Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It is I, your Ultimate Supreme Leader. Welcome to my world. I am the Leader of a secret evil organization.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Delegate: Kokichi Oma

I will lead us.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Good. More people elect me as Congress Host.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How do you make the HEAL: Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nevermind.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 21, Varsoon wrote:I think it's really important that we try to keep the scum from ending up as leaders
Game-breaking analysis right here.

VOTE: Varsoon
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 26, Varsoon wrote:
In post 23, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 21, Varsoon wrote:I think it's really important that we try to keep the scum from ending up as leaders
Game-breaking analysis right here.

It's almost as if I insinuated you were scum and that I couldn't trust you as our leader AND that your anime gimmick is really lame--did you take that all to heart and get so peeved you had to come back swatting?

VOTE: Kokichi
No, I voted you because it looks like you're saying very obvious things. Only mafia say stuff like that to filler and look busy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 58, Chara wrote:exactly what i was going to say, again. also to call those voting Gamma for it weak or scum. it's one, small wall. and a posting style.

i don't anything about Civ or politics Shaziro, but let's... do the embassy thing. friendly relations!

VOTE: brass
Agreed. It wasn't THAT bad.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 88, Chara wrote:
In post 83, Almost50 wrote:HEAL: Almost50

No better place on the planet to host the congress. Trust me.

VOTE: Koki

One of those days I'm gonna guess your alignment right.
show me you're town and i'll consider it, Almost. though that isn't really your style.
talk to me about Kokichi? so far i haven't seen anything particularly AI from him.
He's referring to that he always reads me wrong in every game. But, wouldn't that make him more likely to try and read me closer?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 89, Titus wrote:
In post 86, Chara wrote:blah. Titus is possibly town for this but i don't want to make a rash judgement. she can be a townread, though.

pedit: that's fair, i suppose. we are different players. applogies for bring up things in my last post.
i'm not sure who i want to host. i considered Varsoon but i don't love his Kokichi vote. though it's possible Varsoon just doesn't know Kokichi, as he's easy to scumread.

Shaziro hasn't actually done anything worth townreading, but i kind of want to anyway.
i wouldn't mind hosting. i'm not the best at mechanics but i can do well if i try.
I actually agree with the Koichi vote if we remove actions of other players. You seem to imply there is a personal quirk as to why not Koichi. Why is he so easy to scumread? Can he be easy to SR and scum?
I've only been scum once, and I won the game easily. I've been mislynched as town a lot because some people find my antics 'scummy'
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 94, Chara wrote:and also Kokichi. if Almost has something good i want to hear it.
Just responded. Let me know what you think. I've been right on Almost every game so far, but I'd like another opinion. You seem familiar with him.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 100, Shaziro wrote:Those who specifically want power probably shouldn't get it. In this case, that applies to world congress. I actually kind of like that Titus is being open about not thinking it's a great idea for her to have it, and her reasoning for why not is good. That said, do we really think that the World Congress person needs to be particularly mechanically minded in order to do well? If the list is posted, and we all agree on what we think would be best for town to have in, it doesn't really matter does it? So long as we make somebody we can trust to do as the majority desires, we know we don't have to worry about delegates being wasted and can just yea up the things that go in...right? Am I missing something horribly here?
I don't like this logic at all. Some people are confident in themselves some are not. Its NAI. I don't get how you can sort like that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 105, BuJaber wrote:Maybe koki's opener is NAI but when dunkerdoodle follows it up by voting koki for host it looks pretty suspicious to me. If it is NAI then on what basis did dunker trust koki?

Basically I'm happy voting to lynch either of those 2 because that interaction doesn't feel right to me from a town POV.
This is a very lazy read. Are you telling me mafia partners would be that careless? There was no reason as scum we wouldn't have already talked out a plan on who to vote And why. So you saying that is a bit weird and easy to say. How come you hadn't thought it was possible dunk has experience with me and is just comfortable with me as leader? Or how come you didn't think to wait for more interaction between us two?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 105, BuJaber wrote:from a town POV.
Ftr this is a weird thing to say. That can be left unsaid, why did you feel the need to add this? It's not like anyone would automatically think you're thinking for a scum POV
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 106, marshy wrote:when do the world council stuff start?

VOTE: dunkerdoodles
It's been explained like 3 times. Have you not been reading?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Anyway. I can see why people are voting dunk, them carelessly voting me leader is suspect, but it's possible he didn't read that he couldn't change his vote and did it as RVS thinking he could change. From my perspective, I don't think scum would just unwillingly put their vote for leader like that as I think scum have already come up with a plan on what to do. So from my point of view it's not scummy. But, I can understand why from an outside view it's weird.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I like Titus, Chara and Joey for town currently. I'll post more on why later. Chara when you're back can you respond to my post?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 26, Varsoon wrote:It's almost as if I insinuated you were scum and that I couldn't trust you as our leader AND that your anime gimmick is really lame--did you take that all to heart and get so peeved you had to come back swatting?
Also, the irony of this post is that my avatar is from a game, not anime. Had I posted an image of Alexander the Great. You wouldn't have had an issue. But, it's interesting. You never really stated why you think I'm scum. Tell me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 121, BuJaber wrote:What makes you think I didn't consider that?

I find it scummy and I went with it. You could use the same argument with every scummy move. Are they really doing that which is obviously scummy? At some point the answer is yes. I wouldn't know unless I test the theory.

Also I did not hammer. One vote is not as final as you make it soubd. Why is it wrong to vote first based on the posts that actually exist and then continue to look at interactions between you?
If you found it scummy, why not explain it then? Why not explain it before now so others can understand your read?

