mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2, drealmerz7 wrote:- be aware that once you submit an action, there is no taking it back
Including votes? I would PM you but this is kinda relevant to everyone.

Not sure if that's the reason that there's been no RVS :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:09 am

Post by mutantdevle »

IGNORE ME i'M FUCKING STUPID
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In 2 ways, A) it is stated you can change your vote around in the same post that I quoted and B) Why would there be RVS votes when voting doesn't get someone killed...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

What's with these heal and hurt tags? Do they mean anything?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 67, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 65, Venmar wrote:
In post 41, mutantdevle wrote:What's with these heal and hurt tags? Do they mean anything?
Found one BOYS
He gets the first vig shot.
Wow. You're going to shoot me just because I don't know how tags work?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 84, Almost50 wrote:Actually, If I was the Vig I'd shoot you first because you always have extra-terrible reads (by your own admission), so you're a liability.
I just won't give reads then :(
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 105, Almost50 wrote:OR.. you give your reads naturally and we use your readlist upside down!
I thought about just believing the opposite of my own reads but I don't think I'm THAT off. I've found my gut reads are usually more accurate but, obviously, I can never pursue them due to little substance. Tbh though I often feel like my reads are no more accurate than an RNG.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 114, Venmar wrote:I too would expect that the immunity vote would resolve first, since cults could then just exclusively recruit our targets without us knowing, nullifying our main tool of keeping people immune for the entire game.
If both cult leaders want to recruit our targets then one of them is going to fail to recruit meaning our numbers stay larger for longer. It also puts pressure on the cult leaders as they are in a WIFOM situation where the cult that recruits the earliest is the one that gains the extra member whilst the other does not. However, the earlier they recruit, the more chance they risk that the wagon will fail and a different target will be chosen.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 144, Inferno390 wrote:@MOD, can we change our vote?
Yes, it says in the 2nd post. I made the same mistake :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 149, Cerberus v666 wrote:3) Anything else?
It could rush them into recruiting someone who may not be the best idea to recruit.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Is screen actually claiming recruitment immune vig? I assumed he was just advising/saying where he'd place a vig kill.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Vacna has made me believe that we can actually win this. His maths plus the fact that there are 6 people the clan leaders could target without recruiting (higher than I would have first thought) makes me think that even with the limitations in voting immunity the clan leaders could still fuck up enough to give us an easy win as long as we work together. Given this, I'm not liking the divide we have going on between players who are trying to win as 'town' and players who are trying to win through getting recruited. Personally, I think we should all be trying to win as a survivor unless we get recruited. The reason cult games are bastard is because of people who insist on trying to win by getting themselves recruited. If no one did that, then we could have more cult games on this forum. Others may not share this sentiment, but even though we are technically survivors, I'm still going to consider it a win even if I die and the survivor faction wins the game (assuming I never get recruited, obviously).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Porkens is exactly the kind of person I am talking about in regards to the divide. It makes me want to vote them immune just to force them to play to the survivor win condition. If they refuse to at that point then we know they are a cult leader.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I enjoy flavour clues in mafia games and I'm pretty sure the line about this play cycle drawing to a close was meant to be taken literally. So, in all honesty, I do think it would be wise for us to start getting a wagon together.

VOTE: Cerebus v666

Also am I the only one that only ever expects there to be 1 major wagon? There was talk of having 2 wagons earlier but I don't really see that happening, I feel like there'd always be 1 majorly leading wagon even if there is another fairly large one. But idk, this is my first game above 13 players.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Inferno are you typically a defensive player or is there a specific reason you are this defensive over CL accusations?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I don't get why people are complaining that the plan of running someone up high to lure the recruitment to them and then all unvoting so that our immunisation actually goes through on whoever we target next is such a bad idea. Obviously, the clan leaders will be expecting we will unvote and hence will not recruit until we choose a different wagon, in which case we can just hammer the current wagon and they don't get to recruit at all. But of course, if we all start following this plan then the cult leaders will expect us to hammer so will just recruit our first wagon to block our vote from having any meaning. But then we can just unvote instead again to make such an action redundant.

Overall, the whole process is WIFOM. So don't you see? From us just agreeing to the
possiblity
of a mass unvote puts the cult leaders in an uncomfortable situation where they may risk not being able to recruit at all if they are trying to make our vote pointless. This will hence discourage them a little from doing that which gives us more power and increases the likelihood our immunisation will go through. So even if you don't actually plan to, I think everyone should state that they would be willing to participate in a mass unvote to put more pressure on the cult leaders and make it harder for them to figure out which way the WIFOM will swing.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 584, Inferno390 wrote:B) This is totally shading me as CL. I'm getting tired of this.
I'm not specifically saying you are a cult leader, but it wouldn't surprise me if you were and I can see why others think that, and you defensiveness doesn't help. I understand being defensive, I can be quite defensive too at times, but you started heavily defending yourself from a single accusation against you and it feels like an overreaction. Combine this with how scummy you come across at times and I think you'd look to most as the most plausible clan leader. Of course, players are going to be scummy at times since, unless you are unrecruitable, you are not strictly 'town'. But your scumminess feels more anti-survivor than it does anti-town.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 317, Dunkerdoodles wrote:oh btw im unrecruitable so don't bother trying
In post 417, drealmerz7 wrote:I would like to inform all of you that only Virgins may be recruited, the number of you totaling 16
In post 417, drealmerz7 wrote:Creature and Dunkerdoodles have recently been spotted sneaking out of the toolshed out back - hair and clothes all askew Perhaps they should erase the V?

Virgin count: 14
Is it just me or does this imply that Dunker lied to us? He claims he is unrecruitable yet the flavour suggests Dunker
was
recruitable but now isn't. I'm not sure what this means for Dunker, but I really want to know what he has to say about losing his virginity to Creature, like some clarification from people who know what the flavour means would be nice.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 604, Cerberus v666 wrote:Looks to me like he had a triggered ability to make himself and somekne else immune
If that's true then I have no idea why he would target Creature of all people or why his ability would activate before the end of this Play/Pause cycle. Only Dunker could really answer this unless Creature actually knows something about it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 613, Varsoon wrote:
In post 597, mutantdevle wrote:I don't get why people are complaining that the plan of running someone up high to lure the recruitment to them and then all unvoting so that our immunisation actually goes through on whoever we target next is such a bad idea. [Snip]

Overall, the whole process is WIFOM.
You answered your own query there, homeboy.

Who do you think wins the WIFOM gambit--2 players who can submit an action at literally any time or those two players mixed into the rest of us, who are openly discussing if we're gonna pull out or not?

It's pointless and, if the game, by design, requires us to use voting exploitation to win, then it's a fool's errand from the start.
The WIFOM gambit isn't about winning anything. Doing this may well in most occasions achieve nothing, but the WIFOM works more in our favour as at least implements doubt. We don't lose anything from it, but there is a chance we can gain from it, not a high chance, but it's better than nothing. We're obviously not going to find any game breaking plans, I don't know why you'd be expecting that. I don't get why your attitude is that if it doesn't make a major difference then we shouldn't do it. Most of us will spend this game having no idea and no power to what's going on, but that doesn't mean we should just give up in trying anything. Any small amount of power we have we should hold onto to try and maximise my play.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:29 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: Almost50

He is one of the players making the most effort to help us cult leader hunt so ofc it would be useful to keep him that way :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 614, Inferno390 wrote:"not virgin" =/= "immune,"
I thought this would be obvious? Like the signup thread specifically states that not everyone will know if they are recruitable or not. There's also a 2nd standard role card that isn't titled virgin. But for those of us with role cards that specifically state we can be recruited by both cults, it's safe to assume we are not immune due to there supposedly being no mod lies.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:35 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 617, Dunkerdoodles wrote:also btw i wasn't unrecruitable before i just lied to see if people would believe me or not
LYNCH ALL LIARS!!! Oh wait...

