Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Not_Mafia

I think by saying you're not mafia, it means you're mafia. How about you claim your role, scum?!
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Korina »

Meme phase is over already? Shame.
Ok, I'll be serious in a bit when we seriously get things I can read.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Korina »

In post 46, skitter30 wrote:
In post 30, Thor665 wrote: How do you think my setup unfairly cast the situation into a false setup (since I would suggest my setup was 'either Thor is wrong or Paradox is wrong')
Because the only other options are 'we're both right (difficult) or we're both wrong (also difficult).
So...?
I don't know if 'unfair' is the right word. Like it isn't that I think it was *unfair* of you to frame it like that, so much as I think it was unnecessary. Like if the two of you are having this discussion, it'll play out and people will think whatever. It might become a thing, or it might blow over.

But since you framed it as a you-vs-him, you've made this into an *issue* and a *conflict* between the two of you and are implicitly encouraging people to take sides by presenting the two options. Like you're forcing people to pay attention and pick a side.

And that worked so far - we're having this conversation, and bujaber is siding with you.

And from what I know of you and what I'm seeing of Paradox, I think you win most arguments with him. And I think you see that too.

It's not that I think it's an inaccurate or unfair portrayal of the situation, or that I think that both of you are right or wrong, so much as I think that you're deliberately forcing/highlighting this conflict and encouraging people to pick sides in an environment likely advantageous to you.

tldr: I think you're cultivating low hanging fruit.

VOTE: Thor

-------
In post 32, Thor665 wrote:I'll also add;

Soft town read on BuJaber
Soft scum on Montash
I have the *tiniest* townlean on Montosh - I just played a game with scum!montosh and he was very reserved; his first post was a lot more casual than I'd expect from scum!montosh given that game.

-------
In post 42, wilky wrote:
In post 39, Thor665 wrote:Also, random thought - Wilky is buddying me.
Buddying you because I said your first post wasn't scummy... Uhm, Ok I guess.
I didn't really see it as buddying but this reaction is kinda :/ and like defensive/dismissive.
Ew, metareading. I don't like metareading tbh, because, I can manipulate my meta quite easily.
I'm just gonna point this out. Ok, going back to lurking.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Korina »

In post 49, Thor665 wrote:
In post 46, skitter30 wrote:
In post 30, Thor665 wrote: How do you think my setup unfairly cast the situation into a false setup (since I would suggest my setup was 'either Thor is wrong or Paradox is wrong')
Because the only other options are 'we're both right (difficult) or we're both wrong (also difficult).
So...?
I don't know if 'unfair' is the right word. Like it isn't that I think it was *unfair* of you to frame it like that, so much as I think it was unnecessary. Like if the two of you are having this discussion, it'll play out and people will think whatever. It might become a thing, or it might blow over.

But since you framed it as a you-vs-him, you've made this into an *issue* and a *conflict* between the two of you and are implicitly encouraging people to take sides by presenting the two options. Like you're forcing people to pay attention and pick a side.

And that worked so far - we're having this conversation, and bujaber is siding with you.

And from what I know of you and what I'm seeing of Paradox, I think you win most arguments with him. And I think you see that too.

It's not that I think it's an inaccurate or unfair portrayal of the situation, or that I think that both of you are right or wrong, so much as I think that you're deliberately forcing/highlighting this conflict and encouraging people to pick sides in an environment likely advantageous to you.

tldr: I think you're cultivating low hanging fruit.

So if I get this right you think I'm scum because;

1. I voted someone to get somebody to attack me.
2. I intentionally set up the attack on me to obligate people to react to it.
3. I knew they'd be more likely to agree with me than whoever I argued with.

Is that what you're calling me scum for doing?
The bigger question I got here, is why would you set up that, if you knew exactly what was gonna happen?
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Korina »

It seems actually quite scummy to me you'd do that.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Korina »

The question was, why would Thor go through this process of making people take sides when he knew already what people would do/who they'd side with.
Sure, it could be a bit rhetorical, but, that's not my biggest concern.

