eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:28 am

Post by eth0s »

Profii can you ISO Lalendra since I did acry? Then maybe we can work on Kop's together
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:46 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1074, eth0s wrote:
In post 345, acryon wrote:
In post 315, rb wrote:VOTE: eth0s

If Sauce is scum, he'll never win the game. I'd rather lynch this.
Eh, people forget easily. Usually near-lynches take quite some time to complete on future days, if they ever do.
So a near lynch is a bad idea? This can also be read as "let's lynch sauce now while he is in the spotlight". I could see this being a play to get a quicklynch rolling on sauce before he has a chance to start being useful. Or something along those lines
Near-lynches are not bad ideas. But stopping a near-lynch because you think it'll get done at a later date is silly (and scummy). If anything, scum would be incentivized to slow down someone like Sauce's wagon because he could be an easy lynch in a later day.
In post 950, acryon wrote:
In post 947, Dunkerdoodles wrote:VOTE: lalandra
scum
Why did you switch off of eth0s? You seemed sure he was scum based on your metaread.
"Why did you switch off the guy I'm townreading for the guy I'm scumreading?" ...
Or this is me showing the town dunk was flip-flopping without reason.
Also,
no one should lay down votes
. There are 2 scum left and only 3 required to lynch. If town lays down even a single vote on another town and the scum are on at the same time that's GG.
Do I really have to explain this again? If a townie places a
single
vote on another townie and the scum are both around/lurking, it’s
game over
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:11 am

Post by eth0s »

When are you going to explain why you have been scumreading lalendra all game but your only reasoning has been blatantly hypocritical?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:15 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1077, eth0s wrote:When are you going to explain why you have been scumreading lalendra all game but your only reasoning has been blatantly hypocritical?
The content has felt like fluff to me, with no real effort for scumhunting. Admittedly, my scum-read for most of the game on Lalendra has been primarily gut. The reason I feel Lal is scum now is these things in addition to POE.

I can't control what you think of my posts, but I don't think the way I've described Lal's style is an accurate way to describe how I've played.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:23 am

Post by eth0s »

I can agree that it's possible I cherry picked thru your ISO, but I urge all townies to read your ISO and see what they think.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1079, eth0s wrote:I can agree that it's possible I cherry picked thru your ISO, but I urge all townies to read your ISO and see what they think.
I urge all townies to do this for everyone, except for you.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:29 am

Post by eth0s »

I feel like this game would be a lot better without a lurker slot tbh
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:36 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1081, eth0s wrote:I feel like this game would be a lot better without a lurker slot tbh
100%
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:53 am

Post by profii »

ok so here is what I think of Lalendra. I'm going to make statements, then link to posts that i think support thoses statements,
I'm hoping we can have some bullet points and some evidence and it's less wall posty which would be better.

Flip flop reads on Profii
, , ,

flip flop reads on sauce
, , , ,

flip flop on dunker
, , ,

flip flop on eth0s
, ,

Lal has concern over me breadcrumbing role:

I can't find where Lal actually said what she claims in that she wasn't the worst lynch, i'll retract this if someone finds it. Interestingly, it was exactly what i meant when i self voted and said it wouldn't be too bad if i died N1, so given it's a play Lal has used, she has also found it scummy in

Not paying attention, i think this is a sign of not needing to due to being scum and knowing whos who

Lal doesn't rush into votes, now i do this also, but with a scum narrative this could be seen as positioning votes to avoid suspicion in VCA
- something she was aware of in - although that was caused by me fudging the unofficial VC because I'm thick.

Buddying

I do not understand this:

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by eth0s »

Okay awesome. It feels pretty concrete that it's acry and lal now.

Still, when I get back to my pc I am going to analyze Kop's short ISO again and link/quote some posts. I suggest you do the same, but BEFORE reading my post. That way we can see what is similar without more confbias than we already have.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by profii »

do spoiler tags then when you do it...
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Kop »

Apologies work has thrown a wobble at me and decided to make me really busy. And since it's 2.45am where I am, I'm at work so will be on in a few hours as soon as I finish.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by profii »

Eth0s, seeing as you have completely diddled me twice in the last 2 games we played, seems sensible to review your ISO too.

