Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Awoo »

Hey i'm awoo. Last time I played mafia I got pretty stressed out and overthought things a lot which caused my reads to go into the toilet, so I'm gonna be taking it easy this time around.
Also of 5 games I played in my faction lost every time, until this one, which I managed to win.

VOTE: Havo
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: numberQ
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Awoo »

Cedrick, why do you want to hammer havo? You know this implies the final vote of a lynch correct? Is this a misunderstanding or do you actually want to lynch him? provide reasoning.

=========
I don't know what to make of Q's reaction to my vote. Made me say "wtf". Here's why I'm voting Q:

- Don't like his tone
- Asking a lot of unnecessary questions , seems like the only purpose of that is to """be town""" or show concern for the game
- wtf
- What north said too
- Doesnt understand that im going to win the game
- [talking about self voting] [Also, why are we arguing the merits of self-voting?] more useless posts why??
- @Q ok what do you make of this? is it AI? because there are votes on lexa, so what do you think of that?
- - doing it again "look at me ive been asking those questions and analyzing" - you shouldnt have to bring this up. your ""townyness"" is being shoved in my face so much that I am forced to question your motivations!

oops sorry if i just made a case on the third page x-D

===============
PEDIT:
Hey north!! see my opener, im taking it easy now. this should have good results :)))))))))
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Awoo »

Cedrick is a terrible vote and you know it.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Awoo »

aight cool, i read your reasoning, its funny. if anything, the number of reactions to that statement have been good for the game.

Any reason why you're not voting Q?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Awoo »

In post 106, Cedrick wrote:I really haven’t seen anyone do anything that makes me think they are scum yet.
Have you considered using your vote to engage people, make reads and sort using reactions and interactions?
======

@north: cool observation but &

"no one has played with me before" implies "not an alt"

and "hello fellow offsiter!" > 62 & 57
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Awoo »

mathematical statement 81 > 62, 81 > 57. 81 came after
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Awoo »

ok why is the lexa wagon getting so much momentum but my Q vote & minicase went nowhere

did I hit scum or something?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Awoo »

Not really, 'cause I can just analyze votes now and later, but what do you guys see in him?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Awoo »

In post 15, Lexa wrote:I'm down for the self-hammer

VOTE: Havo
:?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Awoo »

Mumble is OMGUS scummy? I mean you keep saying OMGUS but is it a general scumtell? better question how is it scummy in this case? A lot of the time I see OMGUS i never see it pushed with this angle, its always ironic or overlooked kind of like how no one does NKA
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Awoo »

that exchange was GARBAGE! But it should serve as a warning to town: don't argue about semantics. Seriously. IF you're town, you're scumhunting, look for higher intentions instead of getting upset back and forth that someone is either pushing a false narrative OR misrepping you while at the same time being aggressive about it, because guess what, the two are indistinguishable and they won't help you form reads bashing heads. Except for a scum read: you're now a paranoid cop.

As frustrating as it is to be on either end of it, im going to go ahead and say that isolated cases of obtuseness are NAI, don't get mad at people because they don't know the specific post you're referring to when you say "bad tone". just include nice little [post= ]XXX[/ post] links and cite your sources and stuff because communication is good and shitflinging is not productive interaction. Don't make posts on the line of "OMG you don't know what im talking about? do i really have to go over it again? scum"

Mumble your ISO is so sarcastic I can't read it. X( Both sides are just so MAD that I can't immediately read either one. But I do know what I'm looking out for from mumble now given that interaction. (note: this information intentionally withheld)

I've actually been in this same situation as SvT and guess what, mumble calling it off is also NAI because
1. scum wants to leave because they will just get scumread harder and making them upset
2. town wants to leave because its not productive and making a false read (in TvT) and making them upset
=======================================
Don't like lexa's new vote either. Reads pretty "I have been cornered into doing this". Also doesn't make sense as a vote in the first place when alex's opener says "im busy right now". Town doesn't get cornered into doing things for fear of contradicting themselves, town does whatever the hell they want and can get away with it 'cause their PM is green.
And when I look at the exchange its makes sense from a "lexa is informed and knows mumble is town already" perspective.