And I never said your vote was a hammer, so why misrep?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 121, BuJaber wrote:As for the 2nd post of yours you're reading too much into it. Maybe I didn't need to say it but I did. In my mind it made it clearer exactly what I'm trying to say.
Don't like this response.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 131, Almost50 wrote:Anyone who votes Koki for the host from now on I'll declare war on. He's my scum partner. Don't let the evil triumph.
Is there a reason you scumread me so much? We've talked a few times how every time you're town you scumread me when I'm town. Yet you give no pause? Especially after the last game that just got endgamed. Is there something I did or didn't do in previous games?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 136, Varsoon wrote:I can not trust you, especially as leader. Why? Because you self-voted for leader IMMEDIATELY in a game where those votes can't be taken back.
I do not like the anime gimmick. Or VN Gimmick. Really, it's an avatar-posting gimmick. Why does that make you scum? It's a common distancing/fluff tactic that propels the game rhetoric into obnoxious roleplay--it does nothing to help gamesolve. As a moderator and frequent player on-site, I've seen that sort of posting reflect scum and anti-town mentalities time and time again.
1. A lot of people voted for themselves, what makes me different except that I happened to post on the game first?

2. You seem to have a bias against me because of who I am, so I would like to hear your unbias opinion. If I do this every game, what makes me scum in particular? I've played many games on this site and every game I have done this. Besides your bias (which is based off the first post in the game, and is proven NAI since I do that every game) what is the scumread?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 136, Varsoon wrote:I do not like your retaliatory vote on me. You're actively bashing setup spec in a game with public mechanics, which is anti-town at least. Maybe it's OBVIOUS to you, but I'm working with a limited set of information. If anything, your scumflip would confirm to me that scum DON'T have knowledge of all/any of the resolutions because it's 'obvious' to you that we should keep scum for gaining that knowledge. Another big part of this is that dunkerdoodles was supporting you for leader out the gate and I voted him, but you returned to vote for me, which comes off heavily like a chainsaw, especially if you're both scum gambiting around just propelling lots of early congress votes/momentum onto your side.
I'm not sure where I bashed public mechanics at all. Can you show me?

And I need you to look at it from my point of view, not yours. As scum partners, why would they just vote without any thought to me? I can see what you mean from an outside view. But say you self voted for leader and he replied to you as he did to me. What would your reaction and thoughts be?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 139, Gamma Emerald wrote:These seem good. I am kinda TRing you tbh.
Why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 142, Varsoon wrote:Now he props up self-meta while simultaneously dishing out a "you're town" appeasement to A50.
Trash.
No. It's because me and A50 have this talk EVERY game together. Look it up. He can also confirm this. I can link you the games. It's not self meta. It's me trying to get a read on him. If he's just doing it out of habit, or an easy excuse for a scum vote.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 147, Almost50 wrote:
In post 140, Kokichi Oma wrote:Is there a reason you scumread me so much? We've talked a few times how every time you're town you scumread me when I'm town. Yet you give no pause? Especially after the last game that just got endgamed. Is there something I did or didn't do in previous games?
1- I'm not SRing you. I'm being overly cautious with you just in case. I would rather the host be someone I trust I can read somehow.

2- I don't even know who the scum team were in that game (aside from Gamma)
1. Then how does that warrant a vote? Or was it RVS, cause at that point of the game it was out of RVS quickly.

2. I think Mulch posted it. You can go look.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: BuJaber

I'm adding Varsoon to the town like, because he brings up good reasons, even though they are wrong and bias.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pile* not like
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 150, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 146, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 139, Gamma Emerald wrote:These seem good. I am kinda TRing you tbh.
Why?
1) your reads align with mine quite a bit; mirror tell
2) I like your posting so far
3) Varsoon's interactions with you feel like scum tunneling town rn
I disagree with #3. Do you have experience with him or something?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I feel like Varsoon is skipping over other people's content to go after KO
it feels like his play from This Game is for pieguyn (pieguyn now goes by pienyan) with how he also tunneled drealmerz7
KO no, this is scum!Varsoon
Link? I think his posting even if it's wrong is good. But, he could just be a good scum player.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 159, BuJaber wrote:@koki - I wasn't trying to represent what you said, I was using hammer as an analogy for something that can't be changed. That's because in your post you make it sound like my vote on you is a mistake that I can't correct. But I have plenty of time to change my mind.
You said you voted me for "claiming evil" or was that a joke.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 162, BuJaber wrote:Honestly? No it wasn't. It was in RVS but not a joke. You claimed leader of an evil organization, so I voted for you.

Then when I reread the game to see where I want to vote, I kept it on you because I thought more about dunker voting you for host and came up with the conclusions above. And I didn't notice anything in your other posts that convinces me enough to change my mind.
So you're saying I'm scum because I said something NAI?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 168, Nero Cain wrote:I'd be down for a Bu wagon. His argument that Koki is scummier than Dunk and that Koki's alignment will tell us about Dunk's alignment is just ridiculous.
I agree
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 170, BuJaber wrote:And if you want to lynch me go forth and good luck for the rest of the game.

This game is filled with veterans. New players are often discriminated against in terms of how they play. Fact of life.
Why do defensive?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Bu, it shows you have been playing just as long as me, so why use the 'new person' defense?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 180, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i think bujaber is town
Why? And what's your thoughts about everyone's view of us 2?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 192, Chara wrote:Kokichi is actually my best vote for town, too, based on his string of posts. i can go into detail... later. if i feel like it.
Varsoon's behaviour towards him is really not something i agree with. i don't think Kokichi's done anything to warrant it. but it does point somewhat towards a town Varsoon.
I agree with you on Varsoon.