P-Edit: Noted, and yes, I feel like that set-up doesn't have any town-motivation behind it, just pure scum-motivation.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Korina »

Also, I really wanted to point it out now, before it got too late, and it gets taken as a scum-slip. I try to get major things out of the way early on.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Korina »

Ok, expect me to be somewhat active this entire week.
My vote on Thor is because I get a serious scum vibe from what he was planning. I can't describe it any other way.

Also, side-note: are all days gonna be 15ish irl days? Jfc that's a long time.

-All days are 14 irl days long. This is typical of most standard games on mafiascum (at least, that’s the impression I’ve got).
Last edited by mutantdevle on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Korina »

Jfc, that's a long time. I'm used to Town of Salems forums day-length, which is 3-5 irl days, not 14.

Oh well, time for a long game.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Korina »

For me, I'm used to (mostly) idling d1 out, because 1) RVS
usually
takes up like half the day, and then after RVS basically everyone idles for the rest of the day, because well, half the day is already over, and unless there was a major scumslip, nobody really can do any real scumhunting.

And yes, I'm used to d1 being very slow, and then from then-forth it getting more active.
D2 is normally where I start being more active regardless.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Korina »

I can't scumread memes. After RVS ends, people try to be more serious, which results with some conversation, and probably an RVS or whoever seemed scummiest in conversation.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Korina »

RVS is fun. I participate within the first half of it, because why not?
Also, I still read the thread d1, I just don't post as often d1.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Korina »

Why not?
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Korina »

UNVOTE:

I'll be catching up on thread and posting some reads later.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Korina »

I mean, ok, I'm gonna explain why I'm lurking, and just prodging for rn:
1) It's d1, chill. I'm used to much shorter d1s like I said earlier
2) I'm trying to make time to actually read the thread, and I end up lurking a lot, especially early-game because there's not a lot I really can comment on/want to comment on. I try to only make major posts later on when I feel I have something I wanna bring up/clarified.
3) I'm in the midst of making reads, and playing 2 other games on separate forums, while juggling schoolwork.
4) Expect a slow start from me rn. I'll post reads sometime later, at least by Friday, assuming school/other games don't have major events occuring barring me from posting.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Korina »

I mean, I'm trying to play 3 games at once, on three separate platforms. Plus, with the amount of time we have each day, I'm not feeling as much time-pressure from this game. Now, yes, I'm trying to be productive rn, it's just that this game is really sorta on the backburner for me rn. I'm working on reads for this game first.

And also, it's d1 like I said. I become more active as the game progresses.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #179 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:08 am

Post by Korina »

In post 173, BuJaber wrote:People need to post now. I refuse to be lynched just because half the players waited until the last day and there wasn't any time to change the wagon.

Korina playing 3 games is pretty small you need more :P I thought it would be a lot but it's very underwhelming. Site meta is slow for most games so it's not that hard to catch up. On average days obviously. When RL is kicking your butt or you would have no internet access there is VLA. And the prodding policy of the site is quite lenient.
Try 72/24 and 48/24 hour games, plus this game, which is 168/48. :P

This is the only site where I could fesibly get away with doing 3+ games at once.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Korina »

In post 187, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 179, Korina wrote:
In post 173, BuJaber wrote:People need to post now. I refuse to be lynched just because half the players waited until the last day and there wasn't any time to change the wagon.

Korina playing 3 games is pretty small you need more :P I thought it would be a lot but it's very underwhelming. Site meta is slow for most games so it's not that hard to catch up. On average days obviously. When RL is kicking your butt or you would have no internet access there is VLA. And the prodding policy of the site is quite lenient.
Try 72/24 and 48/24 hour games, plus this game, which is 168/48. :P

This is the only site where I could fesibly get away with doing 3+ games at once.
You don't seem to have any trouble keeping up. Any time someone mentions you, you respond quickly. You just aren't actually engaging in discussion beyond that, and your answers are extremely evasive. Working on a giant reads post for several days is not nearly as useful as actually interacting with people and trying to find scum.

