(1) - Twomz
Peers
(1) - ZONEACE

Not voting
(2): Sikario8 , TheHermit

------

Day 6 - Can't touch this

ZONEACE
: Fine, now we can finally lynch Peers, that scumbag.
cicero
: No.
ZONEACE
: What do you mean by no? Who else should we lynch?
Kison
: You.
ZONEACE
: Me? WTF do you want to lynch me?
ooba
: You are the last wolf, and this is wolf hunting season. :)
ZONEACE
: Are you all retards? I'm not a wolf. Peers claimed Mafia on Day 4. How come you are letting him survive for three Days and now want to lynch me. I'm innocent for God's sake. I've never seen a game this ridiculous in my four years of scumhunting!
Peers
: Wait, don't lynch him. He is not the last wolf.
curiouskarmadog
: And why are you defending him? Is he Mafia with you?
Hjallti
: I don't believe Peers. Let's lynch ZONEACE anyway.
ZONEACE
: Well, I'm not going down so easily, bastards!
*puts both hands inside his jacket*

Twomz
: Is it now that he turns into a wolf?
TheHermit
: Watch out for leather accessories. That's what Tar and DAS used to transforn at will.

To everyone's surprise, ZONEACE does not take any leather object, instead he takes two guns that were hidden in his jacket.

ZONEACE
: MWAHAHAHHAAHAHA. Who is going to die first?
Malone
: You will.

All players turn their eyes to the old man's voice direction. There, four men armed to the teeth stand.

Eliot Ness
: ZONEACE, you are under arrest for income tax evasion and overuse of CAPITAL LETTERS. Surrender now, or face CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!
ZONEACE
: You will never take me alive! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
George Stone
: As you wish. :)

BAM
POW
BANG

Sikario8
: Wow! I'm going to sell this to rotten.com
*takes a picture of ZONEACE's dead body*

ZONEACE, mafioso, was lynched on day 6

MOD NOTE:

The flavor in this post is just a humorous summary of the conversations during the game. No alignement and no portion of the setup is revealed there.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

I'd like to start Day 7 by Sunday, but due to holidays don't worry if I can't start it before Wednesday.
On the other hand if ALL choices come early I could even start it on Saturday.
Anyway just stay around, this game just gets more and more interesting. :P
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

People who will have Limit Access during the following days please be kind and let me know by PM along with your night choice in case you have one.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Night 6 - Pigs

There were three players living in Nox Hill that could not stand taking a shower. The people called them "The Three Little Pigs".

The first little pig built his house with straw. One night came along a wolf, and knocked at the door, and said:

Wolf
: Little pig, little pig, let me come in.
Pig #1
: No, no, no. I won't let you come in, not by the hair on my chinny chin chin.
Wolf
: Then I’ll huff, and I’ll puff, and I’ll blow your house in.

So he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew his house in, and ate up the little pig.

ooba, sorcerer, was killed by the wolves

The second little pig built his house with wood. On that same night came along that same wolf, and knocked at the door, and said:

Wolf
Pig #2
Wolf

So he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew his house in, but as the wolf's tummy was full the pig was faster and hid in the house of the third little pig.

The third little pig built his house with brick. Came along the wolf, and knocked at the door, and said:

Wolf
Pig #3
Wolf

Well, he huffed, and he puffed, and he huffed and he puffed, and he puffed and huffed; but he could not get the house down. When he found that he could not, with all his huffing and puffing, blow the house down, he gave up and went home.

The second little pig shouted and jumped happily, and got shot in the chinny chin chin by the third little pig, who actually belongs to the mafia.

Kison, townie, was killed by the mafia

wikipedia wrote:Disney's version of the Big Bad Wolf.
First appearance Three Little Pigs (May 27, 1933)
Disney's House of Mouse
Mickey's House of Villains
Created by {{{created by}}}
Voiced by Billy Bletcher (classic shorts); Jim Cummings (House of Mouse)
Also known as Zeke Midas Wolf (real name).

