Micro 777: Purgatory

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It's micro 777, are you guys feeling lucky?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What misunderstanding?

And your townread on rc feels awkward, he can say 99 as scum

He's leaning scum for me so far based on the way he is acting and some interactions (or lack of them)

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells

So let's talk about this Chara, assuming no bussing town needs 5/6 people on the same wagon
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm talking about the second half of the game so far where after your initial discussion you end up sitting on sheep wagon and basically taking pot shots

Granted, I can see sheep being scum here and he hasn't done much is response to getting voted

It doesn't seem like you're fighting for your reads
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 109, RadiantCowbells wrote:And walk through that circumstance for yourself

Do you think it's my idea of fun to have to fight to have my reads taken seriously in a game where at least two players of some alignment are calling me scum for being annoyed for something that would piss either of them off if they were in my shoes? Do you really think I just get to exert my will over the game as the number one paranoia target?

I've been too nice for too long. I am done doing so.
And what's with the victim complex? Everybody has to fight to have their reads taken seriously, I didn't say an ything about you to 'piss you off' either.Nobody said paranoi target either, or at least I never brought in any paranoi.

Not surewhat the laat line means, are you talking about maki?
RadiantCowbells wrote:And Claire I want you to know better than what you're doing and if you're town and it costs us one win here to not have you make my life hard over the long run I'll take it.
I have no further interest in interacting with you with my alignment unconfirmed if your view on me is that I would never do what you see as me being a crybaby.
I'm talking about the second half of the game so far where after your initial discussion you end up sitting on sheep wagon and basically taking pot shots

Granted, I can see sheep being scum here and he hasn't done much is response to getting voted

the fuck should I be doing differently?

I have reads I came in and made a big mess with Chara and got a lot of information from it. Like I've objectively been the single largest driver of conversation in this game.
On top of that you should be fully aware that me completely directing conversation is something I do religiously as scum but only some of the time as town (when I have a clear direction) so for you to come here and say that that's what is 'missing' from my play is what the fuck? Like if I were scum I'd be leading town right now 100%. And yeah I was sitting on sheep wagon it's been 2 pages and nothing he's done has been town what sort of pace are you expecting me to take, should I be encouraging him to be quicklynched with no claim based on his however many posts?

I appreciate the value of time in making reads and have always appreciated the value of time. I tell people to fuck off of me in the early game because I get my best reads when I'm left alone to soak and that's exactly what I wanted to be doing here. I didn't feel any impetus to force the conversation anywhere until you voted me for ridiculous reasons.
You realize I don't sit here and religiously meta you? I believe you've gotten upset at me over self meta like this before too. I didn't actually say I expected you to be leading conversation either. I'm not going to policy Maki for voting you.

VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep
I think this is the most likely to be scum out of everybody so far
Maki and Chara talk to me about this
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'd vote ZZZX too.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 130, UC Voyager wrote:i do see some town intention behind their decision to change play style
There shouldn't be any alignment tied to him trying to change his play style, what town intention are you talking about?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 135, Maki Harukawa wrote:and that's hammer.
Cya
In post 136, Chara wrote:um.

i mean, great job?
:<
RC if you're town (i mean i don't see how you aren't) i'm mildly upset, i was gonna fight your wagon and wanted your reads.
I asked you two about sheepsaysmeep
I'll extend that to zzzx

What do you think?
UC Voyager wrote:
In post 131, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 130, UC Voyager wrote:i do see some town intention behind their decision to change play style
There shouldn't be any alignment tied to him trying to change his play style, what town intention are you talking about?
the fact he sees where his play isn working so he is trying to fix it so we can do better as town
I don't see how that makes him town, though, I see it as not really related to alignment
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 159, ZZZX wrote:He didn't post enough for me to make a read on him
But Not Mafia did, since you're voting him?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Maki Harukawa
In post 14, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Chara
In post 19, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: ZZZX
In post 22, Not_Mafia wrote:Do you panic easily?
In post 79, ZZZX wrote:VOTE: Not Mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 163, Maki Harukawa wrote:tring half the playerlist sring the other whew
Let's hear it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #193 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 189, Chara wrote:VOTE: ZZZX
I'll vote this
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #195 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