Liking this at the moment.
VOTE: Korina
Because there's certain times I'm actually active on one thread. I try to reply quickly whenever someone mentions me.
(Sarcasm kinda intended) I'm also sorry that I have a real life, I go to school, I have a job, and that I can't really focus all my attention onto one thing for long periods of time. (Plus if my school didn't block this site, I would be able to post more often).
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Korina »

In post 190, Thor665 wrote:
In post 180, Thor665 wrote:
In post 99, Korina wrote:My vote on Thor is because I get a serious scum vibe from what he was planning. I can't describe it any other way.
Can you describe what you think I was planning?
@Korina - I actually do just post to hear myself talk, but since I read all of my own posts back to myself in a sultry voice I like to think everyone else can read them, or at least scan them, once also.
Didn't see it during skimming. Sorry. Ok, so, tl;dr and my best explanation, is that by some roundabout way you convince us that you're town by doing that. I don't see someone with town motivation doing that.
LaserGuy wrote:
In post 189, Korina wrote:Because there's certain times I'm actually active on one thread. I try to reply quickly whenever someone mentions me.
(Sarcasm kinda intended) I'm also sorry that I have a real life, I go to school, I have a job, and that I can't really focus all my attention onto one thing for long periods of time. (Plus if my school didn't block this site, I would be able to post more often).
I understand you have other obligations and are playing other games. That's fine. The problem is that in basically every post you've made recently, you've just made excuses for not playing this one.

@Thor, I will comment on your post in a bit. I'd prefer to reread the whole discussion first, and, well, there's a lot of it.
My major thing is that this is a 2 week day cycle game. I have a lot of time to post on here. It's not a big concern of mine to post quite frequently/major things unlike the 72/24 and 48/24 game.
I'm trying to get around to it, but, like I said, I'm trying to balance out the excessive time I have here to actually post/making sure I'm satisfied with my reads.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #194 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Korina »

It honestly could just be personality at this point. I'm used to when I start working on something, having people ask me like "how far along is it?" and I honestly think after a point I just do it automatically now.

P-Edit:
This is what I'm referring to by "that".

I don't see anyone town-motivated player doing this.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #228 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 203, Dr Fanta wrote:Wait guys, I've got the perfect way to find out who's a werewolf: Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?? You are! You are!! I've got a bone! :lol:

-Fanta
Goddamn it being a furry and having a dog sona. Must. Not. Grab. Bone. Must. Not. Resort. On. Dog. Instincts.

Anyways, catching up on thread rn, ama
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #229 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Bujabber:
Spoiler:
To be completely honest, I’m not sure what the case on Buj is. Reading his ISO, nothing really pinged me as scummy.

Null until proven otherwise.

Beefster:
Spoiler:
In post 34, Beefster wrote:Thor's town.

that leaves everyone else at 50/50 scum.
In post 35, Beefster wrote:Just to explain myself, Thor's frustration with my playstyle is fresh and looks very town. His defense of half-jokingly PL'ing me is genuine.
In post 73, Beefster wrote:Looks like scum is already starting to come out of the woodworks. skitter, Korina, and Montosh are all pinging me.

Paradox and wilky are town, I think. Very protown discussion coming from each. I'm more confident with wilky, but it's mostly gut at this point, so we'll see what happens.

Why? (to all of them, 3rd is struck through because it was answered).
In post 113, Beefster wrote:As far as I'm concerned NM is null until we can pin associations by vote patterns.

But I guess I'd be okay lynching him as a last resort if we're 3 days from deadline. 5/11 isn't too bad of odds.
I’m not so sure how I feel about the 5/11 thing, nor the lyching him at 3 days until EOD.
In post 217, Beefster wrote:We can figure the rest out from there, though I do have a few suspicions.
Care to explain your suspicions or no?

Null.

Not_Mafia:
Spoiler:
In post 96, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: wilky Serious vote, Montosh is scum too. Wolves NK Thor pls
Please explain your entire thought process on this.
I’m not sure how I feel about it rn. Null.

