Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

VOTE: Beeboy

yawn
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

choosing harambe over kokichi was awful btw
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1062, beeboy wrote:
In post 1058, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1054, beeboy wrote:Tbh the only slot I currently think is town/town is Venmar and Reck and I am not even that confident in that.
Kek.
Why do you think Venmar is town?
I town leaned his initial read on Alisae even if that kinda ran its course.
I think his recent interactions with Anti are town as well? Like he is doing himself negative favors as scum by doing that (for example Rek has wanted me dead all game because my posting early pissed him off) so I think he is higher odds of being town because of that.
Idk I think his main MO right now is throwing shade, he was low-key attacking me for not picking Anti, then when I proved him wrong he called Anti bad for ignoring me, which wasn't the case either. He seems to be not reading the game and preferring to just push whatever seems viable.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1076, chesskid3 wrote:choosing harambe over kokichi was awful btw
I wanted to do memeage, don't get mad because I have a sense of humor
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:45 am

Post by beeboy »

The only thing I don't really like is Venmar's wolfy popin to accept Reck.
Which I guess means I could be wrong.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Guys, everyone, please point out to sheep why he's saying a lot of nonsense. He won't believe my word apparently, nor the words of others on themselves.

P-edit: I am going to think about how I'm going to handle the 'reads' thing. I honestly don't really have them right now. 15 others in this game and haven't really thought about it at all to focus on one particular player - exceptions being Kokichi who I town-readed and probably recently the whole nothing with sheep.
P-edit 2: It was up to Gamma to decide, not you. No matter if you think it was awful. You can't change it anymore and how is saying that any useful...
When you say it's awful decision, you pretty much say you find me a much more awful player than Kokichi. Thx for that compliment btw :oops:
P-edit 3: OK well I'm glad that the reason apparently was 'for the hilarious part of it'. We need to move on now though.
hi
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:47 am

Post by beeboy »

Sheep top scum and town reads?
Team POV not an individual one. (although for scum individual is fine)
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1064, Alisae wrote:Anti is someone you can do that to easily as scum and get away with it tbh
this. scum escalating a fight to get it written off as TvT is a thing. see: kuroi in accounting mafia

townread ven, fine. just don't townread him for that.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:10 am

Post by beeboy »

Eh let's talk about killing Chess.
I don't really like how he as a fuck ton of reads but has done absolutely nothing to get his town and scum reads to pair together. Or to make sure one of me/ Harambey get left out. Like I spent the entire fucking thread talking about pairing up with Sheep and he essentially just let me push past him with no traction.
He sort of tried in but after Gamma wouldn't want to pair with me he gave up and the closest thing to a follow up he had was in which is pretty fucking meh. I kinda just think that Chess wanted pairs to work out in a way that are easier for him to push.

Like Chesskid has reads, he has declared his reads and what he wanted to happen but he is done absolutely fuck all to make sure that his reads actually amounted to anything.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1083, beeboy wrote:Eh let's talk about killing Chess.
I don't really like how he as a fuck ton of reads but has done absolutely nothing to get his town and scum reads to pair together. Or to make sure one of me/ Harambey get left out. Like I spent the entire fucking thread talking about pairing up with Sheep and he essentially just let me push past him with no traction.
He sort of tried in but after Gamma wouldn't want to pair with me he gave up and the closest thing to a follow up he had was in which is pretty fucking meh. I kinda just think that Chess wanted pairs to work out in a way that are easier for him to push.

Like Chesskid has reads, he has declared his reads and what he wanted to happen but he is done absolutely fuck all to make sure that his reads actually amounted to anything.
Actually I feel his deal with pairing me with you and how he reacted to my objection is pretty decent reason to townread him
<Embrace The Void>

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1084, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1083, beeboy wrote:Eh let's talk about killing Chess.

Actually I feel his deal with pairing me with you and how he reacted to my objection is pretty decent reason to townread him
Nah he just gave up and let me pair up with one of his town reads when he had unpaired a town read on Kokichi to pair with Sheep.
And it's not like Chesskid has a strong pool of scum, he is scum reading like 4 slots that are across 4 different pairs which is literally half the game.