The character's best known incarnation is the villain of Walt Disney's animation Three Little Pigs, directed by Burt Gillett and first released on May 27, 1933. The Wolf's voice was provided by Billy Bletcher. As in the folktale, he was a cunning and threatening menace. This version had a taste for disguising himself, but both the audience and the Pigs could easily see through the Wolf's disguises. The short also introduced the Wolf's theme song, "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?", written by Frank Churchill.

The short was so popular that Walt Disney produced several sequels, which also featured the Wolf as the villain. The first of them was named after him: The Big Bad Wolf, also directed by Burt Gillett and first released on April 14, 1934. In the next of the sequels, Three Little Wolves (1936), he was accompanied by three just-as-carnivorous sons. (These three sons were later reduced to just one who, in contrast to his father, was full of goodness and charm and a friend of the three little pigs.) The final cartoon featuring the Three Little Pigs and the Wolf, The Practical Pig, was released in 1939. With each successive short, the Wolf exhibits a fondness for dressing in drag, and even "seduces" Fiddler and Fifer Pigs (who become more and more clueless as to his disguises with each installment) with such disguises as "Goldielocks the Fairy Queen", Little Bo Peep, and a mermaid.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

With 7 players alive 4 votes are needed for a lynch.
Notice that the deadline will be in 21 days, as explained in the rules.
Game on.
Play with honor.
DR
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by cicero »

Vote Peers

You're all outta time my mafia friend.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

dammit...well this pretty much means I am dead tonight.

would rather hit the wolf tonight, for I dont believe the bit about a 2 person scum group..

Peers, is there anything you want to declare?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by cicero »

Well, I have some meta reasons to think TheHermit is scum. Something CA said in another game. We could put some more glances and pressure there I think.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:58 pm

worse case.

right now it is probably 2:1:4 (mafia:wolves:town)

if we kill peers, and both groups get a night kill that targets town tonight it will be.

1:1:2 tomorrow

we lynch one of the scum group it will be 1:2 (scum group:town) going into the night and then the next day it is a rock:scissors:paper toss up.

Cicero, you sure you want to lynch peers today?..or maybe we can scum hunt a bit first.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:03 pm

best case:

we are at 2:1:4

we take out peers then one of the scum group (most likely mafia) screw up and target the last wolf..that will put us at 1:1:3 tomorrow...

at any rate, this is the last day that I am alive...please let me make the most of it..

going to read a bit.....

also, glad ZA is gone.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by cicero »

/shrug. I'm all for the scum hunting prior to whoever gets it. I was more thinking along the lines of what if there IS only peers left and we keep him alive, lynch a townie and then get two NKs.

But I'm in no rush. We have a very good chance of hitting scum today given the numbers.

Like I said, TheHermit is probably scum. Only probably though. We should look closer at him. Trouble is ChocolateAttack is...opaque. But yeah, he's probably a good candidate for scrutiny.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:09 pm

if peers is the only mafia left, your claim of BV is worth shit in my book.

I am inclined to believe your claim (atm) and presume the game is balanced with 2 teams of 3.

I miss ooba, he had a good head on his shoulders.

going to reread.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:04 pm

Post by Peers »

Things I want to declare.... okay.

I really did think Kison was Wolf. My bad.

I'd like to declare my thanks for getting rid of my Godfather; him occasionally picking someone else to kill was threatening to get me bumped off early.

Right now, there's five possibilities for this game, as CKD mentioned.

1 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 5 Townies. You lynch me or the Wolf, doesn't matter, it becomes 1:4 tomorrow and you guys get one chance to lynch the wolf before it becomes LYLO.

1 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 5 Townies, you mislynch and hit a townie. It becomes 1:1:2 and the Town loses... we just have to decide which Scum group wins.

2 Mafia, 1 Wolf. 4 Townies. You lynch the Wolf, it becomes 2:3 tomorrow, and you're in LYLO for two straight days... but can still win.

