Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Viomi »

Annnd been doing some spring (winter?) cleaning, but I'm reading and I'll stop lurking here p soon
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by Viomi »

On talk about roles not being the norm: The mod has said that it has very little to no "vanilla" roles.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oookay here I am and here's my catchup wall
In post 5, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Viomi
Because you're an asshole.
Starts the game off voting me because he lurked the fuck out of our last game and then got angsty when I got him lynched for it, assumedly
In post 26, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 25, Vaxkiller wrote:
Is this a joke or are you genuinely upset?
Viomi's one of two players I've blacklisted for their behavior towards other players.
Clearly Assemble doesn't know what blacklisting means otherwise he would've replaced out of this game the moment he realized I was in it, buuuut :shifty:

Then there's a bunch of weird discussion where for some reason TIAM thinks we should leave lyncher alive even though lyncher is a third-party role and not town-aligned and does not win with us? And then makes sure to be like "Well it's not that important I just disagree that's all..." in order to not upset anyone too much. wtf?
In post 63, Mathdino wrote:
In post 45, TywinL wrote:Hmm...

Vax town/TIAM scum???

VOTE: TIAM

There is no reason to keep a lyncher around. If there is even one.
starts scumhunting, makes a definite statement regarding the claiming shit but doesn't really encourage that discussion
In post 56, TywinL wrote:I'm assuming the claim is a joke.
similarly shuts down that discussion; total setup spec is just as low-content as RVS, and it's real easy for scum to look like they're doing shit by commenting on it instead of finding scum

basically, there's no scum utility in either of these posts unless he's actively trying to make townish posts

@Tywin:
why's Vax town btw?
Oh thank god, Mathdino is town
In post 74, TywinL wrote:Well so you are being serious. And as for the flavor goes, yes I imagine that scum is called Aliens and town is human.
Tywin pretending that he thinks the claim was a joke is really awkward and doesn't sit right with me.. at all.
In post 106, eth0s wrote:
In post 101, TywinL wrote:So, ethos, I take it that scumhunting isn't your forte?
I love scumhunting.
I hate RVS.
And I wanted to see who here likes having fun,
and who is a stick in the mud.

I'm gonna put you in group B.
"I love scumhunting"
Naw, Tywin, you were correct about scumhunting not being eth0s' forte. He's more of a... Jump on one guy and tunnel them to death for seemingly no reason, then L-1 himself and egg on said person to lynch him. :giggle:
In post 114, Jurassic Monster wrote:My Brandi vote was a serious vote btw, just haven't told before because I didn't want to ruin the moment.
I'm really glad you guys aren't signing your posts or doing anything else expected of hydras
In post 120, Mathdino wrote:
In post 89, SnarkySnowman wrote:
Votecount 1.2
(2) EeveeLution Army
- Gamma Emerald, Brandi
(2) TwoInAMillion
- Vaxkiller, TywinL
(1) Brandi
- Jurrasic Monster
(1) Viomi
- Assemblerotws
(1) Mathdino
- eth0s
(1) Wilky
- Mathdino

(5) Not Voting
- EeveeLution Army, TwoInAMillion, Wilky, Whemestar, Viomi

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Mod Notes:

Viomi has yet to post and will be prodded in 1 day.
missed this whoops

FoS: Eevee, Two, Wilky, Wheme, Viomi

start voting guys
Ah, yes, finger of suspicion on everyone who hasn't decided they think they know who scum is based on RVS, some shitty setup spec, and people whining at eachother for a couple of pages. Did I mention this post is on page 5? :roll:
In post 140, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 104, Viomi wrote:
Damn, isn't it funny when someone lurks an entire game as town and then thinks
I'm
the asshole for pointing it out? :lol:
It's not your behavior towards me that is the problem. It's your behavior to a lot of other people, especially how you had a major role in making LN 208 D3 a dumpster fire and then got replaced by me, that is why I blacklisted you.
You mean because they were using the date of my friend's death to troll me rather than play the game? Yeah, clearly,
I
was the one stepping out of line. :lol:
That's a funny one.

Listen, if you can't handle that I told someone to fuck off for making fun of the death of my friend and being sexist for the entirety of the game, then please replace out. That's what blacklisting is by the way, it's refusing to play with someone. So go be useless somewhere else please, I'd like to win this one :wink:

Page 7 is lots of fluff..
In post 177, TwoInAMillion wrote:Whemstar: Claims lyncher. A hard claim to fake. Guessing town.
Brandi: Lurking. Leaning scum.
Jurassic Monster: Also lurking, but at least is voting Brandi. Leaning town for now.
Tywin: Questions lynchee claim. Not sure I agree with that. Leaning scum.
Gamma Emerald: Fairly active, taking stances, asking questions. Strong town.
Page 8 is full of TIAM still being completely not understandable from a town POV.
FOS

I mean look at that shit. Leaning scum on Tywin for questioning a lynchee claim? Since when was questioning claims a bad thing? Also why does this readslist only have five players on it if one of them is a lurker? Why point out Brandi specifically if there are plenty of lurkers such as me to call out? Why not Assemblerotws?
In post 188, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 186, TwoInAMillion wrote:It's just an initial analysis. It's not like nothing can change.
Yeah
These reads are basically hasty bs because 2iam does not give a shit about actually giving a proper readlist
Cool, it's pretty clear it's TIAM then right?

Dope.
In post 190, Mathdino wrote:so creature's hydra is scum

can others back me up on this
In post 192, EeveeLution Army wrote:Idk why but i townread dino mostly cause hes trying the hardest here to sort through the game.
I.. I'm sorry, what? Mathdino is trying the hardest to sort through the game? How, by his silly references to make a town block out of some scummy ass players and just saying "creature's hydra is scum" without any reasons or quotes or.. anything?
On top of that... This post looks extreeemely like scum trying to not fencesit while still fencesitting on a scumbuddy read. "I don't know why I townread him, but this is why. Cause he's trying the hardest, which isn't a thing I just totally made up or anything."
In post 194, Mathdino wrote:
In post 192, EeveeLution Army wrote:Idk why but i townread dino mostly cause hes trying the hardest here to sort through the game.
"idk why but [gives reason]"

I usually scumread random people doling out townreads on me but this seems weirdly genuine.

Current lynchpool is:
Wilky
2/1,000,000
Jurassic Monster

Gamma, ethos, Tywin, Wheme all town. Eevee, Assembler, probtown. Brandi, Viomi, Vax, null.

gamesolved gg

sheep me
VOTE: Wilky
Woahhh, and then Mathdino RESPONDS to it? At first I was like "Oh okay so it isn't a scumbuddy read" but then I looked at this again
In post 194, Mathdino wrote:I usually scumread random people doling out townreads on me but this seems weirdly genuine.
I'm sorry, THAT seemed genuine to you? His "idk why but here's why" seems genuine and not like scum trying to awkwardly tiptoe and come up with reasons for reads? The fact that you decide to claim this is genuine rather than scumread him like
even you say you'd usually do
makes me do a 180. You just made it seem even MORE like he's your scumbuddy. Damn.
In post 212, Assemblerotws wrote:I'm still voting Viomi, Brandi is voting Eevee, Vax and Tywin are voting TIAM, Wheme and Wilky are on eth0s, TIAM is voting Brandi, and Wilky is our leading wagon with votes from eth0s, Math, and Jurassic.
In post 213, Mathdino wrote:get your policy vote off viomi and actually do something please
Annd Mathdino being sane town again despite that awkward as fuck interaction with ELA.
Assemblerotws with the useless post, no scumhunting, not to mention he still hasn't given a single read.

I swear I'm going to PL creature if he can't start signing his fucking posts..
In post 238, eth0s wrote:
In post 135, wilky wrote:
In post 57, Mathdino wrote:okay guys congratulations
you left RVS in the worst way possible
over-discussion of a page 1 claim

gamma's clearly town
tywin is prob town
just saw gamma agrees, gamma is even more town for that
assembler most likely town
jurassic monster sorts itself as the day goes on

TIAM is a bad first wagon, i wanna see this drama play itself out first
ethos is likely just doing weird cheeky shit, that's NAI

wilky is literally only setup speccing. worse, he's using setup spec to make someone a suspect out of nowhere
VOTE: wilky
let's go
Wait so trying to create discussion is scummy now? I'm not making anyone a suspect I was looking at the claim from a different angle that it
could
be a tactic for scum to use.

VOTE: Eth0s I don't like your reaction to Gamma's vote on you.
Can you explain why you don't like my reaction to Gamma's vote? I am considering moving my vote off of your wagon because I do see some town motivation in your few posts. But I'm not moving it until you elaborate more on why you're voting me.

In case anyone is wondering, my top 3 suspects remain at wilky/gamma/tiam
I like this post. I like eth0s' suspects as well.
In post 240, Jurassic Monster wrote:
In post 230, Mathdino wrote:
In post 35, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: Twoinamillion

They are against our win condition.
In post 108, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 76, Mathdino wrote:okay cool so whemestar is probably town right? wheme doesn't fake that right?
Yeah he doesnt fake that.

Waht no town read on me Math dino?
does scum really make these posts though
Haven't seen these posts ping exclusively town.
What the fuck?

>two posts that are literally setup spec and thinking that whemestar wouldn't fake that claim
>"could scum -really- make these posts?"

Yes scum could really make those posts. They're NAI as fuck.
In post 248, Gamma Emerald wrote:GUYS
2iam is TOWN
attitude on reads shows that he does not give a shit about what others think
that's towny
Except.. His reads had no attitude and the rest of his posts are him defending said reads so... :shifty:
In post 251, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 248, Gamma Emerald wrote:attitude on reads shows that he does not give a shit about what others think
You got that from this?
In post 186, TwoInAMillion wrote:It's just an initial analysis. It's not like nothing can change.
In post 253, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 174, TwoInAMillion wrote:Because apparently I am have to have a full read list on page 7.
I can't even find where someone was asking for a full reads list. To me this sounds like worried scum blowing out of proportion peoples requests for more activity.
Sweet, Vax is town. Good.
In post 255, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Vaxkiller

Looks like he's trying to look for reasons why people are scum rather than why people are town.
In post 256, Gamma Emerald wrote:I've been getting some strange feeling from Vax; that might be it
VOTE: Vaxkiller
In post 258, TwoInAMillion wrote:Because there's no reason to tunnel me.
L M A O
:giggle: :lol:

Then wilky makes his eth0s post which is.. Hrmm. I feel like town!wilky would realize eth0s just throws around digs regardless of alignment and that it's pretty NAI. I also feel weird about his post complaining about eth0s throwing shade at gamma as if that's a bad thing? Like, you have read gamma's posts, right? It's a bit of a red flag for me that wilky manages to defend gamma so indirectly without even really talking about any of gamma's posts. Tbh if gamma flips red I'm happy to stare at wilky for a bit.
In post 274, Jurassic Monster wrote:
In post 250, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Wilky
Nobody commenting on this opportunistic vote

1. Wagon on Wilky
2. Never comments on wagon
3. Jurassic Monster starts other wagons, no traction
4. Wilky seems dominant and nobody is going against it except for a lone monster
5. Still no comment on wilky wagon
6. Opportunistic vote

F the vax wagon

VOTE: WhemeStar....this brings us to a world where the lynchee claim was a gambit from scum

I can see why

1. Defend it as being gone against by your lyncher
2. Why would scum dare to do such a risky thing
I can't tell if I should take this seriously
On the one hand it could be Creature in which case the speculation makes sense and fits his usual town play of going against the grain
On the other hand it could be momo not knowing what the fuck he's talking about which is NAI but makes these points something I'd rather not have in my head
Guys can you
please
tag
your posts? Please??
In post 287, TywinL wrote:Possibility of Viomi being scum?
Yeah no shit, I haven't actually made a real post yet. This fits so well with scum!Tywin it's kind of hilarious. The toe-dipping is so so blatant.
In post 291, Mathdino wrote:Do you guys wanna just wagon Viomi instead? Creature was also scumreading her IIRC.
Ooh, blatant lie from Mathdino. Careful boys, you're showing your hand.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9928031#p9928031]post 293[/url], TywinL wrote:VOTE: Viomi

It's the inaction and "promise to catch up" etc etc. It's a common scum tactic to make it look like they are trying to put in effort but not actually doing anything. To me, mafia games don't really take too much of my time.
The term you're looking for is either lurking or active lurking.

