Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 948, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 941, eth0s wrote:By that post I mean that many of us have said
lynch x and then get y/z
if
x is green
your example is also far different than what you said/didn't say. This reads like they think such and such is going to be scum based on a certain development. You just started to lay some groundwork for a push tomorrow. There is no IF in your scenario.
I'm confused
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how in the world is my alignment based on who dies tonight?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 949, eth0s wrote:
In post 943, Chumba wrote:
In post 940, eth0s wrote:I know chumba did that with the havo wagon
I did?
I could have swore you said get havo then get someone else if he's green, but I don't know if that's completely true. Someone said that havo flipping green would end in me (eth0s) being mislynched. I thought that was tchill but maybe it was you?

Not trying to misrep, that's the bottom line. I just don't have time to look at ISOs atm

p-edit: scum isn't ballsy enough to try to kill me tonight and I will be more certain of your (nero's) role if any of my lynchpool die
Yeah pretty sure I didn’t offer some cop out. Havo isn’t flipping green and if he somehow does I’m Lynching myself.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Chumba »

Tchill was the one saying that if havo flipped town you would probably be lynched next. He tried to make that my fault iirc

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 951, Nero Cain wrote:how in the world is my alignment based on who dies tonight?
I'm just saying you would be in my lynchpool tomorrow based on certain scenarios that could occur. Not saying I will definitely want to lynch you tomorrow in any case. Sorry if it came across like that.
p-edit:
Chumba wrote:[quote="In post 949
Yeah pretty sure I didn’t offer some cop out. Havo isn’t flipping green and if he somehow does I’m Lynching myself.
Really? Are you so confident you will actually start a wagon on yourself tomorrow if wrong? And is your reasoning more than the misrep/manipulation he was doing?
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 593, Tchill13 wrote:Chumba literally has a scum team pinned down but wants Havo's head. Not the other two. He wants havo lynched. The other two don't lead to another person getting lynched if they flip town. If havo flips town it might lead to eth0s getting lynched.
This is what he says.

Apparently my plan is to mislynch havo and then town will mislynch ethos. :lol:

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 954, eth0s wrote:Really? Are you so confident you will actually start a wagon on yourself tomorrow if wrong? And is your reasoning more than the misrep/manipulation he was doing?
That’s how 1 v 1s work.

And yes my reasons are more than that but that’s a big part of it.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I think nk15 is town.

I think profii is scum.

I think there's a good chance chumba is scum

If you're scum why would you ask foryany kind of mass claim on day one? That'd too risky.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 954, eth0s wrote:I'm just saying you would be in my lynchpool tomorrow based on certain scenarios that could occur. Not saying I will definitely want to lynch you tomorrow in any case. Sorry if it came across like that
seems like a bit of a backpedal.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

What are the chances profii defended nk15 so when nk15 flipped town profii could say "told you so"
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Chumba »

I won’t be voting myself though. I’ll just be telling people to carry out the 1v1. Nobody ever follows through. I will

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd be plenty ok with a Havo lynch.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by profii »

I'm really struggling with this game. I am happy to play and stick with it etc, I am just really struggling to get firm scum reads. I am not playing with the same players 2x in a row again !

anyway, to try and sort that out, I'm re-reading the drama thing. Quick summary.

Spoiler: summary
Page 12- eth0s is mudslinging and baiting Havo
Page 13- sheep plants the seed of the town slip/bad town player thing then retreats pretty quickly as the mudslinging carries on. is a havo post i dispute - the debate then moves towards 'the last game'

So far, I feel eth0s is bringing a lot of reliance on meta, this is NAI, but just means he is going to get things wrong. I also still agree with Chumba that Havo feels different here, maybe coming out of his shell more in this game.

