HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Considering voting profii for that joke.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

...I literally voted for Havo without anything solid to go on.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:15 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Perhaps they'd like to get some info and reactions before quickhammering someone :')
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:34 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'm not trying to stick my head in the sand. I was responding to Havo who found it suspicious people were not joining an RVS(?) wagon and sorta expressing my dislike of that remark, as I just think quickhammering <24 into a game is crap. Other than that there's not much to talk about.

Claim is Vanilla Town.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:00 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

There's almost nothing to go on for me imo aside from a few random votes and Havo's weirdish suspicion. And I'd honestly be irritated if anyone were to get hammered this quickly.

I don't see why I wouldn't be contributing postively. Are the people random voting me doing so? You asked me 3 questions and I answered them.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:21 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 88, profii wrote:VOTE: TChill13
Hm, why this vote out of all the people on the wagon? (Also rereading I found out I wasn't at L-1 when profi said so, I was at L-2). I've seen townie Tchill put town to actual L-1 earlier.

I'm not sure if scum!havo would quickhammer a town wagon just because of the attention it will bring. I'd see a townie do it sooner if that makes sense.

Surely as Profii says in if you're gonna mislynch on D1 it'd be better to lynch VT than a power role, but that is IF we mislynch. We have 2 weeks ahead of us and although we don't have to use all of that time... getting the game to flow might just increase the likelihood of catching scum D1 although it's a long shot. Also Eth0s' post was indeed a bit opportunistic (perhaps not the right word??) although I'm not too worried about it for now, it was page 1 and early RVS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also yeah no I wouldn't play against my wincon/not participate with any alignment. I still don't see how the f I was supposed to have reads in my last post if there's next to nothing to talk about except a wagon on myself and some RVS votes.
was a fake interpretation of the posts of Havo
Is it fake because you're scumreading me?

All I have for now. Chumba, Profii leaning town.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:49 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I didn't know about that game, thanks for explaining. Explains your vote obviously but as I already mentioned I personally don't quite hold it against him now although D1 quickhammering is bad. Might've helped that you thought it was L-1 but it wasn't. I played a game with Tchill and Havo both town and they still were quite anti-D1 if that matters.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:09 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I think it's definitely anti town but if you look at players (Havo and T) who have the same attitude towards it every game (or well - I assume they have?) I doubt it is really AI.

I think meta arguments aren't too strong normally.
Town may keep their earlier town game for obvious reasons.
Town may leave their earlier town game in case it didn't lead to good results.
Town may stay with their earlier scum game if it's their normal style.
Town may leave their earlier scum game because they play different as town.
Scum may keep to their earlier town game because it's hiding them and/or it's their playstyle.
Scum may leave their earlier town game if it made them look scummy.
Scum may keep their earlier scum game if it helped them win or do well.
Scum may ditch their earlier scum game if they got caught or were obvscum.

If that makes sense.

I feel that meta arguments are usually wobbly as either town or scum may have reason to stick to or leave previous meta. I have town meta on tchill and Havo and I wouldn't be able to solidly tell whether they're scum emulating their town play (albeit a small part of course) or town being themselves.

Obviously y'all could see this differently but I thought I'd throw these thoughts out there
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:29 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Profii I'm not quite sure what you mean by your reaction to me. I thought I was pretty clear: your talk about Tchill and L1 isn't really affecting my read. Which I find hard to formulate at this point aside from Chumba townlean and Ethos scumlean. For the rest I'll have to see. I'm not too stressed about Chick being bad under pressure.

Tchill I kinda disagree? Killed pr means the or is gone, outed pr might be protected or something if town is lucky.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:34 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hm, okay eth0s had a solid reason for hiding his reasons if he was trying to gambit. But why are you not revealing them now, now that you talked about how it was supposed to draw a vote out of someone?

Eth0s pocketing Tchill like this would be way obvious I'd think.

@Profii I was trying to say in that final paragraph that despite my earlier mentioned small piece of town meta on Tchill/Havo I personally wouldn't be able to use it as an argument for them for either alignment... Like, it's not incriminating (to me) as you seemed to suggest, but it's not clearing them either.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hey. Quick post. Was very busy yesterday. Trying to read back fully soon. From what I've seen ethos looks like town trying to draw out reactions which is good. Doesn't look good for Havo but I need to re read.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:32 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Okay small catch up session now, wont be much as y'all left me with 43 pages to read. Picking off where I left.

