Mini 1990: Terror in the City (Game Over)

The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:16 am

Post by The Powerpuff Girls »

In post 45, Hopkirk wrote:Does anyone else think it's weird a 4 headed hydra hasn't posted yet?

[/vote] The powerpuff girls [/vote]
you're as surprised as i am, really. might have something to do with timezones.

fitz is probably town for that whole misunderstanding there.

VOTE: fuzzylogic

-nsg
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Oh god there's so many three letter acronyms starting with T.

In post 23, Something_Smart wrote:
My apologies to those playing on themes where the flavor text is hard to read. I have added an uncolored version inside a spoiler to post .
Thank you thank you! Your mod colour is so hard to read on sepia.

In post 45, Hopkirk wrote:Does anyone else think it's weird a 4 headed hydra hasn't posted yet?

[/vote] The powerpuff girls [/vote]
You're
voting
failing to vote us for lurking only a few hours after daystart? also yes, timezones, game started at like 4am for me.

Chickadee, Dunnstral, why such empty opening posts?

-Key
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:39 am

In post 58, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Powder
can you explain why Fritz is town bc of the whole Hopkins thing......Curious about your thought process here
it was more of a gut feeling than anything else – i would have expected scum fitz to react more strongly to the scumslip than he did before he realized it was a joke. i didn't get the joke at first either, so the confused reaction makes sense to me.
In post 64, Hopkirk wrote:@TPG-Key: A four-person scum hydra has incentive to coordinate before posting. Based on experience, your town hydra partners posted a lot more while in hydras. I just finished a game where RC/North were a town hydra, and Cheeky was in a town hydra (and it read like Cheeky barely had a hydra QT). Despite RC/North dying n1, the two hydras accounted for over 50% of the posts in a 9 player game. Therefore, not posting much initially is definitely odd in comparison.
i'm not sure what you expect me to say. do you think
all
of the people in this hydra are the type to just lurk things out as scum? because what you're saying would only be consistent with that.

VOTE: brassherald

-bubbles
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:36 pm

The only person in this Hydra who has a meta of posting less as scum is the head who has done the lions share of the posting so far: if anything I post more consistently often as scum than town.

I'm busy with RL and cheeky is in a lot of games. That's NAI.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:36 pm

-Professor
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:39 pm

In post 98, Momrangal wrote:I'm here. Hello. Ready to make a come back. Maybe.
Hi we missed you welcome back!

-Professor
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:38 pm

In post 64, Hopkirk wrote:@TPG-Key: A four-person scum hydra has incentive to coordinate before posting. Based on experience, your town hydra partners posted a lot more while in hydras. I just finished a game where RC/North were a town hydra, and Cheeky was in a town hydra (and it read like Cheeky barely had a hydra QT). Despite RC/North dying n1, the two hydras accounted for over 50% of the posts in a 9 player game. Therefore, not posting much initially is definitely odd in comparison.
Hopkirk this is dumb. I've only just noticed the game started. Also, we're town so.

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:52 pm

In post 87, Chickadee wrote:I feel like I kind of already covered the TFL thing when addressing Brass. Didn't feel the need to bring it up again.

And I just don't think your meta has feet to stand on. I don't agree with it. I've also played with them in hydras. I've also played with some of them as scum hydras. Also considering that the game JUST started, like 24 hours ago, i don't think anyone can truly be called a lurker yet.
Chikadee you seem different to me. I can't put my finger on it rn. But I feel like there's a bit of inconsistency in your posting so far.

1. You cast shade on someone whilst being lamist with your "why can't we scum hunt hunt if everyone hasn't posted" - taking what the dude said way out of context.

2. You say all the votes on the TFL wagon are bad but you don't say how instead you justify it with a weak TR.

3. When asked what you didn't like about hopkirk you say you didn't like his push on us, but how do you know we're town, weren't you the one saying we should scumhunt even if everyone hasn't checked in?

4. You opened with a gif...then explained it was because you were running short on time....it's RVS a naked vote would've taken far less time than sourcing and posting a gif plus it would have been far more productive.

~ Blossom
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:53 pm

PEDIT ~ Buttercup eff I can't remember which one lol
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:15 pm

In post 122, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 111, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:
Hopkirk this is dumb. I've only just noticed the game started. Also, we're town so.

~ Buttercup
What makes it dumb? It's a talking point based on an observation of difference.

Side point- how many people are in your hydra, I've seen 6 names so far.
It's not very alignment indicative, this was said in and . To your side point -
we're just using flavour names based on the hydra (Professor, Bubbles, Buttercup, Blossom) for fun.

In post 147, brassherald wrote:I'm going to start off with Powerpuff Girls in my little catch up post. I am not positive how a hydra works, and am just super confused by the whole slot there, so I don't know how to read it.

Hopkirk strikes me as town, he's been active, he's been helpful, seems to be taking the lead on early scum hunting.

I think Chickadee seems off as well, and agree with even if I don't understand how hydras work and am super hoping someone just explains it to me.

I do not like TFL's self vote at the beginning of the game as a joke, or his really early defensiveness, but there are too many people who have not yet voted to go on any one person as a group yet.

I don't think anyone else has posted more than 5 times yet. But, of them, I townlean Nero, and scumlean TNE but I've read TNE's games and played with her once, I think she just naturally pings me as scummy no matter her alignment.

Anyway, I would like a vote count before I make any new votes.
Spoiler: Sorry yeah hydras can be confusing
I can explain this for you. We are four people ("heads") in a single slot. Our individual accounts are listed in the OP. We're working together and we have one role PM. We're signing our posts (in some fashion) so you can tell who wrote what. If you're looking at a single post, there's no real difference from a solo player. If you're looking across a range of our posts though, it's important to take into account that we're different people. We should be pretty readable though.