ZZZX
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #314 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 202, RadiantCowbells wrote:I suspect that certain people (dunn/Maki) will scumread me for this but I am now at the point where I feel like I have to be forcing content, so I have a question for everyone.
Why do you think I would scumread you for this?
RadiantCowbells wrote: Dunnstral: If you have an issue with the meta that I've given on myself, what exactly is your perception of my meta as it relates to this game? How do you intend to read me?
I'm reading you from things you do during this game, I don't think I mentioned your meta except to say I wasn't digging through it when I gave my read on you
In post 245, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Most of his posts have been noncommittal and appear to only be stating the obvious.
Can you give examples?
In post 245, Kiana Kaslana wrote:He appears to be taking shots at the current conflicts, from the sidelines,
When did I do this? Give an example
In post 245, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Where I come from, this is textbook newbie wolf play.
I'm not a newbie

If you say me voting RC was taking shots at current conflicts like I suspect you are, I have to disagree with that. I don't see how my vote relates to "conflicts" going on
In post 242, Kiana Kaslana wrote:1) ZZZX is most likely to be town.
I find most of his posts looking genuine and having an honest tone. The way he speaks appears to be carefree and giving no restraint, something that wolves would not be likely to be able to falsify, unless they are extremely talented. He was not afraid to challenge the consensus of the general suspicion on sheepsaymeeps, where in most cases, wolves would not be likely to stick their head out to defend a potential mislynch target.

My wish is for ZZZX to be sent to Heaven on Day 2.
ZZZX has to be extremely talented to be scum here?

I don't think so... they haven't really done much of anything? And what they have done is after being prodded if I remember correctly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 316, Kiana Kaslana wrote:The above post has fully convinced me that Dunnstral is a member of the wolves.
Back up your assertations, I asked you to clarify
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #318 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I was willing to talk with you but I don't know what you're getting at in 316 or why you wouldn't just explain what you're getting at
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #325 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 319, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 69, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep
Useless post, on a player who is confirmed town from my Point of View.
In post 70, Dunnstral wrote:It's micro 777, are you guys feeling lucky?
Useless post.
Your point of view doesn't matter, because my vote came from my point of view. I'd argue that the vote definitely wasn't useless.

For the second post, ok, it's not 100% scumhunt related, but so what? I've been on topic for the vast majority of my posts, which is actually more than can be said about other people here? Like, you're not going after not mafia/zzzx/uc voyager/sheep (your slot) for "useless posting" so I don't get why this is an argument against me in the first place. It looks more like you're looking for a reason why I'm scum.
In post 106, Dunnstral wrote:What misunderstanding?

He's leaning scum for me so far based on the way he is acting and some interactions (or lack of them)

So let's talk about this Chara, assuming no bussing town needs 5/6 people on the same wagon
This is what I meant by potshots, attempting to scumread RadiantCowbells off easily falsifiable and baseless reasoning.
What you meant is not what you said. You said I was "taking shots at current conflicts, from the sidelines"

First off: what is the "current conflict" here?
Second: I'm not taking pot shots or being on the side lines, I voted RC and then started discussing it, that seems to me like the opposite of taking pot shots and being on the side lines?
In post 110, Dunnstral wrote:I'm talking about the second half of the game so far where after your initial discussion you end up sitting on sheep wagon and basically taking pot shots

Even though he's scumreading sheeps, he's arguing... against his own read? This is poor read progression, and something that reminds me that the wolves know who all the members of the village are.
I'm not arguing against my own read, at that time I am considering that if RC is scum it's less likely in my eyes for sheep to be also scum, so one of my reads would be probably wrong
I don't agree that it's poor read progression.
In post 115, Dunnstral wrote:And what's with the victim complex? Everybody has to fight to have their reads taken seriously, I didn't say an ything about you to 'piss you off' either.Nobody said paranoi target either, or at least I never brought in any paranoi.
This is stating the obvious.
...what's stating the obvious? I'm talking directly to RC here, responding to things he said?
In post 115, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep
Argues with RadiantCowbells in the entire post (read the original post for a better understanding), and then votes sheeps. This is the great example of taking potshots, while not daring to commit to his RadiantCowbells scumread.
What you initially said was:
He appears to be taking shots at the current conflicts, from the sidelines
This was your initial read. This stuff about potshots isn't what you initially saw when you looked at my posts. You are looking for evidence to win an argument, not expanding on what you had already thought.