162 kinda implies you think (already know?) mumble is town when you tell him how to approach this situation from a town POV, seems strange given the exchange that just happened, he just misrepped and pushed a false narrative on you FYPOV (ignoring the content of my post lol, thats why its from your POV) why do you speak to him like he's town?

Maybe lexa is scum?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Awoo »

rb you can't make 3 tiny posts in a row then complain about there being a lot of pages LOL
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Awoo »

Im actually going to make this public knowledge so no one can "townslip" this:

My first game was scum, and I was unable to post in the game due to the whole "alt detection" thing, but I was able to post in the scum PT pregame despite it.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Awoo »

Cedrick is kind of weird in the sense that he interprets what voting means a bit differently from the rest of us. Is that scummy? no its just weird. I'm not lynching this d1 just because he treats votes with more weight then they actually have. And don't bother trying to discuss with him back and forth "i dont get it why would you hammer him?" or something else on his weird (but not scummy!) behavior to try to fake a buildup of suspicion before voting him, I will see through it.

^ written before rb switched votes
v written before rb switched votes

I don't particularly like either of the people voting him. Also what luca said about mumble +1, but we all need to see more of mumble/lexa before making better reads, 'cause like I said that sort of interaction is just going to serve to make both sides look scummy. +1 to cedrick for looking out for fake aggression, mafia does that for sure.

VOTE: mumble -- Q hasn't posted in a while I gotta stay current. This looks good so far

rb - is Lexa VS mumble TvT, SvT, TvS, SvS? Your posts make it hard to discern what you are reading, please comment on this.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Awoo »

idk i can think of a few different things so im probably not seeing it, will assume you know what you're doing until i have reason to believe otherwise
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Awoo »

You don't need to know what I meant, just understand that being unable to post in a game =/= being unable to post in a PT, and I know this from experience.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Awoo »

nsg i have higher expectations of you
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Awoo »

North i want to hear you talk about the other people in the game so I can see if you're doing something instead of just justifying really hard "I am town see my thought process even though its pretty irrelevant since 5 pages ago"

idk why suspicious people have such a thing for cedrick?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 240, Awoo wrote:North i want to hear you talk about the other people in the game
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Awoo »

There are good reasons for lexa to be either green or red but he's not my top lynch today. Q and north are probably scum on the greenlexa wagon just my reads ATM, weird that north didn't want to vote Q earlier but LOL preflip. still waiting for mumble to come back so I can further justify/change my vote, not sure if its a 3-0, doesnt matter at this point. Im leaning town on lexa and going to say his vote on alex was a result of being emotional and therefore irrational. I mean there's no way to look at that exchange and say there was no emotion. Mumble is annoying and needs to stop talking like a sarcastic bitch regardless of alignment, its bad for town.

Q is desperately searching for reasons to forge brand new scumreads on low content slots. scum throwing suspicion where there is nullness.

The response to this is "I am just trying to sort low content slots and increase content ... etc...????" which is why it's a safe move even if it gets called out. This is not a valid response because "this post feels weird", use of unlikely incriminating hypothetical in response to 228, another useless question over semantics in 244. Yes it is asking for clarification on something. But what is the answer going to be to something like this? You can't quantify "stock". Stuff like this doesn't help you sort slots.

Overall just a lazy sunday, waiting for lots of different people to post. How was church?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Awoo »

^ See this is a valid answer to a valid question and its pretty helpful because it helps me to understand what hes doing from a question that seemingly came out of nowhere and I had the same question but never asked it.