I think all of us believed you which makes as quite gullible I guess. At least it means we should be more vigilant to try and spot future lies though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 620, Cerberus v666 wrote:Also, if dunk and creature did not perform their immunization, then it likely means a third party decided they were unlikely to be cult leaders or culted. Meh. I don't think it warrants any more consideration until someone claims what they did and explains it.
My main question isn't about who did it or why they would choose those 2, my main question is why would such action resolve before the end of the cycle? It makes me wonder if the cycle has already happened and we just don't get told about it with votes carrying over but I doubt that's the case. I guess it could also be a sign that the cult leaders have already made their recruitments by suggesting the immunisation doesn't matter if it happens now or at the end of the cycle. The most obvious answer though is simply that whoever immunised them can activate their ability regardless of cycle state, in which case whoever that is should probably be using their ability as soon as possible each day to reduce who the cults can immunise.

Slightly related: I do feel like the clan leaders would have made the recruitments by now. Unless their intention is to REALLY screw over town by blocking our immunisation, but as A50 said, I feel like they would be more focused on getting strong players on their team/players they know they can work well with.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 621, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i thought there was no town tho?
Well suck it up because you are 'town' now. If you are immune to recruitments then you are stuck as the survivor faction and hence must work with the rest of us if you want any chance of winning.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:22 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 700, JaydragonKing wrote:Just feels weird you wanted to say we all believed him that easily is all.
I don't recall anyone saying he was lying, so naturally I assumed that all (or how I meant it: most) people believed him. I don't get why you need to take my words so literally, especially when we live in a society where the word literally is rarely meant literally (or was that just me?).

Also, in before Porkens is actually a cult leader making all of their cult recruiting intentions so clear and obvious that we don't take them seriously and conclude that they can't be a cult leader because of it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

L-1. Boonskies where are you?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Wow okay so there are no vigs. What are we supposed to do about our cult reads then, just not immunise them?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Venmar I'm assuming that is throwing shade at Vecna being a cult leader?

Also Creature, of course, share your crazy idea.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:32 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I also think we should be looking for pairs of players who are purposely not interacting. The cults are probably hyper-aware of associations and I know the first thing I'd probably be saying to any recruits is not to buddy or defend me. So looking for buddies is all well and good but cult teams are unlikely to buddy unless they are idiots. So instead they may be avoiding each other and we should look for that. Of course, now they are going to be aware not to avoid each other completely which leads to WIFOM shit. So basically, look for awkward interactions between players, not just buddying or avoidance.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:08 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Is Lifthrasil being a dipshit or have I been a dipshit this entire game?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I think what we can conclude from this is that instead of killing roles we have a shit tone of roleblocking roles.

Like Jesus Jay, how come you can immobilise 3 people at once?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 808, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 760, Almost50 wrote:I think my mutant may make for a good wagon, maybe! That is unless there's strong opposition to him in particular.
You have a mutant, cool!

Can we hug him and pet him and call him George? :wink:
You can hug me and pet me but don't call me George. Thanks <3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 895, JaydragonKing wrote:My Roleblocking ability is more of an investigative kind.
How? Do you get told if you successfully blocked a recruitment? Because if not then I don't really see how your role is investigative. We don't know if the cult recruitments are successful. For all we know, one or even both of the recruitments already could have failed. That's the ideal situation for us anyway :D.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Your role sounds hella overpowered.

I don't get why you're not using all 5 at once though? Everyone your role is unsuccessful on essentially becomes a confirmed townie (assuming we can trust you).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Pretty sure Creature and Dunker were immunised upon request of a third person. Neither of them claims responsibility for doing it to each other (Dunker shouldn't have been able to if Jay is telling the truth, which I believe) and I'm pretty sure someone softed responsibility for it.

Not entirely sure discussion about this is too relevant anymore but I kinda fail to understand why anyone would cult read either of them when they were basically mod confirmed immune.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@Cerberus, who did you jailkeep yesterday and when during the play phase was it? If it was right at the start / very close to the start then I think we should vote to immunise that player since it would be unlikely they were recruited yesterday.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:31 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1000, Lifthrasil wrote:If someone would reply to your question about whether his powers would go away or not, they would reveal that they have powers...
Though more importantly, they'd be revealing they had been recruited, kek.

Unless you were expecting the PRs to have a line on their role card about whether or not they lose their ability upon recruitment.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:34 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1000, Lifthrasil wrote:Vote Inferno now and in the next play phase let's vote as quickly as possible to try to immunize enough people that the game becomes unwinnable for the cults.
Voting as fast as possible is a stupid strategy. The odds that enough of us are online in time to quick lynch before the cults have a chance to submit their recruitments is very slim and instead hurts any PRs who did not get on in time to submit their own actions.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Do you still plan to kill the person you tried to target today @Chickadee?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Why is town morale so damn low? Sure, most of us are in the dark, but we are in a good position (I think).

We are now aware that we will all get the following information / have the following power every day:

- We can vote to immunise someone (doesn't mean they are town, but it confirms their alignment as locked).
- 1 or 2 extra people are immunised based on something to do with Creature.
- We learn how many recruits there was by the cults.

On top of this, we know also know that:
- Jay has a PR that could clear people as vanilla but also has a chance of placing suspicion on others whilst blocking potential recruitments in the process.
- Chickadee is a vig so can kill the scummies. (Jay blocking her is good and bad, bad because no kill, good because Chick's role claim either guarantees Porken and Vecna as vanilla or narrows the scum search down if Jay gets a successful block).
- Cerberus is a jailkeeper and can prevent recruitments also.
- Only 1 cult was successful in recruiting.
- Several people have also soft claimed some PRs

So, idk, I don't get why everyone is feeling down and powerless. We are in a strong position. Our power may not be our vote to lynch people, but we still have the power of our voice. How about we start using that to scum hunt a little more and help the PRs game solve?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1083, JaydragonKing wrote:Well let's just go under the assumption that "If your based off a human, you can get fucked", where as someone like me, a music amplifier, and Cerberus, who's a goddamn elevator, can't get recruited.

