LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

What exactly is the case on Kleedrac? I just ISO'd him, and he just seems lurky to me. Is that it?

I thought this post was strange:
Kleedrac wrote:What the hell does this mean and why are two of you saying it word-for-word?
Because Finkle is Einhorn, and Einhorn is Finkle. We've covered this already. The thread isn't that long.

And to answer the question, Drippereth is a hydra, an account played by two players. DrippingGoofball forgot to log off his other account. Which is hysterical, considering vezo pre-emptively asking them not to do that.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Drippereth »

oops
Ellibereth wrote:
Drippereth wrote:@Magna - I refer to both my personal history (DGB) and that of the Hydra. It may refer to Elli too, individually, I would need to check with him.
Yes it does. (Elli)

Vote: Kleedrac
In case that doesn't count:
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Kleedrac wrote:Just in case I'm wrong does anyone have a descent case on Richard? I read him and didn't find him scummy so much as dumb-town. Am I wrong? All of the cases against him lack substance beyond-the-meta.
Well it was this post but I consider CMAR being scumier that this.
vote CryMeARiver
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Drippereth »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Uh, yeah. That's exactly what I was trying to do.
1. And why does buying him more time to claim and save himself seem scummy to you?
2. You're acting like you wish I hadn't given him time to claim, and that he had been lynched without doing so. That's extremely scummy. And he had to claim to save his own butt anyway, as evidenced by the fact that he DID.

3. unvote vote: SSBF Still up for a Migwelloni lynch, but SSBF saying I shouldn't have taken my vote away seems really wrong.
1. If RichardGHP were to flip scum, that would establish a connection between you and RichardGHP because you unvoted him just so he could claim.
Townies do that ALL THE TIME. I've done it as town. Probably more as town than scum. WIFOM and all, this is not a scumtell. The both of you are probably town. Please try to harass the scum instead of each other.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Drippereth »

vezopiraka wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:Just in case I'm wrong does anyone have a descent case on Richard? I read him and didn't find him scummy so much as dumb-town. Am I wrong? All of the cases against him lack substance beyond-the-meta.
Well it was this post
Exactly. Kleedrac is a horrible, horrible lurker and needs to die for the lurking alone. However, to pop up his head late in the wagon and declare a pretty strong town read on Richard, when he hasn't taken a stand on anything, smells like a scum that wants to evade detection, AND wash his hands of a townie lynch. He's not looking for scum at all, but he's showing up to announce his staying off the wagon. That's easy and safe when you know you the townies are.

DIE SCUM DIE
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Post 327 rocks!
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
benmage wrote:You believe there is one giganto scum team?
Personally I have no clue. I’m not versed at all in the source material and don’t see anything in the flavor to lead me to think anything regarding the possible make-up of Scum in this game. We have the name “War of the 5 Kings” which indicates possible multiple factions. On the opposing side we have the line “Following Ned's death fragile alliances were made as an effort to make sure a rightful King sat on the Iron Throne started” which indicates banding together, which alludes to a solo scum faction.
Granted, flavor is flavor who cares I was just thinking out loud...but let me ask you this, have you been in a large game of this size(on this site) with 1 anti-town faction. If so please tell me which one or link.
I doubt it wrote: Benmage: Looking at his posts in ISO, it's a whole load of setup speculation, role fishing and discussion about raising, plus other fluff posts, but very little scumhunting. Who's scum besides Drippereth?
I’m gonna give you the opportunity here to tuck your tail between your legs and walk away…do not talk to me again, unless I talk to you first.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Axelrod »

I'm going to go ahead and /barn Percy at least as far as Hayker goes.

Hayker made This intoductory post in which he purported to do an analysis of Vez (perhaps one of the softest targets in the game). And also says:
Note:I have read the thread and have more thoughts then this. I think keep one post to one topic is simple though...and I'm working on being simple.(walks away with a chain rattling)
These further thoughts remain, as yet, unrevealed. Instead, all Hayker's subsequent posts have been extremely short, two questions to other players and a sarcastic comment. Look, here they are:

One - why was this post needed indeed?

Two - criticizing a bandwaggoner, in the least helpful way.

Three - odd question to 1/2 the Hydra head. Wants DGB's opinion on his play so far. Why? And why specifically DGB?

