xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #99 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 38, sheepsaysmeep wrote:is it time for me to learn what rejection feels like

My Dearest Sheep,

Thank you for not being a fucking weeb with an anime avatar.

Yours truly,

xXxNoScOpE420bLaZeItReCkOnErXxX

green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #123 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 103, Alisae wrote:I don't characteristicly take Reck to offer sheep like that right away tbh.
1) Meta sucks
2) You have no idea what I characteristically do
3) Anime sucks and sheep was the first person w/out an anime avatar I saw while scrolling thru
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 99, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 38, sheepsaysmeep wrote:is it time for me to learn what rejection feels like

My Dearest Sheep,

Thank you for not being a fucking weeb with an anime avatar.

Yours truly,

xXxNoScOpE420bLaZeItReCkOnErXxX

green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #215 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 152, Harambey180 wrote:Hey
xRECKONERx

Listen up

You + Me = Bowchikkawowow.

In other words: pls invite me :oops:
im very tempted but
In post 149, beeboy wrote:Anti I think you should pair up with Reck btw.

pedit: See that would work but we are both guys.
id love to bone down with my boy anti
In post 205, Alisae wrote:{Maki, Fire, Reck}
Case closed friends.
oh good another RC-lite
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #216 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@ANTIHERO BONE ME I MEAN DANCE WITH ME
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #218 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

can you maybe piss off and not talk to me if you're just gonna be spamming and condescending

i think you're town so id rather just have you not address me at all because im bad at impulse control and dont want to spend 20 pages screaming at you about how dumb and wrong you are

my name is in fancy colors now so i can't be as mean as i want to be
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #224 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Well, I'm not spamming the thread with stupid bullshit making it really hard for any reasonable town player to read anything coherently, for one.

So that already puts me a leg up on you.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't particularly care that you're misreading me, I care that you're spamming and being obnoxious about it.
The game has been open 45 minutes and you have 31 posts.
beeboy has 46.

I can deal with your read on me eventually because that's what happens, reads grow & evolve.
I cannot deal with the spam and it's explicitly anti-town when half the spam posts are contentless and dumb.
Spam post if you have actually interesting things to say, otherwise stop and sit back and let the game breathe a little bit, fucking Christ.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

chesskid is dumb, and also probably town for now because that's easier for me to just assume on D1. I'll reassess later.
Harambey actually strikes a scummy chord with me, I don't like him shrugging off pre-dance reads and biding his time and I don't like SOMETHING in my gut about his chesskid interactions early.
Alisae is spamming and probably town because honestly it comes down to me thinking it would be almost too cheeky for e to enter the game the way e did. I don't want to lynch it, but I could also see how I would be blinded by someone who spams then makes a genuine connection to reach out to me.
Antihero is town HOT TAKE.
beeboy is scummy af because what the fuck is the point of this post other than empty content and the appearance of doing something? Actually beeboy's entire iso alternates between scummy, infuriating, and annoying.
Dunn can be light scum lean for the weird reaction to Joey's claim of the scumkill in 140/143.
Ellibereth can be a fat pile of null. I do find it weird he's not reaction hunting or doing anything since he seems to have a real boner for proving he TRULY BELONGS in the pantheon of the SDC and yet here he's just posting empty memes and game-irrelevant shit so far.
Firebringer idfk man. Dude's a walking meme/joke. I guess I will sort him later.
Gamma is like, fine. I rather like the attempt to setup break early.
Joey's posts make me want to put a gun in my mouth so he can die whenever, I don't care what alignment he is.
I like that Kagami also picked up on scum-beeboy vibes so Kagami can get town points for that.
Maki paired with Dunn who I have a slight scumlean on and I don't see the point in scum pairing with themselves? Unless someone wants to tell me why this is secretly optimal play I'll just assume Dunnscum=Makitown but I'm not heavy on either of those reads rn.
sheep whines about preemptively not being picked and his empty reads are dumb and bad ok that's all

I kinda want to pair with Antihero or Venmar, for old time's sakes.
And yes, I asked sheep as a joke post to open the game. We're both ladies. It'd never work in this homophobic society.

scum are in {Harambey/beeboy/Dunnstral/sheep} probably
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 243, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 240, xRECKONERx wrote:Dunn can be light scum lean for the weird reaction to Joey's claim of the scumkill in 140/143.
Seems oddly narrow that this is the only thing you looked at in my iso and it has you ignoring maki and deciding on a final scum team
I said "I'm not heavy on either of those reads rn".

This means the reads are weak at best compared to everything else.
Also, we're 1 hour into the game, one weird interaction is going to put you in a column like that.

But your overdefensiveness and attempt to dismiss my STATED TO BE VERY WEAK SCUM READ on you has solidified it even more in my mind!

p.edit: Because I recognize his name and Venmar's name and the other two names I recognized and wanted to play with were Elli/chess and they are paired already.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 235, Firebringer wrote:
In post 229, xRECKONERx wrote:I care that you're spamming and being obnoxious about it.
I’ve heard stories of you being a spam fuck back in the day.
Did someone lie to me or u a hypocrite?
I'm probably just falling for bait here, but:

Screaming Death Clan sort of originated the spammy screamy style of play on this site. The difference is that, back then, the players using that strategy were actually good at the game and earned the reputation necessary to use that style appropriately.

Today's meta is "everybody just spams constantly even though 90% of the people playing are not good" and that's why it's ineffective.

It's also why I try not to utilize that style anymore, because I'm not as good as I once was.
But it's hard to deny that in its prime, Screaming Death Clan mowed down games with that style.
Maybe that's why I'm more sensitive to the spam issue than most.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 254, chesskid3 wrote:reck why am I a dumby :(
In post 52, chesskid3 wrote:Is that not how this works? I could have sworn I read somewhere in rules or signup thread that each lady can only propose once but now I can't find it
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Alisae:
Mostly the Harambey read, here I feel like you're not taking into consideration his lack of expierence. Like yeah, I agree with you completely, him trying to rush pre-dance would be extremely scummy. However I really don't think he understands why that's bad to do, mostly because I get this from my interactions with him. The way is thinking is extremely simpleminded and he's not really taking into considertion the bigger picture. And that looks really natural for me. So I guess my main concern here is what makes it seem like its coming from scum and/or what is making his actions come with malicious intent?
I don't care if someone's experienced or not, I care if it's scummy or not.
If it is, and they're town, they'll learn what is scummy in the future.
If it is, and they're scum, then they are caught.
People can hide behind bullshit like meta & inexperience...it's futile to try to sort people's genuineness.
When it comes to reading me, I don't really get the feeling you're trying to read what I am actually posting and for the most part dismissing it as spam, but tbf I think your opinion of me is that I'm hyperactive and as such cancer/bad at the game because lolms nowadays so...
Please explain to me the "feeling" you "get" when someone is "reading what you're posting" versus "just dismissing it". I literally said my entire read on you comes from your first post, because I don't see scum being that cheeky. I think YOU aren't reading what I am posting?
I kinda share a similar concern with your Kagami read in that, I don't think you're really making the best attempt to sort them, however I don't think they have the content to be correctly sorted right now?
Please explain to me what a "best attempt to sort" Kagami looks like vs what I did, which is agree w/ her reads.
When it comes to Bee, I kinda just disagree? I feel like there are points where he's thinking about the game from a town PoV (mostly seen in 121). Like, I can understand how you see this. Like to me this FEELS like he could be scum, but I just don't think he is just by how he's posting? Like some of it reads uncomfortable to me. But I think its just honestly more likely that he's town, and later in the game that'll become a lot more apparent.
I don't care about you letting my scumreads off the hook by saying "well later in the game he will just be townier just wait", so I'll ignore this.
Can you explain what makes you think Dunn's posting there is wierd?
Dunn's post is weird because it seems like he's confused and wanting to point to Joey's obvjoke about using the scumkill. It's almost as if he wants to draw attention to it. I'm bad with words. Scum would read that joke reaction as more alarming than town would, because I think town would just brush it off as a joke and move on. The fact he comments on it at all is weird to me. What are the outcomes there?

