Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:25 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Day 2 - Is this the end?

As another day aproaches it's end.
Tthe Samurai gather again determined to fix the mistakes of Day 1.

SadowLurker
: To me mikeburnfire is a bandit.
Toaster Strudel
: No, riktus is.
mikeburnfire
: Wait! spectrumvoid is the bandit here!
Toaster Strudel
: I'm telling you. riktus is the bandit. Listen to me!
riktus
: Won't you defend yourself, spectrumvoid?
Romanus
: spectrumvoid has gone camping.
riktus
: ops.

*everybody wait the return of spectrumvoid*

spectrumvoid
: Hi, I'm back. I dunno. I think Toaster Strudel looks more like a bandit to me. He just talks about riktus to avoid saying anything else.
Toaster Strudel
: Me? But I'm not riktus. riktus is a bandit.
mikeburnfire
: Whats your opinion, ChannelDelibird?
Romanus
: He is missing.
riktus
: Ouch. Replacement Samurai are hard to find these days.
M4yhem
: He is not mising! I saw him somewhere else today!

*ChannelDelibird appears again*

ChannelDelibird
: Hi, sorry for disappearing. I think Toaster Strudel is a bandit!
Toaster Strudel
: Me? But I'm the Healing Samurai!
M4yhem
: I don't believe you! I'm the Guardian Samurai!
Shadowlurker
: Bah, fuck it. Even if Toaster Strudel is not a bandit the bandits would kill him anyway. So we might do it ourselves.

*Toaster Strudel stands up*

Toaster Strudel
:Wait, I'm not a bandit. The bandit is riktus... and spectrumvoid... and M4yhem... and ChannelDelibird... and ShadowLurker.
Well, I can't kill you all. So it's time to run away.

That said Toaster Strudel starts running, the other Samurai chasing him.
Seeing that the people of the Village instantly understand what's going on, and joins he chase.
Not good for Toaster Strudel, that is outran and lynched by the mob.

Toaster Strudel (mole)
was Heihachi, Prudent Samurai.
Heihachi was recruited more for his ability to raising the morale with his good humour than for his ability as a fighter.
Each Night he could target a player and advise him/her to be careful, that player would then be extra careful and therefore would not be killed by sword or gunshot that Night.

So, Toaster Strudel was a Samurai.
Is it all over?
Not yet.
Night 2 starts now. The bandits can talk again and roles with night actions can send them to me. Night 2 ends in 96 hours (four days) after this post.

IMPORTANT:

The flavor in this post is just a humorous summary of the conversations during the game. No alignement and no portion of the setup is revealed there.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:58 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Giving more 24h because there are night choices missing.
If not sent it will mean no choice.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:43 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Bloodbath

Wikipedia wrote: Hagakure (Kyūjitai: 葉隱; Shinjitai: 葉隠; meaning In the Shadow of Leaves), or Hagakure Kikigaki (葉隠聞書) is a practical and spiritual guide for a warrior, drawn from a collection of commentaries by the samurai, Yamamoto Tsunetomo, former retainer to Nabeshima Mitsushige, the third ruler of what is now the Saga prefecture in Japan. Tashiro Tsuramoto compiled these commentaries from his conversations with Tsunetomo from 1709 to 1716; however, it was not published until many years afterwards. Hagakure is also known as the Analects of Nabeshima or the Hagakure Analects.
Some hours after the catastrophic lynch of Toaster Strudel the morale of both Samurai and Villagers is low. Is it still possible to make for so many mistakes?

spectrumvoid
: Are you crazy, ShadowLurker? Look at what have you done!
ShadowLurker
: Bah, scum would do it anyway.
M4yhem
: But you are responsible for killing the doc!
Romanus
: I thought YOU were the doc.
M4yhem
: I am, I am. But Toaster Strudel were too.
ChannelDelibird
: Wait. Let's not talk about our abilities yet. There may still be hope for us.
mikeburnfire
: Hope for us? You must be kidding. It's over now and all thanks to you, your scumbag! I propose that we kill you NOW!
riktus
: Wait! What is this sound? Isn't it the sound of horses?

Charging furioulsly, the bandits aproach the city ready for the final battle.
Confusion spread fast as an attack so early in the Night was not expected, and the watchers positioned on every corner of the Village did not signal sight of the band.

spectrumvoid
: To your weapons everyone! Go protect the city!

