drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I had some shitty life shit happen and haven't been able to focus at all and haven't read anything still

I will be with you all though, looking forward to it, I love aeronaut games
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

heads-up: I'll probably roleplay because it's more likely to keep the game fun for me - and I think it will suit this game

I have some things to do today but I'll be able to spend some time tonight
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

thought I'd be back in action after some days of personal stress...

but today something was wrong with my cat and I just spent all day with her and at the vet and I haven't eaten in 24 hrs so,

thanks for your patience ?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:10 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I've started reading but may not have a worthy post until late tonight or tomorrow sometime
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*stirs from unconsciousness*

"Ehh...ehhhhh...hh..hello? OOoohhhhhh my head..."

I begin to open my eyes and behold my surroundings.

"Whh - whhhat happened?" I gather my senses (but not yet my wits) and listen to the lot of you fill me in on the current state of things. As I get my bearings and start to come to terms with the reality of the situation, a few things occur to me.

4 of you are up to no good
7 of us are well-meaning

that is 11

there are 13 of us

aero likes 3p roles

I would find it more likely that the evil shits in the group aren't all working together, more likely they are split evenly into groups of 2

I'll have more comments on things that have happened since we "arrived at our destined non-destination", but more presently the Kaede x Kokichi wagon looks like a good one that is very possible to hit scum. I think it more likely that scum pushes that wagon more if it is town in the viable status it currently sits, and then I see dee and dunk on the sheepmeep wagon and shift over to dunn, who is a terrible choice based on what he's done so far, and would think if Kaede x Kokichi is scum one of dee and dunk are scum, if not both, trying to get attention elsewhere (it might seem to blatant, but I think it is possible desperation.)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

too
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I will admit I haven't fully caught up yet :| but there's not much so it won't take long, as long as too much more doesn't build up

I did take notice to nero's entering and some comments after that...

I think it's important to note that even if you have past bad experiences with a player / don't like how they play (I have 2 experiences with NC, one modding, one playing with him and we're both town, and I thought he was a detriment to town a good amount in both, but...) to be open to just taking this game for this game and not getting ahead of yourself in writing someone off / making it shape your attitude towards the game before anything even happens

I mean, it's very easy for me to just say "or we could just lynch him so he doesn't make town go crazy like I saw him make happen in those 2 games I guess..."

but, no no no...not unless I actually see that happening here

okay, reading more
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 333, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 331, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
are the things of power under my nose and between the lines the same things of power
yes.
In post 332, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
also aero if this is just flavor can you tell us
It is a real thing that can affect non-flavor parts of the game.
oh crap I just read this!!!

so sorry for not being more with the game from the get-go BUT IT WILL NOT CONTINUE!!!

I am not FULLY CONSCIOUS!!!

I agree it is possibly something with the votes

I will try to finish reading and catching up tonight and cast a vote to see if we can unlock some power or something, even if it is 9v2v2 I think we need all the help we can get to beat 4 scum

I won't vote before I'm fully caught up though, but if I'd been current with the game, pretty sure I'd be voting KxK at this point (mid page 14, just 3 days ago really, geez, seems like longer than that...pheww!)

ok

I'm a bit sleepy, but I'm buckling down and READING MORE

*sits down in one of the seats we've removed from the plane and set under some trees to be in the shade and actually buckles the seatbelt with good humor*

I shout outloud "okay, people! I've got my thinking cap on! don't disturb me!" (some of you wonder if the stress of the situation is getting to Nick already)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

OMG, that is supposed to be

*I AM NOWWWWWW FULLY CONSCIOUS

but maybe after that typo, I'm not?

THIS HEAT MIGHT BE GETTING TO ME

it's hot here right?

it's like that one TV show?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 353, Bins wrote:I mean even if we found a blackbox we wouldn’t have the technology or computer to read the flight data so
no, we need to use it to send out a signal so someone can come save our asses!...somehow I don't think that is part of the game

it's going to get lord of the flies in here before long!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

wow, that was fast

that was like, nothing there to read

okay thennn, ummm, you folks aren't kidding about low-content

I hadn't been paying attention so didn't realize how empty the game is until those last handful of pages...I don't know why I thought there'd be more

silly, drealmer

I wouldn't mind most of you being killed at this point, but omg we definitely need ppl to become active because we don't have enough Days to lynch useless lurker slots even if we start today (yes yes, I do know that I am included in that, or was, I intend to make that past tense, cause geez, this setup is too awesome to make it go PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *fartnoises)

and now I'm not so stressed and focused on other things, I can MAKE IT HAPPEN

so!@!!

