Per
Per
Goon
Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Per »

This was the hardest lynch ever: there were only three of you to do the job, and pickemgenius was heavily resisting. But hell, it was 3 to 1, so you would be a bunch of losers if you wouldn't be able to pull this off...

Pickemgenius, SCUM, has been lynched.

CONGRATULATIONS TOWN, YOU WIN!!!

The remaining players

Albert B. Rampage
molestargazer
, vanilla townie
Kate, DOC
Mastermind of Sin
dylan41985
, vanilla townie
ThAdmiral, vanilla townie

It was an honour being the mod for this game. You were the best bunch of players I have ever seen. Thank you all for this great game.

I apologise for some mistakes I have made. I guess we everyone makes mistakes especially in their first game, but I made a big one: I never told Kate anything about self-protecting. When she asked me about it, quite early in the game, I couldn't suddenly come up with a restriction since the non-restriction might have affected her play-style. This has caused the following pattern of night actions:

Night 1: Scum kill MoS. MoS investigates Adel but dies. Kate protects herself.
Night 2: Scum kill Kate. Kate protects herself.
Night 3: Scum kill NabNab. Kate protects herself.
Night 4: Scum kill Tar. Kate protects herself.

I'm sorry for this newbie mod mistake. I'm also sorry for my inactivity, which culminated when Adel got lynched. I hope you have enjoyed the game.

Pickemgenius. If it wasn't for MoS's hammer, I would have mod-killed you. Seriously. I have reported your post.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:20 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Per, it wasn't that bad. I've probably done worse. But pickem just gave himself away D1, so it didn't matter. Everything fit together to me. Whooo, go town!
Permanent V/LA.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:22 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

lol..jesus christ, pickem lost his mind..

good game town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Per
Per
Goon
Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Per »

Well, at least I know I'll NEVER forget to tell a doc he can't protect himself again. :D
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Bah. I should really trust MoS's judgement more... MoS gets a Scummy nomination for this game, clearly.

It was blatantly obvious that pickem was the last scum when he hammered Crub (to save his scummy ass) despite showing almost no suspicions about Crub previously. He also made (IMO) a huge mistake killing me, since he might have been able to get me lynched if he had kept me alive (MoS or ABR would have been better choices for that last NK).
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:31 am

yeah, good job MoS..even though your ass lynched me day one..no hard feelings..someone had to go.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:53 am

ckd, I didn't lynch you! I thought you were protown most of D1, but I switched because no one would listen to me. I didn't push that lynch on you, and I was still saying Adel-Num the whole time.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:07 am

Also, <3 Per!
Permanent V/LA.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:24 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:ckd, I didn't lynch you! I thought you were protown most of D1, but I switched because no one would listen to me. I didn't push that lynch on you, and I was still saying Adel-Num the whole time.
werent you on the lynch?..If I remember right, you and PICK jumped on at the same time..

but I could be wrong..no time to go back and check.

still think you did a decent job.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Lmao. Awesome job, lads!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Per
Per
Goon
Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:58 am

Post by Per »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:ckd, I didn't lynch you! I thought you were protown most of D1, but I switched because no one would listen to me. I didn't push that lynch on you, and I was still saying Adel-Num the whole time.
werent you on the lynch?..If I remember right, you and PICK jumped on at the same time..

but I could be wrong..no time to go back and check.

still think you did a decent job.
MoS was the last one on your wagon, but it was a deadline lynch so you couldn't call is a hammer. I was surprised when he jumped on that wagon though, but I guess it was because he had FoS'ed you at least once, so maybe he didn't want to look like a professional fence-sitter. :)
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:59 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:CKD. Do not force yourself to hang by letting Adel off the hook. One of Adel/Num7 HAS to die today, or the work I've done in the last 41 pages will be all for naught.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:ckd, if you agree that Adel is scum, vote her. I don't want to have a 2-majority lynch. That would be really lame. At least if Adel is the vote leader at deadline, it shows that no one else had a stronger suspect that they agreed upon.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I still have faith in CKD's actions. I think his posts are sincere. I don't have a good enough read on ThAdmiral to call an alignment for him.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:ckd, I know your alignment in an ongoing game (which is why i can't reference it), and I believe you are town from how you are acting here.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Actually, CKD, I've been thinking about that mod error since I mentioned this in thread, and I think I'm inclined to agree with pickem. My entire stance on you was based with me forgetting about that entirely (and not knowing about it for a while), so
Unvote, Vote: CKD
. Adel comes tomorrow.
*shrug* It was a moment of weakness. I was just tired of pushing the Adel case and not even having people who suspected her (*coughckdcough*) be willing to vote her.
Permanent V/LA.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:04 pm

Man I swept in thinking I'd never get an Adel lynch. Lo and behold I garnered support from both ThAdmiral and MoS, and we got the three scum pretty effortlessly.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Adel »

ABR in mini 471, post 1101 wrote: ...yeah, not that this was a bad result for me. I did succeed in killing Adel and pickem, which was in reality the only reason I had replaced in. The cherry would have been the victory, but some weird modding made that difficult. I enjoyed playing with Krav, though.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=1101

ABR apparently replaced into this game as well with the intention of getting me lynched, regardless of my alignment.

~~~

I am now something like 0-5 against Nab-Nab in games where we do not share an alignment.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by Adel »

btw- ABR basically threw 471, all three mafia survived. It was luck that Pickem and I happened to be scum in this game, and ABR is willing to type more words than many of us.