At this command the Villagers rush to the deposit where their spears are stored. The place of the meeting, crowded one second ago, is now desert save for the presence of ChannelDelibird.
riktus, who had left just before, comes back with a sword wrapped in cloth in his hands.

riktus
: Are you sad, my friend.
ChannelDelibird
(
smiling again
): Just a little bit. It's sad to be accused by a friend like mikeburnfire.
riktus
: Heh, It's funny how you always have a smile in the face. Tell me the truth: you are the secret voter, aren't you? Just an easygoing person like you would be so considered to the point of your vote having double value.;)
ChannelDelibird
: lol. Looks like you caught me, my friend. But it's not safe to make this information public. Could we make this our little secret?
riktus
:Of course! Your vote is so important that your death could even hand the victory to the bandits. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
ChannelDelibird
:Thank you very much. Now I'm relieved.
riktus
: Look. In retribution to your trust I will also share a little secret of mine.
ChannelDelibird
: Really?
riktus
:Check this.

riktus unwraps the object he had in hand. But to ChannelDelibird's surprise what he thought to be a sword was actually an arquebuz previously loaded and prepared to shoot.

ChannelDelibird
:So...you....
riktus
: Yes, my friend. Your death will put victory in the hands of the bandits.

After a moment of surprise a smile can be seen again in ChannelDelibird's face. All his life he has been prepared to this moment. What has to be done is clear to him.
Yamamoto Tsunetomo, in [i]Hagakure[/i] wrote: With an intense, fresh and undelaying spirit, one will make his judgments within the space of seven breaths. It is a matter of being determined and having the spirit to break right through to the other side.
BAM

It took ChannelDelibird less than one breath to try to reach his katana and unsheath it, but riktus was at a safe distance and a shot in the chest granted this was ChannelDelibird's last breath, but was not enough to wipe the smile out of his face.

ShadowLurker
: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
riktus
: What the...

ShadowLurker arrived too late to help ChannelDelibird, but early enough to see the moment of his death. After surprising riktus with an incredibly loud scream he flees to look for help.
riktus will not take the risk of runnig around with his weapon unloaded, so he takes his time to prepare it again and let ShadowLurker escape...for now.

ChannelDelibird
was Gorobei, Friendly Samurai.
Always wearing a smile in the face Gorobei was a kind person liked by everyone.
Trusted by all, Gorobei had a large influence on town’s decisions. He had a secret extra vote that he could use independently of his regular vote.

At this point the bandits were aleady inside the city and the massacre had started.
The Samurai strategy was to let the bandits enter in small groups of four or five and blocking the rest out, divide to conquer. But the Villagers were certainly not prepared to face all of them at the same time.
The bandits had horses, armor, better weapos and were trained warriors. Each one could easily kill twenty of those Villagers armed with bamboo spears, and that was what they were doing.
The corpses were starting to pile in the town center and houses were being burnt.
Romanus was there, fighting desperately a lost battle. Covered by the blood of the five bandits he had just slain but exausted by the effort and enraged by the bodies of women and children scattered around the place.
At this moment ShadowLurker arrives.

ShadowLurker
: Help! Help!
Romanus
: What's going on?
ShadowLurker
: It's riktus. He is a spy, and has a gun!
Romanus
: That bastard! I will kill him to avenge BrizzyBoi.
M4yhem
: If it's BrizzyBoi that you want to avenge than I'm afraid the business is with me. I killed him.

Romanus and Shadowlurker turn in the sound's direction and see M4yhem, who had just finished to prepare his arquebuz.
Romanus quickly checks the space between him and the newfound bandit, but it's pinpointed by corpses making it impossible to reach him before the shot.
Romanus places himself between ShadowLurker and the criminal.

Romanus
: Go, ShadowLurker. Tell mikeburnfire that riktus and M4yhem are enemies.
ShadowLurker
: Noooooooooo!
Romanus
: Go. NOW!
M4yhem
: Awww, so cute. Don't worry, Romanus. Your little friend will join you in few minutes. *
aims

Shadowlurker runs again and vanishes in the smoke of the burning houses.
Romanus is too tired to even try reaching M4yhem, but is surprisingly taken by a victorious sensation.
He achieved his goal.
He is a Samurai. A full fledged Samurai.
Yamamoto Tsunetomo, in [i]Hagakure[/i] wrote: The Way of the Samurai is found in death. When it comes to either/or, there is only the quick choice of death. It is not particularly difficult. Be determined and advance. To say that dying without reaching one's aim is to die a dog's death is the frivolous way of sophisticates.
BAM

Romanus
was Katsushiro, Apprentice Samurai.
Being young Katsushiro’s main intention was to learn as much as he could from the experienced Samurai.
Every time a Samurai got killed he would be informed of all his previous targets and results, if any.