Thor:
Spoiler:
It's a good policy lynch, and, hey, maybe a wolf or scum to boot.[/quote]
What was the purpose of this post? Was it a joke post, or somewhat serious, or were you actually proposing a policy lynch on Beefster with the justification that there was a 5/12 chance of him being scum on top of that?[/quote]
The purpose of the post was to;
1. Vote Beefster.
2. Explain why I voted Beefster.

There is a joke in there.
There is a policy lynch statement in there.
There is (with only the mildest of squints) an argument that I'm saying 'hey 5/12 let's roll dem bones' to the point I'm willing to agree I was saying that also.

I stand by all of the above and you absolutely caught me doing each and every one.
What of it?[/quote]

I can’t tell if you’re being serious on this, or not. If you’re being serious about all of this, please, explain what you mean by each of those points you brought up.
In post 32, Thor665 wrote:I'll also add;

Soft town read on BuJaber
Soft scum on Montash
Care to explain why?
In post 49, Thor665 wrote: So if I get this right you think I'm scum because;

Is that what you're calling me scum for doing?
I still find this scummy.
In post 209, Thor665 wrote:
In post 194, Korina wrote:
This is what I'm referring to by "that".

I don't see anyone town-motivated player doing this.
What makes you think I did that as opposed to just asking a question?
So, my entire thing about that, is that I honestly have never seen town trying to set up arguments where they know the exact outcome. It seems like something mafia/wolf would do.

I’m saying slight scum vibe from Thor.

Also, personal nitpick, spoiler large-ish posts please. thanks.

Fanta:
Spoiler:
In post 205, Dr Fanta wrote:bujaber: espeon, beefster, dr fanta, wilky
wilky: paradox, notmafia
korina: bujaber, laserguy
thor: skitter
skitter: thor
beefster: montosh

nv: korina

I got impatient -Pepper
I find this Townie.
Apart from that, short ISO, not a lot to read.
(Ever so) slight Town read.

Paradox:
Spoiler:
In post 7, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 5, Thor665 wrote:VOTE: Beefster

It's a good policy lynch, and, hey, maybe a wolf or scum to boot.
VOTE: Thor665
No protown player does this in RVS. Semi-serious vote.
The fact that you said this was a semi-serious vote, pings me as sorta scummy. I always count the first vote as RVS, then the second onwards is serious (personality reasons why), but, I don’t feel like a pro-town player would also ever do this during RVS as well.
In post 36, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 30, Thor665 wrote:
In post 15, TheGoldenParadox wrote:From my experience, a policy vote on someone, plus saying that they could be scum on top of that, inferring that you meant that there was a 5/12 chance of them being scum so the policy wagon is somewhat justified, seems scummy to me. It seems like an outright scumtell.
Why do you have this experience? Can you show me scum doing it in your games?
I can *assuredly* show you town doing it many times - would that adjust your opinion or no?
In post 25, skitter30 wrote:Bolded: Or he's really new. Like his reasoning doesn't make much sense to me but it appears to make sense to *him*. By presenting
only
those two options, you kinda transformed this discussion into a you-vs-him type of situation.
If he's really new and he believes his reasoning (your argument for a third category) I would suggest that what you're saying is 'he's really new and doesn't know better'. If you take that to a logical end it's - 'he's honestly wrong' if you compare that to 'you're full of hoo-hah' I submit you will find they are one and the same.

How do you think my setup unfairly cast the situation into a false setup (since I would suggest my setup was 'either Thor is wrong or Paradox is wrong')
So...?
In post 29, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 5, Thor665 wrote:VOTE: Beefster

It's a good policy lynch, and, hey, maybe a wolf or scum to boot.
What was the purpose of this post? Was it a joke post, or somewhat serious, or were you actually proposing a policy lynch on Beefster with the justification that there was a 5/12 chance of him being scum on top of that?
The purpose of the post was to;
1. Vote Beefster.
2. Explain why I voted Beefster.

There is a joke in there.
There is a policy lynch statement in there.
There is (with only the mildest of squints) an argument that I'm saying 'hey 5/12 let's roll dem bones' to the point I'm willing to agree I was saying that also.

I stand by all of the above and you absolutely caught me doing each and every one.
What of it?
UNVOTE: Thor665
This is 90% town. I like your response and it feels genuine.
What happened to the other 10%?

