chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

come to think of it wasn't there some wishy washy

"gurk.... chesskid" post from CDB before replaceout?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

whilst your sarcasm is amusing you sidestep the actual issue

which is that scum are hiding within that trash town instinct of

"hey lets be really fucking bad and SR chesskid"

the question is 1 or 2? because if it's 2 it's just game?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3317, Mina wrote:How would a vacation make you more cautious, also? Less active, sure.

But okay, turning off my phone now FOR REAL. Please no one get me into a back-and-dorth or else I'll never escape!
because i literally was posting without having read the game? cautious is your word and I'm not commenting on that but you said different and that was the only difference.

If you want to say this is still different chesskid I think you're an idiot but you do you
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #203) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

SPEAKING OF

WELCOME MINA HOW IS FARADAY IS HE ALIVE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (isolation #204) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean I really can't answer that for you but I think I should be obvtown here
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (isolation #205) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

if im ur 3rd strongest TR why are you asking me to 1v1 Radja?

Like, if you want to restore some sanity making it clear that they'll have to nightkill me is good

it's probably also proscum too but I just don't have the every day screaming in me this game so if we could just lynch scum and I'll get NKed that works for me
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3328 (isolation #206) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

si papi
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #207) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3329, Bins wrote:I would honestly do a lynch in Radja or Chesskid.
I think I responded to this before but you didn't reply to me there either

was that the only thing giving me pause there is if Radja is town then the natural course of this game is straight to MYLO

I mean ehh idk if Radja flips town I can probably shout down my wagon tomorrow but still not a good thing to have going into that situation

Which is normally FINE but the game seems content with going this route which leaves a lot of room for scum to sit in the content people
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (isolation #208) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3325, Titus wrote:Eddie feels that Smociane vote parked LLD. If chesskid could relay the teams thoughts at that point, that would be awesome as it might explain what Eddie feels is a votepark.
I have literally nothing to give you on this one btw

Smocaine has been all but MIA from the team PT since I swapped in here

he jebaited me once or twice by offering to explain his reads and then never did
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #209) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

do u see what i'm saying though like

I think u share my 'something's off' feeling here

but you aren't helping that :X
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (isolation #210) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

not that I think ur a scumbutt

but

TWO PEOPLE HERE ARE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (isolation #211) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

dunker is adding to proving my point:X
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #212) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE MINA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3351 (isolation #213) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

if you want I have 6-7 completed games since back on site.

But meta is trash
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (isolation #214) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Gimme that fat townread u fuck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3366 (isolation #215) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

also if someonr wants to give games of mine for mina. hard to do on a phone
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (isolation #216) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3370, Mina wrote:I guess I'd like as much of an explanation as is allowed by the rules from chesskid as to why you were the one to switch with Smocaine and not one of your teammates, particularly when you were on vacation.

Bins, can you tell me WHY the Smocaine slot was iffy? (There's a reason I'm asking!)
ask your teaammates to recap team mafia.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3378 (isolation #217) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

yes I'm sure shea and Reck are scumreading me

cool beans
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3380 (isolation #218) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean he was/is? literally homeless and posting from gas station wifi so pls dont put value on that

Like i didn't even get affirmation from him that a swap was cool I just pulled the trigger cuz had to be done early in night.

im easy to read
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3381 (isolation #219) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3379, Bins wrote:Radja and Titus have the same lynch pool lol

Radja and Titus have the same lynch pool lol
no they dont wat
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (isolation #220) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

IS IT A PHAT TOWNREAD

OR JUST A TOWNREAD

fat reads only
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (isolation #221) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

eithers fine tbh as long as we aren't talking SSBBW sized
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3426 (isolation #222) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Sorry for being MIA

was interviewing people for jobs and things

@Mod: Is it ok to talk about anything in Inventions now that it's over or no
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (isolation #223) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Leaning compromising on XYZZY since

IN THE POOL

gut is twinging harder about Radjatown world

Wagon is not taking off
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (isolation #224) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Mina do u still want those CK scum and towngames? I have a laptop again
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (isolation #225) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

k coming right up
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (isolation #226) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3434 (isolation #227) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3432, Mina wrote:Radja and Dunkerdoodles meta links might be helpful--some people seem to be saying both are absolutely godawful as scum and thus are town here? But realistically, I won't actually get around to reading all of these!
Dunker was scum in the ITA game I linked as one of my town games.