"Do you mean the scum kill?"

"Yes: I am scum."
"No: I meant another kill that I secretly have in this open setup."

It just sits weird with me.
When it comes to Elli, I agree with you his posting is NAI atm. What I don't agree with is the expectation of him to be tryharding this early on atm, mostly because he just, doesn't do that? Atleast not an hour into the beginning of the game.
I'm gonna guarantee you I'm infinitely more familiar with Ellibereth than you, just in general, since we were both members of SDC 8 years ago.
I'm gonna also guarantee you that I've had conversations very recently w/ Elli where I was trolling him saying he wasn't as good as the rest of us back then, which is mostly what I was referencing.
Like, I feel like you picked out a bunch of easy scumreads that can be easily justified, I don't really know if you're really trying to sort people, and it doesn't read that way to me.
Yes. I ISO'd all the posts in a 9 page game, most of which were 5 words or less, and gave my opinions on each one.
They aren't going to be Atlas Shrugged.
I'm posting what I can, letting it guide my thoughts, until we hit another milestone where I feel like reevaluating.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #279 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 278, Alisae wrote:See, the thing is, I don't feel like you're trying to evaluate if he is hiding behind his inexperience.
Correct. I'm not. Because I don't care that he's inexperienced.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #671 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

15 fuckin' pages? Alright. Okay. Yeah.

Questions I have:
@ANTIHERO: Do you want to pair with me or should I offer to Venmar?
In post 367, Venmar wrote:would like to hear from the ladies as to why anti isn't their first choice for pairing
He was my first choice. I dunno that it's wise though. He's obviously who scum wanna get out of the game so is the best play to pair him with someone we scumread?

We should stop posting transparent pngs of anime characters???? a thought

whoever said alisae trying to control the game was scummy has my attention. enough to move alisae's early post out of the town pile and into the "im not sure maybe null" pile

actually reading these pages ive convinced myself:
@VENMAR DANCE WITH ME

joey should leave the dance d1

welp nvm

making a self-note to reread chess 530 in more detail when im not skimming to catch up before i go play monster hunter
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #672 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@anti: I will accept if u want but that just means scum can safely kill you and knock out 2 people

we want to pair the "need to kill" townplayers (from scum POV) with potential scum so they have to hit one of their own if they want you gone
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #676 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

okay nvm im caught up, reading your post now

why is dunn town if elli is town? scum could've seen you nab a pairing right off the bat and panicked about it and immediately sent out a pairing request
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #678 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 674, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 672, xRECKONERx wrote:@anti: I will accept if u want but that just means scum can safely kill you and knock out 2 people

we want to pair the "need to kill" townplayers (from scum POV) with potential scum so they have to hit one of their own if they want you gone
Yeah but there's already a pair of that. Assuming me/Elli are both town. And if we aren't we'll sort that shit out right pronto and town's already up.

I.e. 2 pairs of must kill when they can only kill 1 is a shit situation for scum
there is no world in which you/elli as nonconfirmed town are a more priority kill target for scum than an innocent child who had his role PM revealed in the opening post

i love you chessy but no
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #680 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

you: "scum would have to jump on pairings quick to make sure it wasn't all town-town pairings!"
also you: "oh but ignore dunn doing that, he's town by play"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #689 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i mean at least that way we still have a conftown on the board and can piece it out from there as opposed to just losing conftown

elli/chess are good but they're way overconfident that their presence is more powerful than a literal mod confirmed town
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #713 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 696, Antihero wrote:you think venmar is town, reck?
I think he's leaning town and more importantly he is SANITY for me who I think I can probably just read later if he winds up being scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #755 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

chess-eli
maki-dunn
shiro-fb
alisae-joey
reck-venmar

remaining:
beeboy
kokichi
antihero
harambey

sheep
kagami
gamma
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #762 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i think koki is townish for openly saying "yeah leave me out" but im susceptible to wifom
id rather leave out beeboy
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #764 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

or harambey

actually yeah either of them over koki
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #768 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

what if someone pairs w/ anti and then we just leave everyone else out

p.edit: the sacrifice was due to koki's frustrations w/ my tone and style of play
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #775 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh god the anime avatar horde is starting up

im out for now, time to kill a diablos, bye
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #971 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Alisaes continued belief that something being easy means it has to be disingenuous or scummy is still the most baffling thing about this game
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #978 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Honestly all remaining ladies should have an open offer on the table to venmar right now
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1095 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1005, Antihero wrote:
In post 1003, Venmar wrote:just goes to show how anti as the IC is sitting on his hands.
cool discredit

you and reck can go first
babe dont hurt me like this
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1422 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Antihero: I'm not sure Venmar is town. I think he is based on gut and the fact he stood out in the crowd for taking my side when it seemed like the whole game was against me. Like I said already, I feel pretty confident I can sort him later. And his first post in our PT was fairly town feeling IMO. I'll continue to evaluate. I also think your kneejerk desire to leave him out is probably bad and due in part to you sippin' that haterade. The one thing I think could make him scum is his story about just refreshing my ISO to see if I offered him to dance. Like, I could see it coming from town, but I think if scumVenmar sensed I was about to ask him to dance, he'd want to jump on that ASAP. That's about the only red flag for me at this point.

I don't think I'm going to read any of Shiro's posts so long as she posts in that heinous pink fot.

Also, I agree with Venmar in voting the Alisae pairing. It's moreso because Joey's predance posting was god awful (and not just in the "oh god someone please put a bullet in my head" way) but also someone (I don't remember who because fuck you all this game has five billion pages) pointed out that Alisae was making a really big attempt early to control the game. I'm not super into that. However, it's not where my vote is gonna go right now, because there's someone else I want dead more. If one of them is town they should leave the dance and save me the headache.

Like I said, I really didn't want Koki to be the one left out and would've preferrerd beeboy. I thought Koki's frustration with my posting style felt genuine and I really didn't see her offering to be the one left out as scum.
Note to go back, if I ever have the stamina, and try to read what happened with that.

(As an aside: this is why spamposting sucks. It makes it a fucking chore to go back and read ANYTHING later.)

I think Alisae's "you activated my trap card" post smacks of lunacy and is also so far off base I don't even know where to begin. I'm not in the business of defending people for them, but I have specific issues with you claiming "pushing to win a debate" somehow means "scum". It doesn't. I push to win debates all the time. chesskid notoriously does it as town where he just shouts until he's wins the argument.

And...is that a real leaving the dance from Alisae? Jesus. Ask and you shall receive.

There's the flip. Well, fuck, that was utterly disappointing. Okay then.

(note: nothing in Alisae's post actually makes Venmar scum. This isn't a cop guilty vs cop claim, this is just pure bad speculation)

Gamma's rage posting feels manufactured in the post-Alisae-flip moments.

@Maki: Talk to me about your Dunn scum read, I'm interested in this product and/or service.

@Elli: Why do you say beeboy is here to just meme?

@chesskid3: Do you think Elli could be scum? *thinking*

@EVERYONE: PLEASE FUCKING CHILL WITH THE SPAMMING.