*unbuckles seatbelt of 1st class recliner he'd been pontificating in the shade in and leaps up with*

"yeeehawww! I may not be a country singer, but let's get this rodeo BUMPIN'!"

*runs around and slaps everyone on their bums and summons them to a spot all together*

let's do this!

VOTE: kaede kokichi
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

@aero - can you tell us if we're facing 1 group of a 4member team or not?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ehhh, I don't like that claim at all...

especially with how much flavor the game has (and my role PM's flavor), for someone to come and claim and have it be simple "novice cop", combined with their seeming non-care attitude (plus the rest of the constant scumness they've been oooozing), I'm inclined to think that's just scum throwing something out there and hoping it saves them or to out a counterclaim, which also kind of fits the 4scumteam idea - that they'd care less, and possibly already be being bused

eh, not like I'm going to push us to lynch the claimed cop on D1, but, I know I'm not all "oh okay then guess we'll look elsewhere" either, but I am still strongly scumreading there regardless of claim

if it's a townslot, I don't think it would have sat around as a viable wagon+lynch for as long as it did, even getting to L-1 for a good period, I think scum would have pushed it more, rather than there being a ton of lurking (which makes me think some scum were just biding time hoping it'd go away)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*comes wandering back lackidasically from his extended walk*

"I think this island is kind of big" - you all stare at me with "dude, where tf you been" and "THAT is what you have to say?!" looks

"Oh ummm, sorry, I've been distracted" (been spending mafia time super-polishing Rocky Horror game...)

*catches up on the happenings*
In post 482, Kaede x Kokichi wrote:
In post 481, drealmerz7 wrote:if it's a townslot, I don't think it would have sat around as a viable wagon
What does this even mean? So you're saying town can't be mislynched?
huh? no, it means I think it if you were town it'd be more likely that either (or both) 1.) scum would have pushed you a lot more if they really wanted your lynch/thought they could get you mislynched more easily than not (and therefor going after someone else) and/or 2.) scum would have grown disenfranchised with you not going anywhere after such an extended time and pushed elsewhere/tried to get someone else lynched since you weren't happening

as to the 2nd part ^, I'm reminded of when dee and dunker swithced to push dunn and seemed to try and get something going there (I have dee 2nd on my scumlist and dunker as null/scumlean)
In post 485, Kaede x Kokichi wrote:Makes me think Drealz is scum even more now. His whole post is contradictory. Says he thinks we are scum but tried to tiptoe by posting the 2nd paragraph about not pushing the cop claim, then subtly tries to push in his next paragraph.
no, it's called sharing my thoughts about your claim/your lynch in light of your claim

shit like this makes me more sure you're scum
In post 488, Bins wrote:how can you justify not wanting to rope dunn
this makes no sense to me, dunn has done absolutely nothing, how you can you have a read on him at all / feel comfortable wanting him dead at this point? every time you suggest it at this point I add a red mark next to your name (figuratively)
In post 495, Kaede x Kokichi wrote:It's not that I like Dunn's posting. But I think it's just null so far. I think I prefer Dreal over Ari now. But I will lynch either.
you suddenly want to lynch me? simply because I didn't bow down and kiss your feet when you claimed?
In post 501, Aristophanes wrote: I sense a very strong likelihood that Kaede ane Chick are scumbuddies. The novice claim and Chick's general play mean neither is likely to die until D3 at least and if Kaede pull off a good result gambit (or is an actual cop lookong for their traitor friend which possibly balances the 9:4 ratio) they basically win then. D3 is a very possible lylo and I don't buy a cop on a 4 scum setup like this.

Kaede lynch, then Chick lynch. We'll consider Bins/Dunn after that.
I'm right with all of this, ari! I think we're seeing the game, or at least part of it, very much the same. This makes me feel good.
In post 508, Kaede x Kokichi wrote:
In post 505, Aristophanes wrote:Novice makes no fucking sense in this ratio tho Bins!

