Post by Dead Rikimaru »

FINAL VOTECOUNT

TheHermit
(4) - Hjallti , curiouskarmadog , Twomz , cicero

cicero
(1) - Peers

Not voting
(2): TheHermit , Jenter Brolincani

PS: The votecount is correct. When Peers voted TheHermit was already lynched.

------

Day 7 - You're the dog now, man

Hjallti
: Two wolves and a mafioso are gone, which scumbag should we lynch today?
Twomz
: I think we should lynch Peers.
Peers
: No! Let's get rid of those damn dogs!
Jenter Brolincani
: But who is the last wolf?
cicero
: TheHermit is. I know because I have a house in some other town and I saw one of his personalities drunk in a bar bragging about being scum here.
TheHermit
: Wait! This type of evidence can't be used in a fair trial.
curiouskarmadog
: Nah! I too have been suspecting you for quite some time. You are the lynch of the day for sure.

At that moment, as expected, TheHermit totally not surprisingly shapeshifts into his bestial self.

Peers
: zZzZzZzZz
cicero
: A furry? KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Jenter Brolincani
: It's incredible how we eventually get used to ANYTHING.

Coming out of nowhere, a little blonde girl wearing a red hood approaches the players. She has a deep aura of innocence and is followed by a cute little dog. Butterflies fly beautifully around her.

curiouskarmadog
: Can...this..be... Flyinghawk! Are you back?
BBHood
: Ewww, don't take me for that ripoff.
TheHermit
: Mwhahahaha! I ate Flyinghawk now I'm gonna eat you, little girl.
BBHood
: Not today. Now I'm the hunter...and you are the prey...

The little girl pulls a machine gun from her basket.
TheHermit laughs deeply, confident on his nightkill immunity.
He is struck by an array of silver bullets, and fall dead into pieces.
She pulls a knife from her basket and cut TheHermit's tongue off.

TheHermit, werewolf, was lynched on day 7

Twomz
: errr... why are you doing that?
BBHood
: This sells for a good price. ;)

She puts the piece of meat in her basket and starts walking away

Hjallti
: Wait little girl. Who are you? What do you want?
BBHood
: I'm a Dark Hunter. I'm just honing my skills for the real deal. Dead Rikimaru's DARKSTALKERS MAFIA, a mini theme game starting next month on mafiascum.net

MOD NOTE:

The flavor in this post is just a humorous summary of the conversations during the game. No alignement and no portion of the setup is revealed there.
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

It's now officially Night.
Sorry again for the lateness.
I'm going to send PMs to all players and won't start day 8 without everyoe confirmed.

About Chocolate Attack's behavior, the powers that be will be informed AFTER the game is over, for evaluation.
Please, just ignore this and go on with the game.
I apologize to TheHermit for the situation, since it cripled his chances of winning.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:43 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Deadline for night choices is Sat 19.
Day 8 starts on Sunday.
Or Monday.
Or Tuesday.
Or....
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Night 7 - Hellbound

*telephone rings*

curiouskarmadog
: Hello.
Voice
: Good night. Is it curiouskarmadog?
curiouskarmadog
: Yep.
Voice
: Hi. I was going to visit you today, but you were not at home when I came over.
curiouskarmadog
: Well, I'm a sorcerer. I have to go out to protect people. What did you want?
Voice
: I was thinking about playing a game.
curiouskarmadog
: Let me guess. It's the same game that dybeck played and lost, right?
Voice
: Exactly! You sure are smart. I'll give you that.
curiouskarmadog
: I'm sorry. I don't intend to play with you.
Voice
: I've already set the traps in your house, and if you try to escape without finding them I will shoot you with my sniper rifle. You have no choice. mwhahahahaha!
curiouskarmadog
: There is always a choice.
Voice
: What?!?!

curiouskarmadog doesn't answer. He just shuts the phone on the mafioso's face and sits on his bed.
He carefully considers the step he is going to take:

curiouskarmadog
: It's no use to be afraid. Destiny has put that box in my hands, and now I'm in a situation where it's my only chance of survival. My destiny is to open that box, no matter what will come of it.

curiouskarmadog opens a drawyer and takes a small, stylistically patterned box. It's a puzzle box, and solving the puzzle is rumored to open the gate for another dimension.
He spends the next few hours in the puzzle. He remembers what he was told: "It can never be easy to solve the box, it is something someone has to work at, and something someone has to want."