It is making it way too difficult to catch up after only a few hours away from the game. And shit like "Oh man, I want to go back and read Koki interactions and who pushed for that" is basically impossible at this point due to the number of pages.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1427 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: beeboy
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1432 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1424, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1422, xRECKONERx wrote:@chesskid3: Do you think Elli could be scum? *thinking*
not interested in this
Based on this post, I would lynch chesskid as well.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1436 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Basically at this point I wouldn't lynch Anti/Kagami.

There's at least one half of every pairing I would be fine with dying.

chess/Elli- Elli pulling chess off of beeboy & chess refusing to entertain my questioning about his read on Elli
Dunn/Maki- Dunn pinged me from the start and Maki seems to have a scumread on Dunn from their PT
Firebringer/Shiro- actually I dont' have any real reason to think this one is scum? So put them at the bottom of the list (I'm just not reading Shiro's posts at all bc pink eyesore)
beeboy/sheep- ive thought beeboy was scum since start *shrug*
Harambey/Gamma- Harambey's pregame shit really rubbed me the wrong way and I don't care he was a newbie + Gamma's reaction to Alisae/Joey flipping felt fake as fuck
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1445 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because you're refusing to engage/contribute to figuring out someone's alignment and maybe you want to play that way but I don't play that way and you know this.

I think Elli being like "oh beeboy's just here to troll, it's fine, ignore him" is suspect as fuck and the fact you just gobbled it up makes me doubt your abilities
and when I doubt chesskid's abilities, that means he has to be scum, because town chesskid is actually good at the game

p.edit: Okay. Then at worst, beeboy is a necessary policy lynch.
At best, it's scum.

Cool with my vote, ya dig.

p.edit2: No, it was me just listing all the teams and realizing halfway through that Fire/Shiro weren't actually that scummy
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1492 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1447, Antihero wrote:
In post 1422, xRECKONERx wrote:I also think your kneejerk desire to leave him out is probably bad and due in part to you sippin' that haterade.
/sigh

ok so fine you don't agree w me, i can deal with that but i wasn't sipping any haterade when i initially formed the read (honestly, i'm not even sipping that much haterade now... i'm already pretty much over it, i don't hold grudges)

can people please stop acting like i have a vendetta coloring my read because i really don't
If you can, mind showing me/telling me what about Venmar's early posts made you read him as scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1497 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1450, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Reck do you believe me when I say I had a physical reaction? If not, why not?
I have literally no way to know if this is true or not so I don't care
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1506 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why would I lie about a physical reaction?
Also fuk u sheep for garciaing
For those sweet town AtE ragepoints? Obviously?
In post 1474, beeboy wrote:Venmar - xRECKONERx
Harambey180 - Gamma Emerald

I think I want to lynch these.
I'll consider others tomorrow.

Signing off for now.
Would be nice if Sheep starts doing mega town stuff while I am gone.
who is your scumread in each of those pairs?

@anti: i dont see where venmar "took my side" so much as he questioned ali's genuine-ness in the questioning/reads?
i do think his beetlejuice tell on koki was bad. hm.
but his 428 about kokichi being scum bc of empty defensiveness fluff posting rings semi-coherent to me, i dont see anything scummy w/ that
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1597 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1526, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1524, Venmar wrote:
In post 1517, Dunnstral wrote:Consider that your partner may be scum. Look at their read/progression on me in specific and see if it adds up
please elaborate
I'm saying his read on me is based on one post back around 100 "pinging him". He hasn't progressed his read since then, or even indicated that he's reading my posts. His read is getting real stale.

I'm saying I don't think he is town
Yeah until you do something to change the trajectory of my read I'm not gonna change it? Dunno what to tell you
Assume I think everything you've done since early game is either null or still scummy (or I didn't read it) until my read changes
The more whining you do about this and the more you try to discredit a read on you because "it was a long time ago", the scummier you look bub
In post 1542, Venmar wrote:
In post 1526, Dunnstral wrote:I'm saying his read on me is based on one post back around 100 "pinging him". He hasn't progressed his read since then, or even indicated that he's reading my posts. His read is getting real stale.
my opinion of reck aside,

im not really seeing anything wrong with his read progression on you. old reads =/= scummy. i would see a problem with it maybe if he was still pushing a stale read on you, but he isn't doing that.
GOOD GOD THE MINDMELD
venmar is making it hard for me to consider lolsuiciding on him later
In post 1551, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why would I take it to physical reactions if I wanted that? I'd already fallen flat with the shouting, what makes you think I'd think that would fare better?
Because you were getting flak for the faked reaction, so you decided to lean into harder literally exactly for this reason right here? So you can drag me/others down a neverending tunnel of WIFOM and mystery?
Granted you didn't plan this out, it's just a result of your actions, but I don't think much of what scum actually does in this game is pre-planned, it's more of just a subconscious knowing that something will happen if certain actions are taken
In any case, you really shouldn't have your panties in a bunch over this. You're not my top scumread. I read 80% of the game pairs as scummy right now so at some point some people have to get cleared and onto the town pile.

Anyway, regardless, I'd put Gamma at the bottom of the want to lynch pile from my list earlier. Makes my current pairings something like:

sheepboy > Dunnkawa > chessbereth > Gammambey > Shirebringo > Antigami
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1598 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ugh I literally stopped at the vote count instead of the rest of the game.

Harambey's catchup post is really fucking stupid.
Shiro was nice enough to de-colorize things for me and thanks for that. But that ISO is very underwhelming. :|
So is Shiro's followup.

Why does every pairing have a scummyperson in them?

*sigh* sheep hasn't done anything egregious and even beeboy isn't pinging me as hard as some others.
K let's reassess.

VOTE: Dunnkawa
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2076 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Y'all put up 20 pages since I got to work this morning. So, again, Imma just gonna skim this and not read very closely.

Yes, it's unfortunate I read scum in almost every pair (or, at least, each pair has someone I would lynch in them). It's also not helping me sort my reads that I can't tell which way is up among all the noise.

My read on Dunnstral is pretty much just the early light scumread I had plus Maki saying Dunn was scummy. Then, he was overly defensive of my light scumread. That's it. I haven't retained any other information.
Venmar
, does that change your opinion you expressed in 1611?

I really read Venmar as town for his back and forth with chesskid. I don't think Venmar town has that much swagger in his back and forth and isn't as willing to go toe-to-toe with chesskid. I guess that doesn't matter if they're BOTH scum, but that's a lot of associative bullshit for right now.

After Antihero's blessing, I'm fine going VOTE: Shiro for now.

Okay great, I've gone 3 pages in 15 minutes. Nope.
Just gonna CTRL+F my name in each page now and see if I'm needed anywhere.
If someone has something actually interesting they want me to comment on, they can link me.

Ah, here we go.

#1734: Chess, if I wanted you/Elli dead, I would make it happen. I don't subscribe to the Cheetory school of town play where "well that person is probably scum, and I have a good feeling about it, but eh it probably won't happen today so let's just bide our time". I think you each did something scummy. I'm not PUSHING you. If I was, my vote would be on you, and you would know it. This attempt to paint me as doing something exaggeratory is duly noted, though.

#1741: Chess is right. I hate spam a lot. However, I think I would be more likely to let the spam pass me by if I were scum, considering I've called out "complaining about the game instead of content" as a scumtell before, and I'd want to avoid it. I've also called out self-meta as irrelevant before, so ignore this entire post! ;)

#1765: I buy beeboy's shift on his read on me. He read me as town earlier, thought my read on him was getting stale, and finally evolves into a minor scumread.