And no, scum lurking looks like setup spec, toe-dipping, and useless posts. You know, unlike ones where I admit I'm being useless and
point out
that I'm lurking.
Aw man, why are you so quick to jump on an obviously scum-motivated wagon? This entire page should set off red flags for anyone town-aligned. Sure, I was lurking, and that's probably the defense you'll use, but damn.
In post 298, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 297, TwoInAMillion wrote:I would vote but I don't want a quicklynch.
Scum post but who cares

VOTE: Viomi
And then this post where Whemestar fucking
admits
how scummy TIAM's response is, and therefore should be having serious doubts and red flags about this wagon, and then.. "who cares" and votes me? What? You do realize we're supposed to play to our wincon, right Whemestar? Unless you're not town, that is.
In post 300, TwoInAMillion wrote:How is not wanting a quicklynch scum?

FOS: Whemestar
In post 301, Mathdino wrote:You're posturing.

Give reads TIAM.
No, actually, for once I agree with TIAM over you. That isn't even remotely posturing. And he's right, that Whemestar post was scummy as fuck.
In post 304, TywinL wrote:I like the Viomi wagon with the exception of WhemeStar.
More active lurking from Tywin, which is fucking hilarious considering he started this wagon on me because of my, you know, lurking.
Tywin, would you like to give an actual readslist and start contributing or are you going to continue dipping your toe in the water and seeing how others respond before voting or doing anything other than light commentary to make it look like you're participating?
In post 308, Assemblerotws wrote:UNVOTE:
Thank god, while Assemblerotws hates me with a passion for not liking sexist trolls who ruin games, he's at least town who doesn't want an informationless quicklynch. Phew.
In post 313, momo wrote:
Scum post but who cares

I see this as scum trying to push things of...just me

And the viomi wagon built up way to fast

that being said, in the open that Elmo recently ran, viomi was very town leader player...not seeing that here
Woah, momo is actually reading this game? Probably because he didn't replace into it and has Creature to help him. This post reads as sane and as town, so I'm happy with the hydra.
You really should start tagging your posts though, please.
In post 316, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 313, momo wrote:
Scum post but who cares

I see this as scum trying to push things of...just me

And the viomi wagon built up way to fast

that being said, in the open that Elmo recently ran, viomi was very town leader player...not seeing that here
meh, I feel you may be cinfbias on wheme
also hydra slip pls fix
scumpost as fuuuck
Hard scumread on gamma over here, boys.
In post 318, Gamma Emerald wrote:look at all this bs
"I don't
hate it
bit I won't
vote for
it"
I dunno kinda feels like scum taking moral high-ground on a mislynch
UNVOTE: Viomi
Because these stances make me worried
Unvotes me for exactly the wrong reasons, lmao

Then there's Brandi's post where she catches alll the way up to.. Page 3? What? You only had access to your machine for two minutes and thirty seconds? :shifty:
In post 327, Mathdino wrote:I would add the Creature hydra, who was the first to suggest Viomi might actually be scum.
Mathdino repeats this idea that the hydra suggested I was scum, not him, therefore you should vote me because.. Um.. Ad populus, I guess? Like, congrats, they suggested I might be scum before I made an actual post. Good job.
In post 330, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 308, Assemblerotws wrote:UNVOTE:
Does this really not bother anyone?
In post 331, Vaxkiller wrote:I mean he annouced his undying hatred for this person at the start of the game. Then naked unvotes when it gets high?
Exactly. That should do the opposite of bother you. Whereas scum would keep the vote there for an easy mislynch that could easily be dismissed as a lurker PL on someone he hates, he unvotes me. Because he's town. Duh.
In post 339, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 336, Vaxkiller wrote:Wheme isn't as talkative as I would like.
Yeah sorry bored
In post 340, WhemeStar wrote:Nothing to say

Let's lynch viomi or whoever I'm voting
I really wish Wheme would replace out if he's just going to active lurk.

Annnnd that's caught up

I replied to everything that seemed relevant, which honestly isn't much. I am going to UNVOTE: TIAM though, because of him not rushing me to lynch which scum could've easily done so maybe I've misread him.

Thinking gamma/wilky/Tywin or something like that.
Hard scumreads on gamma, wilky, Tywin, mathdino, Eevee
Null on TIAM(so many scumtells yet so many towntells...), Brandi (stop lurking pls, lurking is for baddies like me), whemestar, Vax (I was pretty sure you were town and then you decided to hop on my quickwagon and say Assemble was scummy for not wanting to lynch me despite hating my guts?)
Obviously town: Assemblerotws, eth0s, Jurassic Monster
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oh, and VOTE: gamma
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 350, Mathdino wrote:That post had so much promise

Then it became "I scumread literally everyone who wagoned me" with 5 fucking scumreads lol
That's why I scumread whemestar and vax and not wilky right

Oh wait, that's right, I don't.

It's almost like you're misrepping me here, I wonder why you would do that...

And I mean, I'd scumread people who jumped on a quickwagon after toe-dipping for three posts in a row regardless of who they were wagoning.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:15 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 352, Mathdino wrote:dude this game is way townier than it is scummy, i legit have no idea how you can pick up that many scumreads
Is it scummy to have scumreads, now? :facepalm:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:16 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 351, Viomi wrote:And I mean, I'd scumread people who jumped on a quickwagon after toe-dipping for three posts in a row regardless of who they were wagoning.
Also, yes, please conveniently not respond to this part. It's really helping your case here.

/s
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 355, Mathdino wrote:In what universe are flashwagons more likely to come from scum? Isn't that exactly the kind of thing people find suspicious?
Ooh, WIFOM! I looove WIFOM.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 355, Mathdino wrote:What about that needed response? Your ISO was scummy. It still is. You have a massive townread on Assembler when he has the same ISO size you did when I wagoned you.
It needed response because you're whining about my scumreads when I gave reasons for all of them, and the fact that the flashwagon was scummy as fuck is one of those reasons. You saying I was just scumreading everyone who voted me without reason was a hilarious misrepresentation especially because you ignored the part of my post that gave my reason.

You then make the WIFOM argument that scum wouldn't flashwagon because people find it suspicious, which is also hilarious considering the sentence directly before that one is
Mathdino wrote:Yes, it's scummy to literally have 5 scumreads (with lol 4 nullreads with scumtells) and nullify some townreads just because of a quick wagon.
Which, if you really think me having a lot of scumreads is suspicious, shouldn't you townread me because
Mathdino wrote:In what universe are
flashwagons
high amounts of scumreads
more likely to come from scum? Isn't that
exactly the kind of thing people find suspicious
?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 359, Jurassic Monster wrote:idk how much this "no traction" indicates something.

Assuming there's just one mafia of three, it's very likely atleast one of the buddies would join in, and tbh I don't see the other doing all the traction.
Is this Creature or Momo and could you start tagging about now?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Viomi »

Early reads were all based on you guys whining shittily at eachother, when stuff actually started to happen the town players behaved like town players and you tried to push me to a quick-lynch. Lmao.

Why are you so salty at others having different opinions than you? If my post had no content, why'd you have so much to reply to and disagree with?

Come on, you made this account about a month after this one (which is an alt), you have to at least figured a little bit of this out by now.

Also I'm not going to reply to your post because about 90% of it is WIFOM arguments and the other 10% is.. you whining that you don't like my opinion.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 366, Mathdino wrote:You flip flopped half your reads solely because of the flash wagon.
That's not what flip flopping is, by the way.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 369, Mathdino wrote:4. Stop it. You don't get to accuse me of WIFOMing one thing (which I have backup for) and then drape everything with WIFOM. I asked you TONS of questions in that post.
No like.. Legit, most of the shit you talk about is WIFOM. If I were scum and I knew you were going to base all your reads on statistics (which.. by the way, it's funny you ask me to provide proof about statistics when I'm not the one basing my votes on them), wouldn't I go against statistics at all possible times? :giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 370, Mathdino wrote:But you joined in 2013.
Again with this being an alt account, I've been playing for several years longer than that.
In post 371, Mathdino wrote:Do you think scum was trying to shift off a Viomi mislynch? Because it definitely seemed like a town motivated wagon.
Yes, because Tywin's tip-toe into it and the four non-commital votes followed by every sane person either refusing to vote or unvoting definitely make that wagon seem town motivated. :roll:

And no, I'm not going to answer your dumb "I think your reads are bad, but I don't want to make it apparent that I'm being a huuuge dick so I'm going to ask a vague question that implies what I think but also makes it seem like I'm actually asking something which, obviously, I'm not."
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 374, Mathdino wrote:PROBABILITIES (not statistics) is the only way to cut through the WIFOM. Yeah, scum could've done anything, whatever. Scum could've pushed your wagon, scum could've stayed off your wagon. I'm asking/answering what scum is LIKELY to do.
This line implies you don't understand what WIFOM is, which is severely painful due to your join date.

Also... If you aren't basing your probabilities on statistics, then what
are
you basing them on?
In post 374, Mathdino wrote:Which, hey, discussion is great, but then you started calling them all scum for it. Guilty before proven innocent.
Cool, no more calling me having a lot of reads scummy then without a guilty on me, because of [insert slogan on how the USA justice system works and thinks that applies to scumhunting for some reason]
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Viomi »

I literally said, "I think this behavior is scummy." And your response is "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!"

There's no way you managed to play since 2013 like that.. Your reasoning makes no sense from a town POV and I think I should probably go do a quick meta of you to see if you're always like this or if this is game-specific.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 375, Mathdino wrote:Also, pro-tip, consider not being a dick to people and then getting upset when they're a dick back.
Ooh, I was a dick because I pointed out how WIFOM-y your arguments are. Scaary.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 378, Viomi wrote:
In post 375, Mathdino wrote:Also, pro-tip, consider not being a dick to people and then getting upset when they're a dick back.
Ooh, I was a dick because I pointed out how WIFOM-y your arguments are. Scaary.
Wait, wait, hang on, I can do better.

"Sh-she was mean first!!"
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 374, Mathdino wrote:If yours don't tend to change and you usually stick to this "wipe all my previous reads and all previous evidence because OH SHIT A FLASHWAGON" gameplay, the risk in lynching you is pretty low tbh.
Okay, let me level with you here.

If you are actually somehow town, how the
hell
did you come to the conclusion that my reads changed simply because a flashwagon happened? Especially because you at least
seem
to have read my catch-up post, seeing as you felt the need to throw WIFOM at it.

On top of that, you have said multiple times that this has been an RVS slog and mostly just setup spec for almost the entirety of the game so far. Why are you acting so surprised that my reads changed when something actually alignment-telling happened? It seems like blatant, purposeful misrep. But if it isn't, I would invite you to re-read my catchup post without this "Her catch-up post is bad now because she thinks I'm scum! :( " lens you seem to have viewed it through.
Mathdino wrote:The end result is that you started scumreading everyone who disagreed with you, and strong townreading everyone who agrees with you with some kind of "THANK GOD SOMEONE SANE IS HERE". Because sanity is alignment indicative?
Except.. I pointed out at multiple times that I disagreed with someone but still thought they were town, and vice versa. Did you not notice that my biggest scumread, who I am now voting,
is also one of the people who unvoted me because of the quickwagon?

