Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay
I am going to case Maki now and then read up because Maki should NOT be this globally TR'd she's scum scum scum.

Let's start with her approach to the mechanic over all.
Here she seems extremely adamant about wanting me to pair up with Anti because she thinks I'm scum and that's benefical for the town, right?
Well, this wasn't ever a concern for Maki for the other dance games. In fact, Maki didn't try to force pairings at all.
Keep in mind when I'm going over these games, she's on the account MariaR.
Dance Game 1 (The dance game I was scum in) - Here is a game where she really wasn't trying to enforce any pairings at all. Her only real arguements here with Hebi was about questioning her biases and her LLD read. Nothing that is trying to pair up people with certain people.
Dance Game 2 (this game I wasn't involved in - You can see the same thing here again. HOWEVER here she DOES make a comment about people attempting to pair with Nat here. Note here she's not really trying to force scum to pair with anyone, just saying that its bad for scum to pair up with the IC.

Now, let's compare that to this game, where Maki is actively trying to control pairings whereas in other games, this wasn't a concern of hers.
I feel like Maki wants as much control over pairings as possible so she can have control over the game.
I think I explained this, but for the most part, I think Maki was planning on shooting not the IC pairing to try to attempt to WIFOM a lynch on the IC pairing and myself.
is a scumclaim for all intensive purposes because here Maki is attempting to push something that is extremely justified and easy to push. It allows her own reasoning to look good without attempting on looking right. So when I flip town, she can just use that justification as a scapegoat and continue to lynch town.

Now, let's talk about her play here.
and is where my initial scumread started. Mostly because this feels extremely pocketty in just her phrasing.
and is important, mostly for progression purposes.
Maki comes out with this scumread on me. Now, why does this not make sense? Well, mostly because they said in that I can play this way as either alignment. Granted, they're not wrong, this IS something I am do a lot, HOWEVER
is COMPLETELY false and in fact, its not the same approach at all. Keep in mind, Claire is comparing DRv3 Upick that she modded to this game. This isn't what I call aggro control. Aggro control is when I have complete control. I am trying to give control to Anti. And I'm not even pushing it that hard.
Keep in mind, Claire is comparing my play currently, to a play where I railroad lynch after lynch after lynch.

This isn't a fight she can win, and she knows this based on how she's posting. So if anything, she wants to try to avoid the fight with me and let the read sit so she doesn't have to expose herself while pushing it.
She doesn't want to fight me because that involves her getting her own hands dirty.
GTKAS
| here.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 689, xRECKONERx wrote:i mean at least that way we still have a conftown on the board and can piece it out from there as opposed to just losing conftown

elli/chess are good but they're way overconfident that their presence is more powerful than a literal mod confirmed town
individually my life rly isn't worth more than any other townie

it's not individual townies that matter, it's all-town PAIRS. i'm thinking pairing me w someone null or scummy makes my conftown a wash

am i wrong?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 664, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 656, Firebringer wrote:Maki is only this townie when she is scum
*glances at sig*
might wana try your main here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

U should pair with someone you think is town and you can gamesolve with
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 699, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 651, beeboy wrote:I don't really think there is any female who I currently want to get stuck in a wifom situation with if scum decide to leave them alive.
The Kagami global town read I actually just don't understand.
Gamma hasn't done anything that I can read.
I think I have the best bet cooperating with Sheep so I don't want Anti to steal him away from me.

That leaves Rek.
What do you mean "I haven't don'e anything you
can
read"? What
can
you read in that case?
Stuff I arbitrarily decided one day indicated someone is scum/town are posts I can read.
Stuff like "I am town" or "I am scum" are pretty helpful imo if you wanted to give me a helping hand.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I agree Alisae.
Maki is scum and I want to buss her

Join me on this crazy train
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by beeboy »

Ali with the deep bus.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Antihero »

ALI

glad you're here

i will read your case on maki later. task at hand rn is leaving someone out. who do you think it should be?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by beeboy »

{Ali, Firebringer, Maki}
Scum theater because you want to bus in a nightless game.

