mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #200) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (isolation #201) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1266, Thor665 wrote:I mean, just to clarify, he killed an active poster who most people had as a town read who was indeed town.
Describe how that's different from a scum kill.
I'll wait.
hey it's more theory talk form thor! INFO WITHOUT ANALYSIS.
god can we please lynch this.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #202) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

i was wrong about Thor he's not a politician he's a British civil servant!
thor's role model
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #203) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

you case on me?! you never rasied suspicion of me all game, i then make a case on you as scum, and you OMGUS me. Simple as that, everyoen can see that.
Your caught flailing scum, trying to distract people with info w/out analysis.
And you've made a flat out lie YOU NEVR PUSHED HE WHO SWIMS, never made a case on him. Just an obvious bus.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #204) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

oh hang on, is Thor just trying to get involved in abstruse argument with one other person LIKE HE SPENT THE WHOLE OF DAY 1 whilst not givig out any other reads??!! What a shocker lol Pity i'm only Vt and not IC i guess :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (isolation #205) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1268, Flubbernugget wrote:less theory more scumhunt
yeah i know what you mean about Klick.
maybe i'm wrong about Cult and its Thor and Klick?
Anyway, one at a time. If we could get Thor for the love of god...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #206) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

"Ep, tell me more about your RC scumread"
my quote thing is fucked...
anyway, this look stown form Cult, I kinda wondered about, and to me it shows her curiousity about what is going on. Obviously scum find this hard to fake.
So maybe Cult back to town?
@ Cult - join me on Thor?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #207) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

we shouldnt vpte Ep his las tpost was very town - actually gave out...you know..reads.
he is lynch bait.
@ COA - well, you thought i was "erratic" day 1, and yet i was right about Hewho. Maybe just take a leap and go with it.
And if you need "proof before belief", thor is a very active player who hasnt doen any scum hunting all game.
You understand that, yeah?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #208) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #209) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1283, Thor665 wrote:I see you making a lot of noise about the timing of my case, but, yeah, since my case is based around how terrible your case on me is it didn't exist till you pushed me.
Maybe that makes it OMGUS - but that doesn't actually qualify as showing my case as bad nor scummy.
Feel free to explain that.
I mad emy cas eon you. You then OMGUsed me -having voted for EP and not made a case on him- and gave as a reason "Moz cas eon em is so bad it must be scum", which iis not a case.

Also, yes, I did present a case on HWS. You can keep squealing that I didn't. But it's factually there, I've linked it, and you've even quoted part of it and complained that it was too small. So, I don't believe you and it makes me sad if anyone does.
your cas eon He who swims was "I'm sheeping", see p1065

@Beef - literally moz is not dealing straight, and I think it's obvious. However you are apparently reading my rebuttals and his and finding him to be full of facts and me to be full of lies.
Why?
Please explain it, I'd be curious to see the thought process.
I promise not to even debate it - and just leave it alone for others to assess, but I want to see you unpack it.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (isolation #210) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by mozamis »

the fact that Hewho scum leaned Ep ,alomg with Flubber, strongly suggests Ep town and the next on the lynch bait list.
I like Kilcks analysis of hewho, hes back to town.
shit is that erratic? ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #211) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

it is amazing how Thor talks so much and yet hardly any reads. And he shows no real interest in getting ME lynched, and i'm his scumread lol Like he showed no interest ingetting Hewho lynched.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #212) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:27 am

Post by mozamis »

and still no reads just deflection...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #213) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:32 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1065, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1063, Klick wrote:Thor, why are you voting HWS?

And if you're going to provide the answer "because he's scum," my follow-up is "why?"
Because I'm sheeping town who isn't arguing something I think is unlikely.
In post 1064, Moneybags wrote:Because HWS isn't texcat and he can't get away with lynching Beefster. Look at how fast this HWS wagon is getting of the ground. Is this not strange to anyone else?
Yeah, I can't get "away" with voting someone I've been openly defending all game and openly argued with two people when they claimed I wasn't defending him :neutral: What do you even think you're arguing there? If I'm scum, i'd be scum with Beefster and already clearly of the mind to defend him.

