JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:17 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Clearly my reputation precedes me.

For those who haven't heard of me, I'm Elsa Jay, currently holding a perfect scum record and self entitled "LyLobility". Nice to meet ya. I also fake claim to save my ass no matter what, so believe me at your own risk.

Let's also thank Dino and Co for garunteeing myself to not get shot by the mafia with how much suspicion they hold on me, but instead baiting the Vigilante to waste their first shot on me. What a "Townie" thing to do.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:30 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Secretly Dino wants to hang me day 1 but I'm too entertaining to get rid of immediately so he's saving his case for day 2.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:45 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Fun fact: in the game's I've played with Luca and Almost so far, they've each died night one.

Now, if I were to go out of RVS and start a strategy, I know it'll be a while before I can get a true read on Dino so I'll wait a bit on that front, but town-lean for now. His actions are definitely one to watch out for.

Luca voting me for my streak is funny and probably NAI, North as well, so that's fine. But Mutant's entrance and his little story and subsequent self-vote makes me feel like he's going to play off the fact that his last game with like four of us ended in us having a meta on him to townread such crappy behavior from him. I elect to not let that happen.

VOTE: Mutantdevle
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:56 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 37, Mathdino wrote:I mean that secret stuff is aside from obvious shit, like "if anyone fakeclaims vig, just shoot them instead of counterclaiming". I have other plans to deal with fakeclaimers but we'll get to that when we run up scum.

And also "don't fakeclaim just to not get lynched".

Oh and also "if you're a PR who's literally about to get lynched within 30 minutes, don't self-hammer".

._.
But that's literally my gimmick Dino! Strat-Shaming me in particular... Rude.
BRB as Elsa Jay tries to get reliable internet access before joining any other games. Also trying to get gud at Mafia. PS: Sorry for bailing out on ya Dino. Go check out Clownspiricy anyway! Still very fun to read!
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:25 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Oh, Welcome Almost! Your just in time for the fuckery that will be page 3!

Oh, love that the Moderator literally links the post in which the person voted. Makes it much easier to fact check.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:38 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 48, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 47, JaydragonKing wrote:Oh, Welcome Almost! Your just in time for the fuckery that will be page 3!

Oh, love that the Moderator literally links the post in which the person voted. Makes it much easier to fact check.
Fact check what?
Well obviously most people explain their reasoning for voting someone in that same post, so linking the post with the vote makes it so you can't really have an excuse to not look back at it.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:57 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well at least I'm trying to start up a conversation here about topics that are game related.

And for the question about Mutant, I do the same exact thing as scum that I did once as town. I have no doubt in my mind he would do the same.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I hate luls in the game too but it happens. Certain people have yet to try and do ANYTHING either.

Sigh
...Well it looks like if this continues, it'll turn into four people continuously talking and no one elsa. I had such an experience with Dino in fact. It's how I won as scum in Monks and Masons. But in my case it was the silent one that was also town so...

If I was mafia, and since they had so much prep time, I think they would DEFINITELY have a cohesive strategy going on, all following the same plan. So would it be fair to assume they at least talked enough to probably talk themselves out of fake claiming in such a situation? At the very least I know they're not letting the Backup Jailkeeper or the RoleCop do such a Gambit, but instead let the Goon do it.

I'd say P-edit since Dino just posted, but I'll just cut to the chase here: Talk Strategy with me Dino. I at the very least can start a steamroller to get this game started with enough information and intent behind it.
BRB as Elsa Jay tries to get reliable internet access before joining any other games. Also trying to get gud at Mafia. PS: Sorry for bailing out on ya Dino. Go check out Clownspiricy anyway! Still very fun to read!
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 66, jmo16mla wrote:I'm willing to
let it go
of Elsa right now.
Fixed that for ya.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Because you and I have differing opinions on where to start a wagon, for one. And it's also a non-strategical reason, but I do so far go for people I don't know in the slightest over people I do know. Make with that what you will.

For strategy, I did also see how his presence is kinda like mine in that the entire game will probably in a weird spot the further he gets in. He literally had made the Town AND the Mafia target him for being such a menace to society in your wonderful game, Dino. That goes far in showing if someone like me and him are both here tomorrow when there's 9/10 people left, shit will go down horribly.

I'm also glad you atleast acknowledged my "scum talk" as completely true, showing you also read the rules and saw that part mentioned. Ten point to Griffondor.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Because in the town case Esp wanted to get rid of confusion but Almost screwed it up and made it worse because he made it to day 2. For Mafia it was because his death was NAI and his presence also screamed scum/PR noob, which obviously lead to so many people targeting him at the same time.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

The very same way I'm Lynch bait but in a slightly different way. Which is why I'd rather not take the risk of having us both be town but be the discussion point of day two in which one of us gets hung and we got into MyLo or even LyLo with me or him as the easy target by process of elimination.

I can trust myself because I got a town alignment PM, but I can't say the same for him. Taking out the fact that all Townies know they're town and there's 12 people and 3 are scum, it's about over a 1\4 or 27% chance of everyone elsa being scum. Your good with Math obviously, Dino, so it's still following along? You tell me the odds when you count yourself as town, and say the probability of me AND Mutant being town together in this situation, WIFOM "me bussing my partner" shenanigans aside.

Now, if we build a wagon on Mutantdevle and he's hung, he'll either flip vanilla townie or scum, so I'll say what will happen if we do that.

If he flips scum: Great, we somehow did that on day one and we give town a huge advantage, especially if he's one of the Powerroles and not just the Goon.

If he flips town: we'll go into the night with the knowledge of who tried to easily push the wagon for different reasons and who opposed it for also different reasons for the Jailkeeper and Vigilante to figure out. Taking themselves out of the equation, they each have a 3/10 shot of hitting a Mafia. Which is good, but Mafia only have to try and shoot 3/8 people left not counting themselves of hitting a PR.

I'm starting to go off topic there so let me reorient myself here: pushing for Mutant as well as seeing the developing counter wagon later on is what I think we need to do.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Probably me Creature.

If I HAD roled scum with Mutant this game, I would have told him certain things depending on which one of us is the goon, but let's just say he's the goon in this situation: I will Bus you to save myself if I feel endangered enough to think they'll kill me and play it off as just "being precautous" from a previous experience and getting huge town cred, and distance myself from my other scum partner as much as possible since I'd rather not take them with me should I go down too.

Monk's/Mason's shows what I'd do as a lone scum, so if any of you want to read that, you'll basically see me going Serial Killer and see how I just mingle and forget I'm actually scum and just chat. It's a really effective Strategy too.

Also went off topic again a bit I think but whatever.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Right now? Nothing, because I think the rules kinda made it clear that they had the pre-strategy time because they don't have daychat. Feel free to correct me on that but I have no current reason to think otherwise.

If mutant is scum, he'd have to have been listed plans to follow accordingly. He'd have to avoid being put in a horrible situation but will follow any backup plan his teammates left for him.