Are we all fine with that logic?
I agree with this and I'd like to emphasise it. If anyone else has a PR that isn't human, assume you are immune to recruitments.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1078, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1070, Almost50 wrote:@Inferno:
In post 417, drealmerz7 wrote:I would like to inform all of you that
only Virgins may be recruited
Hello?!!
Okay, I completely missed this. My bad.
To be honest, I don't think this meant virgin as in the role virgin. More that people have a status of virgin that not everyone is going to know. I think there might be some PRs that are recruitable. I do think that we should be assuming that the people we are told about losing their virginity are in fact henceforth immune to recruitments. However, I do not think we should be so quick to assume that they, therefore, town aligned as I don't think it's been officially stated anyway that cult members lose their virginity.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In , when I say " Several people have also soft claimed some PRs" I count the people who have not specifically stated what their role does in that bracket since we don't know any more information than that. As for blindly following PR claims, you've taught me that you should definitely do that until there is hard evidence to suggest otherwise. I know your reads are more reliable than mine, but still. I don't think role claims should be questioned until we get a 7th. I find Jay's claim especially believable since I really don't think she'd be making it up. She has made us aware that she'll be 'investigating' 3 people per day and if she ever gives us a false result then we could easily find out, or rather, if she is a lying cult player, the other cult could easily find out through their recruitments.

And I thought was just her using Cerb's role as a basis for her theory that non-human PRs are immune from recruitment, I don't think it was about which role claims she did and didn't believe. Though it does beg the question why she would ignore Varsoon claiming that he is probably recruit immune.

Also @Almost, not sure if you answered this already, but I want to ask again anyway just to be absolutely clear: Did you receive a PM saying you were immune after you were hammered? I'm assuming not since I recall a post where you were asking PRs to affect you in some way to get a PM.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1093, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh, something I just thought of:

That update Drealmerz put out? He probably does it after all actions have been taken, so that way the information doesn't inform the actions taken. That's the only rational explanation for doing it partway through the day. He wants it to inform the immunization, but not action submissions. I'ts possible that it happens after x action is submitted as well, or x+y action set, etc.
I was assuming Creature was responsible for when this happens since both messages involved him. But your theory would definitely make sense.

@Creature, could you give us some official clarification? Are you a PR causing these immunisations to happen? You said you weren't yesterplay and I can understand you lying then, but now I think you should speak up if you know anything to clear the confusion.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1060, Inferno390 wrote:There are so many things that we can assume right now, but I think that the one we need to avoid is:
JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT VIRGINS DOES NOT MEAN THEY CAN"T BE RECRUITED. Because if that's not true, Cult is basically screwed right now.
In post 1080, Inferno390 wrote:Well, in that case, CL is screwed because even if they hit every recruit from here on out, there are not enough virgins left to catchup with immunized unless one cult straight up dies.
Because I just realized: "groupie=cult?"
WHY ARE YOU SAYING THE CULTS ARE SCREWED AS THOUGH IT'S A BAD THING YOU SCUMMY FUCK?

Was that too harsh?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1096, drealmerz7 wrote:
we are now in PAUSE
(resolving actions)
Wait.. what?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Porkens had 10 votes, not that immunising him would have done anything.

So we ran out of time, I guess we have to take the fast voting option.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:08 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1101, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1094, mutantdevle wrote:you've taught me that you should definitely do that until there is hard evidence to suggest otherwise.
Nope! I only taught you not to lynch a claimed PR on D1. That's all.
Too bad it's permanently N1 this game :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1105, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1094, mutantdevle wrote:I find Jay's claim especially believable since I really don't think she'd be making it up. She has made us aware that she'll be 'investigating' 3 people per day and if she ever gives us a false result then we could easily find out, or rather, if she is a lying cult player, the other cult could easily find out through their recruitments.
How are you going to find out? Jay only said his ability paralyzes their target(s) (i.e. he's a roleblocker). He added that his trigger goes off if he targtes a CL.

Furthermore, let's say the cult does find out he's lying. What next? Come out and shout: "Jay is lying because we are cult and we found him out"??
I specifically am unlikely to have any way of knowing. However, if she targets 3 people and claims that none of them was role blocked, but one of them was a PR, then they could expose her. Chickadee could also expose Jay if her kill still goes through. The other cult to (hypothetically) Jay could also find out she is lying if she claims to have blocked them but they weren't blocked and then the Cult Leader would just simply tell their cultists about Jay's lies and come up with a way to get multiple scum reads on her. It would be risky, but all it takes is one well-reasoned argument and any townie could jump on.

But here's the thing, we know Chickadee is a vig, Jay claims to have blocked Chickadee. If Jay is lying then Chickadee could simply tell us that. Vecna also claimed to have a PR so too can confirm if Jay was lying. In you also said Porken claimed to have a PR, I don't remember that but if he did then Jay has targetted 3 PRs. All should be blocked and should be able to confirm that. The point is that Jay's role is in a very confirmable position and we are about to either find out that all 4 people are confirmed PRs (assuming Porkens did claim a PR which I'm about to Iso to find) or at least 1 of the 4 is lying.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1091, Almost50 wrote:Porkens claimed a PR.
Where?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Welp, if Porkens ever flips as a recruited PR then we know who their cult leader is :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeah, I was kinda hoping that Chickadee being a vig would mean that there were more killing roles. If all actions have been resolved, then obviously not :/
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

OHH so resolved just means he's sent the PMs? I thought it meant everything that was going to happen has happened.

I was about to post asking Jay where Chickadee's kill went if she wasn't actually blocked :3 That will be my question for it play resumes with no kill.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:08 am

Post by mutantdevle »

That's a very anti-town ability though, which must mean a cult used it. If that's the case, then the other cult still has their play phase skip.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1131, northsidegal wrote:By the way, if only one cult recruitment went off in the first phase, that presumably means that either both cults targeted the same player, one cult targeted someone who's immune, or someone's action stopped a cult recruitment.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Are you though?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

What makes you so sure it was Porken’s action?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1196, Srceenplay wrote:Anyone die yet?
Only the activity of this thread.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1051, drealmerz7 wrote:Virgin Count: 11
Thought: This doesn't factor in that Almost was immunised. So despite 11 virgins, does this mean only 10 people can be recruited or should we be taking this as an indication that Almost wasn't immunised from our vote?

I think the former, especially since we've kinda established the information isn't directly from the mod and could be someone else speaking it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yes.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:29 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1214, TheGoldenParadox wrote:This game was not advertised as a mature player's game and there is quite a bit of NSFW content here, which I will never join a game with.
I will replace out if this continues. This is not meant as a threat. However, there are definitely quite a few minors on this site. I refuse to play a game with this much sexual content in it.
For some reason I recall this game being advertised as mature, I can't find anything about it in the signup thread though.

Also, surely the theme and the role card examples we are given are a huge indicator that this game contains things of a more sexual nature?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Everything relevant that has happened in the game was mentioned in .

We are just waiting to see if there are any flips now.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Aside from Varsoon claiming to be a character from the theme called Brad. I think there have also been 2 other soft claims / crumbs but none of those 3 have stated any specific abilities (though I think one of the hints was confirmation that phase altering roles exist).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Should we be taking these long pause phases as a sign that cults can’t talk during the play phase? I was assuming their PTs would always be open based on the “it’s always night” detail.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Would close to last actually be necessary, surely you’d just need to claim any position after they do?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

:yawn:

Wake me up sometime when play phase starts again.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I will never replace in nor out of any thread, ever.

If I ever suddenly go inactive it would be fair to assume I am dead irl.