GAME SOLVED I DID IT
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 707, Antihero wrote:ALI

glad you're here

i will read your case on maki later. task at hand rn is leaving someone out. who do you think it should be?
Venmar if that's an option. I hate his kokichi read imo.
GTKAS
| here.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 708, beeboy wrote:{Ali, Firebringer, Maki}
Scum theater because you want to bus in a nightless game.

GAME SOLVED I DID IT
Alisae u can buss me and we kill beeboy so no one will know
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 683, Firebringer wrote:Chesskid is now in my scum pile
I rescind my reck scumread, he is now Town
Disagree, chess is town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 711, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 683, Firebringer wrote:Chesskid is now in my scum pile
I rescind my reck scumread, he is now Town
Disagree, chess is town
Suuuuurrrreeeee
Show

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 696, Antihero wrote:you think venmar is town, reck?
I think he's leaning town and more importantly he is SANITY for me who I think I can probably just read later if he winds up being scum
green shirt thursdays
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 704, beeboy wrote:
In post 699, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 651, beeboy wrote:I don't really think there is any female who I currently want to get stuck in a wifom situation with if scum decide to leave them alive.
The Kagami global town read I actually just don't understand.
Gamma hasn't done anything that I can read.
I think I have the best bet cooperating with Sheep so I don't want Anti to steal him away from me.

That leaves Rek.
What do you mean "I haven't don'e anything you
can
read"? What
can
you read in that case?
Stuff I arbitrarily decided one day indicated someone is scum/town are posts I can read.
Stuff like "I am town" or "I am scum" are pretty helpful imo if you wanted to give me a helping hand.
Are you for-fucking-real
How about actually trying rather than being a lazy shit
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Here's why I fos Venmar
In post 382, Venmar wrote:
In post 368, Alisae wrote:I want you to tell me how that's opportunistic.
i think most weak pushes are inherently also a tadbit opportunistic; you see something to throw shit at, and you see what sticks. people aren't opportunistic against people they can make strong cases for.

will not accept "i was weeding out his alignment with a weak attack" as a valid answer. +3 poopy points

pairing with me just so you have a killswitch on me is also flawed town play at best i think. happy to refuse a proposal from you at this stage.

Pedit: can you stop posting anime pictures of yourself thanks
I actually kind of feel like its really easy for him to take this stance against me.
Like, I don't believe its a read that had thought put behind it, it kinda feels agenda based.

--
In post 386, Venmar wrote:shortlist of people to leave behind:

kokichi
harambay

this has been venny thank you very much for your attention
Here these reads are just opportunistic and garbage. Harmabey is new and is really obvious town.
Kokichi is extremely lynchable and is an easy push.

--
In post 428, Venmar wrote:ftr kokichi is scum because he's had #32+ posts already and i think
they're all either defensive, questions aimed at looking like he's contributing, or fluff. there seems to be a heavy emphasis on beetlejuicing and defending himself, clarifying meta, and asking people questions rather than instigating contribution himself. he's made a couple contributions, but his reactions to scrutiny and criticism, primarily, is what twists my poop the most right now and i'm not convinced this is town play as of right now.

also #293, #332, #342, 404 (!!) are scumposts
I hate this post a lot.
Venmar is using a lot of things like the bolded. I don't feel like Venmar is trying to have a right read here. I feel like he's trying to present a read that is ironclad in reasoning.
Let's talk about the posts he pointed out.
293 - Somewhat valid question that is easy to attack.
332 - I fail to understand why the post is bad.
342 - Not alignment indicative.
404 - The only thing that's wrong about this post is that he thinks he's a 7 when he's actually a 1 and that he has correct reads. Besides that, and for the most part, the post seems truthful. And at worst, the post is NAI.
GTKAS
| here.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 700, Alisae wrote:Okay
I am going to case Maki now and then read up because Maki should NOT be this globally TR'd she's scum scum scum.