2 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 4 Townies. You lynch me, and it becomes 1:1:2 tomorrow. See above.

2 Mafia, 1 Wolf, 4 Townies, and you mislynch. 2:1:1, Mafia wins.

The best thing for the town right now is to lynch the wolf; if I'm telling the truth, you can get me tomorrow. If I'm lying, you can still get me tomorrow. The only reason to lynch me is if you think I've been telling the truth -- it's just as good as hitting the wolf. If you think I've been lying, well... then you need to leave me alone, or you lose.

Kinda fun -- if you trust me, kill me. If you distrust me, you need to leave me alive.

There's one other possibility I'm amazed nobody has mentioned yet...

I'm the third Wolf. Which means you have two Mafia members out there and my whole performance has been an act to get the gullible Mafia to kill people for us. Which is amazingly implausible, but face it... it'd be cool, huh?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:25 pm

Post by ooba »

Go Town !!
TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:15 am

Post by TheHermit »

What it comes down to is, we CANNOT mislynch today. Absolutely cannot. Despite the inherent danger I would rather lynch the wolf today; 1:1:2 is a bad place for town to be, and I'm reasonably sure there is one member of the mafia remaining besides Peers. I'm going to reread on everyone still alive to try and find who it might be. But I'm not going to vote until I'm reasonably sure we're going to hit a wolf.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:45 am

Post by cicero »

Remind me again why me being BPV means there have to be three mafia. I am exactly what I say I am.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:13 am

Post by Peers »

cicero wrote:Remind me again why me being BPV means there have to be three mafia. I am exactly what I say I am.
Something about how there were two sorcerors and a wolvesbane, so if there really are two doctors (well, doctor/nurse, which seems as effective, if not moreso, than alternating-day sorcerors) and a bulletproof vest, then there must be even numbers of wolf and mafia.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:23 am

Post by cicero »

Oh right. That does make sense actually. I forgot Whome was a nurse.

There is indeed probably three mafia then. Especially since you hammered Zoneace yourself.

and of course because Zoneace is listed in the dead list as "mafioso" not "mafia godfather".

So how 'bout you cut ze crap, ya?

unvote. vote thehermit

Meta reasons plus the scummiest scumtell of them all. Ignoring my accusation completely whilst coming in to the game to be ever so uber-townie.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:52 am

still in my reread, but I think I am agreeing with cicero about hermit (or rather who he replaced)..more later.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:53 am

also I think twomz is peers' partner.

but I have to finish my reread, I might change my mind.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:22 am

Post by Twomz »

cicero wrote:Oh right. That does make sense actually. I forgot Whome was a nurse.

There is indeed probably three mafia then. Especially since you hammered Zoneace yourself.

and of course because Zoneace is listed in the dead list as "mafioso" not "mafia godfather".

So how 'bout you cut ze crap, ya?

unvote. vote thehermit

Meta reasons plus the scummiest scumtell of them all. Ignoring my accusation completely whilst coming in to the game to be ever so uber-townie.
Agree with bolded.

Vote: peers
if there are two mafia left then it would be a good idea to cut them down to one before it gets to a 2:2 or 2:1:1. And with seven players, that is tomorrow barring a lack of NKs.

Possible Scum
wolf - Hjallti (Kanaga (FeRnAnDo)) - unless putting ZA at L-1 was a gambit, is unlikely to be mafia.
wolf - cicero (Blight) - still think there's a possibility. I don't think he could be mafia, but it is still a possibility.
unknown - TheHermit (ChocolateAttack) - really, I dunno if or which he would be... there is a lot of metaing going on with him though, can someone explain that please?
unknown - Sikario8 (IH (thinktank)) - no real read on him.

Def. Scum
Peers - mafia (duh)

Def. Town
Me (because I know I am town)
CKD (ooba's death confirms it)

My suggestion is lynch peers today and see if there is a mafia kill or not. Worst case scenario is we have 1 mafia and 1 wolf. Best case is that we just have 1 wolf, although that is extremely unlikely. If there are two mafia left, then we can't afford to have both of them live through tonight.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:25 am

Post by cicero »

Meta on TheHermit's predecessor.

