chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Burden of proficiency is not on me that's actually not how it works.

If I can get a lynch through without a case I don't need to make one.

You seem to think townkid should be townreading you. So either you're 100% convinced we're not the same alignment or you want to refine your read, and this is me telling you that let's have a conversation assuming I'm townkid.

Why should I be townreading you?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

proof, proficiency whatever
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #202) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hmm just so I understand here you are admitting that you have seen me in games demolishing scumteams, and you've seen Elli do the same.
You've also, then, for the record, watched it make no sense to you as it's happening, right?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #203) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Because if the answer to all of that is as expected, I don't see what the strenuous objection here is? Like, assuming you and Venmar are both town and correctly reading each other, then I got a read wrong so I'm dumb or scum because of that?

Rather than wanting to sit and work with me and towncase yourself for me to correct my course?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #204) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2088, Antihero wrote:beeboy is an amateur
lul
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #205) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That's cool the dan clock has started, since that slot should be pretty confidently town by sheep.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #206) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean PoE is doubly devastating in this game right so even the worst scumslot they'll likely try to get 1 T/T pair for.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (isolation #207) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

See this I can work with. Can you point me to 1-3 specific posts that are examples of ones where you wrote in one shot your thoughts and then why you kind of balked at them later once you posted them?

Also, the reason you don't feel the heat of 1000 burning chesskids as you would expect is I haven't committed to wanted Reckmar head. I'm going in that direction currently, and I could get my blood if I decided to but something's off this game. I suspect it has to do with scum having fooled their dance partners which definitely muddies the waters.

Keep working with me.

In addition to the above, why is Shiro another scumread of yours? What is your read on Fire?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #208) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

if it's a slip the slip is that you're scum together with him so you sure you want to point that out Mr. Venmar?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #209) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

reck I'll get back to you

Fire, why is Shiro not in thread talking to many people rather than just exploting you for a hard defense of her?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #210) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

you're the clod townreading her based on PT posts

when all the in thread posts do not merit a townread
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #211) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

keep waiting kiddo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #212) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The best Kurt Russell movie is Guardians 2 fight me
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #213) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2174, Firebringer wrote:Yeah I don’t scumread chess anymore.
I thought he was being arrogant scum now I just think he is arrogant Town.
I mean arrogant is literally my middle name that I could have told you pregame

why the change?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #214) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2180, Venmar wrote:omg

u know what guardians 2 is amazing because of kurt russell and might be better than guardians 1
Guardians 2 is good in spite of kurt russell
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #215) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Please don't compare me to RC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #216) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

meta is trash
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (isolation #217) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #218) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm sorry my memes are too dank for you
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #219) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2197, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2184, chesskid3 wrote:Please don't compare me to RC
I’ll have better thoughts to explain it latter maybe.
There’s just a certain kind of vibe where u seem more in control of game space and know how to manuveur around everything that comes from scum who knows what they can and can’t do very well and as game went on it seemed more clear u didn’t actually have that u didn’t have that level control and weren’t as there as you would be as scum.

Does that make sense?
not really

I think you're conflating my charisma with control
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #220) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2198, beeboy wrote:You were scum in 2 of those games.
And town in 1.

:ShittyElliTool: says your scum
A P O L O G I Z E
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (isolation #221) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

How do you distinguish between me not knowing what's up because I don't know exactly everyone's alignments

and me acting like that?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #222) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2203, Firebringer wrote:It’s just something I have experience with kind of getting a feel and seeing?
ok
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #223) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

as long as it's not proveable ur good
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

what's the dumdum place kagami share ur notes with the class pls
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2235, Kagami wrote:No passing notes in class
read in front of class or get detention
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #226) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

How's it toothless? Either we die and my extreme skepticism is noted and got a nice blue color next to it

or we're alive and the hall monitor is coming?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #227) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Or you all die and then you shoulda shared the notes kappa
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #228) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not ignoring them, I'm waiting for my more curvaceous half.

Even assuming a scum there though where are the other two Kags
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #229) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2241, Antihero wrote:
In post 2238, Antihero wrote:we're not leaving before intermission regardless
^

also, i knew you were skeptical of kagami since the whole "[redacted]" scumread thing so.... ok not a secret
I'm not particularly interested im pursuing it now but I just want more from Kags in thread :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #230) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

What was your read on beeboy and sheep
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #231) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Actually I like what you just said one moment
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I think i need a promise in blood from Harambe to sheep Anti while he's alive and then I think we gucci in the prada kags
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

How about instead you play the game and be an integral but silent part of winning

any time you see Antihero go VOTE: person

you go VOTE: person
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I want you in the game because youre town.