Vote: Hayker

Mainly I want these other thoughts Hayker supposedly had/has, but has yet to share with us.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Hrmm gonna need to look into kleedrac after lunch.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Drippereth »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LynchMe wrote:They use their vote to scum hunt, and pretty effectively from what I've seen so far, so how is giving them twice the vote bad? They may not be twice the effective scumhunter, but I think it would definitely improve their play. At the least they could use one vote to push their top suspect and the other to probe at people like they regularly do.
My point is that DripHydra can still continue to probe at players with a single vote while highlighting their top suspect as above. If the style is effective with one vote (which the concensus is that it tends to be so) then adding a second vote doesn’t necessarily increase the effectiveness in my mind. A declarative player who builds cases can thus build two strong cases and utilize their vote to back them, or to build a single strong case and support it twice.?
ILLOGICAL
ILLOGICAL
ILLOGICAL

SYSTEM FAILURE

Why on Earth does this apply to Drippereth, but not other players? It's only a generality. You're moving down on the town/scum list.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Drippereth »

Yeah, Hayker is scum too.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Drippereth »

Percy, we've played together?
Or are you basing the hard-to-read thing for me on the games you've modded.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Drippereth »

Oh wait nevermind, I forgot about ongoing Liar game.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Drippereth »

TOWN

Drippereth
LynchMePls
Unsight
Benmage
Percy
Vezopiraka
DrModem hasdgfas
danakillsu
Super Smash Bros. Fan
RichardGHP

NEUTRAL

MagnaOfIllusion
Mina
MacavityLock
CryMeARiver
Axelrod
Rifka Viveka
animorpherv1

SCUM

Kleedrac (conditional on Richard flip) *** very scummy now
I doubt it
Deer

LURKERSCUM

Xvart
Paranoia
CCARaven4
Mikujin
Migwelloni
Hayker (active lurker)
I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 am

Post by I doubt it »

Benmage wrote: I’m gonna give you the opportunity here to tuck your tail between your legs and walk away…do not talk to me again, unless I talk to you first.
Unvote
Vote: Benmage
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@I doubt it: Annnnnnnddd, why do you find it scummy? That sounds like pure OMGUSing.
I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 am

Post by I doubt it »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@I doubt it: Annnnnnnddd, why do you find it scummy? That sounds like pure OMGUSing.
I doubt it wrote:Benmage: Looking at his posts in ISO, it's a whole load of setup speculation, role fishing and discussion about raising, plus other fluff posts, but very little scumhunting. Who's scum besides Drippereth?
Plus, what reason would he have to threaten me like that when all I did was ask a simple question? He's scum.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 am

Just want to make this clear to everyone. I am not defending Benmage, I am just trying to find faults with I doubt it's case on Benmage.
I doubt it wrote:Benmage: Looking at his posts in ISO,
it's a whole load of setup speculation
role fishing
and
discussion about raising
, plus other fluff posts, but
very little scumhunting.
Who's scum besides Drippereth?
I will admit he did speculation about the set-up a bit, but a "whole load" is reaching. Plus it didn't get in the way of scum hunting that much.

Direct me to the posts where Benmage was rolefishing.

The dark blue line makes absolutely no sense and I cannot see how in the world it is possibly any form a scum tell. As a matter of fact, having some discussion in it early in the game was actually beneficial. This also makes you look very hypocritical, for you were discussing raising as well.

I also disagree with the green line. Benmage has done more scum hunting then most people in this game, and especially more then the lurkers.

Your case on Benmage is overall, poorly executed. There are good cases and bad cases and you've just made a bad one. Scummy one even.
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Kleedrac »

Drippereth wrote:
vezopiraka wrote:
Well it was this post
Exactly. Kleedrac is a horrible, horrible lurker and needs to die for the lurking alone. However, to pop up his head late in the wagon and declare a pretty strong town read on Richard, when he hasn't taken a stand on anything, smells like a scum that wants to evade detection, AND wash his hands of a townie lynch. He's not looking for scum at all, but he's showing up to announce his staying off the wagon. That's easy and safe when you know you the townies are.

