Stockport: A Mafia Story (Episode 2 coming soon)

Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Stockport: A Mafia Story (Episode 2 coming soon)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Radja »

All seems peaceful in the village of Stockport. Everyday life is running its course and it appears as if everybody in this village gets along really well. Things couldn't be further from the truth though, as the people in this town all have secrets and reasons to hate each other. It's only a matter of time before something happens...

Spoiler: Episode 1 preview
The town mayor, Gabriel Jones, has received a letter in the mail. Gabriel opens the letter and is shocked to read its contents. "Your days of using women are over. Death awaits you." Gabriel is stunned. Who would ever want him dead? He went through a number of scenario's in his head. There were several women who
he had mistreated, but would they go as far as to send him a death threat? And would they actually be capable of killing him for it? Gabriel got scared. After thinking things through, he decided to inform the entire village about it. He typed out the following letter:

Dear people of Stockport,

I have always served this village to the best of my abilities. However, on a personal level I have not always made the best decisions.
I regret not being a better person but now I fear for my life. Tonight, a death threat was sent to me. I don't know who would threaten to kill me, but I take this very seriously.
Therefore, I have decided to inform every single one of you by sending you in order to catch the people responsible for this. Please, try and figure this out so our village can be safe again.
By the time you read this, I will no longer be at my house, so don't try to find me. I will return as soon as the people responsible have been caught.

Yours sincerely,

Gabriel Jones
Stockport Mayor

After typing it out, Gabriel starts packing some clothes and leaves his house in a hurry. He carefully roams the streets of Stockport, looking for a safe place to hide.
A bell rings. A familiar face stands up. "Who would be at my door so late?" As quickly as possible, they move towards the front door and open it.
"Are you alone?" Gabriel Jones looks desperately at the person opening the door. "Yeah, I am." Gabriel looks relieved. "Quickly, I have something to tell you..."

Welcome to Stockport: A Mafia Story: Episode 1. The village of Stockport and all of its inhabitants are fictional. We have already met the village mayor, Gabriel Jones. The rest of the current Stockport villagers can be found here. Whatever happens to Gabriel Jones and the rest of the villagers depends on you!
That's right. Together we will start a fictional series of games, where the actions and the life of the Stockport villagers is in the hands of the mafia players who sign up for the games. The game works exactly as any other mafia game, with a few exceptions:
- Every villager who is a part of the game has 2 abilities: a positive ability which will help their faction win the game, but also a negative ability which is something you'll have to overcome in order to win the game for your faction.
- Every villager also has a secret second win condition. It's prohibited to discuss your secondary win condition at all. You can only win the game by completing your second win condition, while also
having your faction win the game. So do whatever it takes to achieve this! If you mention your 2nd win condition in any way you will automatically lose the game, or even be modkilled. Play to your win conditions as much as you can! Don't put your faction in a worse position just because you want to achieve your second win condition. Also, don't put your faction in a better position by throwing your secondary win condition. Both of these actions will result in you losing the game.
- I'm sure you've heard the sentence "Life isn't fair" a bunch of times before. Well that's exactly what's going on in these games too. Balance isn't guaranteed. Bastard roles may or may not be in the game. Some games will be hard for the town to win, others will be hard for the mafia to win. Like I said, life isn't fair. Deal with it.
- Fakeclaims will be provided when needed. Not all villagers will play a part in each episode in order to achieve this. This happens to make sure the game cannot be broken by flavor
- People are still removed from the game in a similar fashion as other mafia games: players can get lynched and nightkilled. However, these terms don't mean your character will die, necessarily. What really happens when your character is lynched, nightkilled or survives the game, has been determined before the start of the game
- Please understand that this is in some ways a test game, in order to see if the storyline building works out as well as I hope it will. The secondary win conditions have been added in order to add an extra dimension to the game. I hope they'll add more fun to the game, but if they're a hinderance, they'll be removed for future games.
- I will try and provide flavor as much as possible, but because the identity of the players is a secret, it will probably be limited to flips mostly. I'll figure it out as the game progresses.
- I'd like to encourage players and spectators to add an extra dimension to the game, by creating their own family. Please provide the following information in order to do this:

Code: Select all

[img][/img]
[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Creator:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Relatives:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Job:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Positive Notes:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Negative Notes:[/u][/b]

Additionally, you can create an avatar here. I'm going to limit the entries to 1 family of maximum 5 members for each player. If your family has been wiped out entirely, you'll be allowed to create a new family.
- If the first game proves to be a success, there will be more(and possibly bigger) episodes.

