Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Chara »

not sure what you mean, Gamma. do you mean, make sure it's seen he's scumreading Creature so it doesn't make him look bad after Creature's scumflip?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1925, Chara wrote:not sure what you mean, Gamma. do you mean, make sure it's seen he's scumreading Creature so it doesn't make him look bad after Creature's scumflip?
Yeah.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

To be honest, I always thought Two had a good chance at being town, I was just being obnoxious. I said this to Gamma in the neighborhood when it was just him and I still, so day 2 ish.

I still wanted him lynched. I’ve had games where I wanted to lynch conf town because I had a better chance at winning that way. I still agree in the game had we lynched the confirmed town, town would have won.

You are misrepping with that and trying to force holes.

Literally none of my prior reads matter. I reevaluate my reads every day with more info in the game.

Everything changed when I this was confirmed to be a traitor game. Mulch guiltied you out, and the only possible way you can win is Bynum lynching me, so I get you gotta do what you gotta do.

But objectively, our entire neighborhood is town.

If Two is scum at this point, I’ll give him the win because he duped so many people to thinking he’s like obv town.

Gamma doesn’t make sense to back off of me and try to defend me if he’s scum.

Hawk is miller.

Literally nothing else matters in this game for me now.

The remaining scum are 100% in Chara, Creature, Sheep.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1924, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why wouldn't Flavor suspect Creature with everyone else if he were scum is my question.
i see a lot of rhetoric from Flavor on why he has to be town, and nothing that's convincing me his reads are genuine. the focus on his own image this game makes me think he's just cultivating it.

pedit: i'm not sure. did Flavor bring this up himself in your hood, or is this something you came up with independently?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1927, Flavor Leaf wrote:You are misrepping with that and trying to force holes.
i'm misrepresenting you?
i'm misrepresenting your hood-only information that i hadn't seen?
rich.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1929, Chara wrote:
In post 1927, Flavor Leaf wrote:You are misrepping with that and trying to force holes.
i'm misrepresenting you?
i'm misrepresenting your hood-only information that i hadn't seen?
rich.
No, I’ve already said it in thread. This is leaving out more information.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1928, Chara wrote:
In post 1924, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why wouldn't Flavor suspect Creature with everyone else if he were scum is my question.
i see a lot of rhetoric from Flavor on why he has to be town, and nothing that's convincing me his reads are genuine. the focus on his own image this game makes me think he's just cultivating it.

pedit: i'm not sure. did Flavor bring this up himself in your hood, or is this something you came up with independently?
None of my reads are genuine?

Lol, explain why any of my town reads aren’t genuine please.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1928, Chara wrote:

My own question.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1918, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1915, Chara wrote:where exactly did this major scumread on me develop, Flavor? if you had me, fitz, and Two as the scumteam over Creature.
i saw Two was town for you as of , why do you think that?
It’s POE, mixed in with that Mulch post really.

Gamma has done anti scum things in the form of not pushing me for calligraphy him out for him wanting to be masons with me.

I feel hawk is town with the Miller claim.

Two is stubborn town.

Literally leaves you, Creature, and sheep. From my perspective, it doesn’t matter what my reads were before because the other three are lock town for me. You guys weren’t.

Mulch’s easy read post only would incriminate anyone if he flips.

I’ve caught traitor crumbs like this before. It sucks for you guys, but yeah.
I said everything right here, so you neighborhood only comment is crap. I basically say everything in this thread that I say in the neighborhood anyways.

Only thing I’ve stated in the neighborhood that is t here was asking Two a question about Creature. I believe everything else stated in neighborhood has been in thread.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1927, Flavor Leaf wrote:Literally none of my prior reads matter. I reevaluate my reads every day with more info in the game.
i am not scumreading you for inconsistency.

town should be able to explain why they held a read at a given time. i asked why Creature wasn't a scumread for you, you said because Two was scum. now you say Two wasn't really a scumread for you, you were just exaggerating it. fine, but then why wasn't Creature a scumread?

your reason for why i'm a scumread
now
is PoE, which doesn't answer why i was a scumread
then
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The neighborhood is only at Page 4.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1933, Flavor Leaf wrote:I said everything right here, so you neighborhood only comment is crap. I basically say everything in this thread that I say in the neighborhood anyways.