Anyways, there's a number of other concerns: Why do you think I wouldn't commit to a RadiantCowbells scumread as scum? How do you differenciate this from town unvoting after discussing and considering the other side and other players?
Also, looking at the post you are referencing, I'm not calling RC scum? Arguing doesn't mean I think somebody is scum, and shifting to sheep mad sense to me. I don't talk about sheep in more detail because there is nothing to talk about in regard to him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #326 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

How much mafia experience do you have Kiana?
In post 301, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I'm not going to vote you, but mark my words that this conversation and anti-town behavior will be taken into account during Judgement Day.
Are you aware that you have to be dead and in heaven to participate in judgement day?
(I know you're not just being cocky here, you said you wanted to vote zzzx to heaven)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #328 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 262, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I don't know who Maki is, or infer anything from her play. The fact that you told me that she was good at wolf was surprising. According to your join dates, she's only here for a few months, while you've been here for five years... which makes the skill gap...
So, my join date is 2016, but you say:
In post 322, Kiana Kaslana wrote:By the way, sir, you do not need to be a newbie to be new to playing wolf. It took me a good number of games before I got my first wolf role. Some people just keep drawing a village role multiple times, if they haven't played long enough.
How does this connect, with the assumption that you're paying attention to join dates
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #331 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 327, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 325, Dunnstral wrote:You are looking for evidence to win an argument, not expanding on what you had already thought.
I am indeed looking for evidence to win an argument. For, I am no longer interested in expanding my thoughts to the likes of scum, but my purpose now is to convince the remaining villagers that
you
are scum.

Also, nice job on pointing the obvious again, let's add this example to the list!
Instead of looking to win the argument, you should look to win the game by double checking your read. I saw your accusations don't quite align with what has been happening. If you're town, me voting you doesn't make me scum. I believe I made a number of fairly strong arguments and also pointed out that some of the things you say happen actually didn't
Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 325, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you think I wouldn't commit to a RadiantCowbells scumread as scum?
It's simple. As scum, if you did commit to your RadiantCowbells vote, you would be in Maki's position right now instead, which RadiantCowbell's full focus on you. Judging from the tone of your posts, and your general confidence level, and my admittedly small but usually accurate appraisal of your general competence, I am absolutely positive that you-scum would crack under such pressure if locked-on by RadiantCowbells as town. It definitely would not be a fight you want to pick.
You don't have to scumread somebody who scumreads you, though.

I also thought you had some suspicion of RadiantCowbells? You seem to be assuming he's town here though
Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 328, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 262, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I don't know who Maki is, or infer anything from her play. The fact that you told me that she was good at wolf was surprising. According to your join dates, she's only here for a few months, while you've been here for five years... which makes the skill gap...
In post 322, Kiana Kaslana wrote:By the way, sir, you do not need to be a newbie to be new to playing wolf. It took me a good number of games before I got my first wolf role. Some people just keep drawing a village role multiple times, if they haven't played long enough.
How does this connect, with the assumption that you're paying attention to join dates
I don't see a contradiction here. Just because you have a 2016 join date does not mean you are a strong wolf player. You could entirely have only drawn a scum role less times than I have fingers on my hands.

And, my first impression of you was "textbook newbie wolf play". It's not something I can change, it's simply fact. So.
If you're really curious, you can look at my profile by clicking on my name.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #337 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

ok
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #464 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

He needs 3 votes?

VOTE: Maki Harukawa

Her jumping on me was scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #466 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 205, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 202, RadiantCowbells wrote:Maki Harukawa: Can you clarify what is going on in your head throughout this game? Both your read progression on myself and Dunn are nonexistent in thread, and we have to guess at your thoughts.
I have a bunch of players in the game who post very little content and people I can't read so getting reads is...hard to say the least I asked if you wanted to vote Dunn just to see what your reaction would be. Dunn hasn't really posted anything that has made me pull my read on him 1 way the only thing I feel good on is my tr on chara ik that's shit but meh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #469 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

That was before 205
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #471 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

