pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 47, Espeonage wrote:I'd actually be happy with a long day 1, day 2 is likely to be a clusterfuck with everyone having negative utility.

Can I flirt for a townread mollie?
yes
In post 55, Varsoon wrote:
@Pirate Mollie:
You avoiided answering me. I wanna know if I can trust you in this game.
I didn't ignore your question varsoona! I just didn't realize it was a srs question.

the answer is yes! Image

(its good to see you too, it has been way too long)
In post 58, Mathdino wrote:you can trust me

my negative ability literally has 0 positive utility for town and is confirmable by the fact that i won't use it

in fact is there any negative utility in just claiming neg abilities
I toyed around with this in my head, mostly cos I claim at the drop of a hat but reck isn't dumb, there has to be some counterbalance to a massclaim. I just played an offsite game where scum got an extra faction nk on whoever claimed. I don't think reck wld go
that
far but
In post 60, Varsoon wrote:Actually, Espeonage brings up a really good point--maybe we shouldn't all bust our negative utility powers on D1/N1.
I imagine that the setup is probably designed such that we could get really punished for doing so.

I also imagine the scumteam has some capacity to keep our negative utility abilities from popping off and letting us all go into having positive utility abilities/passives.
So I'm kind of against claiming if only because if I designed this setup, scum would definitely have a factional ability to revert up to two players a night back to their 'need to use the negative ability' state.
mindmeld
In post 60, Varsoon wrote:Actually, Espeonage brings up a really good point--maybe we shouldn't all bust our negative utility powers on D1/N1.
I imagine that the setup is probably designed such that we could get really punished for doing so.

I also imagine the scumteam has some capacity to keep our negative utility abilities from popping off and letting us all go into having positive utility abilities/passives.
So I'm kind of against claiming if only because if I designed this setup, scum would definitely have a factional ability to revert up to two players a night back to their 'need to use the negative ability' state.
I bet you have read every word
In post 74, Espeonage wrote:I just hit submit again when it came up with profit screen without reading lol.
is your post restriction that you have to burn up all of your posts on d1

my post restriction is that I have to write WoT that no1 will read so that I will be listened to even less than I normally am.

except for gamma. friend gamma will listen to me. I think.
In post 86, Varsoon wrote:@Mathdino: I think my scumplay is mostly to flounder around and hope I make it to endgame, more realistically. That and BIG GAMBITS.
this isn't what your scum play is tho. you don't "flounder" around and hope you make it to endgame or did you forget that link that you sent to me oh so long ago where you totally schmoozed a person who neighbourized you. I wld describe your play as calculated and methodical, and you LOVE gambits as either alignment so I am wondering why you are only assigning it to 1.

I don't think I have played on this site in about a year, so yeah I know my meta on players is outdated. but some things I just don't see changing. for instance I think you tend to steer more as scum cos you feel more confident when you have a lot of insight into the mechanics of a game; you know your set up specs and what can actually be within in a game vs. what info you want to try to obtain to fill the holes that you don't know about.

does this make sense?

you asking "who can I trust" is pretty weird considering you cld figure out the question w/o even asking the question.

tell me I am wrong. cos this makes me go hhhhmmm and I think the townreads on you are premature. so we will see.

also i just want to say that the whole back and fourth between varsoona and venny about levels of scumtitude to be really freaking weird is this a new thing or what

still catching up

if any1 wants their brain to disintegrate, posts and will reaffirm your belief in entropy (re: levels of scumtitude) however it also seems like varsoona is trying to sort venny out mebbe? dunno, wanna see where this goes.

rip me if I have to write walls for this entire game.

I feel like math's confusion about how/when he cld use his abilities (not understanding the negative part of his abilities) kinda rings true cos I never thought to ask if it was compulsory but it sure is if I wanna get to the good stuff, and I assume we all have some and I didn't think of this until I typed this out but the roles are probably equalizing so that the game is based on play rather than roles with how we utilize the roles themselves.

deathy looks and feels like town to me. its about the only solid read I have.

venny is defensive but venny gets defensive when pushed and I get that about him (from what I remember). it is hard playing on the defensive.

yo assembler

VOTE: assembler

wassup
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #136 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:35 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 99, DeathNote wrote:Reading through Mollies post... I can't meta anyone here honestly and probably won't ever make a meta argument but I am interested to see 2 people already counter Varsoon's meta play.

@Mollie - What posts from Venmar are defensive to you?
post #. it just seems like a "BACK THE FUCK ARRGGHH" post that I wld expect any1 to make for the reasons that varsoona ran him up for. what I like about is the follow back and forth on both sides even if I do feel like watching movie w/o subtitles. I think venny defended himself pretty well and his reasoning and thinking holds up under scrutiny.

HOWEVER

I am not as sold on varsoona as you and every1 who are chugging the kool aid that he is so generously providing on him being town. he is softing that this can somewhat be proven, or something, so cool, I can give him his space. but I am not taking my eyes off of him for a split second cos I know how sneaky he can be and I am telling you he is not being quite as genuine as he is trying to come across. he is serving subterfuge pie and you are asking for more and not even wondering what is in it.

you dislike meta okay w/e, it is a tool I heavily rely on but I am not depended on it, I have other tools in my box. I am not going to be too overly reliant on it cos I know it is outdated and pple change. I have changed. I have been playing on another site (including my homesite) for almost a year, and wld you believe that in all this time I have not told any1 to fuck off yet? surprising isn't it? I have learned to trust my gut over how I expect pple to play and whether or not they live up to it.

why did you hop off assembly?

@ venny

OMYGOD MOLLIE ISN'T GETTING INTO A SHITSTORM PISSING MATCH SHE MUST BE SCUMZORZZ!!!

hell hath frozen over cos I don't really feel like having 1. there are other ways to get my reads that a lot more pleasant and a lot more fun. who knew

speaking of

@espy

you promised to flirt with me, you better follow it up cos I am already dozing. my read on you is directly proportionate to how much you make me swoon.

@ friend gamma

hi. come talk to me. tell me what you see
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 133, Venmar wrote:
In post 106, Mathdino wrote:Hard townreading mollie. Goodpost.
i disagree, please elaborate

mathdino's dismissal of the posting between Varsoon and I as "garbage" feels incredibly disingenuous and unnecessarily dismissive, almost as if he wants everyone just to gloss over it. regardless of what you think of the points made by varsoon or i, or what you think of wallposting, to call it "garbage" is a force since i think most people should have a decent read on both varsoon and i by now. bonus points for cooldog who mirror telled me on some of this.
In post 122, Mathdino wrote:@CoolDog: You know "HOT TAKE" is a meme right? I'm a dyed-in-the-wool wallposter, lol. I particularly think Venmar/Varsoon's wall vs wall is garbage, but walls are in general fine and I'm good reading them.
I feel like you should be able to understand sarcasm?
Also your setup spec on me is, if anything, more anti-town than what I did. I literally mean "You can trust me" because I'm town. Full stop, nothing more.
don't like this line of response to cooldog, it reads a lot like math just dismissing the criticism rather than addressing it. more accurately, the last sentence reads a lot like as math deflecting the criticism, as if effectively saying
"i know that what i did was scummy/anti-town, but what
you
did was
more
so!"

also really don't like the godel wagon atm

VOTE: Mathdino
if you have something to say, just say it bro. if you think that I am scum you better be coughing up something more than, "mollie hasn't got into a pissing match with any1" cos THAT is hot steaming feces.

don't talk about me talk
to
me
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I feel like I am in alternate universe because I disagree with almost all of the vocal posters in this game :(

@ gamma - what else do you got
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 144, Venmar wrote:
In post 136, pirate mollie wrote:I am not as sold on varsoona as you and every1 who are chugging the kool aid that he is so generously providing on him being town. he is softing that this can somewhat be proven, or something, so cool, I can give him his space. but I am not taking my eyes off of him for a split second cos I know how sneaky he can be and I am telling you he is not being quite as genuine as he is trying to come across. he is serving subterfuge pie and you are asking for more and not even wondering what is in it.
also stuff is like this is what i think shows pretty well that mollie is being pretty non-commital atm and continues the impression i initially got from #95.
lol, noncommittal is incredibly LOLOLOLOLOL ironic considering my targeted role. I am trying to take a back seat and watch things play out so that I figure out who's world I want to fuck up by 1v1. <-------- that is gonna take some srs commitment.

