saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Lynx The Antithesis wrote:
Far_Cry wrote: I'm suspicious of u, but not to the point of a vote. However, that vote may very well come soon. Your playing a game that doesnt make sense.
I don't like how you're whole suspicion of Danks relies on his lack of vote for you when you aren't voting him either. Especially because his vote on you would be the hammer and yours would be only Dank's first vote.

Whats holding you back from voting him?
Saberwolf wrote:sorry dank, my other games have required more attention, and for this one I was simply waiting to get more information to process, as of right now I'm just watching you guys argue back and forth and I'm waiting for a moment where I can add my two cents worth but I don't really have anything good to contribute as of yet.

I'm still around though for opinions and when I find the right moment I'll attack someone with what I think is good tells or whatnot
I don't know if this is phrased very awkwardly or just extremely scummy. Waiting for an easy,obvious, open attack on somebody is anti-town and just scummy in general.
dank simply asked me why i wasnt posting as much as the rest on here. i got nothing useful to contribute yet and i admit some of it is due to laziness, and i also dont want to be redundant, but i believe a lot of the arguing about whos scummy is over some not so useful stuff, i think most of us are just paranoid. When I see the slip come from someone though, or i see enough posts to make a judgement call [and i got time to do so] I will post my opinion.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:41 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

He looks better because he left a lynch that seemed to be coming up pretty fast.

I don't know if we're ready to go into Day 2 right now per se, but Far Cry is becoming unhelpful, and I think I'd enjoy killing him.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:54 am

Post by dank »

You didn't answer half of my questions.

You're trying to skate through your last vote without much attention, because it frankly makes no sense.

1. Your vote does EXACTLY the same thing you based all of your suspicions on Paradox on a few pages ago. A complete 180. Scummy.

2. You didn't want to vote FC before, when he already had 3 votes, yet suddenly change your mind when he goes down to 2? You don't even explain your reasoning or what made you change your mind, you just bring him back to L-1. I don't think he's done anything on page 4 that was all that different from his play all game. Looks like you want a quick lynch, but don't want to be the one hammering. Scummy.

3. What you describe as your reasoning for wanting FC lynched is anti-town, but not necessarily scummy. Just because he's unhelpful does not mean he's scum. He could be, but what you're basing your vote on isn't all that much. Seems like an easy explanation to place a vote, instead of actually building a case. Scummy.

unvote, vote: mikeburnfire
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:59 am

Post by AndyTony »

** Sorry all - didn't sig my V/LA (had fun camping none the less)**
Far_Cry wrote: To tell the truth, you are right in your suspicions. If I were in your position I would lynch Far_Cry, too.

Now, if I missed your questions, ask them again and I will answer them as best as I can.

I don't believe, however, that I'm throwing around baseless scum predictions.

And I backed down from Mike because I believed in what he had to say. Find this scummy in your eyes or not, I'm just going with my gut feeling.
You try to maintain an aggressive attitude, especially toward who you regard as "stupid" - but back down when you're on your hind legs in a corner. I feel like that's a scum characteristic, and I'm not a fan of your appeals to emotion.
Far_Cry wrote:My primary suspect is you, because of your last post, and because, on page 2, you were trying to tell me wat to do. Why??
Can you please elaborate on this further (I read your first attempt and wasn't on the same page)

And can you also explain how behavior like this after an appeal to emotion, a proclaimation of not being a noob, and a statement about throwing suspicions around willy nilly being a not so good idea - - made suspecting this person for so little a good choice? How do you think it reflects on you?
Far_Cry wrote: I'm suspicious of u, but not to the point of a vote. However, that vote may very well come soon. Your playing a game that doesnt make sense.
The man explained he didn't want to lynch you so soon. That game makes sense.
Yet you're holding on the the straws? Why at the time of this post would your vote be coming soon exactly?

