Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi
I remember last game there was a plan involving leaving 5 people out to insta-skip to intermission, does anyone have any mechanical objections to this plan?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It deprives scum of information on who is available as suspects iirc
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 15, beeboy wrote:
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:During the pre-dance, a Lady can ask a Gentleman to the dance in thread. Each Gentleman can accept only one dance proposal.
Is this setup alter new btw?
Cause when I played it last it was the other way around.
It seems the majority is always the side with the conftown and the side being asked, that was the way it was in the one I played
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

WELP
no more pairings until the CI arrives
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 40, Ellibereth wrote:
In post 28, beeboy wrote:Awwwwww that's so romantic Elli <3
I think it's really nice that Chesskid is able to overlook the skill, looks and intelligence gaps between himself and Elli.
Feels like true love :)
Bad meme, images don't sequence well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 57, Joey_ wrote:Looking for a fuccgrill xoxo wink wink maki
y not me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 107, beeboy wrote:Kinda wolfy Ali is trying to scum read the true gay love between Rek and Sheep.
I don't think they got it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 123, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 103, Alisae wrote:I don't characteristicly take Reck to offer sheep like that right away tbh.
1) Meta sucks
2) You have no idea what I characteristically do
3) Anime sucks and sheep was the first person w/out an anime avatar I saw while scrolling thru
LOL
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 132, Ellibereth wrote:EVERYONE IS COPYING MY LETTER FORMAT WTF IS THIS
It works tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 144, Antihero wrote:haven't read anything yet so i'll do that and comment in a few hours

predance should focus on getting the most all town pairings as possible

one thing i think we should agree to do is NOT USE THE SUICIDE MECHANIC. all town pairs getting paranoid and suiciding is why i think scum win these setups so frequently. once we start dancing i think it's best if lynching is the only way ppl die
An issue I see is the deadlines are not reset after a lynch, if lynch cannot be achieved in second dance leaving is required to not let things go south
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 158, Alisae wrote:{Maki, Reck}
One more please.
Are those scumreads, if so why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 163, Harambey180 wrote:Guys please just calm a bit down, how can ppl seriously keep up correctly with such a lot of kinda useless banter?
Pick me, pick others, make 8 pairs. Job done. THEN we can talk.
This feels kinda scummy, but maybe it's TWTBAW
In post 167, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 162, beeboy wrote:Antihero should lead.
Anti's partner should do nothing.
All the gentlemen should do the talkin and the girls stay quiet.
Girls only talk bout gossip anyways.
You wanna die?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 183, Gamma Emerald wrote:
One more please.
Are those scumreads,
if so why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 199, Gamma Emerald wrote:
One more please.
Are those scumreads,
if so why
ALI PLEASE
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 214, Alisae wrote:
In post 208, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 199, Gamma Emerald wrote:
One more please.
Are those scumreads,
if so why
ALI PLEASE
Have you been reading the thread?
Cause if so you found your answer lmfao.
If Reck is for the sheep proposal, look at the playerlist
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 237, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah i actually dont like harambey

scum approaches this by looking for any town to pair with
town approaches by trying to pair with town

he's just randomly asking people
But like, he's not even trying to be subtle. I won't say he's towny for it, but it's not that good a reason to scumread him.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 238, Firebringer wrote:I think reck is actually scum
Alisae ur reads are bomb this game
Didn't she call u scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 240, xRECKONERx wrote:chesskid is dumb, and also probably town for now because that's easier for me to just assume on D1. I'll reassess later.
Harambey actually strikes a scummy chord with me, I don't like him shrugging off pre-dance reads and biding his time and I don't like SOMETHING in my gut about his chesskid interactions early.
Alisae is spamming and probably town because honestly it comes down to me thinking it would be almost too cheeky for e to enter the game the way e did. I don't want to lynch it, but I could also see how I would be blinded by someone who spams then makes a genuine connection to reach out to me.
Antihero is town HOT TAKE.
beeboy is scummy af because what the fuck is the point of this post other than empty content and the appearance of doing something? Actually beeboy's entire iso alternates between scummy, infuriating, and annoying.
Dunn can be light scum lean for the weird reaction to Joey's claim of the scumkill in 140/143.
Ellibereth can be a fat pile of null. I do find it weird he's not reaction hunting or doing anything since he seems to have a real boner for proving he TRULY BELONGS in the pantheon of the SDC and yet here he's just posting empty memes and game-irrelevant shit so far.
Firebringer idfk man. Dude's a walking meme/joke. I guess I will sort him later.
Gamma is like, fine. I rather like the attempt to setup break early.
Joey's posts make me want to put a gun in my mouth so he can die whenever, I don't care what alignment he is.
I like that Kagami also picked up on scum-beeboy vibes so Kagami can get town points for that.
Maki paired with Dunn who I have a slight scumlean on and I don't see the point in scum pairing with themselves? Unless someone wants to tell me why this is secretly optimal play I'll just assume Dunnscum=Makitown but I'm not heavy on either of those reads rn.
sheep whines about preemptively not being picked and his empty reads are dumb and bad ok that's all

I kinda want to pair with Antihero or Venmar, for old time's sakes.
And yes, I asked sheep as a joke post to open the game. We're both ladies. It'd never work in this homophobic society.

scum are in {Harambey/beeboy/Dunnstral/sheep} probably
ngl I saw SDC in this post while trying to see if there was anything I wanted to respond to and thought Schnee Dust Company before Screaming Death Clan
I don't really think your scumread of Dunn is very good though, he's kinda like "...wouldn't that make you scum...?" imo. I think your Harambey read is alright, that on top of the previous behavior I've noted is decent reason to scumread him. I think Ellibereth is a decent late-game player? idk but I guess I don't really object to your current read based on that but will stick a definite "wait and see" notice there. Joey I think I should be able to read at least.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 259, Alisae wrote:
In post 240, xRECKONERx wrote:chesskid is dumb, and also probably town for now because that's easier for me to just assume on D1. I'll reassess later.
Harambey actually strikes a scummy chord with me, I don't like him shrugging off pre-dance reads and biding his time and I don't like SOMETHING in my gut about his chesskid interactions early.
Alisae is spamming and probably town because honestly it comes down to me thinking it would be almost too cheeky for e to enter the game the way e did. I don't want to lynch it, but I could also see how I would be blinded by someone who spams then makes a genuine connection to reach out to me.
Antihero is town HOT TAKE.
beeboy is scummy af because what the fuck is the point of this post other than empty content and the appearance of doing something? Actually beeboy's entire iso alternates between scummy, infuriating, and annoying.
Dunn can be light scum lean for the weird reaction to Joey's claim of the scumkill in 140/143.
Ellibereth can be a fat pile of null. I do find it weird he's not reaction hunting or doing anything since he seems to have a real boner for proving he TRULY BELONGS in the pantheon of the SDC and yet here he's just posting empty memes and game-irrelevant shit so far.
Firebringer idfk man. Dude's a walking meme/joke. I guess I will sort him later.
Gamma is like, fine. I rather like the attempt to setup break early.
Joey's posts make me want to put a gun in my mouth so he can die whenever, I don't care what alignment he is.
I like that Kagami also picked up on scum-beeboy vibes so Kagami can get town points for that.
Maki paired with Dunn who I have a slight scumlean on and I don't see the point in scum pairing with themselves? Unless someone wants to tell me why this is secretly optimal play I'll just assume Dunnscum=Makitown but I'm not heavy on either of those reads rn.
sheep whines about preemptively not being picked and his empty reads are dumb and bad ok that's all

I kinda want to pair with Antihero or Venmar, for old time's sakes.
And yes, I asked sheep as a joke post to open the game. We're both ladies. It'd never work in this homophobic society.

scum are in {Harambey/beeboy/Dunnstral/sheep} probably
Hey, there are certain parts about this that make me feel you're scumreading all town.

Mostly the Harambey read, here I feel like you're not taking into consideration his lack of expierence. Like yeah, I agree with you completely, him trying to rush pre-dance would be extremely scummy. However I really don't think he understands why that's bad to do, mostly because I get this from my interactions with him. The way is thinking is extremely simpleminded and he's not really taking into considertion the bigger picture. And that looks really natural for me. So I guess my main concern here is what makes it seem like its coming from scum and/or what is making his actions come with malicious intent?