Could you describe why you feel Tex is a slow wagon and Swims is a fast one? I'd put them in the same general ballpark for speed and support.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (isolation #214) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:33 am

Post by mozamis »

THAT IS THORS "CASE" ON HEWHO.
I mean...it's not a case, the guy is outright lying.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #215) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:57 am

Post by mozamis »

just give a reads list, some analysis.
that quote was your enire case on Hewho..
anyway, once again you are being scummy and indulging in semantic sophistry. YOU NEVER PUSHED HEWHO. You can argue the toss over that paragraph all you want, but we all know you didnt lift a finget to get him lynched.
and why did you vote EP at he beginning of the day? You didnt give a reason.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #216) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:23 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Thor - your response to Moneybags was you were allowed to vote Hewho, even though you had defended Hewho.
Sure you are allowed to change your mind, but still wasnt really a case.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (isolation #217) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1231, Thor665 wrote: My reason for scumreading EP is as already presented - lurk.
I'll add wagon analysis.
still waiting for that wagon analysis.
and that whole paragraph STILL AVOIDED GIVING OUT READS.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #218) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

haven't caught up but have we lynched Feathers yet?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #219) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by mozamis »

Ok, I haven't caught up but i've had a few "away from the game" thoughts and i wanted to post them before i got lost in the woods again...
Maybe - i do emphahsise the word MAYBE - Thor is town. He could be the sort of emotional player that OMGUS' heavily. Maybe he just OMGUSed Flub Day 1, and is doing the same to me now.
And mayeb I got caught up in the fact that FLub was IC. clearly, Thor could have just got it wrong as town.
So. Put Thor on the back burner for now.

occam's razor lynch EP and TEx

Obvious often IS right in Mafia, and they are the 2 that have done fuck all consistently all game. If they are town they should have replaced out by now.

VOTE: ep

i'll catch up in a bit, but its gonna take somehtng special to change my mind
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #220) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

so yeah i'm skimming through - overview often useful - and EP and Tex are conspicuous by their absence
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #221) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1380, Thor665 wrote:I would agree he was bussed by a partner.
tex's hammer was awful
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (isolation #222) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1435, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 1319, mozamis wrote:we shouldnt vpte Ep his las tpost was very town - actually gave out...you know..reads.
he is lynch bait.
@ COA - well, you thought i was "erratic" day 1, and yet i was right about Hewho. Maybe just take a leap and go with it.
And if you need "proof before belief", thor is a very active player who hasnt doen any scum hunting all game.
You understand that, yeah?
I hope you understand that when I said you were "a little all over the place", it wasn't any sort of insult – it was just a comment on your typing style.
ah :lol: sorry feel a bit of a dick now, i took it the wrong way - probably cos i know I DO change my mind a lot, its just my way of sucmhunting.
But yeah, my typing sucks balls :)
sorry for being obtuse ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (isolation #223) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1453, RadiantCowbells wrote:I also want to note that I find his play in this game distinctly different than, for example, his play in the game that you modded NSG.
you were in that game?
well i was town in that game, and town in this game, so i dont know what to say :neutral:
prob conf bias, that cna be the trouble with meta, you see what you want to see

anyway, nothing in my catch up has changed my mind. Apart from *gritted teeth* Thor is prob town.
i kinda wish Cult would participate more so i could get rif of my paranoia about her, but having said that whnever she DOES grace us with her presence, she gives out reads.
Klick has to be town, otherwise we are in trouble.
but yeah happy with keeping it simple and lynchihng Ep or Tex.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ beef - why?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by mozamis »

