Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Chumba »

I will say the game name needs to be changed. This is not a perfectly normal mafia game
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:53 am

Post by eth0s »

Almost forgot I would be okay with lynching nero but not until tomorrow
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:54 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 206, eth0s wrote:Lets quicklynch nk15 and then if he flips green I will start the wagon on myself
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:17 am

Post by profii »

I’m really struggling to read Not Known

He had some weird scum reasons early on - like lack of reaction scum indicative etc- that’s bad
He gets involved in the drama bit and finds some fairly valid reads when he isn’t tunnelling HWS
I liked the principle of trying to get the scum pool tied to early claims but I’m sure we willl ire out a lot of VTs- I don’t agree with his scum pool though, particularly his reason for chickodee and not tchill being there

I’d really like to vote him just to get some info via flips and move on but I just think it’s a bad move rn
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:38 am

Post by eth0s »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 926, eth0s wrote:Almost forgot I would be okay with lynching nero but not until tomorrow
Why tomorrow?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 927, eth0s wrote:
In post 206, eth0s wrote:Lets quicklynch nk15 and then if he flips green I will start the wagon on myself
I strongly advise the town to consider lynching havo tomorrow instead, unless there is other(night) info that changes this.
Right now that mess between eth0s/havo/chumba/chickadee(not in the mess by itself but stopped a 1v1) needs to be resolved. And lynching havo is the best idea currently.
Then, when 2 scum have been found you can look at HWS again. Obviously, if you find one scum outside these four this makes HWS way less likely to be scum(which is still possible).
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 930, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 926, eth0s wrote:Almost forgot I would be okay with lynching nero but not until tomorrow
Why tomorrow?
eth0s wants to lynch me today so it can't be today. Tomorrow... indicates that they have something problematic on you. Eth0s, what's your problem with Nero?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This is directed @ Havo even though I'm quoting ethos
In post 923, eth0s wrote:
In post 819, Havo wrote:
In post 776, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 774, Tchill13 wrote:2 scum could easily be lurking.
thats oddly specific...
Why wasn’t this oddly specific?
In post 622, Havo wrote:
I think scum is probably 1of the low content guys and then 2 of the medium content guys
!!!agree!!!
I mean its just as oddly specific as the tchill post. Don't you feel like a big bad scumhunter by quoting a post that I overlooked?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 932, Not Known 15 wrote:Eth0s, what's your problem with Nero?
read the post above and I'm pretty sure that's it but if he has something more he can be a big boy instead of posture on me.

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by eth0s »

Yeah that's all I have to say (til tomorrow) :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lame

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It almost sounds like he expects NK15 to flip town since he's already trying to find a scapegoat. Or I guess he could plan on accusing me of bussing but the posturing is still pretty bad.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by profii »

In post 401, Chickadee wrote:
In post 398, eth0s wrote:
In post 394, Havo wrote:
In post 391, Chickadee wrote:UNVOTE:

Reading back, I'm thinking Eth0s is just bad town.

This 1v1 going on right now is really making it hard for me to get into this game though. Can y'all stop with all this "last game" shit? Not everyone was there. It should not play this bit a role within the context of this game. Personally, I don't have the interest level to go read games I wasn't a part of (and it's not required to do so), and therefor you're bringing in information that is not everyone has access to. Read each other this game. A comment or two about "such and such feels a bit different than usual" is fine. But it feels like you two are really relying heavily on this. Please stop.

Now I'm gonna go back and ISO tchill and nk15. Tchill because he was my other scum read, and nk because he's gotten a lot of attention.

Noted. Understand completely. I’m done with it.
Havo says, followed by a sharp sigh of relief.
Stop. Havo is being a good sport here. The antagonizing is not appreciated. You've had your 1v1, now go focus elsewhere for a while.
In post 719, Chickadee wrote:
In post 714, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 710, profii wrote:
In post 695, Chumba wrote:
In post 692, profii wrote:vt in chumba too
why did you feel the need to mention you think i am a vt?
I think the whole thing was town vs town vs town. It wasn’t a random softclaim
??? How does that actually answer the question?
He's saying that he wasn't saying vanilla town.

he was adding on another "versus town" in Chumba.