When it comes to reading me, I don't really get the feeling you're trying to read what I am actually posting and for the most part dismissing it as spam, but tbf I think your opinion of me is that I'm hyperactive and as such cancer/bad at the game because lolms nowadays so...
I kinda share a similar concern with your Kagami read in that, I don't think you're really making the best attempt to sort them, however I don't think they have the content to be correctly sorted right now?

When it comes to Bee, I kinda just disagree? I feel like there are points where he's thinking about the game from a town PoV (mostly seen in ). Like, I can understand how you see this. Like to me this FEELS like he could be scum, but I just don't think he is just by how he's posting? Like some of it reads uncomfortable to me. But I think its just honestly more likely that he's town, and later in the game that'll become a lot more apparent.

Can you explain what makes you think Dunn's posting there is wierd?

When it comes to Elli, I agree with you his posting is NAI atm. What I don't agree with is the expectation of him to be tryharding this early on atm, mostly because he just, doesn't do that? Atleast not an hour into the beginning of the game.

Like, I feel like you picked out a bunch of easy scumreads that can be easily justified, I don't really know if you're really trying to sort people, and it doesn't read that way to me.
What about sheep and Dunn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Anti do you mind if me and Joey get together?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BTW is there like a process to joining the SDC or do I just become a member by having the playstyle because I can get pretty loud when frustrated
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 275, Antihero wrote:
In post 271, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anti do you mind if me and Joey get together?
is joey the towniest of the unpaired gentlemen?
Not really but 1) I feel like I can read him 2) I think me and him could work really well together if we're able to put our minds together as town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw do I count as anime? serious question
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 294, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 226, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 222, beeboy wrote:If it makes you feel better I am very confused on why your SR!!
I guess I'm just super passionate because this is by far my fav game mode and I love these fg games so when I see someone go like "maki scum" I'm like NO. STOP NO I AM NOT STOP STOP and I get grr and blah and ye.
I feel bad for Dunn. Hes obvious town and he's paired with obvious scum.
Why do you say Maki is obvscum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 302, Kokichi Oma wrote:I don't like her posts so far they seem different from last game. And that post seemed forced.
Honestly it seems like a normal post for Maki
Have you played with Maki under any of her other accounts?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 306, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 303, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 302, Kokichi Oma wrote:I don't like her posts so far they seem different from last game. And that post seemed forced.
Yes, I've seen her as scum and town. And been scum with her.
Then why don't you see that it's just how she normally is?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 313, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 311, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 306, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 303, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Yes, I've seen her as scum and town. And been scum with her.
Then why don't you see that it's just how she normally is?
Because it's not? Explain what's normal.
It's an emotional response to an accusation, which is pretty common with Maki
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 315, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kokichi flipped scum don't pair with him he did one of his tells.
Reck is town I wanna tr veck too
I would give reasons but atm I'm ehhh atm
Um who is Kokichi...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't really see how you get me not really caring about answers to my questions? Like the only one I haven't really followed up on I don't think was answered yet
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 327, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 325, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't really see how you get me not really caring about answers to my questions? Like the only one I haven't really followed up on I don't think was answered yet
I feel like you're asking questions just to appear busy when really you're not doing much at all
I'm not? I'm actually quite interested in the answers to my questions.
Also, do you know if Hulu or Netflix has Danganronpa?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 334, beeboy wrote:Sheep
Alisae - doesnt wanna pair with me
Kagami - wants to kill me
Gamma - wants to pair with other people

I guess I have one clear pair at this point?
Hm, maybe there's something to Reck thinking Beeboy is scum, he seems a bit too concerned about pairing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 339, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 333, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, do you know if Hulu or Netflix has Danganronpa?
Don't watch the anime, watch a play-though with no commentary on youtube. I can send you the link.
Why not the anime? I want to see it before watching any gameplay of the games so I can appreciate it by it's source
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 358, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 357, sheepsaysmeep wrote:pedit gamma ofc pairing is important
like i dont see why that is worth noting
I feel like the level of analysis is a bit much for town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 366, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 359, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 333, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, do you know if Hulu or Netflix has Danganronpa?
Don't watch the anime, watch a play-though with no commentary on youtube. I can send you the link.
Why not the anime? I want to see it before watching any gameplay of the games so I can appreciate it by it's source
It's short and skips over a lot. Maybe watch one episode and see if you like it.
Wait, so is the anime based on the games...?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 374, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 370, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 358, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 357, sheepsaysmeep wrote:pedit gamma ofc pairing is important
like i dont see why that is worth noting
I feel like the level of analysis is a bit much for town
why do you think scum is more likely to be trying to analyze pairs than town
I believe both will try but it seems very detailed, giving me the feeling that they are trying to analyze the situation to find a suitable outcome, and as said earlier town want to pair with town, scum want to pair with any town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 381, beeboy wrote:
In post 369, Ellibereth wrote:
In post 285, Antihero wrote:with VERY few exceptions i think "i can read [certain person]" assertions are mostly bullshit

pairing w someone w some vague notion of a SOOPERDOOPER ACCURATE read magically forming later in the game doesn't seem plausible to me
I BELIEVE

I'll be able to read ~most people here~ accurately

later in the game.

As a matter of fact I'm only misreading 3 people right now!
Are you really the one reading the players accurately if your just using 3rd party tools :thinking:
Wtf are these 3rd party tools
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like I should be able to read sheep, but I haven't seen a scumgame of theirs yet so *shrug*. Plus people seem to be over that sort of familiarity
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 417, beeboy wrote:
GentlemenJoey_
Kokichi Oma
Venmar
Antihero
Harambey180

LadiesAlisae
Kagami
Gamma Emerald
xRECKONERx

pairschesskid3-Ellibereth
beeboy-sheepsaysmeep

firebringer-Shiro
Dunnstral-Maki Harukawa
EW
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 425, Joey_ wrote:
In post 304, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 301, Kagami wrote:Jesus, Joey's iso is painful.
I think he's acting different, but based on reading a prior game he has, he acts like that as either alignment
touché

I cant just be super powertown every single game or id be lynched as mefias every time
LOL If I didn't know who you were before I'd have a good idea now, you're the only guy who says "mefia"
In post 426, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 417, beeboy wrote:
GentlemenJoey_
Kokichi Oma
Venmar
Antihero
Harambey180

LadiesAlisae
Kagami
Gamma Emerald
xRECKONERx

pairschesskid3-Ellibereth
beeboy-sheepsaysmeep
firebringer-Shiro
Dunnstral-Maki Harukawa
Reck-Joey
Anti-Alisae
Ven-Kagami
Gamma with 1 of kokichi/hara
Ech, not too big a fan of either of the ones you've chosen to put me with, if it was me and those two left I'd probably refuse to pair
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 428, Venmar wrote:ftr kokichi is scum because he's had #32+ posts already and i think they're all either defensive, questions aimed at looking like he's contributing, or fluff. there seems to be a heavy emphasis on beetlejuicing and defending himself, clarifying meta, and asking people questions rather than instigating contribution himself. he's made a couple contributions, but his reactions to scrutiny and criticism, primarily, is what twists my poop the most right now and i'm not convinced this is town play as of right now.

also #293, #332, #342, 404 (!!) are scumposts
Gonna have to question 404, and I'm kinda curious about why you scumread 332
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 446, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 440, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ech, not too big a fan of either of the ones you've chosen to put me with, if it was me and those two left I'd probably refuse to pair
If this isn't scum, I will be shocked.
You're gonna have to tell me who you are like, right now
I think I know enough about you now to take a stab at who you are, so it's easier to just state it now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 456, Venmar wrote:currently only accepting requests from reck to fuck, thanks

also going to repeat myself because y'all are inept
In post 367, Venmar wrote:would like to hear from the ladies as to why anti isn't their first choice for pairing
Do you want me to explain this again? Because I feel my explanation for why I want to pair with Joey is sufficient.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ali pls
You played one of these already, you know that the goal is to pair scum with the conftown, thus forcing scum to either kill themselves or raise concerns about why the confirmed innocent isn't dead
btw I'm not using (or at least trying to) IC because I saw in the deck-making thread that it shouldn't be called that if it's a lover since it is kinda squicky
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 465, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 451, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 440, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ech, not too big a fan of either of the ones you've chosen to put me with, if it was me and those two left I'd probably refuse to pair
I think I know enough about you now to take a stab at who you are, so it's easier to just state it now
You can say whoever you like, but this is my main account. I'm not quite sure why you are obsessed with that and not my play.
Because knowing who you are helps me read you
Also it may be your main
now
but I'm figuring you were around before
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 467, Joey_ wrote:@Gamma i just isod you because i didnt see the poste where you stated why youd want to be with me, namely because you think you can read me, but dw im town, you can pick whoever you prefer, i personnaly dont want someone i townread
Why not? Wouldn't it be wise to pair with town if you're town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 471, Alisae wrote:I just feel like town is being setup for failure here and scum want me to pair up with anti so they can try to wifom a lynch on me.
If I'm thinking about this the wrong way and I'm just being dumb then I'm making an ass out of myself.