so let me guess - Thor is gonna lynch me cos i annoyed him, likewise Rc, Likewiuse Beef, then EP and Tex will hammer?
guiys you got use your heads NOT YOUR FUCKING HEARTS
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #226) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1454, texcat wrote:Y'all must expect people to be bussing all the time. I'm not used to that. Perhaps I'm just out of touch. After reading RCs wall on Moz though, I went to look to look at the last time Moz was scum and found Mini 1961 where he hardly bussed at all. His scum game there does not look much like his game here to me.
yeah that was one of my better games as scum, unfortunately got vigged.
i've never bussed as scum like i pushed Hewho inthis game.
I'm flattered that people think my scum game is up to this level of complexity. It really isnt.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #227) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:00 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1461, Thor665 wrote:@Beefster - why the sudden reverse on the Thor/Moz situation? You have been having a habit of late of just kind of going with the flow, and it's not as endearing as your earlier play.
that is a good call, Beef you think me and Thor are scum together? I mean...wtf??!!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #228) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:05 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1468, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1456, Thor665 wrote:Weren't you calling EP lynchbait?
Why hop on that option even if you now think maybe I'm only a soft scumlean/null/soft town?
Wouldn't your read on him stay the same - lynchbait?
@Moz
yes, i was, think i was wrong though. i thought you were scum when Day 1 began and you voted Ep. Plus his name has been tossed around all game as possible scum, which had me worried.
you'll note that it's a change of heart, but not from nowhere - he was in my scum pool for quite sometime, before Flub flipped IC and i changed my reads.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #229) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:13 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1469, Thor665 wrote:Also, curls y toes to have me go from a liar in your eyes to 'probably town' as soon as wagon momentum shifts.
you mean, RC unvoted you and i then unvote cos one person has unvoted you? you saying that i as scum just give up when there is still a decent wagon on you.
Main point you should be thinking about is why, as scum, do i decide to tunnelling you beginning of Day 2. You're hardly the easiest lynch bait...Makes NO SENSE at all.
It should really 1) piss you off at an emotional level 2) But conf me as town on a rtional level.
Have to be out of mind to play like this is as scum "Hey let's attack one of the most aggressive, adversarial players in the game when there is no wagon on him and then give up and vote Thor's scum read when on eperson unvotes Thor".
You know it make no sense.
Get back on EP and lets win this.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #230) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:16 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1470, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1469, Thor665 wrote:Also, curls y toes to have me go from a liar in your eyes to 'probably town' as soon as wagon momentum shifts.
wow it's almost like his shifts in trajectory in literally every single instance have massive scum motivation who would have thought it
if you think about it, there is no scum motivastion at all. I cant see scum EVER attacking a player like Thor, unless there was a big wagon on him already. He is the opposite of lynch bait.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #231) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:17 am

Post by mozamis »

@ MOD - v/c please
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #232) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:10 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1480, Thor665 wrote:@Moz - I agree your play makes no sense.
But it does make more sense to me as scum than as town.
It's actually the reason I'm asking you about the reverses and all I'm geeting as explanation is "OMG why u suspect me!!!" which isn't helping much.
it does make sense you just dont understand it. what dont you understand?

and ep replacing out is as annoying as fuck.
Shall we do Texcat instead or do we wait for Fitz?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #233) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:14 am

Post by mozamis »

or we could beefster though he isnt really a suspec tof mine.
but he is all over the place and not contributing much.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (isolation #234) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:15 am

Post by mozamis »

this is probably th elast day we can just vote for dross.

so any of ep, tex, beef or max - none of them are doing much.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (isolation #235) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:17 am

Post by mozamis »

guess the EP vote now makes no sense
VOTE: beefster
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #236) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:24 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Thor - away form the game, i calmed down and gave it some thought.
It seemed unlikely that you were scum and i realised we had got bogged down in an OMGUs, Tvt.
I dont see whats hard to understand about that. With a cleared head, it just seemed a lot more likely that the 2 main lurkers/weak players were scum. If nothing else,its been good for P.O.E.
Simple.
Tl;dr - i changed my reads as the evidence changed. I recomend you do the same.

@ RC - :cool:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #237) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

in some ways this is strightforward.
there is a clear town bloc of Me, RC, Flubb, Thor and Cult.
I could do anyone else. In order probably:
Ep, Tex, Beef, Max, Klick.
Klick is close to my town pile. Certainly Ep, Tex, beef and Max havent done much.
You lynch me, you lynch one of the most acitve town players in the game, which is madness.
Thor needs to calm down and he will see this.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #238) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1498, Beefster wrote:
In post 1472, mozamis wrote:
In post 1461, Thor665 wrote:@Beefster - why the sudden reverse on the Thor/Moz situation? You have been having a habit of late of just kind of going with the flow, and it's not as endearing as your earlier play.
that is a good call, Beef you think me and Thor are scum together? I mean...wtf??!!
Um. No. If anything, you're mutually exclusive.