DIE SCUM DIE
Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm. What I said was that I read Richard and didn't find anything lynch-worthy and didn't understand the bandwagon that formed to take his head off. I also read through CryMeARiver and pointed out several things that were lynch-worthy without being answered. I'm lurking because this is my first game with this many people and quite frankly I feel a bit overwhelmed when every time I check in the thread has grown by a page full of Wall'o'text posts. I shall try to do better in the lurking department and I do take responsibility that this probably looks scummy (though I'm not the only one as pointed out by The New York Lurker Report (TM) .) As for your 'case' first you claim my alignment is linked to Richard (with no justification or reasoning whatsoever) and then claim I'm scummier (again with no reasoning or justification beyond my lurking which we've already discussed.) All this leads me to wonder about your own alignment sir? You seem to have adopted not only hydra heads but also a spaghetti case syndrome where you're throwing accusations at everything in site save the damned mod! If you're going to lead a bandwagon, at least have the decency to build a good case for it :)
Lookin' smug since 1979
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 am

Kleedrac wrote:I'm lurking because this is my first game with this many people and quite frankly I feel a bit overwhelmed when every time I check in the thread has grown by a page full of Wall'o'text posts.
Your case on CryMeARiver was basically a Wall Of Text, so that makes you kind of hypocritical.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Drippereth »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Your case on Benmage is overall, poorly executed. There are good cases and bad cases and you've just made a bad one. Scummy one even.
Good solid work, SuperSmash.

I will add that Benmage's in-game persona is not, erm, likable. When attempting to evaluate his alignment, it's important to sort out whether you have a visceral reaction, or whether he's actually scummy. I have played with him before, and as of now, Benmage is par for the course. The brain module that stops him from making scummy post is not functional, possibly much like RichardGHP's ;-)
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Drippereth »

Kleedrac wrote:Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm. What I said was that I read Richard and didn't find anything lynch-worthy and didn't understand the bandwagon that formed to take his head off.
Is that not a town read? "Not lynchworthy?"
Kleedrac wrote:I also read through CryMeARiver and pointed out several things that were lynch-worthy without being answered.
Mmmm... distancing?
Kleedrac wrote:I'm lurking because...
because you are scum.
Kleedrac wrote:As for your 'case' first you claim my alignment is linked to Richard (with no justification or reasoning whatsoever)
I did post the reasoning. I repeat, in GREEN:
However, to pop up his head late in the wagon and declare a pretty strong town read on Richard, when he hasn't taken a stand on anything, smells like a scum that wants to evade detection, AND wash his hands of a townie lynch. He's not looking for scum at all, but he's showing up to announce his staying off the wagon. That's easy and safe when you know you the townies are.
In other words, if Richard is town, you KNOW he's town, because you're scum.
If he's scum... well no scum would defend his scumpal in such a way, that would make you town.

I will ignore the accusations of being a plate of spaghetti.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Kleedrac wrote:Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm.
Orly?
What I said was that I read Richard and didn't find anything lynch-worthy and didn't understand the bandwagon that formed to take his head off. I also read through CryMeARiver and pointed out several things that were lynch-worthy without being answered. I'm lurking because this is my first game with this many people and quite frankly I feel a bit overwhelmed when every time I check in the thread has grown by a page full of Wall'o'text posts.
There are so many problems with this I don't even know where to begin. All told there where a good 3 or 4 unique scummy things that stood out from Richard's play, you didn't understand/agree with a single one? I also don't give a hoot why you are lurking, but it aint cool. Lastly, the idea that the game is an overabundance of wall-o-text posts is absurd. There are tons of small posts. Within the last 10 posts before yours there are 8 posts that are small. The idea that this game is full of wall-o-text posts is completely false. Do you want me to count the number of one line posts in this game? Cause I will.
I shall try to do better in the lurking department and I do take responsibility that this probably looks scummy (though I'm not the only one as pointed out by The New York Lurker Report (TM) .) As for your 'case' first you claim my alignment is linked to Richard (with no justification or reasoning whatsoever) and then claim I'm scummier (again with no reasoning or justification beyond my lurking which we've already discussed.) All this leads me to wonder about your own alignment sir? You seem to have adopted not only hydra heads but also a spaghetti case syndrome where you're throwing accusations at everything in site save the damned mod! If you're going to lead a bandwagon, at least have the decency to build a good case for it :)
This is a completely inaccurate account of Dripp's play. Dripp's votes and accusations have been pointed towards a handful of players, and certainly not everyone in the thread. Hell, Dripp even posts frequent lists where they identify their town reads, and its a good half dozen or so. This defense of yours also reads as AtE with a small amount of OMGUS towards Dripp. This post is really scummy.
Unvote
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.10: The '
"What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger"
' votecount