But when I think of it like that, Mutant being scum makes so much less sense if I don't think he's like me and be Bold as hell with that quick self-vote and bringing all this attention to himself unless his partners specfically made it that way so the two would have no way of being scumread for such a Lynch. Damn WIFOM and my mind and it's infinite, weird thoughts.

Now instead of a read it's a scumlean for Mutant. Good talk Dino.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 84, Mathdino wrote:Oh I wasn't actually trying to read mutant there.

So at what point did you realise that the worst was actually the guy that got mafiakilled, vigged, and bodyguarded, while mutant was the D1 mislynch?
... Fuck.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I have not read a newbie game since my own, so no.

And the worst (hah) part about this is I legit have confused names and events before in-game. I really thought it was Mutant who was the guy who we did all that shit too. Man I'm forgetful.

For context: I had claimed watcher and I SOMEHOW saw a NINJA commit a murder, but I also accidentally confused who the mafia and the vigilante killed that game and said the wrong name, in which I was promptly kicked in the ass and the scumteam won by (suprise suprise) taking me to LyLo.

So every point I made about Mutant was actually me talking about Worst, I'm just realizing. Shit.

Officially apologies from Elsa Jay, folks. I will now have to literally correct my entire read because I based this one off the entirety wrong person.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

That, my dear, is the ravings of a mad man who had two people as the same in their head and decided to ramble on about weird shit. Carry on.

But yeah, now I gotta figure out which of my arguments for Mutant was because I thought he was Worst... Which is all of them. So forget everything I said about Stack the Deck about him because I did forget about him being the day one Lynch.

Now I have to base everything off the fact he was a day one mislynch and decided to be horrible day one again, which still could be scumread but considering he was actually lynched for similar behavior... Dangit I made this hard on myself.

UNVOTE: to think about everything I done wrong.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 105, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: jmo
@mod can you post another votecount? :D
You particularly waited for him to post something to do that to him, Paradox. You naughty boy.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 112, pinturicchio wrote:Hey guys, this is my first game out of the The Road To Rome, so I'm not used to this pace. I got lost with all the chit chat about older games, and I don't have metareadings of anyone because I haven't played with almost anyone here, with Gamma and TheGoldenParadox as an exception, so I can't help much with that, but I'll do my best! I'll read older games from anyone in my spare time, I promise.

As for the game, I only have a townread on Mathdino for now. I think his question about mafia having daytalk was genuine.

Elsa Jay, I have a question for you:
In post 75, JaydragonKing wrote:Now, if we build a wagon on Mutantdevle and he's hung, he'll either flip vanilla townie or scum, so I'll say what will happen if we do that.

If he flips scum: Great, we somehow did that on day one and we give town a huge advantage, especially if he's one of the Powerroles and not just the Goon.

If he flips town: we'll go into the night with the knowledge of who tried to easily push the wagon for different reasons and who opposed it for also different reasons for the Jailkeeper and Vigilante to figure out. Taking themselves out of the equation, they each have a 3/10 shot of hitting a Mafia. Which is good, but Mafia only have to try and shoot 3/8 people left not counting themselves of hitting a PR.
Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't this true with any wagon we do on this day? Is there any reason that this would be better if we lynch Mutant and not anyone else? I know you and Mathdino were talking about him, maybe that's why you used Mutant as an example, but this called my attention.
Well first of all, welcome! I had my first game a little over three months ago, so I hope your enjoying Mafia too. You never have to look back at the Newbie Queue again, like I did. Well you can, of course. Up to you.

And your right, it did apply to anyone who got hung, those would have been the odds going into the night. Putting a name to something for an example always makes it easier to understand though.

And a final tip: I also got annoyed when I was a noob and everyone was talking about older games like a month ago yet look at me now! It'll come with experience, I think.

Now if you'll just follow everything I say to a "T", we'll be fine!
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 128, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 118, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 66, jmo16mla wrote:I'm willing to let go of Jay right now.
What is your thought-process behind this; why did you decide to let Jay go here, and what is your read of Jay at this point?
There really wasn't much going on with it, he and mathDino were being weird. I noted my reads and investigated elsewhere. I never even voted Jay.

Jay is puzzling. The whole spill about a past game really thew me off of him. I've gone back and tred to read through what looks to be a newbie game he replaced into as scum. I didn't really see anything that stood out to me about his play there. I believe he wasn't very agressive and didn't vote much. I want to do more investigating.
That newbie game is the start of my perfect scum streak, I'll have you know. Also my first game and stuff. I literally have my wiki mostly updated with links to all my completed games, actually. Been trying to make Dino do the same but he's lazy.

That little wiki button below my name will help your quest! Just a heads up though, my first game is the worst one you can read when it comes to finding a meta of what I am now that I grew into myself, so to speak.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 16, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: Creature
I do declare that this is legit his only post. And Almost popped in and sang some lyrics for some reason and yelled at Gamma like a grouchy old man. Almost is stubborn enough to do his own shit to his grave, and unless any of you know Aneninen, then he seems like a good starting place right now for my vote.

VOTE: Aneninen
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:10 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Dino has multiple times waited for other people to chat to figure the game out, even to his detriment before when he should have spoken up. Thinking about this makes his play in a recent game of ours seem so much more obvious he was actually evil, but that's neither here or there. He is doing something that is a town tell of his, as well as something I think particularly tells me something that I'm not mentioning in thread.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:19 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

You underestimated my oblivious nature on the matter until you told me in my face it was actually Mutant. You have also underestimated my scumgame too.

Clearly I'm full of weird suprises.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:54 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 190, Aneninen wrote:
In post 188, Mathdino wrote:The reason you're getting the cock vibe from Jay is precisely because of his undefeated record as scum. That doesn't, however, encapsulate his town game.
But does she fluff that much and produce that little content as town?
I do the same thing as either alignment. It's kinda how I've won my scum games. Can't really point you to my town tells because I'm still not really aware of them myself with how little experience I have as town in comparison to scum.

My first and currently only victory as town happened because I avoided being Lynched by fake claiming Vigilante to stop myself from being lynched day one and then taking the Nightkill from the Mafia instead of someone more valuable then me to succeed.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:59 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Still feels weird that anyone would think there would be Day talk if the rules said they get pre-game chat and the four day pause. Seemed to imply no daychat, but I guess it works.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 294, Mathdino wrote:jay fakeclaimed vig as VT in a semi-open to save himself from a lynch (there was a 55% chance there was another vig to counterclaim, IIRC)
Don't forget I also bet my life on a 50-50 bet in your game by claiming Roleblocker. Good times, good times...
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In response to Dino asking me my lynchool, I'll separate it into piles depending on which will be for different reasons.

Gut Lynches (The ones I think are the most scummy IMO):

Almost50: Of all my games with him this is him at his most passive. Maybe trying
too hard
in wanting to not die Night one in an Open AGAIN, but I know it contradicts everything he's done that I've seen from him.