I can see moz/COA/HWS or Thor/HWS/??? but not Thor/moz/HWS

But tbh, I haven't really been paying super close attention to the game.
so me thor and Cult are your biggest scum reads?
Made up nonsense.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #239) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

obviously you didnt lie beacuse you are town.
wahT do want, "I GOT MY READ ON THOR WRONG, LOVE MOZAMIS".
Sure, i'll give you that, as long as you do the same to Flubb, yeah?
WE ALL GET READS WRONG THIS IS MAFIA FOR FUCKS SAKE.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (isolation #240) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

The funny thing is, I am more likely to get lynched now than Tex or EP. They must be lauging their ARSES off in the scum PT.
That catch up post from EP didn't contain anything that looked like scumhunting. He's happy to sheep RC's reads "Max/Klick/Tex" - no reasons given - then happy to vote me a few posts later. No reason given.
Him or Tex for me.
I'll vote Beef we have absolutely have to, but his posts like "not really following the game" have the ring of truth.
And the way he is flinging his vote around - not unlike me - makes me doubt hes scum. It's not blending in UNLIKE EP OR TEX WHICH IS ALL THEY DO.

VOTE: ep
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #241) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 am

Post by mozamis »

VOTE: errant
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #242) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:12 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1514, Thor665 wrote:And I never presented anything untrue about Flubb. He's even half admitted it himself. He made up meta on me.
The only issue is whether you think that was a valid reason for me to scumread him or not.

You did present untruths on me.
I scumread that.
I scumread that quite a lot.
Especially when paired with empty attacks.

you're just omgusing. I thought you were sum. So i thought you were lying. I was wrong about that. Like you were wrong about FLubber.
STOP OMGUSING AND GET ON WITHTHE FUCKING GAME.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #243) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:16 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1523, Flubbernugget wrote:This is wrong of me.

I shouldn't have said anything. I know better.

I'll have moz and Thor on shutoff now, sorry.
yeaqh good call, i'm not gonna read Thor anymore, guy is town but not interested in sensible debate.
Get oN EP Flub!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #244) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:17 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1527, texcat wrote:VOTE: Beefster

I didn't like his
lynch me--I'll sacrifice myself for town's sake
defense yesterday. I don't like his
I'm not really paying attention
defense today. They both seemed very calculated and deliberate to me. I can imagine his scum partner telling Beefster over night that they had already lost HWS and that he needed to tone it down a bit.

I can see what yall are saying about Moz, but his posts still have the air of carefree, don't give a damn, town to me.
why not EP? At least Beefster IS VOTING and doing stuff.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (isolation #245) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:19 am

Post by mozamis »

shit my bad apparantly he is voting Klick.
main poin still stands. beef seems out int the open to me whereas errant doesnt do shit.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #246) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

so i've been prodded The shame!
genuinely puzzled to why i am seen as scummy - feel i put a lot of effort into this game, andi was a decent facto in lynching HeWho.
you guys go for it if you want.
kinda find it funny thast i am seen as more scummy than errant.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #247) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by mozamis »

On my wagon, i get i've pissed off 3 people and they are unlikely to unvote -Beef, Thor and Rc.
But Klick and FLub = yo uguys have brains and are prob/ARE town!
Ah well.
People are in that "impatient for lynch" mode now,i get it. But why dont we all jus tpile on WErrant who AT BEST is useless town, and in fact is very likely scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #248) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1592, texcat wrote:And what should we do in a townMoz universe?
ah the anxiety of foreknowledge :)
c'mon myou cowardly scumfuckshammer me!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #249) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

gotta say this cos it is so ludicrous:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (isolation #250) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by mozamis »

WHY WOULD I, AS SCUM, DECIDE TO OPEN DAY 2 WIT HARD CORE TUNNELLING OF THOR. THE MOST ANGRY, ADVERSARIAL "DEFINTELY GONNA THEN TRY AND GET MOZ LYCNHED WITH ALL HIS NORDIC MIGHT" FOR THE REST OF THE GAME.
Totall crazy idea lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #251) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

and its worked out really well for me lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #252) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1605, RadiantCowbells wrote:I try to avoid throwing my weight around like this. I feel like I have to here. I really hope that I'm right. I don't have anything intellectually telling me that I'm wrong.
But that doesn't mean that it's not eating me on the inside or that I won't feel like total shit if I basically said fuck you to everyone we're doing my own thing and was wrong.
Doesn't mean that I won't feel bad about doing it even if I'm right.

