chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

harambe you begged to get to live over obvtown kokichi.

Earn your fucking life. Show us that wasnt scum ate bullshit and was town who wanted to play the fucking game
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:46 am

Post by beeboy »

Reck has Shiro as the townies pair.
Oh my.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:48 am

Post by beeboy »

I am pretty lost atm, that's usually a bad sign.
I don't really have "town reads" or "people I trust" at the moment.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 1600, chesskid3 wrote:
harambe you begged to get to live over obvtown kokichi.

Earn your fucking life. Show us that wasnt scum ate bullshit and was town who wanted to play the fucking game
:eek:

tries to think how you could say this

:lol: :lol:

Lmao, genius... what are you on about, chess? Seems like you missed a lot of this game just like me, haha.
I can't honestly imagine you to have missed my posts about that their choice of me or Kokichi should be all but reasoned cuz then that will have influence on the rest of the game.
I explicitly explained and got into detail about why, when that happens, the one that doesn't get eliminated would become a huge suspect when the other player flips Town. I strongly requested not to do so in case I would be eliminated, that they'd know to townread Kokichi cuz I was sure he was Town.
Anyways, you think I mentioned that for no reason? I even said that they could just leave me out if they preferred Kokichi. Me and Kokichi are both Townies so it didn't really matter for who of the two would get eliminated, however if people are gonna try and 'read into this stuff' then that would make the other one suspicious, even though the Townflip has nothing to do with my alignment, and vice versa if it wasn't Kokichi but me being eliminated.
Question: If I was indeed eliminated and not Kokichi, and I flip Town, would you also say Kokichi is a suspect?
And you needed a reason to support your thought on me but hell no, point out one post where I really begged to not get eliminated (I even begged sometimes to get lynched instead of Kokichi cuz I knew both of us are Town and I'd probably be the better one to go). Show us that what you say is true with some proof, instead of just say it and think we'll believe it. I can't defend myself for why I am right if you can't give good reasons that I am wrong and you are instead right.

Now that I see how you reacted to Kokichi flipping Town, I really wish that I had been eliminated from the game. Because then Kokichi would arguably be much more of a townread to the rest.
I recommended to not make anything scummy of this because there is no point in doing so, apart from if you're scum and want to create chaos. OK if I get eliminated, OK if that's your preference, even OK if you have problems with that I stayed in here and personally preferred Kokichi. The one, one sole thing I advised you not to do, you did.

VOTE: chesskid

This post is completely messed up. It's pretty much the opposite of what actually happened. I didn't mention the stuff I mentioned for no reason and you do exactly what I predicted would be bad for Town. Besides that, this post is very weak and the others have also pointed out good things.

Request for Town:
Vote chesskid. Preferably vote him right now, but in case I get eliminated before him, then definitely make sure to vote him out.
chesskid, I want to see what you have to say about this.
hi
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:00 am

Post by beeboy »

Harambey do you have other reads?
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 1604, beeboy wrote:Harambey do you have other reads?
Which ones do you want from me?

Being honest, I haven't really spent any time at all to look over ALL the posts and ALL the players cuz I missed like nearly everything. I'm not going to form reads on everyone because 1: that takes too long and 2: I missed a lot so if I ISO'ed them I can't put most of it into the right context, but reading all posts also takes too long.

And I really counted myself 'eliminated' just before Kokichi got eliminated. I hadn't spent time back then so in the time I had left I didn't spend much either.
I'm willing to give reads on people but you people should tell me which reads you're looking for. N if this is lazy well then sry but it's my decision to play this game so have rezpect for it.
hi
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

yes harambe ate wah wah guess im gonna die counts as begging to live.

didn't read the rest of your useless post but i agree with beeboy y'all better have some other reads and stat
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Venmar »

so i'm approaching the game with a healthy dose of paranoia and skepticism right now, and though im sure i think reck is town for now, posts like this:
In post 1598, xRECKONERx wrote:Ugh I literally stopped at the vote count instead of the rest of the game.

Harambey's catchup post is really fucking stupid.
Shiro was nice enough to de-colorize things for me and thanks for that. But that ISO is very underwhelming. :|
So is Shiro's followup.

Why does every pairing have a scummyperson in them?

*sigh* sheep hasn't done anything egregious and even beeboy isn't pinging me as hard as some others.
K let's reassess.

VOTE: Dunnkawa
are making me unsure since though i agree with a lot of reck's reads, i think many of them right now are also all over the place; he's scumreading someone in of all the pairs, and while i can see it as town just reading into it, he's kind of also leaving his options open for himself to push any other pair later in the game if he was scum.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Venmar »

chesskid: i need to see your reads and explanations STAT
also chesskid: but i won't read them, and im not going to do that myself no

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 1603, Harambey180 wrote: And you needed a reason to support your thought on me but hell no, point out one post where I really begged to not get eliminated (I even begged sometimes to get lynched instead of Kokichi cuz I knew both of us are Town and I'd probably be the better one to go).
Show us that what you say is true with some proof, instead of just say it and think we'll believe it. I can't defend myself for why I am right if you can't give good reasons that I am wrong and you are instead right.
@chesskid
hi
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1542, Venmar wrote:
In post 1526, Dunnstral wrote:I'm saying his read on me is based on one post back around 100 "pinging him". He hasn't progressed his read since then, or even indicated that he's reading my posts. His read is getting real stale.
my opinion of reck aside,

im not really seeing anything wrong with his read progression on you. old reads =/= scummy. i would see a problem with it maybe if he was still pushing a stale read on you, but he isn't doing that.
OK, he's doing it now. What do you think?