Gamma Emerald: I only played on other game with him, but I also remember him being so much more nonchalant about being accused as scum when he was town, yet he's very defensive.

Copout Lynches (one out of fustration or compromise):

Mutantdevle: I did make an entire case against him despite half of it being directed towards a different individuals, but it still stands that it's a possibility should the town be divided.

TheGoldenParadox: looking back made me realize he's only casted what is basically a single post and a "lmao" reaction afterwards. I cannot see him as a power role at this point, so a good middle ground.

JaydragonKing: You can put myself in this catagory as well, really, but that's for you guys to explain and think about, not me.

Informative Lynches (one made out of trying to find a scumteam then for only their own scummy nature):

Luca Blight: The one I want to be hung the least of the group but there's a reason if he is lynched. Should he flip town, I know one of the others who started the push for him is scum.

Aneninen or jmo16mla: I can't see these two being on separate teams atm. I feel like if one flips, we'll know the other's alignment thereafter.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 316, Almost50 wrote: Snip
In post 312, JaydragonKing wrote:Almost50: Of all my games with him this is him at his most passive. Maybe trying too hard in wanting to not die Night one in an Open AGAIN, but I know it contradicts everything he's done that I've seen from him.
Yeah, trying my hardest not to get NK'd on N1 by getting myself lynched on D1. GENIUS! :lol:
It IS different from being NK'd though. I'm saving you the pain. I'm a nice person.

And I know you don't want to be NK'd again, but more of your opinions and mojo would be nice in this situation.

Spoiler:
This is a crumb for Almost because he loves crumbs. L-9-SR-K is the codeword.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well shoot. My gibberish has been discovered by the wrong person. Woe is the day.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

... oh jeez I didn't think it was that big of an infraction. Will not even do something like that again then.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Yeah, to clarify as to not have any hidden intent: Almost loves to say he can read my crumbs despite making many mistakes in reads about me as town AND scum from said "crumbs", which are usually passing comments I make as a joke and potential lifeline for later. Inside joke taunt thing with random letters and numbers I thought of on the spot.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Dangit Dino if I can't use spoiler tags like that, neither can you.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Oh now the Mod's getting in on the action. I'm feeling bullied now. Bah.

--
Please don't. :D
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:54 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 350, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 19, JaydragonKing wrote:I also fake claim to save my ass no matter what, so believe me at your own risk.
stop gamethrowing
I make a decision based on what is going down. And I did it in a semi-open before, so I had leeway. A clear cut thing like this Open? I won't give you the exact odds, but I will make the right call when it comes.

Appearantly last night and today is "shit on Jay" day.
Mathdino wrote:Jay that literally means I'm going autolynch you without a cc on a PR claim

You will not fakeclaim in a full open, that just draws out the real power roles

Also fuck you if you end up forcing me to check my role pm
Jumped right behind Paradox but your point still stands, and being after him doesn't really matter in this situation cuz I know you'd have said that on your own as well. You continue your own strategy and hope we don't fuck each other up.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:05 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Yeah, I understand that concept well enough. My failed town games before and my previous experience in ToS taught me that lesson. It's how I improved to fast, really. I learn quick, even if I relapse sometimes.

I'd also like to question on why Paradox waited so long to comment on one of my so-far standard RVS Introductions I make, let alone immediately accuse it of gamethrowing out of the blue. Did you just start too re-read or were you specfically looking for something to accuse me with?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:15 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Ehh... Yeah your actually right. I think we need the game to get moving and a wagon will help. And miss North, in all my encounters with her, is never the one who speaks the loudest. Putting her on the stand will let her voice be heard.

VOTE: Northsidegal
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:18 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I now see why the personalities of people like Luca and Almost make them such prime candidates to get shot night one so much.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:03 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Creature, how do you feel with Emperor Dino basically saying he's putting you and North in gladatorial combat to see who'll get Lynched?

What are the odds, in your opinion, of you beating the current title holder Northsidegal? Do you think you can be the next Champion?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:07 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Dangit work with the joke my dude. Your ruining my mojo.

VOTE: Creature
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:12 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Creature just gained three votes within ten posts. He's a legend!

Now I legit have to worry about the vote count. If anyone has it now that would help.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:12 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 408, RedFlavor wrote:
Welcome new co-host...
MATHDINO!

That feeling when the Moderator uses the players to get out of making a VC of their own.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

The mafia may kill him anyway for shits and giggles though. Or the Vigilante.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:31 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well I learned recently that the wiki password is also your account password. For your future reference if you decide to update your wiki.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 487, Creature wrote:I am basically left with Almost50, Jaydragon, Luca Blight and Mathdino. These are the four hardest reads.

Though, out of these, I'm more fine townreading Almost50.
In post 496, Creature wrote:Still you're gonna have to help me find scum between Jay and Luca.
In post 497, Mathdino wrote:i guess it's luca
jay should just be vigged, we're never getting a wagon on him unless it's policy
and doing that will just fuck up the VCA

tbh i dropped luca into town to try to distance my brain from the "SCREW YOU FOR 1V1ING ME" mindset
and because PoE created a scumpool of {NSG, Creature, Anen, mutant}
but yeah that no longer works
That feeling when your asked to be vigged over the scum because Dino REALLY wants me not to be in the equation for later.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Also, addressing the idea that I'm never getting lynched unless it's policy- Dino, I'm charismatic but I'm not sure my scum game is so good yet that I can convince an entire town I'm actually good without more then half the people still suspecting me.

How hard is it to admit I'm actually town this game? Too the point where you asked like three times for me to be the Vig target? Elsa Jay isn't going anywhere unless the Mafia decides to kill me, and even then, they still gotta deal with the enevitible Jailkeeper or Vigilante on me. I can really see either going for me, but not both at once. Heck, they may even be checking either my role or Dino's role, I'm 95% sure of that.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 515, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 504, JaydragonKing wrote:Also, addressing the idea that I'm never getting lynched unless it's policy- Dino, I'm charismatic but I'm not sure my scum game is so good yet that I can convince an entire town I'm actually good without more then half the people still suspecting me.

How hard is it to admit I'm actually town this game? Too the point where you asked like three times for me to be the Vig target?
Elsa Jay isn't going anywhere unless the Mafia decides to kill me, and even then, they still gotta deal with the enevitible Jailkeeper or Vigilante on me.
I can really see either going for me, but not both at once. Heck, they may even be checking either my role or Dino's role, I'm 95% sure of that.
wtf does this mean?
I thought this was pretty simple tbh. It's me saying I'm a horrible WIFOM bet from the mafia, and the Vigilante has other things to do, and the Jailkeeper might not trust me enough so they'll jail me.