#1767: Venmar, why did you say here you think me/chess are buddies but post AFTER this in our PT saying you were wondering about my read on chess?

#1775: Dunnstral's vote on me is empty, opportunistic, and bad. He doesn't even commit to one of me/Venmar being scum, he just says there's "one scum" in the pair.

#1839: Hey look at that, Elli's still listing me/Ven as a desired lynch without explaining thoughts within that pairing or even a reason as to why. HRMMMM.

#1893: I don't even know what the point of this Gamma post is. It's weird and out of place. It literally has no relevance to the game but still sets him up to transition onto a vote on me later?

#1949: Really don't like how beeboy is trying to narrow this down to "majority want to lynch" and throws three pairs in there, while writing off FB/Shir and GE/Harambe as "policy lynches". If scum shows up in those latter two sets, gonna have to do a hard look at beeboy's post here.

#2020: Shiro, why do you like my posts?

#2070: beeboy, why is my read on Dunn weird? Use your big boy words.

I'll just state, in general, when people are listing pairs, it would help to point to WHICH PERSON IN THE FUCKING PAIR YOU THINK IS SCUM/TOWN. Because otherwise, it's incredibly scummy to give yourself an out later like "oh ho ho I thought the OTHER person was scum".
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2077 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hrmmmm.

Actually.

VOTE: chesskid3

I can't explain exactly why because reasons. But suffice to say I think he would be reading me as town if he was being earnest.
And if he really thought he had me/Venmar dead to rights, he would be going a lot harder than he is.

Plus, Elli is another spicy pick for scum because he hasn't contributed shit to this game.
C'mon, Elli, put me through your magic meta tell analyzer. Claim your godly knowledge and prove I'm scum! There are something like 150+ games to analyze my play from. Have some fucking conviction.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2079 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

What have I done this game as town that I wouldn't do as scum?

Burden of proof is on you, bud.

The only reason you've given for scumreading me (which came after your scumread on me) was that I was trying to "weakly push you and Elli" when I hadn't pushed you at all to that point.
The only other content you analyze is that me hating spamposting is NAI.

So please, enlighten the class.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2080 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Specifically, I think if you were metaing my hatred of spam, you, specifically, would view my spamhate as a towntell, not as NAI.

I'm agreeing it is NAI. But the confidence with which you claim familiarity with my spam hatred is sus.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2086 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

xRECKONERx wrote:Specifically, I think if you were metaing my hatred of spam, you, specifically, would view my spamhate as a towntell, not as NAI.

I'm agreeing it is NAI. But the confidence with which you claim familiarity with my spam hatred is sus.
In post 2081, chesskid3 wrote:Burden of proficiency is not on me that's actually not how it works.

If I can get a lynch through without a case I don't need to make one.

You seem to think townkid should be townreading you. So either you're 100% convinced we're not the same alignment or you want to refine your read, and this is me telling you that let's have a conversation assuming I'm townkid.

Why should I be townreading you?
Actually burden of proof does lie on you, btw, because odds are I am actually town and you've provided no reasoning to the contrary

From my POV you're either:
a) An idiot [totally possible, but it would make your admitted proficiency in other games you've been in with me a wild fluke]
b) Willfully withholding information in an anti-town fashion as town [and this is anti-town anyway and I have a really hard time distinguishing between that and scum]
c) Scum [since I don't think your townplay is a fluke, you're scum at worst, anti-town at best]

If you'd like to add some information to this to help me sort out, in the form of explaining fucking anything, you can start doing so.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2098 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2087, chesskid3 wrote:Hmm just so I understand here you are admitting that you have seen me in games demolishing scumteams, and you've seen Elli do the same.
You've also, then, for the record, watched it make no sense to you as it's happening, right?
In post 2089, chesskid3 wrote:Because if the answer to all of that is as expected, I don't see what the strenuous objection here is? Like, assuming you and Venmar are both town and correctly reading each other, then I got a read wrong so I'm dumb or scum because of that?

Rather than wanting to sit and work with me and towncase yourself for me to correct my course?
I have seen you demolish scumteams in games.
I have not seen Elli do that, I don't think. That's why he was the bastard stepchild member of Screaming Death Clan ;)

I am not scum so your read for me makes no sense and is half-cooked, which is why I'm immediately suspicious.
townChess doesn't do anything half-assed.

Every time I've seen you do demolish scumteams in games, I've been on the same wavelength as you, and have seen what you've seen (sometimes, before you have).

I guess what's throwing me off here is that:
I haven't seen you be wrong.
I know you are wrong here.
Knowing you are wrong, I see the megafaults in your play and don't see you expressing any logic or reason as to why I'm scum.

There are plenty of reasons to paint me as scum.
I even commented to Venmar in our PT that I'm having trouble with this game because i sit down to make posts that are my honest thoughts and after I press submit I read them and it's like I'm seeing myself in third person in an out of body experience. I have made plenty of posts that, if I were in the game with myself, I'd be pressuring and pushing hard. I'm being honest with myself in that I've made some plays that I think would be pretty easy to paint as scummy, and I don't know why that is this game.

But...you're not doing anything to paint me as scum.
There's no righteous fury burning in your belly that I usually see when you're so cocksure about a scumread.
And, I know you're wrong, which is something I don't quite know how to process right now.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2104 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2100, chesskid3 wrote:See this I can work with. Can you point me to 1-3 specific posts that are examples of ones where you wrote in one shot your thoughts and then why you kind of balked at them later once you posted them?

Also, the reason you don't feel the heat of 1000 burning chesskids as you would expect is I haven't committed to wanted Reckmar head. I'm going in that direction currently, and I could get my blood if I decided to but something's off this game. I suspect it has to do with scum having fooled their dance partners which definitely muddies the waters.

Keep working with me.

In addition to the above, why is Shiro another scumread of yours? What is your read on Fire?
Shiro's one post was icky. The one where Shiro returned the game. I can't be assed to find it right now, Anti commented on it too

top three posts i sat back and went "ugh scum are gonna push me for that and idk how to make it better"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2105 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2101, Venmar wrote:
In post 2076, xRECKONERx wrote:I really read
Venmar as town
for his back and forth with chesskid. I don't think Venmar
town
has that much swagger in his back and forth and isn't as willing to go toe-to-toe with chesskid. I guess that doesn't matter if they're BOTH scum, but that's a lot of associative bullshit for right now.
not sure if this is a slip or if i'm inept and just reading too much into it
how is this a slip

im saying i read you as town, and I don't think you as town would have that much swagger
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2108 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh LMAO yeah that's just me bein fuckin stupid
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2110 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Anti: Why FB
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2113 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

okay first off: I have just read Saga and I'm in love with your avatar. it just clicked with me.

but second off: I really need more than iffy one post on Shiro for me to move my vote idk
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2116 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@ven:
point 1: Ok i must've read timestamps wrong bc i checked. ill check later when im done w/ d&d
point 2: yeah that was me saying he was overly defensive. idk is that a read evolving?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2119 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

"not convinced he's scum" and "this might be shiro town" isn't exactly a rock solid read tho
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2215 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2147, Ellibereth wrote:Reck

We've played 2 games together since I came back to site (around half an year ago).