pedit: Yes and I was scum. The way I thought about it there was try to lynch the conftown by saying their partner was scum.

sigh

Anti what do you want to do.
LOL didn't make that connection
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 473, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 468, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 465, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 451, Gamma Emerald wrote:
You can say whoever you like, but this is my main account. I'm not quite sure why you are obsessed with that and not my play.
Because knowing who you are helps me read you
Also it may be your main
now
but I'm figuring you were around before
Nope, this is my main and I wasn't around before. But, that's up to you to accept it or not. I have played on MafiaUniverse before, but only one game.

Well then
I guess I'll state who I thought you were then: I thought you were gerryoat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 472, Joey_ wrote:No

- i want the ability to romeo and juliet their ass
- i dont want town to lose my slot and my tr's
- i think its more engaging/fun to have a neighbor chat with someone i need more than random in-thread post to read correctly

Also, i never had like genuine working niehboring chat, id like a slot i can sort via that mecanic
Also I guess this is a fair point, wanting to use it to sort people, but I like having a pseudomasonry
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually, now that I think about it I really should ask Anti
Anti, would you dance with me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 494, Maki Harukawa wrote:why tf would you want to be paired with the ic that's gross
I wouldn't want to be paired with anti tbh
Because as I said I like using non-mason PTs as pseudomasonries, and what better way to do that then pair with a confirmed town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 504, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 500, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 494, Maki Harukawa wrote:why tf would you want to be paired with the ic that's gross
I wouldn't want to be paired with anti tbh
Because as I said I like using non-mason PTs as pseudomasonries, and what better way to do that then pair with a confirmed town?
I wouldn't want to be paired with anti cause I don't wanna get nked tbh I'm selfish
I mean I don't really care about my death this time, last game I played I freaked because I had a (correct) thought that scum was trying to go for three specific town pairs and my partner threatened to leave over a stupid 1 v 1 that I thought was T v T
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 375, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 366, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 359, Gamma Emerald wrote:
It's short and skips over a lot. Maybe watch one episode and see if you like it.
Wait, so is the anime based on the games...?
Don't think anyone answered me on this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 527, Joey_ wrote:i kinda wanna flip recks
What makes you feel this way?
In post 528, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 525, beeboy wrote:Kokichi Oma

Kagami-Harambey180
Gamma Emerald-Antihero
xRECKONERx-Venmar

I guess we do this?
I take harambey over Kokichi and I don't see Venmar and Reck not pairing up unless Anti accepts Reck's offer.
Why are you leaving poor Kokichi out in the cold he's town
I'd like to hear about this.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

please be serious about your reads
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 531, beeboy wrote:Head to head
Kokichi
Harambey

Who do you guys take?
Neither is particularly appealing but I'd take Kokichi first
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 533, chesskid3 wrote:
Kokichi
Harambey

Who do you guys take?
This is a great example of a false dichotomy as there are plenty of other options.
It feels like a thought experiment to me, which is alright
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 535, Joey_ wrote:
In post 529, Gamma Emerald wrote:In post 527, Joey_ wrote:
i kinda wanna flip recks
Good question!

I didnt read his content too much but i dont like his attitude and his posting style, its more like a quality-of-life preferred d1 default flip than anything else
I feel like his attitude is alright, not really sure on posting style, what are you referring to there?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 540, chesskid3 wrote:Tbh I want to pair Gamma and Beeboy
hell no
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 544, chesskid3 wrote:Gamma, beeboy

what's your read on each other?
scumreading
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 555, Joey_ wrote:
In post 539, Gamma Emerald wrote:
i kinda wanna flip recks
Good question!

I didnt read his content too much but i dont like his attitude and his posting style, its more like a quality-of-life preferred d1 default flip than anything else
I feel like his attitude is alright, not really sure on posting style, what are you referring to there?
Like i said, i didnt read much of his content, mainly the few stuff he said about me. He stated he didnt care about my alignement because he didnt like my posts, like theres no town gain in shading/discrediting someone like that, it felt like he wanted to make an opinion on my slot when i obviously was trolling
I guess that's a logical response, but why haven't you read his posts?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 559, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 554, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 553, Maki Harukawa wrote:3rd scum
who is 2nd
1 of gamma/kokichi
Why is it one of? What makes us a T v S?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 563, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 559, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 554, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 553, Maki Harukawa wrote:3rd scum
who is 2nd
1 of gamma/kokichi
Page 24 gamecall it's gamma/beeboy/ali
I mean I called out beeboy's concern over pairings scummy when I could have left well enough alone, what makes you think we're paired?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 577, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 573, Gamma Emerald wrote:
hell no
In post 575, Gamma Emerald wrote:

scumreading
Do you trust your ability to push wagons as town and be sheeped?
Not really? But I'd rather pair with town than scum for reasons I've stated.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 588, beeboy wrote:
In post 584, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean I called out beeboy's concern over pairings scummy
What?
Me explaining why me with beeboy is a pretty bad team guess, if that's what you're asking about.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 589, Joey_ wrote:
In post 583, chesskid3 wrote:You'll see when I laugh at you as a casualty of war when I'm lynching Alisae
you just basically implied that im town, whats up with that
But has he been calling you scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 581, Joey_ wrote:
In post 578, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 555, Joey_ wrote:
In post 539, Gamma Emerald wrote:
i kinda wanna flip recks
Good question!

Like i said, i didnt read much of his content, mainly the few stuff he said about me. He stated he didnt care about my alignement because he didnt like my posts, like theres no town gain in shading/discrediting someone like that, it felt like he wanted to make an opinion on my slot when i obviously was trolling
I guess that's a logical response, but why haven't you read his posts?
I didnt read anything while i was shitposting and didnt go back to reread, his post was something i saw because it concerned me thats all, i know its not optimal but its genuinely what happened and yes i will read eventually, im just posting around atm and not taking strong stances
Spoiler: Don't read if you're not Joey
Yeah so this confirms I was dumb to force replace you in my game for calling your own play suboptimal, I can see it's just you being openminded like my ability to perceive reads contrary to my own beliefs as valid, but honestly MDS had brought it up to me so I felt I had to do something. Honestly that's become such a meme between us if we were to make a hydra that should be our hydra name, in all caps.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 599, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 598, Gamma Emerald wrote:me with beeboy is a pretty bad team guess,
Why? link to this explanation I didn't see it
Well it's that I pushed something that I could have left alone as scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 600, beeboy wrote:
In post 594, beeboy wrote:Gamma what is difference between my posts and literally anyone elses on the same topic?
No I want you to explain what is scummy about me wanting to be paired with Sheep.
Nothing really, I'm saying your level of analysis of the possible pairing for you is scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 611, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 609, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was dumb to force replace you in my game for calling your own play suboptimal
I said it was for Joey only
Anyway what are you ellipsising over
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 618, beeboy wrote:
In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 600, beeboy wrote:
In post 594, beeboy wrote:Gamma what is difference between my posts and literally anyone elses on the same topic?
No I want you to explain what is scummy about me wanting to be paired with Sheep.
Nothing really, I'm saying your level of analysis of the possible pairing for you is scummy.
I don't want to be bombed isn't exactly a complex thought process.
I mean I wasn't really going to bomb you at that point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Dunn's scum game is okay if you're talking about his ability to be able to not be obvscum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 628, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 609, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don't read if you're not Joey
this is equivalent to saying "CLICK ME"
No? It means "this is not relevant to the game and a personal conversation". Not that I fault you for thinking that, I always look at them because I like seeing people's relationships beyond the games
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 651, beeboy wrote:I don't really think there is any female who I currently want to get stuck in a wifom situation with if scum decide to leave them alive.
The Kagami global town read I actually just don't understand.
Gamma hasn't done anything that I can read.
I think I have the best bet cooperating with Sheep so I don't want Anti to steal him away from me.