This entire post is very vague. You're averse to wagons too early? Also I'd like to hear what in particular you liked about , and why you have those reads on Nero and thenewearth.

-Blossom (but like for real, not that imposter from earlier :igmeou: )
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:01 pm

In post 170, thenewearth wrote:Nothing actually happened while I was gone

VOTE: Hop

Seems like a better vote right now
In post 171, thenewearth wrote:now I know it might seem like OMGUS

But its only 15% OMGUS so its on the threshold
Hopkirk is town.

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 pm

In post 203, Assemblerotws wrote:Well, he asked for it.
VOTE: Yurkin
I want to see the Yurkin who suicide-bombed scum and unlocked the lynch, not the Yurkin who's never there.
"notorious lurkers don't enter the thread and then comment on other people's activity" – remember that quote, assemble?

i can kind of see chickadee town for being annoyed with hopkirk's questions.

still stand by my fitz townread.

i really don't think fuzzy is likely to flip scum, or at the very least his wagon seems kind of arbitrarily chosen.

i'm kind of feeling kop scum, these posts don't really read as real justifications:
In post 119, Kop wrote: I didn't notice that Brass took his vote off TFL, but I still stand by my point. His vote seems very opportunistic, not knowing the vote count on said person is just a non-viable excuse. That's careless and could have easily on another day hammered someone. Someone asking for scum leans isn't a reason to vote for someone, as I've seen countless others asking for peoples reads, it's virtually the same thing, you wouldn't really get a bad feeling towards the people asking for them reads in all honesty.
are you arguing that he was lying about not knowing the vote count or are you just saying that not knowing it is irresponsible? because being irresponsible doesn't necessarily make him scum.

In post 131, Kop wrote:
In post 120, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 119, Kop wrote:Scum are likely to push this one because I think they will feel it could easily take off.
I'm town, am I not allowed to push this?
I wasn't specifically say that you aren't allowed to push it, I said scum are likely to jump on to push that wagon further as it seems the easiest one to hop onto and not bring any attention with it.

The entire wagon could be all town, but I would think with a wagon forming on TFL so easily, I could see one scum jumping onto it.
doesn't really take a stance at all, the conclusion of this post is "eh, it could be all town or there could be scum on the wagon".

-bubbles
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 pm

VOTE: kop

-bubbles
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:15 pm

could you explain that to me? because fuzzy feels kind of lynchbait-y to me and i don't really see any huge scumtells myself.

would also appreciate the momrangal read.

-bubbles
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 pm

i can see where you're coming from, just feels like kind of little to go off of for determining who you definitely want to lynch.

do you (self-admittedly) tunnel people like this often?

-bubbles
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 pm

In post 209, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Thefuzzylogic

Get this lurker
In post 210, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 55, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:Chickadee, Dunnstral, why such empty opening posts?

-Key
I don't know, I wasn't invested much into the game at that time

I actually think this is a wagon worth starting:

VOTE: Kokichi Oma
In post 213, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not a nice guy
In post 214, Dunnstral wrote:Nah I'll explain

I don't think you've done much to be notable at this point, I think I would have expected you to notice me hard lurking but maybe I'm wrong
In post 217, Dunnstral wrote:Nothing, that's the point, I think you would have at least commented on that

Am I overthinking things?
Ewww. This is scum doubt = zero.

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Townreading Chick. Hopkirk still town, very worth listening to.

In post 204, havingfitz wrote: And wtf PPG? There's FOUR of you! C'mon! Get in the hame.
True. North is the most into this game right now. Sorry, I'll work on it as much as I can.

In post 210, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 55, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:Chickadee, Dunnstral, why such empty opening posts?

-Key
I don't know, I wasn't invested much into the game at that time
uhh at opening is
anyone
? I mean apart from Hopkirk I guess. Not a fan of the reason but I don't think it's AI.

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:Fuzzy is normally a lurksack. I think its entirely plausible he rolls scum and goes "hey, I get lynched as a lurksack so I'm going to be active to not get lynched" I didn't really like his reaction to my naked, reasonless vote. It was very defensive. Of course, his excuse was he was "trying to get the game started" Maybe you buy that, I don't.
It seems to me that the first part of this, the "hey I'm gonna try to be active" thing, could apply regardless of alignment.

In post 249, Hopkirk wrote:TPG's current play strongly alligns with a major town motivation that doesn't apply if they're scum.
Explain? You put us way up in your readslist in too. And
In post 310, Hopkirk wrote:@Almost50: I feel like you’ve caught the same thing I have. Do you think TPG is almost confirmed town right now?
The curiosity is killing me!!

In post 267, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Chickadee

That was a scumpost. Trying to justify the vote. A town would not say that before voting someone, they would just do it. and then later saying they wanted more from Yurkin as to why they voted, or just use it as reacton. Chickadee's post was just projecting and putting on an act as to why she's voting.
has anyone pointed out how ridiculous this is? Justifying your vote as you make it is in no way a scumpost.

In post 296, Almost50 wrote:The Powerpuff Girls will eventually win the game if Scum, and if Town will be shot N1.
lol thanks buddy. Where is the meta on me (Keychain) coming from in ? I think our only completed game together is Donner Party, where I was scum and we both died N1.

For all the people (Dunn, A50) asking "who's posting?????"
Spoiler:
In post 271, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 254, The Powerpuff Girls wrote: [...]
Ewww. This is scum doubt = zero.

