Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-19
Lexa
(5): havingfitz, Fissure, , ,
(L-2)

Fissure
(3): Awoo, Lexa, Cedrick
Cedrick
(2): rb, Alexcellent

Not Voting
(3): Eddie Cane, northsidegal, Havo

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-02-23 09:00:00)
Last edited by Beefster on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Awoo »

Reading everything from eddie's replacement: if you don't want to read all this shit just control F your name.

Luca started the GNR wagon in #550 and it's natural especially I got a cool flake out of him after asking to interact. TRing luca for it. Still think spamslot #2 is scum because im stubborn and upset. Reading GNR again his posts are reaaaaly bad.

rb has a natural progression on getting upset with me when I stop wallposting. Don't blame him for that.

northsidegal - your answer is HIDDEN somewhere in this post!

Fitz VS cedrick is annoying VS annoying. Is there any way to read these types of interactions? In fact the entire thing is "lynch pr maybe! dont lynch pr! ok im done talking with you." Good thing I didn't read this while it was happening live. No reads to be made here boys. .. and cedrick still wont drop it. Is there scum motivation to keep spamming this? Is it pushing a scum agenda? In what world? (oh maybe the world where lexa is scum ://)

OK fitz post says "defending lexa a lot (indirectly at times)", but I will have to wait and see what lexa flips. That's actually a good case to lynch him today, get those associatives with him-cedrick out of the way right away. Eddie following up with that question right after, nice but i didnt like your predecessor X(

Come to think of it most of cedrick's slot is kind of soft defending scummy people. Lexa (read the fitz iso), , defending GNR softly. Not everyone he defends is scum and he's just tunneling fitz

Alex' posts around all feel too safe.

ehhhhhhhh why would you post this its that 5th paragraph thing I talked about
Hey luca both slots I scumread I now spamread so please understand my discontentment :(
enough people have called my case stupid by this point that by the pigeonhole principle at least one of them is town :(

fitz VS cedrick I want to write off as TVT still but not going there just yet. Cedrick tomorrow is your big chance, you can finally shut up about lynching PR claims! Note for the future: cedrick has been the one to say "lets stop arguing" both times. and somewhere else

And for the record rb you shouldn't be worried about me being scum seriously go read my scumgames all I do is get FUCKED! It's like everyone can see my role PM every time I roll red, there is no way I even survived this long as redboy without being universally scumread.

I said this earlier but zito is doing the thing where he shitposts then towns when he needs to and I TR that too. Someone made a post where they said "it is easily fakable by scum" somewhere in the game. Find that post and call whoever wrote it scum because I know scum doesn't like having thier mislynches get stolen from them. "wait no! you're reading him town for the wrong reason! no!!" <-- but in a weaker manner instead of flat out "he's scum!", its "he's not nessecarily town!". Watch out for that.

High expectations for havo d2. High expectations for mumble to die tonight.
MUMBLE YOU BETTER POST SOME READS OR STH BEFORE YOU DIE

-----------------
{Luca, rb, zito}
{Alex}
{fitz, Havo}
{nsg}
{Cedrick, fissure}
------------------
Have not read his posts! {Eddie}
Spoiler:
Page 38 looks good for him just put him in the 2nd best slot secretly then call out anyone who jumped on me for not reading eddie's post 'cause they didn't read mine

Doesn't matter! {Mumble, lexa}
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Awoo »

didn't edit that post at all. Good luck reading it. Won't vote lexa until mumble posts. something.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1173, Lexa wrote:
In post 1089, Mulch wrote:L
He should have a gut fucking reason for it

Instead apparently it’s this wall of a post well thought out logical reason???
It's exactly what he said are you fucked
I am so fucked. I'm playing with Mulch.

