Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2105 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Chara »

*and not that it's just your style to play in a way i scumread, as is the case with some players.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Chara »

ugh.

i lynched him because Frogger threw a tantrum about it. happy? it was stupid and i shouldn't have given in but Frogger was town and i thought i was just wrong.
that's all.

i think it's Gamma over Flavor because Flavor is towny and Gamma is scummy. fuck setup spec, i'm not good at it.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Chara »

if you think i'm a scum role cop and not a goon then i have to say even i know that particular bit of setup spec makes no sense.

pedit: it looked like Mulch was trying to discredit my townread on James and sheep has been towny since he replaced in, just wrong.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #203) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2108, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hawk I disagree on this. I've been arguing a mafia ascetic is too much power on top of what they already have, and I also believe the rolecop fills out towns power quite well
blah. this makes me want to townread you unless you think i'm getting lynched anyway even with your defense.
and you unwillingness to scumread me despite me continually calling you scum is sort of towny too.
moving off of fitz onto Creature is also something you did, iirc.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #204) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Chara »

i should look at the context of that as Gamma was also a wagon and Creature was dead scum walking.
still.
maybe i expected town!Gamma to attack me more about the scumread instead of asking all of these polite questions, but he could just be playing... rationally.
i still think sheep is likely town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (isolation #205) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2112, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay fair maybe, but it's possible his signalling method may have been "sorta attack my buddies but never actually go after them". He also scumread Creature whilst not wanting to actually wagon him.
that's possible.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (isolation #206) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2124, Flavor Leaf wrote:The role cop with a traitor/encryptor and only cop/miller screams fake to me, along with some of the actions, but Chara is incredibly genuine, and I get the decisions that are made.
don't know how to feel about this.
i hate when the players i'm unsure about are the ones townreading me. especially knowing that the final scum has to win lylo too.

the strength of my rolecop is another reason i thought Gamma could be scum. i'm not sure what else scum has or how to balance normals, though, and considering your conflicting opinions on it i probably still don't know.

with the way the setup looks, i'm pretty much a second cop who can (probably) not catch the final scum, but can conftown the miller.

about Frogger: i didn't want to outright push him or CC. it would just reveal my role to scum. if i died it would be obvious that Frogger's role was a lie, so i didn't need to worry about that. i considered checking him, but conftowning (or catching) Hawk was priority. Frogger would have been my night 2 check had he not retracted. i was essentially considering him probable scum before that and deciding to not say anything to get more reports. and it resolved itself.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (isolation #207) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Chara »

Gamma is never scum with town Flavor, therefore Gamma is never scum.
if Flavor's scum he's hard-pocketed the neighbourhood. i really don't want to fight scum him in lylo and would almost rather 1v1 him now but i can't confidently say sheep is town.
but just. hoping sheep is scum so i don't have to deal with that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (isolation #208) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2133, Flavor Leaf wrote:Flavor/Gamma/Chara - I think for me I’d lean Gamma here. But the rolecop if it exists really fucks over scum. Day 2 that would mean that the game could be over from two guilties on the non traitors.
i don't think i understand this.
why does scum killing conftown make Gamma more likely to you?
and why would Chara scum leaving Hawk alive make me more likely scum? he wants me lynched. killing Hawk is the most straightforward thing for scum me to do, he's unlynchable and doesn't believe my claim, and him being conftown plain makes him a good target fod any scum, so i'd have good cover.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (isolation #209) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2148, Gamma Emerald wrote:But I'm not pocketed? I'm townreading you more than Flavor at this point.
forgive me for saying so, in that case. i may have been mistaken.

i know (fairly certainly, anyway) that lynching sheep and Flavor wins the game, but if we're wrong the first time i could very well be lynched, so i'd rather just be sure to hit the scum today.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (isolation #210) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2149, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fair enough, but I think that trio favors Gamma more than it does you. It’s really a personal pick on who scum wants to take with them.
i realized that Flavor/Gamma/Chara means Gamma or i is scum from your point of view, which for some reason had not clicked. the fact that Gamma believes my claim is what i was thinking about.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (isolation #211) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Chara »

local PR doesn't claim prematurely for once, is lynched for being unbelievable. apparently.
let's hope sheep is scum then.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (isolation #212) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Chara »

