Most screwed over player in MS history?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Kel-Thuzad.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Okay my pick is Robyn in Battle of the Bands. A reward item that swaps someone onto a different tribe with no warning is awful, especially when it's 5-person tribes
On the one hand I agree the swap sucked, especially since Robyn was on a winning tribe and was swapped onto the losing tribe after the swapee lost it for that tribe (bitter)
On the other hand, Robyn had an idol and didn't play it so it wasn't 100% out of her hands what happened.

Reck was probably more screwed the xof in Magic Kingdom since Jess wanted to explicitly stab xof and Reck was just the other leftover stabee..
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 19, Cephrir wrote:Poison Ivy 2.0. Nothing quite like a tribe designed specifically to kill you.
Tribe designed by the person we voted out Round 1 that came back from the dead wanting to kill me Hannibal-style!
That I didn't want to vote out in the first place.

Even funnier that you survived the Death Tribe B since she hated you more. >.>
In post 20, xRECKONERx wrote:I mean...it wasn't though. I wanted to keep Ivy alive :[
That's not what you said at the time~ It wasn't really under your control.

Kel-Thuzad had it worst in my opinion because his tribe was told they were voting him into Exile which usually implies 1: You will be alone 2: Maybe you'll get something cool! Instead he was sent to a 3 person tribe on a separate forum, after they'd voted someone out meaning they were united and he was a free elimination. The 'balance analysis' for tribe sizes pre-game assumed this person would be voted out. Extra funny because the next round there was a tribe swap and Drench was sent into exile and got an idol. :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You guys are forgetting the Secret Partner thing again. Quinn was swap screwed but also screwed because Shaco was put on the one tribe the other side would actively look out for him.

Lots of people get ordinary swap screwed and when its a matter of the numbers being bad and they just didn't talk right and click with people I don't feel like that's good enough when we're talking about The Most Screwed Player Ever. There has to be like, an alignment of the perfect moments? Like being teleported into a tribe you won a challenge against and being eliminated by them is a high bar to get past.
In post 45, hiplop wrote:I would nominate gohan in DBZ who got booted over me who literally lost us two challenges In a row by not submitting
Boring, he was eliminated because you connected better with me then he did, that's just normal survivor stuff!

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”