~ Buttercup
Who is talking here?
CheekyTeeky.
In post 303, Almost50 wrote:Like I need to be more confused about which head is posting! Who's bubbles?
I thought the writing style would tip you off, but it is northsidegal.

In post 294, Something_Smart wrote:
mafBlack is clearly better though so all you inferior mafSepia people deserve to be blinded :P
fight me S_S

-Blossom
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:44 am

slightly surprised at our inactivity, which means the 4 headed nature probably leads to some kind of bystander effect, i suppose.

what's more likely: that scum are among the inactive or that they're trying to actively mislead town through the apathy? i get the feeling that it's the first (despite myself being part of that inactivity).

-bubbles
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:40 am

VOTE: Dunnstral

focusing on this game today! :] Not lynching JK claim. Not really interested in lynching Assemble right now, though I'll go through and see if there's a genuine reason there. I've hard defended lurkerscum before though :/ could do Mom from what I've seen, I'll read and get back regarding that in a few hours.

-Key (flavour names are maybe more confusion than they're worth)
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:23 am

So I've been doing some reading! Half the playerlist.

CHICKADEE

Still town to me. It seems to me she started off with little conflicts she didn't really need to get involved in, which suggests town. From - it seems scum would go to more effort to placate an active and influential player rather than just "omg stop".
I would be interested in hearing where the slight town lean on Dunn came from in , I don't know if she ever went into that.

BRASS/ASSEMBLE

apart from lurking and brass being easily pushed around with his vote, I don't see anything wrong here. Like the content available doesn't really seem that scummy. Lurking itself is NAI.

FUZZY

sounds like a quip that would come from town. (What a great reason, I know! :wink: ). seems like a fight he wouldn't get into if he was scum, going all the way to a vote rather than just discrediting the scumread.
However I tend to take most claims of "I'm trying to alter my playstyle" () with a spoonful of salt.
contains the kind of thing (that Dunn pointed out) that I just struggle to see coming from town. Like... "TNE is scum because she's a lurker. Nero, why am I scum for lurking but she's not?" Like the parallel he's drawing here just makes his vote illogical (if he is town and lurking it doesn't make sense to vote TNE for lurking), and that kind of... self implication I guess I would think scum generally kind of avoid.
Overall his ISO does contain a lot of inquiry into other players' thought processes. Not sure how much those have evolved into reads though.
In post 427, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: But thats just a theory
a mafia theory
I saw this and I love it

MOMRANGAL

I'm not a huge fan of the hammer attempt, I think.
I agree with Nero's , Mom pushing the brass slot to this extent is fairly :igmeou: . Definitely not opposed to a lynch here.

DUNNSTRAL
In post 270, Dunnstral wrote:I also don't believe you're actually going to look into anything...?
:lol:
Still, not a lot of scumhunting here. Just in a recognition that Kokichi regularly gets scumread by other people yet Dunn is scumreading him anyway. There's a couple mentions of other players but the motivation for the comments doesn't appear to be sorting.
is like he's avoiding being pinned to a stance, I'm not a fan of , and in , after Hopkirk pointed out that of Dunn's sparse content some of it indicated a scumread on Assemble (and none indicated a scumread on Yurkin) Dunn uses the fact that he hasn't really taken any stances to defend himself. Like that seems super scummy to me.
Also the fact that he puts up a wee bit of a fuss regarding Hopkirk apparently erroneously believing Dunn had a scumread, he naked-votes Assemble in . Seems kind of opportunistic there, though I haven't checked how big the wagon was at the time.

From memory, at this moment I don't think I'm particularly interested in lynching anyone in the other half, though I would be fairly bloody surprised if none of them was scum.

Sticking with this Dunn vote for now :] I should probably go to sleep.

-Key
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:24 am

Oh I can't count. I said half but that was including Kop, who I'm
especially
not interested in lynching.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Nero Cain wrote:Can we just spend the next two days lynching powerlurk girls and the active lurking fuzzy?
If North isn't happy playing this game semi solo, I might replace us out because I'm sure not.

In post 653, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 651, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:Oh I can't count. I said half but that was including Kop, who I'm
especially
not interested in lynching.
I know you don't want to lynch them (most likely b/c of the pr claim) but can you talk about their content?
Yes, it's because of the PR claim. Not lynching that on the same day. I can indeed talk about his content, though I can only speak for myself.

Reading through he seems awkward but earnest. The spoilered section of suggests genuine sorting to me - he outlines the reasons he's scumreading each of them, he follows up and engages with them.

North explained her scumread on him in .

In post 822, Dunnstral wrote:I feel like it's too late to do anything now, but I think The Powerpuff Girls is scum
oh my goodness why is that

could it perhaps be because of this?
In post 825, Something_Smart wrote:
Dunnstral (1)- The Powerpuff Girls

VOTE: Momrangal

Not a huge fan of Gamma so far either though. He said 24 hours would be enough despite apparently not having use of a PC and possibly ending the day with his vote on the claimed JK. Even if he was unaware of the claim, voting outside of a major wagon he is suspicious of (Mom) is really weird especially if he thinks he's not going to be back before deadline.

-Key
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 pm

With 6 hours on the clock, unlikely to happen maybe. I don't want to hammer without a claim so I'll wait to see if Assemble appears. Otherwise I'll hammer before I go to bed in a couple hours, I guess.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Skips the night phase, yes? That doesn't particularly make me not want to lynch her. Should it?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:28 am

Well, that's all the time he's getting then. I'm going to bed now and I don't know if there'll be anyone available to hammer later on, so
VOTE: Assemblerotws
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:40 am

deedles is boring af

-Prof
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:41 am

otherwise I need to reread this game
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:05 am

This is a hydra and on top of that it was literally just brought up that my head specifically had checked out of the game and only came back because none of the other heads have been doing anything.
Even if you had missed who this came from the fact remains that there's four different heads which you know and even ignoring the specifics of mine a bit of hydra dissonance has never been a scumtell when all of our heads are obviously somewhat checked out of the game. AND EVEN THEN, there's nothing scummy about coming into a new day phase and saying hey I need to reread the game if this wasn't a hydra and I wanted to reset my reads.