Townslips?

eth0s doesn't like saucy posts
, , , ,

eth0s gets into it with rb
, , , , , , ,

eth0s isn't always transparent

preconf analysis - eth0s has town read his current targets at some point
Lal - , , , , ,
vs Acryon - ,
vs profii - , , ,

Involvement in the FL push

potential vig breadcrumb
- i.e. rb says vig shoot eth0s, eth0s posts a picture of hehehe. Could be ironic laughter.

Conflicting claim
, 1 shot vig, - how will you shoot then? and why be concerned about a massclaim if you are uncontested and no one else is forthcoming?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by profii »

in conclusion this is a real mixed bag.

The main alarm bells is his claim doesn't make sense. I would put the suggestion out there, if someone knows something that can contest eth0s claim, I think there is value in thrashing it out, even if we potentially lose something over night - at MyLo we urgently need to remove a scum player, so without knowing anyones roles, I think I'd be happy to sacrifice scum for PR to make the game go on another day -but- before you come out, let everyone give their thoughts and make sure you can nail down eth0s if his claim is bad.

Now, the other interesting points are when you look at where eth0s travelled through the game.

He threw shade at Sauce, this was easy to do.
He threw shade at FL,this was easy to do.
He threw a lot of shade at Dunkers, although I didn't think this was relevant so I haven't linked, but it's there for you to go look at. This made me question it because I had a strong dunker town vibe.
He scum reads me, but doesn't scum read lal. I then said I think eth0s is misguided town who doesn't know which players are scum at which point eth0s moves to pocket me and openly declares he is sheeping me. He also has come round since the beginning of this day from not being sure on Lale to sheeping me again.

Now I have eth0s paranoia from our last game together but I wonder if he thinks he can pocket me again. interestingly Lale is only confident on Eth0s. If the scum team was Lale and eth0s, maybe there is an agreement that eth0s can pocket me more easily so the bus has to go on Lal if they need to bus.

IDK, would like to see Acryon/Kop thoughts on this.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:19 am

Post by acryon »

Eh I think at this point in the game, there's no way we can win unless we operate under the assumption that eth0s is town, and that it's true.

It
is
theoretically within the realm of possibility that scum would fakeclaim something like vig, but it's just soooo risky. And likely unnecessary IMO.

But the bottom line is my first point. I think we are just forced into accepting his claim, because that's the only reasonable way we win.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Lalendra »

I'm a flip-floppy player. This game has been no exception. I am pretty much always town and when I am, I am pretty much always scumread. I'm lynchbait. But if you lynch me, we lose. So obviously for me that leaves eth0s, profii, acryon and kop as the possible lynches. If we lynch a townie, we lose. If we no-lynch, we lose. So you better be
real goddamn sure
you want to lynch the person you lynch, and have something better than gut reads, because if we lose this game because "oh idk Lal was just so scummy kek" I'm going to be pissed.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:20 am

Post by profii »

In post 1089, acryon wrote:Eh I think at this point in the game, there's no way we can win unless we operate under the assumption that eth0s is town, and that it's true.

It
is
theoretically within the realm of possibility that scum would fakeclaim something like vig, but it's just soooo risky. And likely unnecessary IMO.

But the bottom line is my first point. I think we are just forced into accepting his claim, because that's the only reasonable way we win.
I'm 90% on board with accepting eth0s claim, but eth0s managed to push every town lynch, he sheeped me as soon as I indicated I had a town read on him because he knows he had me pretty well fooled in the last game and changed his tune to align with my votes fairly quickly in day 3.

I appeal to anyone who might be able to counter claim eth0s in a solid way to ensure we remove scum from the game today and have a chance at the other scum tomorrow. We simply cannot get it wrong.
In post 1090, Lalendra wrote:I'm a flip-floppy player. This game has been no exception. I am pretty much always town and when I am, I am pretty much always scumread. I'm lynchbait. But if you lynch me, we lose. So obviously for me that leaves eth0s, profii, acryon and kop as the possible lynches. If we lynch a townie, we lose. If we no-lynch, we lose. So you better be
real goddamn sure
you want to lynch the person you lynch, and have something better than gut reads, because if we lose this game because "oh idk Lal was just so scummy kek" I'm going to be pissed.
So no concerns over anything I've just posted? Acryon ignoring the fact eth0s said he will kill kop doesn't seem strange? saying he was 1 shot then saying he will kill someone not a problem with you?

