Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1837 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi I haven't really read the game but I've seen the flips
I thought there was something somewhere that said there was 3 mafia this game, was I right to think that?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Soldier, Day 3 doublevoter
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw had I been a player from the start I likely would have picked the same day Nos did, since I know my shelf life as town is that if I'm to get mislynched it's around day 3 so it would be best to put my counterforce at that point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1845, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1843, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw had I been a player from the start I likely would have picked the same day Nos did, since I know my shelf life as town is that if I'm to get mislynched it's around day 3 so it would be best to put my counterforce at that point
You may want to read d1/d2 so you can insert your opinions on who's scum, mate. Those days had the most substance. D3 was lulz and we coasted and let our heads get too big.
Working on it slowly. Gonna post thoughts probably every five pages
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1849, Vaxkiller wrote:What are we waiting on? For Nos to claim, then daughters claim targets to clear ppl?
please pay attention to the damn game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

They're internally consistent. I just got here, and besides looking at the game to make it register as read and the flps I haven't really been looking at the game in depth. Vax has been here the whole time and didn't realize I replaced Nos.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hey Maki
It's in my catch-up 1-5 as well but I'll state right now I'm thinking you're probably town here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1855, Maki Harukawa wrote:so me red alisae kaito are town

1 or 2 scum in the rest

feel like in order of most likely to least
Gamma=Ceph>Vax>Kokichi>Dan
Pedit: No offense but Nos was shit and I think you could be scum town it for me pal ty
Will do
Kinda figured Nos was scumread by the fact the first post to me was someone telling me to claim
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1856, Cephrir wrote:Literally flip that list upside down
Does that mean you townread my slot?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pages 1-6
In post 6, Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: Kotoko Utsugi

Rules wrote:The following is a list of outlawed shenanigans:
Using invisible text, codes,
cryptography,
etc.
Yeah...
LLD
, looking at you
In post 8, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

cryptography,
etc.
Yeah...
LLD
, looking at you
>.>

<.<

My Playfair cypher was TOTALLY legal that game~ <3
What the hell is this about Hindu?
In post 24, Cabd wrote:
In post 20, Kagami wrote:AD, your plan makes it impossible for masons to ever out their N1 results without completely revealing the set, and makes it extremely dangerous to even hint at them.
This ALSO actually makes claims at lynch pretty fucking terrible too.

Assuming 3-4 scum here...

Claims of "I'm a mason" are a terrible conundrum. We don't want a second mason to claim to confirm it should it be legit; but otoh as scum, a counterclaim still kills one of our three.
Whilst Cabd is dead now I'm baffled by this post, as he seems to be forgetting the Daughters have the ability to hide, and as such can't be directly killed by scum
In post 38, Kagami wrote:Time for the conversation to stop, I am going to present a solution we can all agree on shortly.
This post prompts me to state it seems a lot of the early game discussion around hiders seems to be done by town, I don't know if I can extrapolate any good information from it though (good means in town's interest)
In post 47, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 25, Vaxkiller wrote: AD still prob town.
why
Ugh Nosferatu's new avatar triggers me every time I see it, thank god I can skip his posts
In post 52, Kagami wrote:This is basically equivalent to having a publicly available lookup table with all combinations of masons and specifying what order they should visit players in. That makes sure the masons know who the other masons visited, and doesn't really allow for reverse engineering until the game is essentially over anyway.
I feel like this idea was alright, was this done or have daughters just been operating on their reads
In post 63, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm a hard _no_ on this code idea. I have no idea what your supposed to do.
Looking at his future thoughts I feel like this is okay but honestly he just rings scummy to me so far
In post 78, Kagami wrote:
In post 75, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 72, Cabd wrote:
In post 71, Kagami wrote:There has to be a means of coordination or the masons just die and town learns nothing
^ x a billion
But that coordination could cost us everything.
This is fluffy fear-mongering.

If there's a rigged coin that lands in my favor 65% of the time, I'll bet the game on it happily even if there's a 35% chance that it costs me everything.
I guess this is a good description of what I'm feeling here: he's shooting down a theory, but he just seems to be doing it to do so, not because he truly believes it's faulty
In post 85, Maki Harukawa wrote:If 1 daughter claims it'll be obv who is and who isn't a daughter due to who they let wagon and who they don't let wagon.
Just play the game out imo maybe say who you're hiding behind if you're a daughter we look back and check or play this game out normally if we keep doing this we'll overthink
Daughters know who they are correct?
Spoiler:
Good post, Maki starting out towny
In post 87, Maki Harukawa wrote:If we make a plan I think it should be one where daughters don't have to out
I like playing this set up like coper13 where people basically say
"if I'm a daughter I'm hiding behind _____"
In post 88, Kagami wrote:I think then it becomes very powerful to shoot people who have a lot of people hypo-hiding behind them.
In post 89, Maki Harukawa wrote:That's why you spread out your answers!
Very good plan, this was discussed in a JK9++ game I replaced into recently (didn't really play it).
In post 98, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Hmm...
The issue is that scum knowing the dauthers is less of a problem than knowing who they'll hide behind, Kagami's method makes it easy to know if they hid behind scum or not, but also makes it easy for scum to coinflip predict who they'll hide behind so long as they know their identity, say im scum and my kill fails what am i supposed to think?, everything has it's pros and cons.
THIS GUY GETS IT
SINCE THEY'RE HIDERS, WE JUST NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEM VISITING SCUM OR THE NIGHTKILL
In post 126, Cabd wrote:
In post 123, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:the three scum
VOTE: LLD