Just before assembling the last peace and completing the work, curiouskarmadog hears the sound of a bell like coming from inside his head. His whole body trembles in fear, but it's too late to come back now.
As the last peace is put in place a melody starts and hooked chains immediately fly out of the box tearing into his flesh.

Pinhead
: Welcome... to hell.
curiouskarmadog
: nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Most people think they are afraid of death. But generally it's not death itself they actually fear but the pain associated with the dying moment.
curiouskarmadog tryed to escape this pain but what he found instead was REAL pain. Stronger, deeper, everlasting pain.

curiouskarmadog , sorcerer, was (for game purposes) killed by the mafia

wikipedia wrote:Lemarchand's box (or a Lemarchand box) is a fictional lock puzzle or puzzle box appearing in horror stories by Clive Barker, or in works based on his original stories. The best known of these boxes is the Lament Configuration, which features prominently throughout the Hellraiser movie series. A Lemarchand box is a mystical/mechanical device that acts as a door — or a key to a door — to another dimension or plane of existence. The solution of the puzzle creates a "Schism" or open pathway to another realm through which beings may travel in either direction. The inhabitants of these other realms may seem demonic to humans. An ongoing debate in the film series is whether the realm accessed by the Lament Configuration is intended to be the Judeo-Christian version of Hell, or simply a generic dimension of endless pain and suffering.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:32 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

With 5 players alive 3 votes are needed for a lynch.
Notice that the deadline will be in 15 days, as explained in the rules.
Game on.
Play with honor.
DR
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:47 am

Post by cicero »

I doubt we'll need 15 days for this one.

Vote Peers

Thanks for the help with the wolves. Now time for you to go bye bye.

In other news, a shout out to the dead CKD. As far as I'm concerned this was his game and we were all just playing in it. Great job CKD. The game seems wrong with you not in it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Twomz »

I am going to wait for everyone to check in first. We should probably discuss who the last mafiaso is before we decide if we want to lynch peers or someone else (in all honesty, I can't imagine lynching anyone but peers today, because that would be 2:3, mislynch, 2:2, mafia wins).

I do suggest no one else vote peers so that he can't hammah himself and end the day before we can discuss anything.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:20 am

Post by cicero »

Im a bit worried about this stage of the game. I think I'm declaring a moral victory for the town... and for CKD... now. The fact is that Jenter is brand new and Hjallti hasnt contributed much compared to others.

If you two are the two townies remaining, I need you to step it up and help out a lot.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by cicero »

Mod: Request prods go out
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

cicero wrote:
Mod: Request prods go out
Actually the first thing I did after opening the thread was sending PMs to all players to let them know it was day.
You were the only I didn't send one because you posted right away.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by cicero »

Cool. thanks.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by Peers »

Twomz wrote:I do suggest no one else vote peers so that he can't hammah himself and end the day before we can discuss anything.
Now why would I hammer myself when I can sit back (while dead, granted) and watch you argue over who the other mafia is? The hammer vote? The first vote? The guy who didn't vote? Or the other guy, trying to avoid attention?

Nah. I'm just gonna sit here and watch the endgame.

Of course, I could be lying. I could be the last scum. But I doubt it. YOu all agree there's one more.

But why would I kill CKD? The sorceror is no threat to me... so I must have had another reason... perhaps to garuntee there will be two kills tonight no matter what...
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:19 am

Post by Hjallti »

I wont vote: peers at this moment because Twomz asks so, but I don't understand why he asks.

I agree with Cicero that this day shouldn't last long. I don't see anything to gain by discussing who is the last Mafiaso today, can you clearify more Twomz?
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Twomz »

First point, because it is 3 to lynch and there is a vote on him, if someone else votes for peers then he can end the day whenever he wants unless someone unvotes.

Second point, one of the townies is going to die tonight. I for one at least want to get my opinion out there in case it is me because there is a chance it will help the town even with me dead (That said, I will hopefully be able to run through all the living players posts and at least come up with somewhat of a read on the remaining players).