All possibilities. Unless the scum want to prove me wrong?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 575, Mathdino wrote:
In post 504, JaydragonKing wrote:Also, addressing the idea that I'm never getting lynched unless it's policy- Dino, I'm charismatic but I'm not sure my scum game is so good yet that I can convince an entire town I'm actually good without more then half the people still suspecting me.

How hard is it to admit I'm actually town this game? Too the point where you asked like three times for me to be the Vig target? Elsa Jay isn't going anywhere unless the Mafia decides to kill me, and even then, they still gotta deal with the enevitible Jailkeeper or Vigilante on me. I can really see either going for me, but not both at once. Heck, they may even be checking either my role or Dino's role, I'm 95% sure of that.
This is understandable.

Given that I do think you can be read off motivations, I'll retract "Jay should be vigged".

It's mathematically bad for us if vig does nothing at all, which is the main reason I've been trying to figure out what PRs should do.
Maybe... I don't know... Let them do what they think is right with some suggestions from the Majority instead of just you?

Just a thought.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

It's just kinda scary to not have any real investigative roles until one mafia dies. Maybe the fact that every even game I've had so far, I've lost as well contributes to that scared feeling.

Also think someone mentioned my vote being on Creature now for some reason is strange? To tired to reread yet. But it was funny and I love going off topic.

I have a Large Domino's Pizza ready for my breakfast when I wake up. I gotta go to the store for Soda or something though. Walking is gonna be a pain with the possibility of Snow. Maybe I'll just drink water instead. But then the pizza won't have that extra feeling. It needs a Soda or something. Maybe fruit punch? Maybe milk? No no no, not right. Needs to be soda. Soda Pop. Pop. Pop Pop. Pop goes the weasel. Luca the scum leader. Dino the prison warden. Bah duh ba ba buhhhhhh. I'm loving it.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:45 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

It must be if the link to my post with my Creature vote turning into Gamma for some reason.

Dino's count was better.

-- :( (fixed)
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:04 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Spoiler: Reaction to everything right now
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:09 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I am scummy from past games. They are scummy at the moment. Seems a simple reason for why he's going for them instead of me.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I'm kinda here but busy watching Brigitte from Overwatch videos on YouTube. And being unnoticed so I don't accidentally get myself hung.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:37 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Being honest, I would have voted too when I checked the page and Luca said L-2 thinking "yeah, that's a good idea." To put him at L-1.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I've kinda tuned them out as well and have been posting non-game related stuff to get noticed and see if they'd jump for my throat so I could do something this game, but they are in their own world.

Fake-claiming Backup Jailkeeper by the way.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

VOTE: Mathdino

Obviously no sane person would counterclaim. Scum team of the Moderators Mathdino/RedFlavor found.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well excuse us for trying to set ourselves up to get re-motivated and play the game again before we have to ISO you and stuff. Don't forget I can put you at L-1.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

The second one is infinitely more readable and actually apart of this game?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Guessing you mean the "readable" part?

By that, I can easily tell that not only is the second one formatted better then the first, and it has very little fluff. I didn't click the source of the first one, but it just seems more scummy?

Am I looking for the fact that he has grown a lot, a difference in his nature of playing from jokes to serious, or congratulate his improved grammar?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 756, Mathdino wrote:Queen Elsa found dead in a ditch
Dinosuar with a degree finally remembered his species is supposed to be extinct and spontaneously explodes.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:14 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 770, Mathdino wrote:look i'm just gonna pretend i'm being useful right now
just lost a game, might hit a slump for the IRL day
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:07 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 804, Mathdino wrote:If A50 and Creature were wrong I think scum would've helped out with this wagon by now
Seems... Spotty to me, considering scum KNOW there's both a Vigilante and a Jailkeeper. Drawing attention to themselves like that to help a wagon doesn't seem smart. Also, daily reminder of the fact that scum had pre-game time to strategize.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:35 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

The arrows next to the numbers show the fall or jump in placements. The V2 on me shows that he town-leaned me before but never he scum-leans.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:52 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Get to be if ignored by mutant even though he said he wanted content from me and I responded and explained his list to Golden for him.

Wish you luck on your future scum endeavors though, Dino. Just glad it's not this game.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:59 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

You ever heard of
Laissez-faire
, Mutant?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:57 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 865, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 837, JaydragonKing wrote:You ever heard of
Laissez-faire
, Mutant?
Snip

Also, if you're not going to interact then don't expect my read on you to get any better. In fact, if you're going to insist on being here without doing anything then I'd consider you a good kill for a vig.
I've basically been waiting for people to try to confront me, really, to see if I can get scum. My shit posting was supposed to have someone like Luca, Almost, North, or even pin come after me. But it was only you. Sad times.

As scum, I always had to keep my gears turning to be deceiving and interact a bunch with townreads and subtly kill off those who helped the overall agenda and fit my tastes. My last town games I has the motivation of Dino and Co continuously shitting on my "Survival Style" so I tried super hard and found Creature as day 1 scum after fake claiming, which lead to me dying day one and the game being solved by Dino AGAIN. (He's really good at finding scum when it isn't someone like me.)

Here? Nobody's been REALLY asking me questions. Dino basically warned everyone about my style, so no one's confronting me the way I'd like. I tried a few times to stir the pot. Can't be anti-town too much though or that's gamethrowing. It's just... Hard as town for me. It's harder to find motivation and stuff. Scum just seems more fun in general IMO.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In the middle. Sweet.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Dino is suicidal in his want to help town, and trust me when I say this, he's telling the truth about his goal. Honestly the time I won against him was because I just let him kill all opposition and the town broke because they literally had him do all the work, making everyone think he was trying to be the scum town leader.

You guys are giving Dino enough opposition in which I nearly garuntee he'll HAVE to be killed by Mafia. I know for a fact I'm not voting for Dino when he's more likely to get himself killed anyway.

I haven't given much since after my failed attempt of starting the Mutant Lynch on false pretenses from a faulty memory, so I'll take the next hour or two to see who has gotten progressively more scummy in my opinion since my Lynch List and give you an update.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:14 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 989, Luca Blight wrote: I'd be fine lynching any of the others tbh. I wouldn't mind just lynching someone like Jay and hoping for the best - he's offering literally nothing, and presumably that will continue as it appears to be his style of play. If A50 doesn't improve on D2 then he can be lynched Tomorrow.
Was waiting to see who would be the first person to suggest my death today. Took you long enough, Luca. If you really want to push it through, you kinda got to vote me up.

The evidence of yours should also be put on top of said vote to show your work on how you came too such a complex conclusion. Your idea is clearly above all of our mortal reasoning, it is that good.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:29 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

VOTE: Luca Blight

Seems fine to me now, so this will be where I want the Lynch to happen for day 1.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:26 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 994, Mathdino wrote:
It's important that we settle on a lynch within the next 3 days.