I don't wanna be wrong or stupid about it.

in the last game I played here ages ago, I threw the game by voting town when we were in a really good place to win. I royally, royally fucked up cos I got mad and I haven't been back since.

there are historical reasons for my reticence as well as lol, my role.

so just give me some space. just cos I am not doing a whole heck of a lot on the outside doesn't mean that I am not paying attention cos I am.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #150 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 146, Venmar wrote:my criticism has been very mild, don't know how i am taking up your "space" to warrant me needing to give you space. i think you're taking a back seat and not committing to anything, which you explicitly just admitted. i don't think admitting it makes you immune from me criticizing you for it.

also, pulling the "oh im just saving my energy to NUKE someone!" reads a lot like "i want a pass until i feel like actually contributing to the game", which i don't like. it's also contradictory since in #46 you seem eager to begin a tunnel and now that i've pointed out you're just sitting around instead, you're reverting to being reserved about it.

@ deathnote

I like how you were working things out before cos it seemed you really were trying to solve but it looks like you are sucking up to venny and varsoona in a big big way considering they are the most vocal players rn. :/

eta: huh. interesting xpost
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 171, DeathNote wrote:
Mollie wrote: I like how you were working things out before cos it seemed you really were trying to solve but it looks like you are sucking up to venny and varsoona in a big big way considering they are the most vocal players rn. :/
Oh Mollie... this is a very very bad post. Sucking up to Venny and Varsoon? Question to the room.

@Everyone here - Did my post #148 look like it was me sucking up to the Double Vs? Let alone in a "big big way"?

Are you just trying to scare me off of following them because they created a case against you even tho no one is voting you yet for said case? Your reaction is far more defensive then anyone else's in the game thus far and not just to me but also to Venmar.
don't be obtuse, I am not talking about just that 1 post. I am talking about the game as a whole. so question for the class:

@ every1 - does it look like to you that deathnote is sucking up to veny and varsoona with his comments of "varsoona is a man after my own heart" and "I am just liking venny more and more!"?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 181, Varsoon wrote:I also get the sinking feeling that about half of the playerbase is present and the other half isn't.
Wish there was a purge button.
I am so tired of lurkers in games. there needs to be a post minimum required that doesn't include shitposting. I feel like the only value that lurkers bring to the game is the info that we get from their lynch.

I am not moving until assembler post something meaningful or I find something else I want to pounce on.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 195, Venmar wrote:
@pirate mollie
- do you read my #170 as sucking up to vaxx?
no because it reads tonally different from deathnote's posts.

comprende?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@kublai

you are in the lynch lead. what is your hot take on the pple on your wagon and the reasons why they are on your wagon?

gimme something juicy
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #360 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I haven't caught up yet but I will be back tonight, after movie night
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #396 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 325, Venmar wrote:i don't know, but am i wrong in thinking that dino's last few posts just feel like paniced flailing and appealing to emotion?

i'm also honestly never really a fan of the "oh i was just voting them/starting a wagon on them just to gather reactions!" since it's an easy free get out of jail card excuse if your wagon goes south, or an easy excuse for what is essentially a bad vote on someone you might not necessarily think is scum.

dino
- can i get your reads list on the playerbase?

re: KK's read on SK
- i'm actually in agreement with kk that sleepykrew, though in my eyes not inherently town because of it, has clearly put more effort into the game than other contemporary players he's compared to. i actually think it's a really odd read to nitpick in this case.
dino's posts sound genuine, not contrivance of self-preservation. aTe is not a scumtell and you know that, considering how many times you have done that.

and how in the world can you on 1 hand town read varsoona "trying to get reads off of reactions" and then condemn dino for doing the same? he has also given a readslist?

and you have been nitpicky with me, while being nitpicky yourself. your posts read like you pandering in an ingenuous way.

unfortunately hypocrisy is within my experience is usually a town tell, scum are much more likely to try to remain consistent with their posts and accusations.

if you ARE town you need to snap out of it and look at the game from a global view perspective rather than this weird myopic reflective view that doesn't even make sense coming from an experienced player. I wld love to be proven wrong about the hypocrisy tell since the players who do it tend to be the most inflexible and hard to work with. unfortunately I still think you are town cos this tell has never been wrong so far.

I am not interested in lynching math. if you pple can't recognize the sincerity in his posts then I don't know what to say. his posts fit a town POV who is frustrated; the motivation seem to come from that frustration and not some nefarious plot that you pple are trying to read into.

egg on my face if I am wrong, and I am willing to face the consequences of that. I am telling you pple I think he is town.

this is where I am and I am catching up
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #397 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 326, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Vote Napoleon everybody

If he were town he'd be more active and engaged
it is NAI for him.

unfortunately.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #398 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Spoiler:
In post 338, Mathdino wrote:
Assembler
: Should've been prodded already. I've seen town-Assembler make some of the most godawful sheep votes in history. The best I can say here not having seen his scum meta is that I'm guessing this is town just because he wouldn't make , and isn't a completely brain dead thought.
Townlean.

Cooldog
: I've been scumreading this slot since going after me, but I always have crazy-ass reads when it comes to people who strongly read me one way or the other, so I asked other people weigh in on this.
Which they didn't (and you guys wonder why I haven't been able to do anything).
is just talk talk, nothing substantial. is exactly the same. A lot of words that look nuanced but don't affect the gamestate at all.
Initial vote on me was literally for the stated reasons of "rolefishing Varsoon" (which I did not do), "reducing town information" by complaining about Venmar/Varsoon clogging up the thread, which is shit tier white knighting, and my "hypocracy of "no post over a paragraph"", which was a shitpost that he's continued to push me over.
I'm confident arguing that he basically hasn't done anything since this initial push, as by he basically made his votepark clear basically due to no progress being made in the game (yes, lynch me over the half of the playerlist that isn't doing shit).
So yeah feeling scum here, but this read really only works FMPOV.

DeathNote
: reads to me as something that scum don't say -- obviously setuppy type of thing, unnecessary for any kind of scum agenda. Comments seem gamesolvy, nuanced, voting record is okay, etc etc. Could never bring myself to lynch a slot that's this pro-town in contribution, and honestly he's prob just gonna get sorted by the NK.
Town.