Besides, why replace out anyway? Sleeping to pass the time is more fun.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yay play is back!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1325, SnarkySnowman wrote:So wait, if Porkens is immune, why are we voting for him? Isn't that redundant?
My thoughts exactly.
In post 1327, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1325, SnarkySnowman wrote:So wait, if Porkens is immune, why are we voting for him? Isn't that redundant?
what makes you think porkens is immune? he claimed a recruitable role.
In post 1051, drealmerz7 wrote:Creature has come out of the greenhouse, towing both Porkens and Varsoon! A lot of firsts are happening

Virgin Count: 11
I don't know about you, but anyone mentioned in flavour that then reduces the virgin count I'm going to consider to be immune.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I really think Porkens is probably already immune.

My assumption is that the virgin counts are either official mod information OR are caused by the same person causing the deflowering's to happen.

If it's the latter, we cannot trust the information to be accurate.

However, the only thing that wouldn't be accurate is the virgin count. Assuming it's an immunisation ability being used, the person is going to know for certain who they targetted with it. They only don't know if they were already immune.

So conclusion: the people involved in the flavour being immunised is accurate information but we cannot trust the virgin count. So can we choose someone else to immunise, please?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

As I said, the logical conclusion from that at most the virgin count is wrong but all the players in the flavour are indeed immunised from recruitment.

Unless you’re trying to argue the flavour is completely wrong and should be ignored altogether?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

If there is no truth to it then why the bloody hell does it exist in the first place?

I find it highly improbable that it means nothing.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

And hold up, we’ve jumped over something here.

@Jay, @Chickadee: Jay claims that they received no successful blocks, so why didn’t Chickadee’s kill go through?

@CheekyTeeky, you claimed a doctor role IIRC, did you protect anyone last play phase and if so then who?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1340, northsidegal wrote:it could come from scum,
I doubt it. drealmerz reckons this game is supposed to be balanced, I don't see how he could confidently say that if each cult has different abilities.
In post 1340, northsidegal wrote: it could come from someone who has an immunization ability and a communication ability who wants to communicate with us without necessarily claiming. if it were the second i would've expected less flavorful messages and more direct ones, but i'm fine voting elsewhere anyways.
If it isn't official mod info, then I think it's this. However, I don't think they get to choose how the flavour is presented. I think their ability would be that this information is automatically made public when they use their immunisation ability.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1341, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1339, mutantdevle wrote:If there is no truth to it then why the bloody hell does it exist in the first place?

I find it highly improbable that it means nothing.
Town Crier perhaps, or it could be an informed townie with town crier powers, OR it could be scum misleading us. *shrug*
Again, I don't see how this could be coming from scum. If it's an informed townie, then why are we voting Porkens? since this informed townie is already claiming he is already immune.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1355, Chickadee wrote:I had tried to kill vecna. That’s not who I’ve attempted to kill today. Also apparently I can only do one action per cycle. I previously thought I could do multiple hinges per cycle. Meh.
What made you want to kill Vecna? I'm assuming post was an expression of regret over your choice as Vecna had claimed a PR at that point but what made you want to shoot him in the first place?

Anyone want to claim roleblocking Chickadee or protecting Vecna?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1354, timewarp wrote:has chick been culted?
Instead of asking questions that no one knows the answers to, and if they did, they wouldn't say, could you possibly like maybe help and contribute and stuff?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1357, Lifthrasil wrote:OK, so Porkens, just to be sure your sentence 'no PMs or anything' means that you didn't get a message saying you were immunized?

If that's so, we might as well finish the train on Porkens to make the immunization final.

VOTE: Porkens
Almost has already confirmed you don't even get a PM when immunised by vote. So what's the point of voting Porken's to immunisation?

To be honest, I don't think many people understand the optimal way of voting. We should be voting for the people who are likely to be recruited. The very fact that the flavour MAY be a sign that Porkens is immune to recruitment means that the cults probably won't target him. Do you really think the cults are going to risk missing out on an extra recruitment for a player like Porkens? I've never played a game with him in the past but my impression is no.

I don't think we should be voting inferno today either. Like no offence to him but some things he has done HAS been kinda scummy. This means he shouldn't be voted for 2 reasons. First of all, he is a possible vig target. What's the point of immunising someone if they are just going to get killed? Secondly, cults aren't going to recruit people who have received heat are they?

I'm not trying to dictate who we should be voting for, but I just feel that very little thought is actually going into who we immunise and that feels scum driven. Y'all can vote for these 2 if you want but I won't be. We shouldn't be voting randomly and I'd prefer it if we chose a new target for the immunisation.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Can get with that.

VOTE: SnarkySnowman
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Actually that was the hammer.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Chickadee, was timewarp your target?

If not, anyone going to claim killing timewarp?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1448, JaydragonKing wrote:If Chickadee was to one to shoot him, she ironically shot another dog.

She deserves bonus points for that.
I don't think we should score people tbh, that would be a stupid idea :lol:
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1451, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1447, mutantdevle wrote:Chickadee, was timewarp your target?

If not, anyone going to claim killing timewarp?
Yes
Well, that's ironic.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

So I decided to watch the film to see if I can try and guess any roles and shit and because why the hell not. The film is just as confusing as this game is... so hey, props to Drealmerz for immersion in the theme!

But anyway, what were you checking Gamma?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Wouldn't NicoRobin have better fit that description? Or were they TOO low content that you thought cults wouldn't find them valuable enough?

It's interesting that you think cults would be going for the low effort players. Is recruiting players that go unnoticed really such a good trade-off for stronger players who can help the team as a whole?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

If you are Magenta and you can time warp then if Vecna has a similar power then he must be Riff Raff since they are siblings.

Vecna might have a killing power as well since Riff Raff kills 3 people(?) in the film.

I knew watching the film would come in handy :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Well it was nice playing with you Vecna but someone is probably going to shoot you now :3

If you’re not Riff Raff then who? I don’t recall any other character of any significance partaking in the time warp.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Ahh yes of course.

Did they say at the end that she was related to Rocky or half of him or something? I was confused at that part.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Lol you say eventually as though Eddie had much screen time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

It certainly strikes me as odd as to why a protective role would choose to protect Vecna though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Can it be play now?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1506, Lifthrasil wrote:
In post 1500, Varsoon wrote:Top tho
We're SO proud of you! ;-)

But there isn't enough party going on around here. Come on, let's rock!

Whatever happened to Saturday night?
When you dressed up sharp and you felt alright
It don't seem the same since cosmic light
Came into my life, I thought I was divine
I used to go for a ride with a chick who'd go
And listen to the music on the radio
A saxophone was blowing on a rock and roll show
We climbed in the back seat, really had a good time

::Hot patootie, bless my soul
Really love that rock and roll::

My head used to swim from the perfume I smelled
My hands kinda fumbled with her white plastic belt
I'd taste her baby pink lipstick and that's when I'd melt
She'd whisper in my ear tonight she really was mine
Get back in front and put some hair oil on
Buddy Holly was singing his very last song
With your arms around your girl, you try to sing along
It felt pretty good, woo
Really had a good time

::Hot patootie, bless my soul
Really love that rock and roll::
Is this an Eddie softclaim / crumb?
In post 1511, Boonskiies wrote:You’ll probably die if you do, though.
Oh and a cheeky PGO or vengeful? softclaim.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1534, Vecna wrote:bunch of cultists with your secret codes the lotta ya
Watch the film. You'd understand everything being said then :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1560, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1551, Varsoon wrote:I know whoever Janet is, they very likely have a PR and are unlikely to claim it.
That's pretty much all my role is, though, besides probably being immune to getting culted.
I wouldn't expect Janet to be immune to being culted.
I wouldn't think Brad would be either then. Both of them get seduced by Frank in the film.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

3 or 4 I think. But if we think the flavour messages are true then on play 2 we were told only 1 cult had a successful recruitment on play 1.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I just ISO'd the mod and this is the 4th play phase so cults have recruited up to 3 people (unless I missed 'play resumes' in the ISO.
In post 1573, northsidegal wrote:by the way, we haven't gotten any messages from our anonymous source ever since i called it out as potentially being fake – makes me still more inclined to say that it was coming from a cult action.
Tbh I think it's just because the play phase has ended too soon for the last 2? phases.