Let's go, guys. Get to voting. If you don't know who to vote for, sheep something.
Not only that, but it contributes. We are on a time limit, after all.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:29 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I never said I was.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:35 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I just wanted to see if you would say where you get such Suspicion, really. The reasons behind it and such.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:42 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Just wanted to confirm that was all. Thanks for answering.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 639, jmo16mla wrote:I'm on page 19. Prod dodging for now. In laws are in town and I don't have much time. I will try to post tomorrow.
In post 800, jmo16mla wrote:Prod dodging again. I will devote time to this tonight.
In post 937, jmo16mla wrote:Reading now.
I believe your feeling that way because he's been away for a total of 6 days.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1035, Mathdino wrote:jay trusts my abilities and sheeps me unless he doesn't.
Funniest sentence ever.

Glad to finally have people pay attention to me though after like four to five days of me being in the background.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1041, Gamma Emerald wrote: As for my picks
Lynching: probably jmo or mutant, but I might be swung to someone else if it's not Luca or Math
Vigging: if we don't lynch jmo he's my first pick, otherwise prolly mutant
Something tells me you want jmo and Mutant to not make it to day 2.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

We have a 1/4 chance of hitting scum AND a 1/4 chance of hitting a PR. Its the same probability. Let fate take the wheel, Dino.

VOTE: Jmo
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1047, Almost50 wrote:Dino: jmo might be a PR
Jay: Ok, let's lynch him then or at least force a claim so that Mafia can shoot him.

Reminder: TPRs are Vig+JK, so if jmo is a JK he dies and Svum gain that ability. If he is Vig then the JK is guaranteed to protect him so Mafia are not blocked AND Vig doesn't shoot. PERFECT PLAN from a Town PoV.

Who's up for a Jay lynch? I don't want to be dividing the wagons even further, but if I have 2-3 supporters there I'd definitely switch to it and make it the primary push of the day.
That's misrepresentation and slander of the Elsa Jay name, Almost. I just happen to have jmo in the current bottom five of people who are scummy. I'm not blindly following the thought process of you or Dino and being a useless sheep. You should be happy.

Also seeing Luca Instantly joined it without thought. Very nice.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I think Jay is scum for the following reasons-

In post 582, JaydragonKing wrote:
I have a Large Domino's Pizza ready for my breakfast when I wake up. I gotta go to the store for Soda or something though. Walking is gonna be a pain with the possibility of Snow. Maybe I'll just drink water instead. But then the pizza won't have that extra feeling. It needs a Soda or something. Maybe fruit punch? Maybe milk? No no no, not right. Needs to be soda. Soda Pop. Pop. Pop Pop. Pop goes the weasel.
Luca the scum leader.
Dino the prison warden. Bah duh ba ba buhhhhhh. I'm loving it.
Because he's been posting nonsense and actually tried to call me scum leader earlier.

In post 673, JaydragonKing wrote:Being honest, I would have voted too when I checked the page and Luca said L-2 thinking "yeah, that's a good idea." To put him at L-1.
He openly admitted to wanting to quickhammer for the "lols".

In post 954, JaydragonKing wrote:Dino is suicidal in his want to help town, and trust me when I say this, he's telling the truth about his goal. Honestly the time I won against him was because I just let him kill all opposition and the town broke because they literally had him do all the work, making everyone think he was trying to be the scum town leader.

You guys are giving Dino enough opposition in which I nearly garuntee he'll HAVE to be killed by Mafia. I know for a fact I'm not voting for Dino when he's more likely to get himself killed anyway.

I haven't given much since after my failed attempt of starting the Mutant Lynch on false pretenses from a faulty memory,
so I'll take the next hour or two to see who has gotten progressively more scummy in my opinion since my Lynch List and give you an update.
he openly brags about previous scum experience and placated us by saying he would give an updated readslist but hasn't done so.

- The case Luca and Co should have made.

Seriously, if you guys are going for the fact that I'm not contributing while ignoring all the possible ways you could frame me as scum, you REALLY aren't trying to get value out of my Lynch. You just want me to go quietly and say "he didn't do anything" later on.

If I'm as nullscum as your making me out to be, clearly I'm the prime candidate for the vig instead of the Lynch, since that's appearantly how we're doing this for now. Trying to Lynch someone who has been stated "Lynch-Bait" from multiple sources is a horrible idea. And also one that gives no information to town anyway, since appearantly none of you can source me with any partners.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I found that town repeating and emphasizing the points for the person they think are scum helps people make an educated decision, Luca. Not just saying "Lynch this dude".

And alrighty then. Dino's perfectly found a scum. Great! And jmo will do shit, hopefully.

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:40 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

VOTE: Pintu

L-1.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:59 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1116, Mathdino wrote:If we get a lolhammer, vig should shoot the hammerer.

If pintu self-hammers, shoot Aneninen please.
Just to be sure, are you implying the lolhammerer gets shot regardless of flip, or only if Pintu actually flips town?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:48 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1179, Aneninen wrote:I've been away because of work.

Am I still alive?
Does anyone care if I post?

I'll only check the game (and reply to questions if you point them out) if the answer for both questions are yes.

If either of them is no, I won't do anything. Sorry, but in this case it wouldn't only be a waste of time. It would be a waste of electricity. In this case, you'll find my opinion about this game in the Dead Topic. Even if you all are going to hate me because of thatm.
I told myself I'd shut up mainly because I realized it was antigonistic and hurt town to say certain things which would restart shit on me but I cannot stand reasoning like this. I can't stand people who'd do this.

Espeonage did it once in Assemble's. He was a Miller that game and town lost.
Dave did it once. He didn't even try to convince Dino I was scum. Town lost.
I don't remember who but someone said that in Stack the Deck. Town lost again.

Please, for the love of God, if your actually town, don't do this shit. Ever.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:53 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Dino, focus. Do a VC to clear your head and stay on target. You wanted to run only two people up. Are you changing that to three now?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:06 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Time limits and a town like this will do that for you. I only avoided the same fate because I shut up for a bit and North actually explained it in a better way then I could at the time.

@Dino: I thought you said you were townreading her or something earlier?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:19 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Why do you guys always do this when I commit to a vote? It always makes me seem indecisive as hell.

VOTE: Mutant

So I basically accused the guy we were going to hang on like the first two pages.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

This is Almost's ego finally reaching critical mass. I knew he wouldn't stay silent for too long, especially after he let Dino build it up to be shot Night one by the mafia instead of him.

Pintu, you also have to realize the Vigilante DOES have a mind of their own too. They may very well shoot someone elsa.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Be sure to give us a vote count so no one accidentally hammers by the way, Dino.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:43 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Looks like Creature didn't specify if he thought only one or two of the scum was on it and you just decided to say "yeah all three are scum", Jmo.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:42 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1259, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1256, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1254, mutantdevle wrote:A50, why do you want me vigged just because Pintu suddenly got off my wagon once it gained traction, has it not occurred to you that he might have jumped off because he didn't want to be part of a mislynch?
I did, and that's why I wanted him lynched over you. You being the vig shot is just to be sure about your alignment, so as to be able to analyze his and your play (voting patterns) after you both flip.
Fair enough but surely then you'd want to push me to L-1 to see if I'm a PR so that a potential vig shot on me isn't blindly risky?
This tells me already that you aren't a PR by response alone, by the way.