Why are you sure he's town?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Venmar »

reck's read on you has clearly evolved from being based off of some posts in the first 5 pages, please stop being dense.

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:08 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1605, Harambey180 wrote:

Being honest, I haven't really spent any time at all to look over ALL the posts and ALL the players cuz I missed like nearly everything. I'm not going to form reads on everyone because 1: that takes too long and 2: I missed a lot so if I ISO'ed them I can't put most of it into the right context, but reading all posts also takes too long.

And I really counted myself 'eliminated' just before Kokichi got eliminated. I hadn't spent time back then so in the time I had left I didn't spend much either.
I'm willing to give reads on people but you people should tell me which reads you're looking for. N if this is lazy well then sry but it's my decision to play this game so have rezpect for it.
I mean I am pretty sure you aren't eliminated and are actually pretty low on the totem pole unless you keep this up in which case I guess your right your likely dead?
General thoughts on all the pairs would be appreciated.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1608, Venmar wrote:chesskid: i need to see your reads and explanations STAT
also chesskid: but i won't read them, and im not going to do that myself no
Why did you feel the need to post this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1609, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 1603, Harambey180 wrote: And you needed a reason to support your thought on me but hell no, point out one post where I really begged to not get eliminated (I even begged sometimes to get lynched instead of Kokichi cuz I knew both of us are Town and I'd probably be the better one to go).
Show us that what you say is true with some proof, instead of just say it and think we'll believe it. I can't defend myself for why I am right if you can't give good reasons that I am wrong and you are instead right.
@chesskid
actually no you need to respond to my 2 sentences instead of posting 3 paragraphs of drivel that we are all stupider for having to look at thanks
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1611, Venmar wrote:reck's read on you has clearly evolved from being based off of some posts in the first 5 pages, please stop being dense.
I mean I don't see it and it kind of feels like you're just hard defending him
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Venmar »

because chesskid is being incredibly disingenuous?

Pedit: @dunn are you even reading my posts? i literally just criticised reck a couple posts up

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

sorry what in the post I didn't fully read even amounted to a read on another player, Venmar?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1615, Dunnstral wrote:i mean I don't see it and it kind of feels like you're just hard defending him
ftr i think there are reasons to be sceptical of reck, but not for the reasons you are aiming for. i think reck might have better reasons to be going for chess than you, but his read evolved when you stated to me that it was stale and i have no issue with how he did it

i will also ftr not entertain lynching or bombing reck in first dance, this is a read i have to sift through

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:16 am

Post by beeboy »

I spent all this time wanting to kill Chesskid and only Fire was down.
Now that I've decided to give him time everyone is on his ass.

PLS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Its good with this many idiots elli and I might not get killed n1!
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 1612, beeboy wrote:
In post 1605, Harambey180 wrote:

I mean I am pretty sure you aren't eliminated and are actually pretty low on the totem pole unless you keep this up in which case I guess your right your likely dead?
General thoughts on all the pairs would be appreciated.
Why should I worry about that too much right now. I had the chance to not worry at all but Gamma picked me so well yeah whatever.
I had been honest all the time and you can go back to look at my posts again, I can't see myself what is wrong with that so tell me if there's something that pinged you of something.

Look at how chesskid makes complete nonsense of it and look at how the others reacted. I agree. Kokichi should have stayed in. That'd be better for Town cuz hopefully he'd have been a better townread than I am right now. It's bcuz of the bullshit that they're spreading here and that is all that they have to say about me. And that while I said that exactly that moment was NAI and a waste of time when you try to investigate it.
Show me good reasons that have indications to my alignment. So far all you said regarding what happened about me was complete idiotic boasting, I'm not going to defend myself against something so pointless or fake.

If y'all had done what I wanted then this all wouldn't have happened. I recommended you not to do something because that would have positive effects. But it turns out you ignored it, if I knew beforehand I'd just have said 'pick Kokichi, I'm out' cuz that'd have a better chance at succeeding.
I have no more words for this :facepalm:
hi
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1617, chesskid3 wrote:sorry what in the post I didn't fully read even amounted to a read on another player, Venmar?
i actually don't know what you're on about here

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1616, Venmar wrote:Pedit: @dunn are you even reading my posts? i literally just criticised reck a couple posts up
I saw that but you prefaced it by saying you believed he was town
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:18 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1620, chesskid3 wrote:Its good with this many idiots elli and I might not get killed n1!
>killing Elli at night.
lel

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”