Mini 1990: Terror in the City (Game Over)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 324, Chickadee wrote:@A50, shouldn't that make you the wisest? Duh!
Yes, of course.. but even the wisest monkey is still... a monkey!! Duh! :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by The Powerpuff Girls »

Townreading Chick. Hopkirk still town, very worth listening to.

In post 204, havingfitz wrote: And wtf PPG? There's FOUR of you! C'mon! Get in the hame.
True. North is the most into this game right now. Sorry, I'll work on it as much as I can.

In post 210, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 55, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:Chickadee, Dunnstral, why such empty opening posts?

-Key
I don't know, I wasn't invested much into the game at that time
uhh at opening is
anyone
? I mean apart from Hopkirk I guess. Not a fan of the reason but I don't think it's AI.

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:Fuzzy is normally a lurksack. I think its entirely plausible he rolls scum and goes "hey, I get lynched as a lurksack so I'm going to be active to not get lynched" I didn't really like his reaction to my naked, reasonless vote. It was very defensive. Of course, his excuse was he was "trying to get the game started" Maybe you buy that, I don't.
It seems to me that the first part of this, the "hey I'm gonna try to be active" thing, could apply regardless of alignment.

In post 249, Hopkirk wrote:TPG's current play strongly alligns with a major town motivation that doesn't apply if they're scum.
Explain? You put us way up in your readslist in too. And
In post 310, Hopkirk wrote:@Almost50: I feel like you’ve caught the same thing I have. Do you think TPG is almost confirmed town right now?
The curiosity is killing me!!

In post 267, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Chickadee

That was a scumpost. Trying to justify the vote. A town would not say that before voting someone, they would just do it. and then later saying they wanted more from Yurkin as to why they voted, or just use it as reacton. Chickadee's post was just projecting and putting on an act as to why she's voting.
has anyone pointed out how ridiculous this is? Justifying your vote as you make it is in no way a scumpost.

In post 296, Almost50 wrote:The Powerpuff Girls will eventually win the game if Scum, and if Town will be shot N1.
lol thanks buddy. Where is the meta on me (Keychain) coming from in ? I think our only completed game together is Donner Party, where I was scum and we both died N1.

For all the people (Dunn, A50) asking "who's posting?????"
Spoiler:
In post 271, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 254, The Powerpuff Girls wrote: [...]
Ewww. This is scum doubt = zero.

~ Buttercup
Who is talking here?
CheekyTeeky.
In post 303, Almost50 wrote:Like I need to be more confused about which head is posting! Who's bubbles?
I thought the writing style would tip you off, but it is northsidegal.

In post 294, Something_Smart wrote:
mafBlack is clearly better though so all you inferior mafSepia people deserve to be blinded :P
fight me S_S

-Blossom
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

this quote is from me in response to 258 from Kokichi, as also quoted below:
I tried to engage you a bit when I mentioned my initial dislike on you. Your engagement back seemed to focus on my light scumread of you rather than anything else, and you didn't really follow up at all there.

Not voting you yet since I don't like to unvote people who don't answer questions. Although that slot's subbed out I noticed- so that'll probably change unless the replacement is scummy too.
In post 258, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hop, you have me at the bottom, but you haven't even tried to engage me much or even vote me. Why?
In post 315, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 311, Hopkirk wrote:Lets interact. There's three people I could vote here, and the other two are inactive enough that I won't get value voting to interact.
Do you feel that reason is also one a town wouldn't give?
Better question, how about you tell me why you vote me before you try to sort and interact with me? Especially when I was the one who said we should interact first.
I responded to the point where you claimed that I 'wasn't interesting in engaging' with you. Either you missed it, or disagreed but didn't want to talk about it. I don't like that.

I invited you to engage with me in regard to your read on Chick. You didn't take the implicit offer to talk about it. This extends the feeling that you don't want Chick actually lynched/pushed hard since you should be looking for opportunities to explain/debate the read on her if you believe in it.

You aren't making an effort to interact with me in 311. Even if you don't think I'm trying to engage with you, there's no reason you can't try and engage with me. But you're focusing entirely on my read on you rather than mentioning anything about my posts, my thoughts, or the areas where I disagree with you.