Spoiler:
Ethos wrote:Well, Tchill has similar reads to me[...]He's confirmed that my nk15 suspicion is valid
Hm, does this validate a town read? Personally wouldn't say so...
In post 249, Jodaxq wrote:I feel like profii is being overly aware of this Havo hammering situation. It's starting to feel kinda lamist. Like "hey look at me I'm the one that's keeping us from having a quick hammer!"
Dunno about this. I'm still in the camp of quickhammering being bad. I don't really see it as AI.

I already explained; I don't think the entire hammering situation is very AI. I wasn't saying or trying to say those 2 were town in any way.

Joda's way of questioning seems good. Agree with sheep though that reads will change.

Unsure what to think of Eth0s "If we are policy lynching anyone it's Havo", because this is Havo's playstyle and as I feel my stance on that is clear lol. Surely it's not a very pro town attitude but we can't force him to change it. I don't think previous games should have too big an influence on this one, reasoning around it is WIFOM and all that. Eth0s is a little bit agressive ish here in his approach with the "ur obsessed with me" which doesn't influence my read but isn't the best way to go around.

[Blabla, eth0s vs Havo here: I don't think Eth0s' arguments are very strong but Havo is being quite defensive as well]
In post 350, eth0s wrote:
In post 349, eth0s wrote:I can totally see myself being a justified lynch, just not the right lynch
if I need to die for people to listen to my reads, I really am okay with that
Except flipping town doesn't make your reads impeccable or even any better than other townies' reads (leaving power roles out of the equation of course)

There's this talk about Havo not admitting his mistake, the "you are bad town" thing... honestly I myself misread it too and thought Ethos was talking about this game. Even though, Havo could've admitted his mistake surely.

"Lol, grow up" is
not
a good argument Havo.

Profii on Havo seems a bit... weird.

makes sense and I think what eth0s did could be too big a risk for scum.
I'm not quite getting osuka's vote on Chick? I agree that the discussion was getting a bit out of hand.
Ah, next page explains it well. Yeah I can see the reasoning that this was shutting down the 1v1 subtly. Worth noting for sure. If Havo is scum then scum!Chick surely wouldn't mind stopping that 1v1. Only problem there would be that Chick would be associated immediately after a Havo scum flip.

NK keeps being a scumlean and not providing too much quality content.

That's it for now... sorry if I missed stuff but I'm ded.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Okay doing more catching upping. Sorry for the limited activity. I had the theory exam for my driver's license today (I passed! ^-^) which occupied me for the past few days more than I had expected. Trying to be finished reading up at least tomorrow afternoon.

Eth0s being this agressive and then 180 ing his suspicion on Havo seems like it would be really bad for scum, that's how it first strikes me. Then I start to think and it descends into wifom because what if he's scum trying to be obvscum so he's townread... bla bla bla... it's confusing but ultimately it would be really wacky scum play.
In post 499, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 497, eth0s wrote:VOTE: not known 15
incorrect.
You vote me because I am scumreading you here?
No, at this point, you're either being a bad townie, or scum. What was "Havo and ethos are scum" for contribution? Do you not think that sorta kinda validates a vote?

is nice. Can't believe I skipped over that quoted post (or forgot it already)

seems good to me as well. Seems like the perfect utr play that scum would want. Regardless of that it's a good catch that Ethos would be the next target (although I still townlean him).

Sheep's contributions at this point are questionable. It's "you are all town" and "this is some poe without reasoning".

[this part is Chumba v Havo mainly and I think Chumba looks kinda bad as has been mentioned. To paraphrase Tchill I don't see how Havo was every really being such a manipulative mastermind as seems to be implied. But again it's so much spotlight for scum when not necessary]

So here Havo suggests we lynch either him or Chumba. Trying to analyse that for a bit...
scum Havo would probably not take this risk, right? Not only does he get lynched but he townclears someone because it seems to me that this entire argument would be way big for D1 bussing.

definitely pleads against Chumba. But also against Eth0s whose entire vote was bad but... I can't pin that entire 1v1v1 down. I'm usually inclined to think that this would be too scummy for scum, but obviously wifom is a thing :/
In post 668, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Tchill
...why? No comment on Tchill's case?

Why are Chumba and Havo saying they are done with certain players. It's not helping town. At all. Put yourself over people suspecting you or being wrong and make the best out of the day.

is eh. If Chumba's weird handling, stopping 1v1 and all that, is his scumhunting play and therefore he's town, then why can't we say the same for Tchill who's mingling in the Havo-Chumba argument? I fail to see that. Especially as, as mentioned before, I don't like meta arguments being used as main arguments for a case.

makes perfect sense and the following post is lolbad. "Lol look at this guy being bad town. I'm definitely confirmed town haha ha ha." Sticks out to me and not positively. And after this it seems profii is ready to straight up tear into tchill. Profii, someone reading you as scum doesn't make them scum, even if you're town... people aren't always correct.

could do with reasoning after being away for nearly 200 posts. As can .

