Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:30 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 498, Not Known 15 wrote:Who just does not look like playing his towngame.
you dont actually know my towngame

it's funny that everyone saying my townplay is bad has worse play
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:31 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 498, Not Known 15 wrote:It is likely that Havo and eth0s are scum.
We have HWS as possible scum.
Lurkers like schadd can always be scum.

But...
I'd like to see more pressure on another scumread of mine. Maybe there is more interest in voting a player who has acted strange and anti town. Who just does not look like playing his towngame.

VOTE: Sheep
"I have all these scumreads but I'm gonna openly declare pressure on this other one that I'm not too sure about"
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:33 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 499, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 497, eth0s wrote:VOTE: not known 15
incorrect.
You vote me because I am scumreading you here?
Seriously? You OMGUSed me so hard earlier and I only moved off you to vote havo. Now you got the stones to imply I am
only
voting you because you are scumreading me? Like you didn't start scumreading me bacj when I had you voted first? get outta here. I should have stayed on this wagon the whole time.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 501, eth0s wrote:

But...
I'd like to see more pressure on another scumread of mine. Maybe there is more interest in voting a player who has acted strange and anti town. Who just does not look like playing his towngame.

"I have all these scumreads but I'm gonna openly declare pressure on this other one that I'm not too sure about"
Correct. What is your problem with that?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

well except schadd... that is a very low confidence read.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:37 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 503, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 501, eth0s wrote:

But...

Correct. What is your problem with that?
if it's me and havo scum then why aren't you hopping on one of our wagons... and why did you agree with me 100% on my scumread of havo when you thought I was finished with you? Why did you 180 back to being on the offensive about me once I was no longer scumreading havo? Your play is obviously dependent on others and your defensiveness and weird voting patterns/opportunism makes you a great lynch for today.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thanks for all the lovely get well soon pms you guys sent me. oh you didn't did you? buncha assholes. But real talk, I am feeling way better as I think this thing is on its last legs so I should have something up soon. Unless its really close to deadline pls w8 for me to chime in before lynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 505, eth0s wrote:if it's me and havo scum then why aren't you hopping on one of our wagons... and why did you agree with me 100% on my scumread of havo when you thought I was finished with you? Why did you 180 back to being on the offensive about me once I was no longer scumreading havo? Your play is obviously dependent on others and your defensiveness and weird voting patterns/opportunism makes you a great lynch for today.
In post 460, Not Known 15 wrote:I have to agree with Eth0s, unfortunately. I am not sure if Ethos vs Havo is scum vs scum or town vs scum. But Havo's 1v1 behaviour was very bad. So was(here I agree with Tchill) the action of chickadee. Let's look what happens:VOTE: Havo
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:40 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 507, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 505, eth0s wrote:if it's me and havo scum then why aren't you hopping on one of our wagons... and why did you agree with me 100% on my scumread of havo when you thought I was finished with you? Why did you 180 back to being on the offensive about me once I was no longer scumreading havo? Your play is obviously dependent on others and your defensiveness and weird voting patterns/opportunism makes you a great lynch for today.
In post 460, Not Known 15 wrote:I have to agree with Eth0s, unfortunately. I am not sure if Ethos vs Havo is scum vs scum or town vs scum. But Havo's 1v1 behaviour was very bad. So was(here I agree with Tchill) the action of chickadee. Let's look what happens:VOTE: Havo
Still leaving a lot of important q's unanswered... I can't fathom how a townie would see our 1v1 as s/s.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 508, eth0s wrote:
Still leaving a lot of important q's unanswered... I can't fathom how a townie would see our 1v1 as s/s.
It reminded me of a Newbie game that featured such a 1v1... and both were scum.
When things were going to be serious... you suddenly were
not certain
anymore and backed off.
I see a high chance for you both to be scum.
But if one of you isn't scum then it is you.
However, with 9 days before deadline I'd like to see more pressure on sheep because I am not sure if I will be alive tomorrow.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 508, eth0s wrote:I can't fathom how a townie would see our 1v1 as s/s.
TBF, scum members poking the shit out of each other is a somewhat common strategy...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Chumba »

It’s actually not that common except for a select few people so to go that route first goes against Occam’s razor and is suspicious
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, maybe not, idk. I'm just saying that it does happen so eh...

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Whoever pushed the havo lynch is scummy af because I completely forgot Nero was in the game which means half the player list is lurking. I'd rather rando vote a lurker at this point.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I haven't been lurking, I've been sick.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Well I'm sick of the lurkers. Jk get well soon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't really reading this game are you?

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Havo »

VOTE: unvote
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 513, Tchill13 wrote:Whoever pushed the havo lynch is scummy af because I completely forgot Nero was in the game which means half the player list is lurking. I'd rather rando vote a lurker at this point.
In post 515, Tchill13 wrote:Well I'm sick of the lurkers. Jk get well soon.
Who do you think has been lurking? From what I can see it's only really HWS and Schadd. Maybe me also? This seems very aggressive to all of a sudden come out with "half the player list is lurking" when everyone but three had posted within the past couple of hours.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I think eth0s is very strongly town from the 1v1. I agree with the points TChill made about not wanting to expose himself with a fit like this if he were scum.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

Profii's behavior around the 1v1 is concerning to me. He popped in and out without trying to interfere with anything, he kept putting off having a reaction - "I'm not sure what to make about eth0s' breakdown," and he came in with a pretty opportunistic vote on Havo.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Chumba »

I do think that’s uncharacteristic for profli. He is usually more verbose and logical
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 509, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 508, eth0s wrote:
It reminded me of a Newbie game that featured such a 1v1... and both were scum.
When things were going to be serious... you suddenly were
not certain
anymore and backed off.
I see a high chance for you both to be scum.
But if one of you isn't scum then it is you.
However, with 9 days before deadline I'd like to see more pressure on sheep because I am not sure if I will be alive tomorrow.
Why does that make it likely that this was an SvS interaction?
Why do you think you won't be alive tomorrow?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 464, profii wrote:no point searching for another scum now because they will use our discussion to fiddle the night kills/actions/etc.

I think I'm on Havo. I think Chumba should just vote and Havo can Havo himself
This post is really bad. Profii, who has made sure to let everyone know that Havo hammers at L-1 so we don't get a quick lynch, is talking in this post like Havo is a done deal and tried to push his lynch through quickly.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by eth0s »

I have similar concerns, jodaxq.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”