What is your favourite PM/message you've gotten in an LSG?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:59 am

Post by MattP »

malphite wrote:Malphite · Jul 9 2016, 12:14:22 AMReport Post Forward
Nobody's talking to me tonight, and I'm a sad Malphite. :(

I know we had to do what we had to do last round but I didn't expect this kind of sadness afterwards. I think I'll be okay. These are just the types of things in the game that are very hard to do. I got really excited about potentially pulling off some big thing because I've never been able to do it before and now I see the consequences and I am reminded why it takes such a toll on me to play these games. I think I'll be okay. I think I'll be okay. :\

Moving forward, I want to go to the end with you. I've said that already. But just thinking out loud, here's what I think our path forward COULD be. Please let me know if you feel that I'm wrong!

Final 10: We split the votes 4-3-3, with 4 on Amumu and 3 on Lissandra. Amumu has to play an idol and Lissandra goes home.
Final 9: With Amumu left idol-less, he's now looking for friends. We grab him, Garen, Lulu, and J4 and flip the table on Kindred, who most people want gone anyway.
Final 8: We keep Orianna happy after the Kindred elimination by taking out Amumu this round.
Final 7: Me, you, J4, Garen, Lulu have a supermajority and take out Orianna.
Final 6: Probably take out Garen. J4 and Garen have some beef and he probably won't be cool going into Final 5 with him. Could also see Shaco going here instead if J4 changes his mind.

That leaves me, you, J4, Lulu, and Shaco/Garen at F5. At that point, I think J4 would be solidly with us if we're going into this after giving him who he wants the previous round, and it means we'd be in an advantageous position because Lulu would have more loyalty to the two of us than to the others. I know you're not set on a trio with Lulu, so I'm not trying to force that. I am, though, trying to figure out how we get from where are now to at least F5 while putting the two of us in a position where we're unlikely to get eliminated.
SlappyKrust

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”