How does Novice make sense???
You sound like scum who knows roles. How are you sure what's right or not in this setup or ratio?
WHAT?!?! how does it sound like that? it's a reasonable thought!!! it doesn't sound like knowing roles at all

ugh, can we just lynch this? (okok I'll finish catching up first before really pushing it, butUGH!)
In post 514, Chickadee wrote: Anyone else concerned that a lot of people seem to agree on these? Maybe it only seems like a lot?
this is such a scumpost - it's not a lot at all, it's you and KxK, for unexplicable reasons
In post 515, Kaede x Kokichi wrote:Yeah a lot of people do seem to agree on it.
did I miss something?

*goes back and looks*

nooo...
In post 516, Kaede x Kokichi wrote:1.) Maria is also suspect to me right now. 2.) I won't fight a dunn lynch, 3.) but I just want everyone on record where they stand right now.
1.) why?
2.) considering you're #1 potential lynch at this point, duh? seems an odd statement
3.) this sounds ffffffffffffffffffffake as FFFFFFFFFFF - "I AM DOING TOWNY THINGS!"
In post 523, Bins wrote:
In post 509, Kaede x Kokichi wrote:How does 4 scum make sense?
dawg i have played a 9:4 game before so like 9:4 is very much possible
DO TELL!

haha (jk, folks, it was a game I modded)

dunn was in that too!

IT WAS WONDERFULLY BALANCED
In post 533, Nero Cain wrote:tbf, most everyone is lurking and
most everyone uses lurking as part of their scum game
but there are more lurkers than there are scum in this game.
NOT ME!!!

seriously, this is my worst towntell (being non-engaged) that I need to figure out how to fix once I roll scum again IF I EVER DOOOO (if I'm scum I can't do stuff/am active, I much prefer being scum)

hey look a couple ppl are voting me, that's stupid (STUPID PLAY! to be sure!)
In post 563, Bins wrote:i mention dreal and then 3 people hop on it? spooks
I used to freak out when that would happen and scream at people, but now I just nod and go "oooookayyyyy" - well mostly at least unless it builds more
In post 576, DiamondSentinel wrote: Did we not elect that KxK was off the table with the cop claim?
not in the slightest? KxK is super-scumtastic to me

it's terrible to abandon a good lynch that is on someone who seems like scum simply because of a claim - yes, take the claim into account / don't just disregard it, but, people on this site are WAY too ready to abandon good lynches (on scum) because "omg they made a claim I don't want to lynch!" (when that is exactly what scum claiming should do)

*stops rant now otherwise I'd type for 2 more paragraphs*
In post 582, Chickadee wrote:What kind of scum fake claims novice? The claim is true. If you guys lynch KxK I swear to god I am gonna flip a damn table.
huh? any kind of scum? you need to explain why you think scum won't fakeclaim novice, or how they might not just be a novice rolecop or something

really think dee and KxK are just scum together

one of the things I was counting on in my 9v4 setup was that scum associations would be harder to hide and sowould then lead to scum being more likely to be lynched / having to play more careful (it didn't happen in my game), but it makes me inclined to think that's what's happening here?
In post 588, Chickadee wrote:I’m not gonna try to speculate balance only knowing 2 roles (theirs and my own)
but you're are willing to scream and flip a table because you're sure the claim is real/KxK is town? ???

?????

okay all caught up

NOW LET'S LYNCH KXK
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think dee is likely scum:

she seemed to know that KxK was town and it seemed to me she kept trying to find reasons to explain a townread on them, then at the points where she waffles that they could be scum it seems very fake like "well I'd love to be a part of pushing a claimed cop through to lynch buuut I'll look too fishy if I am too comfortable with it"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:24 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

gotta be scum on the KxK wagon too (obviously?), and I'd probably like to lynch from there

with 4 scum I feel like there's gotta be at least 2 on it, and 3 or 4 isn't unlikely
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's been nice that I've had a good amount of time to get over my anger at KxK for being so fucking scumtastic and lying as town (DO NOT LIE AS TOWN!)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

huh? explain your thoughts, DiamondSentinel

a lot of people were fingering me?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you mean, scum thought I might make a good secondary mislynch if KxK failed and were testing the waters with that? / vocalizing such so it didn't look as scummy if KxK failed and things switched to me? there's absolutely ZERO reason anyone should have been scumreading me yesterday, and I don't think anyone actually expressed any REASON

DS probably just scum who thinks I'm an easy ML today (if all 4 scum are on the same team, it's even more likely I get ganged on)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