Shadowlurker runs for several minutes stepping on corpses of Villagers. The smoke of the burning houses make it hard to breath and to see.
In these few minutes since the attack started dozens of lives were taken while he desperately tryed to save his own.
The horses of the enemy may be heard close, but while he manages to hold his breath and walk clouded by the smoke the bandits will not see him.
At this moment he sees spectrumvoid.
He falls exausted at her feet and try to speak.

ShadowLurker
:riktus...M4ayhem...bandits....tell mikeburnfire....
spectrumvoid
: Really? Where are ChannelDelibird and Romanus?
ShadowLurker
:all...dead...
spectrumvoid
: Oh, that's bad. Let's see what can be done about this. But wait. The face you are making now reminds me of something familiar.
ShadowLurker
:...
spectrumvoid
: Oh, I remember now. Your scared face reminds me of your father. It reminds me of Rosso Carne's face when I killed him. ;)
ShadowLurker
: ?!?!

At this moment ShadowLurker knew his life was over. He was too tired to notice the gun in spectrumvoid's hand. Now it's too late.
What should he do now?
Scream?
Cry?
But and his father?
Yes, he was facing the killer of his father. He had the obligation of trying to avenge him.
Yamamoto Tsunetomo, in [i]Hagakure[/i] wrote: The way of revenge lies in simply forcing one's way into a place and being cut down. There is no shame in this. By thinking that you must complete the job you will run out of time. By considering things like how many men the enemy has, time piles up; in the end you will give up. No matter if the enemy has thousands of men, there is fulfillment in simply standing them off and being determined to cut them all down, starting from one end. You will finish the greater part of it.
Collecting all the rage his heart could afford ShadowLurker takes a nearby stone and stands up prepared to crush spectrumvoid's skull.
Unfortunatelly before he could do that his face is blown away by spectrumvoid's shot.

BAM

ShadowLurker
was Shino, Feeble Villager.
Shino was a beautiful girl, but since her father was afraid one of the Samurai could seduce her, she was forced to pretend to be a boy.
Being a cute girl Shino was obviously not into fighting, she was more interested in learning everything about herbs with a old lady who had all family killed by the bandits.
Her knowledge varied from curing a stomach ache to healing poison.

Knowing the battle was already lost and everybody in the Village was already dead mikeburnfire had the urge to visit the resting place of his deceased fellows lordy, HurriKaty, BrizzyBoi and Toaster Strudel.
He knew he would be meeting them soon.

He meditates about the victories and losses of his life. All that had happened before and the facts that that took him to where he is now.
his thoughts are interrupted by the arrival of M4yhem, spectrumvoid and riktus.

mikeburnfire
: So, it were you three all the time.
spectrumvoid
: Yes, surprised?
mikeburnfire
: Yes, I have to admit I suspected others more than you. But tell me: Where did you hide those weapons all this time?
riktus
: Easy. We buried them behind the barn. All we needed to do was dig them every night. hehe
M4yhem
:Yes, too risky to engage in a duel. We just needed this little advantage. ;)
mikeburnfire
:But how could the other bandits invade the city and not be spotted by our watchers?
spectrumvoid
:Thank Rosso Carne for that. I found his poison and put it in their food. By the time our comrades arrived they were all dead.
mikeburnfire
:And the Village. Is anyone still alive? what about the children?
riktus
:Sorry. This Village will serve as an example to all who decide to oppose us. No exceptions.
M4yhem
:But on the other hand, you are not from this Village.
spectrumvoid
:You are Ronin like us, aren't you? Why don't you join us.
riktus
:We could make good use of your talents. There is no need to throw your life away now that everything is over.

mikeburnfire's face is brightened by a smile. He takes a final look at the graves of his lost friends. He already knows the answer.

M4yhem
: So, what do you say?