Hi brass and welcome. Great to see ya.

Havo again refusing to talk. Why? It's not helping yo. Get over the differences.

Lol wait why are we (read: NK15) asking 4 players of which at least 1 is town to claim day 1? What? And if they claim VT are you going to vote them as you did earlier with yours truly?

Sorry if I looked over stuff, I didn't read everything word for word so to say, I just needed to catch up. Will try to follow the game more and quicker.

Out of Tchill, chumba, Ethos, Havo I only dare say Tchill feels like town. The chumba case was valid but each of the other 3 would be so obvscum that it's almost impossible, but I can't think like that because it's obviously WIFOM... Ugh. Real hard to access :/

I think a chumba town flip would incriminate Havo, Havo town flip would incriminate both Ethos and Chumba, Ethos town flip would incriminate Havo, right? If we assume scum wouldn't aggressively bus day 1 (which of course is nothing solid to go on, but let's assume so for this reasoning). If we want to vote between those 3, perhaps Havo is the best option; if it's town, we could/should re assess the triangle relation and if he's scum then we get two townleans.

However all arguments against NK are valid at this point and he's showed off really bad stuff so far. Same goes for Profii but less so.

Town leans right now would be Tchill, Joda, Brass
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:36 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

WHY
WOULD
YOU
FUCKING
SELF
HAMMER
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Chumba and Havo the argument has been way blown up. Don't tunnel or you'll get lost and not see other stuff. Be civil to each other. And honestly are scum slips reliable? Town isn't immune to saying dumb things.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:19 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Don't think he'd have to... he was pretty reckless. I still firmly doubt scum would want to do that, it would be so big a risk, and even bigger with that promise you mention. Even if NK flips green I can't blame the lynch... he did some pretty scumfuck things, on which we can all agree.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:55 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

ain't a fantastic post. You don't
need
to vote if you haven't go anything to go on. could do with some explanation as well.
In post 1144, profii wrote:The obvious question to ask at this point is why Eth0s- by knocking down that lynch pool from 6 to 5, why help town?
Guess: Because Eth0s seemed to be pretty much town in most people's books? If scum thought about the wagon - if they did at all, because VCA will be sorta kinda WIFOM - then perhaps their motivation for narrowing down the lynch pool is because they are not in said lynch pool. But as you said it could be scum trying to focus on the D1 drama they might've been excluded from... ergo can we really draw a conclusion here?

Proffii, I don't see anything wrong with those brass posts. Your first point of criticism is about you then it's transformed to "no biggie" while still saying you don't like it, and at the end that it's terrible. Not necessarily very bad but it caught my eye. The second point I don't get because what the fuck was the point of wanting to massclaim D1? The third point I guess I can see, but NK15 was being scumfuck as hell too. wasn't too good though.

@Profii In lylo you have to lynch scum or lose, in Mylo you can No Lynch, endure the night kill and have a better chance in the ensuing lylo.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:34 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Yeah okay but what
was
the point of that pool claim if you've got me+NK+4 others if some of those are guaranteed to be town? Either PRs out themselves, or like a PR claims VT, gets a Vanilla Cop/Neapo knocking on their door and bam, guilty.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Guys, didn't Chumba literally say there was a family emergency or at least something that needed his attention over an online game? Replace outs aren't AI as has been said and especially not this one. Even if it was supposed to be tactical then how's scum!chumba (scumba. hah.) even helping his own slot by leaving his replacement to solve all the problems?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hm. is a decent case. Hadn't picked up on it before. Not too much of a fan of scumBrass though.
In post 1202, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: brassherald
Why the naked vote?
In post 1206, Chumba wrote:havo is definitely scum, you guys just really need to trust me on this. Pretty sure tchill is also but I
know
havo is.
This is bad. You don't know anything unless you're a cop/neapolitain.
In post 1215, Tchill13 wrote:So just because eth0s is town his actions are justifiable?

You don't get to pick and choose how people should play as a certain alignment.