That leaves Rek.
What do you mean "I haven't don'e anything you
can
read"? What
can
you read in that case?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 664, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 656, Firebringer wrote:Maki is only this townie when she is scum
*glances at sig*
might wana try your main here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 683, Firebringer wrote:Chesskid is now in my scum pile
I rescind my reck scumread, he is now Town
Disagree, chess is town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 704, beeboy wrote:
In post 699, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 651, beeboy wrote:I don't really think there is any female who I currently want to get stuck in a wifom situation with if scum decide to leave them alive.
The Kagami global town read I actually just don't understand.
Gamma hasn't done anything that I can read.
I think I have the best bet cooperating with Sheep so I don't want Anti to steal him away from me.

That leaves Rek.
What do you mean "I haven't don'e anything you
can
read"? What
can
you read in that case?
Stuff I arbitrarily decided one day indicated someone is scum/town are posts I can read.
Stuff like "I am town" or "I am scum" are pretty helpful imo if you wanted to give me a helping hand.
Are you for-fucking-real
How about actually trying rather than being a lazy shit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 719, beeboy wrote:
In post 714, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are you for-fucking-real
How about actually trying rather than being a lazy shit
It's the pre-dance phase and I am having trouble getting a read on your slot?
You want to kill me for something kinda meh and you have some other low explanation reads. It's not like your ISO is full of in depth cases I should be commenting on to figure out my read.

To read you I feel like I'd need to do some kinda meta dive which I don't really want to do during the pre dance phase especially because being able to vote people will presumably make everyone a lot more readable which is when I plan to get my stronger reads.
Alright fair. Still kinda cheesed that it feels like you're not trying when you should be, but I can understand why you wouldn't want to.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 754, Firebringer wrote:Gamma > harambae
Kagami > anti
Sheep > beeboy
I'd rather pair with Kokichi than Harambey, would rather pair with neither and if it comes down to us there a decent chance I just don't pair up, but I'd rather leave Harambey out to dry since I feel he's more contentious at this point and him being sorted will serve the town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

beeboy honestly I'm thinking with your last couple of posts I may be wrong on you so I'd just like to ask you this:
Why didn't you consider me a possibility for a pairing when you made the post deducing it had to be sheep? I hadn't said I was going to bomb you at that point.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 772, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm either paired with Kagami or no one. You guys aren't going to choose who I'm paired with.
What's wrong with sheep
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 783, Dunnstral wrote:How do you mechanically end this phase without everyone being paired up? Why are people talking like it's an option?
I mean the last game happened this way
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 791, beeboy wrote:
In post 776, Gamma Emerald wrote:beeboy honestly I'm thinking with your last couple of posts I may be wrong on you so I'd just like to ask you this:
Why didn't you consider me a possibility for a pairing when you made the post deducing it had to be sheep? I hadn't said I was going to bomb you at that point.
I was more sold on sheep being town.
I think that shit posters as scum would be more inclined to not do fuck all and pretend to throw in some reads to get those "laid back but still solving" reads that people like to give people for free while sheep was just memeing until page 8 while being in thread the entire time.

Felt more townie then scummy to do that just coming from person experience.
It's not that much higher then rand that he is town but it was enough to make me decide that he was the better partner.

PEDIT LET ME POST HOLY SHIT
Okay, not a very satisfying answer but it's logical.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 796, Antihero wrote:i don't have much hope for any of the unpaired gentlemen being scum
Anti

I asked you if you'd like to dance with me earlier

What is your response
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 803, Firebringer wrote:Am I imagining that kokichi is trying real hard to seem Town but failing at it?
I mean you're not the only one scumreading him, so...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 811, Kokichi Oma wrote:Like, are you scared of being alive and just want to die? I don't understand. Someone explain what the point of out only clear dying early is?
I think Anti wants to avoid the WIFOM well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 817, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 811, Kokichi Oma wrote:Like, are you scared of being alive and just want to die? I don't understand. Someone explain what the point of out only clear dying early is?
I said a simple version of what Anti is saying.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 827, beeboy wrote:Why are we talking about Anti pairing up with this godly global town read.
When he is pairing up with Kagami.

I don't get it, why is Kagami obvious town.
Why is he pairing up with Kagami
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 839, Firebringer wrote:
In post 837, beeboy wrote:
In post 836, Firebringer wrote:Kokichi is triggering me
I find this game to be more enjoyable if I read posts while I watch anime.
What anime u watching
I still confused about whether Danganronpa was an anime or game first
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 848, beeboy wrote:@Gamma I think this is easier, who do you want to be your partner?

pedit: sorry buddy this is a hyperactive game now
Anti, I might be able to settle for you since I'm not suspecting at this point, if I'm left with Kokichi or Harambey I'm probably going to abstain
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 855, Antihero wrote:gamma, your posting is alright but i still don't have a great read on you mostly bc i don't rly get where your reads (like on beeboy) are coming from

a few scattered things are vaguely town tho...?
Can you list the reads you don't get
As for beeboy it was because his post about possible pairing showed a bit to much concern about pairings, but his main concern was actually not being bombed out of the gate and he wanted to pair with a townread, so I was able to see the thought process and how it resulted in him choosing sheep
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 866, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 864, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 839, Firebringer wrote:
In post 837, beeboy wrote:
In post 836, Firebringer wrote:Kokichi is triggering me
I find this game to be more enjoyable if I read posts while I watch anime.
What anime u watching
I still confused about whether Danganronpa was an anime or game first
game first
Thank you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 887, sheepsaysmeep wrote:that wasnt original i copied it from some website
I mean it looks like the original stuff so ok
why does it matter if it's original
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know there was a specific post chess made that made me really think he was town, gimme a second to pull it up
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't know which one I had that response to but at the very least
In post 577, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 573, Gamma Emerald wrote:
hell no
In post 575, Gamma Emerald wrote:

scumreading
Do you trust your ability to push wagons as town and be sheeped?
This feels like actual solid sorting. He's asking relevant questions that matter to the situation at hand.
In post 595, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 589, Joey_ wrote:
In post 583, chesskid3 wrote:You'll see when I laugh at you as a casualty of war when I'm lynching Alisae
you just basically implied that im town, whats up with that
I'm townreading you do you have a problem with that?
Also this post is pretty good since he brings up the same point I did: the implication of town doesn't matter since he was townreading Joey to begin with, meaning there is no perspective slip. Plus the tone reads as "there's nothing wrong with what I did, what are playing at?".
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw to be fully clear: beeboy is about null for me right now
one thing I will say is I'm glad we're getting to see an active beeboy, this is just the second time I've really played with him despite being in multiple games with him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How did that post ping you Fire?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 915, Venmar wrote:
In post 471, Alisae wrote:I just feel like town is being setup for failure here and scum want me to pair up with anti so they can try to wifom a lynch on me.
If I'm thinking about this the wrong way and I'm just being dumb then I'm making an ass out of myself.
+5 poopy points

pedit: i legit pulled out my phone at work, iso'd reck to see if he asked, saw he proposed, so i typed accept. case shut close boss
Why Reck?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 930, Joey_ wrote:everyone has so many bullshit reads
Is there anyone who you think doesn't have those?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 934, Harambey180 wrote:Lmao I didn't get an invite yet. I'ma gonna sit in a corner when the moment arrives that I get left out again.
Though I should have seen those things coming cuz it's actually rarer when I
do
get picked than when I don't.
Savage gonna get me so hard... :(
were you in a game like this before?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 937, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 935, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 934, Harambey180 wrote:Lmao I didn't get an invite yet. I'ma gonna sit in a corner when the moment arrives that I get left out again.
Though I should have seen those things coming cuz it's actually rarer when I
do
get picked than when I don't.
Savage gonna get me so hard... :(
were you in a game like this before?
First Large Theme, why should that be relevant?
You say you're getting left out again, when was the first time?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 944, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Kokichi
Harambey

Who do you guys take?
Also (unless I misread) Gamma and Kagami are the only two ladies left.