If that is the case, do y'all think it would be worth waiting around for the flavour message to be posted or should be continue with or tactic of ending phases early?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Why do you want to be immunised?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

You think the 2 cult leaders are going to have different powers?

Unless each cult can only post such message once each, which would explain why we have only had 2.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I don’t see how any cults would be feeling any pressure right now due to a distinct lack of kills and no one seems to be publicly scum hunting. Unless NSG is right in whoever she’s going to accuse, hopefully we’d get some flaking. What are you waiting for btw @NSG? I’d assume you’re waiting for them to either form more associations or to get some more evidence against them.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1589, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1588, Boonskiies wrote:Janet gets with everyone in the movie. Idk if I’d see that as virgin for this game.
Yeah, but does she do it with "passion"?? Cuz without passion it doesn't count. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It sounds like you’ve been telling yourself that for quite a few years.

And yes, she is passionate, especially with Rocky.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1600, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Lift
don't see why not
How about how self-votes are inherently scummy, especially if they are the start of your own wagon? He could very well be a cult member trying to get us to waste an immunisation on him. I'm more comfortable with other people suggesting wagons on people. Sure, they can still be influenced by cults, but at least then we can form more probable associations and if we see someone trying to push someone else too much we can take it as a sign they are a cult with them.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

This is the list of players that I am willing to vote for:

Srceenplay
Nancy Drew 39
northsidegal
Ms Columbo
Venmar
NicoRobin
Boonskiies

This is a list of players who: haven't claimed a PR, haven't been mentioned by those mysterious flavour messages, hasn't already been voted & hasn't done anything to make cults not want to recruit them (taken heat over anything). Lifthrasil would have been on this list had he not tried to start a wagon on himself. I may consider him again in the future.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

That's why I'm hesitant to place an immunisation vote on them
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: screenplay
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1619, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1605, mutantdevle wrote:This is the list of players that I am willing to vote for:

Srceenplay
Nancy Drew 39
northsidegal
Ms Columbo
Venmar
NicoRobin
Boonskiies

This is a list of players who: haven't claimed a PR, haven't been mentioned by those mysterious flavour messages, hasn't already been voted & hasn't done anything to make cults not want to recruit them (taken heat over anything). Lifthrasil would have been on this list had he not tried to start a wagon on himself. I may consider him again in the future.
wait wat about me
You role claimed did you not?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Vecna the problem with your plan is that it requires literally everyone to support and act upon it. I don't think that's achievable especially since we have someone who has only posted once. I'm all for your plan and I think it would be effective in reducing the chances that the cults block or immunisation as much as we possibly can but I just don't think we'd be able to get to that state.

VOTE: Venmar
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Are you actually just openly plotting against the town?

Also, you forget the part where our votes roll over to the next play phase if the phase is ended early by a time warp.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

^^ preferably answering before you read what Jay has said about it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Thank you, you’re the first person to wish me a happy birthday so far, 13 minutes into the day :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm back from birthday-ness. Thanks for the wishes all.

@Drixx, did Jay use her ability before you replaced in or are you still able to use it?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

NikoRobin only posted once. So unless they are hardcore lurking, it’s safe to assume they are not submitting actions.

Also, why do you want Drixx to block a dead body...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Hmm, NicoRobin was last online 2 days ago, perhaps the lurking is on purpose?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Suuuuure. It's not like you haven't self-voted or suggested we vote you or questioned why we're not voting you several times before.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeah but voting someone twice is a waste. If the immunisation didn’t work the first time it means they were already immune.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeah and if we all had that mentality then we'd have no hope of winning.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm under the impression (and I think most people are too) that us neutrals don't win by simply surviving. We have to survive AND not let cult win. If either cult wins, we don't. If we die, we can't win either. The game ends once everyone is either dead or immunised. A cult must hold the majority to win, it's not whichever cult gets the highest number of members. If we have the majority instead, we win. That's why it's crucial to immunise the right people, to keep our numbers and hence increase the chance we win.

I don't remember who it was, but someone told us this earlier and that they found out from asking the mod. So if you're in doubt, then ask the mod about it yourself.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #119) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Well Varsoon maybe if you were actually reading things you'd know you don't win by simply surviving and that the cults are not past critical mass.

2 or 3 people have already confirmed that we don't win by simply surviving and you have the option to clarify it with the mod if you wish. "I'm under the impression" just means that I have not clarified it for myself so I don't know 100% for certain but the point is I don't need to. As for being past critical mass:
In post 1735, Ms Columbo wrote:So, if I'm tracking, there are now 5 cult members.

1 team of 2 and 1 team of 3
or
1 team of 1 and 1 team of 4
5 players, either split into 2v3 or 4v1, are not going to have that much swing on us.

Like dude, why you gotta drag everyone down by reinstating how pointless our power is over and over again? Can't you just accept what little power we collectively have and try to use that as best to our advantage as possible?

VOTE: boonskies
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm not being overconfident in my words, I'm simply trying to do
something
. I've been trying to boost morale all game, it's worked with some people, but not with others. We shouldn't just be giving up and doing things randomly just because nothing is hard confirmed, we should be throwing theories around and trying to make connections to help game solve. Who cares if we don't get everything right, theorising and considering a range of possibilities is part of the fun of mafia. When you have a read on someone in a standard mafia game, you don't always have hard evidence because you're not supposed to. Mafia is not a game of absolutes. The extent of that this game may be uncomfortable for you but that shouldn't mean you should just give up and not care.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I don't think Janet was a starting cult member since in the film Janet is a traditional woman of the time but then is essentially converted to the transexuals as she discovers the joy of sex. Besides, surely Janet's role would mention something about recruiting people? Creature seems like he was killed by Boon's ability.

Now that we have a groupie flip, that means we can start hunting by association. I Iso'd boon, and with the knowledge of his role, these quotes stuck out to me:
In post 308, Boonskiies wrote:If I’m recruited, it’s best to recruit me early.
In post 341, Boonskiies wrote:Whoever recruits me will win, though.

I ain’t afraid of killing roles either.
In post 972, Boonskiies wrote:All i know is if I keep my abilities after getting recruited, ah man, that’s so cool. But for that full effect to be there, I need to be recruited early. My objective is to make sure I win, and with alignment changes, one has to take that into consideration.

So do abilities go away if recruited?
In post 1510, Boonskiies wrote:You wanna kill me, Chickadee?

I think you do.
In both phases 1 and 2, boonskiies said it would be best to recruit him early. He had no mention of this from play 3 onwards. Is it safe to assume that he was recruited during phase 2 to be culted from pause 2 onwards? Also kinda gutted we didn't spot this change in attitude.