Also as a funny side point, you said that town don't justify their votes- but you're complaining that I haven't given enough justification for a vote on you.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 317, Momrangal wrote:
In post 309, Hopkirk wrote:Maybe because Koichi continued to claim a scumclaim on Dunn?
Part of it. The rest of this post has fair value, but I missed Koichi trying to get Dunn to join her, the whole interaction between the two seems..m genuine. I can see how she came to the conclusion she did and it didn't really seem like one scum would have
In post 272, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 269, Dunnstral wrote:I'm looking at how I expect you to act, not how I expect myself to act
What do you think of my Chickadee post?
In post 274, Kokichi Oma wrote:What about her is towny?
In post 276, Kokichi Oma wrote:That post...
In post 277, Dunnstral wrote:I didn't say I townread her? I just didn't see a reason to vote her after looking at her iso when you voted
In post 278, Kokichi Oma wrote:Still suspicious of you. Chick will be my vote for today though.

Kokichi's posts in that discussion. Following her attack on Chick. Progression is:

-Attacks Chick.
-Dunn doesn't agree.
-Kokichi pushes for why three times.
-Dunn disagrees the post was scummy without explaining why.
-Kokichi doesn't push Dunn for why he thinks it's not scummy. She lets it lie after he says he didn't dislike the post.
-Kokichi lets it drop instead of pushing Dunn for why. Pushing would also help if looking for associations later.

On the surface, Kokichi is 'pushing' Dunn on the read, but she doesn't go the step forward and engage with him more deeply. I don't really get the sense she cares whether Dunn votes Chick with her (or if anyone else does). Same thing seems to apply in her interactions with me as said above.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Hopkirk »

13th
In post 200, Kop wrote:@mod V/LA for today, will be on tomorrow.
16th
In post 284, Nero Cain wrote:oh, he's v/la. EH.
vote:Yurkin
Just noticed this. Did you think Kop was still V/LA, and does it affect anything that he wasn't V/LA at that point?
I know you voted Kurkin instead since you thought Kop was V/LA.

More thoughts on this to follow post response.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@Mom: Either why do you have Yurkin below TNE, or why do you have TNE above Yurkin?

@Fuzzy: Assemble is Brass, I was wondering mainly how you felt about Brass’ vote/unvote on you.

Could anyone with a scumread on Kop tell me where they’re coming from.

@TPG: I assumed your slot’s lack of posts was intentional. Town-you has a strong incentive to play that way to avoid the nightkill. A good four-person town hydra is going to be targeted unless mafia are afraid of watchers/doctors etc. Mafia-you doesn’t have that strong incentive. I got the impression you/TPG was giving just enough to try and avoid kills while still making your reads/thoughts clear.

Does Bubbles agree with the townread on me?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 326, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:Hopkirk still town, very worth listening to.
No sure I understand. Are you saying Hopkirk has a single titled "Still Town" hat you think is worth listening to?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 326, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:Where is the meta on me (Keychain) coming from in 312? I think our only completed game together is Donner Party, where I was scum and we both died N1.
You're probably right about "completed" games ;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 66, yurkin wrote:sup

sorta forgot about the game. did I missed something interesting? XD
In post 166, yurkin wrote:
I'm totaly gonna catch up tonight
!
in a 10hours or so after work
>.>'
vote me if I don't
!!
In post 234, yurkin wrote:Started reading XD kinda dissapointed Hoprik is using so much meta, and with quite specific details to it.
In post 297, yurkin wrote:I'm here I'm here
Got prodded.
Yes, Sir'ree

VOTE: yurkin

This slot needs some serious wagon. More fresh grass to those who sheep me.

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Kop »

Over read most of the thread again.

A few of the points I saw could be irrelevant at this point because that slot replaced out, however I am going to ask his replacement Almost50, to see if his side of opinion on the matter.

Spoiler:
@Almost50
In post 170, thenewearth wrote:Nothing actually happened while I was gone

VOTE: Hop

Seems like a better vote right now
In post 171, thenewearth wrote:now I know it might seem like OMGUS

But its only 15% OMGUS so its on the threshold
Do you agree with this vote? How do you read Hop, are you on the same level as TNE, or are you reading it differently?

@chickadee
In post 76, Chickadee wrote:
In post 75, brassherald wrote:VOTE: TFL

We haven't even heard from everyone yet. I have a bad feeling about someone asking for scum leans already.
That’s bad reasoning.

TFL is null for me so far, but I think all the votes on him are bad votes.