His hand speaks for him while he draws his sword.
Yamamoto Tsunetomo, in [i]Hagakure[/i] wrote: When pressed with the choice of life or death, it is not necessary to gain one's aim. We all want to live. And in large part we make our logic according to what we like. But not having attained our aim and continuing to live is cowardice. This is a thin, dangerous line. To die without gaming one's aim is a dog's death and fanaticism. But there is no shame in this. This is the substance of the Way of the Samurai. If by setting one's heart right every morning and evening, one is able to live as though his body were already dead, he pains freedom in the Way. His whole life will be without blame, and he will succeed in his calling.
BAM
BAM
BAM

mikeburnfire (mlaker)
was Kambei, Seasoned Samurai.
Kambei was the first Samurai hired by the farmers and recruited the other six, so he was capable of telling the Samurai apart from the rest.
Each Night he could choose a player and would be told if he/she was a Samurai or not.

GAME OVER: THE BANDITS WIN!!!

ImageImageImage
M4yhem / riktus (Kaebamf) / spectrumvoid (Kain)
were the bandits. They were able to nightkill and had some interchangeable roleblocking abilities.
There is nothing to reveal about their personalities because character development in the movie was something exclusive to the Samurai and some Villagers. How sad…
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:51 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Night Choices of Seven Samurai Mafia

Night 0

01- BrizzyBoi (Kikuchiyo) -no choice yet – gain nothing
02- Kain (Backup Bandit Blocker) -kill Rosso Carne (done)
03- mlaker (Kambei) -investigate monsieurchouette (blocked)
04- lordy(monsieurchouette) (Shichiroji) -investigated Rosso Carne (got not warrior)
05- Toaster Strudel (mole) (Heihachi) -protect BrizzyBoi (no need)
06- HurriKaty (Kyuzo) -didn’t send
07- Romanus (Katsushiro) -gain nothing
08- ShadowLurker (Shino) -heal ChannelDelibird (no need)
09- M4yhem (Even RB bandit) -block mlaker (done)
10- Kaebamf (Odd RB bandit) -didn’t do anything
11- ChannelDelibird (Gorobei) -has no choice
12- Rosso Carne (Manzo) -poison HurriKaty (done)

Night 1

01- BrizzyBoi (Kikuchiyo) -use lordy's ability on M4yhem (got warrior)
02- Kain (Backup Bandit Blocker) -does nothing
03- mlaker (Kambei) -investigate Romanus (got Samurai)
05- Toaster Strudel (mole) (Heihachi) -protect Kain (no need because of Mafia roleblock)

06- HurriKaty (Kyuzo) -kill Kain (blocked)

07- Romanus (Katsushiro) -gain results from lordy, HurriKaty and BrizzyBoi
08- ShadowLurker (Shino) -heal Romanus (no need)
09- M4yhem (Even RB bandit) -kill BrizzyBoi (done)
10- Kaebamf (Odd RB bandit) -block HurryKaty (done)

Night 2

02- spectrumvoid (Kain) (Bandit) -does nothing
03- mikeburnfire (mlaker) (Kambei) -investigate ChannelDelibird (got Samurai)
07- Romanus (Katsushiro) -blocked results
08- ShadowLurker (Shino) -heal riktus (no need)
09- M4yhem (Even RB bandit) -block Romanus (no need)
10- riktus (Kaebamf) (Odd RB bandit) -kill ChannelDelibird (done)
riktus
riktus
Goon
riktus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:52 pm

Post by riktus »

No time now for a sensible post, but woo, bandits ftw. Good game all!
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:11 pm

Post by M4yhem »

8) What a fantastic ending. Great game, everyone. My thanks to my teammates.

Town, you fought honorably, but fortune was on our side.

Rikimaru- a great finish. Thank you for running this game; I enjoyed the quotes and the setup was interesting.

Woohoo!
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by Romanus »

My extreme compliments to Dead Rikimaru for a truly great game.

To the victors, very well done.
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:48 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

The roles of Seven Samurai Mafia

The information roles:
Seasoned Samurai - mikeburnfire (mlaker) wrote: You are a Samurai.
You win the game when all evil has been destroyed, even if you are already dead.
Every Night you may target a player. You will be told if that player looks like a Samurai or not.
Notice that in your eyes the bandits, being corrupted warriors, do not qualify as Samurai.
Veteran Samurai - lordy (monsieurchouette) wrote: You are a Samurai.
You win the game when all evil has been destroyed, even if you are already dead.
Every Night you may target a player. You will be told if that player looks like a warrior or not.
Notice that in your eyes the bandits, being Ronin (masterless Samurai) like you, also qualify as warriors.
This game didn't have a normal cop. Instead it had two semicops whose information would work better when compared.
The existence of the backup roles would grant this information to survive until late in the game.
One cop could tell Samurai from non-Samurai, but not Villagers from bandits.
The other could tell warriors from Villagers but not Samurai from bandits.
None of them could tell the SK Villager apart from the doc Villager.
I was inspired by the class division of the time's Japanese Society and decided it would fit the theme.