Furthermore, he threatened that Chickadee would die if he did, could Chickadee have possibly been a target that was unsuccessful? That would make sense to me, if he became cult on phase 2 then, in theory, he'd have 2 targets by now (phase 4). Creature was obviously one; a scummy one at that since he was always mentioned in the flavour messages. Chickadee would also have been a good choice if Boon's cult felt threatened by her killing powers.

So is anyone going to claim that they either protected Chickadee this phase or roleblocked Boon within the last 2 phases? Because if the answer to either of those 2 questions is yes, I think we can prove for certain that Chickadee is not aligned with Boon. Furthermore, it would also prove that his cult felt threatened by Chickadee, which means we could look towards the people Chickadee voiced as potential targets for cult members.

Another thing Boon's death has answered is: yes, PRs can be recruited. (Unless you're playing dumb like A50 and think that Janet is a cult leader).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:35 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm inclined to agree. His comments on the recent deaths strike me as lacking common sense and I know A50 to be quite an intelligent person who has such common sense so it really does seem like he is playing a little dumb here. His wacky theories that have little grounds are probably making Varsoon turn in his grave.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1859, Almost50 wrote:3- She is immune
4- She was culted by the other cult
The possibility of #3 completely slipped my mind, I think it's unlikely that people are straight up immune to kills though.

As for #4, I don't see why being a part of the opposite cult to Boon would make Chickadee immune to his kill? Cult members not being able to die clearly isn't true.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1863, Almost50 wrote:It is isn't "immune to death", It's "immune to being targeted by the Boon ability". She just can't be a lover to anyone, but could be killed by other means.
What makes you think this? There is literally nothing to suggest Chickadee is immune to specifically Boon's ability and that whole concept seems illogical to me. To think this, you'd either have to have greater knowledge than I or you'd have to be wildly guessing. I'm guessing guessing.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1876, Cerberus v666 wrote:I jailkept Boon during last play phase
I think this probably saved your own life.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1881, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1878, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1876, Cerberus v666 wrote:I jailkept Boon during last play phase
I think this probably saved your own life.
Elaborate.
In post 1856, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1510, Boonskiies wrote:You wanna kill me, Chickadee?

I think you do.
In both phases 1 and 2, boonskiies said it would be best to recruit him early. He had no mention of this from play 3 onwards. Is it safe to assume that he was recruited during phase 2 to be culted from pause 2 onwards? Also kinda gutted we didn't spot this change in attitude.

Furthermore, he threatened that Chickadee would die if he did, could Chickadee have possibly been a target that was unsuccessful? That would make sense to me, if he became cult on phase 2 then, in theory, he'd have 2 targets by now (phase 4). Creature was obviously one; a scummy one at that since he was always mentioned in the flavour messages. Chickadee would also have been a good choice if Boon's cult felt threatened by her killing powers.

So is anyone going to claim that they either protected Chickadee this phase or roleblocked Boon within the last 2 phases? Because if the answer to either of those 2 questions is yes, I think we can prove for certain that Chickadee is not aligned with Boon. Furthermore, it would also prove that his cult felt threatened by Chickadee, which means we could look towards the people Chickadee voiced as potential targets for cult members.
TLDR: If my theory that boon was recruited phase 2 is correct, then he should have been able to target someone phase 3 and phase 4. Since Creature is the only player to die other than the lovers, it is clear he only successfully targetted 1 person. He threatened you would die if he did which leads me to think he targetted you, however you claim to have jailkept him which could well have made his target on you fail.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Note to self: names beginning with C are not the same person. I thought it was weird that Chickadee was saying she wasn't going to reveal what her other ability was and then claim she jailkept someone :P You saved Chickadee's life 'tis what I meant :3

And this is why I don't think that was necessarily a good thing:

Screenplay's vote on Chickadee made me think about whether we should immunise Chickadee now that we know PRs can be recruited. But then I realised, surely Chickadee is now a high candidate for being recruited if not done so already? If my theory is correct, Boon tried to kill Chickadee. Furthermore, if they were on the same cult team, Chickadee would have known Boon would have died if she shot Varsoon since he claimed Brad. This means that the other cult knows for certain Chickadee has not already been recruited meaning they will try to recruit her. I also reckon that if a cult has previously recruited a PR, they'd know that Chickadee was not necessarily immune either, so would have recruited her then and there to give themselves a killing role amongst their team.

Like @Chickadee, why
did
you kill Varsoon? He was a claimed PR, no one doubted it and it meant he wasn't a cult leader. So why did you kill him? It would make sense for !cult Chickadee to want to take out PRs.

So, if a cult realised PRs were recruitable then Chickadee is probably already in a cult. Furthermore, now discovering PRs are indeed recruitable, Chickadee is probably going to get recruited anyway. A 1-shot kill would definitely be valuable to any cult that thinks they know who is a member of another cult, especially after they start looking and Boon's associations. All this inclines me to want Chickadee dead, but I guess that's not for me to decide.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Cool so if Chickadee does flip and that flip is cult then Ms Columbo has a strong chance of being a part of said cult.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1890, Ms Columbo wrote:I think the key is that only virgins can be recruited. Drealmer stated that somewhere. I still hold to the assumption that whether or not you start the game a virgin, is not based on whether or not you had a role. I suspect that some roles cannot be recruited. It seems to fit with the flavor and would help maintain balance.
Is making a statement to refute the idea that Chickadee could be a part of a cult whilst not explicitly or directly defending Chickadee. It's like she wants to defend her but doesn't want to form associations.

We had discussions earlier about what is classified as a 'virgin' in the context of only virgins are able to be recruited, such a statement as this would have been fine back then. But the only reason to say something like this now would be to defend Chickadee. If Ms Columbo had specified that she doesn't think Chickadee would be recruitable because of this statement then I wouldn't have a problem with it. But, she has tried to hide her motive here. She expects us to come to the conclusion on our own that Chickadee isn't recruitable. The only reason she'd have to hide her motive of wanting to defend Chickadee would be because she doesn't want to form associations with her. Sure, this could be overly cautious town, but it's scummy at best and a fellow cult member of Chickadee has perfect motivation to phrase a defence like this.

If there are any more killing roles out there that don't want to risk shooting a town PR, perhaps try Ms Columbo first? If they flip cult, I think that'd be a huge implication that Chickadee is cult too.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1894, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think this is the first and probably the only time the "wrong way association" tell doesn't work
Do you mean "wrong way" as in 'by purposely not associating herself with Chickadee she is associating herself with Chickadee' or 'flipping Ms Columbo as evidence for Chickadee's alignment instead of vice versa'?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeah, turns out it was a misunderstanding anyway so Ms Columbo is off the chopping block I guess.

Also, y'all saying shooting a PR is as good as a guilty claim, are you forgetting that Chickadee literally admitted to doing just that? For the record though, I'm not saying shooting Brad makes Chickadee cult, but it's evidence that she already is.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Y'know, we keep saying we should be looking at people who voted Boon but has anyone actually gone back and looked at who exactly those people are?

Anyway, here is our list of suspects:

Gamma Emerald, Varsoon, Lifthrasil, Cerberus v666,
Chickadee
, Almost 50, Srceenplay, mutandevle, Ms Columbo, Drixx, Porkens, TheGoldenParadox.