You saying "THIS IS ALL WIFOM" doesn't mean shit.
I think you don't understand. Your arguments being WIFOM
does
mean something, because it means those arguments aren't valid. By basing the entirety of your reads on the definition of WIFOM, your chances of helping us win this game if you're town are very slim.
And yeah, you generally act like a dick. The reason I get all up in arms about reads this aggressively bad is that I would very much not like people to start buying into shitty ideas just because you made a wall on it.
I would also like people to not buying into shitty WIFOM just because you made a wall on it.
"Mathdino/Eevee scum because they're scum together because of a lowkey mutual townread?!?!" - aggressively bad
I'm really glad that's not the reason I scumread either of you. Damn, looks like you actually didn't read my post except for the parts you wanted to throw WIFOM at.
"Mathdino/Gamma/Tywin scumbloccing by flashwagoning me, anyone?!?!" - laughable
If you notice, Gamma unvoted because of the flashwagon and I still scumread him (as I pointed out earlier in this post but I'm going to repeat it because you seem to be skimming.) I've also been scumreading Tywin for the entirety of my catch-up (as I pointed out in my catch-up post). And you were slowly leaning more and more scum as the game went on, not because of the flashwagon (which should be pretty damn clear, again, from my catch-up post).
"Assembler/TIAM town because they didn't hammer me?!?!" - wow it's really easy to get a townread from you isn't it?
Again with the blatant misrep. You are reading my posts, right? I was hoping my location + sig would help with this kind of behavior.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 374, Mathdino wrote:I ask that question because my early early reads are usually shit, but my reads at around this point in the game are usually actually pretty good. I run into problems when I waver from those mid-D1 reads. Some people's reads are shit throughout D1 and get better as they go on.
Is this why you're so upset? You're convinced your "mid"-D1 reads, based entirely on what you've admitted has been an RVS and setup-spec slog, are entirely correct and because I disagreed with them in my catch-up posts, I must be scum trying to pull everyone away from lynching my scumbuddies?

If you're actually town and genuinely want an answer on this,
yes
, my reads do get better with time. My D1 reads usually tend to be the most inaccurate, but I tend to have the entirety of scum pinned down by D3. D2 is usually where I manage to get at least a few townies to join me on a scum wagon which never makes it to lynch because those who are too insistent that they're right and follow things like probabilities (cough statistics) and WIFOM arguments tend to be more convincing and usually get us another mislynch.

I work best with big ISOs full of slip-ups, active-lurking and contradictions to point out. I don't work with probabilities and WIFOM.

You mention discussion being good and that the quickwagon was good because it caused discussion, yet you're so upset about my catch-up post which.. is literally my attempt at sparking more discussion rather than sheeping people. You do this whole "A-ha, you think they're scummy! Innocent before proven guilty, you scum!" which is really ironic and kind of hard to follow? You do realize we're playing a social game where no actual admissible "court evidence" exists outside of guilty results from cops, right? Do you vote to no-lynch every day until a cop gets a guilty?

All of that is confusing, but I think the main issue for me is I don't understand how town reads my catch-up post and comes to the conclusion that all my reads changed based on who did or didn't vote for me when that clearly isn't the case.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 383, Mathdino wrote:1. Many of your reads flipped around once you saw how they dealt with the wagon on you. You were scumreading TIAM but townread him for not hammering you (???). You were townreading me but then scumread me for voting you (after I had already laid out what was bad about your ISO).
Ah, but I had already started to scumlean on you and townlead on TIAM because of events leading up to the quickwagon. I'm pretty sure I commented on those during my post, but perhaps not.
2. Yeah. I'm not reading into the setup spec. There were wagons before. Wilky. ethos. Gamma. You didn't comment on that shit. You commented on your own flashwagon. My reads are based around more than one event.
Those wagons were.. setup spec baloney. The wilky wagon had no reasons listed and was basically RVS. Same with the other two, though the Gamma one came from what seems like genuine scumreading.
3. Gamma was already on your wagon. That doesn't count at all. You townread the people who stayed off your wagon.
Uhh.. That's why I'm scumreading Assemblerotws, right? :neutral:
4. EXPLAIN THE FUCKING WIFOM. YOU CAN'T CALL EVERYTHING WIFOM AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. Do you also think NKs are completely 100% NAI?
I really don't want to go through and explain to you what WIFOM is and how it works for each and every one of your points, how about I just quote all the ones that are WIFOM and you can tell me how each one isn't since you're so convinced that going "well scum wouldn't do this because it's too obvious!" or "scum would do this because they knew I'd think it's too obvious!" isn't WIFOM, kay?
5. I'm pretty obviously hyperbolising. I did read your post, and you saw me respond to it. Give a reads list again with coherent reasons. Half your reads were completely different for the majority of your catchup.
I mean.. I like my reasons.
7. Yeah. And you're overtly not responding to mine. Your lack of communication abilities regarding your reads is not my problem. Explain them all again like I actually asked.
Nah I'm good. I feel I was pretty satisfactory and clear where my reads are coming from. Your lack of parsing abilities regarding my reads is not my problem :giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 385, Mathdino wrote:The END RESULT is that you scumread those who joined your wagon and townread the people who didn't.
I've pointed out that you're wrong about that ~8 times now but.. okay buddy.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Viomi »

Uhh.. Yeah no you're wrong about more than one of those reads so. I'm not going to bother replying until you've calmed down.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 390, TywinL wrote:LOL, a lurker accused me of lurking when I have been fairly active compared to other players in this game.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ve_Lurking
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 436, Vaxkiller wrote:GOd damnit!

@mod Do you give the scum team fake claims?
He's already answered that we'll find out at the end of the game whether or not they get fake claims.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Viomi »

Before I get into everything below here: Vax, are you reading the game? We've already asked the mod if scum gets fakeclaims and he said we don't get to know yet. Your attempted townslip seems fake and construed, as does your anger that TIAM could possibly be town and your ABSOLUTE ASSUREDNESS is probably misguided? I mean, if you're so sure, why haven't you made a case?

Anyways,
In post 404, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 349, Viomi wrote:Oh, and VOTE: gamma
Excuse me, so:
You're scumreading me off of two posts, one of you you call "scumpost as fuck" when it's me trying to fix confbias, I seriously don't get that, and the second is saying I unvoted for "all the wrong reasons". Well if that's the case, what are the right ones?
I don't think you're scum Viomi, but your logic SERIOUSLY needs work.
Nono, those are just two of the ones I felt like pointing out. I feel like your entire ISO reeks of scum.
In post 413, eth0s wrote:VOTE: viomi Could see this being scum. That catchup post was horrible and manipulative. Possibly scum with assembler? Too early to say for sure but that's my guess
Lmfao. Yes, my catchup post where I do literally nothing other than give my thoughts on the posts that stuck out to me and give my initial readslist is definitely manipulative and horrible. Good thing you quoted the things you thought were horrible or made a case on it rather than just making vague statements. Oh wait..
In post 418, TywinL wrote:I'm good for either Viomi or TIAM at this point. (blatant misrepping from Viomi is just ridiculous)
If it's so blatant, why not quote it and point it out so I can respond and we can, you know, actually gain some amount of information?
In post 419, TywinL wrote:Also wanted to add real quick: If Viomi was town, she would have realized that it is impossible to have 5 scumreads but apparently she didn't bat an eye when she wrote out those reads.
And.. scum!me would apparently know
less
about how many scum there were, for some reason? You do realize me having 5 scumreads doesn't mean I think there are 5 scum in this game, right? :facepalm:
In post 421, TywinL wrote:I feel like town would be more aware?
Lmfao. "Viomi's post is
horrible
. By the way I don't understand that town is the unaware team while scum is the aware team." :giggle:
In post 415, Mathdino wrote:Also Viomi name 5 posts out of Tywins iso that count as active lurking
Oh boy! Here we gooooo

Spoiler: Most of Tywin's ISO because it's mostly active lurking
In post 58, TywinL wrote:^ good post

But how am I town with only 3 posts?
In post 64, TywinL wrote:I like Vax's push onto TIAM and partly gut because he was scum in the one other game I played with him.
In post 66, TywinL wrote:^ bad post.
In post 71, TywinL wrote:Ah well I don't usually go out of my way to do meta, I only do meta based off my own memory. But duly noted.
In post 74, TywinL wrote:Well so you are being serious. And as for the flavor goes, yes I imagine that scum is called Aliens and town is human.
In post 75, TywinL wrote:Again, I'm not sure why you needed to out so soon? Especially if the lyncher is town?
In post 101, TywinL wrote:So, ethos, I take it that scumhunting isn't your forte?
In post 161, TywinL wrote:Wheme, can you answer this please? I am not convinced and I feel uneasy about you.
In post 102, TywinL wrote:
In post 90, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 75, TywinL wrote:Again, I'm not sure why you needed to out so soon? Especially if the lyncher is town?
So if anyone tries to fake a guilty or something idkkk

And because it goes with the mod saying there are other objectives once completed ends the game

So I imagine if the lyncher completes his objective in lynching me he wins and games done
Um....what? What does fake guilty have to do with this?
In post 170, TywinL wrote:Also: Brandi, Viomi, Jurassic (some others I'm probably missing), can we hear from you guys more?

P-edit: Okay, share your evaluations with us then.
In post 180, TywinL wrote:
In post 177, TwoInAMillion wrote:Whemstar: Claims lyncher. A hard claim to fake. Guessing town.
Brandi: Lurking. Leaning scum.
Jurassic Monster: Also lurking, but at least is voting Brandi. Leaning town for now.
Tywin: Questions lynchee claim. Not sure I agree with that. Leaning scum.
Gamma Emerald: Fairly active, taking stances, asking questions. Strong town.
Sweet, this is why I wanted to get you into the game (and I still want others to do so as well) because now I can nitpick this.

So, just so we are completely clear: I am leaning scum for questioning a claim? Meanwhile, Gamma is town for being active, taking stances and asking questions in which I argue I am pretty much doing the exact same thing. Is my assessment correct?
In post 233, TywinL wrote:Why is TIAM town?
In post 262, TywinL wrote:Gamma, that is so incorrect. If anything I'm the one sheeping Vax.
In post 263, TywinL wrote:And yes, Vax is correct. I didn't actually ask for a reads list, just a evaluation on things. I accepted the reads list because it gave me something to work with because I wanted to sort TIAM some more.
In post 304, TywinL wrote:I like the Viomi wagon with the exception of WhemeStar.

I've already linked the mafiascum wiki page on active lurking, so hopefully I won't have to explain it to you.
In post 426, Mathdino wrote:There is no universe in which this,
In post 392, EeveeLution Army wrote:I am seriously thinking the math vs vio argument and back and forth was a T v T tbh.
A confident statement on the game state, is ever summer than this,
In post 396, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm going to assume Mathdino vs. Viomi is TvT.
Some fencesitty bullshit that goes with the flow instead taking a stand on the gamestate.

Eevee did it in a town way. TIAM did not.
In post 427, TywinL wrote:Yeah, I also didn't like how it was basically a copy of Evee's post but in a more awkward way. Like come on now, "assume".
OH MY GOD. LMFAO
You have GOT to be kidding me.
Have you already forgotten this post that
you
made?
Aw man, using the word assume in a game of mafia.. so scummy.

Are you seriously going to call for a TIAM lynch because he said
In post 396, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm going to assume Mathdino vs. Viomi is TvT.
instead of
I think Mathdino vs. Viomi is TvT.
Even though those two statements are functionally and substantially identical?