Espeonage
: Absolutely nothing before his V/LA is AI imo. WKs Assembler, which I initially figured was bad, but then I realised that Assembler is basically the last person you want to white knight/pocket, given that he has 0 influence over the game. Would be a bad scum move, and the general complaints about the gamestate (which ultimately unfortunately led to voting me) ring true and genuine.
Town.

Gamma
: I don't feel qualified to get an accurate read here (never played with scum-Gamma). Nothing early on seems to townclear him. Really glad that no one has provided a read on Gamma that I can factcheck /s
feels wrong. Useless self-meta line, a token Godel vote justification, and a super LAMISTy "LET'S LET EVERYONE DO WHAT THEY WANT, WHO CAN RELATE?" in response to my sarcasm.
Okay but then really doesn't seem like something scum would make.
@Gamma:
Please elaborate on your read progression on me with regards to rolefishing.
A few seemingly random trajectories through the game seems pretty town to me; I can't really come up with political reasons to justify his switches. Espeonage wagon was bad but believable, and Napoleon is a fine vote.
Null if only because I'm being pulled in a few ways on this. I would trust players who've played with Gamma here.

Godel/KK
: Godel's ISO is ridiculous, and I've seen him lurk out of a scumgame while I was pushing him.
Kublai Khan's lynchpool is REALLY bad (oh okay your scumpool is 2 lurkers and the guy who spearheaded your wagon got it)
but the discussion on SKrew, in particular the insight in is more than enough for me to table this as a lynch prospect today and probably tomorrow.
Town with a bad catchup.

hebichan
: Entrance was strong but that's 1/8 of the ISO that comes off town. Looks like posturing, overjustification, AtE in (which actually misinterpreted what I meant by "discrediting my Godel wagon"), and speaking from experience with Gamma, Gamma is a really easy D1 scumpush to make. Defence of me feels alignment-informed.
Scum. Also basically only works FMPOV.

Napoleon
: I strongly gutread this entrance as scum and then I realised it was Aristophanes :facepalm:. Wouldn't mind if he died at this point, given that he apparently has the time to catch up in full on GD threads but no time to read a damn geriatric. No indication he's town.
Null, lynchable.

pirate mollie
: I discussed this already, people just disagreed with it. I think a lot of things said in are not things scum would say. Basically everything else seems NAI, including the votepark on a lurker, which ruined my game the same way it seems to have ruined hers. Fuck lurkers.
Townlean, I have stronger reasons to townread others at this point.

Sir Eltuntrod Tripod
: Seems to be the only person here who was able to articulate the value in the Godel wagon. Seems town-motivated, nowhere near LAMISTy enough to seem intentional. is pretty much #goodposting. Activity drops off, seemingly because Godel never came back?
Townlean.

SKrew
: Slightly annoying flippant behaviour reads town. I largely echo Kublai Khan's thoughts on this slot.
Town for now. don't pool him with the lurkers.

ogod i'm getting to the V's

Varsoon
: Right so was, as previously mentioned, utterly shit and 75% moon logic, which I usually townread, but then he turns it into this massive 1v1 with Venmar that sizzles out and leads to a switch on me. I said earlier that scum-Varsoon correct play would've been to drop the Venmar thing when it was politically advantageous, and his switch onto me felt political if I've ever seen it. Nothing in this ISO seems like it couldn't be fakable by scum.
If there's one post that sticks out to me as a potential towntell, it's , where he assumes that just reading my ISO is enough to make a scumread of me obvious, which implies that he genuinely believes this.
So null? I've read games by him and have a shit record of predicting his flip so you guys can sort this shit out. His play has been pretty bad but I guess that's lowkey expected of him.

Vaxkiller
: Townreading for the same reason I'm townreading DN early game. Feels too unnecessarily setuppy; scum doesn't broadcast here HEY I'M USING MY NEG ABILITY. Don't think scum-Vax just drops lines of interrogation due to a fake townread either. Why do that when you can look busy by pretending to push people to generate content?
A lot of the rest just reads like crazy-ass town. Kinda reminds me of Quick's playstyle. But also feels like the kinda player where a lot of these posts would be outside his scumrange.
Town.

Venmar
: I'm not reading the walls again. Shitting on me for shitting on him reads as more emotional than opportunistic/political. Ignoring response to my response, pretty clearly NAI. I'm trying to force myself to not care about his consistent shading of me based around what seems like bad mafia theory. A lot of things people think are scumtells are not scumtells (and half of them are actually towntells), but a lot of older MSers are too rooted into their playstyles/philosophies to change that. Which I guess is a pretty good explanation for why I get scumread by older players more often than newer players.
ANYWAY
Look if I'm gonna ignore the defence against Varsoon (fuck defences) and the push against me (I'm hella biased), there's nothing in here scum couldn't fake (no real towntells other than apparent emotional vote), but nothing particularly scummy either. You could argue that the way that he shades players from afar (Espeonage in , Ari in ) is some opportunistic shit to add fuel to the various fires. I would have to know that he doesn't consistently do this as town in order to scumread this.
Calling on people who know Venmar, someone talk to me about this behaviour.

I would be pretty uncomfortable if he survived to LyLo, seems like he'd be in a super strong position if scum.
Null???

xRECKONERx
: It bothers me that he always appears at the end of alphabetical user lists due to that 'x' in his name, despite the fact that I in no way associate him with those 'x's nor do I pronounce them when I say his username.

Here's a list (orders within categories are meaningless):

Town:
DeathNote
Espeonage
Kublai
Vax

Probtown:
Assembler
mollie
UT
SKrew

Null/needs sorting:
Gamma (need meta)
Napoleon (no activity)
Varsoon (can't read this shit, no burden to be good as town so)
Venmar (uncomfortable playstyle, scum if his behaviours are not central to said style)

Scumlean:
Cooldog

Probscum:
hebichan

Would obviously be willing to vote anyone null and below, along with probably Assembler (granted if it literally gets to the deadline, all bets are off, so please disband the Espeonage wagon so I don't have to counterwagon a townread thank youuu).

just saying this is who you pple are wanting to lynch!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #399 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 344, Kublai Khan wrote:.......

Okay.

VOTE: MathDino
ewwwww
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #400 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 359, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:I can't see scum ever claiming janitor so that might just straight up be a town claim
^^^ this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #401 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I probably shld have condensed my thoughts but ffs.

I think dino is town. the sincerity is real. how any1 can miss this is beyond me.

I think venny is too. which is depressing.

varsoona's step back while seeming to reassess and then voting him seems weird cos he then called him town and did he actually remove the vote? oh yeah, on to napolean/ari. the he moved it back to math. then says "omg you are tooooown mathdino????" but doesn't remove the vote. I buy it :roll: .

deathnote has lost a few town points. I liked his earlier posts, felt it was genuine scumhunting but the recent posts seem meh.

the pple who are going after math's claim and when I say pple I mean cooldog I think it is weird since we all know we have a negative utility, a target and a passive. why is his claiming janitor a thing when to me it seems like a provable claim and that sort of points to town? I mean, I know mine hurts town.

inb4 some1 says softclaims are a teeming brown mass.
inb4 I say go play with a soft cactus plushie cos mine is.

strangest read I have is that I think sleepykrew is town. but then I remember the last time screwed me over so eh. the going after lurkers (cos they hurt the game by a long shot) is NAI I suppose, even if I inherently agree with it. unsure lean town. I like the timing of a lot of his questions.