Does anyone think we should be crossing anyone else off this list?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Oh yeah
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Thought: Not wanting to place the first vote and being cautious about voting is scummy?

Reason: cult leaders and members are the only ones who are going to be paranoid about voting since they don't want to form associations.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #135) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I have a gut feeling Venmar has been recruited, but I’m not sure if it’s just he’s lost interest in the game. Either way, his behaviour has changed.

VOTE: Ms Columbo
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #136) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:29 am

Post by mutantdevle »

So Venmar is in your cult Chickadee? K, got it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #137) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1973, Chickadee wrote:I'm not in a cult. I'm a pack of dogs.
Is this a serious defence?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1978, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1976, mutantdevle wrote:
Not really. But up to this point the were recruiting virgins. And like....I'm not a virgin. I'm a pack of dogs.
How can you be so sure they were only recruiting virgins? We have no evidence to suggest that, unless you know something I don't?

I think we've established from Boon's death that PR != immune to recruitment. Saying "but I'm a pack of dogs" doesn't mean you haven't been recruited at some point.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I think 'virgin' means nothing more than flavour in this game. Unless I get evidence that only human flavoured roles can be recruited, then I'm not going to believe it's true. We've established that 'virgins' != the virgin role card, and that initial flavour message that virgins have a V on their forehead means nothing due to people voting 'V' getting one.

Also, how do we know you NEED to be a 'virgin' to be recruited? Who told us that? The flavour messages. I'm pretty sure we've established that their word isn't law, especially when you consider the above ^^.

I think 'virgin' is nothing more than a simple generalisation of people who can be recruited as mentioned by the flavour messages. I don't think it applies to anyone or any role in the literal sense. So yes, a pack of dogs could have been recruited and that makes sense to me.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #140) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Or, y'know, now that we have a scum flip, maybe I feel like I'm in a position where I can actually scum hunt now?

Also, what isn't sensible about thinking recruitables = virgins just because non-mod confirmed flavoured mysterious messages says so isn't necessarily true?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #141) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Also, is Chickadee not implying here that she doesn't think virgins is a term used for players who are recruitable?
In post 1906, Venmar wrote:ftr i havent been told that im no longer a virgin so idk what the fuck is going on

oh wait have i ever
In post 1907, Chickadee wrote:We don't know that to be true. I thought it's been established that the voice messages are not from the mod.
Saying you're not recruitable because you're a pack of dogs and hence wouldn't have fallen under the brackets of 'virgin' is a bit of a U-turn in opinion for her is it not?
In post 1978, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1976, mutantdevle wrote:
Not really. But up to this point the were recruiting virgins. And like....I'm not a virgin. I'm a pack of dogs.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #142) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I did originally believe they were mod messages but my opinion has since changed. If you want to how and why my opinion on that changed then all you have to do is iso me as I talk about the messages fairly often with different people. Chickadee’s opinion has somehow changed in just 70 posts and I don’t see how or why her opinion would change in such a short period of time. My conclusion is that she doesn’t truly believe in either opinion and is just saying whatever helps her blend in or what defends her. Imo, that’s more likely to come from scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #143) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In b4 they are a cult leader.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I don't remember Magenta sawing Brad in half in the movie...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #145) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I feel like we should all just shit post until something happens.

At least that would be fun.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I recall a stop, but no hammer.

Stop hammer time is a lie.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #147) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

T'was joke.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Well, I could be a cult member, OR it might be because I have no social life or anything to do with my time so I waste it in several places, including this website?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #149) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: Venmar

If we even want a vote to go through then all of us who still check the thread will have to vote the same person.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

If the flavour is to be taken seriously then 0 I believe.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #151) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm in a mixed state of wanting the game to be other or something happening that makes it fun.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #152) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Like this game is very very slow.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #153) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2109, Venmar wrote:
In post 2101, Lifthrasil wrote:@People voting Venmar: why? He basically admitted that he was the one who stopped the Day prematurely. Yes, the play was boring but ending the Day without an immunization helps scum. Also he inderectly stated that he is in a cult. He said that in his opinion ALL town player have checked out and the ONLY ones still playing are cult. He is still playing. So his assumption only makes sense if he is cult.

So, why are you voting him? Is it because you are in his cult? Or because you just want this game to be over, no matter who wins and you're fine with handing him and his cult the win?
im not even playing that much and this confuses me. please point to the posts where i admitted to or said ANY of this. are you confusing me with varsoon?
He's getting you and Vecna mixed up.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #154) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

EBWOP: over* not other. kek.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #155) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

@Gamma, why specifically those 5 individuals as red? Myself, Chickadee and you are all on both wagons yet you don't think that's bad?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeah, but why does myself being on both wagons not concern you? You never explained that.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:16 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2140, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2139, mutantdevle wrote:Yeah, but why does myself being on both wagons not concern you? You never explained that.
Did you not get me saying I missed you being off the wagons? I think you're just as equal of a concern but I didn't feel like making a big deal out of that.
One day I’m going to learn to read...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Who currently has the most votes?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: Nancy Drew
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #160) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Happy birthday Mr Fake Hammer.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #161) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2215, drealmerz7 wrote:To those who have given up hope - despair not.
No one's given up hope. It's not hope we've lost, it's enthusiasm.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #162) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I saw NicoRobin online earlier.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2262, Ahsoka Tano wrote:Ohey we're on pause! I have to read a lot still. Sorry
Who are you?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2287, Vaxkiller wrote:reading now. Anything I should know?
Playing this game is pointless.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Any result?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (isolation #166) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: Lifthrasil
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #167) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Do you even lift?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #168) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Cool
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #169) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Tbh I think any cult leader would be bored rn.

Everyone else is also bored.

Hence, I have just proven that everyone is a cult leader.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #170) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:35 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Cool. I role claim that Nancy Drew 39 is a cult leader.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #171) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2416, Vaxkiller wrote:@mutantdevle
Y is nancy a cult leader
Because I know these things.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #172) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Or I'm being ambiguous?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #173) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2424, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2422, mutantdevle wrote:Or I'm being ambiguous?
And how is that helpful to us?
I'm bored with this game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Those of us crossed out are those you think are cult?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #175) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Do you think I'm cult based on the posts you've seen of me or have you iso-ed me?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #176) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

OOOOOOOH

I just realised you replaced inferno. I wondered why she wasn't posting :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (isolation #177) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Lol no
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #178) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Well yeah because he's on your scum team.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #179) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Vote someone who is not your scum buddy?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #180) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2476, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:okay SO I have not yet entertained the perusal of this ARDUOUSLY AGONZINGLY ABRASIVELY UNABRIDGED game yet and WHOM IN THE WORLD EVEN HAS THE TIME TO READ 100 PAGES? ฅ=͟͟͞͞((꒪∆꒪;)ฅ

however I saw their was a slot that neds replacement for MORE THAN FIFTY DAYS so I figrued I can maybe rep in for sympathy pointers? Plus also the mechanics seem very intesting SO yeah ( •⌄• ू )✧

If someone cod maybe present to me a present perspective of the present game state that could also help, and maybe some claims too? Then I can see what INSIGHTS I will be able to help the town with, arigatou!!! (˃̴̀ᄇॢ˂̴́ ∗)