I'd be voting Dunn right now if it weren't for the fact that a guilty was just claimed, feels like he sees us as an easy target.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:09 am

In post 867, Chickadee wrote:
In post 864, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 431, RadiantCowbells wrote:Rc head is out.
Wait does this mean no further post are by RC or what
In post 849, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:deedles is boring af

-Prof
pretty sure this was RC

No one else calls me deedles

@PPG, is RC in or out?
I wanted to be out but given that the hydra is falling apart otherwise I'm going to give our slot some direction.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:16 am

{mom, dunn, gamma} maybe
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:18 am

so starters
we are ppg
I tentatively townread fitz
tentatively townread hopkirk though he could fake it
fuzzy idfk I'll just guess town because I think he should be scummier as scum
Deedles is actually fine

A50 I need to go back and remember how to read him because I don't know how to read him rn
Nero I have no clue

that leaves {mom, dunn, gamma, kop}
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:19 am

big associative I looked at was that Mom was very quick to write Dunn/Kokichi off as TvT, then kokichi got shot

and those two slots are my strongest independent scumreads
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:24 am

In post 863, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 428, Dunnstral wrote:I think talking about activity is dumb

How about we talk about people's play
In post 429, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:okay explain Why Yurkin and Kop are scum to you?
Touche
wtf was your thinking here Dunn
>wants to lynch a lurker
>activity is unimportant
Also this exaggerated shit + the picture is super super scum vs scum indicative
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:31 am

Kop, if you're town, why do you think you didn't die last night?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:33 am

It occurs to me that the alive section of the first post no longer has my name in it. I'll refrain from posting until I hear from S_s.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:40 am

I had missed dunn expressing a scumread on us before night

his current scumread on the recent posting is dogshit but I guess if he's trying to latch onto stuff to push us for I don't think it's a literal scumclaim

Mom quick writing off TvT makes just as much sense as grabbing towncred for a real TvT I guess?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:40 am

In post 876, Hopkirk wrote:Missed Dunn.
Kop/Mom/Dunn/Fuzzy/Fitz/Almost50
Jwhy is Gamma/Yurkin not in this list?
Also why are we not
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:41 am

In post 591, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: kop

Don't like the claim.
In post 596, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 592, Kop wrote:
In post 591, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: kop

Don't like the claim.
What did you not like?

There's one thing that I will say, and you can go through my previous games, I have never fake claimed a PR as scum, I have fake claimed VT as it's the most convenient, but never a PR.
Reminder: This guy says he scum reads me and wants me lynched, but is appealing to me.
think this is why the dude's dead either way
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:43 am

I mean I usually TR that kind of self meta but that specific manner of the posting is scummy. Especially because he neglects to mention that he could just be a scum jailkeeper and still maintain the self meta.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:45 am

@Almost50 can you please claim plainly
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:55 am

In post 903, Dunnstral wrote:Hope you can fix your hydra dissonance then, but you don't get to point fingers at me for it?

Also, you calling me scum for a bunch of associative things (mom, gamma) and nothing I've actually done myself - why would you be "voting me" then, as it seems your read on me relies heavily on others being scum?
Why do you think?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:56 am

Like sorry? your push on me is objectively shit. anyone in this game will tell you your push on this game is objective shit. if you're going to push on me for objectively shit reasons I will lynch you.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:01 am

Like you called us scum yesterday with no reasons given then today you've called us scum because I came in after not being in for several days and saying I needed to reread.

That's not a good reason to scumread someone even if I was solo in the slot. It's even less good of a reason in a hydra and even less given the context so yeah it's kind of a problem and it should be?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:10 am

And frankly you should know better than to think that I'd be unable to find reasons based on -your slot- to scumread you if I was scum who wanted to push on you?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:15 am

how is 'i dont believe you' ever an appropriate response as town to someone claiming a guilty on you
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:18 am

When you have the most recent post you can hit it at the bottom of the screen near subscribe and remove from bookmarks.

Without immediately calling you scum I feel like you're not really engaging with the discussion beyond the guilty and would appreciate if you did so.
I don't believe he's actually claiming a legit guilty on me, he's just saying it cos he thinks I'm scum
Okay but then wouldn't you know he's fake? How is believing it even in question if you're town? Shouldn't it be more like this is fucking fake and you're such a fucking idiot A50?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:20 am

Like saying 'I dont believe it' implies that there is a possibility of believing it...
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:03 pm

A50 is town. FoS fuzzy logic.

A50 why are Fuzzy/Gamma conf scum? Sorry if you've said already.

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:16 pm

Almost50 can we get a clear answer whether there's a guilty or not

~ Prof
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:07 pm

Honestly I think that Fuzzy's reaction makes far, far more sense as a reaction to a guilty claimed on Town!Gamma
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:08 pm

(as scum) Like I would consider scum gamma to be basically confscum on Gamma

A LOT of people didn't sheep the guilty: I think that strongly suggests that he's town

Like Fuzzy with regards to the tracker/watcher thing makes far more sense if the real thing is he knows they're not guilty so he's trying to think how there could have been a guilty?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:08 pm

I would consider Scum!Gamma to basically locktown Fuzzy. Whereas Gamma being town makes Fuzzy's play as scum make a lot of sense

(prof)
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:09 pm

Also Momrangal's reaction is not towny at all if we assume that Gamma is town
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:10 pm

In post 986, Almost50 wrote:
In post 981, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:Honestly I think that Fuzzy's reaction makes far, far more sense as a reaction to a guilty claimed on Town!Gamma
Hypothetically speaking, let's assume that Gamma is indeed Town (for the sake of the argument). How would Town!Fuzzy know that?
My point is that it makes sense if GAMMA is town and FUZZY is scum
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:13 pm

I mean I don't think Fuzzy is scum either way, necessarily?