Lynch Count

Deer (1) -
Rifka Viveka

Super Smash Bros. Fan (3) -
CCARaven4, Unsight, Danakillsu

RichardGHP (6) -
MacavityLock, MagnaOfIllusion, Deer, Animopherv1, Mikujin, migewelloni

CryMeARiver (4) -
RichardGHP, Hasdgfas, Kleedrac, vezopiraka

Drippereth (1) -
Benmage

Migwelloni (2) -
Mina,Super Smash Bros. Fan

Vezopiraka (1) -
Hayker

Hayker (2) -
Percy, Axelrod

Danakillsu (1) -
xvart

Kleedrac (2) -
Drippereth, LynchMePls

Benmage (1) -
I doubt it

Not voting to Lynch (2) - Paranoia, CryMeARiver.

Hand of the King Count

Kleedrac (1) -
Kleedrac

xvart (2) -
Percy, xvart

MacavityLock (1) -
MacavityLock

CryMeARiver (1) -
CryMeARiver

RichardGHP (1)-
RichardGHP

Axelrod (2) -
vezopiraka, MagnaOfIllusion

Benmage (1) -
Benmage

Drippereth (2) -
Rifka Viveka, Danakillsu

Mina (1) -
Super Smash Bros. Fan

MagnaofIllusion (1) -
LynchMePls

Percy (1) -
hasdgfas

Not voting to Raise (12) - Unsight, Paranoia, animorpherv1, Migwelloni, Hayker, Drippereth, Mina, CCARaven4, Deer, Mikujin, Axelrod, I doubt it

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to lynch and raise.

The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm EST on Tuesday the 22nd of June
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Kleedrac »

Drippereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm. What I said was that I read Richard and didn't find anything lynch-worthy and didn't understand the bandwagon that formed to take his head off.
Is that not a town read? "Not lynchworthy?"
No it's not a town read it's a not-as-scummy-as-CMAR-read :P
Douchereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:I also read through CryMeARiver and pointed out several things that were lynch-worthy without being answered.
Mmmm... distancing?
Mmmmm...bad logic?
Douchereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:I'm lurking because...
because you are scum.
Thank-you for reading you annnoying jerk :P
Douchereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:As for your 'case' first you claim my alignment is linked to Richard (with no justification or reasoning whatsoever)
I did post the reasoning. I repeat, in GREEN:
However, to pop up his head late in the wagon and declare a pretty strong town read on Richard, when he hasn't taken a stand on anything, smells like a scum that wants to evade detection, AND wash his hands of a townie lynch. He's not looking for scum at all, but he's showing up to announce his staying off the wagon. That's easy and safe when you know you the townies are.
In other words, if Richard is town, you KNOW he's town, because you're scum.
If he's scum... well no scum would defend his scumpal in such a way, that would make you town.
You really need to study this thing called logic as you abuse it to the point I think it has a restraining order on you :P
Douchereth wrote:I will ignore the accusations of being a plate of spaghetti.
Of course you will because you have no defense
Lookin' smug since 1979
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Kleedrac wrote:Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm.
First off, you contradicted yourself. In ISO: 3, you wanted to see if we had a decent case on RichardGHP. If you don't think there's a decent case on RichardGHP, it means you think he's town or at the very least, a null read. Then you took back this statement in ISO: 5 by saying everyone was scum and you never said anyone had a town read.

Secondly, the "Everyone is scum!" mentality is dangerous. It is very anti-town, indicating that you play only for your survival and not for the town. Saying that everyone is scum without explaining your reasons is not going to help you in the long run.

Looking back at ISO: 2, I realized that you've been parroting a bit and deniding the usefulness and benefit of a RichardGHP bandwagon.

FoS: Kleedrac

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”