Pedit: I did, and it's not off the table for me, but I'd like to ask some questions before blindly jumping in on the wagon, especially considering I'm currently voting Tchill, and Tchill just switched.
In post 721, Chickadee wrote:
In post 718, Chumba wrote:
In post 710, profii wrote:
In post 695, Chumba wrote:
In post 692, profii wrote:vt in chumba too
why did you feel the need to mention you think i am a vt?
I think the whole thing was town vs town vs town. It wasn’t a random softclaim
I get you now think it is t v t v t, but that doesn't explain why you felt the need to point out you think I am a vt
He never said he thought you vanilla town.

This entire game is under some semantically challenged curse.
not know - i felt that i would categorise this quote in the same pigeon hole as the other one.

eth0s and havo were getting needlessly heated. the latter argument was going the wrong way and chickodee was happy to just tidy it up.

it does no harm to anyone and sends the game in the right way. It's just helpful, NAI to me
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 931, Not Known 15 wrote:I strongly advise the town to consider lynching havo tomorrow
Why tomorrow?

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 937, Nero Cain wrote:It almost sounds like he expects NK15 to flip town since he's already trying to find a scapegoat. Or I guess he could plan on accusing me of bussing but the posturing is still pretty bad.
why haven't you called out others for doing the same thing? I know chumba did that with the havo wagon, havo did it on himself, I've done it on myself, think havo may have said it about me. Tchill probably did it even when he said not to talk about scumteams yet. Why do you only care when it's about you?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by eth0s »

By that post I mean that many of us have said lynch x and then get y/z if x is green. But now that you're involved after lurking all game, you've got a problem.
Inb4 the "i was sick not lurking" defense
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 940, eth0s wrote:Why do you only care when it's about you?
I care about myself more than others.
In post 941, eth0s wrote:Inb4 the "i was sick not lurking" defense
So now I'm lying about being sick? that's a crazy and untrue accusation to make.
In post 940, eth0s wrote:why haven't you called out others for doing the same thing?
you can't accuse me of lurking AND not posting things.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 940, eth0s wrote:I know chumba did that with the havo wagon
I did?

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 942, Nero Cain wrote:So now I'm lying about being sick? that's a crazy and untrue accusation to make.
To be fair it’s unverifiable but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Although it wouldn’t be the first scum had a valid reason and milked it for what it’s worth where as if they were town they would have tried harder to be active.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd argue that I haven't even been lurking. I might have gone a few days without posting but my iso is not exactly devoid of content.

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 942, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 940, eth0s wrote:Why do you only care when it's about you?
I care about myself more than others.
valid

In post 941, eth0s wrote:Inb4 the "i was sick not lurking" defense
So now I'm lying about being sick? that's a crazy and untrue accusation to make.
Not saying that at all, I just don't think it's a reasonable excuse for your low content thus far

In post 940, eth0s wrote:why haven't you called out others for doing the same thing?
you can't accuse me of lurking AND not posting things.
That's just a narrow-minded comment. You are lurking yet your few posts have managed to look scummy. That's an issue
p-edit: I don't want to argue whether you have been lurking or not because to me you have been and that's all that I need
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Have you ever had the flu?

If my posts are scummy why do you need to wait till tomorrow to talk about them? Why are you so certain that you will be around to talk about it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 941, eth0s wrote:By that post I mean that many of us have said
lynch x and then get y/z
if
x is green
your example is also far different than what you said/didn't say. This reads like they think such and such is going to be scum based on a certain development. You just started to lay some groundwork for a push tomorrow. There is no IF in your scenario.

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 943, Chumba wrote:
In post 940, eth0s wrote:I know chumba did that with the havo wagon
I did?
I could have swore you said get havo then get someone else if he's green, but I don't know if that's completely true. Someone said that havo flipping green would end in me (eth0s) being mislynched. I thought that was tchill but maybe it was you?

Not trying to misrep, that's the bottom line. I just don't have time to look at ISOs atm

p-edit: scum isn't ballsy enough to try to kill me tonight and I will be more certain of your (nero's) role if any of my lynchpool die

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”