gandalf5166 (1) - Pmac
nopointinactingup (1) - imkingdavid
danny135 (1) - dandman999
dandman999 (1) - danny135
Pmac (1) - Pulindar

Not Voting (0)

9 alive, 5 to lynch.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:55 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

So we've still got two weeks before we have to come to a decision, right?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

And by the way, how do you do the whole deadline thing? When the deadline expires, do you still need a majority, or does the person with the most votes automatically get lynched?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Pulindar »

Ald, the Mod wrote:The Setup
F11
Each of the following setups has a 25% chance of being used for this game:

1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Vanilla Townies
1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Goon, 7 Vanilla Townies
2 Mafia Goons, 1 Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies
2 Mafia Goons, 1 Doctor, 6 Vanilla Townies

If one of the first two is being used and the Mafia Goon dies first, then the Mafia Roleblocker can both roleblock and kill in the same Night.
As you can see there are four setups. If the mafia have a role blocker then there is a 50% chance that we have two Power Roles (PR) and a 50% chance to have no power roles.
If the Mafia do not have a roleblocker then there is a 50% chance that we just have a cop, and a 50% chance that we just have a doctor.

So, if we manage to catch scum today, and that scum is a roleblocker than we either have two PRs or none. If one power role claimed day 1 and survived Night 1 to day 2 then he is either scum fake claiming, or we have the other power role. Thus, you either need to kill him (because he is scum) or the other power role needs to step forward. This is only when the mafia role blocker is already dead.

Ald, the mod wrote:9. Lynch majority will not be reduced at deadline. If a lynch majority is not reached at deadline, No Lynch will occur.
IC NoteTo answer your question Gandalf, Alduskkel does not reduce the number of votes needed in a deadline situation. You need to read the rules every mod posts to ensure that you understand them. Different mods have different rules. This rule changes often, so make sure to read before starting any game [/quote]
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:18 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Ok, but the doc would inevitably die. Either we would lynch him because we thought he was scum, or the scum would NK him. So having the cop step forward wouldn't change anything except for making sure that he was the next target. Likewise if the cop stepped forward first. The doctor should not come forward. If the cop has stepped forward, than he probably has discovered a mafia. Thus, he should put his evidence forward, and town should not lynch him. They should also lynch the person the "cop" says is mafia. If the cop is mafia, and he's smart, you probably will have lynched a mafia. Thus, you can't trust the cop just cause he gave you good info. The doc should then protect him, until he finds both mafia or he takes so long that its suspicious. Then, the town should lynch him, and figure out if he was really a cop. Then, if he was the cop, they should act on his evidence, or if he was not, they've just won!
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:21 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, and if it gets down to a situation where its the last day, and if the town makes the wrong choice, they lose, then they should always go for the "cop". It's highly unlikely that at that point he actually hasn't found the mafia.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:33 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

By the way, in case you couldn't tell, I think the cop is kind of overpowered. Unless he gets random NK'ed first day of course.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

It saddens me that everyone but me seems to have better things to do with their saturdays....... :C
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Pulindar »

eh...I have other games and this one isn't moving much. I made a long winded attempt to move the game forward (litterally posting about every post in the game) and all that happened was a few people answered my questions. Obviously people are paying attention, ask questions yourself. Reread through what I've said, and re read the game. maybe even do your own pbpa if you have time, like I did. you need to contribute to get anything back.

At the others who will read this... I say the same to you. There is evidence against everyone already in this game (except Danny) Jump on it. What do you think of my answers?

What do you think of my questions?

What do you think of other's answers?
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I have to worry about d'man. He realizes that his vote was stupid, and yet he doesn't change it? Many noob scum are very stubborn with their voting. They don't want to seem wishy-washy, so they hardly ever change their vote, even when there is plenty of reason that they could vote for someone else. So:
FoS: dandman999
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Pulindar »

gandalf5166 wrote:I have to worry about d'man. He realizes that his vote was stupid, and yet he doesn't change it? Many noob scum are very stubborn with their voting. They don't want to seem wishy-washy, so they hardly ever change their vote, even when there is plenty of reason that they could vote for someone else. So:
FoS: dandman999
That's fine and dandy, but when you vote someone and give a reason like you did you should also give questions.

