What's the best move you've seen someone pull of in an LSG?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Shadoweh convincing Bella to suicide herself at F4 in PSV
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

guys ive been to therapy for this for years, pls stop
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

jack is dead. forever. leave it that way. he's never coming back.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 15, Mina wrote:Can someone explain what happened with Master Sword to those of us who are out of the loop?
Basically, there was an auction at F7 and Eldin claimed he was given The Master Sword, which was a double vote.
He & Tetra were the bottom 2 at F7, so they invented an item. Eldin told everyone it was a "revenge kill" that let him kill someone else if he gets voted out.
F7, Mido goes home. The majority alliance of 4 is now up 4-2.
At F6, Eldin wins immunity and claims he passed the revenge vote thing to Tetra, securing her for the round. The majority alliance of 4, it turns out, is REALLY a majority alliance of 3, and they cannibalize one of their own. Dominant majority alliance is now only up 3-2.
At F5, Eldin admits he never had a revenge kill item, he had an idol, and this is the last round to play it, so he is gonna play it. It scares the shit out of the 3 in the majority, but they managed to stick together anyway and put the votes on Eldin, who ACTUALLY activates the double vote, forcing the tie. Here, the DV counted through the revote, sending one of them home. Now, it's 2-2. Majority alliance isn't looking so major anymore.
At F4, Eldin/Tetra stay strong and tie the vote against the remaining 2 from the majority alliance. It goes to a tiebreaker challenge, Eldin wins. Suddenly, the underdogs are up 2-1.
At F3, Eldin wins immunity, takes Tetra to the end.

It was a crazy gambit that somehow worked and completely disintegrated the majority alliance. And they fell for it. Lie after lie.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”