I really think the Vigilante being forced to shoot Pintu even when appearantly some more of us are townreading him is a horrible idea when there are better options as hand.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Anen, it makes little sense to me how you went from "I don't care anymore, you won't listen to me anyway" too "I'll accuse Dino of treason when he has become the face of the town", even with me saying I wanted you to post a readlist. Not really gonna comment on the scumread you have on me. Or that it was me who was the prime advocate of a serious Mutant Lynch early today.
pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1273, Mathdino wrote:Not gonna lie, this lynch feels wrong
But I just don't see other viable lynches right now with 3 days on the deadline
I guess A50 could be scum but we're not d1 lynching him
I'm pretty low on townreads :/
Why are "WE" not D1 lynching A50???? Because you say so? Because he's not expendable like me or Aneninen?? That's what's going on this game's D1 tbh. Just kill us already without trying to be sweet with us, if you want to play only with experienced players, don't let us in in the first place.
For the final sentence, that part is up to the individual Mods most of the time. But more importantly, the experience part clearly isnt an issue, but clashing personalities from Luca, Dino and such. You've said stuff about your language barrier already, so consider this another barrier you have to break through. The barrier of Loudness, Lurkers, and Lucky Lynches.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I trust Almost the least out of Dino-Almost-Luca, if that helps. Again, going by Meta (oh so flawed as it is), he's always had a strong opinion as Town, yet this is the most amount of time he's just Sheeping people when I thought he would be up there with Dino and Luca in terms of content.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I'm not going to change my vote yet just in case Dino screwed up so I don't get to be the one who lol-hammers on accident. I will, however, move my vote over tomorrow, hammer vote or not, should I be asked.

We've all gone into quite a lot of detail about what the Vigilante should do, and that's fine... But we really should look at the benefits of leaving Pintu alive to shoot someone elsa night one. I really hope it's not the case, but the Vigilante could only get one shot if he's NKed tonight. I'd prefer if they have a valuable shot then a null-town Vanilla Townie slot.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well I don't think that matters because your probably not the Vigilante who'd shoot me. You said it yourself, you haven't checked your PM since the beginning of the game. But I haven't believed that shit since the beginning, honestly. You keep it up though.

Aneninen promised a readlist "tommorow", aka day 2. I am positive he's scum at this point trying a last second stall. Mutant's slot has been much more damaging then pintu, and Almost is clearly hiding something. Gamma's been caught up between you and Luca, who's been getting townier by the minute. North's been gone for a while, and Creature also bailed. And Paradox and Jmo have been also null, so by your definition, they are also a valuable shot.

I believe that's all twelve of us, some more memorable then others.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I've seen you as mainly the balance between Luca and Dino in terms of the spectrum, really. I'm using you as a measurement stick. Your a town lean at best, a null at worst.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Oh my God this is literally going down hill again, and the time limit only gets worse. Paradox for all that is towny, please realize the difference between what Pintu has done and what Anen or someone like jmo have done. Keep on the course with the Anen Lynch.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Paradox. Listen.

Look at the votes again. Dino, Luca, Gamma, Almost, and Pinto are voting Anen, and none of none seem particularly interested in moving to a different wagon. My vote will soon be going there, so that's half the people against him.

That leaves you, North, jmo, Creature, Anen himself, and Mutant (who Anen is trying to counter-wagon) to save him. North, Creature, and jmo are non-entities at the moment.

Be sensible and let Anen be the Lynch. Try to argue with me to save Pintu from being a wasted vigilante shot. That's what the town should be doing right now.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Wrong M name. You get my point though, right Luca?

Tell me honestly, what sense would it make to leave Anen for a hasty wagon with 2 days left and a few inactive slots?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Your also still the only one to entertain the idea of shooting someone besides Pintu, Luca. Well, that I can actually take seriously. I want us to suggest an alternative for the vigilante to shoot.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

1: I'm entirely positive he's town, so shooting him is stupid.

2: I'm helping the Vigilante have a valid reason so she can shoot whoever she wants and not have to be shit on by you, Dino.

3: yeah this won't go anywhere any further with only five of us on Anen.

L-1.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

It's turning into a shitfest and Gamma bailed out. Great.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

"bailed out" - an English slang I am using to describe the horrible timing that Gamma decided to get off site when everything started to heat up.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

... But wouldn't you rather Lynch Paradox in that situation?

Why the hell do you keep asking the Vigilante to shoot the VTs? Let the Vig take some risks and make smart plays. Don't make us literally make her shoot someone we don't care enough about to Lynch.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Oh, looks who's doing a misrep of me now. I get your pissed at Dino but don't bring me into it. You don't even know the complete context between my claims.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1371, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 19, JaydragonKing wrote:I also fake claim to save my ass no matter what, so believe me at your own risk..
In post 1370, JaydragonKing wrote:Oh, looks who's doing a misrep of me now. I get your pissed at Dino but don't bring me into it. You don't even know the complete context between my claims.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Says the guy who's been getting pissed that Dino quotes him all the time.

Context and inside joke. And this was already discussed earlier. You can find it via my ISO that mutant said I was gamethrowing. Clearly you've ignored Everything I've said before like page 45.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well the internet is a place where certain sayings get fucked up without vocal inflection.

And yeah, I also agree that the Vigilante has to keep making kills. Not the idea to not let the Vigilante fricken have a say in who they shoot, but we've clearly are still debating that.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #107) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:58 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

VOTE: Northsidegal
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #108) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:18 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Almost50 was found dead last night.
He was shot by a Vigilante.
He was a
Mafia Rolecop
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #109) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:35 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

VOTE: Almost50

Probably the best course of action, since we already saw his flip.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:46 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1465, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1461, JaydragonKing wrote:

Almost50 was found dead last night.
He was shot by a Vigilante.
He was a
Mafia Rolecop
What that ...!! Did you hack into my account?? :eek:
Last I checked Almost, you are one of the most confrontational middle aged dudes I know. This? The is non- confrontational.

You acted recklessly as a Tracker in JK9. You acted recklessly in Stack the Deck as a Bodyguard. You clearly have a streak of giving hard readslist and generally making a storm with your presence. This is the most passive I've ever seen you. So I'm getting you are flipping Mafia Rolecop or Backup Jailkeeper with how safe you've been. That's why your trying to live so hard.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:54 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1491, Luca Blight wrote:Getting some townie vibes from Jay recently.
Because I decided to shitpost ALONG with giving my reads?