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT TALK ABOUT ONGOING GAMES IN THIS THREAD.
Last edited by Radja on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Radja »

The Browne Family 1

Name:
Jeff Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Judith Browne(wife), TJ Browne(son), Susie Browne(??daughter??), Danny Browne(brother)
Job:
Accountant
Positive Notes:
Hard working family man
Negative Notes:
Gambling problem causes financial issues

Name:
Judith Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Jeff Browne(husband), TJ Browne(son), Susie Browne(daughter), Tracy Browne(sister)
Job:
Cashier
Positive Notes:
Will do anything for her children
Negative Notes:
Rumors about having an affair with Danny Browne

Name:
TJ Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Jeff Browne(father), Judith Browne(mother), Susie Browne(sister)
Job:
Student
Positive Notes:
Best friend of Nick Jensen
Negative Notes:
Drug problem

Name:
Susie Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Jeff Browne(??father??), Judith Browne(mother), TJ Browne(brother)
Job:
Student
Positive Notes:
Gets extremely good grades
Negative Notes:
Rumors about Danny Browne being her father because of resemblance

The Jensen Family

Name:
Gustav Jensen
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Nick Jensen(Son), Vlad Jensen(Son), ???(ex-wife)
Job:
Police officer
Positive Notes:
Strict and very well respected
Negative Notes:
Doesn't want to talk about his sons mother

Name:
Nick Jensen
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Gustav Jensen(father), Vlad Jensen(brother), ???(mother)
Job:
Student
Positive Notes:
Best friend of TJ Browne
Negative Notes:
Known for getting into fights, agression problem

Name:
Vlad Jensen
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Gustav Jensen(father), Nick Jensen(brother), ???(mother)
Job:
Student
Positive Notes:
Anti-drugs
Negative Notes:
Jealous of his brother's friendship with TJ Browne

The Jones Family

Name:
Tyrone Jones
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Gabriel Jones(brother)
Job:
Doctor
Positive Notes:
Dating Tarkan Akin
Negative Notes:
Hates his brother

The Browne Family 2

Name:
Tracy Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Danny Browne(husband), Judith Browne(sister)
Job:
Unemployed
Positive Notes:
Former Prom Queen
Negative Notes:
Secretly in love with Gabriel Jones

The Akin Family

Name:
Tarkan Akin
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
None
Job:
Teacher
Positive Notes:
Dating Tyrone Jones
Negative Notes:
Very little is known about this man's background

The Ford Family

Name:
Susan Ford
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Abraham Ford(husband), Sally Ford(daughter), Patty Ford(daughter), Rita Ford(daughter), Mike Ford(son)
Job:
Retired Librarian
Positive Notes:
Very caring
Negative Notes:
Very Nosey

Name:
Abraham Ford
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Susan Ford(wife), Sally Ford(daughter), Patty Ford(daughter), Rita Ford(daughter), Mike Ford(son)
Job:
Retired Plumber
Positive Notes:
Does a lot of charity work
Negative Notes:
Very bored

Name:
Sally Ford
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Abraham Ford(father), Susan Ford(mother), Patty Ford(twin sister), Rita Ford(sister), Mike Ford(brother)
Job:
Pet Shop Owner
Positive Notes:
Loves animals
Negative Notes:
Very limited social life

Name:
Patty Ford
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Abraham Ford(father), Susan Ford(mother), Sally Ford(twin sister), Rita Ford(sister), Mike Ford(brother)
Job:
Pet Shop Owner
Positive Notes:
Loves animals
Negative Notes:
Very limited social life

Name:
Rita Ford
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Abraham Ford(father), Susan Ford(mother), Sally Ford(sister), Patty Ford(sister), Mike Ford(brother)
Job:
Nurse
Positive Notes:
Helps out parents as much as she can
Negative Notes:
Suffers from low self esteem and depression

Name:
Mike Ford
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Abraham Ford(father), Susan Ford(mother), Sally Ford(sister), Patty Ford(sister), Rita Ford(sister)
Job:
Unemployed
Positive Notes:
Protects his sisters at all costs
Negative Notes:
Burglar, Drug problem, leeches off parents

The Shock Family

Name:
Derrick Shock
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
None
Job:
Electrician
Positive Notes:
Tries to get his life back on track, dating Wendy Pierce
Negative Notes:
Been in jail for unknown reasons

Name:
Wendy Pierce
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
None
Job:
Unemployed
Positive Notes:
Motivational speaker for kids with drug problems, dating Derrick Shock
Negative Notes:
Former drug addict

The Fontaine Family

Name:
Madeleine Leclerc-Fontaine
Creator:
Cephrir
Relatives:
Pierre Fontaine (son), Maxime Fontaine (daughter), Sophie Fontaine (granddaughter)
Job:
City council member
Positive Notes:
Wants to make the city a better place
Negative Notes:
Commits graft to fund her lavish lifestyle

