What's the best move you've seen someone pull of in an LSG?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

A Discussion of what best moves were best in terms of savagery is good too. Where does reviving the same person five times fall under that?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Lol. Back on topic every time there's a fake merge with votes (or even better removal mechanics) I've loved it because it leads to shenanigans and Big Moves to pull. Were there moves like that in games before Arkham City?
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 16, xRECKONERx wrote: At F5, Eldin admits he never had a revenge kill item, he had an idol, and this is the last round to play it, so he is gonna play it. It scares the shit out of the 3 in the majority, but they managed to stick together anyway and put the votes on Eldin, who ACTUALLY activates the double vote, forcing the tie. Here, the DV counted through the revote, sending one of them home. Now, it's 2-2. Majority alliance isn't looking so major anymore.
Haha actually it's funnier then this. The DV DIDN'T count through the revote, but Navi voted for Epona out of fear that it would and Epona was eliminated 3-2. Basically, the person who had the DV was tied and couldn't vote, but had said the item could be passed when it couldn't. It was lie after lie after lie.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”