What is your favourite PM/message you've gotten in an LSG?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 14, Papa Zito wrote:
Amy Pond wrote:Hey Dorium. It's not much of a secret anymore that we're currently at each other's throats. It's sad that this ended up happening, because I valued our alliance a LOT before I heard you were targeting me. :( I was serious when I said I wanted to help you out in your first game. But that's beside the point. Right now, we're forced to work together, both for our own individual gain and for the gain of each other as a whole.

You have to work with me at the moment. Otherwise, the TC2 vote can be manipulated and you'll be sent back. If I'm voted out, that's going to be my only possible move, and I'll have the votes to do it with the original votes used to vote for Jack. So you need me to stay alive.

However, I also need you alive. Without you alive, I'll just be taken out right after I replace you, and then we'll both be screwed. Therefore, our best move together is not to vote for each other, but to work with each other, even if there are trust issues in the air.

If we agree to work together, we can come up with a plan that keeps us both alive, as opposed to damning both of us. What do you say?
Ahahahaha wow. Looking back at that, that's laughably bad. I was desperate.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”