I wanted kublai to post something juicy and what I got was dehydrated beef jerky. sheeping the lead wagon is gross, especially after he said he made a point to read the game to ari cos I didn't really get that he read the game in any sort of depth at all.

gamma is pretty freaking worrisome considering his bff sheep vote and then suddenly I am like persona non grata. where is the love gamma :(

the rest of you pple aren't making any sort of impression at all which means not only do I think that watching reruns of
friends
is much more interesting but that I can actually remember the characters's names on
friends
and not yours.

UNVOTE: the assembler I guess, until we find a replacement.

I hope no1 takes offense to my post. I am sorry if they did.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #424 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 403, Kublai Khan wrote:I love that pirate mollie chastises me for not reading then votes for someone that got replaced already.
well since you put it that way, I love it too!

do you have any independent thoughts besides sheep voting onto math? also I am assuming you meant UNVOTE: unvoting the sub in rather than voting since that is what I actually did?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #463 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: napoleon
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #501 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 493, Chara wrote:hey, no. the janitor shouldn't be used, what?
Ari's town. can we lynch Venmar instead? :>
why do you think ari is town?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #555 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 552, Venmar wrote:what a fucking shame that 2/3 of my strongest townreads just drop dead

also im sorry but it had to be done

vote: mathdino

wait,
In post 545, Varsoon wrote:Was fairly certain of Deathnote as scum, so I guess thanks to whoever killed him, though I'm lost again here.
VOTE: Mathdino
going to need some explaining here
are you claiming you roleblocked every1 or not. out with it. cos why did 2 nks go through? I see zero plausible explanation for why they did and apparently not anything else.

@ varsoona - since when did you start scumreading deathnote?

kublai's flip was unexpected. he looked scummy af and so did his predecessor.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #581 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 573, Venmar wrote:
In post 555, pirate mollie wrote: kublai's flip was unexpected. he looked scummy af and so did his predecessor.
this is an incorrect assessment. kk was hella town. if anything you were one of the few people (aside from dino and deathnote) that he clashed with briefly.

i also don't think this is multiball since i don't think reck would be evil enough to multiball a 15p game but i also have no explanation for the second kill since i don't know much about factional abilities in this game

Varsoon
- can you answer my question in #552 please
no he wasn't. name 1 townie thing he did and omg didn't he take over a slot that was super scummy? I don't remember saying anything about that slot in the prevs day round. it suuuure is easy to call some1 town after they flip town huh

Spoiler:
In post 580, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 547, Chara wrote:this may be contingent on a Math flip, but i'll call Venmar town.
I've been townreading venmar as well. He seems to be active in the game, concerned about who is getting lynched, and is scum hunting. ALl of that reads town to me.
In post 551, Espeonage wrote:Two deaths and no possibility of vig means someone was probs pgo or its multiball.
ditto to this. This set-up is super swingy, so I don't think any of thes two options are outside of the realm of possibility.

@venmar, why global roleblock d1? what is the point of that? I mean, everyone has to use their negative abilities first. I guess the calculation is that there are more town than scum, so on the net blocking the first round of negative abilities helps town... seems logical. Although, it does deny town set-up information (but I guess it also does this for scum). I'd like to know your rational for using the global roleblock early, as opposed to later, provided of course you are the person who did it.
In post 557, Espeonage wrote: However considering how Math played around his own claim, the survivalistic AtE or whatever he was spinning looks worse under that light.

Vote: Math
I agree with this, I still don't like math's play later in the day. However, town also have motivation not to get lynched. And I'm also weary of your wagon hop from yesterday. But yes, still not a big fan of mathdino.
In post 559, SleepyKrew wrote: universal block could've been a factional ability instead of a personal one
this is true, but that would be quite strange tbh. It would have to be a 1-shot factional ability, and if this is the case it would certainly not be town, for town does not have factional abilities thus, if factional, then scum.
In post 563, Mathdino wrote: does it only target negative abilities? clearly didn't affect the 2 kills

having trouble seeing how town wins if they decide to just default lynch me every day
i had better wagons available but it took right up until the deadline just to lynch a nullslot so lynching my scumreads wasn't an option
VOTE: hebichan
leaving this here for now
1)obviously the roleblock would not affect factional abilities. Also, there is a question of if the roleblock would change the status of a PGO, so I'd be more inclined to read it as a Multi-ball, although we would need to know the specifics of the roleblock to determine it. IF it only targets negative abilities, then PGO is still a valid possibility. Athough, on a strict read of the rules, pgo would not be active as a passive/self ability until a negative was used. So, for these reasons, I'm more inclined to a multi-ball set-up

2) A lot of people still think you are scum and it is day2, so I don't lnow what you are talking about town losing if they try to lynch you.

3) What the hell is up with the hebichan vote, case pl0x, or did I miss something yesterday?

In post 565, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 543, Chara wrote:whoever roleblocked me, i hate you and all you stand for.
Probably a scum ability
I was also blocked
almost worth a cara vote because you have to use your negative ability first, so I don't understand why you would be pissed about this... :shifty:
In post 567, Venmar wrote:it was a global roleblock that blocked every action that wasn't factional. i thought n1 was the best time to use it since i'd be blocking only negatives from town rather than possible positives. that said i understand i set-back town 1 night since y'all all probably still have your negatives to use. it's an extremely negative ability but i think it was worth using, i don't know, i was super fucking conflicted about it from the time i got my pm
this logic comes from town imho. Seems like the best rational use of it, given the fact that there are more negative town abilities than negative scum abilities as I previously mentioned. Venmar is hard town. Although the fact that this is a negative ability makes me question how negative these abilities really are...
In post 575, Chara wrote:part of me is annoyed that Venmar set us all back in favour of his own abilities (guaranteeing the rest of town has no useful PRs for night 2), but i don't want to call him scum for it. i'd still say he's town even if i disagree with the decision.
hunkering down tonight to work through this.
what the hell are you smoking?
vote: chara

for this reason:
In post 1, xRECKONERx wrote:
SYMMETRIC ABILITIES
Spoiler:
Each role in the game was given a "negative" ability, a "targeted" ability, and a "passive/self" ability.

ABILITY USAGE
Spoiler:
You may not use your "targeted" or "passive/self" abilities until you have used your negative ability.
It should not impact any positive town abilities.

in what way does it NOT effect positive town abilities when it sets the use of positive abilities back a night? my target ability isn't SUPER useful but a lot of info can possibly be gained from it. I am not sold on venmar being town like other pple. and even if he is town he used his ability selfishly IMO. his death tunnel on math seems forced and his shade throwing from the peripheral at me is gross.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #582 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ugh broken broken tags, and I am too lazy to fix them but if any1 is unclear about what I am saying here feel free to ask me about it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #625 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ mod - I will be v/la this weekend until sunday night

guys I will get to this and share my thoughts when I get back.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #694 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay I am back

I have caught up and this is where I am at:

I am not a fan of venmar this game. mebbe it is cos I disagree with his overall approach from d1 to the present but I don't that he wld announce that he global blocked every1 n1. it puts a big target on his head and it puts himself in a position where he will now be accountable for every move he makes. having said that:

@venmar - why are you not scumhunting off of the napolean wagon? it just seems very odd to me

cooldog is growing on me. like a fungus.

my love for gamma has dropped. does anybody else get the feeling that he is trying not to make waves? GAMMA WHY U NO MAKE WAVES? it wld have been cool to have formed a solid basis for a townblock on d1, but gamma is not tickling my town senses.