Name:
Pierre Fontaine
Creator:
Cephrir
Relatives:
Madeleine Leclerc-Fontaine (mother), Maxime Fontaine (sister), Sophie Fontaine (daughter)
Job:
Sous chef
Positive Notes:
Loyal friend, volunteers in his spare time
Negative Notes:
Bad father, doesn't pay his taxes

Name:
Maxime Fontaine
Creator:
Cephrir
Relatives:
Madeleine Leclerc-Fontaine (mother), Pierre Fontaine (brother), Sophie Fontaine (niece)
Job:
Entrepreneur
Positive Notes:
Brilliant visionary
Negative Notes:
Trust issues

Name:
Sophie Fontaine
Creator:
Cephrir
Relatives:
Madeleine Leclerc-Fontaine (grandmother), Pierre Fontaine (father), Maxime Fontaine (aunt)
Job:
College student
Positive Notes:
Charming
Negative Notes:
Gossip, resents her father
Last edited by Radja on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:55 am, edited 9 times in total.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Radja »

Episode 1 preview: Gabriel Jones goes into hiding.
New Family: The Fontaine family moves into Stockport.
Last edited by Radja on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Radja »

Dead People

Name:
Danny Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Tracy Browne(wife), Jeff Browne(brother)
Job:
Fireman
Positive Notes:
Local hero for saving multiple lives
Negative Notes:
Rumored to be Susie Browne's father
Death:
Shot by ??? in Episode 1

Name:
Gabriel Jones
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Tyrone Jones(brother)
Job:
Mayor
Positive Notes:
Very charismatic
Negative Notes:
Known for hooking up with a LOT of women and breaking their hearts
Death:
Shot by ??? in Episode 1

Currently not in town

Name:
?? Jensen
Relatives:
Gustav Jensen(ex-husband), Nick Jensen(son), Vlad Jensen(son)
Job:
??
Positive Notes:
??
Negative Notes:
??
Last edited by Radja on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Radja »

Episode 1

Spoiler: Episode 1 preview
The town mayor, Gabriel Jones, has received a letter in the mail. Gabriel opens the letter and is shocked to read its contents. "Your days of using women are over. Death awaits you." Gabriel is stunned. Who would ever want him dead? He went through a number of scenario's in his head. There were several women who
he had mistreated, but would they go as far as to send him a death threat? And would they actually be capable of killing him for it? Gabriel got scared. After thinking things through, he decided to inform the entire village about it. He typed out the following letter:

I have always served this village to the best of my abilities. However, on a personal level I have not always made the best decisions.
I regret not being a better person but now I fear for my life. Tonight, a death threat was sent to me. I don't know who would threaten to kill me, but I take this very seriously.
Therefore, I have decided to inform every single one of you by sending you in order to catch the people responsible for this. Please, try and figure this out so our village can be safe again.
By the time you read this, I will no longer be at my house, so don't try to find me. I will return as soon as the people responsible have been caught.

Yours sincerely,

Gabriel Jones
Stockport Mayor

After typing it out, Gabriel starts packing some clothes and leaves his house in a hurry. He carefully roams the streets of Stockport, looking for a safe place to hide.
A bell rings. A familiar face stands up. "Who would be at my door so late?" As quickly as possible, they move towards the front door and open it.
"Are you alone?" Gabriel Jones looks desperately at the person opening the door. "Yeah, I am." Gabriel looks relieved. "Quickly, I have something to tell you..."

Episode 1 is going to be a 9 player game, mod-confirmed to be 7 town vs 2 mafia. Please read the rules and mechanics in the OP, as some of them are different from a standard mafia game. I'm considering this game to be mostly a test game to see how far I can take everything. I'm hoping this game will be exciting and fun and I'm almost confident the mechanics don't ruin the actual game(lol?).
No hydras allowed for this game, it's complicated enough as it is.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Radja »

who know I might need another post
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Radja »

Thread is now unlocked. Feel free to discuss the current state of Stockport here for as long as Episode 1 hasn't started. Have fun!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #9 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Radja »

A new family has just moved into Stockport. Thank you, Cephrir

The Fontaine Family

Name:
Madeleine Leclerc-Fontaine
Creator:
Cephrir
Relatives:
Pierre Fontaine (son), Maxime Fontaine (daughter), Sophie Fontaine (granddaughter)
Job:
City council member
Positive Notes:
Wants to make the city a better place
Negative Notes:
Commits graft to fund her lavish lifestyle