And if I'm your top town so far, vote for me as your Ultimate Supreme Leader.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 195, brassherald wrote:
In post 177, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 91, Venmar wrote:
In post 28, brassherald wrote:
@Mod For the votes for who is to host the World Congress, are those a "one and done" vote like Delegates?
Yes. Once you cast your delegate(s) when voting for a host OR a resolution, you cannot take back the delegates that you have cast for the rest of that voting cycle.
oh
The fact that you used your vote without knowing this troubles me.

VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
This is the worst reasoning for voting. How would that make you vote him? If they were scum, it's likely that scum probably talked about it. Even if scum didn't talk about it, them not reading the fine print of the rules in NAI. Some people just go into the game without reading the rules of a mechanic.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 202, ActionDan wrote:Even if kochi were the Towniest town to town I wouldn't want him making any world Congress choices or decisions of any kind.

Ill read thread on train I suppose
Why? When I was Daughter in that game we were in together, did I not do a good job? I know you were scum and lost, but still. No one suspected me as the Hider and I got all town. Or is there another reason you are saying this?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 208, ActionDan wrote:No you got lucky. That game is expressly why I wouldn't want you in a position to make any kind of decision.
Please tell me how I got "lucky" I correctly got 4 straight towns as Hider. I also lynched scum Day 1. I also wanted you lynched and sucessfully softed my hider targets without being suspected by your team at all. But, I want to hear why I was "lucky"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well to me, it just seems like a false narrative to throw shade in my direction. You understand why I think that, right?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 214, brassherald wrote:Let me ask a general question, for the world congress host, do we want to have someone who is definitely town, or definitely a good player?
Well, if it's everyone's townread, they will die N1. And just because someone is a good player, doesn't mean they will be good this game or that they are even town at all.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 213, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I'm gonna try to break this down

Koki lynched d1
flips scum
Indicates Dunker could have been pushing a buddy as leader
flips town
Dunker probably genuinely trusted Koki

Dunker lynched d1
flips scum
Koki either buddy pushed as leader or town framed or thought of as a leader who would be weak
flips town
absolutely nothing on Koki

So it would make sense to flip Koki first out of those two
time to see who said the opposite, they're probably scum
btw this has nothing to do with my actual lynching plans, I think Koki is town and don't really have a read on Dunker yet
I don't get this at all.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like even Dunk admitted to not knowing they couldn't change votes, so none of that really matters.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It's up to you. There is no one I trust more than myself, so I voted myself. I can't speak as to what you determine to choose as a host, because it will likely be different for everyone.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 223, Varsoon wrote:
In post 145, Kokichi Oma wrote: I'm not sure where I bashed public mechanics at all. Can you show me?
You voted me and called me out for discussing 'the obvious' when it came to the setup. Making sure everyone is on the same ground level of mechanics comprehension in a game with important public mechanics is incredibly important, but you were quick to jump down my throat for that.

I'm very lost on what you're trying to ask in the next two questions. Use some proper nouns.
I mean, that's not even mechanics, that's just common sense. That's like saying. "We shouldn't have mafia lead the lynches"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 145, Kokichi Oma wrote:And I need you to look at it from my point of view, not yours. As scum partners, why would they just vote without any thought to me? I can see what you mean from an outside view. But say you self voted for leader and he replied to you as he did to me. What would your reaction and thoughts be?
And I need you to look at it from my point of view, not yours. As scum partners, why would Dunk just vote without any thought to me? I can see what you mean from an outside view. But say you self voted for leader and Dunk replied to you as he did to me. What would your reaction and thoughts be?

@Varsoon. Better?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 234, Chara wrote:Kokichi i saw your question, i'll respond in a bit. if i forget it's just that Almost hasn't done anything to make me want to scumread him, and even voting you despite not knowing how to read you is something he could do as town.
Varsoon: take whatever i say with a grain of salt since i've never played with scum Kokichi. this weird play is completely in line with danganronpa mafia (like they really feel identical, though this time i don't have confirmation he's town), and i think everything he's done has made
sense
from the POV of someone who is Kokichi. his appeals all feel really similar as well. i might check the scumgame he mentioned, though. Kokichi, shoot me a link to that?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=74405

I got converted to Cult like Day 4, but still I was scum the other Days.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I will admit, Varsoon's votes have felt a bit OMGUS now after that Gamma vote.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 248, Almost50 wrote:
In post 247, Shaziro wrote:ActionDan and Titus, thoughts on Ranmaru?
Why these two in specific?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 251, Titus wrote:Kochi has the most votes to lynch
No I don't.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Dear Joey,

Do you wish to sign a Mutual Defense Treaty between our 2 Nations?

Kindly,
Kokichi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 256, BuJaber wrote:@Koki - then I apologize for lumping you with the vets. I assumed you were an alt. I assume most new players to be alts. I haven't thought about why. Some just sound like they know a lot of players. If I'm defensive is because you are counterwagoning me which means either I'm getting shade thrown at me by scum or it's a case of TvT and one of us ends up dead.
This is just wrong. Because I gave reasons for scumreading you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also if you think that we could be TvT why are you still voting me? And why aren't you trying to get more info from me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Creature

Let's get this. Not feeling the BuJab vote as much any more.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 269, Ranmaru wrote:TOWN [Ranmaru > Chara > Joey > Marshy > Titus > Varsoon > Action Dan > Shaziro | Dunk > Almost50 > Kokichi > Gamma > Brass > Klazam > Buja > Joda > Pidgey > Assemble | Elbirn > Creature > Nero Cane] SCUM
This seems very specific for 10 pages in
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vote creature, he's scum. Also vote me as your leader.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes, he plays lurking as scum. So vote him.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gamma and chara, vote me as your leader.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I've been playing mafia since October.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Joey vote Creature.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 326, Joey_ wrote:Dear Cuckichi,