Only thing I’ve stated in the neighborhood that is t here was asking Two a question about Creature. I believe everything else stated in neighborhood has been in thread.
i am asking you about your Two scumread at the time of your "can i lynch Chara" post.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1934, Chara wrote:
In post 1927, Flavor Leaf wrote:Literally none of my prior reads matter. I reevaluate my reads every day with more info in the game.
i am not scumreading you for inconsistency.

town should be able to explain why they held a read at a given time. i asked why Creature wasn't a scumread for you, you said because Two was scum. now you say Two wasn't really a scumread for you, you were just exaggerating it. fine, but then why wasn't Creature a scumread?

your reason for why i'm a scumread
now
is PoE, which doesn't answer why i was a scumread
then
Don’t remember. That was a long time ago, and I wasn’t too invested in this game.

As scum, I’d be able to answer that in an instant. Scum is easier to explain your reads than it is when you are town, so I don’t understand this process you’re going through.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I was actively putting this game at the bottom of my list until late game because I was sick of Two.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1932, Gamma Emerald wrote:My own question.
then i'm not sure. it could be an error as scum, it could mean he's town who really didn't think Creature was scum. what would make that easier to know is if he would answer about his reads at the time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I feel I’ve stated that I didn’t care about this game because of Two already? Am I wrong with that? I feel I definitely said that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1937, Flavor Leaf wrote:Don’t remember. That was a long time ago, and I wasn’t too invested in this game.

As scum, I’d be able to answer that in an instant. Scum is easier to explain your reads than it is when you are town, so I don’t understand this process you’re going through.
scum are faking their reads, town are not. explaining a genuine read is the
easiest
thing to do in a mafia game, even if that answer is 'gut', or 'i don't remember'. you keep talking about how you'd do things differently as scum, which tells me nothing but that you're aware of your scum meta.

pedit: if you don't remember why you weren't scumreading Creature or why you said you were scumreading Two, then i'm damn well allowed to not remember whatever
you
said about Two at some point earlier in the game.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Chara »

ok, i actually got pissed off for a moment. and here i was worried i'd lost that spark.
some townpoints for Flavor. i've yet to get angry arguing with scum. let's see if i'm wrong anywhere.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Enough of this. If FL is town he is doing a terrible of job of acting like it.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1941, Chara wrote:
In post 1937, Flavor Leaf wrote:Don’t remember. That was a long time ago, and I wasn’t too invested in this game.

scum are faking their reads, town are not. explaining a genuine read is the
easiest
thing to do in a mafia game, even if that answer is 'gut', or 'i don't remember'. you keep talking about how you'd do things differently as scum, which tells me nothing but that you're aware of your scum meta.

pedit: if you don't remember why you weren't scumreading Creature or why you said you were scumreading Two, then i'm damn well allowed to not remember whatever
you
said about Two at some point earlier in the game.
I disagree with this. Ive been told my strongest part of my scum game isn’t my genuineness. I personally feel it’s easier to have a legit read as scum than town. It’s why when I’m scum I can push through and make sense of things that should be tin foil theory.

the answer is I don’t remember. I’ve already said that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1942, Chara wrote:ok, i actually got pissed off for a moment. and here i was worried i'd lost that spark.
some townpoints for Flavor. i've yet to get angry arguing with scum. let's see if i'm wrong anywhere.
I presented my case for why I thought scum was you and Creature. I like to think it was a good fine. I imagine from your perspective as town you would agree with me that it was a good find, just not what happened here.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

slow down
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1944, Flavor Leaf wrote:I disagree with this. Ive been told my strongest part of my scum game isn’t my genuineness. I personally feel it’s easier to have a legit read as scum than town. It’s why when I’m scum I can push through and make sense of things that should be tin foil theory.

the answer is I don’t remember. I’ve already said that.
i believe you on this. and i know you gave your answer. i said that because i didn't like you saying what you
would
do as scum.
but, anyway, this is the part where i take a break and go have some tea. i meant what i said about only getting heated when talking to town.

pedit: not sure if there's a typo in your last post, but town Chara knows it's wrong and not, in fact, a good find, so i'm not sure what you mean.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1943, TwoInAMillion wrote:Enough of this. If FL is town he is doing a terrible of job of acting like it.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
This is why I will always want to policy this slot.

I feel I’m the towniest I’ve been in a long time.

@Chara - you even said something I did was townie yesterday.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Chara »

i probably did. remind me? past Chara is better at mafia.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”