Name:
Pierre Fontaine
Creator:
Cephrir
Relatives:
Madeleine Leclerc-Fontaine (mother), Maxime Fontaine (sister), Sophie Fontaine (daughter)
Job:
Sous chef
Positive Notes:
Loyal friend, volunteers in his spare time
Negative Notes:
Bad father, doesn't pay his taxes

Name:
Maxime Fontaine
Creator:
Cephrir
Relatives:
Madeleine Leclerc-Fontaine (mother), Pierre Fontaine (brother), Sophie Fontaine (niece)
Job:
Entrepreneur
Positive Notes:
Brilliant visionary
Negative Notes:
Trust issues

Name:
Sophie Fontaine
Creator:
Cephrir
Relatives:
Madeleine Leclerc-Fontaine (grandmother), Pierre Fontaine (father), Maxime Fontaine (aunt)
Job:
College student
Positive Notes:
Charming
Negative Notes:
Gossip, resents her father
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #10 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Radja »

Yours sincerely,

Gabriel Jones
Stockport Mayor

Madeleine Leclerc-Fontaine is at her office, going over some paperwork. She is visibly stressed. Why did he have to make things public and vanish? She doesn't understand it at all.
Madeleine ponders... She needs to find Gabriel fast. Things won't end well for her if ...
Gabriel HAS to be found!
Madeleine stands up and runs out of her office...

Tyrone Jones is watching TV. His mind is in another place, so not much of what he's seeing is being processed.

Gabriel, you idiot, what have you gotten yourself into now? You'll never learn. It's about time you faced the consequences for what you've been doing...

Tyrone smiles, not in the least bit concerned about his brother's well being. Tyrone stands up and walks to his bedside table. He opens the top drawer and stares at the pistol.
After a couple of minutes, Tyrone takes the pistol and holsters it into his jacket's inside pocket.

You never know...

Tyrone heads towards his front door and leaves the house...

Gabriel Jones is still hiding.

Fuck Fuck Fuck... They better find out who wants to kill me before it's too late... Maybe it's about time I got my shit together...
I mean... It could be...HER...? Would she really take it this far? Who else could it be?

Gabriel shook his head.

I can't be the one investigating this. The town will take care of this for me. They owe me that much... No?...
Oh God, I hope they solve this soon.

Abraham Ford is looking out of the window, hoping for something to happen.
Nothing happens.
Abraham Ford yawns.
A cat crosses the street.
What a cute cat.

That's enough excitement for one day.

Abraham Ford walks to his rocking chair. He sits down and immediately dozes off.

ImageImage
Nick Jensen and TJ Browne are hanging out at the park.

Nick: Yo TJ, what are we doing this weekend? Anything cool happening?

TJ: Nah man, nothing. Because of that douche Gabriel getting death threats, everything remotely cool got canceled.

Nick: Fuck that guy. Maybe they should just kill him so we can move on with our lives. I never liked that dude anyway.

TJ: I dunno man, he was pretty chill. And after that run-in you had with him last time, you got off pretty easily.

Nick: That was nothing dude. A guy can't even defend himself anymore? I saw the way he looked at me.

TJ: You're just lucky your dad's such a bigshot around here.

Nick: Fuck you TJ.

TJ: Fuck you too, Jensen.
Last edited by Radja on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #17 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Radja »

Just linked to the episode in the flavor post.
Also linked to this thread in the game's OP
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #19 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Radja »

Episode 1, Day 1 end

ImageImageImage
Gustav Jensen is outside Browne family's house. He approaches the front door and rings the door bell. On the other side of the door, a person approaches the door and opens it. A redheaded, muscular man appears in the doorway.

Gustav: Hello Danny. Is Tracy home?
Danny: Erm...yes? What's this about, Gustav?
Gustav: Can I come in? I'll explain to both of you.
Danny: Sure...

Danny signals Gustav to come inside and follows him to the living room.

Danny: What's this about, Gustav? You look concerned.

Tracy enters the room and looks surprised to see Gustav.

Tracy: Oh hi Gustav! Wh...What brings you here?
Gustav: Tracy...We've sent Gabriels death threat letter to the lab for investigation. They were able to find DNA on that letter...
Tracy: Oh?...
Gustav: Would you mind explaining me how your DNA got onto that letter, Tracy?
Danny: Tracy?? What's going on?
Tracy: ...

Tracy's eyes tear up.

Tracy: That scumbag deserves to die... He used me... Just like he used...

Tracy paused.

Gustav: Like who? Who else is involved in this?
Tracy: This isn't over... Gabriel will pay for what he did.
Danny: Tracy...

Danny looks at his wife in disbelief.