Let's start with her approach to the mechanic over all.
Here she seems extremely adamant about wanting me to pair up with Anti because she thinks I'm scum and that's benefical for the town, right?
Well, this wasn't ever a concern for Maki for the other dance games. In fact, Maki didn't try to force pairings at all.
Keep in mind when I'm going over these games, she's on the account MariaR.
Dance Game 1 (The dance game I was scum in) - Here is a game where she really wasn't trying to enforce any pairings at all. Her only real arguements here with Hebi was about questioning her biases and her LLD read. Nothing that is trying to pair up people with certain people.
Dance Game 2 (this game I wasn't involved in - You can see the same thing here again. HOWEVER here she DOES make a comment about people attempting to pair with Nat here. Note here she's not really trying to force scum to pair with anyone, just saying that its bad for scum to pair up with the IC.

Now, let's compare that to this game, where Maki is actively trying to control pairings whereas in other games, this wasn't a concern of hers.
I feel like Maki wants as much control over pairings as possible so she can have control over the game.
I think I explained this, but for the most part, I think Maki was planning on shooting not the IC pairing to try to attempt to WIFOM a lynch on the IC pairing and myself.
is a scumclaim for all intensive purposes because here Maki is attempting to push something that is extremely justified and easy to push. It allows her own reasoning to look good without attempting on looking right. So when I flip town, she can just use that justification as a scapegoat and continue to lynch town.

Now, let's talk about her play here.
and is where my initial scumread started. Mostly because this feels extremely pocketty in just her phrasing.
and is important, mostly for progression purposes.
Maki comes out with this scumread on me. Now, why does this not make sense? Well, mostly because they said in that I can play this way as either alignment. Granted, they're not wrong, this IS something I am do a lot, HOWEVER
is COMPLETELY false and in fact, its not the same approach at all. Keep in mind, Claire is comparing DRv3 Upick that she modded to this game. This isn't what I call aggro control. Aggro control is when I have complete control. I am trying to give control to Anti. And I'm not even pushing it that hard.
Keep in mind, Claire is comparing my play currently, to a play where I railroad lynch after lynch after lynch.

This isn't a fight she can win, and she knows this based on how she's posting. So if anything, she wants to try to avoid the fight with me and let the read sit so she doesn't have to expose herself while pushing it.
She doesn't want to fight me because that involves her getting her own hands dirty.
Oh we're really fucking doing this aren't we?
Okay I was gonna play nice and say maybe I was being sutbborn but nope lets fucking go
Thanks for casing me btw
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

eh i like ali's meta
that's probably town

ali's whiteknighyness around harambey is really bad tho
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Antihero »

/sigh

i kinda want to let reck-venmar happen

kagami, dance?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 714, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are you for-fucking-real
How about actually trying rather than being a lazy shit
It's the pre-dance phase and I am having trouble getting a read on your slot?
You want to kill me for something kinda meh and you have some other low explanation reads. It's not like your ISO is full of in depth cases I should be commenting on to figure out my read.

To read you I feel like I'd need to do some kinda meta dive which I don't really want to do during the pre dance phase especially because being able to vote people will presumably make everyone a lot more readable which is when I plan to get my stronger reads.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 717, sheepsaysmeep wrote:ali's whiteknighyness around harambey is really bad tho
Really?
Because It feels like no one cares that he's a FUCKING NEWBIE
GTKAS
| here.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 720, Alisae wrote:
In post 717, sheepsaysmeep wrote:ali's whiteknighyness around harambey is really bad tho
Really?
If it makes you feel better it's not a feeling no one actually cares he is a newbie.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 716, Maki Harukawa wrote:Oh we're really fucking doing this aren't we?
Okay I was gonna play nice and say maybe I was being sutbborn but nope lets fucking go
Thanks for casing me btw
Show

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by beeboy »

I don't know, nothing said against him really has anything to do with experience level?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 720, Alisae wrote:
Really?
if that did refute anything against him that wouldnt make him obvtown

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”