I can also attribute this to finally getting into the town groove.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:58 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Dino. You've been in two games with him along with me and modded the third. This is not Town Almost.

He's actually been getting crappier since we called him out on it too, if you've noticed
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:59 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 735, JaydragonKing wrote:I've kinda tuned them out as well and have been posting non-game related stuff to get noticed and see if they'd jump for my throat so I could do something this game, but they are in their own world.

Fake-claiming Backup Jailkeeper by the way.
The real town-Almost would have taken my backup Jailkeeper claim as more likely to be one of my miraculous scummy crumbs.

Checkmate.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:05 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

It also demonstrates a scum framing my past scum behavior, but your not looking for the WIFOM part of that argument, are you Dino?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:11 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Quick reminder that there are now 5 votes on Almost. And we have been not a few days left.

Pray for Creature and North to come back and save your ass, Almost.

--- Pedit ---

Make that L-1.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:14 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

You do realize this was all because none of us wanted to hang Anen for whatever reason though.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:16 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Almost, if your really town, making me get shot seems the worst decision you can do.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:20 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Gamma don't you start too.

You are suddenly all very vocal for me to go by Vigilante when you all fucking ignored me for most of the game.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:24 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Yeah, No. The vigilante is shooting whoever the hell they think is more scummy. Clearly democracy isn't going to work out. If they shoot me, fine. If they shoot Pintu, fine. If they shoot Dino, fine. If they shoot ANYONE, fine.

Clearly we are settling this day 2.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:29 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Yeah Dino just called out a townbloc.

At least Almost didn't die night one again, I guess.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:04 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

... atleast it worked out well?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:11 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I feel like a discussion is in order of how in the hell we ended up not hanging Anen but still shooting the Backup Jailkeeper anyway.

Still also sad my reads were so off because I had thought Pintu really was a townie. No wonder Almost and Co accused me at the end.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #123) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Probably shot Creature since you were towning him up so much and said "his reads are amazing", and they didn't want his opinion of late day one.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:35 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

The only thing I remember about North this game that was relevant is that she convinced Dino that some of my reactions were towny and to vote someone elsa. Why would she, as scum, take the pressure off me and point it towards Pintu instead?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:38 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Actually, after rereading it, after she said that, Dino then started the Anen wagon instead. Consider this a EBWOP
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:02 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I object.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:09 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1585, Mathdino wrote:i wanna watch jay fakeclaim power role tbh :lol:
You really aren't going to like what happens when I get to L-2 then.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:18 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Saying "I'm dying no matter what" is true, but do realize the reasoning for why I'm going to die, Dino. It's not because I'm scum or because the Vigilante is shooting me.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:52 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

That is very huge tunnel vision, Dino.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:01 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1602, Mathdino wrote:You know, the best thing you could be doing for town right now is letting go of your "let Dino control my vote when he's right" (which you completely ignored yesterday when I was screaming A50 was town) and actually scumhunting, so we have material if you flip town.
I did that because I thought Almost was scum for being so radically different then I've ever seen him before, for that part. For the next part, I still have to reorganize my entire thought process after being wrong twice (once with Pintu, and the other with Almost).

I need to hear from more people now, first.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:25 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1611, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1606, Mathdino wrote:Dude it's been 5 days, your vote is still a possible bus,
and you provided basically 0 reads over the course of yesterday.

Convince us you shouldn't just get policyvigged here.
This is patently untrue, by the way. I also think pintu's reaction to me spews me as town but that's just from memory, i'll look closer at that
... Wait, I thought that was directed at me?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #132) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:33 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Reading it yourself is probably the best bet, as any summary we do will be tainted with bias. But I'll try.

Basically Pintu and I started a wagon on Almost. Dino, Gamma, Luca, and Paradox joined in. Almost hammered himself for his "master plan". And I'm still confused as all hell.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #133) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:40 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Glad your still actually reading what I'm writing. Good catch. It was Mutant on the wagon with us and not you. Great job.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:46 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

It was implied, North. Love ya too.

Any possible way you can save me without me claiming, btw?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:51 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Maybe if I play shitty enough you'll realize this isn't my scum game?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:55 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Because I now have no idea what the fuck is going on and shouldn't be accusing people of being scum randomly like this is RVS?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:15 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1633, Mathdino wrote:how were you a player in stack the deck yet still believe jay is town by play in this situation
If you really can't tell the difference in my play style so far from each of our encounters, I don't know what to tell ya, Dino. You have Marked for Death, JK9++, Stack the Deck, Shenanigans, and Monks and Masons with me.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Oh hey that intent finally forces me to claim. Wonderful.
In post 735, JaydragonKing wrote:I've kinda tuned them out as well and have been posting non-game related stuff to get noticed and see if they'd jump for my throat so I could do something this game, but they are in their own world.

Fake
-claiming
Backup
Jailkeeper by the way.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 352, JaydragonKing wrote:
In post 350, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 19, JaydragonKing wrote:I also fake claim to save my ass no matter what, so believe me at your own risk.
stop gamethrowing
I make a decision based on what is going down. And I did it in a semi-open before, so I had leeway. A clear cut thing like this Open? I won't give you the exact odds, but I will make the right call when it comes.

Appearantly last night and today is "shit on Jay" day.
Mathdino wrote:Jay that literally means I'm going autolynch you without a cc on a PR claim

You will not fakeclaim in a full open, that just draws out the real power roles

Also fuck you if you end up forcing me to check my role pm
Jumped right behind Paradox but your point still stands, and being after him doesn't really matter in this situation cuz I know you'd have said that on your own as well. You continue your own strategy and hope we don't fuck each other up.
Another reason I got really worried about paranoia for future use of my claim, because "The boy who cried wolf" is a fairy tail for a reason. Didn't want the one time I was actually a PR to to be screwed over by paranoia of past encounters.

I get too ballsy for my own good sometimes.

--- Post Edit ---

Seriously, Gamma?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Nah, not this time North. Not scum.

Not like I'd really get away with a claim like that anyway where all roles are known. That's scum suicide.

Was honestly reading Dino as the Jailkeeper fake asking people to Jail him, and when I saw he wasn't counterclaiming, I knew he'd let me take the scum shot. Didn't think someone elsa was the Jailkeeper, let alone wouldn't just let me take the scum bullet for them.

I'll take the Vig shot then. Let's find the Scum together guys!
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well let's all just humor me and go under the assumption I do just flip Vanilla Townie, okay?

We'll need to find the two scum who have infiltrated us and exterminate them. I can rule out Gamma now, and probably Dino, so I'll start looking into Luca. That seems like a fine discussion point.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

If I was scum I'd have done this as the Goon, not the Rolecop. But then again, if I had died today anyway the Rolecop wouldn't be able to use both kill someone AND copcheck for power roles. Not that it matters with a Jailkeeper revealed.

Seriously though, make sure to discuss who the two scum left are. It's important.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1696, Gamma Emerald wrote:also what does hurt and heal mean, which is which
Hurt is vig shot because bullets are painful.