That aside, it's not what he posted. What he said was that you had an instant, incredibly emotional knee-jerk reaction to Mumble's claim.
In post 486, Lexa wrote:Odd night watcher fuck off and vote the fake claim
In post 488, Lexa wrote:Don't give a shot about counterclaim you're just lying
In post 492, Lexa wrote:Yeah we'll see how dumb it is when you die

Then later in 798 and you wrote this:
So, problems I have with this claim. To quote mastina from my first game on this site (ironically in reference to my own fakeclaim in that game), evaluate the claim or lie on mindset, circumstance, and intention. How did the claim come about? As a reaction to being put in range of a lynch. What are the circumstances around the claim? Used in accessory to continuing an aggro push on me and to state a TR on eddie. How convenient is the claim? The claim is doctor in a set up without cops.
So we have Mumble's coming up with a claim that is in all likelihood the single claim most likely to guarantee survival and to dissipate the wagon on him (Cedrick, Guy_Named_Riggs, Havo, Lexa, rb), the claim is made as a direct response to being made an equal wagon to the player who he's been targeting all day at L-2, and the claim is used as a base to continue to push on that target. In that moment every single red flag goes up here. The mindset is self-preservation, the circumstance is convenience of claim, and the intention is to get someone else to die.
What he's saying is that there's no way you were thinking all this at the time you made those emotional posts. Otherwise you'd have said those things right? You were, at the time, reacting purely to the claim and how it apparently contradicts your own role (which is something I honestly still don't get) but in this post you're trying to add additional justifications to bolster your case and he's saying you look scummy for doing so.

I don't think this is all that hard to understand so I find your reaction scummy.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Lexa »

alright that's all fair (and much more articulate than the garbage he posted)

it's still bullshit though since it assumes that it's not both possible to have a knee jerk gut reaction (and gut reactions are based in...what?) and then later go through it and lay out your thought process as to why you're later reading something the same

going to get into self-meta a bit here, that mastina game i referenced was my first game on this site and one that i used to improve from being trash tier player to competent and the stuff that i referenced from here are principles that i've pulled into my own game when looking at things. so you are absolutely right that i wasn't thinking those things in the moment with my gut reaction but to assume that my later, long form thought process wouldn't be based on the same principles that influence immediate gut reads is naive at best
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1179, Lexa wrote:it's still bullshit though since it assumes that it's not both possible to have a knee jerk gut reaction (and gut reactions are based in...what?) and then later go through it and lay out your thought process as to why you're later reading something the same
Well that's certainly something he can address.

Mastina was also my first IC on this site.

My condolences.
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Papa Zito »

UNVOTE: Lexa

Every time I read something I get more unhappy. Today's edition is Mumbles' blatant wagon-hopping.
In post 893, Mumble wrote:VOTE: Cedrick
In post 1168, Mumble wrote:VOTE: Lexa

Preferred lynch obvs.
Like, I get if you're a town PR, especially a Doc, you want to lie low and hit the middle of the pack on everyone's readlists. Totally fair and tbh I thought, looking back at Mumble's play after he claimed, that was maybe what was going on. But once someone's outed they may as well play hard for the extremely short time they've got left in the game and yet here we are. Mumble isn't doing anything in this game at all but working towards self-preservation. It doesn't compute. But a lot doesn't compute in this game so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My other problem is deadline looms.

I'll reread this mess at lunch.
Kappa
Just Monika
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1181, Papa Zito wrote:Mumble isn't doing anything in this game at all
Hello captain obvious.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

posting to say I see the biggest wagon is lexa and am happy with it

also, mulch subbed in, man mulch, I'm really not sure if I'm up to play with you again yet. :/ I'm pretty pissed for ~reasons~.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Eddie I need a dose of sanity.