Like he just gave up and let me pair up with Sheep when his POV would be me being scum actively trying to ensure that I get paired up with a townie town player that has the lowest odds of killing me? Like fuck that his reads and actions don't line up.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Kagami »

I don't find chesskid particularly objectionable, and I doubt scum have any grand strategy around manipulating pairings beyond getting their own.

No kokichi posting since the harambe pick is a good sign.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:21 am

Post by beeboy »

He did almost nothing to get Sheep to not pair up with me and I really doubt he thought that would actually get the 2 of us to pair up.
Like it's not like he tried to get any of the other players to force a me + you pairing down our throats.

He just tried to convince us to pair up and instantly bomb each other and I really don't that's something worth town reading.
Like really how do you ever convince scum to pair up with someone to instantly bomb them?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1086, Kagami wrote:I don't find chesskid particularly objectionable, and I doubt scum have any grand strategy around manipulating pairings beyond getting their own.

No kokichi posting since the harambe pick is a good sign.
Has KO been on?
<Embrace The Void>

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Kagami »

I think she has a similar schedule to me, but idk.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1087, beeboy wrote:bomb
[Citation needed]
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hi. I was town. Just busy last night. You guys are bad
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1090, chesskid3 wrote:
[Citation needed]
to explain, he was scumreading both of us and wanted us to pair so he could eliminate us both with the lynch. Nowhere did he imply he was wanting one of us to bomb the other.
<Embrace The Void>

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Alisae and Maki could be scum partners. At the very least 1 scum in them. Joey could also be scum. Also gamma, but not if Maki is scum.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1092, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1090, chesskid3 wrote:
[Citation needed]
to explain, he was scumreading both of us and wanted us to pair so he could eliminate us both with the lynch. Nowhere did he imply he was wanting one of us to bomb the other.
it's like you just get me
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1005, Antihero wrote:
In post 1003, Venmar wrote:just goes to show how anti as the IC is sitting on his hands.
cool discredit

you and reck can go first
babe dont hurt me like this
green shirt thursdays
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 1091, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi. I was town. Just busy last night. You guys are bad
It's not bad Townplay. Town was gonna lose one anyways. Fate turned out to be unlucky for you, just accept it though.

As I said don't reason this. Look what happened. In post 1093 for example. Now I am being made suspect too. I explicitly mentioned not to do that for a reason.
Cuz you guys overthink all stuff I wished that Kokichi was picked instead. He'd been less of a scummy Townie.
However he partly contributes now to making me one, that's something that can be called a bad play.

Ugh, you probably should have chosen Kokichi anyways Gamma. Look what the others made of this... ridicule. :igmeou:
hi
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 946, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 944, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 531, beeboy wrote:Head to head
Kokichi
Harambey

Who do you guys take?
Neither is particularly appealing but I'd take Kokichi first
Also (unless I misread) Gamma and Kagami are the only two ladies left.

Well Gamma screw you with this post... :giggle:
If it's any of the two I'm going with Kagami right now.
I'm sorry but it's not all you, it's that a lot of people aren't big fans of you and it would serve the game for you to be removed from it regardless of your alignment imo
What changed Gamma?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

After that post I would lynch the gamma and harambe pair first
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1096, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 1091, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi. I was town. Just busy last night. You guys are bad
It's not bad Townplay. Town was gonna lose one anyways. Fate turned out to be unlucky for you, just accept it though.

As I said don't reason this. Look what happened. In post 1093 for example. Now I am being made suspect too. I explicitly mentioned not to do that for a reason.
Cuz you guys overthink all stuff I wished that Kokichi was picked instead. He'd been less of a scummy Townie.
However he partly contributes now to making me one, that's something that can be called a bad play.

Ugh, you probably should have chosen Kokichi anyways Gamma. Look what the others made of this... ridicule. :igmeou:
I don't regret my decision, except maybe for thinking you had made reads. I sincerely thought you had them worked out. It actually makes me think you're town though, as I would believe scum to try to please me by giving reads.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”