My point is 467 and 568 don't mean anything? You didn't have suspicion on me, you admitted you faked it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #561 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Hold on guys, ZZZX hasn't done anything worthy of being sent to heaven

And I'm not scum, either

Let's send chara up

VOTE: Chara
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #564 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 562, Chara wrote:Dunn, you're being scumread by... most of the game.
For what?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #565 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

And who is this most of the game that scumreads me

Kiana and RC circlejerking isn't most of the game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #566 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 558, Bicephalous Bob wrote:Until now, I used a 48-hour/48-hour prod range, but I'll use 24h/48h from now on because of the one-week deadlines. Dunnstral and UC Voyager have been prodded.
Not sure this is fair but it's fine
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #568 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

One of you/Kiana is scum from my point of view but good luck to me in proving that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #570 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It's not but you guys are running this game and I have trouble believing that scum would be all 3 lurkers for instance and i don't think it's chara and it's not me so
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #576 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Her jumping on me is not what I would have expected from her

Kiana's case on me is bad, I don't know why she thought my responses to her were bad when she was overreaching with thing like "he said he wasn't a newbie but never said he wasn't a wolf"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #579 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What are we doing?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #642 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think scum is Kiana.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #691 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'll follow Chara
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #700 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 697, Chara wrote:
In post 691, Dunnstral wrote:I'll follow Chara
sorry for not listening to you earlier if you're town. can you give me reads besides scum Kiana?
I took a look at Nm's voting history and it looks like scum to me - I can't really read him though

If Kiana is town, then I think RC would be scum instead
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #720 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 705, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Though, that would necessitate two of UCV / NM / Dunn being town.

And, that would kind of be a very sad thing? Because they have not been in the game at all. That would mean that RC won the game before it even begun.
I've been in the game, you've been ignoring me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #721 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Like I'm not comparable to UCV/NM if you look at my iso
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #727 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 719, Kiana Kaslana wrote:The problem is that their lack of presence makes it difficult to read them in the first place.
Spoiler:
In post 325, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 69, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep
Useless post, on a player who is confirmed town from my Point of View.
In post 70, Dunnstral wrote:It's micro 777, are you guys feeling lucky?
Useless post.
Your point of view doesn't matter, because my vote came from my point of view. I'd argue that the vote definitely wasn't useless.

For the second post, ok, it's not 100% scumhunt related, but so what? I've been on topic for the vast majority of my posts, which is actually more than can be said about other people here? Like, you're not going after not mafia/zzzx/uc voyager/sheep (your slot) for "useless posting" so I don't get why this is an argument against me in the first place. It looks more like you're looking for a reason why I'm scum.
In post 106, Dunnstral wrote:What misunderstanding?

This is what I meant by potshots, attempting to scumread RadiantCowbells off easily falsifiable and baseless reasoning.
What you meant is not what you said. You said I was "taking shots at current conflicts, from the sidelines"

First off: what is the "current conflict" here?
Second: I'm not taking pot shots or being on the side lines, I voted RC and then started discussing it, that seems to me like the opposite of taking pot shots and being on the side lines?
In post 110, Dunnstral wrote:I'm talking about the second half of the game so far where after your initial discussion you end up sitting on sheep wagon and basically taking pot shots

Even though he's scumreading sheeps, he's arguing... against his own read? This is poor read progression, and something that reminds me that the wolves know who all the members of the village are.
I'm not arguing against my own read, at that time I am considering that if RC is scum it's less likely in my eyes for sheep to be also scum, so one of my reads would be probably wrong
I don't agree that it's poor read progression.
In post 115, Dunnstral wrote:And what's with the victim complex? Everybody has to fight to have their reads taken seriously, I didn't say an ything about you to 'piss you off' either.Nobody said paranoi target either, or at least I never brought in any paranoi.
This is stating the obvious.
...what's stating the obvious? I'm talking directly to RC here, responding to things he said?
In post 115, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep
Argues with RadiantCowbells in the entire post (read the original post for a better understanding), and then votes sheeps. This is the great example of taking potshots, while not daring to commit to his RadiantCowbells scumread.
What you initially said was:
He appears to be taking shots at the current conflicts, from the sidelines
This was your initial read. This stuff about potshots isn't what you initially saw when you looked at my posts. You are looking for evidence to win an argument, not expanding on what you had already thought.