You can't expect our Nation to denounces another Nation when they literally haven't showed up at the UN Council as of yet.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
As show of good faith, I will not retaliate your nation. But, Creature does this when he's a terrorist nation.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 328, marshy wrote:
In post 326, Joey_ wrote:Dear Cuckichi
LOL

and oh yeah kokichi? not bad for a newer player. i hereby declare a wishing of hope for productivity in kokichis mafia career
Thanks.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 332, Elbirn wrote:To that end, I'm very much in favor of the dynamic duo of Kokichi and Chara as our hosts
Vote me then.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Elbrin being voted is kind of random. Also Brass seems a bit defense.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Varsoon, I'd like you to expand on your Gamma read. From an outside view it just looks like 2 OMGUS votes so far.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 433, Varsoon wrote:You really do like using the 'from and outside view' as a phrase a lot, don't you?
Yes, because a lot of people don't know how to look at the game from not their POV.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 445, Joey_ wrote:Fucking please, im just sayin'g not to push the guy, i dont want him to claim anything and i prefer if people wouldn't claim their nationality, so i can throw that back at you asking Dunk
What's wrong with Nationality? If I said I was Caesar, would that effect my alignment?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We should elect before we lynch.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wild Pidgey fled!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll catch up in a bit.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 467, brassherald wrote:
In post 466, BuJaber wrote:I have more to say about that but are you actually claiming it or not?
I am not, I was toying with that claim or a claim of Masons with Nero for my final part of my gambit.

I'm an innocent child.
Why would you claim this when you are nowhere near a lynch? Like, I don't understand the reasoning for this at all.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 485, brassherald wrote:
In post 477, Joey_ wrote:@brass you realize that being scummy on purpose while softing that your behavior is role related defeats it’s own purpose, even more so considering town is much more inclined to push someome scummy softing than scum knowing you are a real pr. If you wanna slayers gambit then go balls deep, dont half ass it
Okay, learning process. I apologize to all town that I did so poorly at my attempted play. I'm going to get better. I'll probably be the night kill
In post 486, Venmar wrote:
Brassherald has revealed himself as an
Innocent Child!
He is guaranteed to be aligned with town.
I'm not sure we should make Brass Host leader because he will 100% be night kill tonight. And I feel he could essentially be a 3rd Host because his opinion would have a lot of weight anyway. This way we get a town block of 3 instead of 2.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 500, Shaziro wrote:
In post 497, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 496, Shaziro wrote:you don't want to have to justify why you're unhappy with Ranmaru but fine with me doing the same thing.
ummmm I saw your point and moved on.
Not good enough, sorry.

Anyone who has not voted for a World Congress host needs to be voting Brass, as they are modconfirmed town. Do the damn thing. You literally -can't- have a stronger townread.
Just explained why I disagree with this, hopefully others agree.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 516, brassherald wrote:It's probably easiest for me to list the people I am flat out against making the runner up.

Kokichi, Dunker, Almost50, and Creature.
Why would you be against me? I'm not sure I understand your reason for being against me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 578, brassherald wrote:Since my post seems to have been lost to the internet ether. Kokichi is both a scumlean for me and in my view, a bit of a wild card. Even if he was townlean from me, I don't want someone who is as unpredictable as I have seen him be.
Now I'm glad you'll likely be N1'd. I've caught you when you were obvious scum before. Do you find my game different than the one you replaced out of when I caught you as scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 621, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Pidgy

Explain why you picked Tutus over the confirmed Town slot.
Ummm. I don't like this post or the post after this.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 623, pidgey wrote:And yeh i know mu allignment, its green. Probably unlike yours
I was townleaning Pidgey, but this post looks so faked. Sigh.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 632, Joey_ wrote:Kokichi, nero, shazam are imo close to be lock town and don’t underestimate kokichi, hes a good player
1. Thanks for the compliment, you're a good player too.

2. If you think I'm a good player, how do you know I'm not tricking you right now? What makes you wanna have me as "lock town"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 652, brassherald wrote:
In post 651, Varsoon wrote:
@Brass:
Dunno if you got back to me or whatever, but did you figure anything out from your attempt at gambiting around IC? iirc you didn't have anything conclusive, but I could be wrong and also you've had more time to think on it now.
I did respond, but, I really think Dunker is scum.

I also got a few town reads from it, but not as much as I was hoping. I do think revealing with the World Congress still up for grabs ended up being a better play than anything I was able to do with my gambit, though.
For the record as to why I didn't scumread you when you were doing your gambit thing. When I caught you as scum last game, you had a few particular tells, which you didn't express so far this game. So there was no reason to scumread you at the time.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 669, Varsoon wrote:Any town that we make leader would be a likely NK target, Kokichi. All the same, any host we put up might be able to pull protectives, too.
If we have an innocent child, then it's likely mafia have a strong arm. And what would be better. Having one of the IC and World leader alive. Or having them be the same person and die.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 674, brassherald wrote:
In post 671, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 578, brassherald wrote:Since my post seems to have been lost to the internet ether. Kokichi is both a scumlean for me and in my view, a bit of a wild card. Even if he was townlean from me, I don't want someone who is as unpredictable as I have seen him be.
Now I'm glad you'll likely be N1'd. I've caught you when you were obvious scum before. Do you find my game different than the one you replaced out of when I caught you as scum?
Yes that's part of my issue here. You were town there.