Do you remember what happened in them.
no
and i just went through & updated my wiki today so...am i an idiot? enlighten me.
In post 2177, chesskid3 wrote:The best Kurt Russell movie is Guardians 2 fight me
same
In post 2194, Venmar wrote:chesskid: meta is trash
also chesskid: i want to read previous firebringer games in this setup
this is really aughhhh especially in the context of i used this exact phrasing to react to chesskid earlier

i'm actually really convinced this is chess!scum even more now. he like pretended to engage me then backed off
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2217 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

no it's dead

50% of the SDC went literally nutso and wound up being awful people
25% of the SDC had a baby and moved on
the other 25% is still a writhing mess of a human being who doesn't belong on this site or in anyone's respect column
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2323 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2312, Ellibereth wrote:
In post 2215, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2147, Ellibereth wrote:Reck

We've played 2 games together since I came back to site (around half an year ago).

Do you remember what happened in them.
no
and i just went through & updated my wiki today so...am i an idiot? enlighten me.
It's the two games in your wiki lmao.
I "demolished scumteams".

Though the first was a team effort. Where you tried to vig me for gods know why.
While the second was literally a solo carry.

I'm surprised you don't remember >.>
What game huh
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2338 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

look i will just suicide if we all still think venmar is scum later on but can we clear out some of the other trash first
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2342 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i rlly dont like abandoning the chesskid wagon though. the resistance to it screams scum wagon to me but maybe they're bussing shiro i dont fucking know anymore
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2344 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

theyre probably on the shiro wagon imo unless that's also a scum wagon

assuming shiro is the counterwagon it would be one of maki/gamma/harambey

which makes me want a harambey/gamma lynch more than anything even though they're not my top scumreads

i suppose shiro could just be sitting around trying to wait it out

ughhh this is actually me just talking myself around levels and levels of wifom, i need to stop honestly

elli/chess being split is ??? and i still dont buy ck3 is being genuine but if i cant get support for it i will go along w/ whatever just to get some flips
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2346 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 346, Shiro wrote:I have not read a single thing btw, only the posts that appeared on my post preview.
- not caught up
In post 1167, Shiro wrote:
In post 1166, Antihero wrote:let's gossip about the juicy things shiro tells you in your PT sometime
Ah, scandalous, private matter are private.

As for an update I still haven't managed to find the time to read the game and there is a chance I won't find the time tomorrow because after work I have a DnD session and the day after that I have to go to a birthday party.
I will attempt to read most if not everything during work though, just...no promises.
- still isnt caught up at all
In post 1595, Shiro wrote:Now I have the backwards reading from before my last post, buuuuuut i might just not read that altogether.

P. Edit

Right down to business i see.
I town read Maki, that's pretty much it. Most of everyone else can go either way though i would say fire is more likely than not town as well

I would maybe sheep Ali because i dislike the who post Venmar made. I mean i get the i haven't posted attitude but being one of the people that complained about my colour posting hardly qualified to post who on me.

Eeeeh i would say i am eh on cheese but Anti also saud he scum reads me so there probably is a reason. O mean i think i know Antihero reason but like not 100%

Your reaction was over the top but nit enough to scum read you.
empty townread on maki after reading the entire game? with no reasoning?
everyone else is basically not town right (also fire what do you think about your partner scumreading you)
In post 2016, Shiro wrote:And he only has one vote? Preposterous.

VOTE:Harambe-Gamma
"i did not list a read other than a townread and my own partner being scum but im going to make a really opportunistic vote with no reasoning behind it"
also this comes after a post in which shiro reads harambe as scum...it's just so unnatural
why does it matter how many votes he had?
this implies shiro wouldnt have voted haramby if he had more votes. it's so weird.
In post 2020, Shiro wrote:I mean I could go for the Venmar still but I really like xReck post so I don't really want to go that route.
now suddenly im town? since when? last time shiro had a readslist it was "maki is the only real town read"
In post 2333, Shiro wrote:
In post 2328, chesskid3 wrote:^ flip this pls
I would assist, after Harambe, Venmar is my second best guess.

Going after aman innocent damsel in distress such as I, is a classic villain move.

I am currently the easiest target to pursue and him coming suddenly to the epiphany is not good.

Also trust in Alisae

Thing is i townread reck while i feel neutral for Gamma
here it is again, when did shiro start TRing me?

id like some xplanations please shiro
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2349 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Something in my gut is telling me shiro isn't scum but I don't know how to explain it. And gut probably doesn't trump bad posting anyway
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2353 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i dont really care about meta
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2397 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2372, chesskid3 wrote:Reck talking about how the chesskid wagon stalled is hilarious when u consider there never was a chesskid wagon

I'd really much rather lynch them than fireshiro? Because Like FireShiro is an easy lynch even on dance 2 and for some reason people aren't voting Reckmar...
chesskid jumps to push a wagon on me again after I call him scum lmfao
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2398 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2382, Venmar wrote:the one activity-relevant thing that DOES bother me is that i asked reckoner in our pt for some reads and elaborations back on wednesdays and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. he's been pretty slow with his responses and reads both in our pt and in this thread and it keeps pinging me but :shrug: what do i know amirite guys
That's because you asked what I thought of chesskid and then I posted in the main thread what I thought of chesskid
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2399 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: Maki/Dunn
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2402 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

IDK you would need to convince me the other half of the pair is scum because I don't see the ape boy making all those OMG ACTIVITY posts as scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2459 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Who is scum in my pair chess

Also legit chess's "conviction" of the reckmar vote reeks of being forced

ZZZZZZ try harder bud

I want to point out that he also would only engage me when I was pushing him as Mafia. When I want to understand why he is pushing me is Mafia he does not explain anything. Hundred percent scum play

If any of you guys are interested in doing the rational thing, I am waiting and ready to lynch chess/elli
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2466 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

fb who do u want dead sorry trying to catch up on mobile

p.edit what the Christ, harambey, you actually think there's a s+s pairing
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2468 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2465, chesskid3 wrote:WHO WANTS MONEY

RECKMAR IS MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
this is the point where I would usually yell about which of my swampy body parts you're invited to lick but I can't behave that way anymore so instead use your imagination
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2473 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

note chess still not answering which of me/venmar he thinks is scum he's just yelling
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2474 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

fb is so fucking town
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2477 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@harambey the amount of idiocy from scum to willingly go for a s+s pairing is something I'm not willing to accept

I think people are idiots
But not even I'm that cynical
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2479 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh yes well chess said he would die tonight over the IC yes that's reasonable and then when he doesn't die and anti does instead he will go WELL OBV THEY SHOT THE CONFIRMED TOWN and weasel his way out of it
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2483 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

This harambey v fb/shiro thing should probably just be resolved by one pair leaving the dance

P.edit: you have the power to just flip your pair harambey not I think you're town so only do it if you think your partner is scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2487 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

we aren't dying sorry
like that wasn't even a part of the scenario I was pitching wtf are you talking about

I'm also not convinced that me/ven will flip t/t but I'm nowhere near sure enough to suicide yet
Anyway answer who the scum is in me/venmar or fuck off
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2492 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2486, Harambey180 wrote:VOTE: Gammambey

I already considered myself to be out a long time ago and based on your ridiculous posts I wish I had left back then.