He didn't fencesit and say something like
I'm not really sure, Math vs. Viomi could be TvT but I think it could be TvS...
Why are you guys being so blatant with the misrep? I keep wanting to scumread TIAM but then I see others' bullshit construed reasons and it makes my head spin.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 450, Mathdino wrote:2. You seem to think that I think the word "assuming" is a scumtell. If I need to canvas votes I'll explain more. Please don't assume my argument if you don't understand it. Lemme know if you actually want to hear it.
I wasn't even talking to you :lol:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 472, Mathdino wrote:Viomi was town neighbouriser, and spent most of the game pissing people off, getting in fights, generating more noise/chaos, claiming everyone was misrepping her while she misrepped everyone else, and gamethrew in LyLo while blaming it on everyone else.
Aww, you didn't read the game? That's too bad. I mean, because the player I supposedly "blamed" literally said "Ah fuck it, time to throw this game" as they voted for somebody. :giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 470, TywinL wrote:Um...except that when you have 5 scumreads you are implying that you think there are 5 scum. Like, you should know that at least 2 of your reads are incorrect and you should be trying to figure out which ones they are. Instead you are doubling down on it. And I don't like how you call out Vax for being potentially fake about his anger about the fake claims but then be mad about me calling you out for your potentially fake "look how unaware I am"
LMFAO

Yes, that's right guys, you can only have as many scumreads at once as there are scum players. And if you don't, then clearly you're scum, because.. um... well, scum clearly know how many scum there are, so... erm... :shifty:

And what do you mean I'm doubling down on it? Where have I said "Oh yeah I'm not going to change these reads at all or attempt to flesh these out better or find out who scum is"? Because it sounds a lot like you're making a bunch of shit up and slamming words down my mouth. If I'm so blatantly doubling down and clearly think there are 5 scum (lol) then why can't you just quote me where I'm supposedly saying all these things? If I really were "doubling down" on my reads, it should be pretty easy for you to pull that up, right?

Anyways, the reason I didn't listen to Mathdino is because I didn't ask you that question to hear your scumbuddy's chainsaw defense of it, I asked it because I wanted to know
your
answer. See, there's this little thing in scumhunting where I ask you a question, and you give me an answer. When he jumps in and answers for you, it kind of ruins that whole thing. I don't give a shit about what Mathdino thinks (after all, he's resorted to using ad hominems rather than actually discussing anything with me), him giving you an easy out is super not useful, and it makes him being your scumbuddy seem very plausible.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 486, Assemblerotws wrote:Prod acknowledged. Rereading after school and rehearsal.
I apologize if my posts aren't to your liking, but I would really appreciate your thoughts on my reads and whatnot.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 492, Mathdino wrote:Wait wilky is vla guys wtf

Why is he being replaced
You do realize that marking yourself V/LA does not make one immune to the rules of being replaced after a certain amount of prods due to your inactivity, right? The V/LA system allows you to let other players know you won't be
as
active as normal, and to not take that as a scummy "lurking" action because you are marking it on your profile and it is applying outside of the game. It does not mean you can disappear for longer than 48 hours multiple times and expect to not be replaced. If you are going to be so V/LA that you can't access the internet
at all
, the best course of action is to replace out.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 480, WhemeStar wrote:I haven't read Viomis posts
In post 495, WhemeStar wrote:VIOMI TOWN
Am I missing something here? I don't get it. :neutral:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Viomi »

Viomi wrote:
In post 492, Mathdino wrote:Wait wilky is vla guys wtf

Why is he being replaced
You do realize that marking yourself V/LA does not make one immune to the rules of being replaced after a certain amount of prods due to your inactivity, right? The V/LA system allows you to let other players know you won't be
as
active as normal, and to not take that as a scummy "lurking" action because you are marking it on your profile and it is applying outside of the game. It does not mean you can disappear for longer than 48 hours multiple times and expect to not be replaced. If you are going to be so V/LA that you can't access the internet
at all
, the best course of action is to replace out.
In post 0, SnarkySnowman wrote:5) V/LA must be noted in bold, along with the duration, to be exempt from prods (only for the duration of V/LA). This will be done at the Mod’s discretion.
Scratch this, at it seems this mod works with V/LA differently than me:
In post 0, SnarkySnowman wrote:5) V/LA must be noted in bold, along with the duration, to be exempt from prods (only for the duration of V/LA). This will be done at the Mod’s discretion.
However I don't believe Wilky bolded or even mentioned he was going V/LA, I could be wrong though and I'm not bothering to ISO him at the moment so if I am wrong then.. damn.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Viomi »

Just checked, wilky didn't say anything about going V/LA so. Replace it is! :D
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 507, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 502, Mathdino wrote:
In post 497, TwoInAMillion wrote:
Wheme
TwoInAMillion
is just omgusing because
I FOS'd
voted
him
FTFY
Whats FTFY mean?
"fixed that for you"
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 510, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 479, TwoInAMillion wrote:Dino is starting to give me "town leader"
scum
vibes.
FTFY

POST is on point.
You say it's on point.. Did you go read that PYP? Have we played before and I don't remember it? Or are you just taking his word for it?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 505, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 499, Viomi wrote:
In post 480, WhemeStar wrote:I haven't read Viomis posts
In post 495, WhemeStar wrote:VIOMI TOWN
Am I missing something here? I don't get it. :neutral:
I PLAYED WITH U BEFORE
Yes..? I remember. What does that have to do with you having not read my posts but thinking I'm town?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Viomi »

Claim: Some weird custom role that gets charges each night and at some point in the game can investigate someone, and if they're an alien, they immediately die.

So please no lynch me, kthx.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oh yeah, any doc-like roles on me please ;)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 670, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 668, Viomi wrote:Claim: Some weird custom role that gets charges each night and at some point in the game can investigate someone, and if they're an alien, they immediately die.

So please no lynch me, kthx.
Simplify this. I have no idea what you're trying to say here.
I get charges each night. I have abilities that cost different amounts of charges. One of those abilities is an investigate that immediately kills the person if they're an alien. Which is mafia, as far as I can tell.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 638, TywinL wrote:Ok, it did not take long for me to realize that Viomi's attitude is the same as town or scum.
I mean.. There's a very recent game of mine in which someone with an analysis of my meta which they had built from a game we played years ago was able to determine I was a town PR before any kind of breadcrumbing so

I'm pretty sure my town and scum play aren't identical, according to them, though since I'm aware of my meta being read that way I guess you could consider my behavior NAI since scum!me would attempt to replicate town!me.

God, so much "meta-ing" of me not finding any of my actual meta.. that sucks
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 521, Gamma Emerald wrote:Or it could be town who saw a wagon come up and quickly unvoted before a hammer could happen
UNVOTE:

God dammit, why do you have to make sense and make me question my reads? *shakes fist*
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also love that the second flashwagon on me is the same fucks. Niice.

Hey gamma, remember how Mathdino was rolefishing like crazy and whatnot?

VOTE: Mathdino
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 682, Mathdino wrote:How long does it take you to get this charge?
I get 1 charge at the start of each day or night phase. For 4 I can kill someone, for 5 I can cop, and for 6 I can cop+kill if guilty.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Viomi »

Also yes, that sounds way more made up than a lynchee who's also in a neighborhood with someone. lmao
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 684, Mathdino wrote:That's easy for you to say when you're not voting anyone tbh.

We don't have much longer on the deadline. I'd like to hurry this up.
In post 688, Chickadee wrote:Also 4 and a half days , sure isn’t that long, but we’re not quite to crunch time yet. I’ve seen games change within 5 hours of a deadline. We have time. Or do you have better things to be doing?
Yeah I was about to say, we have plenty of time.. Not sure why dino keeps wanting to rush us to these quicklynches and refuses to scumhunt :shifty:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 690, Mathdino wrote:Edit: Suboptimal lynches happen close to the deadline. You really are forgetting Creature's game. I specifically used that to my advantage.
Okay but so far I've only seen caseless quick-wagons so clearly we're having suboptimal lynches anyways.

I still think we should hit Mathdino or TywinL.

PEDIT: Yay!
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 690, EeveeLution Army wrote:Damn chaos happened. 5 pages had to read and it feels like nothing positive came of it other than claims and a scrabble to find someone to be a martyr
In post 691, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also town treestumper sounds so much like alien bloodsucker its maddening(i think i missed when that was claimed.)
Cool wanna give useful things like reads and actual thoughts on the game rather than light commentary over there? Could really use less active lurking.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 695, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 691, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also town treestumper sounds so much like alien bloodsucker its maddening(i think i missed when that was claimed.)
This is an amazing observation actually.

NOw is snowman just messing with us by adding a town stumper to trick us or is this scum?

My bets on scum.

Anyone have any ideas on what the normal ration of town to aliens would be in a game this size?
13 players usually means 3 scum.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 697, Vaxkiller wrote:Yeah, but does that go the same for aliens?
I mean, if aliens can convert then it might be 2 but..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 699, Mathdino wrote:
In post 695, Vaxkiller wrote:
This is an amazing observation actually.

NOw is snowman just messing with us by adding a town stumper to trick us or is this scum?

My bets on scum.

Anyone have any ideas on what the normal ration of town to aliens would be in a game this size?
Seems legit enough.

@TIAM
: I want a full paraphrase of your flavour and role name, and how your ability makes any sense with this flavour.

I know mine makes sense, and from the sound of it, so does Viomi's.
I'm basically rick from rick and morty. Or Doc Brown from back to the future.

Basically I'm an inventor and it takes time for me to charge my invention before I can use it to fight aliens seems to be the gist of it?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Viomi »

I smell a mislynch.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 704, Viomi wrote:I smell a mislynch.
inb4 "ahhh viomi confscum trying to distance herself from something she knows will flip green"
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 706, Mathdino wrote:I smell a mislynch on literally every D1 wagon I've ever been on.

We'll take a look tomorrow after we get a flip.

Things may also change pending his fullclaim too.
Hmm...

I'll bite but if he flips green I'm going to illogically use it as a reason to continue scumreading you tomorrow, sound good?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 686, Mathdino wrote:It's weird that there's even a thing for odd numbers of charges, since at the beginning of N3 you'll have 6 anyway.
Oh shit, you're right, I misread.

I get charges at the
end
of each day and night phase, not at the start. :shifty:

So I'll have 5 at the beginning of N3.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Viomi »

So on N3 I can vig or cop, or N4 I can cop+autokill if guilty
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 710, Mathdino wrote:Nothing good for 3 charges right?
Yeah. Tbh even if there were I'd just wanna save it though, cop+autokill sounds realllly nice.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 716, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also Viomi what were you referring to when you said MD was rolefishing?
In post 606, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 607, Mathdino wrote:is this for role related reasons

there's really no shame in just saying you're neighbours

cuz you're pretty clearly softing it
DUDE WTF
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 720, Mathdino wrote:WAIT WHAT THE FUCK POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED FROM THIS GAME
In post 721, Mathdino wrote:
In post 602, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 605, Vaxkiller wrote:I'll tell you tomorrow. But not wheme. Promise me.
Why tomorrow?
HOW THE FUCK IS POST 602 QUOTING POST 605

BRB FINDING WHERE POSTS WERE DELETED
Probably just modposts near the beginning or something, not really sure?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 294, WhemeStar wrote:
Scum post but who cares

This is the first quote with messed up post number.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 727, Mathdino wrote:The entire Viomi flashwagon was deleted. That's why Chickadee missed it. My vote, Tywin's vote, and Gamma's vote.
Wtf??
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Viomi »

Is... Is there a role that can delete posts??? Or is this a mistake? whaaaat
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Viomi »

Sooo someone wanted evidence of who was on the flashwagon gone.