Danny: Why...

Tracy bows her head, not wanting to make eye contact with her husband.

Tracy: I'm sorry Danny. I've been in love with Gabriel for quite a while now... I...

Gustav: Tracy Browne, you're under arrest...
Danny: Gustav...
Gustav: I'm sorry Danny. This investigation isn't over. We have reasons to believe there's someone else involved.

Gustav turns to Tracy.

Gustav: Let's go.

Gustav cuffs Tracy and escorts her out of the house, heading to the police department for further questioning.
Danny Browne is left behind, heartbroken...

Tracy Browne has been lynched. She was aligned with the
mafia

Spoiler: Role PM
Tracy Browne

Name:
Tracy Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Job:
Unemployed
Positive Notes:
Former Prom Queen
Negative Notes:

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
mafia
, your faction will win the game when they control at least 50% of the town, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Second win condition:

REDACTED
It's prohibited to discuss your secondary win condition at all. You can only win the game by achieving your second win condition, aside from your faction winning the game. So do whatever it takes to achieve this! If you mention your 2nd win condition in any way, you will automatically lose the game, or even get modkilled. Play to your win conditions as much as you can! Don't put your faction in a worse position just because you want to achieve your second win condition(like getting lynched on purpose). Also, don't put your faction in a better position by throwing your secondary win condition(by doing exactly what your second win condition prohibits you to do).

Positive Ability:

Every night, you can visit another player and learn their positive ability. You will be notified of what you've learned on daybreak.

Negative Ability:

You cannot nightkill people you love(Danny Browne or Judith Browne)

Fakeclaim:

REDACTED

Mafia Faction

REDACTED
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #20 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Radja »

Episode 1, Day 2

Danny Browne has his head buried in his hands...How could he have been so wrong about someone... And not just someone... His wife! He can't believe it...
Danny looks up. His eyes have turned completely red. He wipes away the tears from his eyes and stands up.

There's someone else involved in this. I'll find out who did this and solve this myself!

Danny Browne stands up and marches out the door.

Moments later, a shot is heard...

The next morning, Danny Browne is found, in a puddle of his own blood, shot in the chest. Nobody has seen anything...

TheGoldenParadox has died. He was Danny Browne, aligned with
the Town

Danny Browne

Name:
Danny Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Job:
Fireman
Positive Notes:
Negative Notes:

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town
, your faction will win the game when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Second win condition:

REDACTED
It's prohibited to discuss your secondary win condition at all. You can only win the game by achieving your second win condition, aside from your faction winning the game. So do whatever it takes to achieve this! If you mention your 2nd win condition in any way, you will automatically lose the game, or even get modkilled. Play to your win conditions as much as you can! Don't put your faction in a worse position just because you want to achieve your second win condition(like getting lynched on purpose). Also, don't put your faction in a better position by throwing your secondary win condition(by doing exactly what your second win condition prohibits you to do).

Positive Ability:

Every odd night(night 1-3-5, etc.), you can track a person to their target. The mod will tell you who your target visited, if anyone at all. If you fail to use your action, you will also be notified about it.

Negative Ability:

If you track a member of the mafia to the nightkill, you will act as a bodyguard and take the victims place as the target of the nightkill.

Fakeclaim:

REDACTED

ImageImage

Jeff Browne stared at his brother's casket. His wife, Judith,
had her hand on his shoulder.

Judith: Jeff... They'll find whoever did this...
Jeff: ...

Judith searched for eye contact but she could not find any response in Jeff Browne's hollow eyes.

Jeff: Do you think your sister...

Jeff swallowed the rest of the sentence.

Judith: Jeff... I don't know. She's my sister but now she seems like a complete stranger to me now. I...

Judith's eyes watered up.

Jeff: Let's go home...

Without hesitation, Jeff walked away, not looking back whether or not his wife was following...
Last edited by Radja on Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #21 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Radja »

Danny Browne has died.

Name:
Danny Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Job:
Fireman
Positive Notes:
Negative Notes:
Death:
Shot by ??? in Episode 1
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #22 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Radja »

Episode 1, Day 2 end

Tarkan: I tell, you it wasn't me!

Tarkan Akin's hands are handcuffed behind his back. Gustav Jensen is escorting him to his police car. A number of people have gathered around.

"Killer!"
"I hope you rot in prison!"

The crowd is having their emotions heard.

Wrong place, wrong time, is what I guess you can call this. A couple of people spotted Tarkan Akin near the place Danny Browne was murdered and now he's under suspicion.

Tarkan: Please...Gustav. You have to believe me. It wasn't me!

Gustav Jensen looks into Tarkan's eyes.