And please don't imply that I replaced out because of you. If you read the dead thread you know why I replaced
Never said you replaced out because of me. And how is that part of the issue???? I was town and I caught scum??
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Brass is saying he doesn't want me to be leader because I've caught scum before. Coming from the guy who uses the IC shot day 1 when it would be much better for it to be used in later days.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 682, Varsoon wrote:I think it's more likely that there's just multiple NKs present.
It's possible, I could see a SK actually. I'm not too sold on 2 mafia, and I don't think it's really needed to be discussed right now until we see night kills.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 684, Almost50 wrote:
In post 675, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 621, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Pidgy

Explain why you picked Tutus over the confirmed Town slot.
Ummm. I don't like this post or the post after this.
I don't like your post not liking my post.
Well, you've confirmed yourself that you can't read me, so maybe that's a good thing that you don't like it (if you are town). :P
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 686, Almost50 wrote:
In post 676, Kokichi Oma wrote:I was townleaning Pidgey, but this post looks so faked. Sigh.
So, how do you like that post of mine now?? :P
I still think Pidgey is townish slightly, one post won't change that. As for you, I don't know what my read on you yet is. I think Chara is town so I will rely on her for a read on you since she knows you well.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 690, brassherald wrote:Okay Kokichi is town, he's being just as unbearable as ever now. That's what I saw in the past that I hadn't seen here
Unbearable? How? I'm just trying to be truthful.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 695, brassherald wrote:Also, some people can be honest without being a douchebag. I don't think you can, Kokichi.
Apologies if I hurt your feelings, wasn't the intention. Do you forgive me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I do feel Dunker is an easy vote. Dunker hasn't done anything townie at all. But, I would like to get this WC thing figured out first.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I could get on board with a klazam lynch.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 787, Klazam wrote:
In post 786, Kokichi Oma wrote:I could get on board with a klazam lynch.
What's stopping you? I'm curious
Waiting for WC to be finalized.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 800, Shaziro wrote:Hrmmm...Creature, Varsoon, Almost50. If they are all scum, there is undoubtably a team in there somewhere. Guess I'll look for some associatives.
..What?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 804, BuJaber wrote:Kokichi - you don't see any benefit in forcing scum to target the IC? From what I understand world leader changes anyway every day. If brass lives we vote him again if he doesn't we dont. The 'term' for hosting isn't until death. And if they choose not to we have a confirmed townie as host for subsequent days.
Okay? And he will die if he's both. If he's not the WC host, then there is a chance they kill the host.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That whole Varsoon/BuJab convo was pointless. Who cares about setup spec right now. Find mafia and give reasons. The longer that goes on the more anti town it is.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes. But host gets an extra vote. We need for that person to be alive. To have more influence.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 845, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Wooooow way to be a massive dick! He had work you asshole, and that was stated there I believe.
How? I was just saying that the game he replaced out in. Not that he replaced out BECAUSE I caught him as scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 952, Titus wrote:@Kokichi Oka, I have felt a general pattern of you trying to push for control and dominance early, even against confirmed town. I am trying to understand your objective in this and what you are seeking to do. It feels rather desperate, which seems odd for any day 1. What is it you were hoping to achieve day 1?
This is such a weird question. Are you asking me why I want to be in control and trust myself over others?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 847, Titus wrote:
Wooooow way to be a massive dick! He had work you asshole, and that was stated there I believe.
+1, This guy cannot be a leader.
This is so funny, they think I'm an asshole because they read a sentence wrong.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 928, Kiana Kaslana wrote:hi Kokichi.
Hello, friend!

After you catch up, let me know your thoughts. Don't vote on leader until after that, since it can't be changed.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 955, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 847, Titus wrote:
+1, This guy cannot be a leader.
This is so funny, they think I'm an asshole because they read a sentence wrong.
For the record, this post by Titus is scummy, trying to throw shade on something that was cleared up already. I think Titus sees me as a threat to be back up leader for some reason. I can only see scum motivation from that, so it's possible she's scum here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also I was going to tell people to get back on Creature, so I'm glad people are.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hope you find it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, we won't lynch until the WC is figured out completely.

Creature should be the lynch today for sure, when we do.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 962, Titus wrote:
In post 954, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 952, Titus wrote:@Kokichi Oka, I have felt a general pattern of you trying to push for control and dominance early, even against confirmed town. I am trying to understand your objective in this and what you are seeking to do. It feels rather desperate, which seems odd for any day 1. What is it you were hoping to achieve day 1?
This is such a weird question. Are you asking me why I want to be in control and trust myself over others?
Not just being in control but why do you disparage others to do so. Why do you seek power over confirmed town? Why do you feel that Creature is good over Klazam? Why do you seem to ignore what isn't directly relevant to what you are pushing?

In short, what is your agenda?
1. I don't play down. Who have belittled out of you or Elbrin? (Except when you just made that scummy post and did the same to me.) I made an argument that IC shouldn't be WC leader that's all.