Tywin, or gamma? Clearly it wasn't mathdino since he pointed it out.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 734, Mathdino wrote:
In post 344, Viomi wrote:
In post 287, TywinL wrote:Possibility of Viomi being scum?
In post 291, Mathdino wrote:Do you guys wanna just wagon Viomi instead? Creature was also scumreading her IIRC.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9928031#p9928031]post 293[/url], TywinL wrote:VOTE: Viomi

It's the inaction and "promise to catch up" etc etc. It's a common scum tactic to make it look like they are trying to put in effort but not actually doing anything. To me, mafia games don't really take too much of my time.
Scum post but who cares

Pulled from Viomi's wallpost freaking out about her wagon. Take a look for yourself. The links go nowhere.
Ooh, I almost forgot Vax was on that wagon.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 738, Mathdino wrote:Hilariously, Wheme's vote remains.
Lmao

Sooo we can lynch TywinL now right? or gamma?
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 733, Viomi wrote:Sooo someone wanted evidence of who was on the flashwagon gone.

Tywin, or gamma? Clearly it wasn't mathdino since he pointed it out.
I wasn't ashamed of my vote? It could be someone else trying to mess with us. Makes me think we're all town like MD said earlier in the game
You're getting townreads out of posts popping out of existence? That's definitely an alien ability. I don't think you're all town, I think one of you is scum deleting shit and trying to blend in with the others. I think it's you, Tywin, or mayyybe Vax.

PEDIT: What do you mean? You think the lyncher has an ability where he can delete people's posts but not the lynchee's or something?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Viomi »

Mathdino wrote:I suspect the deletions were indiscriminate more than they were handpicked. Some role that messes with people's votes on you (maybe they targeted you with it).

I doubt someone went and decided "gee whiz that flashwagon sure was scummy even though people are townreading everyone on it, let's go and just delete that before anyone sees it >.>"
Then why is Whemestar's still there? Unless it's related to the whole lyncher/lynchee thing.

Does it get rid of votes? Did the VCs change?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 748, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 745, Mathdino wrote:I suspect the deletions were indiscriminate more than they were handpicked. Some role that messes with people's votes on you (maybe they targeted you with it).

I doubt someone went and decided "gee whiz that flashwagon sure was scummy even though people are townreading everyone on it, let's go and just delete that before anyone sees it >.>"
Who jumped off the wagon first.
Assembler I guess? Unless you count TIAM refusing to join?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Viomi »

Alright aliens, you think you can beat us by destroying our intel and brainwashing us? Well,
gadzooks
, I say! I will blast you into smithereens! Just.. give me a bit of time to charge this damn thing..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 759, Mathdino wrote:The mod deletes any previous votes on Viomi once a player casts a new vote on Viomi. Wheme's vote is still there because he never revoted her.
Tywin, Vax, Gamma and I all did.

Edit: Pay attention :P
:eek:

Does this mean the aliens have marked me or something?? My role PM says literally nothing about this
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 765, Mathdino wrote:Did anyone else have a Night 0? Cuz I did.
If I did, it literally just gave me a charge so idk?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Viomi »

UNVOTE:

We have time and I wanna solve this.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 773, TywinL wrote:Letting this drag out hurts town in the long run.
What's that? Allowing more time for reads to form and information to be gained, as well as allow us more time to figure out what the fuck is going on with posts being deleted... That's
anti-town
now? :shifty:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 0, SnarkySnowman wrote:Day 1 ends in 4 days, 8 hours, 27 minutes
It's in the OP.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 777, Mathdino wrote:I agree with Tywin on this one.

We have until Sunday. But with the number of lurkers, meaningful additional discussion is gonna be sparse.

The posts being deleted is either ALIENS or some weird town role. And that town role can claim. Most likely they will before TIAM shows up and fullclaims.

I'd hope that the day ends within the next 48 hours. Day 1 stagnation is no bueno.
Longer D1 means the lurkers will get replaced out though hopefully, no? That way we don't have to deal with them as long in D2?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 782, TwoInAMillion wrote:I did full claim.
I wanna hear some flavor.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 784, TwoInAMillion wrote:No role, something about quieting the voters.
Uhhh

Soo.. TIAM claims scum I guess?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 788, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not allowed to quote my role pm.

I claim Town Treestumper.
You can't quote but you can paraphrase.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 791, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm basically a treestumper. I make people tree stumps.
That's the flavor? Nothing more interesting than you turn people into tree stumps? Why would a human fighting aliens turn people into tree stumps? What?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Viomi »

Yeah mine isn't called something generic as fuck. To be fair my role seems completely custom but like. I don't think they'd throw in just a "town treestumper". Finding this really hard to believe, TIAM.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Viomi »

Lmao I just realized my role PM
actually mentions
that my role model is Doc Brown from Back to the Future. I didn't even realize that when I claimed.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 823, eth0s wrote:Viomi is super town and should be protected if possible.

TIAM seems like a decent vote avenue but looks way too likely to be a mislynch on what could be a pretty useful role (assuming he's telling the truth).

Dino's rolefishing and ruling with an iron fist is definitely giving me bad vibes now. I also don't really like the lightbulb over his head with the viomi vote delete stuff and it read as fake/forced to me. Dino is a very good player and could easily manipulate non-skeptics. For that reason and due to the sketchy motives I am sensing, I am parking vote there today. Thanks to dino, the aliens/scum can now make a detailed plan about who to take out in what order. I'm assuming Viomi will be the first to go with that blended vig/cop role.

VOTE: mathdino

p.s. almost forgot about how convinced he is that we just solved the game or whatever when there are clearly so many vastly different roles + anyone could be lying. I am just not convinced by him currently
I agree with you but also did you see his flavor claim? it's the closest I've seen to mine thus far. While I do think his behavior is scummy, I'm pretty sure that flavor claim is pretty much conftown.

Also.. Is it just me or do Tywin and TIAM's flavor claims both look fake as fuck

Mine was like, super themely and had reasons for how I knew the aliens were coming and exactly how I'm going to deal with it.
Gadzooks!

then there's this shit
TywinL wrote:My claim: I knew the aliens were coming so I am feeling proud of myself because I was smart to prepare for the invasion but I an kinda nervous though.
TwoInAMillion wrote:I want to stop the majority, quieting those I think are aliens! I don't want to mess with the elections normally, but now I have to do what I have to do. Aliens are bad! And I'm not talking about the mexicans.
whereas Mathdino's and Assemble's flavorclaims feel way more believable:
Assemblerotws wrote:I'm someone heavily dependent on computers who detected evidence of the alien invasion. Part of my role is that the moderator will not give me incorrect information, although they may refuse to answer.

Despite catching up, I don't see why TIAM is scum. My own role was light on flavor, only containing one sentence that wasn't about my power. I'll be able to speak with more authority tomorrow after the mod's gotten back to me.
Mathdino wrote:Here is an example of my flavour (reworded and replaced with synonyms):

Because you are a man of philosophy, you realised early on that humans would one day come into contact with a race of aliens. However, you did not realise that they would come during your generation. [last sentence redacted because it reveals my actual ability]
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 828, Vaxkiller wrote:Why are we flavor hunting?
Because clearly scum weren't given fakeclaims and are failing to blend in because they can't make up flavor that sounds reasonable, as we've easily seen with TIAM and TywinL? You are reading the thread, right?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 319, Brandi wrote:Hey everyone sorry for needing the prod, work has been extra exhausting when I'm home I keep failing to cope with my ADHD and end up falling asleep instead of doing things that I'm supposed to do. =_=

Reading through with my current free time~ will post more later tonight I hope~

page 1:
- I do not recognize most users, I have not played mafia in quite a while though so that is to be expected

- Mathdino takes me as his random vote target, an obvious choice as he's the reason I'm in this game (sorry)

- Whemestar claims as his first post, no random vote. According to the wiki a Lynchee is rarely self-aware. Also that it is another name for Jester which is a role that wins win they are lynched. I don't know, maybe this
Whemestar is perhaps joking or baiting instead of truly claiming- as it appears to be an odd claim. Though this is a Bad Idea Mafia.

-Jurassic Monster votes for me,no reason given. So I assume they likely are serious about it- as a random vote usually has a random reason. Nothing else to say about this.

-Vaxkiller votes for me too, hmm. I'm not sure why. That's 3 votes on me on page 1. Interesting.

page 2:
-Vaxkiller chooses to vote for Twoinamillion for their belief that 3rd party lyncher can help the town. Agree with 2inaMil that that shortsighted, the vote here seems opportunistic. Bad reason.

-Gamma asks Vax not to rolefish him. A serious accusation, met with just a simple request. So I suppose they believe Vax to be town then? Rolefishing is a very scummy thing to do.

-TywinL vote on 2inaMil also seems a tad oppurtunistic and worse than Vax's vote imo

-Gamma says meta says Tywin is town. Mmm. Not sure how I feel about Gamma but I don't think someone would like about meta.

~Post #49 by TwoinaMil I agree 100%

page 3:

-mostly agree with Mathdino's assesment of things

-ethos taking things a bit personally saying "I'm not gonna like you" lol

-sorry i gotta go I promise I'll be more active than this. Just had a bad week <3
Uhhh

Yeah no this post is mostly just fencesitting and "mm i dunno how to feel about this, hmm hmmm...."

No reads or anything. Pretty sure Brandi will be getting replaced at some point, and then if we're lucky Assembler (though it looks like he's intent on prod dodging until infinity).
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 849, Mathdino wrote:Even the mod fell into prod range a couple times. Not even active enough to deliver prods :/

Brandi is just a hilariously low info lynch. D1 lynches aren't "whelp let's lynch anyone we don't like because they're anti-town and we have no info". D1 lynches are about maximising the info for future days. VIOMI is a better lynch than Brandi, lol.

TIAM is better than both tho.
I wasn't saying we lynch Brandi. I'm just saying that claiming her post had any real content is fairly wrong.

Also no I'm not a better lynch than Brandi, with Brandi there's like.. some amount of percent chance we hit scum.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 871, eth0s wrote:I didn't expect this many PR's to claim, either, so maybe we are up against more aliens than we thought?
Everyone or at least almost everyone is a PR, according to the mod.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 875, eth0s wrote:so you're saying that we lynch tiam and get 2 probable scum if he's town, or we at least get one scum if he's scum?
I mean if TIAM flips green somehow I'm voting Mathdino so
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 881, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 878, EeveeLution Army wrote:Problem is im pretty confident your both town :/ so i wont take part in either of your deaths.
This is how I'm feeling too. And I'm not just townreading Viomi based on role, I think they're actually genuinely scumhunting and engaging currently
Someone isn't raging at me constantly and claiming I'm anti-town and that my reads are all lies and slander???

Well this is a first
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 820, Assemblerotws wrote:I'm someone heavily dependent on computers who detected evidence of the alien invasion. Part of my role is that the moderator will not give me incorrect information, although they may refuse to answer.

Despite catching up, I don't see why TIAM is scum. My own role was light on flavor, only containing one sentence that wasn't about my power. I'll be able to speak with more authority tomorrow after the mod's gotten back to me.
Chickadee wrote:I will say, my role was fairly light on flavor. I use a computer. I’ll be able to paraphrase better when I’m at home later.
...? Are we going to ignore this?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 893, TywinL wrote:When I first read it I thought Chick meant that he's not home and he would rather use a computer and tell us his flavor but yeah your interpretation makes a lot more sense.
This actually made me laugh pretty fucking hard, thank you :lol:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 914, Brandi wrote:and they prob just need to catch up like me
Nah, they do this every game. They lurk, they make like 6 really lackluster content-less posts, and then eventually get replaced out after hurting town a ton, regardless of alignment.

Maybe that's why they hate me so damn much, because I actually play the game and will absolutely lynch lurkers...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 916, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 915, Viomi wrote:
In post 914, Brandi wrote:and they prob just need to catch up like me
Nah, they do this every game. They lurk, they make like 6 really lackluster content-less posts, and then eventually get replaced out after hurting town a ton, regardless of alignment.