I want you to sheep Antihero because you have no idea what's going on in this game
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean feel free to post and interact and stuff I just

I want your vote in a place I'm more confident in as you are adjusting to MafiaScum? If you can live with that and not be too insulted
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #236) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok good talk thanks man
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #237) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

yeah pretty sure I never voted haram so it's more poop points for Venmar
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #238) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I did joke about PLing you tho!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #239) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

give me mouth to mouth bb <3
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #240) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Can we take a break from mafia so I can present my stunning victory at chess this evening against an international master
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #241) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

[Date "2018.02.08"]
[White "some IM"]
[Black "CHESSKID"]
[Result "0-1"]
[ECO "D91"]

1. d4 Nf6 2. c4 g6 3. Nc3 d5 4. Bg5 Bg7 5. Nf3 Ne4 6. cxd5 Nxg5 7. Nxg5 e6 8.
Nf3 exd5 9. e3 O-O 10. Be2 c6 11. O-O Re8 12. b4 a5 13. b5 c5 14. Qd2 c4 15.
Ne1 Be6 16. Bf3 f5 17. Nc2 b6 18. g3 Qd6 19. Bg2 Nd7 20. f3 Nf6 21. Rad1 Bh6
22. Qf2 Rf8 23. Rfe1 Rae8 24. Bf1 g5 25. Qg2 g4 26. Be2 gxf3 27. Bxf3 Ne4 28.
Ne2 Re7 29. Rf1 Rc8 30. Kh1 c3 31. g4 Rg7 32. Qh3 fxg4 33. Qxh6 gxf3 34. Nf4
Bf5 35. Qxd6 Nxd6 36. Ne1 Be4 37. Rf2 Nf5 38. Ne6 Nxe3 0-1

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #242) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

don't bomb dan til dance 2 earliest.

Sheep was townie
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (isolation #243) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It should be in the PT u lazy fuck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #244) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^ flip this pls
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #245) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

we made out one time
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #246) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Reck talking about how the chesskid wagon stalled is hilarious when u consider there never was a chesskid wagon

I'd really much rather lynch them than fireshiro? Because Like FireShiro is an easy lynch even on dance 2 and for some reason people aren't voting Reckmar...
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #247) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2378, Harambey180 wrote:
In post 2372, chesskid3 wrote:Reck talking about how the chesskid wagon stalled is hilarious when u consider there never was a chesskid wagon

I'd really much rather lynch them than fireshiro? Because Like FireShiro is an easy lynch even on dance 2 and for some reason people aren't voting Reckmar...
'It's an easy lynch' = It's an easy excuse.

Like what do you want to accomplish with saying this. "Oh we shouldn't lynch them because they are an easy lynch". How do you know that they're indeed not scum like you imply by saying that? The only thing that this could cause is that the Fireshiro wagon breaks down, but jeez, it doesn't start another wagon.
I'm convinced as Town you should push for your wagon more than trying to stop another wagon. That will also make the game last longer and it's only going to cause us to be more divided.

Also Fireshiro looks like a good lynch anyways. Not only there's high chances that one of them is scum, also if indeed one of them flips scum then that's a big arrow pointing at you for trying to stop the lynch. Whatever's gonna happen, pushing for your own wagon helps more than stopping another, also trying to stop another wagon is more likely to cause suspicion on you when you fail to stop it.
I'm still not entirely sure on you and your surprisingly silent partner Elli.
I don't even know why I'm going to try to explain life to you but here you go

I fully expect Elli and I die tonight. I also have 0 faith in Reckmar being lynched dance 2.

FireShiro has 0% chance of endgaming based on the # of scumreads on Fire.

Thanks.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #248) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2397, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2372, chesskid3 wrote:Reck talking about how the chesskid wagon stalled is hilarious when u consider there never was a chesskid wagon

chesskid jumps to push a wagon on me again after I call him scum lmfao
Yeah except let's play back the tapes

when did you start calling me scum?

O right after u were in the CK laser sights
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #249) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

pew pew motherfucka
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (isolation #250) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

holler holler

get some fucking dollar
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #251) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

VOTE: Reckmar

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #252) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Show me your sheep herding abilities Antihero
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #253) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

so then why the fuck aren't we lynching it with fire?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #254) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

People saying ooo i think there's money there

and then not voting it

means there fuckin MONEY there

ya feel me dog?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (isolation #255) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2419, Venmar wrote:
In post 2417, chesskid3 wrote:People saying ooo i think there's money there

and then not voting it

means there fuckin MONEY there

ya feel me dog?
i feel like this applies to your wagon but x10?
Lmao no, because people are townreading me and trusting my Elli reading ability?