Urgh.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:14 pm

In post 946, Gamma Emerald wrote:Let's note he didn't claim cop, he claimed tracker or something like that, then he followed it up with a vengeful claim, and some other shit
This was the follow up

Actually I'm inclined to think that Fuzzy's reaction came from town and doesn't indicate anything about Gamma's alignment
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:16 pm

I"m having difficulties understanding where scum were actually standing around the gamma guilty but gamma himself had a scummy rxn
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:17 pm

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I need to sit on this for a bit.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:17 pm

I think Mom's alignment basically solves the game but I expect to be dead if we lynch her and she flips town.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Fuzzy's reaction came shortly after someone else said that you had claimed tracker: they did not come up with the idea themselves.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:19 pm

I think mom might be scum :S
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Erm. I think that Mom might be town.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:21 pm

I mean... if she's town and we lynch her... we just get another day.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Mom, would you be interested in giving us a readslist and being lynched so we can move on knowing that your slot is town?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:25 pm

Eh that's a feeble reaction test

And I think Nero's reaction makes more sense as scum w/o marangal
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:25 pm

err scum w/ gamma

does scum really claim a role that gives town a double day lol she's gonna get policy lynched the day before lylo
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Spicy read: Nero cain is scum, probably with Gamma
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:35 pm

It's extremely little to do with the actual votes and a lot to do with the fact that I've felt at several points in the game like he's peripherally engaging with the game or avoiding engagement altogether

doing a lot more pushing of things and doing a lot less working through reads and anything that looks like genuine town scumhunting
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:31 pm

Reading Kokichi's posts makes me think we should be looking at Dunn, Fitz, Chick. I've already scum read both Dunn and Chick. Dunno about Fitz... It could also help to look at the assemble wagon buildup.

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:35 pm

A50 what are your reads on Dunnstral and Mom?

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:40 pm

In post 1033, Momrangal wrote:I'm really disliking the way Kop is pushing this.

I'm also wondering why no one is looking into a kill that was the furthest from what someone would expect.

Honestly I would have suspected Kop, Nero and Hopkirk as the most likely kills last night and Koi didn't even have so many defenders that she was entirely possible lynch fodder later on.

This is most definitely something people should pay attention too
I'd be expecting town to put their vote where their mouth is.

Who are the 3 scummiest players left in this game?

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:46 pm

Who's down for a Dunn wagon? Dude rode the assemble wagon before town got desperate EOD. He's also voting us today which is beyond lol, also he makes sense as a kokichi killer.

On another scummy note I really didn't like mom jumping off assemble wagon before it went through, looked like scum jumping off known town. Mom's read progressions make little sense.

I believe there is at least 1 scum in these two. I have a third suspect but I'm hanging back to watch.

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:48 pm

VOTE: Dunnstral
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:50 pm

Nero, I like gamma for town. I'm pretty sure scum pushed that slot day 1. Who are your scumreads?

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:54 pm

In post 1043, Nero Cain wrote:Kop, Mom and a50
I agree on Mom and A50. I think Kop is also town.

Sorry if we confuse you. I haven't put much time in yet and my team aren't on discord at the same time often.

~ Buttercup aka CheekyTeeky
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:57 pm

This is where my head is at:

{Kop, Chickadee, Hopkirk}
{yurkin/Gamma Emerald, TheFuzzylogic99}
{havingfitz, Nero Cain}
{Momrangal, TNE/Almost50, Dunnstral}

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Im more confident in my dunn read, but of course I'll vote mom if that's where everyone wants to lynch today, just don't forget about Dunn. Plenty of time left in the day.

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:36 pm

We're consulting with the other heads to see if we can get unity on Dunn because it seems to be the only overlapping scumread that we have right now.

~Professor
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:49 pm

In post 257, Hopkirk wrote:TPG
Nero
Fitz
Chick
Fuzzy
Kop
Mom
Brass/Assemb
Yurin
TNE
Kokichi
There's exactly 1 person missing from this readslist and that's Dunnstral
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Actually I'm going to try to convince my hydra buddies to support me CFDing Hopkirk because I'm not letting him live as scum in a town leader position.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:46 pm

A50 can you explain the JK thing please? Like quote the posts you're referring to and explain the gamma/kop thing?

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:49 pm

ALRIGHT YOU SILLY CLOWNS WE'VE SOLVED THE GAME.

VOTE: DUNNSTRAL/HOPKIRK/GAMMA

THAT'S YOUR SCUMTEAM BOYS WE'RE GOING TO LYNCH ANY ONE OF THEM THEN KOP IS GOING TO JAIL US SO WE DON'T GET FUCKING SHOT
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:53 pm

WE ARE GOING TO INITIATE ON DUNNSTRAL BECAUSE A NON-ZERO NUMBER OF MY DAUGHTERS QUESTION A NON-ZERO NUMBER OF THE OTHER READS

BUT THAT'S THE LYNCH ORDER. LISTEN TO ME I'M SMART ENOUGH TO DEVELOP SUPERPOWERED LIFE IN A LABORATORY I CAN CERTAINLY SOLVE A GAME OF MAFIA
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:06 am

That's bad reasoning lol

If he's guiltied it doesn't matter and if he goes for a PR claim then like he can get cc'ed and shit. Claiming VT signals non threatened by guilty.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:08 am

You should vote Dunn or Gamma because those are the two I'm super sure about. I'm actually gonna look at Dunn gamma momrangal for a sec.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:08 am

I think scum thought Kokichi softed cop and shot him.