Maybe that's why they hate me so damn much, because I actually play the game and will absolutely lynch lurkers...
If they eventually replace out anyway idt its worth a lynch today.
But thats just me.
Nah, maybe the person that replaces them ends up saving the game. I've seen that happen. New perspectives can be good.

Also pretty damn sure he's town after that flavor claim.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Viomi »

Why are you still townreading Gamma and not suspicious of him at all? You do realize he also has no flavorclaim right?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Viomi »

I was wondering why I didn't remember a gamma flavorclaim so I pulled up his ISO real quick:
In post 859, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 845, TwoInAMillion wrote:I find dino's rolefishing anti-town*shrug*
S'Not really scummy though imo

also my flavor mentions me suspecting aliens disguising themselves as human like seen on TV. One, maybe this implies fakeclaims exist? Two, kinda feel like it's referencing The Thing but that might just be my rose-colored glasses from past games
This feels.. ridiculously lackluster for some reason. Also is my flavor the only one that didn't imply that aliens had already invaded us? Mine mentions something about an up-and-coming invasion that I was preparing my weapon for, and now get to use, implying the invasion has just begun. Yet there are two or three of you who say your flavor mentions them having actively infiltrated us for some time now. Maybe this is just a case of staring too hard at a flavor that's supposed to be light-hearted and digging myself a hole here but.. I'm probably still going to keep an eye on those three because they happen to be the ones who's flavorclaims feel lackluster and empty.

In case someone asks specifically who I'm referring to:
Gamma because of the above post, and TywinL + TIAM because of the below posts.
In post 824, TywinL wrote:My claim: I knew the aliens were coming so I am feeling proud of myself because I was smart to prepare for the invasion but I an kinda nervous though.
In post 811, TwoInAMillion wrote:I want to stop the majority, quieting those I think are aliens! I don't want to mess with the elections normally, but now I have to do what I have to do. Aliens are bad! And I'm not talking about the mexicans.
Now, TywinL's post doesn't mention them having actively infiltrated us already, but his is also... clearly a fakeclaim. There's no lore, no position his character held in society or skills or anything.
TIAM's similarly feels like an attempt to make something believable for tree stumper but.. A tree stumper that's removing people's right to vote? He even says
quell the masses
at one point, and.. I'm pretty sure the masses are town, right? The humans are the masses. Is he paraphrasing his scum role PM but trying to reword it to make it come from town?
In post 795, TwoInAMillion wrote:Something about aliens living among us and I have to quell the masses.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Viomi »

And no, I haven't discounted the possibility that my PR is one of the mod's favorites seeing as it's fully custom and has like a paragraph instead of a couple sentences of flavor, and I am open to the possibility that my opinion of their flavor is skewed by how lovingly mine was put together.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 929, Vaxkiller wrote:Viomi, what's ur read on me?
I was pretty hard townreading you until you started sheeping people like TywinL and Mathdino and all the flashwagons and shit. I'd scumread you but someone would scream that I can only scumread a max of 3 people for x bullshit reason so I'll say you're pretty nullscum.

You're definitely playing things safe, commenting on things going on in the game without taking too many real stances. You've been asking light questions and never following through, and there's just a real lack of scumhunting going on over there.

Not to mention your flavorclaim should technically be considered more lackluster than even TywinL's because you.. haven't made one, at all, to any extent. Which is fine I guess, especially if your role is one that any amount of flavor makes it obvious what role you have, but.. Yeah, gonna throw you over in nullscum (don't tell Tywin or dino that counts as a scumread in actuality though k? It'll be our little secret).
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 932, Mathdino wrote:Viomi thinks there are 5 scum wtffff
Don't engage!@!!1
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 934, Mathdino wrote:What else would be good to know other than whether scum is given fakeclaims? Assembler's whole "mod never tells me incorrect information" might be helpful for mod questions.
Yeah, also the fact that Chickadee
also
claimed the computer thing is really intriguing. It opens the possibility that either those two share the same/a similar role, or that there really is an equivalent of "Vanilla Town" but even the VTs have some kind of night or day action, which would explain why this game was listed as "technically" role madness.
In post 934, Mathdino wrote:My role PM doesn't mention anything about an invasion actually. Or a time frame. It's basically "You knew aliens were coming because you're smart and ~reasons~, but you didn't know they were coming now lol". It's 3 sentences of flavour.
Huh. Well, then maybe rather than just not discounting the idea that my flavor is quite a bit longer than everyone else's, I should assume it.
EeveeLution Army wrote:Mine makes an assumptions aliens are already here but hidden among us
Hmm.. Maybe I'm coming at this from the wrong angle then.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 935, EeveeLution Army wrote:Mine makes an assumptions aliens are already here but hidden among us
Also holy FUCK look at this active lurking jesus
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 932, Mathdino wrote:Viomi thinks there are 5 scum wtffff
inb4 there really are 5 scum and that's why there's so much fucking active lurking and people with 0 votes and all this other shit
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Viomi »

I'm so glad our cop claimed tree-stumper instead of, you know, cop...

Fucking facepalm.

And no, TywinL, I didn't claim cop, maybe you should read again. I have multiple abilities, including vigging.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 952, Jurassic Monster wrote:why was there a no kill
Either doc protected me and scum tried to NK me or..

It's aliens and they don't have a night-kill.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Viomi »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9950788#p9950788]post 949[/url], Mathdino wrote:I received word from the mod that the alieins DO in fact have safeclaims.

VOTE: Jurassic Monster
Sweet! No reason to not VOTE: Mathdino then.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #105) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 990, WhemeStar wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the lyncher of mine is town and if I die he unlocks an ability
VOTE: WhemeStar

You're.. literally failing to contribute anything or be useful to town at all, and then you tell us that lynching you will give someone else in town a PR ability?

Whelp.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Viomi »

UNVOTE:

Question: If aliens don't have an NK, and my proton charger charges every day and night phase, can't we just VOTE: No Lynch every day and then I can copzap people? >:)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1001, WhemeStar wrote:Hey vaxkiller why did you do what you did in the PT as soon as night started
Hey you wanna. You know, be useful, and share whatever it was Vaxkiller did in your PT? Instead of sitting there and withholding information from town?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1013, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 1012, Mathdino wrote:At some point? Just lynch Creats now lol

Like, it's Creature, so scum is almost certainly gonna bus here. We can get enough votes easily.

Lynching Creature for free effectively gives Viomi her extra night to charge up.
Yeah, and Creature's been showing his scum inactivity. Definitely willing to lynch them.
It irks me that Assemblerotws is claiming Creature of showing scum inactivity whilst.. you know, being inactive the entire time.

Groans..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1014, Mathdino wrote:...then let's lynch before we reveal more power roles
In post 1017, Mathdino wrote:let's get a claim from jurassic monster
?

I'm also concerned that I didn't receive
any
information from the mod saying anything about scum actually having safeclaims.

@Mod: You've answered this before, saying that we won't know until the game is over. But do scum have safeclaims?

Parking here for now. VOTE: Mathdino
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1019, Chickadee wrote:Viomi, have you played with Creature before?
Yes. The same game I played with Assemblerotws, actually. Oh, and momo was scum.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1021, Viomi wrote:
In post 1019, Chickadee wrote:Viomi, have you played with Creature before?
Yes. The same game I played with Assemblerotws, actually. Oh, and momo was scum.
No wait, momo was also town. I misremembered.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1023, Chickadee wrote:So just once?
I might've played a second a long time ago before I went more inactive. Wouldn't remember if I didn't go look through all my old games.

Why do you ask?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1024, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1020, Viomi wrote:
In post 1014, Mathdino wrote:...then let's lynch before we reveal more power roles
In post 1017, Mathdino wrote:let's get a claim from jurassic monster
?

I'm also concerned that I didn't receive
any
information from the mod saying anything about scum actually having safeclaims.

@Mod: You've answered this before, saying that we won't know until the game is over. But do scum have safeclaims?

Parking here for now. VOTE: Mathdino
Assembler and I both presumably have roles based around mod communication. There was a point yesterday where I asked if there was anything else we might need to know from the mod. Since there was nothing, I asked if mafia have safeclaims just in case Assembler lied. Mod said yes. (although at first he said that he wasn't telling me and we'd for sure find out later, but then I made it clear I was asking him as part of my role)
Hmm...
Chickadee wrote:Because creature is a DEAD giveaway as scum. I feel like if you had played with him more, you'd be down for a Jurassic Monster lynch.
Hmm.. I was gonna ISO him to argue with you and make the case that he's clearly town, but then I realized his posts are.. pretty content-less, side-liney, and textbook active lurking, so.. Yeah, I see your point.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Viomi »

It seems like he's hoping momo will help cover up his scumtells but momo doesn't seem to be posting anymore and it's not really working for him, lmfao.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Viomi »

VOTE: Chickadee
Cool with lynching this, Brandi, or Creature tbh.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1033, Mathdino wrote:Edit: help chickadee bussss
?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Viomi »

Wait, add TywinL and maybe Gamma to that list please and thanx
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Viomi »

I've gotta go stroke my chin and stare at Chickadee's ISO for a while bye
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #119) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Viomi »

In advance, a lot of these posts will look fine by themselves, I highly recommend looking at Chickadee's ISO for how spaced out these posts are between fluff and content-less posts as that's tbh the biggest reason why I think they're scummy.
In post 545, Chickadee wrote:Ok, I have skimmed the thread. I know the gist of what's going on.

Creature/Momo town
Brandi town
Math town

TIAM's condition being 50% successful makes me think y'all should unvote him, but it also makes me really want to lynch him. It's too wifomy (which auto wants to correct to wifey). Either way, I don't think I'll be voting there today, just because I'm not sure if it makes him happy or not. If it makes him happy, I definitely don't want to do it.
So uh.. Reads Brandi as town for some reason even though Brandi is lurking the fuuuuck out of this game. Townreads Creature/Momo despite him apparently being so easy to read it's a meme. Claims to know the gist of what's going on but doesn't really elaborate on what they think is going on. Not.. a single scumread, for some reason?
In post 655, Chickadee wrote:Ooo another viomi flash wagon.

Ok.

I like all the votes in the first one except Wheme's.
@TIAM, you've been saying over and over that you will not be leashed. Then you naked vote right after this post.
In post 656, Mathdino wrote:assuming TIAM agrees to a night choice that's not idiotic

then yes

otherwise we just lynch TIAM tbh

we'll probably have to anyway at some point
In post 657, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Viomi

I'll refrain from voting at the moment so people can check in.

Also I work all day tomorrow, so I will have limited access.
These kinds of posts stand out to me because she mentions that there's another flashwagon on me, but doesn't like.. You know, give any opinions on the flashwagon, whether she thinks it's justified or not, if she thinks any of the votes in particular are bad except Wheme's in the first one (and that one has already been called out by like, literally everyone so no brownie points for you!). Just.. Not many posts, and out of those posts there's very little that have any actual content, and pretty much none that have any scumhunting or pushing or.. anything else, tbh?
In post 1011, Chickadee wrote:
In post 985, TywinL wrote:VOTE: WhemeStar
This is a really bad opportunistic vote..
In post 987, Mathdino wrote:Okay so no one remembers the post of mine that was deleted then? I'm 90% sure it listed my reads on a bunch of people and directed today's lynch if TIAM flips town.

Willing to lynch Jurassic Monster, WhemeStar, Gamma, or Chickadee today.
I do agree that Jurassic Monster is scum. I'd be willing to lynch that slot at some point. And obv. Wheme, given the last page or so.
In post 989, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 987, Mathdino wrote:Okay so no one remembers the post of mine that was deleted then? I'm 90% sure it listed my reads on a bunch of people and directed today's lynch if TIAM flips town.