Heal is Jailkeeper because it makes sure you don't die that night.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #144) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1702, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1689, Mathdino wrote:HEAL: Luca Blight
okay my reads suck, and I suck, dino I owe you my vote.
we going jay, then? mess up his perfect scumstreak

VOTE: Jay
Yeah, your not paying attention at all Paradox. He doesn't want me to get to L-1 and hammer myself. Pay attention more!
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #145) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Still a stupid townie, Dino.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #146) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1661, Mathdino wrote:
Votecount 2.1

JaydragonKing(3)
~ (33), (8), (7)

Not Voting (6): JaydragonKing(17), northsidegal(19), Aneninen(3), TheGoldenParadox(3), jmo16mla(4), mutantdevle(7)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-26 21:00:00)

It worked fine.
You also got paranoid as all hell for no reason, by the way Dino. You had taken your vote off of me when I claimed Jailkeeper and voted Mutant. Then you unvoted him because you still thought your vote was on me. Paradox only moved me back to L-2.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #147) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Still wouldn't hammer though as either alignment. Not my style.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #148) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1714, TheGoldenParadox wrote:it's not lylo?
Jesus Christ Paradox, why don't you just take the Lynch so they'll feel perfectly fine vigging me tonight? That's not s!art play at ALL.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #149) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1717, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1714, TheGoldenParadox wrote:it's not lylo?
dude he's claimed scum

optimal play for him is to quickhammer any townie that gets to L-1

help me find third scum btw because right now i'm voting for vigging you
Continuously calling me claimed scum when you have seen me do this EVERY GAME as EITHER ALIGNMENT is horrible and you know it Dino. Get off your ass and have your back up plan ready for when I flip Village Idiot.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #150) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1722, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1720, JaydragonKing wrote:Continuously calling me claimed scum when you have seen me do this EVERY GAME as EITHER ALIGNMENT is horrible and you know it Dino. Get off your ass and have your back up plan ready for when I flip Village Idiot.
Uh, vig Gamma and proceed as usual?
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF PLAN IS SHOOT GAMMA?!?!
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #151) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Yeah, thanks. Now let's actually build a case for after my death. Questions that need to be asked.

1: Luca's instantaneous following of Pintu voting up Almost along with me.
2: The liability of keeping Paradox around.
3: the "weird feelings" people have had about jmo.

We got more, but let's start here.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #152) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

That's also provided I flip scum, but Dino is in his own land about that particular detail.

Let's see here....

Town:
North: Best bae who saved me the first time and actually acknowledges the possibility of me being an unfortunate townie. Probably should trust her for trying to correct you guys.
Dino: He's in a head high because he thinks I'm conf!scum. I'd accuse him of bussing, but I genuinely don't see why he wouldn't have jumped on our hesitation with townreading Pintu to redirect the kill, if only to hang Pintu day 2 with "I told you so" credit as a town slot.
Gamma: Jailkeeper. Need I say more?

The other two town slots: The Vigilante and the Backup Rolecop.

Hmm. I wonder who you'll solve this?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #153) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

To hope the Jailkeeper would let me get shot by scum night 2. Simple.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #154) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

You think I'd have said "Dino is a Powerroles guys, please shoot him?" To the town?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #155) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

It doesn't if the Jailkeeper comes out day three after I get shot night two. That's what I was counting on. Gamma in particular was in the best spot considering he wasn't in any danger of being lynched ATM. If I was in his position, I'd see where it went.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #156) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1752, Mathdino wrote:Look, Jay is getting lynched no matter what.

mutantdevle is the obvious kill if Jay flips VT. If Jay has any better ideas, he can come up with them.

But the price of fakeclaiming as town is ignoring them until they die.
So let's continue with the assumption that Jay is scum and stop padding the pagecount with questions of Jay's alignment. It doesn't matter, we have a plan if he's town, let's move on.
That is horribly anti-town to even ignore my questions that SHOULD be answered.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #157) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:51 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Luca being the backup Rolecop... Changes things a bit. Paradox too.

Alright then. When I die, that leaves 8 people. Five people among the pile for him too shoot. Two of which are scum.

Jmo. North. Mutant. Anen. Dino.

This is Dino's town game 100%. I realize that now. Rereading JK9 gave me a better feeling about that. North has been around and helped when she could, in my opinion. I could be biased about that, but it'll be for you to figure out. That leaves three.

Out of Mutant, anen, and Jmo, shooting Mutant will always be the best play.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #158) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:58 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Um... Paradox confused us all again. Jesus Christ.

The Jailkeeper and Backup Rolecop are revealed. Paradox clearly just showed he ain't the Vig, and Dino was jailed night one so he can't be it either.

North, jmo, Mutant, Anen... Only possible ones left. But one of those is more likely then the other.

Whichever one of you four it is, you'll have to reveal for this plan to work out in town's favor.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #159) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:59 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

It's more obvious by the second and you know it Dino.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #160) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:00 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Besides, you don't want Gamma jailing the actual Vigilante by accident, right? They're basically your second Lynch.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #161) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:10 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Any reason to do that as town when you can still be discussing strategies?

Besides, when I go to the dead thread I'm gonna be shit on by Almost. Avoiding that Fate as long as I can.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #162) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:17 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Also note that of the three I mentioned, if two of them are scum they already know who the Vigilante is, so...
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #163) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:19 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I played to the best of my ability, and Almost was scummy to me. I thought the Jailkeeper would just let me get shot night two but he didn't think like me, which is understandable from his perspective I guess. Not what I would do, but yeah.

No regrets.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #164) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:28 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well when (definitely not just if) we cross paths in the future, you can definitely just show this game to anyone as a case against me then. I look forward to you attempting to hang me every single time.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #165) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:47 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Here lies Elsa Jay, Vanilla Townie and Village Idiot.

They died they way they lived-

Somehow fucking everything up.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #166) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:43 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Welp. Finally at two two wins!

Still doesn't feel real tbh.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #167) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:33 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Yeah I miscalculated, and honestly shouldn't have thought the Jailkeeper WOULDN'T just let me go on with what I was doing instead of potentially letting a scum go to day 3 if I wasn't shot or something. I would have let whoever fake claimed live to see if they made it too day 3 or not. But I'm weird like that.

Really, after reading the Mafia chat, I thought my plan to waste the Scum's time in killing me almost succeeded had you and some others not called for the Vigilante to shoot me instead. Then I tried the same thing day 2 and well... Yeah.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #168) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:45 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I still can't for the life of me see the town benefit of self-voting from Almost.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #169) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I feel my intelligence being insulted again by a being of higher power. Hey Almost.

Can't you at least see my point of view from my previous experience with you? Doing everything completely different and seemingly not as invested in the game? You were literally screaming Scum in my eyes there.

Return to “Completed Open Games”