Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Beefster »

VOTE: dave
For suggesting a vote based on activity
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Beefster »

I'll pick
Maybe
by pressing both buttons at the same time.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Beefster »

UNVOTE: davesaz
Gut town read on dave.

VOTE: Kotoko Utsugi
Because I feel like it.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 69, JaydragonKing wrote:Nooooo, you gotta atleast suspect me! I'd do that shit as either alignment. Don't fucking town read me yet. I don't want to die night one.
But you don't want to be lynched D1... Quite the conundrum isn't it?
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Beefster »

Your playstyle confuses me. I have never seen such a chaotic player. What an interesting hydra account.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Beefster »

In post 83, momo wrote:Right now..if I were to choose a scum team from this list, I would proably take a50 and dave...they are both active, townread...trying to game solve (which could be faked within their playstyle), would have no prob bussing me (an expendable scum member) to stay strong...and are currently pretty widely townread.

For those asking about how I play scum... (WARNING: SELF_META....I AM TRYING YO BE HONEST) I haven't had a recent scum game..However as town, I am known for posting without thinking...I know that once, I have voted the previous days lynch (I corrected it in the next post but still)....As thoughts come, they get written down.

For scum, I haven't played in a while, but when I came back to this site, I bought a whiteboard to draft out ideas as scum....my posts will probably be more thought out.

I do this because I think it is the most valuable way to post for the different factions...For town, my posts may seem scummy, I may defend someone very hard, but it will always be because I believe it and I think that is what town needs.

As scum, I will put more thought because I need to hide, and that's just the way it will be.
This and #84 look a little bit off to me. I don't really follow the logic.

Meta defense (when there's nothing to defend) is strange. It's almost like he's trying to WIFOM with the gambler's fallacy.

VOTE: momo
Serious vote.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Beefster »

And by gambler's fallacy, that would specifically refer to his "I haven't played scum in a while" priming the feeble human mind to expect him to be scum because humans inherently suck at statistics- triggering those of us who are aware of the gambler's fallacy to second guess ourselves. He's priming WIFOM.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Beefster »

Or it could mean nothing. We'll see where this goes. I'm more bothered by the meta defense under no pressure thing.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Beefster »

In post 106, JaydragonKing wrote:Well, as long as there isn't a spammer who makes ten one sentence posts or two guys have 3 entire pages of conversing together, I'm usually going to have one of the top post counts.
Sounds like the game I was in recently that gained 15 pages in 24 hours right after a replace.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Beefster »

I can see good reason for Archwing suspicion, but I'm happy with where my vote is at right now.

momo might be playing dumb. It's hard to say.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 138, Mathdino wrote:
In post 19, Beefster wrote:VOTE: dave
For suggesting a vote based on activity
shit vote, that's not a scumtell
In post 21, Beefster wrote:I'll pick
Maybe
by pressing both buttons at the same time.
playing along, haha look at me i'm making jay like me by roleplaying too
In post 41, Beefster wrote:UNVOTE: davesaz
Gut town read on dave.

VOTE: Kotoko Utsugi
Because I feel like it.
whelp the dave thing isn't viable because he's acting like town, lemme just RVS someone who's not even here yet
Why are you calling me out for my RVS votes?
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Beefster »

This wagon on me is complete and utter bullshit.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 134, Mathdino wrote:Honestly I'd be pretty cool with speedlynching in this setup. I have a strong suspicion that the longer the day goes on, the more scumsided it'll eventually get. Masons and monks are gonna get pretty obvious over time. Plus, ideal strategy is for mafia and wolves to shoot town (and not destroy each other). I'd rather not give them more time to figure out the entire setup.

So yeah let's speedlynch Beefster.
I don't follow this line of reasoning. The scumteams already have a pretty low chance of killing the other scum if done completely randomly. I don't really see how a short day makes things any different.

The way to win is to get 4 correct lynches in a row. Short days do not help achieve that.