Now compare Q's reaction to the question, immediately sees oppertunity to DISCREDIT A LOW CONTENT SLOT BABY xXx__SettingxUpxMislynches__xXx i wanna lynch this guy d1 really REALLY hard
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Awoo »

I know you're a kind person at heart, I believe in you
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Awoo »

aw shit another townie joined the game whats up dude
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Awoo »

Yeah good question nsg I'll answer 288 later but my read on lexa right now is "Could go either way but I don't like the people voting him so I'm inclined towards town" so im avoiding voting him. Like I said in one post somewhere there are good reasons for it to go either way given the information. He's done moving so I should be getting that information soon. Good observation though
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Awoo »

Papa zito I don't think you are actually having fun in this game from reading your posts and behavior (getting prodded). You better start funtelling fast if that's your claim.
====================================================
NOW I WILL ANSWER NSG!!!!!!!!!
288 by NSG wrote:can you clarify why what he's doing is scum searching for reasons and not just sorting low content slots? from what i understand you're saying that the answers to his questions don't actually help him to sort people, but i didn't really get the same feeling looking over his posts and i'd like to hear this in more specifics from you. what i would levy against numberq is asking questions that he doesn't care about the answers to, not whose answers are meaningless.
Good catch on the "asking questions without care of the answers", I didn't specifically notice that.

I believe the intent of these posts is (throwing suspicion/scouting out mislynch targets) because of the attitude and language he uses with respect to these slots. I will demonstrate below.

In fact this ties right in with what you said about asking questions without care for the answers, because the true intent is not to SORT but rather (throwing suspicion/scouting out mislynch targets), as answers would help sort.

Taken from
(Lexa and Alex are anagrams of each other, scumteam confirmed)
Unfunny forced humor calling a low content (At the time) slot scum. :?
Kind of null to me. He's making some relevant observations, but that's pretty much all they are.
I'm not seeing any real analysis
from his posts.
His read on rb in 178 is especially hilarious
- he says rb's posting is very surface level, but
I haven't seen any better from Luca himself
in his 4 posts.
Is this how you talk about a slot that is "kind of null"? Throwing suspicion (1).
Bold part is from me, what makes the observation worthwhile if it's not worth putting stock in? How much stock is the limit before it starts getting ridiculous?
I've already expressed my concerns, this line is 100% trash just asking questions for its own sake.

Taken from
(On fitz' reaction to rb asking the entire game about thier read on luca)
Why are you asking about this post over everything else in the game?

But seriously, what are you hoping to gain from rb answering this?

Something about this posts feels weird, I'm going to copy Awoo's case against me and say fitz is asking a lot of questions so he looks town. I'm having trouble putting a scumhunting mindset behind most of his posts so far, 254 is just the most stand out example that caught my attention. 55 is somewhat of an exception, but it's only justifying a vote he already placed.
"I'm having trouble putting a scumhunting mindset behind someone with 6 posts, 4 of which are from RVS wagon and 1 is a V/LA announcement"
"I'm having trouble townreading a null slot therefore its a scumread"

This is not a town thought process. It's hard to really point to things specifically but this is really my point about the whole "searching for reasons to scumread people rather then sort" thing: He's already calling them scum before he's sorted them!
============================================
Alex hasn't posted? He's scum. Haha jk just being ironic ;).
Fitz is V/LA since RVS? He's scum. I just can't see town asking a question about something strange, smh.
Luca has only 4 posts? He's mostly null but like you know i cant really town read him like you know he isnt really that town you know? Yeah.
============================================
"Your weakass shade is shady"
- fitz

I cant hold back anymore this is my vote until he dies!!!!!!! I'm sorry mumble! I-I can't do this anymore!!!! I have to be true to myself!!
U
W
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
H
~
~
~
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

·
·

·
˚

·
+

·

˚

VOTE: numberQ
˚

˚

·
˚

·

·

·

˚

·
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Awoo »

holy shit and i was going to say "i dont want to play the game while the Q slot is still alive"

but now I actually mean it

VOTE: Eddie Cane this is my vote until the slot dies
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Awoo »

come on you two, put a vote behind those words, lets remove eddie. not posting btw at the request of my superiors.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Awoo »

I believe both claims and I'm not lynching either of them.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Awoo »

just kill him tonight instead dude
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: guy_named_riggs hi :))
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Awoo »

xD
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Awoo »

thats a bad rxn btw xD
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Awoo »

sry for the tripple post but GNR are you still there? question for you but i need you to answer it LIVE
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Awoo »

so i have no idea what you think of this game based on what you posted so thats freaking bad at this point..