Guys just lynch me now so it will become obvious that fireshiro should get lynched next, ty. Do me a favor. No AtE here just fkin lynch me. And otherwise I'll just leave cuz I still got a decent scumread on Gamma anyways but it's better if you just lynched me, ty. That'd finally be something that Town does good in this game.
why vote yourself

This is just posturing

I thought you were town but if you really wanted to be lynched you would just leave instead of doing these dramatics
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2503 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I wonder if, as a mod, I can set chesskid to foe within the game because Christ I fucking can't stand him

I've had my fill of his egomaniac routine and I want him dead for that PLUS his anti-town behavior

VOTE: chesskid

Get bent

I'm walking away for a while

p.edit: cool gr8 pls gamma flip scum
Fuck off chesskid
Still hedging bets on both me and vennar lmao so he can push whatever is convenient
He's not interested in solving the game or sorting us he is just pushing bullshit
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2529 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

im not scum, 100%

although, i would've made that shot if i knew elli/chess were both town

fuck my life. there's literally 0 way to defend against this push. im town. my only hope is that venmar is scum at this point

fyi i am HIGHLY sure that maki/dunn flips us a scum so

VOTE: maki/dunn
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2530 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

honestly yeah also kagami not dying in the conftown pair is ????

this kill was almost certainly setup to paint me/ven poorly
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2533 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

wait actiondan is in this game? lmfao
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2537 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh shit wait yeah if the kill was to setup me/venmar as the lynch when we're town/town then that would make the winning lynch path to be:

maki/dunn
fire/shiro
beeboy/dan

WAIT FUCK DONT WE LOSE IF ME/VEN FLIP TOWN TOWN
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2538 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

wait no there's 10 left so we'd go down to 8, nvm, im missing a pair somewhere.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2540 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh right. im the pair i missed. im a fucking idiot
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2547 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@anti: if we lynch dunn/maki first ill leave the dance w/ venmar after we flip dunn/maki as scum, so long as dan/beeboy die next

im 100% 100000% town, chess/elli kill was to paint this literal exact point and i dont think venmar as scum makes that kill given our chat in the PT so i really believe we're town/town
i mean it's possible some scumteam involving venmar kills chess/elli in order to try to stop a potential push on me/venmar? but that's a lot of levels of forethought idk
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2551 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

that's bc dunn is the scum there hello
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2559 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

also my PT last night i really did think ven was town

he came in fucking raging about the suicide which imo didnt feel fake
we bantered back and forth joking "tell your buddies to kill XXX"

actually i literally said "can you make sure your team kills chess instead of anti, thanks" which would be VERY cheeky for venmar to then do exactly that
he asked me if my buddies would kill fire/shiro over anti

we also spent time reviewing the chess push and putting together why we thought chess was scum
idk man seems like a lot of hoops to jump through for a fake read if venmar is scum when it was clear a chess kill was gonna wind up flinging shit in our direction anyway

ven's last shotcall was that shiro/dunn/chess were the scumteam and that shiro was especially suspect for lurking all game then coming in to just go ham on the easy opportunistic lynch on dumbtown harambe (notes that dunn is is a similar boat)

we BOTH feel that mining harambe's wagon for scum is the best play because there's a HUGE chance scum were pushing the easy pairing
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2561 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

anti don't be an idiot please, i respect you too much

it's literal wifom on chesselli being killed
- they could've been killed bc their reads were good
- they could've been killed bc someone was scared of getting in their sights
- they could've been killed bc scum wanted to accelerate a me/ven lynch to force lylo immediately
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2562 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2560, Firebringer wrote:Why would he ask if scum would kill me and shiro when he thinks shiro is scum?
it was joking back and forth, we werent really scumreading each other or requesting kills

it was uhhh humor? idk read a book

he even followed up and went "my bad, totally inconsiderate of me to ask you to shoot a buddy like that"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2574 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2563, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2559, xRECKONERx wrote:we BOTH feel that mining harambe's wagon for scum is the best play because there's a HUGE chance scum were pushing the easy pairing
So you think the easy pairing is gamme/harambe, but not you/venmar?
Yes, because we're not VIs and Harambey was newbtown that was an easy push for being an idiot
Like, obviously
Pushing two veterans is going to be much easier than pushing newbVI Harambey + whatever the hell Gamma was
In post 2564, Dunnstral wrote:You had a larger wagon than gamma/harambe ever did, if I recall
Large wagon =/= easy push
but interesting addition to the mafia theory lexicon
In post 2566, Dunnstral wrote:And how does that reconcile with this?
In post 2483, xRECKONERx wrote:This harambey v fb/shiro thing should probably just be resolved by one pair leaving the dance

P.edit: you have the power to just flip your pair harambey not I think you're town so only do it if you think your partner is scum
In post 2492, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2486, Harambey180 wrote:VOTE: Gammambey

I already considered myself to be out a long time ago and based on your ridiculous posts I wish I had left back then.

Guys just lynch me now so it will become obvious that fireshiro should get lynched next, ty. Do me a favor. No AtE here just fkin lynch me. And otherwise I'll just leave cuz I still got a decent scumread on Gamma anyways but it's better if you just lynched me, ty. That'd finally be something that Town does good in this game.
why vote yourself

This is just posturing

I thought you were town but if you really wanted to be lynched you would just leave instead of doing these dramatics
How come this isn't considered?

Rather, can you go ah ead and list who you think is suspicious on the Harambey wagon?

Actually, can you just point to the Harambey wagon and tell us who was on it as a starting point?
I don't understand, are you SERIOUSLY asking why I'm not considering myself as scum? Is that your grand push against me?

Shiro
Firebringer
those are the main two people who were pushing harambey yesterday

i think the ease of the push on harambey lead to most scum staying off the wagon in terms of actual votes
but you can certainly mine for info around the dance people were doing to stay off the wagon, specifically you/maki
kagami, too, basically ignored the wagon and danced around it

id be fine going shiro/fb first if that's what it takes
could totally see fb sticking his neck out to read me as town here bc he knows a town flip is incoming and try to parlay that into townpoints in lylo

i did post last night in our PT that i wanted to lynch Dunn/Maki first because it would give me the ability to be smug about being right about Dunn being scum
so that's why i voted you first
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2575 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2573, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 2511, FakeGod wrote:
In post 2496, Harambey180 wrote:
@mod I leave this party
Harambey180 , who was
Town
Gentleman
, has
left
in
First Dance

Gamma Emerald, who was
Town
Lady
, has
left
in
First Dance
I FUCKING TOLD YOU DUNN
I TOLD YOUUUUUUU
#scumposting

LAMIST!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2580 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i like the acronym

"i told you so" is LITERALLY the definition of LAMISt
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2601 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

okey dokey then, maki, let's dance

VOTE: shiro

money where your mouth is, bus your buddy

i fully believe beeboy/dan are the last pairing but kagami has given me fuckall to work with
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2608 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

my skin is crawling being on a wagon with maki but i kinda think this is the right lynch
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2616 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

1. you know goddamn well that someone's alignment doesn't mean their reads are right so like stop that bad logic

2. my opponents being...???
chess/elli?

i read alisae as town
i read koki as town
i read harambey as town

3. if town are eating themselves alive (as has happened here with the number of stupid suicides and decisions being made) what do scum do? they sit on the edges
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2624 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

congrats, you quoted part of the post disproving your point:
In post 2483, xRECKONERx wrote:This harambey v fb/shiro thing should probably just be resolved by one pair leaving the dance