I think I caught something and I see the rational reasons why everyone else fails to see it while I would and I've usually been the one right in the face of everyone else in the past and Transcend's bad so

Game's on me 100% if we lose after your mislynch.
just unvote me. why do you even think i am scum anyway?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #253) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by mozamis »

good to see Tex and Errant popping in, eh? Joining in the chat, giving out reads lol
damn it i made themiostake of seeing a bit of one of Thors post
MY READS ARE CLEARLY ERRANT AND TEX SCUM YOU UTTER DOUCHEBAG
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #254) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by mozamis »

You know i glance dover yur post, and i saw nothing reasonable in it.
so once again i'm gonna try and avoid reading you. You are too emotional too play this game.
Why are still playing lol you've spent THE WHOLE GAME TUNNELLING TOWN YOU STUPID TWAT
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #255) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by mozamis »

ah feel better fot that guy has been a dick to me all game
back to avoiding his posts though. Zero chance he'll be responsive or reasonable.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #256) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ RC what fucking "weight" do you think? You've had a really bad game - you OUTED YOURSELF AS TRACKER DA 1. AND THEN WASTED TRACKING TRANSCEND PRACTICALLY CONF TOWN.
AND NOW VOTING ME PURELY OUT of OMGUS.
stop playing mafia, you are complete shit.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (isolation #257) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by mozamis »

should be able to properly catch up this afternoon.
unless stuff has radically changed, i'm still up for ep or tex.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #258) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:40 am

Post by mozamis »

Completely happy with Tex.
VOTE: texcat
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #259) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:46 am

Post by mozamis »

whoa easy Klick.
could be cult. what about Max though.
Ep looked much more town end of day.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (isolation #260) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:46 am

Post by mozamis »

but yeah, beef and thor are town
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #261) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:48 am

Post by mozamis »

has cult been on any relevant wagons all game?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #262) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

i susopect it is cult. she's agood palyer, and yet she's been l;ike a fartin the wind all game. I cant remember ever PUSHING anyone all game.
And the vote on Ep...how original lol She's vote parking.
However, I'm not completley sure yet.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (isolation #263) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

Look at Beef, Thor, Max - they are all putting reads, a bit unsure, THINKING about the game, different options.
Cult comes in and says "EP."
She's shows no ignorance.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #264) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

So P.O.E Moz, Thor, Beef, Max, Flubb = town.
scum must be in Cult, Klick, Ep.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #265) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

yep, good call.
Max is justscum hunting too much. Likewise Klick.
Cult just has done anything all game.
VOTE: cult
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #266) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

Remember when Texcat and Hewho were the big wagons?
Cult was on the Beef "wagon" which was going nowhere.
Then she sat on EP ALL day yesterday. Never moved her vote. And came in today voting EP again. Shes not gamesolving.
She's scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #267) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:00 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1803, Beefster wrote:
In post 1801, CultOfAthena wrote: By the way, another thought for those of you who think that I'm the last scum: quite clearly I'm comfortable hard defending people I townread, as I did with mozamis. If I were scum with HWS and texcat, why just let both of them get lynched when I could have defended them the same way and not had it be suspicious or uncharacteristic?
I get the sense that scum tend to avoid actively defending scumpartners. I know I didn't defend either of my partners the last time I was scum and survived past D1.