And had he voted you or suspected you as you seem to WANT or EXPECT him to - was this a lose/lose situation for him? Would you have scolded/suspected him for the alternative?
"It's Not A Breeze, 'Cause It Blows Hard"
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:59 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

You don't have to call me 'scummy' after every sentence. I get it.

1. While not the exact same, the reasons are pretty close. It's not a complete 180, but perhaps a bit hypocritical.

2. Far Cry is being unhelpful and non-sensible, and I think that taking the pressure off of him would be a bad thing.

3. Interpret it as you will, but if somebody is preventing me from enjoying the game, I like to kill them, regardless of alignment.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:46 am

Post by -TinVision- »

Fourth Vote Count of the Day

Far_Cry (3):
saberwolf, Lynx the Antithesis, mikeburnfire

Paradoxombie (1):
AndyTony

dank (1):
:
Far_Cry

mikeburnfire (1):
dank

Not voting (1):
Paradoxombie

With seven alive, it remains four to lynch.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

I do agree with Dank that it's a scummy move by MBF after he called out Paradox for the same thing. I like his post 102.

Yet, I do believe Mike's right about maintaining pressure on Far Cry. I didn't mind the first L-1 vote so another doesn't bother me either because I think Far Cry's clearly scummy and definitely anti-town in his hunting. It's just the turnaround that makes the vote scummy.

Back to Saberwolf though, that kind of play makes it difficult to get a read on you. If you're just sitting around waiting for something to pop up then we can't gauge your alignment. And vague comments like we're "paranoid" and "arguing over not useful stuff" are not supported by anything. If you see something's not useful, then say it or else you're just as useless.
Unvote, Vote:Saberwolf

This by no means states that I'm done with Far Cry. I just think enough attention's on him already and all the while saberwolf doesn't even seem to scumhunt or discuss on any level.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:54 am

Post by saberwolf »

I'm sorry, but I seriously have nothing to contribute right now...i dont even know where to start... :S

I'll try anyways...

dank seems to be asking a lot of questions and very active, seems pro-town in my opinion.

FC is acting stupid, and seems insulted that we think he's stupid, which in turn causes him to act even more stupid....hard to say what's going on here, but I agree that we should hold some pressure on him to see what else he does.

I'm dismissing paradox's earlier posts as stupid and nulltell

MBF is wishy washy ans suspicious in my eyes,
FoS

Lynx has a dank feel as well...active and asking lots of questions...seems like a pro-town scum hunter as well...although the non-worry over L-1s worries me and seems slightly suspicious, but it's not big enough for me to read anything off of it.

I got nothing for AT, for prob the same reason none of you have anything on me >.>
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:25 am

Thats not a bad start.

You still have your vote on Far Cry and you say he's being stupid. Is acting in this manner suspicious to you as well?
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by saberwolf »

sorta, but i dont have enough of anything else to switch my vote. you raise a good point, but I'd like to keep him at L-1 just to see if he does get lynched what the hammerer's excuse is for causing the lynch and everyone elses reason for staying on board.
Show

Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:54 pm

saberwolf wrote:sorta, but i dont have enough of anything else to switch my vote. you raise a good point, but I'd like to keep him at L-1 just to see if he does get lynched what the hammerer's excuse is for causing the lynch and everyone elses reason for staying on board.
He's not at L-1 anymore since I have switched to you. I take it from the latter part of your response that you want him lynched, correct? You stress the desire to see the person's excuse for hammering and why everyone else is on the wagon. This logic is strange to me because it seems like you want to judge everyone else on the very same wagon you yourself our part of.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by saberwolf »

I don't want him lynched per say, but I don't want to switch my vote yet either. I wanted to see who was quick to jump on and off the bandwagon, and if someone went for the hammer, so be it. I'm still suspicious of him though, so i aint moving my vote yet.
Show

dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by dank »

saberwolf wrote:I'm sorry, but I seriously have nothing to contribute right now...i dont even know where to start... :S

I'll try anyways...

dank seems to be asking a lot of questions and very active, seems pro-town in my opinion.

