Newbie 853 (Endgame, Mafia win!!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LolIMadeAnAccount
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:54 am

Post by LolIMadeAnAccount »

Hm. If I already have two votes on me, that must mean I'm actually scum!
Vote: LolIMadeAnAccount
Vendel wrote:Dammit cruelty, you did the vote I was going to do, and for the exact same reason.
Don't be a anime hater.
Concerned wrote:EBWOP
VOTE : VENDELWALKER
Did not bold my vote.
Does it really matter? It's the RVS. Votes don't really matter then.

And I'd like it if you other three(Ezekial, Team Aether and Far_Cry) would stop lurking and make a post or two.
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I straddle that line like an inebriated nymphomaniac.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by cruelty »

unvote

Man I hate early game arguments. Every game I play there seems to be one and it's never productive.

Concerned wrote:If you had told me you just stretched for a reason to randomly vote DTMaster and came up with something silly, I would be more inclined to believe it. It just seems like something you made up. An attempt to cover tracks which you didn't even leave.
This strikes me as a very strange thing to say. You're literally and consciously creating a point against VW here.

Concerned wrote:Firstly my vote against vendel is obviously not serious, the very idea that I would have enough information after such a little bit of time to make a serious accusation is ridiculous. I was trying to pressure him for information and I think in doing so more information is now available to the town.

You say I'm grasping at straws when all I was doing was pointing out his bad logic, "grasping at straws" implies I was trying to build a serious case against him which is an incorrect assumption.
Don't really like this. I'm not sure what, exactly, I'll try to articulate my uneasiness regarding this post later, it's not clicking right now.
the nexus of the crisis
geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by geekalicious »

Concerned wrote:Firstly my vote against vendel is obviously not serious, the very idea that I would have enough information after such a little bit of time to make a serious accusation is ridiculous. I was trying to pressure him for information and I think in doing so more information is now available to the town.
Your vote on Vendelmaster was not obviously unserious. You specifically cited faulty logic on the part of Vendelmaster for causing it, and now you seem to be backtracking from the seriousness of the vote now that you're being questioned. Oh, and Concerned, would you mind getting an avatar? It'll make it easier for me to find your posts.

LolIMadeAnAccount, why are you voting for yourself...?

And I am starting to get perturbed that Ezekial and Team_Aether haven't even posted yet. For all we know, the scum team hasn't even been on the board.
You're just jealous 'cause my geekshake brings all the nerds to the yard.
geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by geekalicious »

Sorry, meant "Vendelwalker", not "VendelMaster" in the above posts.
LolIMadeAnAccount
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Geek wrote:LolIMadeAnAccount, why are you voting for yourself...?
In a desperate attempt to create some discussion and try and get everyone to stop arguing with one another.
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I straddle that line like an inebriated nymphomaniac.
Vendelwalker
Vendelwalker
Townie
Vendelwalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Vendelwalker »

That's all right Geekalicious, I kind of like Vendelmaster. :D

Now, this....
Concerned wrote:Firstly my vote against vendel is obviously not serious, the very idea that I would have enough information after such a little bit of time to make a
serious
accusation is ridiculous.
versus....
Concerned wrote:Why is it so important to you that I am discredited, because my suspicions were on you?
Those seem contradictory.

(
Sironigus
, perhaps prod Ezekial and Team Aether?)
LolIMadeAnAccount
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Vendel, a vote implies suspicion onto the person it was cast even if your just joking when you make it. So he might has well have said, "because my vote was on you" and it still would've meant the same.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Vote Count

Ezekial
Team Aether
cruelty
Vendelwalker (1) - Concerned
Concerned
LolIMadeAnAccount (2) - DTMaster, LolIMadeAnAccount
DTMaster (1) - Vendelwalker
geekalicious (1) - Far_Cry
Far_Cry

Not Voting: Ezekial, Team Aether, geekalicious, cruelty

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Ezekial and Team Aether have been prodded.

Deadline: Thursday October 29, 2009.

Trinka Trinka!
Ezekial
Ezekial
Townie
Ezekial
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Ezekial »

Well im sorry new to this I had to friends get me into this, and to be honest i dont know anything.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Post by cruelty »

Do you know how to play the game?
the nexus of the crisis
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 am

Post by Concerned »

@VW, I dislike random votes and the RVS in general. I'd rather try to find a reason in which discussion can come from and before you say anything I realize that this could be exactly what you did with your reasoning. My goal in this whole discussion was information, despite what you are implying.

@Geek, I tried to use serious reasoning yes, as I said above I'm not a fan of random votes as I don't believe that they benefit the village at all. That said did I honestly expect to build a strong case that VW after such short a time? Of course not. That's all I've been trying to communicate.

