State of the Queue 2018

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Aronis »

1) What type of information do you expect to know about a Large Social Game before you dedicate months of your life to playing it?
Maybe like the game's focus? I.E. in this game challenge performance is going to be a big impact or there's going to be a heavy amount of items or w/e
Then also like rate how twist heavy the game is on a scale of 0 to 10 with 1-2 being the equivalent to the early TV show survivor seasons and 9-10 being your games more like arkham.

2) How do you feel about the balance of Survivor games to Non-Survivor games?
It seems fine to me

3) If you haven't modded a Survivor game, what barriers are stopping you from doing so? If you have, what is stopping you from modding again?
Laziness, lack of ideas, not sure if i have enough time, etc.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Aronis »

Yeah Lincoln was the best returnee ever, the rest of them sucked
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 77, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Agreed with Bro. As Clock King all I cared about was helping Star Sapphire so I had no motivation to not leak everything Abe told me. As Rend I channeled all my frustration into taking down Abathur basically because I could. If instead of being a ghost I had been a full-fledged returning player neither of those events would have occurred.
I think real returnees are way better than ghosts that have no stake in the game, granted most of them have still been disappointing

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”