Last time I was in MyLo I just chucked a vote in and nearly got away with it, so I'm reluctant... at this point it feels like no one is going to vote so how do we get this started?

Obviously Kop owes us some content but assuming that comes through, we need a plan to move forward in a safe way
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Lalendra »

I didn't address your last post at all. Right now my main concern is that people want to lynch me and lose the game.

1) I've said it before, I'll say it again:
eth0s not getting CC'd doesn't mean he's inherently town.
I understand that's the assumption you're making but it's not a guarantee.
2) Acryon has felt town to me all game, the fact that he now agrees with me in not believing eth0s does little to change that.
3) We don't need to "move forward" yet, there is still plenty of time in the day and it's likely Kop will either be replaced or give us some content before deadline. That's not a bridge we need to cross right now.
4) "Last time I was in MyLo I just chucked a vote in and nearly got away with it" - that
really
sounds like a scumslip to me.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Archwing »

You had to live - did live, from habit that became instinct - in the assumption that evey sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every moment scrutinized.

VOTECOUNT 3.03

Not Voting(5):
profii, eth0s, Kop, Lalendra, acryon

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2018-02-18 18:12:41)

Mod Notes: Have fun!
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:24 am

Post by profii »

1/2 - Acryon just said we have to proceed as Eth0s = town ???

3 pressure doesn’t hurt anyone

4 - in the game I was dead set on my scum reads (although I was a PR so had extra info) so I jumped in quick with my vote.1 scum player was VLA and so the scum team couldn’t wagon to win and that time gave me 2nd thoughts to move my vote to my other scum target (which was correct) so I “nearly got away with it” because despite jumping in on a town vote, I just about moved to a scum before my lynch caused a scum wagon and loss for town

Anyway, moral of that story, don’t jump in with a vote... but as per 3, the longer this drags on the more doubt will float into peoples minds which can only be good for scum
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1087, profii wrote:Eth0s, seeing as you have completely diddled me twice in the last 2 games we played, seems sensible to review your ISO too.

Townslips?

eth0s doesn't like saucy posts
, , , ,

eth0s gets into it with rb
, , , , , , ,

eth0s isn't always transparent

preconf analysis - eth0s has town read his current targets at some point
Lal - , , , , ,
vs Acryon - ,
vs profii - , , ,

Involvement in the FL push

potential vig breadcrumb
- i.e. rb says vig shoot eth0s, eth0s posts a picture of hehehe. Could be ironic laughter.

Conflicting claim
, 1 shot vig, - how will you shoot then? and why be concerned about a massclaim if you are uncontested and no one else is forthcoming?
I actually forgot about that breadcrumb in post 306 lol. That was when I had pretty much decided rb would be my first target
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by eth0s »

Also that bit at the end about conflicting claim: I originally claimed 1-shot hoping I would be less likely to be NK'ed tonight for it, but then ultimately decided it's probably better for town to know I have another shot. Plus if I'm right about it being lale and acry and one flips red, then the other one is pretty much forced to try and nightkill me tonight.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by eth0s »

I've read everything but I am fucking exhausted. I procrastinated a bunch of schoolwork and was doing it literally all day. Likely looking at another full day of it tomorrow. I will aim to answer all questions and provide some new ideas within the next 24 hours, but I absolutely cannot guarantee it.

p.s. 12 straight hours of solving algebra problems is not an ideal way to start the weekend, in case you were wondering.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:43 am

Post by profii »

So Lalendra.

Who is the most scummy out of me / eth0s / acryon.

I'm of the opinion we dont reveal any further information than today's lynch choice to scum so they can't try and divide any town blocks we might have in our minds so I am only looking for 1 name here.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:14 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1098, profii wrote:So Lalendra.

Who is the most scummy out of me / eth0s / acryon.

I'm of the opinion we dont reveal any further information than today's lynch choice to scum so they can't try and divide any town blocks we might have in our minds so I am only looking for 1 name here.
I definitely side with eth0s on the way he's played his PR claim. Scum absolutely
has
to kill him tonight, and I feel OK saying that because it's painfully obvious so I don't think I'm helping them out in any way.

So I don't get withholding info when we know who they'll kill tonight.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”