#2 on the wagon to powerlynch? what does that even mean? and how does that make "solid 85% incriminating" ???

evidence stacking? you aren't giving a single example of why you think I'm scum, your own or anyone else's

please quote every post where I said "catch up later"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

DS ISO has nothing in it

pretty much every post is active-lurking with zero contribution (there is 1 post where he actually plays mafia, in response to ari)

it's all "I'm here active!" but not doing anything - scumtastic

he's not voiced a single reason for any scumread / desire for lynch, he goes from saying he'll vote against someone to voting with them if it comes to it, he pushes policy lynches a little, and for some reason really wants dunn to die
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I had an expressed scumread, very strong scumread, on the player I was voting

then they claimed and I knew it was an absolute lie and stayed parked on them, absolutely convinced they were scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's 4, and one of those is a hydra and the other half of the hydra had a read on me that was actually correct:

since when is 4 a lot? and do you see any explanation of a scumread from those 4? or just stated suspicions?
In post 684, Kaede x Kokichi wrote:Granted I've never seen dreal scum, but this seems just the same as the dreal from mdiscummer's dream or piegame so...

yeah, very confident in DS being scum, actually, he's just full of shit - I'd vote if I didn't feel it were so hasty at the start of the Day
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeaahhhhhh...

I'm here, wanting to engage, at least for now...been...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 750, Nero Cain wrote: Dreal getting upset and raging like my 4 year old nephew after getting suspected
where on earth do you see this happening? the upset, or the rage??? quote it please

dude voted me out of the gate with zero reason and still hasn't expressed any real reason, I'm trying to do my best to remain calm and engage him, which he apparently doesn't want to do, ya, it's aggravating, but I don't see any raging

why are you okay with my lynch? do you have a scumlean on me? if so, based from what posts?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

where did I say no one suspected me?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and gee, it just sounds like you're trying to come up with a reason to SR me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it absolutely does matter if they have reasons voiced or not what the fuck?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why do you suspect me as scum for doing shit all?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*on D1
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh, I've been scumhunting

was sure I'd had one in KxK
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you really think that just because someone doesn't make lots of posts that they're not scumhunting / trying to gamesolve?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why suspect me in this game, but not in clash of the gods, where I not only lurked D1, but Day after Day after Day, for like 7 game Days?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 764, Nero Cain wrote:So you had 1 scumread when there are altleast 4 scum?
you really need to learn nuance

no

I had one VOICED scumread
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so fucking sure it was scum I had no interest in talking about any other scumreads, and that didn't change through most of the Day! (not sure when it started)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'll tell you that DS was one of them
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

dee is my other strong SR
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 772, Dunkerdoodles wrote:dreal is scum from this page alone though
VOTE: dreal
tone here is completely different from past games.
please, elaborate what you mean by my tone being different, how is it different, what was it like before and what was it like now?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

there is not "usually" for me

your read is nonsense
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

nero, dunker, curious what your thoughts are on DS
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

sheep usually useless as either alignment anyone know?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

get a fucking clue, dunker, I've said that dozens of times in many games and it is true

your read is absolute nonsense and just makes me think you're scum trying to get away with not actually having reasons

just like yesterday (I go back and forth from thinking you're just a shitty player to thinking you're scum)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and the evidence is RIGHT THERE in my wiki

go read 5 games, likely you'll get 5 different tones and not find anything usual between them
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think a town player who fakeclaims (as a cop!) AND selfhammers and ends up flipping VT is a win win win all around and am glad ot have them out of the game
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't see what it matters if dee was scum-doneexile or not, I definitely don't see how one would be inclined to think that they'd want to target dee specifically if she were town, though I will agree it's likely, if it's a 4 person scumteam, that they'd coordinate picking 1 person if they could, but I still don't see why it seems so obvious to some (DS?)

I am more thinking it doesn't make sense to have it be a 4person scumteam with the numbers like they are, with 2 flipped VTs already too

I think it is 9v2v2
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

wow, okay then, 4scum on 1 team

I don't see how we're not fucked with that but okay
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

stop complaining?