~~~

Good win town, especially MOS. I love how I was criticized day 1 for ascribing god-like attributes to you. You have them.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:50 pm

Well I wouldn't have gone after Num so hard if I were exclusively here to lynch you and pickem. And at that point I believe I had already lynched you in 471, so I wasn't that pissed at you anymore.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:51 pm

The thing with you is that you were easily caught because of your OMGUSness. All three of you reacted the same way to suspicion.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

without kate getting a one night self protect (may i add at a very convenient time) this game would have been totally different.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:02 pm

No it wouldn't.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:03 pm

Post by Adel »

I would love to hear some constructive criticism-

Mos totally called out pickem and I on day one, and I was a little freaked. I decided to try really really hard to get MOS lynched on day one, even though that would probably lead to my lynch on day two. I wanted him dead.

I really wasn't happy with MoS replacing back in after all of the trouble I went through to kill him, but I felt that since the scum did not object to him being in the game someone else (who was less scummy than me) would think he was scum because he was allowed to replace in.

I would not have killed NabNab or Tar. I would've wasted another NK on Kate :( and killed MoS, again.
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Kate »

I was trying to get the scum to keep killing me, that's why I said I only had one self-protect, but the scum didn't buy it. :(

That last post by pickem was definetely uncalled for. It might've made more sense if he were own...oh well.

I had a fun time playing. :P
I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context. -The Tick
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by Crub »

peg go boom :)

Thanks everyone, I learnt so much from this game, MoS's scum catching skills are top quality :)
Moo?
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

Just my luck: first mini game I sign up for, I come up against a Scummie-worthy performance by MoS, who was then resurrected after we NKed him. :roll: I still don't like his playstyle much, but I can't say anything against his results. Wow.
Adel wrote:I would love to hear some constructive criticism-
QFT.

MoS
: How much of your success was just luck, or were we really that obvious? :(
Political Correctness offends me.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Kate wrote:I was trying to get the scum to keep killing me, that's why I said I only had one self-protect, but the scum didn't buy it. :(

That last post by pickem was definetely uncalled for. It might've made more sense if he were own...oh well.
WAIT...

YOU WERE A SELF PROTECTING DOC WHENEVER YOU WANTED???

AWESOME!
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:44 pm

Adel wrote:btw- ABR basically threw 471, all three mafia survived. It was luck that Pickem and I happened to be scum in this game, and ABR is willing to type more words than many of us.

~~~

Good win town, especially MOS. I love how I was criticized day 1 for ascribing god-like attributes to you. You have them.
awww. That makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! But seriously, it was *which* attributes you were ascribing to me. I pretty much proved my Cassandra-ness by not getting you lynched D1.

Mos totally called out pickem and I on day one, and I was a little freaked. I decided to try really really hard to get MOS lynched on day one, even though that would probably lead to my lynch on day two. I wanted him dead.
Don't forget Num7! =P You were soooo linked.
I really wasn't happy with MoS replacing back in after all of the trouble I went through to kill him, but I felt that since the scum did not object to him being in the game someone else (who was less scummy than me) would think he was scum because he was allowed to replace in.

Yea, I feel kinda sorry about that. I figured you guys *would* object if there was a problem.
I would not have killed NabNab or Tar. I would've wasted another NK on Kate :( and killed MoS, again.
Same here. I didn't get those kills. NabNab I could see, but not Tar. Tar was a top suspect, and then the scum wittled down the suspects for us. I was confused. The only thing I could think of was that the scum were hoping to make it look like I had replaced into a scum role, and they killed Tar because he said he didn't trust me. Iunno.
Numenorean7 wrote:Just my luck: first mini game I sign up for, I come up against a Scummie-worthy performance by MoS, who was then resurrected after we NKed him. :roll: I still don't like his playstyle much, but I can't say anything against his results. Wow.
Well, to be fair, I was *testing* a new
ish
playstyle. Basically, every time I started focusing on someone, I would step back after making a deep attack and think about 3 things:

1) Is the person I'm attacking likely to have made such a mistake/scumtell as town? (ie are they a VI, is this their playstyle, etc)
2) Who is jumping on these wagons after me?
And most importantly:
3) Who have I not been looking at or focusing on, and what have they done? That's how I picked up on Adel, and that's how I picked up on Pickem. Picking up Num7 was tangential to the Adel case. I can't even remember which one of them I became suspicious of first.
QFT.

MoS
: How much of your success was just luck, or were we really that obvious? :(
I don't really attribute any of it to luck. I was onto pickem D1, then I found the connection between you two. It wasn't an end-all case, but then your subsequent reactions,
especially
Adel's 180 attack on me, pretty much sealed it for me. Picking back up on pickem was harder, but I just had to think about it.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”