2. Creature is a meta read and he's posting elsewhere and avoiding this game. He's scum for sure.

3. I haven't been ignoring anything, I have the most posts in the game. I've been in every discussion. The only one I don't like is setup spec which is silly to do when we haven't even voted on WC or seen flips or night deaths. Why are you misrepping me? It seems like you're more worried about me being in WC over you, based on your posts. Not the other way around.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 966, brassherald wrote:This Titus v. Kokichi thing really makes me want to thrust the mantle onto Elbirn and laugh as the town does what town does best and screws over three people at once.
It's not really me vs titus, more like Titus throwing shade and I'm calling her out on it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The fact that she used that post and said "yeah he can't be leader" and didn't bother to quote the one where it was a misunderstanding is questionable. It shows she was just using it to throw shade.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

No one vote Creature anymore until the WC is solved. Don't want an accident hammer.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1005, Titus wrote:3. If you've been in every discussion then why is your stance on Klazam so murky and why do you insist on Creature being the lynch only AFTER Klazam takes off?
This is a flat out lie, I voted Creature awhile ago.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1005, Titus wrote:4. You've mentioned me being afraid of you being leader. That's pretty accurate when you place yourself above confirmed town. You place your methods as the only ones that have value. You dismiss Varsoon's scumhunting rather than engage him.
This is also a misrep. When did I ever say I am above confirmed town? I didn't dismiss Varsoon either, I engaged him. Look at my iso and you'll see most of my beginning posts were engaging him, so this is another flat out lie.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Titus is probably scum for these horrible takes.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1020, brassherald wrote:
In post 1017, ActionDan wrote:If he swings 2nd place to Non-Kokichi I'll do that.
I'm going to be putting it on Titus, as discussed before, but right now, your vote, Creature's vote and Kiana's vote are out there. As the only confirmed town in the game, I'm holding on to my vote to make sure that none of the three remaining delegates are put in by a rogue voter.
Anyone but titus at this point. Do you not see her misrepping me constantly?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1052, BuJaber wrote:Chara/gamma/klazam/titus/ran/nero/koki all seem better flips.
What even is this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1057, BuJaber wrote:Indeed.

I'd probably put them in this order. Some of these are based on my own reads; some based on reads of others (like say a townread of mine is confidently towreading someone they'd be lower in the list)

{Gamma, klazam}
{Titus, nero}
{Kiko}
{Chara, ran}
You say this yet you're not voting chara or Ran and you're voting Nero.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1061, BuJaber wrote:You're looking at it upside down.

I stated intent to vote klazam after brass becomes host.
Ok. Then why aren't you voting gamma or klazam?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Creature and Kiana sneak your votes for me. Let's make this Civilization great again.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1067, Varsoon wrote:I guess *trust* is the more accurate word.
Yeah, okay.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1068, brassherald wrote:
In post 1065, Kokichi Oma wrote:Creature and Kiana sneak your votes for me. Let's make this Civilization great again.
I've already explained why it doesn't matter so much who the runner up is, I chose Titus simply because enough people want to see her resolution. Other than choosing the resolution, the two of you have exactly the same say in what actually happens.

Also, asking obvious scum to vote for you may not be the best idea as town... I'm considering whether this is AI or not.
I don't care if he's obvious scum, I want his vote hahaha.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1071, Klazam wrote:I really want to vote for Kokichi at the moment, but im not sure if the posts is scum motivated or troll motivated. I think more of the latter. Gamma is a good place to be.
Vote me then, big boy. Why are you throwing shade and not following up on it? If you really thought it was 'troll motivated' you would have said that first instead of wanting to vote me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1081, Klazam wrote:Why were you reluctant to vote me, but eager to vote creature so quick?

I think Kok looks the worst in that series of votes regarding creature.
This post is so bad. I explained my reasons but you picking out parts of my iso to fit your narrative is weird.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay. Brass and Titus what did the PMs say. Also Creature is 100% the lynch. Brass trust us who have meta on him, this is 100% his scum game. I also highly recommend vigging Klazam.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You're wrong. Lynch him.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

And okay, we can wait.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1176, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1174, Kokichi Oma wrote:You're wrong. Lynch him.
No thanks, he's actually engaging for now
No he's not. He made 3 posts about nothing.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1178, brassherald wrote:The list of resolutions is in, I asked the mod for confirmation of whether I am allowed to discuss the contents as I do not want to be modkilled for violating rules.
Excitement. Can we have Titus name hers first in the event they are different and she's scum hiding something.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Good timing, Titus.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Titus. We are waiting on you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't like the idea of barring people from WC hosts. As down the line we may have inno reports on people who were scummy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Jail keep Brass 100% no need for debating that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #129) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1196, brassherald wrote:We can ban gold, silk or crab.
What does this mean?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1202, brassherald wrote:
In post 1200, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1196, brassherald wrote:We can ban gold, silk or crab.
What does this mean?
We have a ban gold, ban silk, or ban crab option to put up. We get to vote on a temporary ban of these luxury resources.

I have no relevant information that will help with it, and I have a feeling that the people who do know about it will not step forward with it since these luxury resources may have to do with their wincon.
Does anyone have any info on any of this? [Without outing anything important] I could see it being farmed to use an ability. But I have no clue either.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I say ban gold. Only cause I can see that being something mafia needs?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I say go with the Jail keep on brass.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll wait for tonight then.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 278, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Creature

Let's get this. Not feeling the BuJab vote as much any more.
In post 315, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vote creature, he's scum. Also vote me as your leader.
In post 317, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yes, he plays lurking as scum. So vote him.
In post 373, Kokichi Oma wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 452, Kokichi Oma wrote:We should elect before we lynch.
In post 796, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 787, Klazam wrote:
What's stopping you? I'm curious
Waiting for WC to be finalized.
In post 958, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also I was going to tell people to get back on Creature, so I'm glad people are.

In post 961, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yeah, we won't lynch until the WC is figured out completely.

Creature should be the lynch today for sure, when we do.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Klazam, I'm the one who started the original creature wagon. And I only got off to say we should figure out WC. I got back on to out pressure but told no one else to vote till we got WC done. So...What are you even trying to say?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Creature is the lynch later. Then vig klazam.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1220, Klazam wrote:So in that hypothetical, why didn't you vote me in the first place? You could've easily said the same thing you said after the creature vote, if you voted me, yeah? I mean, you held off on voting me and not him. That's what doesn't look right to me.