FC is acting stupid, and seems insulted that we think he's stupid, which in turn causes him to act even more stupid....hard to say what's going on here, but I agree that we should hold some pressure on him to see what else he does.

I'm dismissing paradox's earlier posts as stupid and nulltell

MBF is wishy washy ans suspicious in my eyes,
FoS

Lynx has a dank feel as well...active and asking lots of questions...seems like a pro-town scum hunter as well...
although the non-worry over L-1s worries me and seems slightly suspicious
, but it's not big enough for me to read anything off of it.

I got nothing for AT, for prob the same reason none of you have anything on me >.>
saberwolf wrote:sorta, but i dont have enough of anything else to switch my vote. you raise a good point, but I'd like to keep him at L-1 just to see if he does get lynched what the hammerer's excuse is for causing the lynch and everyone elses reason for staying on board.
I believe Lynx's reason for not worrying about the L-1s was the same reason you gave for defending your own L-1 a post later. Why do you find him suspicious for it?
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:53 am

Post by saberwolf »

i find lynx's suspicious because he's not worried at all. Even with mine I feel extremely uneasy keeping it at L-1 (which is now L-2 anyways) but lynx doesnt seem concerned at all who is close to getting hammered, but it is a weak reason, and I don't regard it with much concern. Like I said I have nothing to contribute, and I'm just doing my best to look like I'm doing something...I really suck at this :S
Show

dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:43 am

Post by dank »

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't your reason for keeping FC at the supposed L-1 to see who would hammer/who got on the bandwagon? That's got nothing to do with who is close to getting hammered. You don't seem concerned about who is being lynched either.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

AndyTony wrote:** Sorry all - didn't sig my V/LA (had fun camping none the less)**
Far_Cry wrote: To tell the truth, you are right in your suspicions. If I were in your position I would lynch Far_Cry, too.

Now, if I missed your questions, ask them again and I will answer them as best as I can.

I don't believe, however, that I'm throwing around baseless scum predictions.

And I backed down from Mike because I believed in what he had to say. Find this scummy in your eyes or not, I'm just going with my gut feeling.
You try to maintain an aggressive attitude, especially toward who you regard as "stupid" - but back down when you're on your hind legs in a corner. I feel like that's a scum characteristic, and I'm not a fan of your appeals to emotion.
Far_Cry wrote:My primary suspect is you, because of your last post, and because, on page 2, you were trying to tell me wat to do. Why??
Can you please elaborate on this further (I read your first attempt and wasn't on the same page)

And can you also explain how behavior like this after an appeal to emotion, a proclaimation of not being a noob, and a statement about throwing suspicions around willy nilly being a not so good idea - - made suspecting this person for so little a good choice? How do you think it reflects on you?
The man explained he didn't want to lynch you so soon. That game makes sense.
Yet you're holding on the the straws? Why at the time of this post would your vote be coming soon exactly?

And had he voted you or suspected you as you seem to WANT or EXPECT him to - was this a lose/lose situation for him? Would you have scolded/suspected him for the alternative?
To answer ur last question, no I wouldn't. I just didnt want him to bounce back and forth and attempt to get the best out of this situation for him.

@Mike: wat kind of game are u playing, skating around?

In the saberwolf/Lynx argument, I would hav to say that Lynx is right, and saberwolf, your reply was weak and not very good. U ar still suspicious.

I am sort of moving back and forth but I just let my emotions get the best of me and I voted and I voted dank.
unvote
It looks like I'm dancing back and forth but everyone is pretty much dancing around, too.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by saberwolf »

i'll admit it, im lazy and i have no clue what im doing. Instead of reading through everything and making up a case, ive been reading the last 5 posts or so and making up stuff that sounds good. also doesnt help that i have almost no internet time.

therefore lynx > saberwolf

meh

unvote

guess i'll need an actual good reason next time i vote
Show

Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Why the unvote, saberwolf?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:01 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

You speak as if you know Far Cry is innocent, and you want to blame it on the hammerer. This is even worse than what dank did in post 38.

unvote, vote Sabrewolf.