Nullish read for now.

Wilky:
Spoiler:
In post 97, wilky wrote:
In post 96, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: wilky Serious vote, Montosh is scum too. Wolves NK Thor pls
This is opportunistic af.
Why do you think that?
In post 224, wilky wrote:Not sure what the mods prod leniency is so just throwing this in aswell.

Still happy with my vote on Buj
I kinda feel like this is scum saying this, because, unless I’m just shit at reading it, I don’t see anything wrong with Buj’s case.

Slight scum lean.

Esp:
Spoiler:
Not really finding anything that pings me as scummy from Esp.

Null for now.

Montosh:
Spoiler:
Like Esp, nothing really pinged me as scummy.
Null for now.

Skitter:
Spoiler:
I don’t really see anything that looks scummy.

Null for now.

Korina (Self):
Spoiler:
I mean, obviously I’m bomber in this setup guys, like seriously.
:^)
I’ll actually read myself.

I do agree, that me posting something/putting off reads until later is scummy, I get that, I’m not gonna make more excuses, just provide explanations, but, making reads takes a while. Often, I’m popping in for a few moments, not reading it fully like rn.

I would under other circumstances say I’m a bit scummy, but I know what my rolecard is already.

(It’s bomber still :^) )

Laser:
Spoiler:
In post 40, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 38, Thor665 wrote:Why couldn't I be scum and also honestly consider you a valid policy lynch?
Can you explain why you think Beefster is worth a policy lynch? I've never played with him before, but I'm getting Town vibes from him at the moment.
Do you care explaining yourself?
In post 70, LaserGuy wrote:
@Thor: If it's a T v T, some scum might egg it on sure but I feel like scum are more likely to try and not get too involved with it Day 1,
given that a mislynch is generally pretty likely anyway first day.
In
this
setup? Mmm... This comment bothers me.
Why does it bother you?
In post 71, LaserGuy wrote:VOTE: Montash
Explain your vote?
In post 133, LaserGuy wrote:
Korina is nullscum. Very little content, and
her
tone feels kind of strange to me.
his*

Mostly null for now.

TL;DR:
Spoiler:
{Self} - Lock Town
{None} - Gut Town
{Fanta} - Slight Town
{Buj, Beefster, Not_Mafia, Paradox, Esp, Montosh, Skitter, Laser} - Null
{Thor, Wilky} - Slight Scum
{None} - Gut Scum
{None} - Lock Scum

Other Notes:
Spoiler:
I think it'd be worthwhile to look at the people on Buj's wagon, and if anyone wants to explain why he's so scummy atm and why he's the wagon, go ahead.

I feel like Thor is scummier than Wilky atm.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #230 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Korina »

There's a somewhat long list of reads for anyone interested in reading it.

Enjoy.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #242 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Korina »

In post 232, Beefster wrote:Korina: oh come on. You've got a megapost (admittedly, I haven't really read it) and you've put most of us at null?

Seems like you're just spinning your wheels, but you clearly aren't going anywhere.

Ok, the thing is, there's like 200ish posts. I really can't make very conclusive ideas until there's a lot more. A lot of the people are null because there's so little for me to read. What? You expect me to scumread the 5 posts someone's made, when, I know for a fact that there's very little conclusive evidence about it? :facepalm:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #243 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Korina »

In post 233, skitter30 wrote:
In post 229, Korina wrote:I find this Townie.
Apart from that, short ISO, not a lot to read.
(Ever so) slight Town read.
Why is this townie? I think it could easily be scum looking for something to do to look helpful/busy, and so I think it's ultimately NAI.

It's something that it's dependent on when it's posted ultimately, and this is one of the times I see it as a townie thing.

In post 229, Korina wrote:I would under other circumstances say I’m a bit scummy, but I know what my rolecard is already.
Like you're saying you're going to stop with the excuses, but this feels :/ like in an excuse-y/defensive way.

Let me rephrase: If I was not me, and I was playing as someone else, yes, I would think my slot is scummy, however, that is not the case, and I know my slot's role.