Read Mumble's post-claim iso and tell me that's town?
Kappa
Just Monika
Fissure
Fissure
Goon
Fissure
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Fissure »

Then replace out Eddie

Mumbles is town

Lexa is scum

Stay on the path

I know how Mumb plays scum, this isn’t it
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I haven't read about 10 (?) pages now I just woke up im going out to a parkour gym (I recommend them they're awesome)

mumble did actively lurk and let town destroy themselves in his scum game, to the point he only prodged essentially. I don't mean barely posted, I mean lurked as in posted in the scum pt a bunch and following along but actively not posting. I get town vibes from his attitude here, and still am not considering his lynch today, it's a strong read but it's a strong d1 read.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1185, Fissure wrote:Then replace out Eddie

Mumbles is town

Lexa is scum

Stay on the path

I know how Mumb plays scum, this isn’t it
but like, why did you sub in :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm probably going to stay in because lol!time investment but it frustrates me
at least it looks like you're on a good track with that post

ok bye
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:07 am

Post by northsidegal »

Awoo, explain your read on me? You haven't really talked about that and that placement seems to me to run contrary to what's been said when we've interacted.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Fissure
Fissure
Goon
Fissure
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Fissure »

Can you grow up

I probably dislike you more than you do me

Let’s play some werewolf
Fissure
Fissure
Goon
Fissure
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Fissure »

In post 1189, northsidegal wrote:Awoo, explain your read on me? You haven't really talked about that and that placement seems to me to run contrary to what's been said when we've interacted.
Nice alt read
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:10 am

Post by northsidegal »

Thanks, hopefully it's not the only good read i make this game.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1170, Cedrick wrote:I’m suspicious of you because
your reads/actions/pushes don’t really make much sense.
You scum read people
for things that aren’t scummy which is what scum typically do
Your opinion. See my last post wrt opinions.
In post 1170, Cedrick wrote:Let’s assume gnr is scum lurking. Any replacement for him is going to most likely do the exact opposite since that’s why the slot is getting pressure. It’s easy to come in and hypo post as scum.
Not true. I don't ever replace in and concern myself with how my predecessor played. If Assemblerotws had replaced lurking scum!GNR you think he would have miraculously posted actively and thoughtfully? BS.
In post 1170, Cedrick wrote:I don’t feel like you have actually read his posts, I don’t think you’ve read any of the posts that have been made while you were “v/la”.
This is offensive along the lines of faking a v/la. <insert expletives> You think what makes you feel better about your reads. I've played with you before...this type of crap feels exactly like others I have played. I won't revive the earlier alt conversations but lol....you just think what you want.
In post 1170, Cedrick wrote:Mulch
hasn’t really taken hard stances
. He’s calling Lexa scum and now voting her when a majority of the players have been doing that.
That could very easily be scum mirroring others
It looks like you aren't reading then. FFS...what is your definition of a hard stance if not professing an opinion and backing it up with a vote? smh^nth ffs
As for scum mirroring others....how about he could be town with his eyes open to Lexa being scum? Could that be the case here?
In post 1170, Cedrick wrote:What other hard stances has he made? He criticizes people for pressurng a lurker and says there are so many other scummy people
yet he townreads most of the really scummy people
Your opinion vs his. Who has pushed a case for Havo being scum? That's not following the herd. That's a stance. He's given town reads and a pool of suspects. He's engaged. He's an improvement over GNR. He makes it no longer a lurking, anti-town, policy-esque freebie for scum to ride to a likely mislynch.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1193, havingfitz wrote:I've played with you before.
You don’t know if we’ve played together or not. Don’t make the same mistake others are making
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:46 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1194, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1193, havingfitz wrote:I've played with you before.
You don’t know if we’ve played together or not. Don’t make the same mistake others are making
It's beside the point. Not relevant to anything in this game. Just amusing to me.

Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Awoo »

'cause you haven't posted much
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:24 am

Post by havingfitz »

^ who's this directed at?

Fissure
Fissure
Goon
Fissure
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Fissure »

STAY THE COURSE

DEADLINE LOOMS

mumble is scummy but is town, trust me

Lynch lexa the scum
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1198, Fissure wrote:mumble is scummy but is town, trust me
why in god's name would I trust you
Kappa
Just Monika

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”