P.edit:
you have the power to just flip your pair harambey not I think you're town so only do it if you think your partner is scum
i found harambey's dramatics to be really weird, yes, when he self-voted
he's dumb VI town as I've said already
one post of me being confused by the dramatics and asking why he wouldnt just leave instead of selfvote does not mean i read him as scum

what a weak fucking push

dunn is certainly scum here and that's why he's split with maki over who to push
maki townreads him and he cant jeopardize that bc maki would leave the dance and squish him
he wants to push a t/t pair in me/ven, while maki is trying to push his buddies over in shiro/fire

his team set up the easy push on me with the chesskid kill and he's throwing dumb weak shit at the wall to see what sticks
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2625 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

dunn/shiro/{dan/beeboy}

let's wrap this up please
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2629 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i also then followed it up by saying "kagami hasnt given me enough to read that slot"

context is really cool if you're town
if you're scum it's a thing you just ignore to make really bad pushes on your targets you took so much care to setup with a nightkill :3
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2630 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2628, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2624, xRECKONERx wrote:dunn is certainly scum here and that's why he's split with maki over who to push
maki townreads him and he cant jeopardize that bc maki would leave the dance and squish him
he wants to push a t/t pair in me/ven, while maki is trying to push his buddies over in shiro/fire
But I'd vote fire/shiro, too.
[citation needed]
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2652 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2635, Antihero wrote:
In post 2633, Maki Harukawa wrote:Firebringer - Shiro
Venmar - xRECKONERx
beeboy - ActionDan
Antihero - Kagami

Fire-Shrio dies flips scum
then kagami dies and flips scum

leaves us with
Venmar - xRECKONERx
beeboy - ActionDan
Dunnstral - Maki Harukawa

Recks posting feels towny on the last page even if I disagree with it
so lynch bee slot and we win?
Pedit: Your "I would do ___ as scum" and "I sr everything" is really really bad and I feel like you're doing that tryhard scum thing again trying to be lamist
or it's dan
eh
if that was the answer you and dunn would be in a ditch rn
elaborate?
In post 2638, beeboy wrote:Like Chesskid and Elli don't die saying me, Dan and Kagami are all town then we put the bottom 3 of us all in our auto pilot kill section.
correct, they die saying RECKMAR IS SCUM OMG and scumteam tries to get us turbolynched and force quick lylo
In post 2647, Shiro wrote:
Reck and Venmar have scum 100% of the time. I almost want to pull an Alisae and leave if I get a guaranteed lynch there afterwards.

The ate is obvious from reck as well with him saying that he is being set up and appealing to anti like he did.

Him manipulating Harambe to suicide is also horrid. I pushed him and wanted him dead, was Legit shocked he actually suicided but of anyone pushed him to do it, it was reck
that's not AtE
that's not even what AtE means
you're just throwing buzzwords around

also funny how you're pointing out I was the one who "pushed Harambe to suicide" when your buddy firebringer did literally the same thing and you BOTH WERE PUSHING HIM HARDER

holy fucking moses the amount of hypocrisy coming from the slot that PUSHED HARDER THAN ANYONE ELSE TO GET THEM LYNCHED

scumscumscumscum

like i said, scum setup that kill
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2653 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Shiro's entire play this game has been:

lurk lurk lurk
lurk lurk lurk
come in and hypertunnel on the VI
[intermission]
show up and blame me for the VI they were hyper tunneling deciding to suicide like VIs are wont to do

also if we die first i still prefer dunn/maki to go down before shiro bc i dont want that to get lost in translation amidst the lylo panic

@anti please think back to when you were hard reading shiro as scum and recognize literally nothing has changed. she just kept lurking out and then her sole contribution has been hardtunneling the low hanging fruit town mislynch who then suicided to prove shiro/fb were scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2655 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

NKA isn't trash but it's a tool that can easily be manipulated by scum to their advantage

like, how it's being used now
to setup me/venmar as the lynch

there's a good chance i as scum shoot chesskid anyway and hope to get out of a lynch the next day
there's basically a 0% chance that team venmar shoots chess/elli over kagami/anti UNLESS kagami is scum with venmar
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2658 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2413, Antihero wrote:
In post 2408, chesskid3 wrote:I don't even know why I'm going to try to explain life to you but here you go

I fully expect Elli and I die tonight. I also have 0 faith in Reckmar being lynched dance 2.

FireShiro has 0% chance of endgaming based on the # of scumreads on Fire.

Thanks.
if you rly think you're getting shot, i can assure you i have no intention of letting reckmar endgame
hey here you go, anti

this is exactly why elli/chess were shot

you literally announced who you would mislynch in the event of their kill
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2659 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2656, Shiro wrote:
I would have gotten them lynched if I could have yes. I am not denying the fact.

AtE has many forms.

In post 2561, xRECKONERx wrote:anti don't be an idiot please, i respect you too much

This is in fact atE.

P. Edit

The post you just made IS AtE, you are trying to make an emotional appeal by bringing up Harambe killing himself to" prove" we are scum
what the fucking christ on a cracker are you on about

YOU BROUGHT UP HARAMBEY KILLING HIMSELF AND POINTED THE FINGER AT ME FOR IT, NOT ME
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2660 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

do you know what an emotional appeal is, shiro
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2665 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

urghhhhh does shiro as scum ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY threaten to suicide her/fb???

all the threats to suicide have come from town so far

ugh i know it's pure AtE but holy fuck damn

p.edit okay need to address anti real quick
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2668 (isolation #104) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2557, Antihero wrote:
In post 2510, chesskid3 wrote:
Lynch OrderVenmar - xRECKONERx
Firebringer - Shiro
Dunnstral - Maki Harukawa
Antihero - Kagami
beeboy - ActionDan
if this lynch order was anything but game winning i think chesskid would still be here
first off, i think it's an error to assume chesskid was killed for his reads.
second off, even if he was purely killed because his lynch order would end the game, that still puts dunn/maki, fire/shiro, and me/venmar in the crosshairs

hell, even kagami

so what you're basically saying is "i think beeboy/dan are a townpair" which imo is a leap of fucking faith
and the fact you're even engaging in this right now gives a reason for scum in dan/beeb to make that kill

p.edit: but you're conftown and scum are banking on the fact that, in lylo, you will make the wrong choice because you've been bamboozled thus far
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2672 (isolation #105) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

meaning "that lynch order, if correct, basically just means there are three scum in the top four pairings"

p.edit: im saying you're an IC and are conftown and you've publicly announced your plans to follow through with it

so basically, scum NK'd elli/chess to guarantee a lynch on my slot
which then sets up a lylo without elli/chess to jam a lynch through on one of the other slots

thinking it through, if there are all scum/town pairings and im right on myself being town/town with venmar, then scum's best chance at the game is to convince you to suicide thinking kagami is scum

argh
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2677 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

town suiciding bc they think they're a god of townplay who are going to die a martyr is nowhere near the same thing as analyzing NKs and talking through motivations
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2679 (isolation #107) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

If Venmar's PT posts overnight came from scum then man he is way better than I remember and I'm getting bamboozled.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2682 (isolation #108) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@maki why isn't dunn scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2690 (isolation #109) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

holy shit do we really fucking care that much about off site meta holy tapdancing whisker
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2717 (isolation #110) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

posting this here as well since i thought it was smart

if kagami is town then killing chess/elli is obvious
chess/elli dying means anti has to suicide for kagami at some point, and it gets a mislynch on us.
If we're both the town pairs (me/ven & anti/kag) then it is GG so occam's razor says it's everyone outside the four of us
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2825 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2749, beeboy wrote:Honestly the fact that everyone is just ignoring Maki having completely stagnant reads and not actually saying why she is town is annoying me a lot.
Like I don't care if no one agrees with me but just being completely ignored by everyone and no one explaining there town reads is kinda frustrating?
who is doing this
In post 2760, Shiro wrote:
I mean only person that doesn't kill anti and kagami with kagami not being scum is reck and Venmar pair.