Since when can’t we scum hunt until everyone checks in?
I don't disagree with what you said to Brass, however the point that I do disagree with is, the fact that you have specifically said there were bad votes on TFL wagon. What I would be interested in, is what you see as the bad votes, and who you actually believe is scum being opportunistic. What you have done personally, is take a stance towards the whole TFL wagon, but not actually take it apart. The feeling I get, is that there is a chance that you are scum, see a wagon that isn't getting much resistance for it taking off, and your fence sitting trying to defend it subtly whilst not actually contributing to it by showing who the bad votes are. It reeks of if the wagon did take off and TFL is lynched, you'd take the stance 'I did say it was a bad wagon, there was bad votes on blah blah blah'.

In post 87, Chickadee wrote:I feel like I kind of already covered the TFL thing when addressing Brass. Didn't feel the need to bring it up again.
Yes, why do you not feel the need for it to be brought up again? I think I'd actually like to see your stance on the bad votes, you can't just say it's a bad wagon but not actually engage with any of those on the wagon, or even try to show us the bad votes then we can actually move forward on finding a ground that we can work from and find scum.
In post 175, Chickadee wrote:
In post 174, Hopkirk wrote:@Chickadee: Expanding on the above, the votes on TFL were (Nero, TPG, TNE, Brass, Hop). You seemed ok with TPG’s vote, later said mine was fine, and haven’t commented on Nero/TNE or followed up on them afterwards. It feels like you’re saying the entire wagon is bad, but only following up on Brass- while not looking at (or in two cases, not even mentioning) the rest of the wagon.

Idc personally I find your playstyle exhausting. I’d be fine with being lynched just to not answer your questions because I know you’re not gonna leave me alone.
This isn't a defence. I'm sorry, it's not a defence. This is coming off weird. I just feel, I don't know, as if you are trying to avoid the issue in case you say something that could incriminate yourself, I just don't know. I don't see a town mentality in this sort of defence.

@Assemble
In post 203, Assemblerotws wrote:Well, he asked for it.
VOTE: Yurkin
I want to see the Yurkin who suicide-bombed scum and unlocked the lynch, not the Yurkin who's never there.
Absolute cop out of a vote.

@Kokichi
In post 207, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 205, Chickadee wrote:Kokichi town lean for now - purely gut

@Nero, any thoughts on someone besides fuzzy?
What about my posts give you that feeling?
I don't know why, but I found this post weird. Why would you be so interested to see what posts give her that feeling?

On top of that, the whole interaction between you and Dunn doesn't feel genuine.
In post 212, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 210, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 55, The Powerpuff Girls wrote:Chickadee, Dunnstral, why such empty opening posts?

-Key
I don't know, I wasn't invested much into the game at that time

I actually think this is a wagon worth starting:

VOTE: Kokichi Oma
It would be nice to explain.
In post 216, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 214, Dunnstral wrote:Nah I'll explain

I don't think you've done much to be notable at this point, I think I would have expected you to notice me hard lurking but maybe I'm wrong
And what have you done that's notable?
In post 228, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 217, Dunnstral wrote:Nothing, that's the point, I think you would have at least commented on that

Am I overthinking things?
So you're scum reading me for doing the same thing you're doing?

VOTE: Dunn
In post 253, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 242, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 228, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 217, Dunnstral wrote:Nothing, that's the point, I think you would have at least commented on that

Am I overthinking things?
So you're scum reading me for doing the same thing you're doing?

VOTE: Dunn
That's not what I said though

Also, this is a bad vote and you know it. Are you trying to start a 1v1 with me?
It's the truth.
In post 272, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 269, Dunnstral wrote:I'm looking at how I expect you to act, not how I expect myself to act
What do you think of my Chickadee post?
The whole thing is just giving me a strange vibe. It feels like scum distancing.

@nero
In post 215, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 205, Chickadee wrote:@Nero, any thoughts on someone besides fuzzy?
no, I'm happy and content in my tunnel.
In post 155, Nero Cain wrote:idk. I'm kinda tunneling TFL and I'm not a fan of you or KOP blanket discrediting a TFL wagon but I know that disagree=//=dcum so IDK but no one else seems real scummy to me.
I'm still pretty much here. Also, add your name b/c you were against the TFL wagon too. But I'd prob want to lynch Mom if/when fuzzy flips scum for pushing this absolutely ridiculous "he's funny, lets keep him" line. The others don't strike me as scummy or are useless lurksacks that I guess could theoretically be scum but lets lynch TFL.
I don't like tunnels. And especially this one. I personally think you've tunnelled the easiest person you can tunnel, without any real content to back it up and just stuck with it, because you feel that it's the easiest route to go down.