In post 229, Korina wrote:{Self} - Lock Town
{None} - Gut Town
{Fanta} - Slight Town
{Buj, Beefster, Not_Mafia, Paradox, Esp, Montosh, Skitter, Laser} - Null
{Thor, Wilky} - Slight Scum
{None} - Gut Scum
{None} - Lock Scum
This feels overall kinda lackluster and almost like that readslist was an excuse to defend yourself given that you don't have opinons on like half the player list?
Korina wrote:Ok, the thing is, there's like 200ish posts. I really can't make very conclusive ideas until there's a lot more. A lot of the people are null because there's so little for me to read. What? You expect me to scumread the 5 posts someone's made, when, I know for a fact that there's very little conclusive evidence about it? :facepalm:

Answer to above question
In post 234, BuJaber wrote:I read everything korina wrote and then felt very disappointed by the conclusion. You set us up for a much bigger reveal. I also don't like when people do the whole jokey "I'm the most townie town there is" and put themselves on top of their townreads. I know that some townies do it but it always rubs me the wrong way and makes me very suspicious. Keeping my vote here.
I put myself at the top of my reads list just so I can keep track of players. When it gets to later in the game, you'll see me put in the TL;DR players who are alive and dead. I find it helpful to keep track of everything like that.

(My answers are bolded)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #270 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Korina »

I'm on V/LA until Monday @devle

- noted.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #300 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Korina »

In post 274, Thor665 wrote:
In post 244, Thor665 wrote:
In post 240, Thor665 wrote:
In post 229, Korina wrote:So, my entire thing about that, is that I honestly have never seen town trying to set up arguments where they know the exact outcome. It seems like something mafia/wolf would do.
How would I know what the outcome would be?
You're, like Skitter, accussing me of being a mindreader/master manipulator with zero evidence to support said claim, and then acting like it's a valid call.
@Korina - I knew the outcome would be you missing the question, but let's go with this a second time.
@Korina - third time's the charm?
You said so yourself.

Also, I hardclaim Citizen rn. I'm a fucking citizen once again, and literally out of half the rolelist being non-citizen roles, I get citizen again. I really don't care if I'm ML'd d1, happens all the time, and idgaf tbh.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #305 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Korina »

Because at this point probability would beg to differ.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #313 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Korina »

Montosh wrote:
In post 300, Korina wrote:
In post 274, Thor665 wrote:
In post 244, Thor665 wrote:
In post 240, Thor665 wrote:
In post 229, Korina wrote:So, my entire thing about that, is that I honestly have never seen town trying to set up arguments where they know the exact outcome. It seems like something mafia/wolf would do.
How would I know what the outcome would be?
You're, like Skitter, accussing me of being a mindreader/master manipulator with zero evidence to support said claim, and then acting like it's a valid call.
@Korina - I knew the outcome would be you missing the question, but let's go with this a second time.
@Korina - third time's the charm?
You said so yourself.

Also, I hardclaim Citizen rn. I'm a fucking citizen once again, and literally out of half the rolelist being non-citizen roles, I get citizen again. I really don't care if I'm ML'd d1, happens all the time, and idgaf tbh.
This whole post... just why? It's multiball with only 1 town PR, why'd you even say this? Half non-VT roles means... half VT. 50/50.

