Theme Test Market and Co-Mod Recruitment

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Just wanted to throw out Upcoming Game Ideas Survivor: Ghost Island, where every player plays as a theme that never came to pass in the Upcoming Game Ideas thread.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by PrivateI »

A semi-anonymous game is also something I've been toying with, in a variety of different forms. I'd be interested in discussing the concepts/modding them if anyone wants to hit me up.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Wed May 02, 2018 11:26 am

Post by PrivateI »

In post 42, Skelda wrote:Yeah I don't think someone would be able to pull off totally faking an ID. Like are you allowed to reference conversations that you've had was the person outside of the site? Are you allowed to say "Tell me something only Drench would know to prove that it's you."? I am open to the idea of semi-anonymous games being run, but I'm not sure if I would play them. I suspect they might just become functionally nonanonymous games that are a little messy

I would love for more full anonymous games to be run though, right now there's a grand total of zero that aren't challenge-based. I think the pros and cons have been discussed here and elsewhere, but both anon and nonanon games ought exist. I don't think that's controversial. We just need mods to do it
What do you mean by "zero that aren't challenge-based"? One Survivor game just finished, and a Big Brother game just started. Are you wanting more general Mish-Mash type games to be run anonymously?

Additionally, semi-anonymous can take a variety of forms. It doesn't just have to be something like "Don't tell people your ID if you don't want to". I've been playing around with some variants of this for some time.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by PrivateI »

PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Fri May 04, 2018 7:29 am

Post by PrivateI »

"I too look forward to 18-20 Drenches, the game"

~The only user to be a character in an anonymous game ;)
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:46 am

Post by PrivateI »

Big Brother: Heroes vs. Villains is a (tentatively) nonanonymous game hopefully coming to the LSG queue soon. I have a rough design and structure plan for the game, but as always, I can use some forum design help (particularly in these post-Zetaboards days), and ideas for challenge design. Please hit me up if you'd like to be a part!
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #191 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by PrivateI »

In post 190, McMenno wrote:
In post 188, Xalxe wrote:
In post 187, McMenno wrote:I don't think there would be enough people to choose from
xofelf
reck
CC
Xalxe
Monty
Tanis
mallowgeno
vijarada
Hasch
STD
Cephrir
ani
kloud
Radja
OGML
Bro
pablito
Mehdi

There's eighteen mostly from memory, I am sure there are more I have forgotten.
oh, as in people who have modded games on here. meh. think I'd rather have a more general mafiascum survivor. first making a thread asking people if they would want their likenesses used, of course
Consent is for chumps.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #227 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Hello, it's me.

Vashtaneurotic and I are planning a game based on world legends, myths, and religions. It's tentatively called
Survivor: More Legendary
. A basic game outline, as well as overarching game twists, have been created, and we are moving on to challenge design as I speak. Things are heating up here at PV Enterprises, and you won't want to miss it.

Interested applicants should have the following:
  • 3-5 years experience modding games. Or just know how to play Survivor, one of the two.
    A passion for serving others, and a love of making your vision a reality. Or just a desire for the fame and fortune that comes with modding Survivor games.
    Intensive experience with photo manipulation, editing, and creation. Or at least you've opened up Microsoft Paint at any point in your life.
    Ideas for challenge design which are unique, fun, and easy to run. Or, at a minimum, a better idea for challenge design than running Coup with three tribes.
    Endless free time and dedication to menial tasks for a minimum of two years. Or sometimes check on things when we ask you to I guess.
Potential applicants should reach out to myself or Vashtaneurotic, and we'll get you started in the best world adventure you've been a part of.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #228 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by PrivateI »

This position has been filled.

To all other applicants, we thank you for your interest, and we hope you find success elsewhere.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:48 am

Post by PrivateI »

Looking for a comod for a nonanonymous concept that I intend to run in the extreme short-term (let's say, by or around American Thanksgiving). I don't have much to say at this time, other than expressing a desire to Make MS Great Again.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”