Willing to lynch Jurassic Monster, WhemeStar, Gamma, or Chickadee today.
Okay let's

VOTE: mathdino
Awful Vote Wheme. You can do better than that.
In post 990, WhemeStar wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the lyncher of mine is town and if I die he unlocks an ability
I really want a vote count, because I'm tempted to vote this, but not if it's L-1 or hammer. It's too early for that.
I'm glad she's calling out TywinL a little at the top and pointing out that Wheme is literally the most anti-town fuck around (besides, clearly, the lurkers) but like... I don't see any serious questions. Just a couple small accusations with no real oomph behind them. Nothing that could really follow-through. Again, not really scumhunting.

and then.. that's pretty much it, those are all her posts that have enough content to quote in my opinion. I don't like people who don't scumhunt, it makes me feel very uncomfortable. :shifty:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Viomi »

chin stroke: success
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Viomi »

Before rage happens: I even tried to use phrases like "in my opinion" and "feel scummy
to me
" so as to not make you think I'm making a serious case on her scumminess cause in all honestly there's nothing really there, I just want more scumhunting and reads pls
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1049, eth0s wrote:
In post 1003, Viomi wrote:UNVOTE:

Question: If aliens don't have an NK, and my proton charger charges every day and night phase, can't we just VOTE: No Lynch every day and then I can copzap people? >:)
This is a great idea if everyone trusts you, but paranoia has me town-leaning you at best right now. Closer to null but my gut tells me to believe you.
But if you're telling the truth, and your role gains charges and whatnot over nights, then maybe the aliens are evolving as the game goes on or something? This thought also makes me hesitant to no-lynch.

It seems like you've already decided against no-lynch anyways, but I'm just throwing this out there in case anyone wants to go back to that idea.
I mean I'm still down for a no-lynch but

I agree that I feel like maybe their NK charges too or something, idk. Or maybe we just got a lucky protect.

also I'm p much conf-town my boi, no way mod writes this much flavor for a safeclaim.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1060, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1054, WhemeStar wrote:One if not both of math and chick is scum
Anything behind this?
common sense
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1063, eth0s wrote:
In post 1059, Viomi wrote: also I'm p much conf-town my boi, no way mod writes this much flavor for a safeclaim.
honestly I don't see a scum saying something like that with that level of confidence.
TRing Viomi
Also according to cabd apparently town-me is insanely confident while scum-me is a cautious lil bitch so

don't trust me. Trust cabd's creepy fucking meta stalking :shifty:
Viomi wrote:
In post 1060, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1054, WhemeStar wrote:One if not both of math and chick is scum
Anything behind this?
common sense
also lmao the temptation to call math+chick+gamma scumteam right here is legit
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1065, EeveeLution Army wrote:Meta stalking same.
aghghghgh

Remember when I pointed out that you were active lurking the whole game? And then you didn't stop doing that????? :evil:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1067, Vaxkiller wrote:SO I have one other game I played with aliens (as the only alien) I accidentally used my ONE AND ONLY NIGHT KILL night 1 (assuming I had one every night) and lost the next day. Different set of circumstances tho as there were other alignments.

I'm thinking they are holding onto that NK until later.
okay you got anything other than setup spec or am I going to have to use these charges to vig you
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Viomi »

also sorry for all the badly-capitalized shitposts but I'm really sick I apologize
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1083, Jurassic Monster wrote:
(3) Jurassic Monster
- Mathdino, Gamma Emerald, Chickadee, TywinL, Assemblerowts

At first glance the last two votes look the most opportunistic.
Oh hey look it's the same people making flashwagons what a surprise

I'm cool with lynching literally any of those five people about now, especially now that scum have safeclaims.

Well except maybe Assemble because of that unvote on me which was blatantly a town move.

VOTE: TywinL
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1081, Jurassic Monster wrote:
In post 1032, Viomi wrote:VOTE: Chickadee
Why Chickadee?
Did you not see the post where I pulled out some of her ISO and explained myself?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1078, Jurassic Monster wrote:
In post 1028, Viomi wrote:Hmm.. I was gonna ISO him to argue with you and make the case that he's clearly town, but then I realized his posts are.. pretty content-less, side-liney, and textbook active lurking, so.. Yeah, I see your point.
Pretty sure I was trying to PoE this game at some point and had pretty genuine scumreads like Brandi, wilky and you.
Can I get an up-to-date readslist from you? I'm really curious what you think about TywinL, Gamma, Mathdino, Eevee..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1090, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1073, Jurassic Monster wrote:
In post 1066, Viomi wrote:
In post 1065, EeveeLution Army wrote:Meta stalking same.
aghghghgh

Remember when I pointed out that you were active lurking the whole game? And then you didn't stop doing that????? :evil:
Is Eevee still active lurking? Anyone else agrees?
Deflecting much
And the most ironic post in the game award goes to...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #132) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1091, Jurassic Monster wrote:
In post 1086, Viomi wrote:
In post 1081, Jurassic Monster wrote:
In post 1032, Viomi wrote:VOTE: Chickadee
Why Chickadee?
Did you not see the post where I pulled out some of her ISO and explained myself?
Can't find.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1138, Mathdino wrote:Cool, I believe that you believe that. I'm not sure I buy Vaxscum yet but I'm still listening.

VOTE: Gamma
leaving this here
Woahhh, I never thought I'd get Mathdino on Gamma

But can I get you on TywinL maybe?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1184, Brandi wrote:I don't understand the Viomi and Dino dynamic in this game at all.
That's cause he's scum but nobody else agrees with me so I get to just sit at it and stare at him in annoyance
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1187, Brandi wrote:-Tywin is a bad vote
Wanna give a reason why voting for an active lurker with very little substance in his posts that dips his toe in before joining any wagon and fence-sits on everything else is a bad vote?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1190, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1188, Brandi wrote:Also I don't like and don't trust Gamma but I have nothing to go off of, just ~feels~ But I think it needs to be said.
Can you please try to articulate so I can help you trust me
This is just so scummy it makes me want to say it can't come from scum but then I get all WIFOMy on myself.

Gamma, why are you spending literally all of your time fluff posting and trying to convince people you're town rather than.. You know, scumhunt and help us find scum?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1172, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1170, TywinL wrote:Eevee, this was directed to you:
In post 1162, TywinL wrote:Also, why do you never vote Eevee?
Its cause honestly i don't scumread anyone enough to lynch them.
You do realize voting in this game is much more than just a tool to lynch those you have decided are undoubtedly scum, yes?

Pressure, information-gathering, scumhunting... Your vote
is
your weapon. By not using it, you seem noncommital and fence-sitty to the point it's scummy. Vote someone, and tell me why you think they're scum, please.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1194, Viomi wrote:
In post 1172, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1170, TywinL wrote:Eevee, this was directed to you:
In post 1162, TywinL wrote:Also, why do you never vote Eevee?
Its cause honestly i don't scumread anyone enough to lynch them.
You do realize voting in this game is much more than just a tool to lynch those you have decided are undoubtedly scum, yes?

Pressure, information-gathering, scumhunting... Your vote
is
your weapon. By not using it, you seem noncommital and fence-sitty to the point it's scummy. Vote someone, and tell me why you think they're scum, please.
Actually, allow me to lead by example.

VOTE: EeveeLution Army
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1197, TywinL wrote:Okay, yeah Brandi is probably town.

Eevee, you really should be voting and your reasons for not voting is bad and I would town read you more due to your townslip so null for you I guess.
Townslip?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1198, TywinL wrote:And no body has told me why JM's wagon died like no reason. JM still hasn't posted since I last asked about the JM wagon.
I'm not sure when you last asked, but Creature got on and was p damn town-Creature so
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1202, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1200, Viomi wrote:
In post 1198, TywinL wrote:And no body has told me why JM's wagon died like no reason. JM still hasn't posted since I last asked about the JM wagon.
I'm not sure when you last asked, but Creature got on and was p damn town-Creature so
not really? felt like he was deflecting
K but then you admitted he wasn't deflecting when he called you out because it was obvious he wasn't deflecting so why are you claiming he was deflecting again?
In post 1203, TywinL wrote:Math pointed it out, Eevee thought that humans were 3rd party.

p-edit: Ok but Gamma says that this is scum-Creature so which is it people? And I have never played with Creature before and I still don't like the behavior.
His posts look identical to town-Creature. The fact he hasn't been posting much seems to do with that he thinks hydras are weird (why the fuck did you make a hydra then creature) and that momo has disappeared (not that momo plays mafia anyways lmao). I thought he was scum for the entirety of my game with him because he doesn't seem to give a shit what other's think and also people hated his tendency to post 8 one-liners in a row but yknow
TywinL wrote:Ok so I went back and looked at JM's recent posts. He points this out:
In post 1083, Jurassic Monster wrote:
(3) Jurassic Monster
- Mathdino, Gamma Emerald, Chickadee, TywinL, Assemblerowts

At first glance the last two votes look the most opportunistic.
Throws shade on Assemble and I. Viomi decides to vote me and JM follows Viomi shortly after.

And yet Viomi scumreads me for doing the same damn thing that JM just did there. Such bullshit.
Lmfao, that's what you think you were doing when you were toe-dipping and asking others what they thought of a particular wagon before jumping on without giving any actual reasoning? And then active lurking the rest of the game? I have wayyyy more reasons to scumread you than whatever you think you did similarly to JM here :lol:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Viomi »

Don't get me wrong, I'm annoyed with JM, but I think they should replace out if half of the hydra isn't playing and the other half doesn't remember to check the hydra account. I don't think it makes them scum.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1213, TywinL wrote:And yeah I active lurk sometimes, regardless of alignment. It depends on how much I enjoy the game and my interest in it. It's NAI.
In post 1214, TywinL wrote:And also, I like to active lurk if the game is active because I hate catching up because I usually have to digest a bunch of information at once.
In post 1215, TywinL wrote:So that part of your case is complete bullshit.
First, admits to active lurking. Then, gives some bullshit excuse why active lurking is NAI for them in particular, even though obviously active lurking is scummy as fuck. Then says my case is "complete bullshit" because of his excuse that he just likes to active lurk? :giggle:

And you said voting Tywin was a bad choice, Brandi..

VOTE: TywinL
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1219, TywinL wrote:And while you are on my case, why don't you go back into my ISO and point out instances where I "toe-dip" wagons?
Why don't you go through my ISO and look at the post(s) where I already pointed out those instances? I put "read my posts" on literally everything, how difficult can this be
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1221, EeveeLution Army wrote:Just wanna say this is assembles ISO
-complains about playing with viomi
-lists the lynches
-acknowledges prod
-gives flavor
-throws out 2 lynches
-half defends me...?

Also there was an interesting interaction between him and math about the scum getting fakeclaims
Yeah see the only issue is while if anyone else was doing what Assemble is doing, I'd scumread the fuck out of them and be calling for their head right now
I tried that my last game with Assemble because he was behaving exactly like this and he flipped town sooo

I'll save him for a vig or something
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1223, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1222, Viomi wrote:
In post 1221, EeveeLution Army wrote:Just wanna say this is assembles ISO
-complains about playing with viomi
-lists the lynches
-acknowledges prod
-gives flavor
-throws out 2 lynches
-half defends me...?