Gustav: I'm sorry Tarkan. I'm just doing my job. If you're really innocent, you'll be out before you know it.

Tarkan: You don't understand... I can't go to prison... I just can't...

Gustav: I...I'm sorry...

Whemestar has been inprisoned. He was Tarkan Akin, aligned with the
town

Tarkan Akin

Name:
Tarkan Akin
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
None
Job:
Teacher
Positive Notes:
Dating Tyrone Jones
Negative Notes:

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town
, your faction will win the game when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Second win condition:

REDACTED

Positive Ability:

You will be notified if someone visited you at night, but you won't know their name.

Negative Ability:

When a secret condition is met, you will become a vannillaiser to any player visiting you. As a vannillaiser, you will remove all positive and negative abilities from anyone visiting you at that point. You will be notified when this condition has been achieved.

Fakeclaim:

REDACTED
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #23 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Radja »

Gabriel Jones is nervously walking around. He has a bad feeling about tonight. He wished he would wake up from this nightmare and find out it was all a dream. Suddenly he heard a sound behind him. He quickly turned around and looked surprised.

Gabriel: You??

A gunshot.

Gabriel Jones dropped to his knees, his eyes widening. A large bloodstain spread throughout the chest area of his shirt. Gabriel's body tilted forward and smacked on the floor.
The killer stared at the dead body of Gabriel Jones, smiled and made their way outside.

Gabriel Jones(JaydragonKing has been shot. He was aligned with the
town

Gabriel Jones

Name:
Gabriel Jones
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Tyrone Jones(brother)
Job:
Mayor
Positive Notes:
Very charismatic
Negative Notes:

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town

Second win condition:

REDACTED

Positive Ability:

Night 1 Compulsive Neighborizer: REDACTED cannot hide you for very long, so you'll have to find a new person to hide yourself with. On night 1, you are obligated to neighborize a player of your choice. You will get a private thread with this person, in which you can talk for the rest of the game. If your target dies during the first night, you will use that person's house as a hiding place. This means you will not have to neighborize a second target.

Negative Ability:

If you neighborize someone who doesn't like you, the mod will confirm your identity(name) to them. You will not be informed about this event, so you have no idea whether your neighbor knows your ID or not.

Fakeclaim:

REDACTED
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #24 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Radja »

Gabriel Jones has died.

Name:
Gabriel Jones
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Tyrone Jones(brother)
Job:
Mayor
Positive Notes:
Very charismatic
Negative Notes:
Death:
Shot by ??? in Episode 1
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #25 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Radja »

Day 3

ImageImage

Derrick Shock is on the phone.

Derrick: "Yo Mike, what's happening in this town man? You told me this was a perfect place for me to stay out of trouble, and 2 people have been killed over the last couple of days!"

Derrick: "For real bro, I'm done with the past. I don't do that shit anymore. I just want a quiet life.

Wendy walks into the room.

Derrick: "Okay, gotta go now. I'll talk to you later!"

Derrick hangs up and smiles nervously at Wendy.

Wendy: "Who was that?"

Derrick: "Nobody important babe, let's go out for dinner!"

Abraham Ford is watching tv. It's the most exciting thing he's done today.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #26 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Radja »

DAY 3 END

Tyrone Jones is sitting in his jail cell. Sure, he didn't feel too bad about his brother dying, but he wouldn't actually kill him?
Tyrone sat down on his bed. How the hell did they manage to frame him like this? The murder weapon was carefully hidden in his house... He had no clue how it got there.
One thing was for sure. Tyrone was dead set on finding out who framed him. It was not going to be pretty. Sweet, sweet revenge...

Not_Mafia has been lynched. He was, Tyrone Jones, aligned with the
town
[/b]

Tyrone Jones

Name:
Tyrone Jones
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Gabriel Jones(brother)
Job:
Doctor
Positive Notes:
Dating Tarkan Akin
Negative Notes:
Hates his brother

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town

Second win condition:

REDACTED

Positive Ability:

You cannot be roleblocked in any way

Negative Ability:

You are a compulsive visitor. Every night, you must choose another player to visit. This visit doesn't serve any purpose other than paying them a visit. If you fail to submit a target, a random player will be chosen.

Fakeclaim:

REDACTED
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #27 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Radja »

Day 4

Judith Browne was walking home from work. It had been a pretty stressful day and she was happy to finally go home. Little did she know that she was being closely watched. A mysterious figure was tailing her. Judith turned around the corner, she was almost home. She just had to cross this alley and then she could finally take a relaxing bath and pour herself a glass of wine. Her daydream stopped abruptly when she heard someone approaching her from behind, very fast. Before she could turn around, a large blunt object hit her on the side of the head. Her legs gave out and Judith Browne collapsed. The mysterious figure bowed over her... and smiled.