Well Gamma screw you with this post... :giggle:
If it's any of the two I'm going with Kagami right now.
I'm sorry but it's not all you, it's that a lot of people aren't big fans of you and it would serve the game for you to be removed from it regardless of your alignment imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 947, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 946, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Kokichi
Harambey

Who do you guys take?

I'm sorry but it's not all you, it's that a lot of people aren't big fans of you and it would serve the game for you to be removed from it regardless of your alignment imo
Lmao, you call me so out-of-place that even as a Townie it'd be better for me to leave?
Basically you guys are actively putting me in that place when you say those things. How on earth am I going to convince you with whatever I'm gonna say if you already think this at this point?

Gosh, trust is a difficult concept apparently.
I know you just said you didn't want to do this but I want to see your reads, maybe you'll bring something good up. It will at least show you're making an effort to do something.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 950, Harambey180 wrote:But take Anti or Kokichi then if you prefer those two. You are scum certified when you do that though so be warned. When I am YET AGAIN the first to die I'm gonna make sure you'll pay for it.
Okay excuse me, first off it THEIR choice if they take me, if Anti takes me it's not like you can call me confscum for that, I'd asked him a while back, when I realized he would be a good choice for how I use non-mason non-scumchat PTs. As for Kokichi, yeah if I were to take him that would be fair calling me scum for that but it is ME initiating the pairing here.
And how are you gonna make me pay for it when you're dead and can't push me? :P
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for reads I'd like, I'm going with 4 from the gentlemen and 4 from the ladies
Venmar
Reck
chesskid
Joey
sheep
Alisae
firebringer
Kagami
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 956, Dunnstral wrote:
Kokichi
Harambey

Who do you guys take?

I don't think anybody said this, by the way, and I'm not really sure what you're talking about (how would it serve the game to remove him if he's town)
That's the way I recall it, and it would serve the game to remove town!haram since he wouldn't be a distraction scum could use.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why didn't you have an issue with what I thought of Harambey until just now?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Reads please
Also you never responded to me when I said me pairing with Anti didn't make me obvscum because of the time I sent the request
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #107) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 978, xRECKONERx wrote:Honestly all remaining ladies should have an open offer on the table to venmar right now
lmao dude popped in to take yours ASAP
sorry but you're probably paired with scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #108) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 986, Venmar wrote:i don't know what a mirror tell is
If it thinks like you it's probably town, because you know that thought process is town-motivated based on the fact you had it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #109) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw at this point I'd rather take Harambey than Kokichi since he seems to have a plan, and I want to see him implement it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #110) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 993, Venmar wrote:
In post 981, Gamma Emerald wrote:lmao dude popped in to take yours ASAP
sorry but you're probably paired with scum
:(
In post 984, Kagami wrote:Unless there's a reason to hurry, I take my honmei-choco srsly.
|
V
In post 985, Firebringer wrote:Kagami confirmed troll
@gamma
- what are you looking for in a pair partner?
I'm looking for someone I can talk to and bounce ideas off of. As such I want someone I can trust.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 995, Venmar wrote:i need 99 reasons then why you aren't just offering yourself to antihero, who fits that criteria and koki/haramb in your view don't
Have you read the game? I asked him when I realized it fit exactly with what I wanted.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #112) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1003, Venmar wrote:
In post 1001, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 995, Venmar wrote:i need 99 reasons then why you aren't just offering yourself to antihero, who fits that criteria and koki/haramb in your view don't
Have you read the game? I asked him when I realized it fit exactly with what I wanted.
ah, a quick iso does prove this! (to be fair this was a long time ago and i forgot and i think anti has as well)
Yeah no, I've been reminding Anti, it's not that he didn't notice it's that he's not sure whether he should pick me. At this point you're just throwing shade.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1014, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 1009, Antihero wrote:
accept kagami

ok
OK so now it's down to Gamma choosing me or Kokichi.
@Gamma
Choose which of us two you prefer to pair up with and don't give any other reasons besides this one please. Really, don't. Piece of advice I'd like to give ya.
I'll read you two over, weigh my options, and make my decision without announcing why. Fair?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Haram please react to my last post please
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #115) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I've determined my choice, now give me a second to format the request
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

∾ ♥ ∾
∾ ♥ ∾

Sir Harambey180,

Would you be the Sun Wukong to my Blake Belladonna,

And take me to the dance?

Sincerely,

Gamma Emerald

∾ ♥ ∾
∾ ♥ ∾

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1049, sheepsaysmeep wrote:bad choice
idc I got to meme
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know what I'm saying:
BlackSun confirmed Sorry Bumblebee shippers
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1054, beeboy wrote:Tbh the only slot I currently think is town/town is Venmar and Reck and I am not even that confident in that.
Kek.
Why do you think Venmar is town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1062, beeboy wrote:
In post 1058, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1054, beeboy wrote:Tbh the only slot I currently think is town/town is Venmar and Reck and I am not even that confident in that.
Kek.
Why do you think Venmar is town?
I town leaned his initial read on Alisae even if that kinda ran its course.
I think his recent interactions with Anti are town as well? Like he is doing himself negative favors as scum by doing that (for example Rek has wanted me dead all game because my posting early pissed him off) so I think he is higher odds of being town because of that.
Idk I think his main MO right now is throwing shade, he was low-key attacking me for not picking Anti, then when I proved him wrong he called Anti bad for ignoring me, which wasn't the case either. He seems to be not reading the game and preferring to just push whatever seems viable.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1076, chesskid3 wrote:choosing harambe over kokichi was awful btw
I wanted to do memeage, don't get mad because I have a sense of humor
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1083, beeboy wrote:Eh let's talk about killing Chess.
I don't really like how he as a fuck ton of reads but has done absolutely nothing to get his town and scum reads to pair together. Or to make sure one of me/ Harambey get left out. Like I spent the entire fucking thread talking about pairing up with Sheep and he essentially just let me push past him with no traction.
He sort of tried in but after Gamma wouldn't want to pair with me he gave up and the closest thing to a follow up he had was in which is pretty fucking meh. I kinda just think that Chess wanted pairs to work out in a way that are easier for him to push.

Like Chesskid has reads, he has declared his reads and what he wanted to happen but he is done absolutely fuck all to make sure that his reads actually amounted to anything.
Actually I feel his deal with pairing me with you and how he reacted to my objection is pretty decent reason to townread him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1086, Kagami wrote:I don't find chesskid particularly objectionable, and I doubt scum have any grand strategy around manipulating pairings beyond getting their own.

No kokichi posting since the harambe pick is a good sign.
Has KO been on?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1090, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1087, beeboy wrote:bomb
[Citation needed]
to explain, he was scumreading both of us and wanted us to pair so he could eliminate us both with the lynch. Nowhere did he imply he was wanting one of us to bomb the other.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1096, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 1091, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi. I was town. Just busy last night. You guys are bad
It's not bad Townplay. Town was gonna lose one anyways. Fate turned out to be unlucky for you, just accept it though.

As I said don't reason this. Look what happened. In post 1093 for example. Now I am being made suspect too. I explicitly mentioned not to do that for a reason.
Cuz you guys overthink all stuff I wished that Kokichi was picked instead. He'd been less of a scummy Townie.
However he partly contributes now to making me one, that's something that can be called a bad play.

Ugh, you probably should have chosen Kokichi anyways Gamma. Look what the others made of this... ridicule. :igmeou:
I don't regret my decision, except maybe for thinking you had made reads. I sincerely thought you had them worked out. It actually makes me think you're town though, as I would believe scum to try to please me by giving reads.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1097, Dunnstral wrote:
Kokichi
Harambey

Who do you guys take?