Also why am I the vig target? A lynch on me returns much more information than a lynch on creature would, yeah?
It's literally explained in the quotes.

And cause I'm sure on creature, you're most likely mafia though.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then ban gold.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1226, Klazam wrote:Guess I'm done with that line of questioning. I trust you none at all, and I propose we don't listen to you.

Don't ban gold.
:lol:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Definitely ban gold now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1242, Titus wrote:
In post 1240, brassherald wrote:I've done my part, Titus, I would suggest you do the same, and lets get to delegate voting.
I am leaning towards

1) Peacekeeping Brassherald
2) Sciences funding
3) Embargo Kokchi
Embargoing me is a scumclaim. You need to Peacekeep Brass right now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Everyone is just being dumb. Embargoing me is a scumclaim, though. There is no reason to embargo anyone. And we should be banning gold.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh, they were phrased? What was gold's? So do all 6 things automatically go through? Or how does this work?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Banning gold is more important vote than embargoing me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

can you describe how all 3 are defined?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gold always brings corruption in the game, which is why i think banning it for N1 is a good idea.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think I'd go banning Silk and Gold then in that case.

What do you think of Titus purposely leaving Gold off her over an embargo?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Leaving Gold off the voting table when it's said to be greed based is bad, over an embargo.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It's not HER choice, it's yours as the clear. This is why I didn't want someone I didn't trust as back up in WC.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

There is people that might have info on Gold that we can have a discussion about. Her picking Embargo over it is weird as hell.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1284, Titus wrote:
In post 1276, Kokichi Oma wrote:There is people that might have info on Gold that we can have a discussion about. Her picking Embargo over it is weird as hell.
Players pushing Gold is information. That's why I announced rather than just doing it. Any particular reason why you feel Gold needs to be banned in particular?
Because we should have a discussion on Gold.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1297, Nero Cain wrote:or maybe Koki is a leprechaun.

Don't ban me gold!
What?? I'm saying to BAN gold.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Brass you're an awful leader, by the way.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1324, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ah ok

kokichi why r u acting powertown

ur not normally like this
This is a flat out lie.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Please show me a link of where I don't act like this, so I can show you multiple links of where I do.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We should be advancing like Titus originally had and put Gold on the table as well. Embargo is likely no one can send anything or I can send anything to them. Which is silly to do right now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Point it out then, Dunker. Show us so we know you aren't lying.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So if I'm acting different does that mean you scumread me?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why is my role a discussion. I wouldn't care if there was an embargo on me IF THERE WEREN'T BETTER CHOICES.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then why aren't you voting me? And why did you say "power towning"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1340, brassherald wrote:
In post 1336, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1319, brassherald wrote:If Kokichi is town, there should be no issue with being embargoed, likely a VT, then.
Disagree. There's nothing to suggest that she's a VT.

Town with an overinflated value of self-worth is a thing and that's how I'm leaning with Koki.
I'm saying statistically speaking, Town!Kokichi would also be Vanilla since there will be more vanilla townies than PRs.

That being said, if I'm going to lead, I need to accept that not everyone, even within the town itself, will agree with my decisions. But, Titus, you were chosen as a leader as well, you can make your own call on which one you think is best for town when you get to the third choice.
You realize there is a chance she's scum correct? And YOU'RE the one who chose her, not us. Why not make the decision? We have a chance to advance something and potentially ban gold which can lead to corruption. Why shouldn't that be on the table? The fact that she didn't even put it on the table in the first place is very suspicious
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1342, brassherald wrote:If you disagree with the choices Titus makes today, vote against her resolutions and convince everyone to put someone else in these positions tomorrow.
No, now you're just trying not to take blame if it's wrong. Can you tell me what the harm of advancing and having gold on the discussion is? Why wouldn't we want to advance and why wouldn't we want to have Gold as a discussion for banning?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1344, Dunkerdoodles wrote:well, theoretically, you could have a role related reason for acting this way, or wanting gold banned so badly, so i didn't want to lock it in as wolfing so
It's not the gold. It's the fact she chose embargo over things that could help us. Now I'm upset she might not choose to advance.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1348, Dunkerdoodles wrote:and why couldn't embargo help us?

you also know there's 2 resolutions to choose from right?
which im assuming are the gold/crab thing and the embargo
Why not have all options out on the table?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1349, brassherald wrote:
In post 1345, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1342, brassherald wrote:If you disagree with the choices Titus makes today, vote against her resolutions and convince everyone to put someone else in these positions tomorrow.
No, now you're just trying not to take blame if it's wrong. Can you tell me what the harm of advancing and having gold on the discussion is? Why wouldn't we want to advance and why wouldn't we want to have Gold as a discussion for banning?
Tomorrow, if I am around, Gold ban will be suggested. I would rather save that one for night 2, when people would presumably have earned some gold and would be looking to spend it.

I'm not trying to avoid the blame, again, if people feel that I have been wrong, let them not vote me to host tomorrow. Hell, I'll say right now, I think Joey_ or Nero are good hosts. We're going to be held accountable just like any politician.
Fine, but I just disagree with this. It's likely mafia has to use gold for something. And it's likely they will use it N1.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Now that's over with, let's all be friends again and lynch Creature.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ban Gold, Ban Crabs, Ban Silk, Peackeeping Brass, Fund Arts for Everyone, Fund Science for Brass.