That's what I thought, I was dumb to think that
In post 130, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I just assumed it would be symmetric, tbh.
lol I had the same thinking, were LLD to still be alive I'd definitely be townreading her for this
In post 131, Nosferatu wrote:what are you guys even doing scum wouldn't have 3 people anyway
VOTE: kaede
Hm I can kinda get why peopl have been scumreading my predecessor, so I'm prolly gonna be on the lookout for people who seem to be pocketing my slot
In post 149, Cabd wrote:That's it indeed, you got it in one, it's because I have straw for brains and the raven told me to do it.
Nice Wizard of OZ reference
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd be down for getting a confirm web going
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1881, Alisae wrote:
In post 1868, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pages 1-6

cryptography,
etc.
Yeah...
LLD
, looking at you
In post 8, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

cryptography,
etc.
Yeah...
LLD
, looking at you
>.>

<.<

My Playfair cypher was TOTALLY legal that game~ <3
What the hell is this about Hindu?
In post 24, Cabd wrote:
In post 20, Kagami wrote:AD, your plan makes it impossible for masons to ever out their N1 results without completely revealing the set, and makes it extremely dangerous to even hint at them.
This ALSO actually makes claims at lynch pretty fucking terrible too.

Assuming 3-4 scum here...

Claims of "I'm a mason" are a terrible conundrum. We don't want a second mason to claim to confirm it should it be legit; but otoh as scum, a counterclaim still kills one of our three.
Whilst Cabd is dead now I'm baffled by this post, as he seems to be forgetting the Daughters have the ability to hide, and as such can't be directly killed by scum
In post 38, Kagami wrote:Time for the conversation to stop, I am going to present a solution we can all agree on shortly.
This post prompts me to state it seems a lot of the early game discussion around hiders seems to be done by town, I don't know if I can extrapolate any good information from it though (good means in town's interest)
In post 47, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 25, Vaxkiller wrote: AD still prob town.
why
Ugh Nosferatu's new avatar triggers me every time I see it, thank god I can skip his posts
In post 52, Kagami wrote:This is basically equivalent to having a publicly available lookup table with all combinations of masons and specifying what order they should visit players in. That makes sure the masons know who the other masons visited, and doesn't really allow for reverse engineering until the game is essentially over anyway.
I feel like this idea was alright, was this done or have daughters just been operating on their reads
In post 63, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm a hard _no_ on this code idea. I have no idea what your supposed to do.
Looking at his future thoughts I feel like this is okay but honestly he just rings scummy to me so far
In post 78, Kagami wrote:
In post 75, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 72, Cabd wrote:
In post 71, Kagami wrote:There has to be a means of coordination or the masons just die and town learns nothing
^ x a billion
But that coordination could cost us everything.
This is fluffy fear-mongering.

If there's a rigged coin that lands in my favor 65% of the time, I'll bet the game on it happily even if there's a 35% chance that it costs me everything.
I guess this is a good description of what I'm feeling here: he's shooting down a theory, but he just seems to be doing it to do so, not because he truly believes it's faulty
In post 85, Maki Harukawa wrote:If 1 daughter claims it'll be obv who is and who isn't a daughter due to who they let wagon and who they don't let wagon.
Just play the game out imo maybe say who you're hiding behind if you're a daughter we look back and check or play this game out normally if we keep doing this we'll overthink
Daughters know who they are correct?
Spoiler:
Good post, Maki starting out towny
In post 87, Maki Harukawa wrote:If we make a plan I think it should be one where daughters don't have to out
I like playing this set up like coper13 where people basically say
"if I'm a daughter I'm hiding behind _____"
In post 88, Kagami wrote:I think then it becomes very powerful to shoot people who have a lot of people hypo-hiding behind them.
In post 89, Maki Harukawa wrote:That's why you spread out your answers!
Very good plan, this was discussed in a JK9++ game I replaced into recently (didn't really play it).
In post 98, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Hmm...
The issue is that scum knowing the dauthers is less of a problem than knowing who they'll hide behind, Kagami's method makes it easy to know if they hid behind scum or not, but also makes it easy for scum to coinflip predict who they'll hide behind so long as they know their identity, say im scum and my kill fails what am i supposed to think?, everything has it's pros and cons.
THIS GUY GETS IT
SINCE THEY'RE HIDERS, WE JUST NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEM VISITING SCUM OR THE NIGHTKILL
In post 126, Cabd wrote:
In post 123, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:the three scum

That's what I thought, I was dumb to think that
In post 130, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I just assumed it would be symmetric, tbh.
lol I had the same thinking, were LLD to still be alive I'd definitely be townreading her for this
In post 131, Nosferatu wrote:what are you guys even doing scum wouldn't have 3 people anyway
VOTE: kaede
Hm I can kinda get why peopl have been scumreading my predecessor, so I'm prolly gonna be on the lookout for people who seem to be pocketing my slot
In post 149, Cabd wrote:That's it indeed, you got it in one, it's because I have straw for brains and the raven told me to do it.
Nice Wizard of OZ reference
hi scum
Hi shitface
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

should I not worry about catching up at this point, it seems the game is pretty figured out already
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I should probably just read the current suspects and the flipped scum
I remember someone making a way to multi-ISO more than 3 people in another game, I don't know how it worked though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1925, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1924, Gamma Emerald wrote:I remember someone making a way to multi-ISO more than 3 people in another game, I don't know how it worked though
Display posts by user, at the bottom below the quick reply
That only does up to three
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

KO do you have any clears
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well then
VOTE: ActionDan
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ok
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Vaxkiller
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Me on this game:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think town is just improving tbh
I've noticed that there seems to have been improvement in towns over the past like I guess 9 months? idk maybe I'm just being optimistic
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2000, Spiffeh wrote:I won!
wut
were you one of the DR alts
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

game was in auto, sorry pal but auto is a cold machine
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”