I still feel pissy about the global block. it sets me back a day.

charo is some1 who piques my interest.

hebi I only know from 1 game in which I replaced out of.

math has dropped down a town leanish, it is dependent on a cple of flips. I don't think espy/math are a team and it wld be interesting to see where espy goes if math flips town.

I expect grande things from elton. grande things. he gets a pass for now.

varsoona is still on my need to watch list.

questions for everybody:

if you were to 1v1 somebody who wld it be?

second question, who is your towniest read at the moment? mine unfortunately is the person who ruined my plans and I will never stop bitching about them.

I am still at a loss as to how 2 nks went through when every1 apparently has been blocked. I have played a game on another site where scum got a randomized nk, so I guess that cld be a thing? it wld be a negative utility for scum I suppose. I dunno set up spec is not my thing.

what I do know are the claims we have on the table:

venmar's negative is a global roleblock
math's negative is a janitor

thinking this over venmar is likely to be nked if he is town since he is that much closer to achieving his targeted ability while the rest of us are set back. at least I think we all are, if scum weren't I hardly think they wld announce it. hhhhmmm

this is all assuming venmar is town. if he flips scum and is going for super ballsy play then I rescind all of this and we will all pretend that I was not wrong and that my original wiggles had merit.

also

sleepy krew. hi
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #791 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 757, Mathdino wrote:Notable that hebichan and mollie (and to a much lesser extent UT) both locktowned me on D1 but have since moved me into nullpool/lynchpool without explanation, now that 2 potential votes on me died at night.

This is really icky. I feel like both wagons today are scum-driven. I'll obviously vote a nullread again to save myself again (unless Gamma has provably positive town utility), but this is getting kind of ridiculous.

@Espeonage: I mean if you want the honest/ugly answer, I'm not getting wagoned as hard right now because 2 votes on my D1 wagon are now dead.
I haven't dropped you down to null/lynchpool, I said you dropped down to a town leanish. in case you are confused by the word "town" or "leanish" in what I said then let me just say it in a different way and say that you are leanish town. hth

tell me...what do you think of titus?

other than she wld be a policy lynch for you.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #793 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 765, Titus wrote:
In post 764, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:
Titus wrote:Town having a one shot rb and a global one shot rb makes no sense.
In post 1, xRECKONERx wrote:This game was designed as follows.
1. Each player was given one of the artists they submitted.
2. I chose three song titles for each artist to represent their three abilities.
3. Player alignments were randomized.
Titus. Please thumb through the game rules of a Upick before spouting off with this nonsense.
They are randomized everygame. That doesn't change game balance.

It also does not change the total lack of town motivation of blocking all town but letting the nk go through.
I think I see where you are getting at!

hi titus

what about the second nk if nking was a factional ability and the factional abilities were not blocked? this makes a bit more sense from the pple who have been screaming that it is multiball or that there is an sk in play.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #808 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay this is gonna be pretty controversial but guess what, I DON"T CARE

I think titus is on to something cos I swear I have seen an sk global block before and it might have even been a reck game or varsoona game (varsoona can you confirm this? it was the bloodbourne game).

venmar's play makes sense for an sk. an sk usually has a strong counterbalance to both town and scum roles. I am not sure how that wld match with a global roleblock being a negative utility for an sk, but venmar has to know he put all town actions back including protectives and investigatives. mebbe there is an additional piece, something he isn't telling us. plus I don't think i am buying his postruing anymore. cos is what he is doing - he is posturing.

I am gonna try to think this through, cos I am not sure that titus's role and venmar's can both be town not matter how different the roleblocks are.

there something hinky with this.

VOTE: venmar
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #813 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 811, Mathdino wrote:Feel like I'd be willing to lynch mollie for that vote. She has to know it's not going anywhere.

Plus SK-hunting is a huge mafia-tell.
lol, don't even.

I am not sk hunting, you are the 1 who has been pushing that there is an sk in the game all day round. it looks like you are trying to make friends with them in a subtle but not so subtle way. a kingmaker lylo is typical of what both scum
and
an sk try to aim for cos it gives them both a higher chance of winning. and for as long as you have been playing this game you shld know this.

venmar does not strike me as grp scum so I am ruling that out. he comes across as a loner and that shld tell you something. he is NOT actively working with town, I don't even get the impression that he is even trying to find them.

this is the first thing that you have said all game that srsly gives me pause and makes me think that I might have been wrong about my read on you my friend.

your scum equity just went up several notches.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #815 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 810, Varsoon wrote:Don't think I ever had a global roleblock, but I have had roleblocks that could block multiple players.
what do you think of the likelihood that I am on the right track? the only that doesn't make sense is the global block being a negative utility for an sk. but I think titus might be telling the truth about her role. it wld be lovely to lynch grp scum but ffs I am not okay with 2 town deaths a night and I have a hard time understanding why anybody else wld be okay with this.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #816 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 814, Mathdino wrote:If he says he can confirm himself as strictly town, we let him. Why lynch him today over tomorrow?

I find it really amusing that I'm basically in this position for attacking everyone who townread me yesterday while explicitly keeping alive the people scumreading me

This is an impossible situation and idk why you think scum-me actively burns bridges everywhere possible
you are attacking me for bringing up a legitimate point and only changed your read on me cos I am not liking how you are handling this.

the why me fry me just raises your scum equity even more. but keep talking.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #824 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 822, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 803, Titus wrote:
In post 757, Mathdino wrote:This is really icky. I feel like both wagons today are scum-driven. I'll obviously vote a nullread again to save myself again (unless Gamma has provably positive town utility), but this is getting kind of ridiculous.
Who are scum driving the wagons? I actually think there's a decent chance scum are waiting around for us to eat our own heads off given the lack of consolidation.
I have been saying this for a while. This also makes me think multi-ball is more likely than 3+1.
In post 805, Mathdino wrote:i'm holding out hope that you're not the compromise lynch tbh
the way it stands, that is you.
In post 811, Mathdino wrote:Feel like I'd be willing to lynch mollie for that vote. She has to know it's not going anywhere.

yes, I agree, basically everything is wrong with that vote. But naturally, we aren't going to do anything about.
In post 813, pirate mollie wrote:

lol, don't even.

I am not sk hunting,
you are the 1 who has been pushing that there is an sk in the game all day round. it looks like you are trying to make friends with them in a subtle but not so subtle way. a kingmaker lylo is typical of what both scum
and
an sk try to aim for cos it gives them both a higher chance of winning. and for as long as you have been playing this game you shld know this.

venmar does not strike me as grp scum so I am ruling that out.
he comes across as a loner and that shld tell you something
. he is NOT actively working with town, I don't even get the impression that he is even trying to find them.

this is the first thing that you have said all game that srsly gives me pause and makes me think that I might have been wrong about my read on you my friend.

your scum equity just went up several notches.
Just wanted to get on the same page here.
In post 817, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel kinda bad for this but I kinda wanna lynch Mathdino just so we can resolve his slot because like I don't see any way we
don't
always come back to him, and everyone screaming him down will be a major bother in the future.
:facepalm: :facepalm: NOW YOU FUCKING COME IN HERE TRYING TO BUS YOUR PARTNER. Thanks. Jesus, about fucking time.
In post 821, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm suspicious of Ven, but he is a pretty dumb lynch for today and will be much easier to sort out tomorrow.
also basically this.

