Most screwed over player in MS history?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Skelda »

I think Kel'thuzad had it the worst also that I remember. Even if some people thought there was a chance that he might be eliminated, some of his voters did not.

The challenge that he was eliminated on also wasn't one that he could win himself since it was negotiation between the other tribes and his tribe had a massive incentive to throw it and claim the personal reward.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Skelda »

I also think many people have been swap-screwed without twists where there wasn't necessarily a path out, like Brenda in Medevac comes to mind. Obviously Alexis would come the next round and flip that around which makes it seem like Brenda theoretically could have as well, however with Alexis guaranteed to come in and with the amount of time she had I personally doubt that most players would have been able to survive her position. I know I've had fights with some of you about this before, but I really think that you can get screwed without crazy twists.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Skelda »

That's absolutely fair sometimes. However that doesn't change the fact that there are people who have won who if they got worse swaps premerge probably wouldn't have won. It's easy to say that someone wasn't screwed when they were eliminated and can't disprove you.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”