Scum indicative for Dunn, meaningless otherwise.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:18 am

No substitutions are being made to push mom in front.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:45 am

I think Mom is a scum pushed mislynch and even if it flips town I don't think it helps me get any of the lynches I want.

I think she's just town playing bad right now.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:47 am

And deedles at no point in the game did I scumread you, boring does not mean scum, that read shifted as me and cheeky came to the forefront.

(Professor)

Like we can Lynch mom at any time and I'd like to see if we can get to evens first somehow because if we hit even she's an absolutely free Lynch no questions but otherwise regardless of the night skip she sacrifices a mislynch
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:50 am

Like if you think ignoring my reads is the correct way to go then go for it I can't stop you but there's very little in mom's iso that says scum over poor performance cuz new.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:52 am

Like why the fuck does scum claim a role that gets policy lynched in mylo, doesn't seem likely to be momrangal thing.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:05 am

In post 1096, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1095, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:a role that gets policy lynched in mylo
If this is inevitable it does it really matter if she's lynched today or not?
This is a weird perspective as Town. Why are you asking if it matters when we potentially mislynch her rather than trying to see her alignment or RC's alignment?

~ Buttercheeks
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:40 am

In post 1099, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1097, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:This is a weird perspective as Town.
It's not.
In post 1097, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:Why are you asking if it matters when we potentially mislynch her rather than trying to see her alignment
I've already provided my opinion of her alignment and regardless, my question still stands.
In post 1097, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:or RC's alignment?
What does RC's alignment (which I've opined on) have to do with my question?
Well if it has nothing to do with Mom's alignment (the subject) or RC's alignment (the respondent) then I don't see the purpose of such a question, if you want to lynch mom now make a case to convince town rather than whatever it is you think you're doing providing fluff content disguised as something useful.

~ Buttercheeks
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:04 am

Tfw gamma is obvscum but town can't be fucked to actually play the game instead of sheeping scum hopkirk on a wagon on a player who hadn't played in 3 years and claimed a role that conditionally guarantees their lynch
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:04 am

I mean this is why I day hopkirk should be the lynch D1 you're obvscum but lynching you does very little to push town wincon
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Hmm RC I really don't see Hopkirk scum but coming around on Gamma.

Anyone scum reading Hopkirk with solid reasons that haven't been refuted?

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:57 pm

In post 1106, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1104, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1100, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:Well if it has nothing to do with Mom's alignment (the subject) or RC's alignment (the respondent) then I don't see the purpose of such a question, if you want to lynch mom now make a case to convince town rather than whatever it is you think you're doing providing fluff content disguised as something useful.

~ Buttercheeks
I haven't said fuckall about wanting to lynch mom or RCs alignment. You made a comment and I asked an as yet to be answered question. If you think it was a fluff question you can kma. I wanted the TPG opinion on its comment and apparently that's too difficult to process.
No RC made a comment and you asked him a stupid question so now we're here.

RC you should respond to fitz so we can see what use it does him...

~ Buttercheeks
In post 1107, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1096, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1095, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:a role that gets policy lynched in mylo
If this is inevitable it does it really matter if she's lynched today or not?
Yes it does because we may end up in the intersection of (knowing mom is town based on flips & never hitting evens) in which case lynching ms burns a mislynch
Putting these in hydra ISO. RC is the only head that doesn't sign. Bubbles = NSG, Blossom = Keychain. FTR.

~ Buttercup
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:20 pm

Okay but the point is made I think.

And hopkirk your iso is literally not Nero Cain iso so I don't understand why I should be treating you like you're the same? Like that's kind of a garbage thing to say, just because you're both playing at town leader doesn't mean my read on you should be the same.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:24 pm

In post 1112, Hopkirk wrote:RC should have quit while he was still making sense.
And this is one helluva shitty discredit so

Notice you're completely ignoring the meat of my gamma Dunn reads to discredit me over it (same thing Gamma is doing) and I recognize that it's likely to work because my team won't let me clusterfuck you and kill the problem at the source but

Yeah pretty obvious at this point when both of you are attacking our dissonance and individual heads rather than addressing the content that we've made as a slot.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:33 pm

And hopkirk no shit I played with marangal I know who she is thanks you're just handwaving her claim making no sense as scum to push some bullshit about her being experienced when she wasn't a spectacularly gambity player even when she was around and I even vaguely recall her being quite conservative. But sure cherry pick 'oh she has 7k posts!!' like it changes the fact that she's not the type of scum player to make that claim. If we hit evens we speedlynch her but if not? Nah she's 'new'!scummy not really scummy independently
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:37 pm

If we Lynch marangal I want her townflip to be treated as a guilty on hopkirk because he's fairly clearly not approaching this with any type of intellectual honesty.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:47 pm

In post 1131, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1129, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think TPG is right here and Mom is town here. I feel like I did yesterday , she been awkward and hot and cold but I have not seen anything so far that made her scum.She seems to be really trying to be scum hunting just maybe not very good at it yet,,,,,,

Chick how is Gamma scum if he was JK..... do you think he is a strong man or acetic?
Or he just didn't make the kill?????!?!??!!!?!!!???!?!111?!?1!!1!1!!?!
Can we ban Nero Cain from hard feeding
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:11 pm

In post 1139, Almost50 wrote:So, LYNCHING GAMMA IS THE BEST OPTION.