It just doesn't work that way.
Preach.
In post 1231, Tchill13 wrote:Who wants to join me in never lynching chumba or havo so when they both flip town after we caught all the scum we can all laugh together? Anyone?
Today, sure. Forever is a bit of a stretch but that's mostly because the whole argument seems to have become really petty at times. And I still think the Chumba post I quoted is bad unless Chumba is actually an investigative RP. Tunnelling ain't good and it's hugely possible Chumba v Havo is Tvt. If Havo v Chumba is TvT then scum would probably want to kill one of them before the lynch pool is narrowed down as townie posters + Chumba + Havo get excluded for it. If they both get really far, they could be scum possibly? I wanna discuss this. As I said we leave them alive imo and if they're town scum might feel cornered soon enough.

is a good catch imo with telling those two they're on the right track. No one except a PR knows whether they're on the right track. Not liking that one too much.
In post 1255, Tchill13 wrote:I don't have to have reasons.
What?
In post 1262, profii wrote:
In post 1258, Chickadee wrote:Chumba, I am going to explicitly and plainly ask you: do you have a guilty?
Role fishing
Yes true except Chumba is just about plopping an entire BAKERY into this chat with this "I know he's scum!!1!!!one!" attitude. It's tiring and he either needs to a) live up and claim a PR, probably or b) fucking drop it.
In post 1175, profii wrote:HWS - it wasn’t a mass claim, it was a claim pool for want of a better word - yeah having 6 claims that day is bad but he clearly wanted to try and trap a likely scum within him the drama sphere

This is what I mean by people getting scared when players don’t follow the play book - everyone is going “ahhh role fishing bad” because they are so scared of encouraging it and getting scum read. NK clearly wasn’t bothered and was more interested in finding scum. Fair play to him I say and shame no one else can admit that. I’m being scum read anyway - there will almost certainly be scum pushing me so Why not finish the job off before chumba/havo start up again and maybe town will focus tomorrow on proper targets
But of course this was fine? Day one, NK15 is being scummy as fuck and wants to have SIX, SIX OUT OF THIRTEEN roles out in the open. And you say it's not bad but people are just afraid of thinking outside the box? You literally poke fun at role fishing being seen as bad in a scenario where just under half of the game would be out in the open, and yet, when Chick asks for ONE confirmation (or lack of it) after someone semi-crumbs an investigative, it's suddenly bad and haha look Chick is scum, let's lynch Chick. Feel free to defend but I'm not seeing the reason and logic here. To quote Schadd, that's a pretty big oof.

Speaking of which keep up with the bone hurting juice Schadd.

I'll keep my vote off I think before someone decides to quickhammer for whatever reason.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

If you're a town PR then claim. A claimed PR is better than no PR. There could be a doctor or townie roleblocker.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:01 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Oops sorry. I was mainly reading from where I left off and there wasn't a lot of talk about brass. Still no fan but I understand the vote.

Profii what would stop scum from claiming VT, while town PRs out themselves?

Yeah of course if you are a protection role then you'd be better off claiming like VT. Still no need there for stuff like which is vague.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:23 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Of course you can, but it's scummy as fuck, at least to me.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:42 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Brass, why are you voting Havo? You say you can't reveal, why not? Seems weird to me. Still think that in Havo-Chumba the latter is being more scummy but fucking hell, both of you could just like play normally and not call the other person scum because you're in a tunnel like that.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

That's valid, I felt the "can't reveal" part weird and it's probably not too greatly worded. It sounded like you were hiding stuff. I can see that argument but Chumba's far far far too down in this Havo tunnel and if he's cop he should own up to it by now I guess. Or he might be eating rope soonish
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:34 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Whatever alignment you are, if you're lynched you brought it onto yourself. You're at L minus one. Fucking claim at this point. If you're town, either claim VT and await judgement, or claim a PR and improve our odds of catching scum today (which, remember, is your win condition if you're a townie). What's the point of 1282 which is like the vaguest post in this entire thread, which fyi has reached next to 1500 posts in under two game days? If you're town, you're hindering the other townies, if you're scum then you're digging yourself a grave. Please, defend the benefits of 1282.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hi, sorry, got prodded.

Havo and Chumba you're caught in a childish right now. Es one of you might be scum but please, just like... Behave? And keep the game civil? Thanks. I don't think Chumba's push is too valid but I can see it. Not a fan of the "I'm rude so I'm town" from him. One,it's wifom and two, that would make Havo town top?

More later.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:33 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Those seem contrary yes. If Chumba has knowledge, admit it, if you don't then man up, tell us, and if you're town you probably help us by sorting this as opposed to clinging on to it.

Nero's setup push is weak.