Srceenplay has been kidnapped. He was Judith Browne, aligned with the
town
[/b]

Judith Browne

Name:
Judith Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Jeff Browne(husband), TJ Browne(son), Susie Browne(daughter), Tracy Browne(sister)
Job:
Cashier
Positive Notes:
Negative Notes:

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town

Second win condition:

REDACTED

Positive Ability:

If you are targeted for the nightkill, you will redirect it to any other player visiting you, if possible

Negative Ability:

If any of your family members(Jeff, TJ or Susie) gets lynched or nightkilled, you will lose your vote during the next dayphase

Fakeclaim:

REDACTED
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #28 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Radja »

Episode 1 results:

TOWN

Gabriel Jones got killed. He did not meet his second win condition.
Spoiler: JaydragonKing
Gabriel Jones

Name:
Gabriel Jones
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Tyrone Jones(brother)
Job:
Mayor
Positive Notes:
Very charismatic
Negative Notes:

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town

Second win condition:

Avoid getting nightkilled.

Positive Ability:

Night 1 Compulsive Neighborizer: Jeff Browne cannot hide you for very long, so you'll have to find a new person to hide yourself with. On night 1, you are obligated to neighborize a player of your choice. You will get a private thread with this person, in which you can talk for the rest of the game. If your target dies during the first night, you will use that person's house as a hiding place. This means you will not have to neighborize a second target.

Negative Ability:

If you neighborize someone who doesn't like you, the mod will confirm your identity(name) to them. You will not be informed about this event, so you have no idea whether your neighbor knows your ID or not.

Fakeclaim:

Jeff Browne has decided to let you hide in his house because of the danger you're in. You are free to use his ID to make sure the wrong people don't identify and kill you.
Fake Positive Ability:
1-shot Neighborizer: You want Stockport to be safe, so you've started a private investigation to try and solve this crime.
Fake Negative Ability:
If your neighbor is aligned with the mafia, the mod will confirm your name and abilities to them.

Tyrone Jones was released after being falsely accused of the murder on Gabriel Jones. He successfully achieved his second win condition.
Spoiler: chesskid3/Not_Mafia
Tyrone Jones

Name:
Tyrone Jones
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Gabriel Jones(brother)
Job:
Doctor
Positive Notes:
Dating Tarkan Akin
Negative Notes:
Hates his brother

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town

Second win condition:

Avoid getting nightkilled.

Positive Ability:

You cannot be roleblocked in any way

Negative Ability:

You are a compulsive visitor. Every night, you must choose another player to visit. This visit doesn't serve any purpose other than paying them a visit. If you fail to submit a target, a random player will be chosen.

Fakeclaim:

N/A

Sally Ford was extremely grateful for her sister to have saved her from Judith Browne. Sally Ford did not meet her second win condition.
Spoiler: hebichan
Sally Ford

Name:
Sally Ford
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Abraham Ford(father), Susan Ford(mother), Patty Ford(twin sister), Rita Ford(sister), Mike Ford(brother)
Job:
Pet Shop Owner
Positive Notes:
Loves animals
Negative Notes:
Very limited social life

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town

Second win condition:

Don't vote for a claimed Ford family member

Positive Ability:

The mod will reveal your full name to any visiting Ford family members at night

Negative Ability:

Because you aren't very socially gifted, you will block any other players from visiting you, except for Ford family members. This doesn't apply to the nightkill.

Fakeclaim:

N/A

Mike Ford was never under suspicion for killing Danny Browne. Judith Browne took the fall for that. He succeeded at achieving his second win condition.
Spoiler: the worst
Mike Ford

Name:
Mike Ford
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Abraham Ford(father), Susan Ford(mother), Sally Ford(sister), Patty Ford(sister), Rita Ford(sister)
Job:
Unemployed
Positive Notes:
Protects his sisters at all costs
Negative Notes:
Burglar, Drug problem, leeches off parents

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town

Second win condition:

Avoid getting lynched

Positive Ability:

You cannot kill Ford family members with your negative ability

Negative Ability:

Because of previous encounters, you are paranoid about investigators. You will kill any visiting investigative roles at night. Other visitors(including the person performing the nightkill) are not affected by this ability.

Fakeclaim:

N/A

Tarkan Akin was released after excessive questioning. His spirit was broken while spending time in prison. He achieved his second win condition.
Spoiler: Whemestar
Tarkan Akin

Name:
Tarkan Akin
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
None
Job:
Teacher
Positive Notes:
Dating Tyrone Jones
Negative Notes:

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town

Second win condition:

Never take part in lynching a town player(so at the end of a day, you can't be on the wagon that mislynched a town player)

Positive Ability:

You will be notified if someone visited you at night, but you won't know their name.