If we have 2 killers we must have at least 1 more PR in the game and they will not have to check Gamma (dead) or Kop (will be sorted automatically) so it gives them a better chance to actually catch scum.

If we have only Mafia then we either have a confirmed Townie or a confirmed Mafioso in Kop (and if the latter then we still do have at least one PR bc we can't be all VTs in a Coney Island game).
I think you're making a lot of assumptions that don't really negate the negative value of a mislynch for town at this point.

You imply that the sole alternative to lynching gamma is a no-lynch, which is frustratingly not true. Town are making a bunch of reads that don't rely on mechanical voodoo, which you're ignoring. If we could lynch someone, on whom consesus agrees is very likely scum, then it would allow us to get a positive result on the number of roles with an NK ability, before falling into the gamma/kop gladiate you're proposing without due course.

I also completely disagree with any of the NK shenanigans being attributable to Kop's alignment. Anyone pushing a un-cc'd PR at this point is on a suicide mission.

Funny thing is, it looks like Gamma is the strong scum read currently so I digress.

~ BC
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:25 pm

In post 1142, Nero Cain wrote:still think its possible that a guilty is called on Gamma to stop a mom lynch.
I still think it's possible that you're stretching for justification of a mom=scum scenario. I'm open to a case on mom that doesn't include Kop claiming a pseudo-guilty on Gamma.

Where do you rank Hopkirk in regards to his interactions with the Mom wagon?

~ BC
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:48 pm

Given what happened the last time you tried to bypass my reads organizing shit lynches on people I didn't think were scum, I would expect you to not be doing that this game NC.

-Professor
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:00 am

Fitz in my ideal world both nc and hopkirk are dead before endgame and either flipping town is an inno on marangal I think.

Going to vote Gamma because that's where my heart is in, I'll see about my partners' feelings on that later.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:00 am

VOTE: Gamma
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:02 am

Either flipping scum you know what I mean <<3
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:53 am

What are the chances of scum WIFOMing a no-kill on Kop now?

~ BC
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:42 pm

In post 1186, Momrangal wrote:I don't know if I can have a null scum read on gamma based on that last response. I mean... He's not even fighting or trying to. He's just given up. I feel like scum would find some kind of defense and not just go "eh can't think of anything"
??? this isn't something that you townread someone for what the heck
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:42 pm

In post 1184, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1183, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1180, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm seriously disengaged right now
Someone talk to me
Summarize why people think you're scum and why they're wrong.
People think I'm scum because there's two roles claiming some form of guilty on me
I can't really give a smoking gun for why they're wrong but I ask who is scumreading me solely because of the guilties because I have questions for them
like this is a gigantic fucking misrep, gamma is scum by play and because of the reaction, pretending people are scumreading them because of the guilties is BS
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:43 pm

literally besides A50 no one is even taking the jailkeep or the cop in to account except in terms of being critical of the response to it. Gamma is scum here and is the lynch today tyia.
Kop we would appreciate being jailkept to guarantee our continued survival after Gamma flips scum.

~Professor / Raybells
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:45 pm

In post 1182, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:A50
so we should lynch Gamma bc it will help you get a better read on another player- Am I understanding this right?
A50's reasons for lynching Gamma are dumb but that doesn't mean the lynch itself is dumb: Gamma is scum.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:48 pm

Like ignore the existence of the jailkeeper: Gamma is scum by play. Gamma is scum because their reaction to the guilty was to say they didn't believe it as opposed to it being impossible.
They're scum because people are desperately trying to counterwagon someone who claimed a role scum would virtually never claim

and hopkirk keeps saying 'oh RC cant scumread me because im literally the exact same as NC' to discredit me but thats complete bull and that really should be taken as a scumclaim by everyone

What makes Mom scum in this game as opposed to just coming back and having a game where they come off as a little off because they haven't played in years?

Whereas in terms of looking for reasons that Gamma is scum: take your pick.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:51 pm

In post 910, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 882, Almost50 wrote:Nice try, Scum!Gamma

VOTE: Gamma

Got a guilty, yo!

I also suspect Fuzzy fir his entrance of D2, but let's lynch the guilty first.
*yawn*
I don't believe you
In post 940, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 936, Momrangal wrote:Can someone tell me why we are voting the pr claim and not the guilty?

This isn't making any kind of sense

Pedit: seriously?
Because the PR claim has no credibility
Like sorry?
Town's response to being fake guiltied is never to say they don't believe it: it's to say it's not true. Whether you believe it or not implies the guilty could be real.
And no one as town pushes this by saying that the PR claim has no credibility as opposed to saying that it's fake if they're town.
He's not denying the PR existing he's denying that they have the credibility to have a guilty on him, which is tantamount to a scumclaim.