Frogger: i apologize for saying you threw a tantrum, by the way. i could have communicated my feelings on the emotionally-charged wagon and my disappointment with my own handling of it in a way that did not insult you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (isolation #213) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Chara »

i know what i said but i'm really just not scumreading sheep. i think Flavor has a good enough scumgame to pull this off. i wish i had something more concrete to aggressively 1v1 but i don't.
if i have time i'll compare both of them to possiblg avoid an inevitable LyLo loss.
Hawk, considering you admitted to misplaying your own miller claim, i would think you'd at least consider i did not play optimally either.
this is blatant AtE as i'm aware Hawk is town, but seeing as a surefire town win is my not being lynching today or tomorrow i don't feel especially bad about stream of consciousness posting.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (isolation #214) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Chara »

and we circle back to why i was scumreading Gamma.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (isolation #215) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Chara »

but take into account that the cop guilties the miller, and that i can't guilty a goon/neighbourizer scum where i could likely guilty any other role they might have.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165 (isolation #216) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Chara »

surefire town win from my perspective, i thought that would be obvious. i'm saying one of sheep/Flavor has to be scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #217) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Chara »

i don't want to put a replacement into this position anyway. if sheep is town taking that slot to lylo (only happens if i'm lynched, of course) means we likely lose anyway.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (isolation #218) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Chara »

i also said i think Gamma's town now after the explanation from Flavor and his behaviour today. seriously, i'm not allowed to have a different opinion from the start of the day based on posts from this day? what exactly
am
i allowed to do, Hawk?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #219) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2168, Hawk wrote:Like you shouldn't be so self preserving here Chara.

What happened to the idea that Mulch Claimed the whole Scumteam d1??
i never
had
this idea. why are you telling me this like it's a revelation. Flavor thought that the team was me/Mulch/Creature because of his "ease of reading" list.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (isolation #220) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2167, Hawk wrote:R you assuming I live??
i thought you were the obvious nightkill earlier, but considering you are committed to mislynching me i really don't see scum killing you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172 (isolation #221) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Chara »

Flavor's explanation of what happened on the hood is something i don't think Gamma could fake. i might believe it if it were someone with killer scum meta but from here it just sounds town. if Flavor is town then i think he's correct in his analysis of Gamma's behaviour. so either Flavor is town and right about Gamma being town from neighbourhood interactions, or Flavor is scum. either way Gamma is town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (isolation #222) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Chara »

it sure doesn't sound like you've heard anything i've had to say, actually.

hammer him if you want, though, i've really said all that i have at this point.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #223) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Chara »

ok, i'm being silly, it's just a game and my worry about a mislynch record is pointless.
sure, hammer. i'll do my best tomorrow if sheep's town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (isolation #224) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2244, Hawk wrote:Also sorry for doubting you Chara or being harsh I wanted flavor to bring you into final 3...
i understood before i died. <3 you weren't harsh, i apologize for getting so frustrated.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (isolation #225) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2284, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2282, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2281, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I literally said “did we really get double guiltied? If Mulch tracked you...” in the neighborhood, when I meant to say that to Creature.
:lol:
It’s a big reason I didn’t want Chara in the neighborhood. :lol:
manipulating the neighbourhood was why i kept coming back to scum you, but i never got anything definitive down. damn.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #226) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Chara »

like Hawk, i also thought it would be between Gamma and Flavor. did not expect my clear to be lynched. :<
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2327 (isolation #227) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Chara »

if i'd been in that neighbourhood you would have lost, you're right. good job keeping me out of it.
i'm... incredibly surprised nobody else saw it, though.
i remember being so frustrated (when i was first pushing Flavor, before i thought he could be town) that he had this strong neighbourhood presence i was unable to replicate. i didn't think i could win a 1v1.
then Gamma continued not to neighbourize me... until lylo. neighbourized the same night i was killed. :v
i should have realized he was town sooner. it was actually Flavor that convinced me Gamma was locktown, as i said.

i won my last scumgame in part because town just ignored the reaxs of flipped town. the trend continues. haha.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”