chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1423, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1420, chesskid3 wrote:Kokichi was obvtown and I'm mad as hell at how predance ended with 20 posts oh woe is me i'm going to die wah wah wah
Makes sense, but I kinda feel like they actually just wanted to play the game. We'll see in like 12 hours I guess? If they haven't come back by then I'll be very concerned
ok but all their 'playing the game' posts sucked
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: beeboy
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1425, beeboy wrote:Hmm I might be voting Harambay soon :|
should I take this as 'chesskid is town?'
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1426, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1423, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1420, chesskid3 wrote:Kokichi was obvtown and I'm mad as hell at how predance ended with 20 posts oh woe is me i'm going to die wah wah wah
Makes sense, but I kinda feel like they actually just wanted to play the game. We'll see in like 12 hours I guess? If they haven't come back by then I'll be very concerned
ok but all their 'playing the game' posts sucked
I personally feel that's valid but they did say they should improve once the game actually started
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I’m for a gamma lynch too, but I want chess first pls
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1424, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1422, xRECKONERx wrote:@chesskid3: Do you think Elli could be scum? *thinking*
not interested in this
Based on this post, I would lynch chesskid as well.
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

L O L
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1428, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1425, beeboy wrote:Hmm I might be voting Harambay soon :|
should I take this as 'chesskid is town?'
I am rethinking it?
I think your stances are townie just your actions in regards to them weren't.
So I want to give you more time because I am starting to think I could be wrong.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1434, beeboy wrote:your actions in regards to them weren't.
wat
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Basically at this point I wouldn't lynch Anti/Kagami.

There's at least one half of every pairing I would be fine with dying.

chess/Elli- Elli pulling chess off of beeboy & chess refusing to entertain my questioning about his read on Elli
Dunn/Maki- Dunn pinged me from the start and Maki seems to have a scumread on Dunn from their PT
Firebringer/Shiro- actually I dont' have any real reason to think this one is scum? So put them at the bottom of the list (I'm just not reading Shiro's posts at all bc pink eyesore)
beeboy/sheep- ive thought beeboy was scum since start *shrug*
Harambey/Gamma- Harambey's pregame shit really rubbed me the wrong way and I don't care he was a newbie + Gamma's reaction to Alisae/Joey flipping felt fake as fuck
green shirt thursdays
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1435, chesskid3 wrote:
wat
I think I've made like 5 posts saying I think you'd push me harder / would push sheep harder to not pair up with me.
I am mainly thinking about that atm.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Beeboy I need my mason
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1436, xRECKONERx wrote:chess refusing to entertain my questioning about his read on Elli
Can you elaborate on why the hell town chesskid would give a single fuck what "i'd vig Elli" kiloreck thinks about Elli's alignment and why this is a supposedly lynchworthy viewpoint?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1422, xRECKONERx wrote:@Antihero: I'm not sure Venmar is town. I think he is based on gut and the fact he stood out in the crowd for taking my side when it seemed like the whole game was against me. Like I said already, I feel pretty confident I can sort him later. And his first post in our PT was fairly town feeling IMO. I'll continue to evaluate. I also think your kneejerk desire to leave him out is probably bad and due in part to you sippin' that haterade. The one thing I think could make him scum is his story about just refreshing my ISO to see if I offered him to dance. Like, I could see it coming from town, but I think if scumVenmar sensed I was about to ask him to dance, he'd want to jump on that ASAP. That's about the only red flag for me at this point.

I don't think I'm going to read any of Shiro's posts so long as she posts in that heinous pink fot.

Also, I agree with Venmar in voting the Alisae pairing. It's moreso because Joey's predance posting was god awful (and not just in the "oh god someone please put a bullet in my head" way) but also someone (I don't remember who because fuck you all this game has five billion pages) pointed out that Alisae was making a really big attempt early to control the game. I'm not super into that. However, it's not where my vote is gonna go right now, because there's someone else I want dead more. If one of them is town they should leave the dance and save me the headache.

Like I said, I really didn't want Koki to be the one left out and would've preferrerd beeboy. I thought Koki's frustration with my posting style felt genuine and I really didn't see her offering to be the one left out as scum.
Note to go back, if I ever have the stamina, and try to read what happened with that.

(As an aside: this is why spamposting sucks. It makes it a fucking chore to go back and read ANYTHING later.)

I think Alisae's "you activated my trap card" post smacks of lunacy and is also so far off base I don't even know where to begin. I'm not in the business of defending people for them, but I have specific issues with you claiming "pushing to win a debate" somehow means "scum". It doesn't. I push to win debates all the time. chesskid notoriously does it as town where he just shouts until he's wins the argument.

And...is that a real leaving the dance from Alisae? Jesus. Ask and you shall receive.