I made one comment about it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

why don't you respond to my 745 and 748? just hoping enough pages go by that I'd forget that I was calling you on your absolute bullshit and you don't have shit to say aobut it because you're just scum making noise?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

everyone? really? can you quote a complain post from each player?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:47 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

scum speak in exaggerated hyperbole to try and make things seem more of a big deal than they are (it allows them to have some control of the gamestate or some of the perspective of some of the players if they can get them to buy into the BS)

just voting this obvious scumfuck

VOTE: Diamond Sentinel
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

pretty sure chick is scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think she thinks she would get some towncred from trying to assure us that it was a 4player scumteam since she knew it was
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what the fucking fuck

WHYYYYY maria

sheep I don't expect shit from because he's done nothing but worthless shit all game and is probably just bad scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I have more gamethought in my 5 D1 posts than DS does in his 40

what the fuck are you looking at?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:15 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I have how many votes on me now? AND NOT A SINGLE ONE HAS EXPLAINED A SCUMREAD ON ME

p-edit - *breathes**waits*
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

sheep's ISO is as bad as DS's

just a bunch of shitposting making it look like they're active but not doing a damn thing (oh but sheep does ask about the power under our noses! that gets their interest!)

fucking sick of terrible players
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 828, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 824, drealmerz7 wrote:what the fucking fuck

WHYYYYY maria
#emotional
yeah gee I get fucking pissed when people vote me for no reason

SO FUCKING WHAT???

how about you actually say something, sheep?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I can't believe people are so fucking stupid
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

wait yes I can
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

maria, you're just wrong

but I appreciate that you actually have some thought behind your
vote
voiced SR on me - unlike any of the others

how about some of this logic:

we're on a weekend and the Day just started and I've already been run up, like scum had a plan to run me up and try to get me as today's ML

it makes no sense to try and rush the Day like is happening with me - unless you're on a 4person scumteam and only need 1 more kill for mylo which you hope to be able to railroad through and are anxious for it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

which makes me think dee might be town because then why wouldn't she park a vote on me?

hmmm
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 830, MariaR wrote:it seems like you're salty you're getting sr over someone you think isn't doing much and that's an action scum you would take.
I think you know that this is something I do as either alignment - yes, I get pretty pissed when I get wagoned and can't understand reasons and am sure it's being done by scum (again, DS comes in, throws shade, disappears, doesn't actually address anything I've said or explain anything / show his thoughts about anything)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:32 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

all I am grasping is "drealmer lurked on D1 and was on a VT wagon that fakeclaimed and self-hammered - KILL HIM HE'S GOTTA BE SCUM FOR IT!"

AND IT'S FUCKING RIDICULOUS
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 843, sheepsaysmeep wrote: yeah your iso is full of ate
full of AtE?

FULL OF IT??

you're full of shit

like - does anyone even register how this is simply not true and is a player who is just trying to push some narrative because they think it serves their agenda???

BUUUUT

let's say every single post I made was emotional

THAT STILL DOESN'T MEAN I'M SCUM AND ANYONE WHO HAS PLAYED MULTIPLE GAMES WITH ME WILL TELL YOU I GET EMOTIONAL AS EITHER ALIGNMENT

SO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR NONSENSE SHIT, SCUMFUCK
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 323, sheepsaysmeep wrote: right
so i say youre coasting
says the coaster, trying to say KxK, who was absolutely not coasting in the slightest, was coasting, and that is why sheep votes KxK ????

AM I THE ONLY ONE AWAKE?!?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:47 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh look, another useless slot jumping on, someone who intentionally was playing on 2 different accounts making it hard to follow them
In post 498, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

This is a better lynch Ari, so is KaedexKokichi, but this is more realistic
why did you think dunn was a better lynch?
In post 517, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 512, Kaede x Kokichi wrote:Who all would be down for a Drealz lynch? I would go in order of Drealz > Ari > Dunn at this moment.
Look at this guy trying to save his scumbud
I can't figure out who you think he was trying to save here
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

NM, you didn't respond to either of my other points

can either of you explain why you think bins is scum?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 860, drealmerz7 wrote: can
either of you
anyone explain why
you
they think bins is scum?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

good riddance
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*pokes it with a stick*

I think this game died
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and yet not a single one of you can tell me why
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

says the guy who won't engage me and has done dick the entire game!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

why should they be lynched?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:47 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what is chat mafia?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh, well, that makes it so much clearer!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

apparently sheep needs to be replaced

only noticed because I went to look at my own ban!!