Page 14, sheep pokes the hornets nest and calls it t/t - at this point i wondered, is a scum bud trying to find an exit but brassherald has landed pretty town so guess not.

i just saw my post saying i dont know what to make of eth0s breakdown- i still feel like the mud is coming from eth0s and havo is relatively calm so far...

page 15, the chumba grammar thing is introduced.

page 16,chick comes in and calls eth0s bad town - i agree here so far.
Havo also starts to extend the olive branch in response to chick.

page 17. chick provides some reads on tchil which i think are valid.
and pushes the havo olive branch/scalds eth0s

eth0s attacks chickodee for essentially not helping to lynch havo

There is a bit where havo responds to a push on the grammar thing from chumba. i think this is NAI, its chumba meta and he will be as accurate as anyone elses day 1 reads... probably not very.

tchill then appears and seems to go on a defense mission on behalf of havo. but then in appeals to havo to consider town!eth0s.

page 18- osuka appears and makes some fairly sensible assessments.

right, i'm tired and i think ive seen enough to make some judgements.

if anyone in the drama was scum, i'd say most likely is chumba. I think his is using his meta to try and mask a push.
VOTE: chumba

I think this clears havo, or we can WIFOM some mad gambit that after having eth0s sling mud at Havo, scum!chumba decided to throw more mud at scum!havo just to really mess with us. doubt it though.

You could possibly argue that chick or sheep were also trying to help havo retreat out of the drama, but based on their play i dont think they are scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: profii

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Chumba »

Profli. When I flip town will you vote havo?

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Chumba what do you think of the fact that profii piggy backed off your havo push at first, expected the day to end (argue this all you want Idc.), then has now pushed you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

@chumba.

Ill gladly meet you in the middle on a profii lynch.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by profii »

In post 964, Chumba wrote:Profli. When I flip town will you vote havo?
yeah i suppose my post wasnt clear. I think you and havo are on opposite teams and I'm really stuck for who to go for.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Chumba »

What part of I’m not voting anyone but havo don’t you understand?

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 967, profii wrote:
In post 964, Chumba wrote:Profli. When I flip town will you vote havo?
yeah i suppose my post wasnt clear. I think you and havo are on opposite teams and I'm really stuck for who to go for.
Ok good. I’d rather you lynch him but I'm over this game. The rest of the town are blind or something acting like havo wasnt intentionally manipulative or that he lied about his experience with me.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by profii »

Chumba, lets say you are right and Havo flips red.

Where do you go with Tchill?
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Chumba »

Probably scum. I don’t see tchill town resorting to cheap mud slinging to discredit me.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 965, Tchill13 wrote:Chumba what do you think of the fact that profii piggy backed off your havo push at first, expected the day to end (argue this all you want Idc.), then has now pushed you.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Chumba »

I don’t think about it at all. I don’t care anymore. I’m dead today or tomorrow so ask somebody else.

The other townies in this game are disappointing me since they are ignoring obvious scum so if they can do that. I can just ignore everyone and everything

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by profii »

Chumba, I disagree with you on the manipulation point - it will be quicker and easier if we dont go into this.

I do however agree that Havo is different in this game, he has already posted more in this game than the entire of the last 1 (110 here vs 85 there) - he had pressure for lolhammers and just ignored it. Here he admittedly had heat inflicted on him by eth0s & you, he dealt with it fairly calmly, had multiple offers to retreat and took one, this could be scum team work but let's concentrate on 1 scum at a time... the point is he previously ignored pressure in the last game where he was a VT.

He also made a claim in this game about pegging eth0s in the last game, i dont think he really pushed it so this seems like an odd misrep to me.

Now looking at you, apologies for counting your DH account in this but tough! in the serial killer game you got Mulch in a very similar way to your argument on Havo, some kind of manipulation that I disagree with (because I'm just not convinced) but that was a success. Then in the last game you Mulch came in and shitposted his way to death, which you tunneled.
To be fair, this is more like your succesfull tunnel but I'm not 100% sure I can be confident in it.

After reviewing the drama episode of this game, i can see why it comes down to you or havo, so on the balance of things and a bit more thought, I'm going to go Havo.

VOTE: Havo

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”