ChocolateAttack is going against me in another game. Mini 499. It is now over so I will quote it. In that game, at the very end, I am accusing him of being an SK. I raise the argument that he has stayed in that game while replacing as others because he has the very juicy and fun survival role of SK. He retorts by telling me that of the games he has recently replaced out of he was mafia in two of them. I, being, tenacious go and check his story. He is indeed mafia in one and town in the other (doc to be precise). One of these games is Open 43. Now over. The other he is dead in but it is ongoing so out of an abundance of caution I will just say that you can find it yourself with a quick search.

This evidence leads me to the conclusion that CA was therefore scum in this game.

I didnt ask CA to screw over theHermit in this game but once he did it I am in no position to ignore it. Particularly not in as delicate and close a game as this one. He is scum. If scum feels screwed over they can take solace in the fact that Karen screwed over the town side in quite a delicious way for a while. :)

But yeah, I still say TheHermit is ThePlay. Unless I am totally wrong, we hit EITHER a mafia OR the last wolf with him. If it is mafia that is the equivalent of hitting peers and we still have peers around to tell us if somehow he shoots the last wolf and gets blocked.

If he's the last wolf the advantage of his death is self-explanatory.

The only reason to not follow this meta is if you think CA was lying to me. Which is a perfectly reasonable supposition. I dont think he was but he could have been.

Other than that damning evidence, consider that the play from CA has been fairly non-inspiring. You cant find scumtells when someone barely plays. Which is why lynch all lurkers is a good motto.

As for other players - I think Twomz is town at the moment but it's touch and go.

I still need to reread sikario8 (and predecessors) and Hjallti and predecessors to deduce the last scum. I'm leaning toward Hjallti at the moment. As I recall this has something to do with your replacement meta evidence Mr. Twomz.

I reserve the right to change my mind at the drop of a hat. I'm funny like that.
TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:29 am

Post by TheHermit »

I ignored your original accusation because there was no meat to it. If I had jumped on it and professed my innocence, you would have said that I was being over defensive. And I would be over-defensive; what could I say to it? If you want me to respond to an accusation, back it up with evidence. Otherwise it's a waste of your time and mine to argue, "you're scum!" "Are not!" "Are too!" back and forth. So I don't see how you can claim this is a scumtell.

Now that you bring up evidence, though, I don't know how to respond to it. CA is, as far as I've noticed, not very crafty with his words. In fact, he's sorta dumb. I don't think he was lying to you. He's not clever enough for it, and there's no reason for him to lie. However, he might be referring to a mafia game on another site, or there may be another game he was in that was abandoned before it got a chance to get started. And yes, I know I'm grasping at straws. It is all I can do to respond against his argument, because I know his conclusion is wrong. I am not scum, but I also do not know Chocolate Attack's reasons for saying what he did. I do know that he definitely
should not
have said it, and this is exactly why.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Hjallti »

Even if cicero is right it feels like wrong to use that kind of evidence. I think cicero should have kept it for himself. It is pretty much a spoiler.
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:06 am

Post by cicero »

Hjallti wrote:Even if cicero is right it feels like wrong to use that kind of evidence. I think cicero should have kept it for himself. It is pretty much a spoiler.
Shrug. Sorry dude but I cant not know what someone tells me. Go yell at Chocolate Attack for being a dumbass. There's precious little evidence in this game. I use the metas I get. Hermit tells me he isnt scum, and yet no scumhunting doth I do see.

@hermit - the scumtell was you ignoring my mention completely. It wouldnt be over-defensive to just say "huh?". But you know how scumtells are. They were ever so effective on Karen and Green Day and Cephrir and Kison... you get the idea. I just think you're a good bet for a hangin'. You havent changed my mind. Got a better idea than you, I'd like to hear it.

Who is scum do you think Sikario or Hjallti?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”