Can you point out any other reason you scum read him, other than meta.
In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:Fuzzy is normally a lurksack. I think its entirely plausible he rolls scum and goes "hey, I get lynched as a lurksack so I'm going to be active to not get lynched" I didn't really like his reaction to my naked, reasonless vote. It was very defensive. Of course, his excuse was he was "trying to get the game started" Maybe you buy that, I don't.
So really not warming up to his meta makes him scum? So in reality from what I'm seeing, the only reason your scum reading him, is because he isn't matching his meta, yeah? I'm sorry I don't really buy that as a genuine reason, people change, things change, circumstances change, I don't really look at previous games to base a read on in this game.

I'm happy to vote within Nero, Chick, Kokichi, Dunn.

VOTE: Kokichi
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, to say the least: Hop is currently my top TR for the effort he's putting into the game.

I also don't think anyone else would notice you asked them questions in that spoiler because you only addressed me outside of it.

@Chickadee/@Asseble/@Kokichi/@Nero
you all need to read inside that spoiler Kop put in his post #334

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Kop »

In post 335, Almost50 wrote:Well, to say the least: Hop is currently my top TR for the effort he's putting into the game.

I also don't think anyone else would notice you asked them questions in that spoiler because you only addressed me outside of it.

@Chickadee/@Asseble/@Kokichi/@Nero
you all need to read inside that spoiler Kop put in his post #334
Yeah, I made a mistake, should have made it clearer.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vote chick then. I may be bussing!
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 334, Kop wrote: @nero
In post 155, Nero Cain wrote:idk. I'm kinda tunneling TFL and I'm not a fan of you or KOP blanket discrediting a TFL wagon but I know that disagree=//=dcum so IDK but no one else seems real scummy to me.
I'm still pretty much here. Also, add your name b/c you were against the TFL wagon too. But I'd prob want to lynch Mom if/when fuzzy flips scum for pushing this absolutely ridiculous "he's funny, lets keep him" line. The others don't strike me as scummy or are useless lurksacks that I guess could theoretically be scum but lets lynch TFL.
I don't like tunnels. And especially this one. I personally think you've tunnelled the easiest person you can tunnel, without any real content to back it up and just stuck with it, because you feel that it's the easiest route to go down.

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:Fuzzy is normally a lurksack. I think its entirely plausible he rolls scum and goes "hey, I get lynched as a lurksack so I'm going to be active to not get lynched"
I didn't really like his reaction to my naked, reasonless vote. It was very defensive.
Of course, his excuse was he was "trying to get the game started" Maybe you buy that, I don't.
So really not warming up to his meta makes him scum? So in reality from what I'm seeing, the only reason your scum reading him, is because he isn't matching his meta, yeah? I'm sorry I don't really buy that as a genuine reason, people change, things change, circumstances change, I don't really look at previous games to base a read on in this game.
Firstly, you aren't new. Town tunnel all the time. What makes you believe that this is a scum tunnel and not a town tunnel? Secondly, its been ages but we have played together. I can't remember if I tunneled in the games we've played together or not, most likely yes as I tunnel a decent amount. Which brings me to my next point, tunneling is NAI for me. I do fake tunnel as scum but I also really do tunnel as town and players that have played with me before can confirm or you could just look at my past games.

I'm also just really confused as to why you are claiming that I'm tunneling him
SOLEY
on meta when the very next sentence I give a reason that's not meta related. Why did you ignore that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@ Ner0- I did tell you that I was trying something different. Looking back I prob should give you some room Like I said I have high respect for you especially your scum game.....Almost is a good player but I am fairly sure I could catch Almost if he scum but you I am not sure of. The difference is that your play styles are way different

Brass did not post too much either so I am usure of how to read him. This slot has been pretty quit all game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean ok sure. TBF, the ppl that are defending you (KOP, mom) are likely scum that knows you aren't. That's my take. What's yours, what do you think of those defending you? Can you tell me more thoughts about this game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@Nero
Right now Momrangel seems town. I am generally liking her arguments though some seems pretty blah. KOP has kinda gone under my radar. I prob should ISO him . I should prob reISO her as well thinking about it . It might be Monday before I can do this as Sundays are pretty busy for me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: yurkin
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 338, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 334, Kop wrote: @nero