POST A READ LIST OF EVERY1 IN THE GAME IN IT IN UNDER 2 MINUTES OR UR DEAD DUDE
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Awoo »

but you have thoughrts dont you
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Awoo »

what have you been DOING
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Awoo »

dw im a doublevoter in spirit
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Awoo »

he did this last weekend you noob
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Awoo »

i heard i think on the wiki or sth its a good strategy to fake losing intrest in the game as scum, kinda scumreading myself for that reason.

ctrl-effing myself on pages 31-35

i changed to GNR 'cause he failed my test which was "prove to me that you have been playing the game" and everyone thinks my case is bad i feel targeted harrased and bullied im going to tell the teacher on you and maybe push him when he stops hyperposting (never) or tomorrow or sth. iso is so big and im so small; praying that no cops implies the existence of a vig and one of us wont wake up tomorrow

im so sorry rb I just can't bring myself to READ all this content my happiness has dragged into lowercase letters and absolutely ZERO :) X) XD :D emotes... only slow... dragged out... zz............ and elipses............................

Cedrick stop flinging shit at fitz its bad for you

I think maybe if theres any good to be made out my activity drop its people's reactions to it??

nsg might be scum by the way hes shes? not done a lot and thats bad for nsg last time i saw her him she he obvtowned then got killed n1 open 695. kinda did some weird defending self and flocked off. look into it later stay on gnr now, keep waiting for eddie to X(

zito is town good to know, he did the same thing i did, shitpost until the time comes to towntell hard. also funtold pretty well, i dont think it was fake.

Personal blog:

ate like HELLA food today. SO much seafood, scallops, shrimp. eels. peanut better sandwiches.
gonna just vape some of the leftovers and head to bed.

PEDIT: Every time you post something while im writing a post a child in a 3rdird world counter dies of starvation, the statistics for that are probably about the same.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Awoo »

Orange you glad I moved my vote and helped to play the game? For real, the only purpose of a vote like that is like "look at me im town", thing is, everybody already understands that so there's no point voting there anymore.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Awoo »

Havo wrote:This is gonna sound weird, but it’s like a few of his posts are too polished.
Not weird at all, 10/10 observation, I overpolish posts as scum. Very good statement. Standing ovation. Nominated for an award.

I'll read alex sometime in the next month with this in mind. Thank you for your contribution.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Awoo »

Only way I can work with you is if somebody gets an inno on you which isn’t likely since there is no cop.
Might be a gunsmith :?

Yeah yeah! good posts on alex!! but GNR is the guy today I think we will lynch ;)

Yo im gonna read alex within the WEEK now! this is mad interesting!
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Awoo »

am I really that scary that everyone I scumread replaces out?

Hey fissure, why would you call my post bullshit then not take a stance on it? Hint: if you're mafia here don't fuck around with me I'm not mislynchable
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Awoo »

i dont like the whole soul thing but ok good night xD X(
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Awoo »

>Scummy guy replaces out
>Spammy guy replaces in
>Scummy guy replaces out
>Spammy guy replaces in
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this game dude 1 sec
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Awoo »

Reading everything from eddie's replacement: if you don't want to read all this shit just control F your name.

Luca started the GNR wagon in #550 and it's natural especially I got a cool flake out of him after asking to interact. TRing luca for it. Still think spamslot #2 is scum because im stubborn and upset. Reading GNR again his posts are reaaaaly bad.

rb has a natural progression on getting upset with me when I stop wallposting. Don't blame him for that.

northsidegal - your answer is HIDDEN somewhere in this post!

Fitz VS cedrick is annoying VS annoying. Is there any way to read these types of interactions? In fact the entire thing is "lynch pr maybe! dont lynch pr! ok im done talking with you." Good thing I didn't read this while it was happening live. No reads to be made here boys. .. and cedrick still wont drop it. Is there scum motivation to keep spamming this? Is it pushing a scum agenda? In what world? (oh maybe the world where lexa is scum ://)

OK fitz post says "defending lexa a lot (indirectly at times)", but I will have to wait and see what lexa flips. That's actually a good case to lynch him today, get those associatives with him-cedrick out of the way right away. Eddie following up with that question right after, nice but i didnt like your predecessor X(