The protective roles:
Prudent Samurai - Toaster Strudel (mole) wrote: You are a Samurai.
Every Night you may target a player to protect.
That Night he/she will not be harmed by weapons.
You can’t protect yourself.
Feeble Villager - ShadowLurker wrote: You are a villager.
Unless something strange happens, you win the game when all bandits are destroyed, even if you are already dead.
Every Night you may choose a Player. If that Player was poisoned he/she is now healed.
You have a disadvantage in duels.
This game had two docs.
One could protect from the bandits and vigilante.
The other could protect from the Serial Killer.

The special roles:
Mighty Samurai - HurriKaty wrote: You are a Samurai.
Every Night you may target a player to kill.
Unless the player receive some kind of pretection he/she will be found dead in the next morning.
You have an advantage in duels
Friendly Samurai - ChannelDelibird wrote: You are a Samurai.
You have an extra secret vote. This vote is independent of your regular vote.
You can vote and unvote at will by PM. Results will be updated on the next vote count.
Nobody will know the vote comes from you and it will not influence the amount of votes necessary for a lynch. (Seven alive still requires 4 to lynch)
Kyuzo was a regular vig. But if he participated in a duel would have had advantage for being a great swordsman. (instead of a best of three, his foe would have had to win two consecutive dicerolls.
Gorobei was important in an endgame situation, giving the town an extra vote. If instead of killing CDB and blocking Romanus the bandits had done the other way around the game would not have ended yet.

The backup roles:
Apprentice Samurai - Romanus wrote: You are a Samurai.
Every time a Samurai with a special ability is found dead you are informed of all his/her previous targets and results, if any.
Copycat Samurai - BrizzyBoi wrote: You are a Samurai.
Every time a Samurai with a special ability is found dead you receive a one-shot use of his/her ability.
The backup roles were important for two reasons:
1- Make the semicops useful. Even if they died early their results would not be lost and their abilities could have been used at least once more.
2- To protect the game balance from Night 0 kills. With the backups any Samurai role could have died causing little trouble.

The Serial Killer:

Angry Villager - Rosso Carne wrote: You are a villager, but not a happy one.
Every Night you may choose a Player, who will live another Day but will die by poison the following Night.
There may be a Player immune to your poison, and there may be a Player able to heal it.
The only person you don’t want to harm is ShadowLurker, but something may happen during the game that will allow you to do so.
ShadowLurker is not aware of this relation, so in fact you are alone against the world.

If you are alive in endgame you win as long as everyone else or everyone else except ShadowLurker is dead.
If you die during the game you win as long as everyone or everyone except ShadowLurker dies in the end, so pray for a bloodbath.

Safe claims:
You are really a Villager, so you don’t need to be afraid of investigative roles.
If needed you may claim “Old Villager” and make up a convincing abilty.
You have a disadvantage in duels.
The SK in this game had several advantages and disadvantages.
He could not be told apart from a pro-town Villager by the cops, and having a delayed kill he could have claimed vig later.
The bad part was that he had a doc specific to counter him, with two chances of healing the poison (the night that the victim was poisoned, and the night that the victim would have died)
If SL visited Romanus (they are secret lovers in the movie) Rosso would have killed her himself.
But if it didn't happen and Rosso died before SL he could have won if SL was the sole survivor (with all Samurai and bandits dead)
I think this relation represents pretty well the Shino/Manzo relation in the movie.

The bandits:
Bandits - M4yhem, riktus (Kaebamf) and spectrumvoid (Kain) wrote: You are a group of outlaws.
Once real warriors you are now just bandits that make your living by raiding poor villages.
You steal food, women, and anything you want. .

But this village is going to be different.
You’ve heard that they are hiring a bunch of Samurai to help them defend their lives.
Your objective is to pretend to be “hired” and sabotage their defenses from the inside.