@LolI, voting for yourself brought your tally up to three. Surely this opened yourself up to a hammer by the wolves? Do you think it was prudent to do this? Why?
LolIMadeAnAccount
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:32 am

Concerned wrote:@LolI, voting for yourself brought your tally up to three. Surely this opened yourself up to a hammer by the wolves? Do you think it was prudent to do this? Why?
If your stupid enough to believe that two people will suddenly pile onto my wagon with no explantion given you should be lynched right now. If anyone did that right now, we'd know they are scum. Scum aren't stupid. At least I hope they aren't in this game. Otherwise it won't be any fun.

Fix'd for you!
LolIMadeAnAccount
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:38 am

Tyvm Siri. Your my new favorite mod.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Concerned »

No I realize this :P. Was hoping for a different and therefore scummy response.
LolIMadeAnAccount
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:37 am

Mkay then. Ezek, if you don't understand how to play, maybe you should replace out and read up on the rules before you sign up for another game?

Fix'd!... Again!
LolIMadeAnAccount
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
LolIMadeAnAccount
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:29 am

Sorry...Keep forgetting to log off him. Have I mentioned how your my favorite mod, Sironigous?
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by brothernature »

You guys sure are the lurkative bunch, aren't ya? Or am I just in a different time zone than y'all?
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
-Al Capone
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by brothernature »

Gawd effing dangit. Just screw it. Alts for ya.......Just leave it Siro. I'll finish the game as BN, if that's okay, Sironigous

As long as this account isn't in a newbie game, sure you can finish it as this. I'll announce it.
-Al Capone
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Due to extenuating circumstances, LolIMadeAnAccount has been replaced by brothernature. Please welcome him!

Also, Team Aether still hasn't picked up his prod. If he does not post/respond/pick it up by Wednesday, I will replace him.
Trinka Trinka!
geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:37 am

Post by geekalicious »

Ezekial wrote:Well im sorry new to this I had to friends get me into this, and to be honest i dont know anything.
Hey, that's alright. If you're confused about the game, then I recommend you go to the wiki. I'd recommend the newbie guide (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... wbie_Guide) and the guide on scum hunting (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... ding_mafia). As you go through the game and come up on unfamiliar terminology, you can also check the wiki for that. Sometimes, I just like to go through random pages. Also, just go through and read old games. It's terribly helpful.
brothernature wrote:You guys sure are the lurkative bunch, aren't ya? Or am I just in a different time zone than y'all?
Hello brothernature, and welcome to the game. Yeah, I've noted the general lack of activity too. What's your perspective on what's happened in the game so far?
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Sironigous »

Note to all: Team Aether has requested replacement. I will be searching for a replacement for him.
Trinka Trinka!
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:24 am

Post by cruelty »

This game stagnated extremely quickly.

unvote
vote: geekalicious
the nexus of the crisis
geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:28 am

Post by geekalicious »

cruelty wrote:This game stagnated extremely quickly.

unvote
vote: geekalicious
...why?
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:54 am

Post by brothernature »

Geek wrote:Hello brothernature, and welcome to the game. Yeah, I've noted the general lack of activity too. What's your perspective on what's happened in the game so far?
You do know I'm still Loli. He was an alt, and I got tired of logging out and onto him just to post....Anywho, it's kinda hard to get a read on ANYONE if there not posting. Team Aether and Ezek havn't posted at all, Far_Cry's posted once, and he's the IC. Having the IC around is always helpful, unless everyone is just mindlessly following him/her. Also,
Unvote; Vote: geekalicious
. Yay for wagons.
-Al Capone
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Concerned »

cruelty wrote:
Concerned wrote:t;]Firstly my vote against vendel is obviously not serious, the very idea that I would have enough information after such a little bit of time to make a serious accusation is ridiculous. I was trying to pressure him for information and I think in doing so more information is now available to the town.

You say I'm grasping at straws when all I was doing was pointing out his bad logic, "grasping at straws" implies I was trying to build a serious case against him which is an incorrect assumption.
Don't really like this. I'm not sure what, exactly, I'll try to articulate my uneasiness regarding this post later, it's not clicking right now.
/UNVOTE VENDELWALKER

/VOTE CRUELTY

I'm still waiting to here from you as to why my post made you uneasy ;).

@Ezekiel, don't you agree that feigning ignorance could be a very crafty way of remaining free of suspicion?

@DTMaster, who do you think came out the most scummy in my little "duel" with Vendel and why?

OT: My timezone is +2 so I might be a little out of sync with our American players.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”