SOMEONE START A FUCKING WAGON THAT I CAN HOP ONTO OR GET ON MINE.

I am answering math so don't even try to paint me as obsessing about serial killers when math has been bringing it up all day and I was pointing that out. in which his response was "no u".
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #858 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 842, Mathdino wrote:Jesus christ.

VOTE: mollie

I'm not lynching Gamma. That was going to be a self-vote but I'm not a little bitch. If you're gonna lynch one of me/Gamma, lynch me and neverlynch him when I flip town.
oh no you are getting away with this. I crumbed my role too and you wld have to be deaf blind and dumb to have missed it. you are only voting me cos cooldog said he wld compromise on me.

VOTE: mathdino

I don't a flying fuck if it is omgus or whatever, btoh cooldog and math have misrepped the fuck out of me wrt the sk thing.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #859 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

mathdino is scum
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #910 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 869, Gamma Emerald wrote:We had 4.5 days left. And the fact that mollie was the l-1 makes me think it was coordinated.
wut
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #911 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 870, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:
In post 869, Gamma Emerald wrote:We had 4.5 days left. And the fact that mollie was the l-1 makes me think it was coordinated.
well we're on the same page there. I have some good news for you bud.

hey mollie go ahead and try to vote me
lol

so it was you

VOTE: elton john
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #912 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 871, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, scum with 5 lined up dead town by N2 double down on a hammer pile on, makes plenty of sense.
There's scum in one of you, I'm sure.
But I'm more sure of scum in one of Espeonage, Mollie, Chara.
uh huh

what about these pple?
In post 866, Varsoon wrote:Espeonage and Vaxkiller for scum on the wagon.
Hebi and Gamma for scum off of it.
what did hebi and vaxkiller in the time in between these 2 posts that suddenly made you take them off your list?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #924 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE: elton john [/vote]

this is going nowhere *sigh*

I will try to do some isos tonight in order to get my head back in the game. there are some things I want to look up with hindsight
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #925 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ffs

UNVOTE: elton jon
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #967 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 959, Titus wrote:Apparently my mollie vote was not counted...

VOTE: Mollie
I can tell you right now this will not end well for you. :(

I wld suggest you look elsewhere. I need to clear up something first tho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #969 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 965, Vaxkiller wrote:Are you town reading them?
I don't think scum!titus wld go after me in this way.

at least I don't think.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #993 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay, we need to consolidate some votes here

testing

VOTE: espeonage

eta: we are not lynching elton
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #995 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 992, Varsoon wrote:Titus might also be scum because this game reeks of Titus-scum from level of engagement standpoint.
did you ever explain as to why I at the start of the you gave 3 scumreads and then in another post you gave another 3 scumreads and now you are giving more scumreads? I think you reading over half the players in this game as scum.

you also never explained why I am scum

lets try this: who do you think is town
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #996 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 994, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Espeonage
I thought you cldn't vote today varsoona
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1000 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 998, Varsoon wrote:So, uh, here's a thing.
I don't have my vote for the rest of the game. That's what I've been claiming.
The truth is that I lose my vote FOR THE DAY and the player I target picks it up FOR THE DAY.
So unless Mollie legit didn't get my claim right, she definitely has my vote and knows it's a one-day thing and is playing ignorant.

But I made really sure to never say 'for the day' and to reiterate I had no vote and even specify for the rest of the game in post 947.

So, Mollie, how come you know it's only for the day?
I don't. elton took my vote away but you say you gave me a vote?

rn I am testing it and I am not claiming ignorant of your claim, it just does match my understanding of the game rn and the mod is being very cryptic. I am still not sure why you gave it to me in the first place but then had me in a scumpile before I even had checked into the thread.

^ that makes no sense and it just seems like you are trying to keep your story straight with a lot of deflection thrown in. it seems more your mist spreading and not solving.

VOTE: varsoona

I get that every1 is feeling apathetic, we haven't had any good slapfights so its just kind of bleh.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1002 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I hold you in high regard too. I want to see another vc before I do anything.

and if I misread something then I misread something I freaking do it all the time (and you very well know this) and your shading me is super reachy varsoona and you know it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1017 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1014, Varsoon wrote:Town Mollie would have no reason to hide the fact she has control of my vote/play ignorant like mollie has.
what part of me not receiving a pm that I had your vote do you not understand. elton said he took my vote away. I wanna see how this plays out.

I am scumreading you because you said you gave me your but then put me in your scum pile before I even checked in. its like you forgot your story or something now are trying to create a smokescreen to hide the fact that you messed up.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1018 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1016, Gamma Emerald wrote:Should we be lynching mollie based off this?
are you fucking kidding me? I DID NOT RECEIVE A PM SAYING i HAD VARSOONA'S VOTE. WHEN HE CLAIMED i SAID, THIS IS NEWS TO ME.

THIS IS PROVEABLE. i AM WAITING FOR A VC.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1021 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1020, hebichan wrote:But why did you assume it was only one day when varsoon never mentioned that?

The most explainable answer is that venmar got the vote.
because I have never seen a role that wld remove a vote for an entire game, so I assumed it was for 1 day. elton said he removed my vote
and I assumed it was for 1 day.

I am waiting on vc to see what is going on. varsoona's action do not match up with what is saying and claiming and whenever I try to address him with it he disappears.

how in the world are pple not seeing this.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1026 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1024, Varsoon wrote:I can't know for sure, but since I targeted mollie with the ability that gives them my vote and the ability did not fail the way it did on N1, I assume that mollie does have my vote, especially given the slip that it's only for the day--information she should not be aware of unless she has my vote.
so you are saying that you don't know for sure that I got your vote but you assume I have it cos I said for the day instead of the whole game?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

you are reaching so hard for this you are giving a contortionist a run for their money.
In post 1022, Varsoon wrote:Mollie, why are you pushing this narrative that I have a scumread on you?
How do you not understand separating players into groups to sort?
you said at the start of the day, "these players cld be scum" and you have repeatedly" said, "this isn't town mollie".

mebbe I am exceedingly stupid but that looks like a scumread to me. there is no "pushing a narrative" I am merely staing what YOU, YOURSEF has SAID.

I did NOT get a pm from, the mod that I was given your vote.

I did not fucking "slip" cos I so goddamn stupid that I wld say "for the day" or for the rest" of the rest of the game. JFC you have been playing long enough that slips are rare and that scum tend to be more careful than town. and I am certainly not going to lie about a proveable claim.

I already explained why I assumed it. cos to me it wld be silly to have your vote the entire game. I received
NO PM THAT i HAD YOUR VOTE

and I am struggling to understand how you don't recognize this.

mod, can you give us vc and let us know how much time we have left. ty <3
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1027 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1025, Vaxkiller wrote:Them voting for someone is probably not going to tell us anything. I would imagine "controlling" your vote would be done by PMing the mod or saying something like Vaxkiller uses Varsoons vote on Titus.

So I read back Varsoon, and you do keep mentioning your vote without saying "day" but I really don't know where to go from here. Every time I read those I assumed it was for the day only (because for the game sounds ridiculous).