What changed Gamma?
I felt like Harambey might have had a point, plus I'd realized I could do some memeage that had been bubbling in my brain since I joined this game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1100, beeboy wrote:I am revoking my town read btw.
of whom
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1106, beeboy wrote:
In post 1104, Gamma Emerald wrote:
of whom
Both of you atm, but I'll see how I feel after Chesskid dies.
Me + ?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1113, beeboy wrote:
In post 1109, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1106, beeboy wrote:
In post 1104, Gamma Emerald wrote:
of whom
Both of you atm, but I'll see how I feel after Chesskid dies.
Me + ?
you pair.
So you're hating on me for actually trying to listen to reason (at least as I see it)? Plus, there's no way I could have found a meme with KO as top-tier as the one I did with Harambey.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1119, Kagami wrote:Out of curiosity, what is the meme you keep talking about, gamma?
Well not really an actual
meme
, just a reference I choose to refer to as a meme because "for the memes" rolls off the tongue better. I referenced RWBY, where in one of the episodes Blake has to be convinced to go to a dance, and she ends up going with Sun, and Sun is a person who is part monkey so it fit with Harambey.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But the thing is I'd accepted that Harambe had a point in that scum were probably going to not be in those two, like I'd expect a bit more pushing for not-them to be left out if there was
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #132) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1128, Alisae wrote:Not to mention it is extremely easy to manipulate someone in a hood then it is in the gamethread
If I wanted to try to manipulate someone wouldn't it be smarter to go with the person actually scumreading me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #133) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1131, Ellibereth wrote:I've felt like 5 pages of stuff happened but we're on page 46.
What a mystery.
porbably because so little time has passed. This phase happened fast.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like I actually am in my scum range. My typical scum play is a bit of a reactive game: when I see things I take interest in, I push them. I feel like I've been doing that, mostly by virtue of not always commenting when I thought I should. It's honestly rather saddening tbh because I never thought I'd see the day when my townplay would sink, but it happened. At the very least I don't have to worry about Infinity324 as much anymore, as that whole trend is why he's been able to bust me the last few times when I was scum. I was hoping to roll IC or some other confirmable role in a game with him but I guess me metashifting is another way.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #135) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1142, beeboy wrote:
@mod is no lynch an option?
Do you want a no lynch? if so why? What purpose do you think it serves?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #136) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Venmar
You all know why.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #137) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1164, Dunnstral wrote:A better strategy is to not try to read Kagami before intermission
true...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1171, Alisae wrote:btw this is Venmar's Rebuttle
In post 953, Venmar wrote:"hey, so uh, i know i pursued an objectively weak, opportunistic attack, and that i am now scummy for it, but you don't get to criticise me for being scummy and doing scummy things, so that makes you scum"
oh ok, sorry
:scumposting:

--
so alisae's blatant discrediting as the only form of attack is laughable. i don't think harmabey being new (which i didnt know and i don't care) or koki being lynchable excuse their play or discredit mine, just how much i think that alisae taking the easy, grand-standing point of view of defending the NEWBIE and the POOR LYNCHABLE TOWNIE is equally lamentable. actually fuck off

also note how this was the first and last time that i even mentioned haram, in what i deem a throwaway reads post, and alisae decided to just roll with it as me ATTACKING A NEWBIE (it is time to stop)
Also :scumposting:

--
main issue i have with this is that alisae is exploiting the fact that i elaborated on my scumread but not on the posts that i cited. it let's alisae make a lot of assumptions on my behalf and it looks really neat on paper, because she can discredit the entirety of the bolded by attacking the posts i didn't elaborate on.
the town mindset would've been to prod me for why i thought those posts were specifically scummy
, the opportunistic mindset is to say fuck it.

in reality i will also say that what i did there and do with most of my reads is that most of my reads are gut-based and then i try to back it up with some reasoning (bolded) and what my gut reacted to (the four listed posts are examples of said posts). a lot of people have an adverse reaction to this aspect of my playstyle because of that and quite frankly i don't care.
Lets look at the post again
In post 715, Alisae wrote:332 - I fail to understand why the post is bad.
Venmar is flipping scum.
This last point intrigues me since iirc I also had a similar issue with that post and he just ignored me, so he's choosing to use that disagreement from you to paint you in a scummy light while ignoring it from me, preferring to stick with the easy question of "why not anti"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1183, Alisae wrote:Or Harambey
Or Me
Or just town in general.
Didn't I fos all of those but you at some point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

beeboy and chesskid, stop trying to thunderdome and actually make use of your votes
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Considering beeboy, would honestly like some of his thoughts on other slots first though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ali please respond
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1211, Maki Harukawa wrote:Why is gamma town ty can still see that slot flipping scum and I have only been wrong on Gamma once in my mafiascum life
Hmm, last time Maki/Claire/Maria tried to put this much importance on their read on me was as scum in mini 1850, so this is making me distrustful
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1217, Alisae wrote:
In post 1210, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ali please respond
to what
I asked what you thought about me since I also suspected KO and Haram at one point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1255, Firebringer wrote:Wait a minute I did leave the dance lololololl

God I’m such a troll
yeah iirc you left and I was spectating goign wtfffff is up with this insane person

Also gonna try to comment on thigns since I feel I'm gonna get caught up in lazyness if I don't do it now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #146) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1218, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't see why scum Venmar draws as much attention to himself as he has and like gunning for anti tbh like maybe he's got more balls then I thought but like....
Shire slot and gamma slot are alive
Ech this feels like the perfect excuse to avoid voting Venmar
In post 1227, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1221, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1218, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't see why scum Venmar draws as much attention to himself as he has and like gunning for anti tbh like maybe he's got more balls then I thought but like....
Shire slot and gamma slot are alive
So he would get townread.
His emotion would need to be fake for that to be the case and it doesn't feel fake to me.
Also fuck me UP fire
In post 1223, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1211, Maki Harukawa wrote:Why is gamma town ty can still see that slot flipping scum and I have only been wrong on Gamma once in my mafiascum life

Hmm, last time Maki/Claire/Maria tried to put this much importance on their read on me was as scum in mini 1850, so this is making me distrustful
You're not wrong tbh
Why does emotion factor into what Venmar has done?
In post 1232, Antihero wrote:
In post 1219, Venmar wrote:
In post 1215, Antihero wrote:i scumread you before you insulted me

not gonna fly
i did say i didn't like you as an ic, but i wouldn't call that as an attack and I do recall you insulted me yourself before i told you you were "trash". i don't snap at people for no reason
no don't pull that thread

you didn't make any good faith effort to try to get anything out of me as an IC you just launched into "sitting on hands" and "gosh anti is such a trash person to have to have as your IC"

act like a dick all you want but own it. don't insult my intelligence by saying you weren't really poking me in the eye with that
I think the issue is not that he's being a dick, it's that he's throwing shade. I remember I'd developed a tell off of my own scumplay that shading a conftown is scummy.
In post 1233, Firebringer wrote:Own ur asshole behavior and no one can really call u out on it
In post 1242, Maki Harukawa wrote:Dunn is prob scum btw
just thought everyone should know
PT read right? If not why?
In post 1247, Maki Harukawa wrote:Like I almost wanna reconsider Alisae cause I sr half the list
Fire team needs to die
gamma team needs to die
my team prob needs to die
Alisae prob needs to die after
I think that's where all scum are
Would you mind going first :wink:
In post 1262, beeboy wrote:Also Elli's usual excuse for doing nothing (which is valid) is he has really strong reads late game and doesn't want to eat a NK.
Which is a non factor in this setup?

Like look at his play in Alisae's bastard game to see how he plays knowing he can't die, I think he didn't plan to try harding this game and Chesskid is just scum and nothing Elli has done actually is AI.

But I just wanted to throw some shade in case it makes people want to vote chesskid for the wrong reasons by voting Elli who has no reasons to not attempt to solve and shit.
How is chesskid scum based off of this?
In post 1265, Venmar wrote:
In post 1177, Gamma Emerald wrote:This last point intrigues me since iirc I also had a similar issue with that post and he just ignored me, so he's choosing to use that disagreement
this one confused me because i didn't know what you were talking about but an iso does reveal the existence of this:
In post 444, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 428, Venmar wrote:ftr kokichi is scum because he's had #32+ posts already and i think they're all either defensive, questions aimed at looking like he's contributing, or fluff. there seems to be a heavy emphasis on beetlejuicing and defending himself, clarifying meta, and asking people questions rather than instigating contribution himself. he's made a couple contributions, but his reactions to scrutiny and criticism, primarily, is what twists my poop the most right now and i'm not convinced this is town play as of right now.

also #293, #332, #342, 404 (!!) are scumposts
Gonna have to question 404, and I'm kinda curious about why you scumread 332
which in my defence i didn't know even existed and i missed this question entirely.

to entertain y'all:

404 - i interpreted this post as kokichi-scum complaining about being always lynched; the "omg im always mislynched" is a sentiment that in my experience i have seen scum produce as a form of appeal.
332 -this was a pure gut read of mine but i'm pretty sure i had this listed as an example of fluff, and i thought it was hypocritical since at the time i thought koki was guilty of asking questions just to look busy herself.
Again with the not reading! Am I gonna have to pull Human Sequencer's line out AGAIN? Because I feel like it applies a lot. As for the actual post the reasoning is actually fairly sound.