Whereas everyone's saying there's a scumfuck in you/reck but NOT VOTING YOU TO GET GUILLOTINED IN UR BUTTHOLE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #256) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

That's exactly the point, I'm not :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #257) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

can you like actually read thanks fire
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #258) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh yeah I meant Shiro lmao ok good catch
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #259) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

we aren't lynchign Harambe he's in the endgame bundle

we're lynching reckmar

fall in or fuck off
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #260) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

But like that's not how you win mafia

when the good mafia players are alive you listen to them

once they've died you can run amock like chickens with your heads off and lynch whoever and hope the goodie goods set u up good enough that you can't blow it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #261) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

who are u voting fire
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #262) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2383, FakeGod wrote:Dunnstral - Maki Harukawa [2] - Firebringer, Kagami
like can this wagon join with the reckmar one thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #263) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

WHO WANTS MONEY

RECKMAR IS MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #264) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2479, xRECKONERx wrote:Oh yes well chess said he would die tonight over the IC yes that's reasonable and then when he doesn't die and anti does instead he will go WELL OBV THEY SHOT THE CONFIRMED TOWN and weasel his way out of it
I like how this is the first thing that comes to your mind

not how awkward it'll look for me when you and venmar are dead and T/T amirite?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #265) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

look at this reck scumbag trying to convince multiple people to leave dance
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #266) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

HARAMBE WE TALKED ABOUT THIS

YOUR VOTE BELONGS TO ANTIHERO
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #267) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2487, xRECKONERx wrote:Anyway answer who the scum is in me/venmar or fuck off
can I have a threesome with both of your corpses or are you anti necrophilia
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #268) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

RECK

ROPE

NOW.

HARAMBE

DONT BE A FOOL SEDUCED BY DREAMS OF GLORY YOU'LL JUST BE A CUCKOLD LIKE ALISAE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #269) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

No i'm actually leaning more reck scum than you scum

but it's more

there is NO world where you both flip town so I don't need to figure it out
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #270) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

JFK HARAMBE YOU MORON
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #271) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Lynch order:
Venmar - xRECKONERx
Dunnstral - Maki Harukawa
Firebringer - Shiro
Antihero - Kagami
beeboy - ActionDan
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #272) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

PLEASE FUCKIN SHEEP THIS CUZ NOW ITS FUCKIN NIGHT YOU AHOLES
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #273) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

wait sorry
2 and 3 are wrong

Lynch order:
Venmar - xRECKONERx
Firebringer - Shiro
Antihero - Kagami
beeboy - ActionDan
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #274) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

its night you fuckwad reck congrats you baited a mentally immature "15 year old" into leaving game and taking us right to night 1

Good fuckin scumplay well done bro
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #275) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2503, xRECKONERx wrote:solving the game
game is solved
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #276) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Lynch OrderVenmar - xRECKONERx
Firebringer - Shiro
Antihero - Kagami
beeboy - ActionDan
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #277) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Reck I left all my sweet messages for you in the dead PT.

Try to talk shit when you probably threw harder than Ali even seeing as the game was PoEd until you emotionally manipulated someone who self-proclaimed to act like a 3 year old?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (isolation #278) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Sad but true :(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (isolation #279) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2998, Ellibereth wrote:Haram then threw.
Those under the legal age cannot be held responsible for their actions
That was on Reck mostly, and some on fire.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (isolation #280) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3009, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3001, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 2998, Ellibereth wrote:Haram then threw.
Those under the legal age cannot be held responsible for their actions
That was on Reck mostly, and some on fire.
I yelled at him to do it but you know he was being dumb
just say sorry and move on

It was autowin until that even not accounting for having to care about the order because S/S is an option
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #281) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you dont win games by lynching the village idiot
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (isolation #282) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ok but that one gives me more erotic pleasure than winning 10 mafia games would
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (isolation #283) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3020, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3017, chesskid3 wrote:you dont win games by lynching the village idiot
I was lynching gamma not harambe
Unless u think gamma was village idiot too cause I actually think he played way better than usuals which is why I scumread him
Gamma was obvtown
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (isolation #284) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I only love my new bride Ellibereth
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #285) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you know who sucks

all u fuckers with 2 page PTs
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #286) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I think there were just a lot of LVPs
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #287) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

When do I ever engage scum more than to scream at them
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3057 (isolation #288) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

but don't act high and mighty your reads were strictly worse than mine so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (isolation #289) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3056, xRECKONERx wrote:i wasn't scum bub
sure but nobody's scum until dat sweet scum flip

so a scumread is enough not to engage
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (isolation #290) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

like maybe we're both salty jerks but you've seen this show a lot

and its a good show but nothings perfect u just cant handle the crosshairs

I mean? I had that order specifically because it was supposedly the most sure win from tge gamestate after harambe suied.

still shocked u and fire BOTH goaded obvtown to sui and were both town
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #291) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Kagami was where she was in the order because that was still a win and antihero was valuable to keep alive. This shoukd have been very clear from thread that there was solid scumread on kagami
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #292) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

like yes u had a scumread on Dunn but you were also omgusing me, harambe, and wanted fireshiro dead too

so?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3072 (isolation #293) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

kilos u twat
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (isolation #294) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

FK THE SCUM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”