I see your point and I like what you are trying to do (it comes from a town place) but im not sure mollie is lying, and we will likely never know if she is lying because of what I mentioned above.
you had me until those last few sentences. what varsoona is doing IS NOT coming from a town place so ple explain to me what you appreciate about what he is doing.

I didn't think of doing the part of the post, why because I didn't get a pm saying so and you agree with me that you wld have assumed that it was for 1 day,
YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS THE SOLE REASON AS TO WHY VARSOONA SAYS i AM SCUM
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1028 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

wldn't it make more sense more to go along with varsoona and manipulate his vote for my own purpose?

jesus fucking christ
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1031 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1030, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think mollie is worse for trying to scumpaint Varsoon here
explain

cos varsoona came after me
which has been pointed out
for something that never happened and he doesn't know for sure is scumpainting him.

he is trying to do it to me.

explain what part do you not understand about this. plz explain this.

then we can move on to why I think he is scummy for it. but you need to explain the basics first cos there seems to be synapse lapse going on here and I am pretty sure it isn't me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1039 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1034, Titus wrote:@mollie, who did you want lynch d1 and d2, why did that not happen?
:neutral:

the pple who got lynched
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1042 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1037, Varsoon wrote:Mollie's just mad 'cus I caught her over something like a slip. Get got, as they say. I'll prove to everyone soon enough that I'm town and you're a fraud.

I'm cool with the Espeon lynch, just wanted everyone to be aware of what I was thinking moving forward with Mollie.
I nam not mad cos of your unsubstantiated, I am mad at the fact that you keep misrepping while about how I am misrepping you when that is not the case.

the only way that I wld know if it was for 1 day or the entire game is
if I got a pm telling me I had your vote.
which did not happen. you are saying that I wld
lie about getting a vote
? I sure as fuck wld never do that, I wld use your vote to my advantage.

but I DIDN'T.

you are trying to smokescreen to cover YOUR mistake. plain and simple.

I think you are scum. and I am 2 seconds away from 1v1 you. do you not understand?
I can 1v1 you.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1043 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1040, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1031, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1030, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think mollie is worse for trying to scumpaint Varsoon here
explain

cos varsoona came after me
which has been pointed out
for something that never happened and he doesn't know for sure is scumpainting him.

he is trying to do it to me.

explain what part do you not understand about this. plz explain this.

then we can move on to why I think he is scummy for it. but you need to explain the basics first cos there seems to be synapse lapse going on here and I am pretty sure it isn't me.
I don't understand why your tone comes off as accusatory when Varsoon's play wrt the vote thing should very much be town to everyone? Like you can get upset but you aren't thinking as I'd expect a townie to.
sooooooo saying that I received a pm that I never got is somehow townie in your eyes and not getting the phantom pm somehow makes me look worse?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1044 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ayup I have 1 vote not 2

but if I can control varsoona's funny I have a way to settle this and while I think it wld be hilarious to
me
, not sure it is best for town. I never had this role and while I understand how it works I am trying to figure it out in the most optimal way on how to use it.

I have given varsoona every single opportunity to come clean on this and he hasn't, he is ignoring my questions and now vax's to him.

explain how this is in any way a town mindset.

while you are at it explain how my reaction is scummy. varsoona is accusing me of something that never happened. <--- how the fuck is that townie and how the fuck does that make me scum?

but you know what? lets test this theory out. I am gonna find out.

varsoona votes gamma emerald

do you know whats great about this? its that I have a confirmable role.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1045 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

oh god olz let this be true, this is gonna be so funny
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1048 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1046, Varsoon wrote:I've answered everything, you're just being really obstinate about this.
I have no idea why.
no you haven't. I have asked what is the scum motivation to lie that I had your vote? and in order to have to have "slipped" according to you is if I knew that I had your vote. which I don't but I sure as fuck am going to find out.

I don't know why i never to ask. I just assumed that I wld have been informed and I wasn't.

I absolutely love it when scum try to got after me for something imaginary and then it gets turned around on them and that is how they wind up getting caught. love it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1054 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1049, Varsoon wrote:Scum motivation to lie about having the vote is so that you can continue to push a scum-led narrative that Venmar lightning rodded everyone. As of right now, scum motivation to lie would be preservation of your life.
uhm, no

there is zero benefit to lying about having your vote which I don't have btw. I checked.

if you believe that all actions went to venmar, (which has already been proven wrong, evidence does not support it) then how wld I know if your vote was for 1 day or 1 week. <----- this is why your accusation doesn't add up.

I think you royally fucked up at the start of the day and your desperately trying to deflect off of your mistake.

occam's razor: I didn't get a pm saying I had your vote.

when you try to argue out of occam's razor you mist spread and that is exactly what you are trying to do.

mine is a confirmable town role.

I am giving this a tiny window of time for some1 to argue why and how varsoona is town. cos I am gonna look really dumb and it may hurt the game if I am.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1056 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1050, Varsoon wrote:I've also outlined the world in which a town!mollie slips, too.
That part's just not convenient for your push on me, though, I guess.
where did you do this? all I am getting from you is that I made a slip that never actually took place. cos i don't have your vote. I checked. which explains why never got a pm saying that I did, doesn't?

how is it a slip if I didn't know that you gave me your vote in the first place?

occam's razor buddy. occam's razor. its nearly always scum who come up with imaginary scenarios on something that never took place.

hot take on gamma rn

gogogogo
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1057 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1055, Varsoon wrote:I think there's plenty of benefit to lying. I wouldn't know all them, I'm not scum. Burden of proof is not on me.
I don't believe that all actions went to Venmar.
Facts are that you said my vote was only gone for the day when there was literally no indication of that and I was very specific that it was gone all game.
Occam's razor: You know it's only gone for the day. The only reason you could know that is if you or a scum-buddy got my vote. Only reason not to come forward about having my vote is if you're scum.
I've got a great argument for my being town: It says so on my fucking role PM, which will flip soon enough anyway because there's no way scum lets an IC with an extra positive unused ability live.

However, my vote is still for Espeon.
Figuratively, of course.
VOTE: Espeonage

I also don't get mollie being so accusatory if town. We've both been at each other's necks in towngames before, iirc--I think last time was Clue Mafia 2, but the way I'm being treated here doesn't feel like that.
there is no benefit to lying about that. and now it looks like you shifting the goal posts cos I just punched a hole in your case against me.

I am
town
. a have a confirmable role.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1058 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

also

to all the peeps I have played with before: have I ever NOT gone after some1 as town? varsoona is saying I don't. I thought pple disliked playing with me cos Itend to tunnel, have I been wrong all this time and that isn't what I actually do?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1061 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am dipping into my reserves but goddamn.

I don't have your vote. plain and simple.

I, along with 3 pple who have said this, thought you meant just this day round.

if I had your vote you wld be voting yourself rn. why? because it wld be funny. also it wld you get to stfu cos I am tired of this whole dumb argument. there are 2 pple I want to hear from but I wld like to hear what other pple say too cos regardless, there is gonna fish a whole lot of info to be gained from this if I get nked.

in other words, I am done talking to you.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1076 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ vax

I am not surprised that ut took away my vote cos we do this to each other in every single freaking game. we know each other IRL and we are always trying to screw each other over in games. I am leaving him alone for "raisons".

gamma is straight up lying about my meta and if I happen to live another day I will prove it.