Pausing my responses to say WHAT???
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #147) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay so I had to do that to make this point since I had to click the link and the developments made me feel I needed to get that out quickly: 404 was a solicited post so I was not reading into it much.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #148) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! WOULD EVERY CALM DOWN FOR FIVE SECONDS BEFORE SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENS?
screw gis for not having a decent gif
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #149) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1331, Venmar wrote:i need to take a break from this game to calm down because it would be unwise for my mental health to do otherwise...

hopefully i'm dead by the time i come back
Ech anyone getting LAMIST vibes from this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Legit Ali if you left before Joey had a chance to post this phase on some stupid glory read you're going to lose all the respect you'd worked up since newbie 1764
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1341, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1335, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ech anyone getting LAMIST vibes from this?
NO SIR

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT LOOK LAMIST AT ALL SIR
He's trying to act like he doesn't really care about dying
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

FOR THE LOVE

OF HILLARY DUFF

ON A STICK

CAN WE NOT SUICIDE TO WIN A DICK MEASURING CONTEST
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1364, Firebringer wrote:I’m not lynching venmar because Alisae is dumb
GODFUCKINGDAMNIT ALISAE, YOU EVEN FAILED TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO SHEEP YOU
DO YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE???!?!?!?!?!?!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

jfc, This is why I want to be a member of the SDC
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1374, Maki Harukawa wrote:gamma's being so fake it HURTS
Tell me why I shouldn't deathtunnel you
VOTE: Maki
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I might not feel this salty
If it weren't for the fact Vedith did THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING in NYE Dance, and it led to a dark pit of terrible town death
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1381, Antihero wrote:i kind of want everyone to calm down and step away and let these people weigh in:

reck
chesskid
kagami

can we do that or no? (i understand if spammers still want to go at it)
I feel that's fair
Like Alisae didn't even wait until everyone chimed in to hero suicide Joey
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh my god
I think my rage is making me tremble irl
I'm feeling a buzzing feeling in my teeth and hands rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I'm thinking once I'm a little less fired up I'm gonna go back and read the stuff you guys spammed at the end of that last session before the flip
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do you see why I'm so pissed off now?
That action just completely morphed the gamestate into a situation where I feel scum have a large amount of control
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1412, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1410, Antihero wrote:scumread
it's being discussed
Which of us do you dislike more?
Also I'm really hoping Harambey returns soon, I want to discuss things with him, I feel deserted without him around
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1416, chesskid3 wrote:Formerly u

now Harambe
I'm kinda interested in how this developed, did something specific that Harambey said ping you or is it more of a body of work scumread?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1420, chesskid3 wrote:Kokichi was obvtown and I'm mad as hell at how predance ended with 20 posts oh woe is me i'm going to die wah wah wah
Makes sense, but I kinda feel like they actually just wanted to play the game. We'll see in like 12 hours I guess? If they haven't come back by then I'll be very concerned
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1426, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1423, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1420, chesskid3 wrote:Kokichi was obvtown and I'm mad as hell at how predance ended with 20 posts oh woe is me i'm going to die wah wah wah
Makes sense, but I kinda feel like they actually just wanted to play the game. We'll see in like 12 hours I guess? If they haven't come back by then I'll be very concerned
ok but all their 'playing the game' posts sucked
I personally feel that's valid but they did say they should improve once the game actually started
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1422, xRECKONERx wrote:@Antihero: I'm not sure Venmar is town. I think he is based on gut and the fact he stood out in the crowd for taking my side when it seemed like the whole game was against me. Like I said already, I feel pretty confident I can sort him later. And his first post in our PT was fairly town feeling IMO. I'll continue to evaluate. I also think your kneejerk desire to leave him out is probably bad and due in part to you sippin' that haterade. The one thing I think could make him scum is his story about just refreshing my ISO to see if I offered him to dance. Like, I could see it coming from town, but I think if scumVenmar sensed I was about to ask him to dance, he'd want to jump on that ASAP. That's about the only red flag for me at this point.

I don't think I'm going to read any of Shiro's posts so long as she posts in that heinous pink fot.

Also, I agree with Venmar in voting the Alisae pairing. It's moreso because Joey's predance posting was god awful (and not just in the "oh god someone please put a bullet in my head" way) but also someone (I don't remember who because fuck you all this game has five billion pages) pointed out that Alisae was making a really big attempt early to control the game. I'm not super into that. However, it's not where my vote is gonna go right now, because there's someone else I want dead more. If one of them is town they should leave the dance and save me the headache.

Like I said, I really didn't want Koki to be the one left out and would've preferrerd beeboy. I thought Koki's frustration with my posting style felt genuine and I really didn't see her offering to be the one left out as scum.
Note to go back, if I ever have the stamina, and try to read what happened with that.

(As an aside: this is why spamposting sucks. It makes it a fucking chore to go back and read ANYTHING later.)

I think Alisae's "you activated my trap card" post smacks of lunacy and is also so far off base I don't even know where to begin. I'm not in the business of defending people for them, but I have specific issues with you claiming "pushing to win a debate" somehow means "scum". It doesn't. I push to win debates all the time. chesskid notoriously does it as town where he just shouts until he's wins the argument.

And...is that a real leaving the dance from Alisae? Jesus. Ask and you shall receive.

There's the flip. Well, fuck, that was utterly disappointing. Okay then.

(note: nothing in Alisae's post actually makes Venmar scum. This isn't a cop guilty vs cop claim, this is just pure bad speculation)

Gamma's rage posting feels manufactured in the post-Alisae-flip moments.

@Maki: Talk to me about your Dunn scum read, I'm interested in this product and/or service.

@Elli: Why do you say beeboy is here to just meme?

@chesskid3: Do you think Elli could be scum? *thinking*

@EVERYONE: PLEASE FUCKING CHILL WITH THE SPAMMING.

It is making it way too difficult to catch up after only a few hours away from the game. And shit like "Oh man, I want to go back and read Koki interactions and who pushed for that" is basically impossible at this point due to the number of pages.
I'm gonna have to call BS on my rage being manufactured: I had literal convulsions from how angry I got
Also Maki was the one who said Alisae as trying to control the game, and honestly I really feel like Maki should not be trusted at this point. If you don't scumread her that's acceptable but take her posts with a salt lick.
And I agree that the spamming is bad, I think there's a significant trend towards more activity in this time period than others, but we should avoid going ham. Part of why I want my partner to show up is I want to talk with him in the PT about things rather than continue posting in the main game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1436, xRECKONERx wrote:Basically at this point I wouldn't lynch Anti/Kagami.

There's at least one half of every pairing I would be fine with dying.

chess/Elli- Elli pulling chess off of beeboy & chess refusing to entertain my questioning about his read on Elli
Dunn/Maki- Dunn pinged me from the start and Maki seems to have a scumread on Dunn from their PT
Firebringer/Shiro- actually I dont' have any real reason to think this one is scum? So put them at the bottom of the list (I'm just not reading Shiro's posts at all bc pink eyesore)
beeboy/sheep- ive thought beeboy was scum since start *shrug*
Harambey/Gamma- Harambey's pregame shit really rubbed me the wrong way and I don't care he was a newbie + Gamma's reaction to Alisae/Joey flipping felt fake as fuck
So this is a list of scumreads with the scummiest at the top (based on the thoughts on FireShiro)?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #167) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Reck do you believe me when I say I had a physical reaction? If not, why not?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #168) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1452, Firebringer wrote:That’s a terrible scale
Ach I don't like this reaction, feels like pure dismissal
I would have asked why the weird limitations
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #169) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why would I lie about a physical reaction?
Also fuk u sheep for garciaing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #170) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1462, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why would I lie about a physical reaction?
the same reasons you would fake a non physical reaction

what's "garciaing"
Garciaing is responding to a question directed at someone else. I think Reck actually explained why it's scummy earlier this game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1466, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1463, Gamma Emerald wrote:Garciaing is responding to a question directed at someone else.
1) i didnt respond; i thought that comment was scummy
2) i forgot what was going to go here
I still feel you should have let him answer first so I could get an honest answer out of him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1470, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1466, sheepsaysmeep wrote:2) i forgot what was going to go here
oh i remember now

why fuck me
Because you ruined my chance of getting Reck's genuine thoughts
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1475, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Harambey
I'll help out sheep while I am gone.
Interesting, why write Harambey? I'm guessing he's the reason you don't like my pair?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1478, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1476, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1475, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Harambey
I'll help out sheep while I am gone.
Interesting, why write Harambey? I'm guessing he's the reason you don't like my pair?
do you expect the answer to questions like this to help at all
I should have said this in that post but @beeboy, why are you scumreading harambey if you are?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1481, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Venmar