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:Fuzzy is normally a lurksack. I think its entirely plausible he rolls scum and goes "hey, I get lynched as a lurksack so I'm going to be active to not get lynched"
I didn't really like his reaction to my naked, reasonless vote. It was very defensive.
Of course, his excuse was he was "trying to get the game started" Maybe you buy that, I don't.
Firstly, you aren't new. Town tunnel all the time. What makes you believe that this is a scum tunnel and not a town tunnel? Secondly, its been ages but we have played together. I can't remember if I tunneled in the games we've played together or not, most likely yes as I tunnel a decent amount. Which brings me to my next point, tunneling is NAI for me. I do fake tunnel as scum but I also really do tunnel as town and players that have played with me before can confirm or you could just look at my past games.

I'm also just really confused as to why you are claiming that I'm tunneling him
SOLEY
on meta when the very next sentence I give a reason that's not meta related. Why did you ignore that?
Yes, I may not be new to this game, but it's been a while since I've seen a tunnel to the extent you've gone too. So whether it's a scum tunnel or a town tunnel, I don't know for sure.

I don't remember playing with you, so I can't really comment for certain how you played in that game were together, since I can't remember it.

So it's just meta and his reaction to your vote. Ok.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 338, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also just really confused as to why you are claiming that I'm tunneling him SOLEY on meta when the very next sentence I give a reason that's not meta related. Why did you ignore that?
Could you answer that and then explain why you didn't answer that in .

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Kop »

In post 344, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 338, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also just really confused as to why you are claiming that I'm tunneling him SOLEY on meta when the very next sentence I give a reason that's not meta related. Why did you ignore that?
Could you answer that and then explain why you didn't answer that in .
I feel like the whole argument that you've based your tunnel on is meta related. One other thing doesn't necessarily add to the tunnel because most of the argument I can see, is you commenting on what TFL said about altering his game style, which has prompted you to latch onto it because it isn't matching up to his meta.

And I didn't answer it in my previous post because I'd just woke up and wasn't really focusing.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty lurky and not nearly as active as scum, are you honestly telling me that you wouldn't be suspicious as fuck if I just randomly decided to lurk?

if you actually believed in your argument a simple glance of my ISO disproves your theory.

This is my first post about Fuzzy.
In post 41, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 33, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:can you explain why I am scum Nero Cain....
this reads a bit conscious. My vote was a naked vote during RVS. Yet he's already up in arms about it? Why?
In post 35, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:he's played with me enough to know I am pretty much lynch bait most games. He might be trying to get an easy lynch here
Does being lynchbait mean you can't roll scum?
this has absolutely nothing to do with meta and everything to do with not liking his reaction.
In post 109, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 108, Momrangal wrote:Fuzzys opening is odd and a little awkward but that doesn't necessarily mean scum and beyond that, it feels like he has expectation on your knowledge of his play but in reality, I don't think is as great as he thinks.
I didn't even vote him for his opening and it's not why I think he's scum. My vote on him was a naked and reasonless vote and he took it as a serious vote. I feel like him feeling so threatened is scum. Also, as mentioned, he's not being a lurksack. I think its entirely possible that he rolls scum and decides to not lurk.
Here I talk about both his reaction and meta.

I've already shown this post but
It's pretty much a rehash of 109 where I again talk about the reaction and meta in equal measure.

I agree that Fuzzy is most likely not scum here but I think you are chainsaw defending him hard here. My original reason for voting him had 0% to do with meta and it smells something awful that you have attempted to reduce my argument to meta. I think attacking me on the meta-point is stronger from your POV as its easier to defend than his defensive nature and I think that's why you are willfully ignoring that I've actually talked more about not liking his reaction to my vote than his meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Kop

We should be lynching scum but it's MS and towns are terrible so do whatever.

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@Kop: I initially disliked 175. Chick later answered the question she avoided in 175 in 236, after I asked her again. I thought 236 mitigated 175. Any thoughts there?

Kokichi is a good vote still. Still ignoring direct invitations to engage on multiple points despite allegedly wanting to engage more.

@Fuzzy: Do you agree or disagree with Mom in relation to her read on Dunn/Kokichi?

@Kop: Why didn’t you comment on the vote Dunn just made? You commented on the same vote from Assemble, and Dunn’s in your scumpool.

Nero’s tunnel on Fuzzy doesn’t seem like a scummy tunnel. @Nero: Are you scumreading Kop? I’m not sure given the way you worded the last post.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”