How is that hard at all.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #168) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How did Embargo come up before any of those after the 3 you chose?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #169) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1355, Nero Cain wrote:just to clarify something but may not mean anything at all...the gold that's being proposed to be banned is a luxury resource. It makes ppl happy in the game. It is NOT the same as gold that you use to buy shit with. Although, you DO get like +2 to gold (+3 with some building) for each gold resource.
Yeah, I know. But, I'm thinking more of the lines of the corruption that comes with Gold in the game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #170) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I've last played Civilization 5, so I figured it was the same. But, maybe not.

https://www.civfanatics.com/civ3/strate ... c-edition/
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #171) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1358, Nero Cain wrote:Why are we not protecting our natural wonders? Am I really the only hippie here?!?
I'm guessing we don't have one yet?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #172) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@Mod in terms of science advancement can it be used by anyone or is it more specific than that
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #173) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1361, Kokichi Oma wrote:I've last played Civilization 5, so I figured it was the same. But, maybe not.

https://www.civfanatics.com/civ3/strate ... c-edition/
Civilization 3**
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #174) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That's what I meant. So corruption isn't a thing at all in Civ 5?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #175) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Titus is very likely scum ftr.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #176) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I just figured corruption was a thing like it was in Civ 3. Basically if you're cities are far away from the capital, corruption grows. But there are ways to combat it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #177) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, that one.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #178) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1380, Elbirn wrote:Talk to me about why? Do you just think this because of (something about gold that I didn't really follow but will reread if you don't wanna rehash it), or is there more?
Just the way she's been acting overall. I talked about it earlier in replies to her before the gold thing.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #179) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1382, Nero Cain wrote:Why would you think a mechanic in Civ 3 was in Civ V if you've never played Civ V?
Because it was an important factor, figured it would be in it as well.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #180) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I say we up the buff for Brass, yeah. Like the fact that Titus didn't even bring it up as a suggestion is shady.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1391, Titus wrote:
In post 1386, Kokichi Oma wrote:I say we up the buff for Brass, yeah. Like the fact that Titus didn't even bring it up as a suggestion is shady.
That's my number 1 and you've said that repeatedly that jailkeeping Brass is not my priority. Stop the nonsense.
Wait so the peacekeeping is jailkeeping? If so that should be your first.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I agree with that. Okay, then Titus should have you peacekeeping as #1 and we should boost someone's science who we townread and ban gold.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1407, Titus wrote:
In post 1404, Kokichi Oma wrote:I agree with that. Okay, then Titus should have you peacekeeping as #1 and we should boost someone's science who we townread and ban gold.
Except for ban gold, I am right there. That's why my submissions are the way they are.

Do you think we should science boost brass?
We can't if he's being jailkept? Or does this happen during the day.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wait really? I never knew that. Okay then: peacekeep brass, boost Brass, ban gold
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Let's be friends, Varsoon. Nee-heehee~

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1418, Chara wrote:I wonder if you consider me a friend, Kokichi.
Of course!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Don't worry, Maestro. Korekiyo is mildly offensive to me too.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Brass?? Why would that even be a question.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #189) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1434, Nero Cain wrote:Oh, thank God you are here to repeat something I already talked about.
Funny
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #190) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1438, Klazam wrote:VOTE: gamma back to this

Over the past few pages, i think i understand kok's mindset a bit better.
Or you just realized you'd never get a mislynch from me today.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #191) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I didn't know we only got 2 choices out of the 6 and we only get to choose 1 of them
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #192) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Creature Don't remember if I voted this yet but lets finish up voting for peacekeep and lynch creature.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #193) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1577, Shaziro wrote:Then you should've been paying more attention tbh.
Pretty sure I have been, but just didn't realize that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #194) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hey Brass, going to need you to trust us on this that Creature is scum here. He should not be alive tonight.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #195) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1601, Nero Cain wrote:Why is this taking so long?

its obvious that we are gonna pass both so I'm not sure why you guys are dragging your feet.

[3] HEAL: SUPPORTING [Ban Luxury ~ Silk] Shaziro (1), Varsoon (1), Klazam (1)
[0] HURT: OPPOSING [Ban Luxury ~ Silk]

[8] HEAL: SUPPORTING [Congressional Peace-keeping ~ brassherald] Titus (1), Gamma Emerald (1), marshy (1), Almost50 (1), pidgey (1), BuJaber (1), Dunkerdoodles (1), ranmaru (1)
[0] HURT: OPPOSING [Congressional Peace-keeping ~ brassherald]

brassherald (2, currently +1 as Host), Nero Cain (1), Kiana Kaslana (1),
Kokichi Koma
(1), Creature (1),
Chara (1), Elbirn (1), ActionDan (1), Joey_
(1), Jodaxq (1)

the following bolded feet draggers are either horrible people or scum. 3 more votes on peacekeeping and the rest ban silk
He said that as long as there is more supporting than opposing, they will pass. so we don't even need to wait on more votes
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #196) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1603, Nero Cain wrote:though I guess tbf, since the resolutions pass as long as there are more heals than hurts, it doesn't matter that much and we could just power lynch Creature to end the day and both would still pass. Just seemed odd to me that players were being active and not voting the resolutions.
Oh okay, you said it here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #197) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1610, Varsoon wrote:So why are people so adamant about a Creature lynch?

When Creature wasn't around to vote, I didn't read that as alignment-indicative at all, dude was legit not on-site.
He's on the site now elsewhere and has been for 2 days.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #198) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1635, Joey_ wrote:Who do you plan on voting tomorow?
@nero
@koki
Klazam if he isn't vigged.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #199) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Creature or klazam is my lynches today

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”