See you guys in a week.

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:21 am

Post by saberwolf »

mikeburnfire wrote:
You speak as if you know Far Cry is innocent, and you want to blame it on the hammerer. This is even worse than what dank did in post 38.

unvote, vote Sabrewolf.

See you guys in a week.
nice try trying to misrep me. I simply unvoted, i didnt put pressure on anyone else for one thing, and the reason i unvoted is i want to keep the votes low while i try to be unlazy for a change and when i get the time i'll acually read what we go so far and then try to present a case.
Show

Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 am

Verdict is still saberwolf's scummy.

It should be noted that MBF has seriously voted six out of the seven players here by page five. This vote hopping looks pretty bad with when justified only by the one liners he posts along with each change.
FOS:MBF

Andytony is not looking too good either with his strong two posts only pertaining to Far Cry. He needs to get more involved in this discussion.

Oh and ,Mike, did "see you in a week" mean you'll be V/LA or was it more geared towards we have caught scum in saberwolf?
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Ok. My town list:

MikeBurnFire: Dances around too much. Suspicious.

Saberwolf: I don't like how he's playing. He sounds scummy. Kind of lazy and does stuff without thinking.

Lynx: Very critical of everyone but it seems more pro-town.

AndyTony: Can't say much because he hasn't said much, but he has only been attacking me, not anyone else. I'm noting him down for now.

Dank: Squanders and sometimes says weird things. I've noted him down, but I don't find him as suspicious as Saber and Mike.

Pradoxombie: Neutral, but needs to say more.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by AndyTony »

At present, I haven't caught any real (for lack of a better phrase) "Red Flags" to persue. I've had things that made me raise and eyebrow with FC and I've inquired.

At present - I'm happy to do a more thorough re-read (I've been juggling camping, cottaging and such). But to make things more simple and clean cut (for all of our benefits):

Can I see a bold, well organized list of substantial queries?

To elaborate. Let's sift through the junk (so to speak) and look at the meat of things. What has been said or done in this game that seem worth investigating/acting on - - - A list of events, if you will (clearly bolded, in list form)

I'll make my own list, and hope you will regard it with the same courtesy I look forward to regarding all of yours with.

Re-reads are always so intimidating and cluttery - I'll trek on through and be back with my thoughts.

Thanks gang! (The list will of course instigate questions, answers, requests for quotations and proof, elaboration - - all the good stuff, but pertaining to substantial things, not wifom or gut feelings)
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by AndyTony »

***For example

My first real concern of something substantial, not gut feeling, and attached to quotation is this:
mikeburnfire wrote:He looks better because he left a lynch that seemed to be coming up pretty fast.

I don't know if we're ready to go into Day 2 right now per se, but Far Cry is becoming unhelpful, and I think I'd enjoy killing him.
I am not a fan of utility lynches.

They are 100% anti-town no matter which way one spins it. We chase scum. Not lynches - Town is reason enough to live, being poorr town is not reason enough to die
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by dank »

There are only five pages at the moment, so I don't really see a need to filter much junk out, you can probably read through fairly quickly. =P

My main suspects at the moment are MBF, followed by sabertooth and FC, for reasons i've brought up in prior posts.

MBF- Very impulsive vote hopping, especially one where he does the very thing he voted paradox for (see post 102).

Saber- See the exchange on this page, where his reasoning gets destroyed to the point of him basically giving up. Admittedly has not really been scumhunting. Also hypocritical doing the same things he accused Lynx of doing. Relatively new player, though.

FC- Odd slip up in the beginning. Since then has been grasping at straws for votes, even if they don't really make much sense. Not sure what to think of him, since his behavior could easily fall under "distracting noob".

I lean towards MBF at the moment. While the others are relatively new, MBF's certainly a veteran, and slip ups like mentioned in post 102 has me rather suspicious.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”