Anyways, there's a number of other concerns: Why do you think I wouldn't commit to a RadiantCowbells scumread as scum? How do you differenciate this from town unvoting after discussing and considering the other side and other players?
Also, looking at the post you are referencing, I'm not calling RC scum? Arguing doesn't mean I think somebody is scum, and shifting to sheep mad sense to me. I don't talk about sheep in more detail because there is nothing to talk about in regard to him
In post 326, Dunnstral wrote:How much mafia experience do you have Kiana?
In post 301, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I'm not going to vote you, but mark my words that this conversation and anti-town behavior will be taken into account during Judgement Day.
Are you aware that you have to be dead and in heaven to participate in judgement day?
(I know you're not just being cocky here, you said you wanted to vote zzzx to heaven)
In post 331, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 327, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 325, Dunnstral wrote:You are looking for evidence to win an argument, not expanding on what you had already thought.
I am indeed looking for evidence to win an argument. For, I am no longer interested in expanding my thoughts to the likes of scum, but my purpose now is to convince the remaining villagers that
you
are scum.

Also, nice job on pointing the obvious again, let's add this example to the list!
Instead of looking to win the argument, you should look to win the game by double checking your read. I saw your accusations don't quite align with what has been happening. If you're town, me voting you doesn't make me scum. I believe I made a number of fairly strong arguments and also pointed out that some of the things you say happen actually didn't
Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 325, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you think I wouldn't commit to a RadiantCowbells scumread as scum?
It's simple. As scum, if you did commit to your RadiantCowbells vote, you would be in Maki's position right now instead, which RadiantCowbell's full focus on you. Judging from the tone of your posts, and your general confidence level, and my admittedly small but usually accurate appraisal of your general competence, I am absolutely positive that you-scum would crack under such pressure if locked-on by RadiantCowbells as town. It definitely would not be a fight you want to pick.
You don't have to scumread somebody who scumreads you, though.

I also thought you had some suspicion of RadiantCowbells? You seem to be assuming he's town here though
Kiana Kaslana wrote:
I don't see a contradiction here. Just because you have a 2016 join date does not mean you are a strong wolf player. You could entirely have only drawn a scum role less times than I have fingers on my hands.

And, my first impression of you was "textbook newbie wolf play". It's not something I can change, it's simply fact. So.
If you're really curious, you can look at my profile by clicking on my name.

In post 332, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I see no further benefit to convincing a wolf that he is indeed a wolf. Either you had been sent a scum role PM, or you have not. Your previous responses, tone and content, both confirm to me that you are guilty of having received such a role PM.

Therefore, our conversation ends here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #731 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 729, Kiana Kaslana wrote:So, you're in the category of "either scum or mislynch problem" just like with NM and UCV. Just as bad.
I'm not a mislynch problem though

I made valid points against your arguments and was blown off and told it was already decided I was scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #744 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 742, Kiana Kaslana wrote:sheeping RC because he was RC.
What does this mean?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #789 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

hi
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #797 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What are you thinking Chara?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #873 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah, I'm not scum so it's the other two if you think so Chara.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #874 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Like I would have voted zzzx - I was on a different wagon (and if zzzx wagon built up I'd vote there)

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #890 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 884, Chara wrote:
In post 874, Dunnstral wrote:Like I would have voted zzzx - I was on a different wagon (and if zzzx wagon built up I'd vote there)

VOTE: Not_Mafia
i thought you were going to follow me?
why take the NM wagon to l-1 (i think) instead of going after awoo?
Because you think it's awoo and me?

But It's not me, so I voted not_mafia to make it clear it's the other pairing
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #892 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Like I still think one of kiana/rc was scum

I'm following your idea Chara
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #893 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Kiana

We should just lynch this.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #987 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

WEll it's not me

VOTE: Creature

Best bet for being town aside from Chara
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #997 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It's not me but I know I'm getting lynched next

The only person I'm comfortable with going to heaven here is CHara. After that I'd gamble on Jmo going to heaven.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #999 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm pretty sure the lynch order is me -> kiana/nm -> kiana/nm anyway so it doesn't matter unless I think mafia is somebody else
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1024 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Kiana