State of the Queue 2018

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
grumpy
grumpy
Watcher
grumpy
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by grumpy »

Honestly, I think the survivor vs. non survivor type games has been pretty balanced. Just this past year alone we had 2 challenge games with the genius series, an allocate game, and a tontine game. Not to mention all the attempts/successes for skypevivors AND another survivormeet. Maybe throw in a BB game or two and I think that would be a good balance.

But yeah it all comes down to demand. People come for survivor games but stay for the variety.

And ditto what reck said. A tagging system would do wonders. Let’s players know what they’re getting into and let’s mods/site people know the degree of variety currently on the site. Win/win
grumpy
grumpy
Watcher
grumpy
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:56 am

Post by grumpy »

The listmod should serve as the liaison between mods and players. Handling the twisto scale (what I’m calling it) and point of criticism for afterwards should be their main duties. That way mods aren’t turned off by overwhelming/unjust criticism but also players know the kind of game they’re getting into/degree of criticism inducing twists to expect. It all comes down to the listmod

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”