M4yhem (Even Night Roleblocker) Every even Night you may choose a Player, if that Player has a Night action it will fail. If you are sent to kill you can’t use this ability.
Kaebamf (Odd Night Roleblocker) Every odd Night you may choose a Player, if that Player has a Night action it will fail. If you are sent to kill you can’t use this ability.
Kain (Backup Roleblocker) While you bandit buddies are alive you have no power. If one of them die you inherit his/her power. If they both die you just gain the ability of the first to go.

You are free to talk among yourselves by PM while game is at Night.
During Night it’s not necessary that each of you send a Night choice You can discuss the situation and then one of you send all choices at once.

EG.: X: do nothing
Y: blocks B
Z: kills H

Safe claims:
Investigations are based on class, not alignement.
You may claim either SAMURAI or VILLAGER.
Samurai claims would be named like “Traveling Samurai”, “Elusive Samurai” and “ Serious Samurai”.
Villager claims would be named like “Talkative Villager”, “Crying Villager” and “Brave Villager”.
Whatever you claim, don’t forget to make up a convincing ability to make it look real.
You win as soon as you steal town’s most precious weapon (majority) and it can’t be taken back.
The bandits in this game didn't have many special touches like the other roles. Their only advantage was a system that granted they would have a roleblocker as long as there were two of them alive.
This was to make them as plain as possible, just like the bandits in the movie.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:27 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

I would like to thank all of you who participated in this game.
It was a great experience and I hope you enjoyed as much as me.
Comments , questions, compliments and complaints on the setup or anything else are all welcome.
The endgame flavor took me some hours to write, I hope you have all
read
liked it. I apologize if my English is hard to understand sometimes. ^^
I really didn't expect this game to last only two days, and was amazed at how low the bandits were on everyone's scumlist, and how they got away with a lot of things.
I decided nominate them for a scummy for best mafia performance here.
If you agree please post in that thread supporting it. (be humble, Samurai)

And I hope to see you again on my next game. ^_^
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:52 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

The town's haste and my own lack of focus is what won the game for the bandits, not their skills. It was disgraceful, I acknowledge.

/SEPPUKU
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:49 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Rikimaru, that was a really top-class game, one of my favourites that I've played on mafiascum. I'll be keeping an eye out for you next one.

And as far as the bandits go, bah humbug.

Sorry Toaster!
#greenshirtthursdays
HurriKaty
HurriKaty
Goon
HurriKaty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:52 am

Post by HurriKaty »

I seriously wanna kill you all right now. SV was so obviously scum it wasnt funny.

Sigh.
HurriKaty: *runs over Nightson with a mack truck*
Jathan84: OWNED BITCH
Filiusnocte: *is run over*
Filiusnocte: *bites Katy anyway*
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I had a blast this game. Basically m4yhem gave us a summary (thanks m4yhem!), us being scum, and I just randomly chose TS to go after. ^^ riktus had done the same earlier but he mentioned a lot of other people as well. I just randomly picked TS out of the lot, and I was pretty surprised no one noticed.

Many thanks to the mod! I think the flavour was awesome, and I appreciate the work done in planning out all the scenes.
Blank.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:24 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

I told you Kaembadesdff was scum.

No one believed me.

I told you I was the doc.

No one believed me.

Pity ShadowLurker did the scum's bidding and hammered me! We might have had a chance...

Fun game. I enjoyed it.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:44 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Here's what I was planning if things didn't go out this way:

I was going to have either rik or me claim pro-town roleblocker, have him say he blocked the other one. And clear both. Anyone care to speculate on what are the chances of me pulling that off?

We would've killed CDB regardless, his disappearance and reappearance coincided with the ?? vote a little too obviously.
Blank.
riktus
riktus
Goon
riktus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:36 am

Post by riktus »

It was touch and go for a bit yesterday, think I was lucky to come in with scum in such a strong position, and sv played very well. Good game everyone, enjoyed playing with you.
HurriKaty
HurriKaty
Goon
HurriKaty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by HurriKaty »

Seriously WHY DID YOU PEOPLE NOT KILL SV WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE *sob*
HurriKaty: *runs over Nightson with a mack truck*
Jathan84: OWNED BITCH
Filiusnocte: *is run over*
Filiusnocte: *bites Katy anyway*
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

No idea. :) I was rather worried about replacing in actually, since I thought Kain was scummy. So I just deflected it to TS.
Blank.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 5:55 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”