I have a confirmable role. I unvoted cos I srsly didn't think I had a vote. it wasn't until YOU clarified and brought up the idea that I haven't thought of and I voted varsoona to test it out. like, I said all of this and I am getting royally pissy that no1 is fucking reading my posts.

like why bother to even play if I am gonna get completely ignored except for the phantom case as to why I am scum while having a
I have a proveable role[/v]

I have already stated that my head isn't in the game as much as it shld be. I didn't have a plan on how to use it but you wld have had to read my posts to see that. I said my head wasn't in the game but then you wld have had to read my posts to see it.

I have said that there is zero benefit to lying about having varsoona's vote while he is trying to insist that I had. but you wld have had to read my posts.

he opened the day with me in his scumpool after giving me his vote and before I had checked <---- how the living fuck are you missing the cog-dis of that. like srsly. I have pointed out
why
this is cog-dis and WHY what he is doing is scummy but you wld have had to have read my posts to see it.

I don't expect any1 to read this post since obvsly no1 has read any of my others. I feel demotivated to play but espy is like confirmed scum at this point with his lolcatting and it makes me wonder who he is trying to protect or incriminate. I will likely iso him in the night round but I am not likely gonna waste my time with too much effort into it cos the 1 thing that I know for sure beyond my own alignment and the fact that I never received a pm telling me that I had varsoona's vote, is that NOBODY IS READING MY POSTS.

like I don't even care if I get lynched at this point cos loltown is gonna be loltown and there seems nothing is nothing I can do to stop it.

you know what wld be nice? to have 1 townread that I can anchor myself and discuss the gamestate but at this point it seems likely to happen.

/rant
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1098 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1093, Vaxkiller wrote:Like I said, I wont let today go without a lynch. But people arent answering my questions!~
I am not answering anybody's questions since I am dipping deep into my reserves until pple who are asking me the questions are demonstrating a fundamental understanding and prove that they are reading my posts.

anything else is a waste of my time and posts since a lot of what is being asked has basically been covered before they asked it. I will give every1 the same amount of respect that they are giving me. if you don't like it then treat me better.

I think I have a better idea of where to go if I live through the night.

VOTE: espeonage

to the pple who are not voting espy: why aren't you? I wanted my pet varsoona lynch and he has done nothing to convince me otherwise except for gamma's hard defense of him that he is town and I am scum when I just blew his whole meta case out of the water. I can see town!varsoon if gamma flips scum. and I am not sure how much I buy his claim wrt negative utility since he wld have to get lynched in order to get to his target ability.

espy is lolcatting and you wld have to be blind def and dumb not to see it. he is either protecting some1 or deflecting off some1.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1105 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1102, Vaxkiller wrote:@mollie
Why do you believe that UT took your vote and varsoon gave you his, when the more likely explanation is that BOTH were redirected to Venmar? Your trust of UT is almost absolute, like he most certainly did take your vote. Then you distrust Varsoon (who claims you shuld have a PM of his vote).
I already explained this. in a post that you say you have read that you clearly have or you are just not comprehending what you have read. including the instructions on the set up and rules.
@Varsoon
Why did you choose mollie in the first place?
are you srsly just asking him this now? you do realize I have asked him several times and he have you not seen his bullshit answer?

god at least when you figure out the answers like the basic set mebbe you will come to senses and realize how very [negative comment on your intelligence] you are being if you are town and then mebbe, just
mebbe
you will help me out here.

scum are the players who are lurking in the shadows, ffs. scum don't have to do a single thing when town is doing their work for them.

NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1137 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I don't care if varsoona flipped town I didn't get his vote.

and this smells like a set up.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1138 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1132, Chara wrote:mollie/Elton John and Gamma/Titus? i've only checked the legitimacy of the first team, not the second.
always forget how multiball works in lylo. are we fucked? it's too late for me to properly figure that out.
explain your grpings
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1139 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1138, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1132, Chara wrote:mollie/Elton John and Gamma/Titus? i've only checked the legitimacy of the first team, not the second.
always forget how multiball works in lylo. are we fucked? it's too late for me to properly figure that out.
explain your grpings
cos you seem to be missing a few pple
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1158 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

real life is happening, I will get to this as soon as I can.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1166 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1155, Gamma Emerald wrote: btw you got one post to "prove" your role
I'm probably going to wreck my reserve this game day but like I don't care, scum fucked up by not killing me last night, the further I get into the game the more intense my efforting gets
okay sure

galdiate: titus

you are not acting like your normal town self my dear
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1169 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1168, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay then. I was not expecting that.
btw mollie I'd still love to hear why the hell you responded to Varsoon's suspicions in the way you did
because I didn't get his vote. and I didn't understand why he got suspicious of me before looking at all of the options. I explained all of this as to why I reacted at the time and nothing has changed except now I know his is town but it doesn't help my understanding of the gamestate rn.

the game is slow. I keep losing track of what I was thinking a 2 weeks ago my mind is occupied elsewhere.

rn I wanna see if this shakes things up a bit and see what titus does.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1172 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

1v1

VOTE: titus
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1176 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1174, Chara wrote:this sucks because the only one of you i was sure on for scum was Elton.
there has no real discussion this game. I am unsure on elton but I feel pretty sure on titus. I have been crumbing my role like crazy. my only real strong town reads are cooldog and hebi.

since I have practically zero to work from, since you and gamma keep putting me in poe pile when I have zero reason to belong doesn't distill a lot of confidence. lynch titus if she flips scum then revisit elton tomorrow but look for potential partners and who steered any suspicion off of sleepy krew. I was townreading skrew but since titus replaced in she has done nothing to move the gamestate forward and she hasn't, this is scumtitus I wld bet a kidney on it.

sorry but I want to get my way for once
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1180 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1178, Titus wrote:
In post 1039, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1034, Titus wrote:@mollie, who did you want lynch d1 and d2, why did that not happen?
:neutral:

the pple who got lynched
In post 1176, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1174, Chara wrote:this sucks because the only one of you i was sure on for scum was Elton.
there has no real discussion this game. I am unsure on elton but I feel pretty sure on titus. I have been crumbing my role like crazy. my only real strong town reads are cooldog and hebi.

since I have practically zero to work from, since you and gamma keep putting me in poe pile when I have zero reason to belong doesn't distill a lot of confidence. lynch titus if she flips scum then revisit elton tomorrow but look for potential partners and who steered any suspicion off of sleepy krew. I was townreading skrew but since titus replaced in she has done nothing to move the gamestate forward and she hasn't, this is scumtitus I wld bet a kidney on it.

sorry but I want to get my way for once
Yeah what?

Also when I FoSed you, you 180ed on me so fast...
that is not what happened, yu haven't fosed me all game except when I addressed you. so don't even.

you are not town. and I notice that you are not arguing with me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1181 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1179, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: mollie
I'm leaning this way rn, plus venmar thinks it too
then you are scum with titus. cos there isn't gonna be a scum gladiator in this set up, you dummy.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1288 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

ty for the game reck <3

ut and hebi you guys were great scummates <3 <3 <3 ut we didn't lose this 1!

varsoona I really never received your vote!

I never got to be treestumped :( a treestumped scum gladiator wld have been the stuff that dreams are made of.

dino I thought you did great but then I always think you do great. I consider you 1 of the strongest players. <3 sorry/not sorry we let you go down.
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”