THE EGO!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

omg what did you call me?!?!?! REPORTED!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:51 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

apparently you can receive a warning about something and then be banned for the same thing you were warned about if more people report it

that seems bogus
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think it quite likely that slot is scum, anyone inclined to just lynch it and save the mod some hassle?

DS? want to bus your scumbud sheepslot for some towncred?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you're not allowed to comment on it????

that seems rather fascistic
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

if that is so, shouldn't it be in general site rules that discussing site policies/rules during gameplay is forbidden?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

but surely you're allowed an opinion on how things are handled? and you're allowed to voice that opinion???

if not, that is fascism and I'd bow out of being a mod

anyway, I only complained about it because the mod who banned me wasn't giving me any feedback about it (like how am I supposed to do better next time if you can't give me feedback about the issues with this time?), and this thread is dead, and I can't post in discussion forums about it (:

butya, of course no desire to put you in an awkward spot, you should just ignore it all I guess ?

I think it's very likely sheepslot is scum, ya
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 902, Bins wrote:Not the place. You can for sure PM a mod if you want to talk about it.
I tried, he didn't seem to want to be helpful/discuss it at all, he was just dismissive each time I asked a question / sought clarification

maybe he'll respond later and simply didn't have the time
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

MattP, if anyone is curious
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 903, Bins wrote:I mean the game, lol
do you have any idea why any of the ppl advocating for your lynch are SRing you? I haven't been able to figure it (I didn't look at each ISO yet though, I was hoping someone would explain it so I wouldn't have to)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you retracted your SR on me, now you have it back, or did you forget what stance you were putting forth because you're scum?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

no, I thought you retracted it in 793

and for future knowledge, twisting words isn't something I do (as scum), that's just dumb and scumtastic

I might do it as town to try and shake someone or gauge reactions of a misrep to get a read, but that's not what I was doing here either, I actually thought you came to your senses (oops)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 914, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is Bins not lynched yet?
can you attempt to stop being atrocious?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 916, Not_Mafia wrote:Lack of lynch on Bins is atrocious
well your inability to express why you think so or even an attempt to express why you think so makes you atrocious
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

???? he posted this morning
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeaaahhh, that seems SO random...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #91) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

do you have scumreads at all?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

can you explain the bins read? maybe I'm just bad and am completely missing it, but I don't think so, not with how I've been grouped in with her "bins or dreal", to me it just sounds like scum is set on 1 of the 2 of us for whatever reason (either how they're reading what role we might have or because of our reads being good)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

can't help but wonder if he can't find replacements or isn't really looking
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it should be in the topic (REPLACEMENTS NEEDED)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

give me 1 reason you think we should...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

not saying I will if you give me the reason (I highly doubt I will!)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:32 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

nonsense, I've said like 10 things that you've completely ignored / not responded to

can we just lynch this scum?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

VOTE: dunkerdoodles

mebbe scums just:

dunker
snarky
sheepslot
NM

the most lurkiest and uselessest scumteam of ever
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

we don't even know who you're replacing and you're posting...how neat
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*shrug*

flavor is good, but will aero even be able to continue with it if it does continue?

I am inclined to just let it sit here and if it ever picks back up, it does, if it doesn't ever, well, then that is the true definition of abandoned and we don't need to jump to labeling it that

also don't want aero to get in trouble if that might happen
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

we could just lynch sheepslot for when aero gets back to make things easier, and assembler can replace in to...

nero's slot (just had to pause a slight second to think of the other replaceout!)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ok, guy who wants to lynch the jester all game /sarcasm
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't know how N_M is ever supposed to be allowed to live past D2 in a game, btw

and when there are 4scum, he should almost be a D2 policy lynch
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yepyep

VOTE: not_mafia
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeh!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

?? you can't read nero
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you've got to be the stupidest player on MS, seriously, because people voice suspicion, suggest someone could be scum, doesn't mean people are scumreading that player

I was pissed in scumchat because you and DS are stupidly atrocious, you guys didn't even submit a nightkill or know how to submit them
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 977, Nero Cain wrote:let the kid be a dick
you are deluded - get a fucking clue you fucking moron

any time I criticize your play you are a huge cockface, if you can't handle your play being criticized, STOP PLAYING MAFIA (you suck so bad anyway, you should stop)

just because I don't respond nicely to you being an asshole, doesn't make me an asshole
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”