Havo your ranting about town sucking doesn't make you a better player/slot if you actually are town. Such irony.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:38 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Chumba, there is literally one question everyone seems to want the answer to, and please for fucks sake just answer it;

DO YOU HAVE LEGITIMATE, INCRIMINATING GAME INTELLIGENCE?

Your further reads e.g. scum on Joda are literally based on nothing (or it seems so) but Havo being scum. Which might not even be the case unless you have evidence. If anything you're being the scummier one.

Havo, those scum reads could do with some explanations (mainly the first two). Don't see Nero scum right now and idk what to really think of Chick right now except I share her sentiments about where this game is headed :/
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:24 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Those are not investigation results which you softcrumbed earlier.

If you're town and don't want to be lynched, fess up and tell us whether you have a guilty investigation on Havo y/n. It is IMPOSSIBLE to be 100% sure if you don't have a cop/neapo/gunsmith/whatever result on him that screams HEY YALL HAVO IS REALLY ACTUALLY SCUM.

I don't feel there's much to play about now if this is taking up most of the time no? Osuka's self vote is wacky but idk what to think of it and honestly can I do anything else right now? Pressure my ass, it's clearly not helping to resolve this shit at all.

Sorry for my language but
gah
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:50 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

The thing about voting Chumba (or Havo) is that if they flip town you essentially have about just nothing because town can be stupid and flipping one as town doesn't necessarily make the other one scum :/ I lean towards voting chumba at this point. He's being the scummier between those 2 imo, should probably read back though.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:17 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I mean let's not jump to conclusions.

In one of my scumgames my partner tried to CC another PR to incriminate him in lylo. It can happen. I'm not sure which one of these 2 to trust more as they both aren't really in my town list at this point. Get back to ya tomorrow.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:43 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Not much to talk about atm. I gave my thoughts on osuka v Schadd. Honda, you would be in my town list and I am slight townread on Chick. Nero is null and the other 3 are on about equal levels for now.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:43 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Joda, not Honda.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:41 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I claimed VT after almost being quicklynched.

Claimed Doc and claimed Tracker and claimed VT are all equally believable because there doesn't seem to be any ground to believe the claims right away a hundred percent although Chick is in my town list.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:41 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

^ well the VT and tracker can't co exist. How do we figure that one out? :/
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:15 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1861, Nero Cain wrote:this is also totally non-committal. There's a sea of vt claims and you don't think scum hiding in there. The fuck is wrong with you? (besides being scum of course)
What am I supposed to say then? There isn't any way to sort either claim into true or false apart from our own reads on them, not? Sure, I'm inclined to believe doc!Chick because I townread/lean her. As I think (?) I've said before I have osuka and Schadd on about the same tier. Sure scum would be easy off claiming VT but once again as mentioned in another game my scumbuddy fakeclaimed, including a guilty, in LYLO against an already semi-suspected slot (who had claimed a PR also, if that matters - I doubt so).
In post 1869, Nero Cain wrote:I've also been pushing Osuka the majority of the game
So? Sure, if he flips scum that works in your favor and is towncred. Right now it's worth nothing as there's no solid certainty whatsoever on his role. It's as if you know what he's gonna flip :P Sliphunting is a bad play I feel so it's not too damning right now.
In post 1876, Nero Cain wrote:Like, I guess in a way you are right. IMHO I think I
SHOULD
be a strong town read at this point. b/c scum are perfectly fine coasting and scum need is a lynch away from a win. Do you think I could have not lynched you someone else? But Ima shake things up and call for a mass claim (wich netted us a guilty btw) Why would scum do that when there was no need to do that?
To look town.
It's shallow like a kiddie pool. but then no one was scumreading me why would I need tow cred. Your shit doesn't stack up.
I don't like this. Firstly, why would scum
ever
pass up on towncred for at least part of the team when it's there with no or minimal implications? Especially a massclaim which you say netted us a guilty (which is only the case if schadd is the tracker and osuka is scum) could put you or anyone playing scum down on people's lynch order lists because hey, this guy wouldn't possibly catalyze such a series of events that leads to a buddy's lynch. Scum could do exactly that, scum could also try to win someone over, stick to their team and win. How do you know which way this game's scumteam is gonna choose (if you're town)? You don't. (so... Chumba said this right under the quoted post I see now)

I see the arguments about schadd doing nothing - they sorta make sense. The play style could fit both a PR being cautious and scum.

Schadd, care to elaborate why you are not voting osuka? If you're the tracker you know osuka is lying and you shouldn't be worried about a quickhammer no?