Come to think of it most of cedrick's slot is kind of soft defending scummy people. Lexa (read the fitz iso), , defending GNR softly. Not everyone he defends is scum and he's just tunneling fitz

Alex' posts around all feel too safe.

ehhhhhhhh why would you post this its that 5th paragraph thing I talked about
Hey luca both slots I scumread I now spamread so please understand my discontentment :(
enough people have called my case stupid by this point that by the pigeonhole principle at least one of them is town :(

fitz VS cedrick I want to write off as TVT still but not going there just yet. Cedrick tomorrow is your big chance, you can finally shut up about lynching PR claims! Note for the future: cedrick has been the one to say "lets stop arguing" both times. and somewhere else

And for the record rb you shouldn't be worried about me being scum seriously go read my scumgames all I do is get FUCKED! It's like everyone can see my role PM every time I roll red, there is no way I even survived this long as redboy without being universally scumread.

I said this earlier but zito is doing the thing where he shitposts then towns when he needs to and I TR that too. Someone made a post where they said "it is easily fakable by scum" somewhere in the game. Find that post and call whoever wrote it scum because I know scum doesn't like having thier mislynches get stolen from them. "wait no! you're reading him town for the wrong reason! no!!" <-- but in a weaker manner instead of flat out "he's scum!", its "he's not nessecarily town!". Watch out for that.

High expectations for havo d2. High expectations for mumble to die tonight.
MUMBLE YOU BETTER POST SOME READS OR STH BEFORE YOU DIE

-----------------
{Luca, rb, zito}
{Alex}
{fitz, Havo}
{nsg}
{Cedrick, fissure}
------------------
Have not read his posts! {Eddie}
Spoiler:
Page 38 looks good for him just put him in the 2nd best slot secretly then call out anyone who jumped on me for not reading eddie's post 'cause they didn't read mine

Doesn't matter! {Mumble, lexa}
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Awoo »

didn't edit that post at all. Good luck reading it. Won't vote lexa until mumble posts. something.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Awoo »

'cause you haven't posted much
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Awoo »

Come on dude i was going to wait until lexa gets online then fakehammer him
VOTE: fissure wait I'm alredy voting here xD
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Awoo »

You sure you dont wanna let mumble post b4 he dies?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Awoo »

That flip clears eddie for me. The reasoning for the votes on me are valid, I'm glad you all were able to bring this to attention. But valid reasons can mask invalid intentions.

VOTE: northsidegal
I think you're scum on me, your progression is bad, and I've been lightly on you. which you noticed.
I don't believe your read on me is authentic at all, You've had me at the same level as lexa and cedrick for 300 posts now, why were you scumreading me pre-flip? its like you've been just setting up for this and waiting for it yesterday with your pair of 1-line questions that were specifically for me for some reason idk why.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Awoo »

Look at that case man! But there's actually more then that. Remember when I tried to start a Q wagon and the only person who jumped on was lexa? And then he jumped off right after? Yeah scum wouldn't do that to his partner, lexa was just really happy someone posted a case on a townie and quickly realized no one else thought it was good.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Awoo »

Do you really think scum lexa would ever have a reason to FOS me when all I literally avoided voting him the whole day? bad havo bad!

No, really, the reasons for voting me are pretty great though, I totally did play like I didn't want to lynch lexa because I thought I had caught the other two slots so I preferred them 100%, but everything I say in this game gets shot down hard and I wanted to believe the PR claim. You can't fake the GNR flaking thing over being asked questions, that was real. And I'm genuinely surprised the only one who liked my Q case was also scum.

Curious to hear about why people think luca is scum and NSG is town because both these things run contrary to the way I see it. Every reason I give/every investigation I make will get shit on, so I implore you high IQ mafia pros to look into it. Espescially NSG. She was mid-low in lexa's which is the sweet spot to put your partners, and in , she was hightown for no good reason.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Awoo »

Thanks dad
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Awoo »

I told you that there was going to be a GS :)
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Awoo »

OK there is a LOT of town in this game. Here's the thing about GS and this whole setup, it might kinda hint hint imply the existance of a traitor and if there's a traitor and scumfitz just hardbussed a goon all of d1: why would he ever do that?