I guess there's a subconscious fear that defending your partners makes you look bad if they ever flip.
This is exactly the reason. It's as simple as that - Cult obviously didnt wan't to hard defend people she knew were likely about to flip red. Hard defending me, or any town is obviously different. You both buddy, and might get towncred when they flip green.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (isolation #268) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Klick - look at how ready Max is to give out his opinions - even to the extent of saying "i was right", which is very town lol
whereas Cult is so vague and theoretical. It's not Max.
cult plays in a similar way to Hewho - quire reasonable, but DOING and even SAYING very little.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (isolation #269) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:08 am

Post by mozamis »

and you'll note how Cult is THE ONLY player in the whole game that has always called me town. Does that seem toen to you? Most people find my "erratic" playstyle scummy at some point. She never has, like she, ya know, KNOWS something...lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (isolation #270) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:16 am

Post by mozamis »

also lol at CUlt for attacking EP for not mentioning Tex day 1 and then attacking EP for voting Tex day 2.
clearly just attacking EP for whatevr he does.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (isolation #271) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:21 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1799, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 1795, mozamis wrote:Remember when Texcat and Hewho were the big wagons?
Cult was on the Beef "wagon" which was going nowhere.
Then she sat on EP ALL day yesterday. Never moved her vote. And came in today voting EP again. Shes not gamesolving.
She's scum.
The beef wagon was the largest wagon of day one at one point. I voted Klick initially day two before moving to EP, and just because I never moved my vote doesn't mean that I wasn't gamesolving – see my questioning of max, klick, and my trying to convince RC that you're town.

I feel like you're making the same mistake with regards to me that you did in 702.
yeah, but look at how much more active you are now, now that you are under pressure?
where have you been all game when town needed you? Nowhere, you have done NOTHING to lynch scum.
you never pushed beef, you never pushed klick. only now, under pressure, do present a case on EP.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #272) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:24 am

Post by mozamis »

we must lynch Max. If I'm wrong about Cult, it's Ep.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (isolation #273) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:25 am

Post by mozamis »

*MUSTN'T lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (isolation #274) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:29 am

Post by mozamis »

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (isolation #275) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:40 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1819, Beefster wrote:I'm torn between COA and Max. Both seem equally likely to be scum IMO.

I'll drop the hammer I guess.
for me, it was Max's posts beginning of Today that made me think town. he's come in and really looks like he's thinking about the game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #276) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:42 am

Post by mozamis »

also, him saying "I was right" is really ballsy move for scum, as it is drawing attention to himself. And it could annoy some people as well, the last thing scum want.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (isolation #277) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

ah ok sorry slightly misunderstood. still, you werent exactly avoiding the issue, so still looks town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (isolation #278) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Cult - your last few posts sum it up: no scum hunitng, you're not trying to get EP lynched (remember him? your supposed "suspect"?). Just defensive survival mode form you.
"Town you" may have made some of those points, but you would have also said "c'mon, lets lynch EP" or something like that.
Cult's scum. Hammer her.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #279) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

christ i really thought i had previewed that one as well lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (isolation #280) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:44 am

Post by mozamis »

That's my point really - she' snot discussing reads. She's not pushing EP. I get what you are saying, she is being attacked, so some defensiveness is understandable. (As I said). But, it's the lack of reads AS WELL as the defensiveness which is the "scumtell". When i was under attack from you, yeah i was defensive. But there was a lot of me giving out reads as well.
She shows interest in getting anyone lynched, and that's the oldest scumtell in the book.
Max's recent (by which I mean this Day) posting i think has been the most town in the game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (isolation #281) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:45 am

Post by mozamis »

*NO INTEREST in getting anyone lynched.
sigh...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #282) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 am

Post by mozamis »

no follow up questions to Ep. Not engaging with Ep. Shes never really around when it counts.
Her case on EP seemed really contrived to me.
I feel i've done my bit tbh. i think she's scum. i really dont want to get into an argument with you about it. You gotta go with who you think i guess.
Max, EP, Klick -need you guys! :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (isolation #283) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by mozamis »

*crosses fingers*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (isolation #284) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

jesus man
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (isolation #285) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1285, Klick wrote:
In post 1174, Errantparabola wrote:Fuck me, I was really banking on dying last night
Okay I'm outta time for clear reasons but, yeah. Reading soon and all that, fuck
This feels like a bit of an unethical argument. But:

I believe wholeheartedly that EP wouldn't straight-up lie about out-of-game problems.
Similarly, I don't think they're fudging the truth about banking on dying last night.
Scum who just lost a partner don't bank on dying last night.