I'm not sure it's way good a thing to judge people like their involvements with the profii mislynche since I feel profii was acting really, really weird and there are for sure town people on that wagon too. Osuka realises it sort of and brings his argument back to... Schadd was on the wagon early? Sounds weak to me.

The timing thing is definitely striking though. I thought Joey was being quite protown in his little time. Everyone has their own reasons for investigating though, but I wouldn't mind hearing em (I myself wouldn't have thought much of investigating Nero early, I seem to recall he was absent-ish without reading back right now?)
In post 1893, Nero Cain wrote:if you think this is mason/mason/doc GTFO. But seriously, if there's not a single invest role (for town) this mod and whatever stooges signed off on this need to be docked a game of mod experience.
First - we are in a mini normal no? That means closed setup, making setup spec a weird thing to do. Second - we have vanilla games on here (although open) only featuring goons and townies, no? Plus mason/mason/doc isn't even that weak I feel? You have 2 people who can confirm each other town and have the possibility to crumb this, and make it open during the day, and a doctor to try and navigate so that the masons can stay alive (which is very, very good for a lone confirmed mason).

Joda's latest post could do with reasoning.

/sign off
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:44 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Saturday I had my med school entry exam. It gave me more work in the last two to 1.5 weeks than I'd expected. I figured I could probably combine it with the game, since hey, posting with long intervals is still posting, and when not posting I read up multiple times a day, mostly on my phone and I just hate typing on my phone and felt most stuff could wait until I was ready to log in on my laptop again. Ever since I've been just tired, which is not really an excuse :P
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:07 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Thanks! Exam went pretty well, it's all waiting now.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:26 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Idk much. He starts out pointing at schadd not claiming but what schadd did felt like soft or well, almost hardclaiming to me. So he talks about this but not, yanno, being guiltied. That's wacky. Don't really find the dumb question a bad thing or incriminating. (That being said Nero is using some buzzwords and half-insults here and there I feel, and I'm not a fan). Afterwards it delves into digging into Schadd's claim (with some valid and some less-valid arguments) which is valid enough and idk if that's to be considered AI, as scum would want to defend themselves as a falsely accused townie would want to get the accuser lynched, no?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:10 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I don't really see what's weird about it. Could you enlighten me? Are you seeing it as scum holding off on lynching/bussing their buddy? I can see that but it could be town being careful.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:29 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Myeah, but how are you sure we're dealing with a legit guilty? I take it you believe Schadd's claim?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:03 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Yeah I'm saying exactly that. That it's convenient to claim those 2 as a fake tracker. The 2nd sentence was to say I personally wouldn't have chosen to investigage Joey,
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:52 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

What even are you doing?

Chumba how are you conftown and Schadd why are you playing the guessing game here? Either is weird in lylo. More thoughts tomorrow, am dead.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:15 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'm paying attention and afaik we don't have any role that conftowns you. Enlighten me.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:27 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Oh yeah. Checks out. Sorry.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:59 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I think yesterday I made my scumlean towards Nero clear... That would be my preferred lynch for the day. Idk about the rest. Schadd gives me bad vibes but the fakeclaim would be too risky for scum no? I'd need to ISO Joda but I never saw her as scum up until now.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

VOTE: Nero Cain
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Sorry :(
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:40 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Quick thoughts! Firstly we didn't pick up on the actual crumbs! But we did pick up on the post in which the crumbs were. If only he'd phrased it differently! Anywho, we definitely profited from bad town. Nero was great and I felt bleak (although my absence wasn't giving up, just being tired - and all my excuses were valid if anyone doubted it :P )but we managed to get it nevertheless. Bad first half of the game, the latter half was nicer! See y'all elsewhere.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:41 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Oh and Insanity! I really loved the flavour! Greatly modded :D
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:52 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Nah, I think it was Joda who mentioned that eth0s was very set on town!Tchill and that was our "Crumb". But our eyes were right on the actual crumb :D clever way of crumbing honestly!
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:05 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 2120, brassherald wrote:By the way HWS, good luck with Med School.
Thanks so much!

And honestly I think I'd have TR'd Joda if I were town... idk why but I didn't really see most of the scum arguments.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:07 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'm not really wanting to go back and read everything but I think Havo just made a mistake and someone misunderstood something... on D1, which isn't something you wanna really blow up and tunnell on on Day 1 when 9 of your fellow players are town.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:55 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

My man you did softcrumb a guilty on Havo or at least some sort of pr

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”