Mish Mash Rules + Game List

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #351 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Alright so apparently the 3-month rule does not count for moderating Mish Mash games, so I'd like to introduce you to:

Ten Words of Wisdom!

Ten Words of Wisdom, or TWOW, is originally a YouTube game show ran by carykh. The first season has almost ended but it seems to have died out. Here's a quick summary of the rules and important stuff for TWOW:
In this show, I will give you guys a prompt (like "most uplifting story") and contestants need to answer that prompt in ten words or fewer. This will be done by PMing me, but those things will happen when I make the game thread, then I'll go into further detail on everything.
After contestants submitted their entries, I will display those entries anonymously and everyone - contestant or not - can then vote on those responses, ranking them from best to worst.
After the voting has happened, I'll reveal who submitted what entry, rank the responses from best to worst based on the votes, and eliminate the contestants that scored the worst.
And then the cycle repeats! Just until there is one player left. What does that player win? Wisdom!

I'll most likely make the game thread for this within like a few hours, so if you've read this message, there will most likely also already be a thread about it.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Forgot to say this but:

I will not be accepting pre-/ins.
But like, that's pretty irrelevant and impossible here. I haven't given the prompt yet.

This can be important though:
When I do make the game thread, and give the prompt, then everyone is already in! How do you confirm that you are in TWOW? Simply by PMing me your response to the first TWOW prompt. That's everything! Then you will be in the game.
Let's see how many people like this idea.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Ten Words of Wisdom
will start in a few days approximately. To be more precise, when 'Who killed Harambey180?' has finished (which I moderate), I will set up TWOW.

All you could do for now if you'd like, is tell me what you think about TWOW. I would appreciate that! :)
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Ten Words of Wisdom is now officially started!

Go view the thread (it's in Mish Mash) and see if you want to join or not! But, please, join!
I'll likely also add the link to the thread in my signature.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Hi everyone!

I am looking for someone who has some experience with moderating games (preferably Mish Mash/LSG ones) that wants to help me planning my new game!
All I want to say about it in public: And no, it's not The Mole. You were all hoping for me to say that right? My oncoming game is actually not that much different from The Mole.

So message me now if you want to be my co-mod! Thx in advance. ;)
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

Coming soon: Runner-up!

Where the goal is to get second place to win points. But you'll only win if you're also second place in those points!
Let me know if you're looking forward to this. Accepting pre-ins, 6 players max. in game.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Harambey180 »