Also, from my point of view Cicero is cleared. There was a chance he was a wolf trying to gambit... but the likelihood that he would claim BPV that early in the game just on the off chance to reveal the real one (which there wouldn't be one if he were lying, another point in his favor) would be retarded. I really don't think he is scum. And since I know I am not scum, that leaves me with two choices.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:56 am

Post by cicero »

Where (da funk) is Jenter?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Twomz »

cicero wrote:Where (da funk) is Jenter?
Wit yo momma!
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Peers »

Hrm, who could be my friend... the guy who claimed Bulletproof Vest, in hopes of drawing a counterclaim? The guy CKD said would be scum if he died... just before he died? The lurker? Or the other guy? Teehee... ah, so much fun, so much fun to watch...
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Post by Hjallti »

okay I got your point Twomz. So we should try to give our opinions as soon as possible.

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Peers »

cicero wrote:If you two are the two townies remaining, I need you to step it up and help out a lot.
Teehee. Should that be "two of the townies remaining"?

Oh, and sorry for the night phase taking so long... wasn't my fault. The next one won't be, either, come to think of it.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

I'm V/LA until monday.

I'll vote peers when I get back most likely, but I'll see where the discussion goes.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:28 am

Post by cicero »

So do we have to sit around for a week now? Does anyone have anything substantive they want to say? analysis to broach?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Twomz »

Jenter Brolincani (Sikario8 (IH (thinktank)))

thinktank - voted for Karen, then unvoted and voted for cephrir; this happened before any mafia were on the Karen wagon, but there were two wolves on it (I don't guess that matters, just interesting). After that, he just FoSed instead of voting until he was replaced by...
IH - Asked zoneace about his CKD case, asked what wolfsbane was then was replaced by...
Sikario8 - um.... odd posting style, but I can't really pick out anything besides a lot of quotes and dots. Then he was replaced by...
Jenter Brolincani - Has made 2 posts and won't really be posting til monday >.>

In conclusion... I have no real clue about this one. A whole lot of attempted participation, lurking, replacement, rereading, more lurking. For all I know their role is pink elephant.

Hjallti (Kanaga (FeRnAnDo))

FeRnAnDo - slight push of Karen wagon, but nothing beyond a FoS at me and Karen and a random vote that he retracted before he was replaced. If not for the Green Day fiasco, I'd take that as a scum tell >.>. He was replaced by...
Kanaga - After reread agreed with Green day scumminess, but did nothing about it and defended CKD. After pointing out that players were scummy without really doing anything about it, he votes for Green day for not defending himself. Goes on to defend the Karen wagon for a while, then the next day votes for Cephrir. Next day votes, CKD, then unvotes after claim (i believe), goes on to vote hope a little bit and agrees that the mafia should test me and thinks more people need to claim. Then he gets replaced by...
Hjallti - Jumped right into it after doing a reread. Did a lot of setup theory, and agreed that lynching peers sooner rather than later was a good idea (;)). Was on both the Zoneace and the Hermit lynches with barely any content between either (blind bandwagonning?). And now we are at the present.

Concluding for this one... I could have seen all three players as scum individually, although I would have only been suspicious of them and not voted unless there was nothing else. For a minute I thought for sure that Hjallti was town until he just kind of lurked following bandwagons for a couple of days. I guess if I had to vote for one of the two it would be Hjallti.

Well... I just realized that I am the last living player that started the game >.> And doing post reviews of replaced players only made it more obvious. If I have time before Jenter gets back, I'll do another read in context and maybe of the mafiasos and see if that helps... if not then I guess we will just have to let cicero pick ;).
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:28 am

Post by Hjallti »

Twomz wrote:For a minute I thought for sure that Hjallti was town until he just kind of lurked following bandwagons for a couple of days.
Lurking is no scumtell, I hate to go into details of my real life, but I am just happy to get online once in a while lately. I even removed myself from another website where I played for almost 6 years. Are voting me for lurking? Or for placing votes on both type of scum?

Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Peers »

Hjallti wrote:Are voting me for lurking? Or for placing votes on both type of scum?
Who said anything about voting? Overdefensive much?

Also: I don't see why people want to lynch me. I've voted for both kinds of scum, just like you...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Twomz »

Sorry, maybe lurking was a bad way of putting it... you voted without really saying why or posting anything major besides the vote for about 2 game days. Unless my brain got fried overnight after I read your posts... (which very well might be the case /pain).

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”