Now of course kagami might be scum. Who knows she hasn't actually played
this is nonsense
the only way the elli/chess kill makes sense if kagami is town is if I'm scum without venmar. if i was scum with venmar we wouldnt incriminate ourselves that much being a dual slot.
if venmar is scum the only way his team shoots chess/elli is if kagami is scum. venmar's team wouldn't setup the me/ven lynch like that unless shooting kagami
In post 2782, Antihero wrote:need 3 more venreck votes
can you stop being a twat and following the scum right off a fucking bridge
im fucking BEGGING you
In post 2793, Antihero wrote:neither reck nor ven have pushed anything good all game.
and what good things have you pushed all game, given the ample amount of scumflips we have so far?
oh wait nothing
so dont fucking act like this is some metric for fucking townieness

FYI I called Dunnstral scum on like page fucking 5 and nobody listened to me
In post 2794, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Reckvenmar
lol what the fuck is this shit
In post 2797, Antihero wrote:2 more, let's get it done folks
STOP BEING FUCKING TERRIBLE
NOBODY HAS MADE A SINGLE COHERENT CASE OR POINT AGAINST US AND YOU'RE JUST GOING "DHURRRRR HURRRRDURRR NIGHTKILL ANALYSIS" LIKE A FUCKING LEMMING
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2826 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2812, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Reckmar

I don't think this is right but I don't want to yell for another 20 pages only to end up at the same point and be toxic.

I think I spoke about my read as much as I could.
I feel like a lot of things are just being ignored but like whatever I accept that sometimes you just have to move on.

Like I really just don't feel good about this :/
you're either scum or a fucking coward

this fence sitting is horseshit

if you're wrong we're in fucking lylo so can we not fucking play loosey goosey
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2828 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2816, Kagami wrote:
In post 2559, xRECKONERx wrote:also my PT last night i really did think ven was town

he came in fucking raging about the suicide which imo didnt feel fake
we bantered back and forth joking "tell your buddies to kill XXX"

actually i literally said "can you make sure your team kills chess instead of anti, thanks" which would be VERY cheeky for venmar to then do exactly that
he asked me if my buddies would kill fire/shiro over anti

we also spent time reviewing the chess push and putting together why we thought chess was scum
idk man seems like a lot of hoops to jump through for a fake read if venmar is scum when it was clear a chess kill was gonna wind up flinging shit in our direction anyway

ven's last shotcall was that shiro/dunn/chess were the scumteam and that shiro was especially suspect for lurking all game then coming in to just go ham on the easy opportunistic lynch on dumbtown harambe (notes that dunn is is a similar boat)

we BOTH feel that mining harambe's wagon for scum is the best play because there's a HUGE chance scum were pushing the easy pairing
Did Venmar have harambe as town in your PT prior to ?

Was he complaining that there was another impulsive suicide, or was he complaining that we lost an obv-town slot?
he was complaining about another impulsive suicide really. he did say haramby/gamma were his only townreads so he was mad they suicided
In post 2818, beeboy wrote:
In post 2817, Kagami wrote:I would still be astonished if Maki-Dunn is scum-free.
Ok I have decided voting town reads is stupid

VOTE: MakiDunn

Let's go.
FUCK YES MAKI DUNN CHOO CHOO

VOTE: MAKIDUNN

GET READY FOR A NICE HELPING OF SCUMFLIP CASSEROLE WITH A HELPING OF HUMBLE PIE, ANTI
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2829 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

cant wait to taste this fucking scumflip rainbow
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2834 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

dunn has been scum since d1 sweaty
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2835 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

what the fuck is he even doing that would be out of his scum range
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2836 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

"throwing shitty weak cases by pulling quotes out of context, then ignoring reck's responses to shitty weak cases"???

because if that's "out of his scum range" then his scum range must just be "posting his scum role PM in thread immediately"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2838 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

given how much the current class of newbies use the term AtE i don't think any of you know what it means

if he's posting so much in your PT you should encourage him to show such brilliant though processes here because his cases against me are fucking trash garbage on the back of more trash garbage
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2863 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2839, Maki Harukawa wrote:I've been playing mafia for 5 years I am no newbie.
non MS experience doesn't count bc it's all trash
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2933 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

GET FUCKIN FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHO'S RIGHT NOW CHESSFUCK
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2934 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: FireShiro
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2936 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

btw i do agree beeboy is town but holy fuck we cannot throw ACTIONDAN into that town list
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2947 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: Kagami
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2949 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

actually why is dan clear
unvote
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2954 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

yeah im just worried like what if it turns out im wrong on venmar UGH

okay i can't second guess myself now

VOTE: Kagami
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2959 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

HEY CHESSKID YOU FUCKING SUCK LOLOL

got 'em
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2962 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

remember how he pushed me/venmar nonstop and proposed a lynch order that would've lead to four townie deaths back to back? fun times
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2969 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

why does a ven/maki/dunn scumteam shoot elli/chess
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2972 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

anti, leave please.

im going out to dinner for valentine's day and when i get back we're ALL GONNA SIT DOWN AND TALK IT THROUGH IF THE GAME ISN'T OVER YET

beeboy, do not fucking leave after anti does if the game doesn't end
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2974 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

anti no offense but your reads have been mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not great and i want to see the flip before i go shove a duck down my throat
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2976 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2974, xRECKONERx wrote:anti no offense but your reads have been mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not great and i want to see the flip before i go shove a duck down my throat
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2977 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2975, ActionDan wrote:I mean If I was scum I'd have shot Kagami N1 100% because it would be the 4th fakegod game where Kagami would have been NKed.
why doesn't this contain a vote for kagami
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2979 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

okay well he can do whatever he wants then, i probably won't care too much about his reads but he's free to leave them anyway

jesus christ

going to dinner bye
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3048 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2993, chesskid3 wrote:Reck I left all my sweet messages for you in the dead PT.

Try to talk shit when you probably threw harder than Ali even seeing as the game was PoEd until you emotionally manipulated someone who self-proclaimed to act like a 3 year old?
enjoy a clinic in how to actually catch scum and not be a twat
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3049 (isolation #135) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

jk chess i love u but damn that felt good
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3052 (isolation #136) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

venmar im glad we were both town bc if kagami had flipped town there was a good chance i was gonna get paranoid as fuck
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3054 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

if chess had just engaged me about why he was scumreading me then i wouldve been fine to read him correctly.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3056 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i wasn't scum bub
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3059 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i mean i literally called out dunn as scum on p5 and you wouldnt listen?

i got off track on you when you wouldnt engage me and were being obtuse

so

you had 2 t/t pairs in your must lynch list before any scum

im not saying im a god but im saying at least i didnt browbeat people into lynching scum while pretending like im some god
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3064 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3061, Alisae wrote:page 5 reads are GOAT
yeah almost enough to suicide over right
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3065 (isolation #141) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3060, chesskid3 wrote:like maybe we're both salty jerks but you've seen this show a lot

and its a good show but nothings perfect u just cant handle the crosshairs

I mean? I had that order specifically because it was supposedly the most sure win from tge gamestate after harambe suied.

still shocked u and fire BOTH goaded obvtown to sui and were both town
tbf i saw you do it in beneath the mask where you were scum
then i saw you do it here where you were wrong

so not a great track record from my POV unless im forgetting games
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3067 (isolation #142) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

anyway it's not worth it for me to keep getting into it

we townwon on valentine's day in the vday game, everyone have a good night
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3070 (isolation #143) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

not gonna take the blame for harambey suiciding. i said moments before i thought he was town and didnt want him to suicide unless he was sure of you being scum

then he self-voted so like...that's scummy. and i said "why are you self voting you can just suicide instead" and so he did

selfvoting in this game is v scummy not gonna take flak for that
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3075 (isolation #144) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

you were lightly hinting at it beforehand but you weren't pushing him to do it
green shirt thursdays