I'm feeling kinda like this is fake frustration.
It's real. At this point, I have played around 14 games. Excluding 4 of them, because one of them I replaced into confirmed scum slot, the other was a pure Jester game, the third one was late game, and VT wasn't a possibility that late in, and the last one because it was canned, I have rolled Citizen in over half of them. Probability would beg to differ at this point, that I would get a non-town role. I still haven't and that pisses me off to no end, because I want to finally play as fucking scum. 11H on ToS forums was the closest I've ever gotten to playing a legit scum game, and even if I played scum well that game, I highly doubt I would've won it. So, let's break down the rest of those games then: that leaves 10 games. 1 of them, I got BG. 1 of them, I got Arso (11H), 1 of them, I got vig, but because of someone else in thread, I got force-replaced. That leaves 7 games, this one included. I have played VT in 70% of all my fm games. You don't think I get sick and fucking tired of it, or at this point probability would be in my favor on a literal coin flip? I may be following the gambler's fallacy here, but I honestly think that probability would go my way at this point.
Almost50 wrote:
In post 304, Beefster wrote:
In post 300, Korina wrote:Also, I hardclaim Citizen rn. I'm a fucking citizen once again, and literally out of half the rolelist being non-citizen roles, I get citizen again. I really don't care if I'm ML'd d1, happens all the time, and idgaf tbh.
If you're this salty about being a VT, why not play role madness?
If she hates it so bad; she'd probably roll the ONLY pure VT in the setup. :lol: :lol:
He* and also fuck off. That's not funny anymore. That is literally the stupidest fucking joke I have ever heard. Also, because GIM is horribly unbalanced, and everytime I've tried signing up, it's filled before I could get to it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #314 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm getting off before I have a repeat of NFM35, the game where I got myself and someone else force-replaced.
Now, if anyone needs me within the next idk, 24-48 hours, please, kindly fuck off.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #437 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Korina »

Quick post from me before I go back to homework:
Esp, can you please not make like 50 short posts one after another please? Thanks.

I also feel like Almost's frustration is genuine. I still am town-reading that slot.

Ok, back to homework.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #454 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Korina »

And what keytraits would that be?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #477 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 469, wilky wrote:
In post 437, Korina wrote:Quick post from me before I go back to homework:
Esp, can you please not make like 50 short posts one after another please? Thanks.

I also feel like Almost's frustration is genuine. I still am town-reading that slot.

Ok, back to homework.
You can't spend a whole game day just basically prod dodging, have a mini meltdown then tell someone else how they should be playing the game...
1) I like not having 5 million short posts when I’m trying to catch up and 2) Could be just me, but I consider that spam.

Anyways, catching up now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #505 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Wilky
Shameless sheeping, sorry.
Trying to avoid splitting vote 5-way.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #514 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Korina »

Tbph, I do think thor is scum. Not sure if he’s mafia or wolf, but I think he’s scum.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #517 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Korina »

Give me something to think about as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #532 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Korina »

Me posting “catching up now” means I’m reading thread.
Nothing else.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #535 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Korina »

Wrong. I’m a cit.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #541 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Korina »

Thor are you scum with Laser?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #556 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Korina »

Rip.
TIME TO TROLL AND BE PERSON WHO VOTES AFTER HAMMER!
VOTE: Fanta

Sorry, had to.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #584 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Korina »

Ok, reading thread now.
What's going on?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #586 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Korina »

What post number?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #588 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Korina »

:|
sign

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer I guess...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #590 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Korina »

Post #593 isn't a post. Unless you're predicting Thor will post on 593 that he's seer and that Wilky flipped wolf, it's a stupid answer to a stupid question.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #592 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Korina »

It's not. Not unless Thor just comes in next post.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #595 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 593, Montosh wrote:Nope
RIP

I was also gonna post instead, but then
the fire nation attacked
, I got side-tracked.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #616 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Korina »

NM, are you a lyncher with Wilky as your target? Why are you death-tunneling him?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #618 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Korina »

Are you sure you’re not a lyncher?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #624 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Korina »

In post 620, Almost50 wrote:@Korina: Are you serious? Have you read the setup??
Are you serious? Do you understand what a joke is?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #630 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 625, Almost50 wrote:
In post 624, Korina wrote:
In post 620, Almost50 wrote:@Korina: Are you serious? Have you read the setup??
Are you serious? Do you understand what a joke is?
Are you serious? Do you understand making the same joke twice is lame?
Are you serious? I didn't copy your joke. My joke was the fact we had a lyncher in the set-up.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #637 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Korina »

Probably the latter. RL is a bitch.
I'll try to be active whenever I get the time.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #639 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Korina »

@Mod I need to replace out, urgently. Something major, like, really really really major, just came up in my life. I need to fully address it.

- noted, you'll be replaced as soon as a replacement is available.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B