EP is now a strong townread and I don't feel justified allowing a lynch on them any time in the foreseeable future.
so whats changed?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (isolation #286) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE: unvote
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #287) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by mozamis »

love to hear people thoughts on Klick scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (isolation #288) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

VOTE: cult

i'm probably overhtinking it again. I'll leave it to thor.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (isolation #289) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

he's been in my scum reads all gamee. i'll kick myself if we let him slide. and cult...i dunno, shes hard to read.
VOTE: errant
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (isolation #290) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:12 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1876, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1858, CultOfAthena wrote:I don't think it was a question of reason – I don't think EP was even around for that wagon in the first place.
He was absolutely around, he just didn't comment on the wagon at all.
In post 1858, CultOfAthena wrote:Max is a gut townread to me. If he's scum he's been playing a very nonchalant game for having both of his partners lynched one after the other. More than that, he has some comments in his ISO regarding HWS!scum and tex!scum that really don't seem to come from a partner:
Two questions naturally seem to stem up from this;

1. How is Max 'nonchalant' and EP is 'not nonchalant'? COuld I get a short list of who isn't being nonchalant and a description of how they're being nonchalant? (this feels like bogus reasoning to me so I want to understand it better or be able to showcase your inability to describe it in order to attack you)

2. I note you touting a number of examples of Max listing Tex and HWS as scumreads Day 1 as a reason not to scumread him.
I'll note that, despite these reads, he wasn't ever *voting* either of those slots. He was voting EP. How does that affect/not affect your read of him?
In post 1863, mozamis wrote:love to hear people thoughts on Klick scum?
I currently spit mockingly on the idea that Klick is scum.
yes, me too. he didnt vote when i wanted that Cult lynch to go through, and that had me worried for a second.
But yeah, he's town. No scum motivation fo rhim changing his vote from Max to EP like that.
yes, we all know your upset because i voted you a while ago -try and get over it for gods sake and stop being rude.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #291) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:18 am

Post by mozamis »

I think lynching Cult is a mistake I have meta on her, and she is kinda defensive as town anyway, and unemotional.
She may not have done a ton of scum hunting this game, but she's done more than EP.
Plus, i feel her responses to pressure have actually been pretty good.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (isolation #292) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 am

Post by mozamis »

If we were in the dead thread, we would all be saying "HOW IS EP STILL ALIVE".
It's ludicrous.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #293) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1873, CultOfAthena wrote:EP isn't at all acting like he believes that my lynch ends the game. Compare his last post and vote on me to moz or to Beefster and they way they've gone about this.
In post 1872, Errantparabola wrote:The intent behind my line of questions to Athena: as third scum getting lynched ends the game. Third scum would not be willing to get lynched under any circumstance. Town might be willing to get lynched, especially if they thought that it would result in a gamewinning lynch for town next day. I would have actually thought that this line of questioning was obvious enough (RC did something similar to me in Space Invaders I think) and I expected for Athena to say something like "yeah I'd be willing to get lynched but I'd rather just lynch you now first" or something like that. Unsure what to make of her response.
I think I've only ever seen people say that they'd be willing to get shot or to get vigged as scum trying to act nonchalant. The question also feels like a no win situation – say "yes" and people just lynch me. Say "no" and I get called the last scum to concerned about the game ending.
Exactly - that game were in Cult, when Scumcyfly kep t saying "Lynch me, lynch me!".
Town hate getting lynched.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (isolation #294) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:25 am

Post by mozamis »

anyway, gamne solved. EP is scum.
Trust the guy that gave you Hewho and Tex, and vote EP!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (isolation #295) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 am