VOTE: Mathdino
OMGUS, but I don't care.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 176, Mathdino wrote:
In post 174, Beefster wrote:Why are you calling me out for my RVS votes?
better options available to you both times
Like who? There were no real scumtells on the first two pages. They're just bootstrapping shitposts.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Beefster »

@Math: Frankly, I don't care what other people think of me for my OMGUS. I just think you're scum. You're acting very differently from when I played with you in that Newbie game that ended last week. Almost too differently. My case isn't meta, but it certainly informs my opinion.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Beefster »

You're voting me for the stupidest possible reasons, no less.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Beefster »

@KU: No. Just the one game. I recently came back from a 6-year haitus from the site, so he joined while I was gone. The Newbie game was just a refresher.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 193, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:
In post 191, Beefster wrote:@KU: No. Just the one game. I recently came back from a 6-year haitus from the site, so he joined while I was gone. The Newbie game was just a refresher.
What do you think of what reptar just said about how the multiball and masons aspect changes his play? An excuse or plausbile explanation?
Seems plausible. Now that I think about it, he replaced into that game with his guns blazing, so I guess pushing a lynch early is pretty characteristic of him.

I just don't like how he latched onto the dumbest possible reasons.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 198, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:
In post 197, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:
In post 195, Beefster wrote:I just don't like how he latched onto the dumbest possible reasons.
Were his reasons in the other game more solid and concise than this?
Rather, were they not dumb (I guess? Not sure how to phrase this but you get the point I think)
The simple answer is yes, but I don't want to get hung up on meta.

His first two (three?) wagons were wrong, but he eventually figured everything out and won in LyLo.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 196, davesaz wrote:
In post 190, Mathdino wrote: Multiball is weird and given the masons/monks, full reads are anti-town.
Another misconception.
The mason/monk mechanic can't help with generic town/scum, but it does help with not mafia / not werewolf reads. In that sense having reasons for townreads isn't strictly anti-town.
I usually scumread incorrect mechanics advice from other players, though TBH it's probably more likely that town makes those kinds of mistakes purely based on their greater numbers.
I agree with this post. Remember that anyone can be wrong and in multiball
everyone
is genuinely scumhunting. It's just the scum will be
selectively
scumhunting and is doing so for a different purpose.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Beefster »

@mathdino: I townread dave, scumlean momo, wtfread Jay, and that's all I can remember off the top of my head.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 208, JaydragonKing wrote:"Wtfread" me, huh? lol. The hell does that even mean, Beef?
It means what you think. It's so null it's super null. It's what the fuck null. I literally do not know how to make sense of your posts, though if I'm leaning at all, I would lean scum. It's too early to tell. You might just be the shitposting type.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Beefster »

KU is probably town.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Beefster »

I am thinking more clearly now. probably.

VOTE: momo
I think he's playing dumb on #100 and #127. wtf on #270. demands jay put their vote on me on #276
That's all for now.

fos: A50 for misrepresenting Archwing.
fos: JaydragonKing for being self-conscious about perceived alignment and voting/omgusing everybody like a force of chaos.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 300, Mathdino wrote:fuck that was just L-1

okay whatever
BEEFSTER IS AT L-1 GUYS

yo beef are you a mason/monk
No. VT.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 309, talon152 wrote:I was just on this wagon to get some info, but I feel beef is not doing much to defend himself.
What is there to do? It's not like people will believe me anyway. I swear I'm town.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Beefster »

I'm fighting a losing battle here and I won't give you the pleasure of a longer day.

VOTE: Beefster

AWOOOOOO!!!
Go Werewolves!
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Beefster »

Yep, I just self-hammered.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Beefster »

I probably helped the mafia more than myself, but I conceded that my lynch was inevitable. Rather than wait to be finished off, I cut the discussion. I'm not just giving up.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Beefster »

Wow... I actually won. After self-hammering on D1...

Good work, Jay. You did a fantastic job at the village idiot act... er... whatever that was.

:P

Nice carry. ;)
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Beefster »

You were just nuts on D1. I didn't really follow after that.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Beefster »

I really wasn't expecting to win, yet you somehow managed to pull this together.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Beefster »

As far as I'm counting, you won and everyone else in the game lost.
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Open Games”