And I know my pushes have been on town but you know what, the slots all replaced out and got replaced by town so maybe I helped in that regard.

Town includes {Luca, Eddie, Fissure, fitz, awoo}
but also maybe{Havo, *rb, zito} from reads, with a * next to rb because *slightly concerned* but his worry on me felt real and not fake
which leaves behind {alex, nsg, cedrick}

but nsg does feel kind of good, now that I clicked those havo links, nsg has been on lexa quite a bit. so that vote wasn't pointless either.

was gonna vote cedrick but:

PEDIT: VOTE: alex for the sake of matching.

cedrick he mentioned that in response to me bringing up that GS is not a cop, why would you even say that
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Awoo »

pretty sure havo first suggested that alex was overpolishing his posts for reference
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: Eddie Cane I can't believe my own dad is mafia
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Awoo »

wait so i was right on Q day 1 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Awoo »

YOU KNOW WHAT DUDE EVERY TIME IVE BEEN TOWN MY FIRST SCUMREAD HAS BEEN RIGHT DAMNNIT

MAESTRO FOR "false aggression" IN THAT NEWBIE GAME
QUICK FOR "empty posting" IN OPEN 695
NUMBERQ in this game

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW AND EVERY TIME I GOT TALKED OUT OF IT
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Awoo »

btw this confirms me as town because

1. im not mafia ask luca blight
2. im not traitor because the game wont end

YEAH BABY GUESS WHO IS DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Awoo »

im actually starting to scumread eddie for all this unrelated content
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: fissure <-- last mafia

haha i stayed up until the flip :)

luca is conftown for clearing me up
fitz is conftown for literally killing both the mafias

havo i expect you to claim 1-shot vig that killed cedrick today, whoever shot should probably claim it 'cause im assuming you're 1shot like everything else in the game

that leaves only
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Awoo »

wtf i did not press post anyways as i was saying

that leaves only (rb, havo, zito, alex, fissure) minus 1 for the vig shot sooOOOOOOoooo if we get 1 town out of that pool after removing the vig and kill everybody else game = win 'cause 5Tv3?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Awoo »

'cause he replaced into GNR which was scum. Eddie tricked me with that and why should I let it happen again?

I thought he was also only being townread/unvoted after something eddie said but that wasn't true. (thought I remembered eddie saying something like mulch towned his slot up)

Alex: top lynch today: name it, and why am I not in your lynch pool? Im not clear but im more town then pz/rb/havo?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Awoo »

The real question though is "Would eddie start a wagon on his partner (alex) who is probably the mafia PR right after he hardbussed lexa d1"

There's no way he could have seen that guilty coming so its not like it was a distancing act was it? Sure fitz was kind of shitting on me (rightfully so) for calling eddie town but it was by no means obvious like a guilty.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Awoo »

Does anyone NEED to claim except a vig? Or anyone else confirmable/with information?

'cause if there's a 1shot tracker or sth out there with his track still around i;d imagine he doesnt want to claim
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: unvote
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Awoo »

^ doesnt work in this game read the rules noob
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:18 am

Post by Awoo »

RB ARE YOU A 1SHOT VIGILANTO
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Awoo »

PZ is v/la, im in no rush to lynch him. Vig claims tomorrow 100%. Havo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysch today i thinkHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anywaysHavo is my favourite lynch today i think but just shoot him anyways but just shoot him anyways
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Awoo »

ok so apparently left click and middle click on this computer is "paste from clipboard"
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Awoo »

I wanna lynch zito, time to claim dude
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: havo
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Awoo »

i will hammer any claimed slot in

{maki havo fissure}
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Awoo »

Not zito at least today.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Awoo »

wtf autowin
VOTE: maki haruwaka
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Awoo »

In post 29, Awoo wrote: Also of 5 games I played in my faction lost every time, until this one, which I managed to win.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Awoo »

so what were your roles guys i was vt
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Awoo »

i did always have it the back of my head "im gonna kill this guy if im in final 3 'cause of Q" but other then that you were 100% dude
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Awoo »

are you telling me mafia killed cedrick

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”