Negative Ability:

When a secret condition is met, you will become a vannillaiser to any player visiting you. As a vannillaiser, you will remove all positive and negative abilities from anyone visiting you at that point. You will be notified when this condition has been achieved.

Fakeclaim:

N/A

Danny Browne was shot and killed as he tried to track Mike Ford. He did not achieve his second win condition.
Spoiler: TheGoldenParadox
Danny Browne

Name:
Danny Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Job:
Fireman
Positive Notes:
Negative Notes:

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town

Second win condition:

Attract the nightkill in an attempt to reveal the attacker

Positive Ability:

Every odd night(night 1-3-5, etc.), you can track a person to their target. The mod will tell you who your target visited, if anyone at all. If you fail to use your action, you will also be notified about it.

Negative Ability:

If you track a member of the mafia to the nightkill, you will act as a bodyguard and take the victims place as the target of the nightkill.

Fakeclaim:

N/A

Judith Browne took the blame for murdering Gabriel Jones, Danny Browne and attempted murder on Sally Ford. She did not achieve her second win condition.
Spoiler: Srceenplay
Judith Browne

Name:
Judith Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Job:
Cashier
Positive Notes:
Negative Notes:

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
town

Second win condition:

Survive the game

Positive Ability:

If you are targeted for the nightkill, you will redirect it to any other player visiting you, if possible

Negative Ability:

If any of your family members(Jeff, TJ or Susie) gets lynched or nightkilled, you will lose your vote during the next dayphase

Fakeclaim:

N/A

MAFIA

Tracy Browne was charged for threatening to kill Gabriel Jones and as an accomplice to the murder of Gabriel Jones. She did not achieve her second win condition.
Spoiler: Creature
Tracy Browne

Name:
Tracy Browne
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Job:
Unemployed
Positive Notes:
Former Prom Queen
Negative Notes:

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
mafia
, your faction will win the game when they control at least 50% of the town, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Second win condition:

Survive the game

Positive Ability:

Every night, you can visit another player and learn their positive ability. You will be notified of what you've learned on daybreak.

Negative Ability:

You cannot nightkill people you love(Danny Browne or Judith Browne)

Fakeclaim:

Gustav Jensen is an honorable man. Use his name to prevent people suspecting you.
Fake Positive Ability:
Even-night Cop: As a trained pollice officer, you have the ability to investigate another player every even night(night 2-4-6, etc.). You will be notified to which faction this player belongs to.
Fake Negative Ability:
If you have determined a certain player is aligned with the mafia, you cannot remove your vote from that person.

Mafia Faction

Every night, you or your partner can use the nightkill to eliminate someone from the game. Use your private thread to submit who is performing the kill and who your target is(bold this action)
You and your partner have a private thread, in which you can talk throughout the entire game. You can find it here

Patty Ford got away with murdering Gabriel Jones and was applauded for saving her sister Sally from the hands of Judith Browne. She successfully made Judith Browne take the fall for her and achieved her second win condition.
Spoiler: NicoRobin
Patty Ford

Name:
Patty Ford
Creator:
Radja
Relatives:
Abraham Ford(father), Susan Ford(mother), Sally Ford(twin sister), Rita Ford(sister), Mike Ford(brother)
Job:
Pet Shop Owner
Positive Notes:
Loves animals
Negative Notes:
Very limited social life

-

Game-specific details

Alignment:

you are aligned with the
mafia

Second win condition:

Gabriel Browne gets nightkilled by you or your partner

Positive Ability:

Every night, you can check another persons ID. The mod will notify you whether or not this person is a member of the Ford family.

Negative Ability:

you cannot nightkill any other Ford family members

Fakeclaim:

Susan Ford is one of the nicest people in the world and also your mother. Might as well use her name to avoid suspicion
Fake Positive Ability:
Every night, you can check another persons ID. The mod will notify you whether or not this person is a member of the Ford family. (you can claim your actual ability)
Fake Negative Ability:
If you check the ID from a player who isn't a member of the Ford family, your curious nature tells you to visit this player the next night unless this person is no longer in the game.

Mafia Faction

Every night, you or your partner can use the nightkill to eliminate someone from the game. Use your private thread to submit who is performing the kill and who your target is(bold this action)
You and your partner have a private thread, in which you can talk throughout the entire game. You can find it here
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #29 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Radja »

Episode 2 coming soon!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”