Everyone currently on the Mom wagon is getting lynched over the next 3 days get your votes onto Gamma and let's lynch scum.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:59 pm

In post 1171, Hopkirk wrote:Can someone explain why lynching Mom is mylo is more effective than lynching her now?
We lose out on associations and if she's scum then we're less likely to lynch her partners.
Lynching her at 8p mylo is the same as no lynch (or worse depending on prs) in regard to numbers. The difference is that mafia choose who dies instead of Mom. I also expect there'll be people in mylo who will still be saying she's town so don't lynch her. It's not a guaranteed lynch.
When gamma flips scum this is a quicklynch tomorrow by the way. I'm still trying to encourage my team to get rid this now because it's the most threatening scum but
like their argument is that when Mom lynch literally doesn't effect win equity if town and does effect if scum that people would NOT lynch them in mylo is garbage

hopkirk isn't an idiot he's just pretending to be to continue to justify not lynching scum
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:00 pm

@Nero cain do you not have a problem with the fact that Hopkirk is repeatedly saying that I can't scumread him because I'm not scumreading you? Is that whose wagon you want to be on?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:03 pm

In post 1169, Hopkirk wrote:I'm not making a meta argument on someone I played with one time four years ago when I was new to the game.
I'm just refuting that she's new, and your conclusions formed from this point- that she wouldn't make a claim like this.
This claim is almost entirely unrelated to the fact that she's new, it's related to the fact that claiming a role that gets policy lynched like venge/ss/that is relegated to a very tiny proportion of scum players who are capable and willing to pull it off effectively and get away with it. That's not MS marangal. You also are fully aware that this is not the point and are deliberately twisting it because you're scum and should be lynched like you should have been lynched in twin trap if I survived past day 1.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:05 pm

In post 1169, Hopkirk wrote:he things you're attacking me for also apply to Nero. You aren't attacking him whatsoever.
Again some stuff does some stuff doesn't Nero's associatives with scum are significantly better than yours. Am genuinely reasonably okay with NC atm.
But yeah we will probably make sure he doesn't get to endgame with how hard he's pushing the counterwagon to scum!Gamma- but that's more of a safety move.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:06 pm

In post 1185, Momrangal wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 1186, Momrangal wrote:I don't know if I can have a null scum read on gamma based on that last response. I mean... He's not even fighting or trying to. He's just given up. I feel like scum would find some kind of defense and not just go "eh can't think of anything"
Also why TF does scum!Mom bail off of this wagon if these wagons are TvS and Mom is the scum?
And if it's her scumbuddy, why not lynch the scumbuddy knowing that Momrangal will be mechanically dealt with most of the time later in the game?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:07 pm

HOPKIRK AND GAMMA ARE SCUM. LAST IS PROBABLY IN {DEEDLES/NC/DUNN}. PLS STOP SHEEPING SCUM HOPKIRK THANKS IN ADVANCE.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:07 pm

All of the above is Proessor/RC
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:10 pm

On that front: at least one of my daughters has expressed willingness to powerlynch Hopkirk today. Don't want to divide the wagons, but who all is interested in going there today?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:58 am

In post 1208, Almost50 wrote:My personal preferred top 3 lynches:

1- Gamma
2- Emerald
3- Gamma Emerald
This is a scumclaim

There's no way emerald would ever be above gamma

Please quicklynch this motherfucker

~Prof
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:59 am

In post 1210, Hopkirk wrote:Is nobody else concerned that Fuzzy only has 2 townreads (claimed prs only), and his reads list doesn't really follow him.
Wow gamma is going through over mom let's start distracting to another lynchbaity townie. Correct me if I'm wrong but you've never given a gamma read: y u chainsaws so hard
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:00 am

In post 1209, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1204, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1196, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:@Nero cain do you not have a problem with the fact that Hopkirk is repeatedly saying that I can't scumread him because I'm not scumreading you? Is that whose wagon you want to be on?
It's a little cringe.

I will prob not vote Gamma just to spite shitbells.
Except I'm not saying I'm 'exactly the same as Necro' I'm saying I'm the same in the incredibly vague and general things that RC is talking about.
He hasn't exactly mentioned specifics. the broad comments he's made largely apply to both of us, but he framed it as though only I was relevant.
Mm you both have a horrible iso
You both most likely have only voted town

But you feel a lot worse by ISO than he does so
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:09 am

Well unless the deedles is scum, in which case you distanced some.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #127) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:32 am

Top guess for third scum is actually the deedles

The I'd be okay with being lynched so I don't have to talk to you in early game was why I wrote her off as town but it actually makes a shit ton of sense as scum theatre with scum hopkirk.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:32 am

Nero why are you committing hate crimes against poor cowbells?
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:34 am

^ all prof
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:38 am

In post 847, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 296, Almost50 wrote:Yeah, I have read NOTHING, but I have reads :P

Nero is DAYVIG (that's a given)
havingfitz is the SERILA KILLER (would've said "or Vig" except we already have a dayvig, don't we?) :P
Kokichi Oma is the
opposite alignment
of whatever I end up reading him.
Kop is 1-shot Cop/Traker/Gunsmith or whatever.
Dunn will post once or twice every cycle.
Fuzzy will live up to his name (at least he's being honest)
The Powerpuff Girls will eventually win the game if Scum, and if Town will be shot N1.
Assemblerotws will appear scummy regardless of his true alignment.
Chickadee is TOWN (again, regardless of her true alignment)
--------
Lynch pool: yurkin/Momrangal/Hopkirk
Reason: I don't know any of them, so better safe than sorry.

Oh and I claim Jester! :lol:

Off to read now
well this is quite the start
I feel like this is meant to confuse tbh, cos I sure am confused, like what's the point of this post
More reasons that Gamma should be utterly removed from existence.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:49 am

In post 1219, RadiantCowbells wrote:Heckin good boye
Sry S_S

If I stop posting then heckin hopkirk will pull a bamboozle and Lynch the townies I need to bork to alert hoomin to bad boye
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:50 am

Bork! Bork! Bork! Bork! Bork! Bork! Bork! Bork! Bork!
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:51 am

Pls don't arrest for borkin am doing a protec u see save from bamboozle
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:52 am

Won't be no bamboozlin while good boye is here
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:39 pm

Btw scum aren't bussing from the looks of it so this is a pretty clean town wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”