Post by mozamis »

it's nice when the fog clears :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (isolation #296) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:38 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1879, Beefster wrote:Basically, I reject your EP case because it revolves around a bus move that is actually
really
stupid and is basically a guaranteed loss.
I dont think it was stupid, i suspect he was surprised how quickly the Tex wagon went down.
I've just looked at it again, and if you go back to it, he voted Tex early. Then my wagon took off, he stayed on Tex. Then the tex wagon happened quickly. He probably just "froze" -as scum often do, scum dont like changing their vote that much, it always draws attention (or they are paranoid that it will draw attention).
You can understand it - if he had unvoted, and tex was lynched, it would have looked bad for him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (isolation #297) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:50 am

Post by mozamis »

I think we should be ok. I mean we have 3 lynches, is that right?
So worse case:
We mislynch Cult today. Then it'll either be me or Ep tomorrow. If i'm mislynched, surely to god people will then lynch him lol
Be quicker to win today tho lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (isolation #298) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:51 am

Post by mozamis »

But it's always dangerous to be complacent, never quite know whats gonna happen. Just lynch EP today and its game over.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #299) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:05 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Thor - you were being rude about "spitting mockingly". I know you are still wetting yourself because i suspected you awhile ago.
Just get over it.
Ep was one of your suspects a while ago, so you know why he is scum.
As for Cult - yes i changed my mind. You should try it sometime -then you might not spend the whole game tunnelling the IC and town next time LOL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #300) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

so Ep, once again, gets off the mislynch wagon and votes for someone who aint getting lynched. And I'm pretty sure I was his next suspect after Cult in his last big post? So the vote for Max is nonsense.
This guy is scum.
Someone hammer and we win.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #301) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

hang on, i may have slightly mispreppe dhim there. whethe rhe has actually got off a mislynch wagon and onto another safe wagon before, i'm not sure. I was thinking of how he safe bussed Tex and didnt move his vote.
Anyway, point still stands - he is running scared of Cult flipping town. And even if he DID have good reasons for changing his mind, logically he should have vote for me, not max.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (isolation #302) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

I have it on good authority that Klick is a legendary Lothario and definitely needs more time ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #303) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:22 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Max and Beef : look at the way he "bussed" Tex. He voted for her early - second vote on wagon. Nice and safe, bit of distancing, not gonna be a proper bus probably.
EP doesn't post much, remember. Then he thinks:" The moz wagon - maybe, lets see what happens, but probably stay clear of the mislycnh wagon, I'm nervous scum, remember?"
"Shit, the tex wagon has taken off, REALLY QUICKLY, do i move? Could get Moz through? No, I can't unvote tex now! When she flips scum that will look AWFUL! Shit. Ah well, keep my head down, get the town cred."
That's what almost certainly happened.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (isolation #304) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:26 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Thor - your still OMGUSING me and its effecitng your judgement. Very recently, you were scum reading EP. You dont have to like me, you dont have to agree with my case on EP. But you do want to win the game, yeah?
Stop being emotional amnd vote EP for the reasons that you had very recently, and lets win this game.
And what i said DOES make sense as a scumtell - he was voting for Cult, and inhis last reads list said MOZ was his next choice as scum. And now he moves his vote from Cult to Max? That makes no sense. It's a fabricated read.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (isolation #305) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:28 am

Post by mozamis »

I dont really understand peoples resistance to EP. All game he has 1)Been everyones suspect 2)Done fuck all, and still he lives?
C'mon people!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (isolation #306) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:32 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1929, Maxous wrote:Nope staying on Athena.
If Errant was scum Moz would of been lynched yesterday
He had an easy chance to push that through but decided to bus hid buddy instead?
Nah
EP is probably nervous scum - he dont post much. Sure,the good move would probably have been to lynch me. But if he is nervous he'll be thinking "Shit, I dont want to hammer the mislycnch. I'll stay on Tex instead, iits probably safe...oh shit, shes getting lynch, ok lets get the cred".
Scum dont always make the best move.
Though who knows, maybe he did, since people seem to be giving him the cred :(
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (isolation #307) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 am

Post by mozamis »

bloody hell, Cult! so you were buddying lol
well played Klick, you were probTowns best player, apart from me of course ( got Hewho and Tex)
sorry EP!
Thankd MOd, you modded well.
Not one of may fav games, defintely 2 people i never want to play with again..
thanks winners :)

Return to “Completed Open Games”