Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 22, InfernoBrafin wrote:Inferno: RUDE! I'm just approaching the game objectively! Skipping RVS like this and calling half of a hydra scummy is really dumb.
VOTE: BuJaber
Arguably dumb but how is it scummy?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 51, Beefster wrote:
In post 37, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Inferno390
: Well crap. I wasn't even paying attention to what account I was on. :facepalm: I deserve major mod reprimanding for that.

On a more positive note, how are Brafin and I playing scummily?
VOTE: InfernoBrafin
Semi-serious vote.

IB looks awfully self-conscious.
Not buying this :shifty:

Wouldn't a hydra consisting of players who are acting self-conscious be unlikely to hydra slip and in the rare event they do, not point out that they did?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 53, Beefster wrote:Yeah. Mathdino's pinging me too. Let's see how this progresses.
Why is he suspicious?
In post 60, Beefster wrote:
In post 54, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 51, Beefster wrote:
In post 37, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Inferno390
: Well crap. I wasn't even paying attention to what account I was on. :facepalm: I deserve major mod reprimanding for that.

On a more positive note, how are Brafin and I playing scummily?
VOTE: InfernoBrafin
Semi-serious vote.

IB looks awfully self-conscious.
Inferno:
What's pinging you as self-conscious? That post in particular? Or just the way Brafin and I are interacting with each other in general?
Other posts pinged me too, but it was the fact that you were already asking others why they thought you were playing scummily... on page 2.

It's hard to say if that really means much this early on, but it's a start.
Not really following.

What should've been their reaction?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 65, Mathdino wrote:VOTE: InfernoBrafin

this has nothing to do with your generally scummy vibes FTR

opportunistic, could've easily voted me when i basically asked them to
instead chose to wait until after paradox voted me

then assuming reasons for other people scumreading them is an actual scumtell (i think? i haven't seen this behaviour often enough to confirm this but scum is generally more self-conscious)
This vote kinda feels like how you were describing a vote IB had casted earlier.

While IB did vote for you after Paradox did, I don't see how they're taking advantage of a situation. Paradox's ISO is just politely asking all hydra accounts to make sure all players can know who is posting at all times and playfully responding to votes in RVS. No thoughts or actions taken regarding meaningful content. IB is being wagoned right now. They're also both new to the site so reputation shouldn't be a factor. So the likelihood of a serious wagon forming on you with them leading the charge should've been slim no?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 108, the worst wrote:ur a vry scary dragon Ico
:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Beefster
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 156, Mathdino wrote:
In post 127, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:While IB did vote for you after Paradox did, I don't see how they're taking advantage of a situation. Paradox's ISO is just politely asking all hydra accounts to make sure all players can know who is posting at all times and playfully responding to votes in RVS. No thoughts or actions taken regarding meaningful content. IB is being wagoned right now. They're also both new to the site so reputation shouldn't be a factor. So the likelihood of a serious wagon forming on you with them leading the charge should've been slim no?
@LUV
: I don't see the relevance of Paradox's ISO? I wasn't voting Paradox for anything that he'd actually posted.

I'm suggesting that scum is often afraid to start voting their scumreads, especially when they're scumreading someone active/confident, until someone else in the game validates that. Paradox voting me in a sense gave IB a pass to start a wagon on me as a counterwagon to themselves. I think they assumed that they would win the semantics debate and people would fall in line.

It doesn't matter how likely *I* thought a wagon on me was. Like if I carry myself with confidence it's because I just don't seem to get D1 lynched when I play the way I do.

What matters is how likely *IB* thought it was that I could get wagoned. And I think they were confident once Paradox voted that they could pull something off.

@All
: Given that LUV is engaging with players and asking fair questions, I feel like I should be townreading him, but I'm really not. A lot of it seems like it could be scum going through the motions. Comfortable with votes on LUV if you don't like the IB push.

Edit: oh hey TW what do you think of LUV
I found it relevant because at the time, there was nothing in Paradox’s ISO that would lead people to town read him in my opinion. Which is why the assumption about IB doesn’t really register for me. There’s just no logically reason I can see to assume they thought you could get wagoned there.

I understand what you’re saying about scum but I think your suggestion is entirely based on personality in my experience.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 158, the worst wrote:He's pretty good, XO TOUR Llif3 is super catchy.
Thanks! :D
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 170, the worst wrote:Yeah tbh I'm nervous Inferno feels alignment informed. It's like he's trying to assign weak reasoning to why the obvious townreads are town and doesn't wanna focus on anyone else.

The argument structure is probably NAI but on reflection I'm feeling stronger about this. I can easily see the two heads' play (Inferno playing confident, James rolling with him while trying to appear towny) as coming from scum.

I'm not liking Bu either but coming out with that "Bu and Math scumteam" theory just rubs me the wrong way.

Mostly gut here BUT I think one of Inferno & Bu are scum.
What do you mean by argument structure? Sounds like another buzzword..

And what is making you not like Bu?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Didn’t follow after a certain point but I think town played really bad early on and was outmatched skill wise.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”