Give people a way to prove to you that they are not suspicious. If you don't offer people a way out then you aren't really scum hunting but just charging in a random direction at the first sign. Sometimes that sign is just that a real scum messed with them.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

The way out is easy. The real point is to get d'man to stop being stupid. Either he switches his vote or he finds some real reason that danny is suspicious(which isn't likely, since he's only posted once).
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

To be honest, this day needs to end. We've gotten about all the evidence we're gonna get today. Tomorrow, we'll have more to talk about. The cop(if he's in this game) will have some info, and we can discuss the NK.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Gandalf wrote: To be honest, this day needs to end. We've gotten about all the evidence we're gonna get today. Tomorrow, we'll have more to talk about. The cop(if he's in this game) will have some info, and we can discuss the NK.
Vote: Gandalf

Extremely scummy. Long days favor town. Ask questions that favors town. Go around and read all of the other posts and make comments.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Seriously? I'm used to days on kong, where they last for about twenty four hours. And everyone else obviously agrees with me, they just aren't saying it. If they thought there were anymore questions to ask, then they'd be asking them.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Pulindar »

mod, can we get a prod on slaine?
I know I'm asking an hour early.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Pulindar »

WikisI have made Wikis for most of the players in this game. I did not edit D'Man's wiki, because I did not want to change what he had.

I did not add one for Slaine as he is here as an SE and has the right to make his own.

I did make wikis for Gandalf, Pmac, FC. and Acting Up. Change them as you desire.

D'man if you want to use my format feel free.

Slaine if you want one I can easily make one for you as well.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Slaine Hayes has been prodded.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Post by FC Groningen »

Pulindar wrote:
WikisI have made Wikis for most of the players in this game. I did not edit D'Man's wiki, because I did not want to change what he had.

I did not add one for Slaine as he is here as an SE and has the right to make his own.

I did make wikis for Gandalf, Pmac, FC. and Acting Up. Change them as you desire.

D'man if you want to use my format feel free.

Slaine if you want one I can easily make one for you as well.
Thanks for the Wiki, I'll check it out. About continuing, I really want to hear more from Slaine like I said. He's my nr. 1 suspect at the moment and as long as he doesn't reply, I don't see any reason to switch vote.

Also, nopoint, what was the reason for your vote?
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Ghandi
Pmac
Pmac
Goon
Pmac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:09 am

Post by Pmac »

Thanks for the wiki, im going to had my first game (the 3rd longest newbie game of the forum).

Anyway, i re-read all the game and all the questions i have i think they have been questioned.
What i the reason behind Actingup's vote, and also a question made by the same that Pulindar never answered, the guy that put the last vote on the quick lynch was mafia or town?

Also, Kingdavid isn't posting that often for a IC, i suggest you'd be more active. The same for D'man
http://www.last.fm/user/CrashRHCP
Pmac
Pmac
Goon
Pmac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:12 am

Post by Pmac »

stupid small edit:
Its not the longest newbie game, its the biggest XD
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

king david is on V/LA until today I think.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Pulindar »

Pmac wrote:also a question made by the same that Pulindar never answered, the guy that put the last vote on the quick lynch was mafia or town?
The particular game I mentioned has not ended yet, and he has not flipped so... eh can't really talk about it. I was just saying that I've seen it.

Regardless in This game, Mr. Finch accidentally lynched someone before they had a chance to talk because no one was keeping a good track of the vote count. I replaced Mr. Finch later, and had a bit of a time arguing it. In that game Mr. Finch was in fact Town. I've seen vote count get lost often in newbie games, and a few times in other games. It can be difficult, especially in larger games. But it is important to pay attention to.

For instance, My vote from Pmac to Gandalf puts Pmac back at L-5 with no pressure, and put Gandalf at L-3 with some pressure.
imkingdavid
imkingdavid
Mafia Scum
imkingdavid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:43 am

Post by imkingdavid »

Pmac wrote:Also, Kingdavid isn't posting that often for a IC, i suggest you'd be more active. The same for D'man
As I said in my very first post (and it has been point out quite a few times since then in the mod's posts and other people's posts as well):
In post 9, I wrote:Anyway,
I will be V/LA starting on Wednesday, April 14. I will return sometime on Sunday, but I might not post until Monday.
Anyway, sorry but I am exhausted from my trip and I have makeup work for school that is due tomorrow, and there are 3 pages of posts I have merely skimmed over but I don't have time to read them right now, so as I said I will probably not be posting until tomorrow after school.

Cheers!
Pmac
Pmac
Goon
Pmac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Pmac »

Oh, sorry. I forgot

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”