Also there was an interesting interaction between him and math about the scum getting fakeclaims
Yeah see the only issue is while if anyone else was doing what Assemble is doing, I'd scumread the fuck out of them and be calling for their head right now
I tried that my last game with Assemble because he was behaving exactly like this and he flipped town sooo

I'll save him for a vig or something
Eh have u seem his scumgame?
Is he more active as scum or just pretty inactive as both?
He's like momo but in a different way

momo doesn't play mafia. He shitposts and throws his vote around and doesn't actually attempt to play to his win-con in any sense.
Assemble doesn't play mafia. He lurks so hard you wonder why he even bothers to play the game and just pops in to throw a really bad naked vote or comment on something trivial before disappearing for 47 hours again. Does this regardless of alignment. It's annoying to play with but yeah.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1226, TywinL wrote:And Viomi, you gonna respond to this?
In post 1218, TywinL wrote:Dude, I active lurk in every game.
I understand that it destroys your case but you still can't ignore it.
The fact you think your excuse warrants a response is kind of.. pitiful, maybe? Hmm..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1242, Mathdino wrote:I disagree that he's been active lurking, I think you overuse the phrase, and I can provide a case of Tywin posts that contributed to the game if you want me to (or maybe I'll prove myself wrong as I go, who knows).
Sigh

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ve_Lurking
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #149) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Viomi »

If you think having a couple of posts that count as contributing means he isn't active lurking, well uh...

you're wrong so
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #150) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Viomi »

Wait what the fuck..

I'll catch up on this game in the morning, had a busy couple of days and there's just too much to grab it now. But I'll probably have some angsty comments in the morning.

Those angsty comments will probably be about whoever is about to attempt to call me out as active lurking
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #151) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1380, TywinL wrote:Also I have been re-entertaining the idea of Viomi-scum. So, I was thinking JM/Chick/prob Viomi?
Are you gonna like, ever quote posts that are making you "re-entertain" ideas or do anything along the lines of helping us follow your reasoning or are you just going to keep throwing names out as possible lynches?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #152) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1372, Mathdino wrote:viomi is such an active lurker, probably scum

here have a wiki page for your benefit:

Active Lurking
:lol:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Viomi »

So the mod got on to post a flip and even refuse to answer some Mathdino questions but still no vote count? SMH
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1422, TywinL wrote:Ohh I get it now.

1. Viomi accuses me of active lurking under her definition.
2. I ask for evidence in attempt to generate some content and get some discussion going.
3. Viomi ignores it.
4. I ask again.
5. Viomi ignores it and makes a post complaining about no vote count.

Yep, no way she can be town.
Your questions are shit and so are your attempts to look like you're scumhunting.

Catching up.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Viomi »

VOTE: No Lynch

Proton Charging initiated! B)

I could vig or cop someone tomorrow night or wait one more night to vigcop someone.
Guessing that depends if Aliens end up NKing our doc-equivalent.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1441, Mathdino wrote:Cop tonight is useless and effectively equivalent to vigcop tomorrow. Either way, someone gets confirmed as town (or scum dies) by D4. I'd say either vig tonight (if you think you're getting shot) or not at all.

I don't really see any viggable players though. Maybe Brandi? Recommend not trying to play hero.
I can only cop / vig
tomorrow night
(Night 3), not tonight (Night 2). The copvig is only in
night 4
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1444, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

Viomi, i trust you to do what you think is best with your role.
is that a scumclaim
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1446, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1445, Viomi wrote:
In post 1444, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

Viomi, i trust you to do what you think is best with your role.
is that a scumclaim
wtf...no?

I'm saying use the ability you can use tonight, or wait until tomorrow. I trust which ever you choose. How did you get scum claim out of that?
Nobody trusts me unless they're scum.. :shifty:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1450, TywinL wrote:You guys are so bad ugh.
-self-described active lurker
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1451, TywinL wrote:
In post 1429, Viomi wrote:

2. I ask for evidence in attempt to generate some content and get some discussion going.
3. Viomi ignores it.
4. I ask again.

Your questions are shit and so are your attempts to look like you're scumhunting.

Catching up.
Done catching up?
Close enough
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1455, TywinL wrote:
In post 1453, Viomi wrote:
-Still waiting on evidence.
You literally called yourself an active lurker hun :lol:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1463, TywinL wrote:
In post 1457, Viomi wrote:
In post 1455, TywinL wrote:
In post 1453, Viomi wrote:
-Still waiting on evidence.
You literally called yourself an active lurker hun :lol:
Under my definition, yes. Not yours and I'm challenging you under your definition. You would know this if you actually read my posts which is weird because you are very big on making sure that people read your posts.
My definition is shared by the wiki so like...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1473, TywinL wrote:
In post 1471, Mathdino wrote:so you think viomi just became scum at around the point where ethos claimed scum? (cuz it seems likely he would start the invasion as of his scumclaim just in case he got speedlynched)
It's possible. Like, I'm not even asking a hard question and she keeps dodging it. Not town behavior.
Your "not that hard question" is literally "I said I'm an active lurker but now I disagree because I didn't understand what an active lurker is, and then when I asked what you think an active lurker is you gave me the wiki definition because that's the most widely used understood definition for `active lurker` but now I'm upset because I want to pretend like my fake definition is somehow valid so I'm going to keep asking you if you think I'm an active lurker even though you clearly do"

Or did you have something to actually ask? Because I'd love to answer anything that isn't bullshit :giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #164) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Viomi »

3. Viomi ignores it.
4. I ask again.

Also, like, I quoted a bunch of posts from your ISO that were active lurking and you never responded and are now asking for evidence of your active lurking.

Not my fault you can't read the fucking game.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #165) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Viomi »

Don't worry guys, I'm not naive enough to think TywinL is actually this stupid, I think he's scum trying to find some reason to push me because he knows I'm a strong as fuck PR, and he thinks my playstyle could lead to an easy mislynch.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #166) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1478, Mathdino wrote:baselessly
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #167) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1478, Mathdino wrote:Edit: do you think tywin has been scum all along or just recently became scum tho
No clue, but he didn't seem to be so anxious in pushing me on this dumb thing until D2. He didn't seem to care much at all until either D2 or my claim, I need to go back and double check which is where he started trying to come up with shit reasons to lynch me.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #168) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Viomi »

Nvm he was trying to speedlynch me D1 and you were happy to jump on, if I remember correctly. Post deletion is a bitch.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #169) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Viomi »

I keep stressing out about Mathdino and then remembering I can just copvig him which means I don't have to worry about him

and honestly that's such a relief
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #170) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Viomi »

I can't read you worth a shit
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #171) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1485, Mathdino wrote:at this point if there were no actual aliens around at the time of the post deletion, i don't know what the fuck that was
Which is why I still think there was some kind of evil alien at the time
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #172) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1485, Mathdino wrote:definitely not gamma right?
Actually... I'd need to ISO more but I think I agree with you here
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Viomi »

Well, now I don't have to waste my copvig on Dino I guess

I wonder what unfair question he asked?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1507, SnarkySnowman wrote:
No flavor here - been a rough few days and trying to get back into it. Will update in flavor / deadline / etc tomorrow.

Mathdino dies. He was a town Pythagorean Cop.

Spoiler: Mathdino's Role PM
You are the
Pythagorean Cop
! As a philosopher, you knew the day would come that humans would meet an extraterrestrial race. You never thought your generation would be a part of that, however. Ask the right questions, and you'll get the right answers... you hope!

Role Abilities:

-Each night, and once during pre-game, you may directly ask the mod a question via PM.
-You will receive an answer if your question is fair.
-If your question is unfair, you will be the laughing-stock of the town the following morning.
-Fair vs Unfair is determined at the mod's discretion.

You win when town is the only remaining faction, and nothing can prevent town from being the only remaining faction.
Will you reveal if he was NK'd or if he asked an unfair question?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1541, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Viomi does your copvig kill 3ps?
3ps?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1573, Gamma Emerald wrote:third partys
It says Alien, specifically.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Viomi »

So I assume no.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1557, Gamma Emerald wrote:No.
Neither
of you are getting lynched because as I see it there's a less than rand chance of you being groupscum and we should be hunting groupscum now, not resolving 3p wincons.
Gamma is town all of a sudden, congrats on jumping from my third biggest scumread to town babe

VOTE: Tywin
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #179) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1577, Chickadee wrote:Why Tywin over Brandi?
Cause Brandi is a lurker which means she could
possibly
be scum

Tywin
is
scum
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #180) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1585, Brandi wrote:and if everyone else believes her then fine my vote might as well be on no one and i'll change it if I see reason to
I don't believe her. However, I'd like to kill scum, not NK-less third parties who turn town later on if scum NKs the wrong person (assuming that was an NK last night).
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #181) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1588, EeveeLution Army wrote:Any chances the lynchee is a scum lynchee?
Not enough of a chance for me to care, can we lynch scum now?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #182) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oh God the avatar changes made me think I clicked on the wrong game
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #183) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1590, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1587, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1584, Brandi wrote:she could be lying

also why are you talking to me about my vote when your vote is also on me like ???
you think im scum why you gotta go wasting your time tryin to convince me
Because I think you could be scum, and voting Chick doesn't help. And what service does claiming 3p do for scum anyway? Plus there's the fact Chick's behavior points to being Wheme's lyncher.
Because I claimed a guilty on chick so she claimed 3p and not scum to try and get me lynched?
You didn't claim guilty until she claimed 3p I'm pretty sure..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #184) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:09 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1596, WhemeStar wrote:False
I went back, yeah you claimed a guilty but.. Idk, it looks weird from all sides and I don't want to touch it yet when I know I can just EZ lynch obvscum Tywin
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #185) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1604, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe
WhemeStar can you state for certain what sort of guilty you got in Chick initially?
He has. Just that it said she's "hiding something"
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #186) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1602, Brandi wrote:I just see no compelling reason to vote Tywin.

unvote
The compelling reason is he's scum.

I'm going to take your refusal to mean you're claiming to be his scumbuddy.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #187) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1611, Chickadee wrote:Ok, I see that. I read that. It still seems kind of like a coin flip though.
Brandi is full lurker. TywinL is toe-dipping, cautious, sneaky and active-lurker. Big difference.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #188) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Viomi »

UNVOTE:

New job had me gone for a while, sorry guys. I'm catching up now, unvote is because I saw TywinL got replaced and I'm curious what his successor has to say.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #189) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1678, Gamma Emerald wrote:Vote Brandi instead, her lurking is scummier than tywin's was
Um.. not really tho?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1691, brassherald wrote:The issue with Brandi is not that she's lurking, lurking is NAI. It's that she is not doing anything to try to solve the game when she does post.

There's absolutely no attempts to scum hunt or sort through any of the other doors, her only reasoning for any lynch is that they are not posting enough
This implies TywinL was doing any differently which is clearly not the case.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1692, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1690, Viomi wrote:
In post 1678, Gamma Emerald wrote:Vote Brandi instead, her lurking is scummier than tywin's was
Um.. not really tho?
She's actually been active onsite but not here
VOTE: Brandi

I'll bite.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #192) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1944, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1937, Chickadee wrote:Yes gamma I became vanilla because wheme found me.
In post 1932, Chickadee wrote:I become vanilla town if you die and I’m not involved in killing you.
She can't even keep her story straight for 2 posts this is hysterical
I was really not sure how to go here but this makes me go whelp

VOTE: Chick
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #193) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1946, Chickadee wrote:At this point I kind of want to die just so y'all can see my flip and know I wasn't lying... -_-
Which time weren't you lying tho because you directly contradict yourself?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #194) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also hi Zito, thanks for showing up to explain to the rest of town how to play the fucking game, I've been busy with my new twelve hour shifts so I couldn't do it myself
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #195) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Viomi »

god dammit is it really nero

now i have to be unable to read a slot again fuck me
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #196) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Viomi »

Who's investigating you? I'm sure as hell not.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #197) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1954, Chickadee wrote:Gamma is clearing me.
You're getting lynched.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #198) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Viomi »

Uhh. I got abducted so for one charge I can turn off all weapons.

I have 6 charges.

I can remove night kills for the rest of the game.

Also wtf chick why were you blatantly lying jesus
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #199) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Viomi »

Oh, and I can use this during the day too, so uh, yeah. I can stop people from vigging as well.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”