Eh I'll sheep Alisae's read first.
Will obviously move my vote back.

pedit: look a few pages back I don't like how he keeps popping in without really doing much.
A few pages back is a massive understatement, which leads into why I'm personally not too thrilled by my partner: they haven't done anything since the start of first dance.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1482, Ellibereth wrote:gamma want to save me some time

have you ever physically reacted and talked about it in thread as scum before, faked or real.

i'm guessing you have as town so link me those too.
I don't believe I've ever had a reaction of THIS magnitude. I think I've had things happen where people townread me for the reason of "if he's scum that's pretty low". Problem with that is I have a massive meta pool so it will take a while to fetch that, and I don't want to spend more time than I have to not keeping an eye on/keeping current with this game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

hold up, gonna have to stop for a bit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1506, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why would I lie about a physical reaction?
For those sweet town AtE ragepoints? Obviously?
In post 1474, beeboy wrote:Venmar - xRECKONERx
Harambey180 - Gamma Emerald

I think I want to lynch these.
I'll consider others tomorrow.

Signing off for now.
Would be nice if Sheep starts doing mega town stuff while I am gone.
who is your scumread in each of those pairs?

@anti: i dont see where venmar "took my side" so much as he questioned ali's genuine-ness in the questioning/reads?
i do think his beetlejuice tell on koki was bad. hm.
but his 428 about kokichi being scum bc of empty defensiveness fluff posting rings semi-coherent to me, i dont see anything scummy w/ that
Why would I take it to physical reactions if I wanted that? I'd already fallen flat with the shouting, what makes you think I'd think that would fare better?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1523, Dunnstral wrote:I'm positive that Gamma doesn't fake his rage/physical convulsions

On that note consider taking a step back from the game or something?
Yeah I've noted I should take a break from this game. Once I explain to Maki what triggered me, I'll do that until Harambey shows up or until I start getting seriously concerned over his absence
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1525, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1523, Dunnstral wrote:I'm positive that Gamma doesn't fake his rage/physical convulsions
Scum partners
LOL k I know where I'm going to look for games where I've had these reactions
Elli you can continue if you'd like but I think I've got this covered
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why is bombing even on the table
again
rn, it hasn't been 24 hours since first dance started
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1548, Venmar wrote:are people actually taking "physical convulsions" as a tell? if i could cash in all of the hand throws and physical exasperations i do from time to time for townpoints i think i'd be an ic
Yeah I have exasperation as scum: this is more than exasperation though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #183) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1552, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1551, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why would I take it to physical reactions if I wanted that? I'd already fallen flat with the shouting, what makes you think I'd think that would fare better?
may i interfere
Go ahead, I am kinda posing to question to everyone
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #184) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1566, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1565, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1552, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1551, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why would I take it to physical reactions if I wanted that? I'd already fallen flat with the shouting, what makes you think I'd think that would fare better?
may i interfere
Go ahead, I am kinda posing to question to everyone
you dont argue when we say your original raging is faked
when you describe your physically raging you ask would i really fake it

you clearly think the physical raging is more convincing
I'm asking why I'd go that far. I actually like playing here, so I'm averse to doing things that would jeopardize people's willingness to play with me. The spiciest gambit I've pulled as town is faking an innocent on a player that was getting paranoia scumread as a role that was not supposed to get a result the night I claimed I got my result. That's how much I dislike putting people's trust in me as a player and a person at risk.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #185) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1484, Maki Harukawa wrote:Gamma if you can tell me what got you so invested in this that it caused I reaction like that or if you've done it before it'd help
Pedit dam it eli
It's a whole compounding of
Ali leaving when I didn't suspect Joey and I didn't really suspect Ali either
It being a massive echo of the last game of this setup I played, where Vedith sui'd to get SS/you lynched, I'd make further comparisons but I feel the differences arise when it comes to how much the gamestate was able to develop. There it developed into a situation where 3 town pairs were being promoted as lynches, and that's why I didn't like the suicide play. Here imo there wasn't enough time to develop the sort of confidence that I saw from Alisae. Like, at least Vedith made the play to push a scumread; all Alisae cared about was winning a dick measuring contest.
You editing the flip to show a scumflip, which made me scumread you more than before
Firebringer refusing to vote Venmar ever after Alisae's hero suicide, which made me feel there was a shift in the control of the game, and honestly that post from fire is pinging me a bit as shifting off/giving plausible deniability to the lack of a bus.
Anti's post asking to wait for other people which made me realize how little happened before Alisae went nutso

All of that triggered my convulsions
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #186) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So Harambey has showed up, I don't want to state what I think of them until they post here
@sheep is it a scum overexplainy or?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #187) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1583, Ellibereth wrote:SPARKNOTES OVERVIEW OF THE GAME BROUGHT TO YOU BY HARAMBAE
FEATURING SHORT CHARACTER SUMMARIES

NEXT UP

THEMES
MOTIFS
IMPORTANT QUOTATIONS EXPLAINED
I get the feeling you're pressing him for content with this, could you unpack the actually stuff you want to make it clear?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #188) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

or

take your pick
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #189) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Holy shit did I just find the third party tools
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #190) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You left the gifs in .-.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #191) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1593, Shiro wrote:
In post 1592, Gamma Emerald wrote:You left the gifs in .-.

I meant posts that were solely gift. Cut me some slack, i am on phone during work Dx

Also i finished reading. Huzzah!
Reads?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #192) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

fuck
coulda sworn I had a game where I did something as town where if I was scum it would have been slimy, but at this point I think I misappropriated something someone else did once in another game, I think it was Railgun, where Keyen called my accusation of him for buddying out and told me my skill had dropped during my break from mafia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #193) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1608, Venmar wrote:chesskid: i need to see your reads and explanations STAT
also chesskid: but i won't read them, and im not going to do that myself no
Why did you feel the need to post this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #194) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1635, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1633, Venmar wrote:chessmoron
see venmoron is funny because your name is venM

try chessKlown
lol getting heated over insults
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (isolation #195) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wow dude was a child
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #196) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1655, Ellibereth wrote:
In post 1652, Maki Harukawa wrote:Uh...Dunn did something that would make me really really shocked if he was scum
I'm 12 and what is this.
1) top tier meme, but
2) might not wanna do that meme after recent developments
PEdit: Lmao nice one Venmar
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #197) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1658, Maki Harukawa wrote:to make a quick tldr:
I was ranting in the pt because I was somewhat upsetish
Dunn comes in and makes this ate post on how he feels really bad and that the reason we're getting lynched is mostly his fault and he feels bad cause he knows this is my fav type of game and he thinks he's letting us down

I feel like if Dunn was scum and wanted me to tr him he wouldn't ate me because he knows how I get with ate he does I think he'd try to get me to tr him using other matters
it's kinda weak if you don't know how close me and dunn are friendwise but yeah I think he's town
This is logical
Also it's making me feel you're town so
UNVOTE:
I'd actually not been scumreading you as much since I hashed out my emotions earlier but I wanted you to respond before I unvoted, but this makes me townread you so I decided to give up on waiting.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #198) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Harambe meet me in the PT
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #199) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1680, Antihero wrote:
In post 1672, chesskid3 wrote:did harambe just try to call antihero my scumbuddy?
it would appear so...

i desperately want to just call him loltown and not try to parse if he's doing this on purpose
You should
Scum have 24/7 chat so he should have been aware of you bring conftown at this point if he were scum
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”