Tanoshimou!! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
There's something you better understand about this game because it's important, and one day your life may depend upon it.
I am definitely a mad man with a box.
replacing into this game was a mistake and a complete waste of time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #181) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2479, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 2477, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2476, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:okay SO I have not yet entertained the perusal of this ARDUOUSLY AGONZINGLY ABRASIVELY UNABRIDGED game yet and WHOM IN THE WORLD EVEN HAS THE TIME TO READ 100 PAGES? ฅ=͟͟͞͞((꒪∆꒪;)ฅ

however I saw their was a slot that neds replacement for MORE THAN FIFTY DAYS so I figrued I can maybe rep in for sympathy pointers? Plus also the mechanics seem very intesting SO yeah ( •⌄• ू )✧

If someone cod maybe present to me a present perspective of the present game state that could also help, and maybe some claims too? Then I can see what INSIGHTS I will be able to help the town with, arigatou!!! (˃̴̀ᄇॢ˂̴́ ∗)

Tanoshimou!! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
There's something you better understand about this game because it's important, and one day your life may depend upon it.
I am definitely a mad man with a box.
replacing into this game was a mistake and a complete waste of time.
Uhm ify yuo don’t want to play then maybe you shod replace out....? The mod worked hard to make the game MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MORE APRECATIVE GOD!! =͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))
Practically every player has given up being enthusiastic. If you were to ISO me, you'd see that I heavily complained at people giving up early and I was actively trying to encourage everyone to keep trying despite how in the dark we are. My encouragement feel on death ears and, after several days of no real power or interaction with anyone trying, I too have fallen victim to the darkness of no information. Now, I spend most of my posts in this thread slightly trolling and making jokes.

I can tell that your freshness means you are enthusiastic though and I'd be willing to help if you need me.

If you ISO me and do a CTRL+F search for 'boon', IIRC I had a theory about when boon was recruited and I think that still holds. So be sure to check it out and see if you agree.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (isolation #182) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

@Saske, also make a note of my theory over how Chickadee is almost definitely part of a cult as a result of Boon's flip.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #183) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

^^ A cult member on the opposite team to Boon. So if you agree with my theory, you can get association tells for both scum teams.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (isolation #184) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2484, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1440, drealmerz7 wrote:
timewarp has DIED

- they were:

Single-Eared Dog

*pantpant*

Lagging behind the main Pack of Dogs for whatever reason (perhaps related to your missing ear?), you watch their behinds as they chase their target.

Lagging Watcher
- Once the Pause state cycles back to the Play state, you will be informed of anyone who targets the Pack of Dogs successfully.
okay wait JUST SO I GET A MEDIAN idea of the TIMLINE off this game - chickaedee was still town in your opinino right mutant?

because i think this was a very weird shot to pick considering it had no content and we seem to be VERY limited in how many kills we get.....

anyway im going to probably read tomororw i need to sleep (∪。∪)。。。zzz
When she made the decision to kill timewarp, I think so yes. It was established by many of us that we thought cults might be recruiting the inactive players in order to boost their numbers without risk of being given away by association tells. Therefore, such a kill is quite townie.

But her next kill was someone WHO HAD FLAVOUR CLAIMED (they hadn't stated their abilities I don't think) which in turn cost boon and Creature their lives. She essentially shot a PR which then exposed another PR had been recruited.

That kill was a scummy kill - indicating she is already scum.
If she wasn't scum when she made the kill, the realisation that PRs could be recruited means she was almost definitely recruited after that.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #185) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"shooting in the dark"

You shot someone who literally claimed they were a PR...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (isolation #186) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2495, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

Yeah, if they're cult they're cult. Can anybody honestly tell me any given player isn't with any degree of certainty?
The person we can be most certain isn't culted, by simple probability, is you. The notion of "they could have started as cult" or "cult could have recruited them to block our immunisation" applies to every player, but since you were immunised first, there is a higher chance that you are not cult.

Shame that doesn't help us in any way whatsoever though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (isolation #187) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2494, MathBlade wrote:Oh and shove it mutant. You’re obvScum with Lift.
Why are you so hostile over me accusing Chickadee?

I mean, we all know the answer, but I'd like you to entertain me.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #188) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2493, Chickadee wrote:And we thought at that point power roles could be recruited.
We theorised it, but it was never confirmed until Boon flipped. You obviously took that shot with certainty that PRs could be recruited.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (isolation #189) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2504, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2497, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2494, MathBlade wrote:Oh and shove it mutant. You’re obvScum with Lift.
Why are you so hostile over me accusing Chickadee?

I mean, we all know the answer, but I'd like you to entertain me.
I am hostile because scum control this game, I can do nothing about it, and when I try I am labeled scum.

Someone
finally
listens and they MUST be scum *rolls eyes*

Your “case” is pathetic.

I just want this “game” over with.
My case proves Chickadee is cult through logic and probability. If you disagree, point out any faults in the logic. I don’t see any. Hence, I conclude she is cult.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #190) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: vax
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #191) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Actually, my vote was a "i don't actually give a fuck" vote. If I was to actually care at this point, I wouldn't be voting for you and I'd be trying to get someone else immunised. But that's effort.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #192) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Math, this is a summary of the Chickadee case:

Chickadee shot a claimed PR.
This PR happened to be lovers with another PR that had been recruited.
This means we now have confirmation that PRs CAN be recruited.
A cult discovering this information would want to immediately recruit Chickadee since she was the strongest claimed PR.
If a cult already knew PRs could be recruited, they would have already recruited Chickadee since she was the strongest claimed PR.
We can conclude that Chickadee isn't in the same cult as Boon since she caused Boon to die.

So basically:

- If a cult already knew PRs could be recruited, they would have recruited Chickadee immediately after discovering this.
- The fact that she shot a claimed PR would suggest this is the case.

- If she wasn't culted when she took that shot, the discovery that PRs can definitely be recruited would mean that she would be very valuable to cults due to possessing kills.
- The opposite cult to Boon's would have full confidence that Chickadee isn't already recruited since she caused Boon to die.

Either way you look at it, Chickadee has almost definitely been culted - most likely by the opposite cult to Boon's since they'd have to be absolute morons to not cult her after she made that shot.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (isolation #193) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2530, Cerberus v666 wrote:Mutant, why does this matter?
I was just explaining my reasoning for people that were asking...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #194) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2536, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 2535, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2530, Cerberus v666 wrote:Mutant, why does this matter?
I was just explaining my reasoning for people that were asking...
Mkay.

And do you have anything to say about the fact that I haven't been recruited, as a non-humanoid PR, and how that relates to your conclusions?
Irrelevant. I think you're reading too much into flavour.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #195) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Obviously the former
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I feel like anyone that wanted to claim has probably claimed by now knowing that there are literally no risks to it. The only unclaimed PRs right now would be culted ones.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

So... MathBlade?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I had a theory for a moment there. I was like "hmm, the mod messages kinda changed format, lemme go check if that happened when MathBlade replaced in?". Not only does that theory hold no ground but I've only just realised MathBlade replaced CheekyTeeky.

Lol MathBlade, I genuinely didn't realise that before now :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2586, MathBlade wrote:Prod dodge
There's no prods in this game.