There's the flip. Well, fuck, that was utterly disappointing. Okay then.

(note: nothing in Alisae's post actually makes Venmar scum. This isn't a cop guilty vs cop claim, this is just pure bad speculation)

Gamma's rage posting feels manufactured in the post-Alisae-flip moments.

@Maki: Talk to me about your Dunn scum read, I'm interested in this product and/or service.

@Elli: Why do you say beeboy is here to just meme?

@chesskid3: Do you think Elli could be scum? *thinking*

@EVERYONE: PLEASE FUCKING CHILL WITH THE SPAMMING.

It is making it way too difficult to catch up after only a few hours away from the game. And shit like "Oh man, I want to go back and read Koki interactions and who pushed for that" is basically impossible at this point due to the number of pages.
I'm gonna have to call BS on my rage being manufactured: I had literal convulsions from how angry I got
Also Maki was the one who said Alisae as trying to control the game, and honestly I really feel like Maki should not be trusted at this point. If you don't scumread her that's acceptable but take her posts with a salt lick.
And I agree that the spamming is bad, I think there's a significant trend towards more activity in this time period than others, but we should avoid going ham. Part of why I want my partner to show up is I want to talk with him in the PT about things rather than continue posting in the main game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1438, Firebringer wrote:Beeboy I need my mason
dw mason buddy I still think your town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1437, beeboy wrote:
In post 1435, chesskid3 wrote:
wat
I think I've made like 5 posts saying I think you'd push me harder / would push sheep harder to not pair up with me.
I am mainly thinking about that atm.
I think my stances about who was pairing up and when were quite clear and I'm not sure why you think I'd be screaming at people re: who to pair with given I paired on the first page? But I did also make some posts about it so again not really sure what u thinking in terms of WWCD
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

@Elli: Why do you say beeboy is here to just meme?
Stuff we've talked about before the game, hydra experience, generally knowing each other.

I'm still not sure if his chess read is a meme/triggermeelli thing or real though.
FLASH OF GREEN
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1436, xRECKONERx wrote:Basically at this point I wouldn't lynch Anti/Kagami.

There's at least one half of every pairing I would be fine with dying.

chess/Elli- Elli pulling chess off of beeboy & chess refusing to entertain my questioning about his read on Elli
Dunn/Maki- Dunn pinged me from the start and Maki seems to have a scumread on Dunn from their PT
Firebringer/Shiro- actually I dont' have any real reason to think this one is scum? So put them at the bottom of the list (I'm just not reading Shiro's posts at all bc pink eyesore)
beeboy/sheep- ive thought beeboy was scum since start *shrug*
Harambey/Gamma- Harambey's pregame shit really rubbed me the wrong way and I don't care he was a newbie + Gamma's reaction to Alisae/Joey flipping felt fake as fuck
So this is a list of scumreads with the scummiest at the top (based on the thoughts on FireShiro)?
<Embrace The Void>

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because you're refusing to engage/contribute to figuring out someone's alignment and maybe you want to play that way but I don't play that way and you know this.

I think Elli being like "oh beeboy's just here to troll, it's fine, ignore him" is suspect as fuck and the fact you just gobbled it up makes me doubt your abilities
and when I doubt chesskid's abilities, that means he has to be scum, because town chesskid is actually good at the game

p.edit: Okay. Then at worst, beeboy is a necessary policy lynch.
At best, it's scum.

Cool with my vote, ya dig.

p.edit2: No, it was me just listing all the teams and realizing halfway through that Fire/Shiro weren't actually that scummy
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1445, xRECKONERx wrote:I think Elli being like "oh beeboy's just here to troll, it's fine, ignore him" is suspect as fuck and the fact you just gobbled it up makes me doubt your abilities
and when I doubt chesskid's abilities, that means he has to be scum, because town chesskid is actually good at the game
I think my ability to tell when Elli is lying is far better than yours so?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1422, xRECKONERx wrote:I also think your kneejerk desire to leave him out is probably bad and due in part to you sippin' that haterade.
/sigh

ok so fine you don't agree w me, i can deal with that but i wasn't sipping any haterade when i initially formed the read (honestly, i'm not even sipping that much haterade now... i'm already pretty much over it, i don't hold grudges)

can people please stop acting like i have a vendetta coloring my read because i really don't
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

In post 1363, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1361, Ellibereth wrote:
In post 1334, Ellibereth wrote:im more curious about what maki and dunn are doing in their room.
WTF DOES THAT MEAN
Spoiler:
I mean you think dunn is scum yeah?

So he either had a poor performance, was caught with another chick, or mysterious third option.

and i'm curious.
FLASH OF GREEN
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Antihero stop townreading me because u love me
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”