He was awful

but then he was also scum in some bastard game that I played and he was not awful

but I pretty sure he's town here
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (isolation #228) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3435, Mina wrote:Chesskid, have your teammates been following this game at all?
A little bit but not really

Kagami retired mid tournament

Smocaine we've already spoken about

Katsuki pops in once in awhile to pepe and throw out one line reads on which I place minimal value

and Dan not so much because [redacted]
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3451 (isolation #229) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3445, Titus wrote:This VC is very ships pass in night. This makes me think Archwing isn't scum.
can you explain how you got from A to B here because this doesn't look like a VC that has Archwing in danger of being lynched
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3467 (isolation #230) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3455, Mina wrote:Let me think of a way to format a big reads post as a fanfic once I'm finally caught up, just for him! Ten characters are hard to ship unless it's a giant orgy, though.

Also, when is the last time Katsuki has given thoughts, chesskid?
townread u for your entrance
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (isolation #231) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3466, Titus wrote:We were clamoring for several IRL days.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (isolation #232) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3465, Mina wrote:I'm starting to feel confident in a xyzzy+??? scumteam
she said while voting chesskid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (isolation #233) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3467, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 3455, Mina wrote:Let me think of a way to format a big reads post as a fanfic once I'm finally caught up, just for him! Ten characters are hard to ship unless it's a giant orgy, though.

Also, when is the last time Katsuki has given thoughts, chesskid?
townread u for your entrance
in case its not clear..im unconvinced
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (isolation #234) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

and now he's telling me that ur like BFFFFs and I should shut up and listen to him :(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3476 (isolation #235) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki says ur going mentally soft in your old age and that was one time and he replaced in

I just like popcorn.

Also...he wants me to say something I'm not sure I can say so I'll just say this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3479 (isolation #236) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3476, chesskid3 wrote:Katsuki says ur going mentally soft in your old age and that was one time and he replaced in

I just like popcorn.

Also...he wants me to say something I'm not sure I can say so I'll just say this
viewtopic.php?p=9887311#p9887311
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (isolation #237) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

WILL KATSUKI BE ABLE TO TRANSLATE THAT OR IS IT JUST GIBBERISH
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3485 (isolation #238) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (isolation #239) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3484, Mina wrote:! The second has nothing to do with him.
he wants to kno what this is
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3489 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3487, Mina wrote:The second point, which is evidence FOR chess-scum...by "nothing like he usually is", this probably should have been obvious, but I meant, "nothing like the other Team Mafia game in which he just aggressively death-tunneled on two scumbags, switched with a lurker who was a lot more lively and aggressive in the other game, and then suddenly became really nice and reasonable and restrained the moment he got here. Am I taking crazy pills here? I was starting to get paranoid about aggressive bussing in singer's game because the difference seemed so stark. I'll admit chess gets better around the end of D2 and I only read parts of singer's game very superficially, so maybe someone will prove me wrong here.
RC called me 'RC-lite'. A lesson had to be taught.

I don't know how much of Inventions you read but I brought out a nice personality 3/4 of the way through after
a) I was 100% on having me two scumbags
b) SHOUTING KID wasn't getting them lynched.

Then I swapped here and I gave the game a choice and they picked nicekid.

Did you rifle through the CK games I linked you? If you're going to read the scum ones, Elli described maplewood as closest to my townself somewhere in postgame I think, so the other two are more representative? Idk meta is trash.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3490 (isolation #241) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I also think my tone changes drastically based on who is in my game? I.e. I've been the most hostile in this game to Radja and that's because

a) I've had a scumread with gut twinges of town on that slot for a longass time now
b) Reck is on that team.

Like if you want to see me at my worst let me pound RC's boypussy some more etc etc
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3493 (isolation #242) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3492, Keychain wrote:chesskid, please don't be a prick to my teammate or anyone else.
:roll:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3495 (isolation #243) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

xyzzy radja u
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

truly shocking there's no way you could have guessed that would be my response
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I was not aware that anyone would consider a slang word for butthole to be offensive and I was not making a homophobic or transphobic comment in anyway

I merely meant that I destroyed RC and I am big sorry that anyone's feelings were hurt

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”